67%

Total votes: 6
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by pyxxy »

..............dear.......doc..............if..............porscha..............flips.......scum..............please..............save me T.T
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:54 pm ..............dear.......doc..............if..............porscha..............flips.......scum..............please..............save me T.T
.......for.......legal.......reasons..............vice versa..............either rand..............is..............a town clear..............unless..............SvS..............which..............I.......have..............this bridge..............to..............sell you.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

..........................................sigh

.......y'all suck..............wagon zenon and tutuu.....................thx

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 24

Re: [N1] Apathy Mafia

Post by Syn »

congrats, you killed porscha

are you proud of yourselves?

anyway, porscha was a wolf. i offer you a single clap.

you have 23 hours to get night orders in to me, either via PM or Discord. D2 starts Thursday, May 25 at 2:00 PM PST / 5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET

Spoiler: show

@~Prince J~
@Alison
@Camilla
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Scotty
@Seanzie
@tutuu
@Zenon
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [N1] Apathy Mafia

Post by Syn »

day 1 vote tally

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Post by Syn »

seanzie got straight dumpstered, gg

D2 begins. you have 48 hours to kill someone (May 27, Saturday: 2:00 PM PST / 5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET)

@~Prince J~
@Alison
@Camilla
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Scotty
@Seanzie
@tutuu
@Zenon

ImageImageImageImage
~Prince J~
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/Them
Aka: Prince, PJ, J

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Okay hi-hi~

I'm here and gonna start reading now.

I saw some minor things shading Tutu for why I wasn't here but I made that post in jest and also wanted to acknowledge I'm just a baddie on new sites.

I was ironically invited by Porscha so that's a mood/energy, but yeah. My sincerest apologies and I hope to rectify my errors currently. <3
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by tutuu »

oops haha :sweat_smile:

i was right on porscha, pushed her most of the day, was the first one to push her and vote her (my vote was unmarked though), i convinced alison to vote her, but then got cold feet at the end. happens to the best of us ...

i think i got heavily influenced by enjoying porscha's and mine's banter ...

also i didn't know that it's in her scum range to give up. and i know it's in her town range to give up. so now i know better. she is not polarized at all, despite other claims. she is pretty well rounded
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

*waves @ Tutuu*
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

~Prince J~ wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:14 pm I saw some minor things shading Tutu for why I wasn't here but I made that post in jest and also wanted to acknowledge I'm just a baddie on new sites.
oh i'm so relieved u have no idea haha :heart:

yeah take that @Roxy and @Neon

drama queens :joy:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

prince j is town

2 reasons:

first is porscha pinging him on forum to alert him that my greeting to him was a joke. that's >rand towny. because scum has wolf chat on discord

2nd reason: porscha invited him. there is no way he dips from the game if he seems that he randed mafia with the very friend that invited him here in the first place. wolves dont dip on each other like that, especially friends
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im looking at camilla and rondo as top mafia suspects

then tinfoil category is pyxxy and roxy

then falcon category coz its falcon

everyone else is super town
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

That second point is a bit bad because I am just terrible at new sites to play and I think atm this is the most I've posted in a not MU game because I don't have this on my phone atm and probs need to xD

Porscha also invited me prior to rand and we have multiple times of ganging up on each others throats so I also wanna diminish the first point, but that's before I continue reading and I'm engaged more in live-timing instead of reading 500+ posts with a W flip tho we do have massive connections atm.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

~Prince J~ wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:22 pm That second point is a bit bad because I am just terrible at new sites to play and I think atm this is the most I've posted in a not MU game because I don't have this on my phone atm and probs need to xD
you keep townslipping so good job

you're thinking of being able to be here in terms of forum. townies are only here on forum. thats why ur thinking that way. scummies have another chat, one that we are all online on all the time. where you can easily be pinged by porscha to get ur femboy ass in here
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

I wanna talk to Tutuu but I also wanna read lmao.

Welp.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

drwilgy
prince j
zenon
scotty

alison
falcon

pyxxy
roxy

camilla
rondo

drwilgy is unironically my top townread, he has 3 posts, isn't that glorious?

i moved alison down a category, thinking about it, just because "she is alison". i think shes mega towny in terms of posting, as i townread her early on, her voting mafia is great, but again, "its alison". befitting to be the same category as falcon. falcon i thought was towny from the little he posted, but "he's falcon", he won't post a lot, he can easily be mafia
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

~Prince J~ wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:27 pm I wanna talk to Tutuu but I also wanna read lmao.

Welp.
you can always read later, i'm way more fun :smirk:

catch me while you can :smirk:
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:21 pm im looking at camilla and rondo as top mafia suspects

I mean, this is kind of where I'm at but with just Falcon/Pyxxy/Roxy/Rondo/Falcon as my PoE.

Maybe not Falcon/Pyxxy as Falcon seems to be more villagery than what I've seen him in summer and Pyxxy's handling of Porscha was fairly awkward that it kind of doesn't seem to be W/W, tbh.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:21 pm im looking at camilla and rondo as top mafia suspects

What about Wilgy?

I basically have him in my "kinda villagery" area for his last vote on Porscha but in the end it I don't think that it was as good a reason for me to towncore him as Alison/You/Seanzie/Zenon.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:53 am [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
sean being the NK over alison points to roxy mafia

(does anyone disagree that alison and sean were the top contenders for mafia NK for tonight?)

although there is also the doc dodge factor to be honest. and pr hunting. so maybe not.

but still.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:29 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:53 am [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
sean being the NK over alison points to roxy mafia

(does anyone disagree that alison and sean were the top contenders for mafia NK for tonight?)

although there is also the doc dodge factor to be honest. and pr hunting. so maybe not.

but still.
I felt like Roxy's treatment of me felt kind of slimy being that the reasoning for them to wolfread me was that I wasn't doing anything despite that I was fairly clear that I wasn't posting due to IRL shit.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

@tutuu

You're more certain on Wilgy than J V, right?
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Pg. 1 of 11 to go,

I like Tutuu's early stuff especially with a town!Seanzie flip.

Hmmm if between dislikes of Zenon/Alison in this conversation, I dislike Alison more.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:29 pm

What about Wilgy?

I basically have him in my "kinda villagery" area for his last vote on Porscha but in the end it I don't think that it was as good a reason for me to towncore him as Alison/You/Seanzie/Zenon.
i had a villager read on him from his opening post of him being exhausted with his quirk

so basically he says that every game

one time he didn't - he was actual doctor. the next time he was doctor he said it, but im making the argument that wilgy attaches some ... lets say stress/anxiety/effort to his one-liner copy paste gimmick.

him expressing that he got tired of it this game, just like stopping it midway and being like "nvm" basically just reprents to me that he's a vanilla town. so in a way he "let jesus take the wheel"

i might be clearing him too easily, you are making me feel paranoid, but ...

he did sheep. which. hm.

if i try to justify my townread on wilgy im falling flat.

so lets say ... im just going with gut here. i cant provide solid logical argumetns for why wilgy is mega town

also to clarify im NOT softing a green on him
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:32 pm @tutuu

You're more certain on Wilgy than J V, right?
not anymore after talking about it with you
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:33 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:29 pm

What about Wilgy?

i had a villager read on him from his opening post of him being exhausted with his quirk

so basically he says that every game

one time he didn't - he was actual doctor. the next time he was doctor he said it, but im making the argument that wilgy attaches some ... lets say stress/anxiety/effort to his one-liner copy paste gimmick.

him expressing that he got tired of it this game, just like stopping it midway and being like "nvm" basically just reprents to me that he's a vanilla town. so in a way he "let jesus take the wheel"

i might be clearing him too easily, you are making me feel paranoid, but ...

he did sheep. which. hm.

if i try to justify my townread on wilgy im falling flat.

so lets say ... im just going with gut here. i cant provide solid logical argumetns for why wilgy is mega town

also to clarify im NOT softing a green on him
Yh, I'm fine with not voting Wilgy for today.

I don't wanna say anything more as I feel like I've already fucked up enough rn.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:35 pm I don't wanna say anything more as I feel like I've already fucked up enough rn.
oooh you haven't fucked up anything, you're wonderful! :heart:
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:48 pm ~Prince J~ - Just sad that they were name called and voted for before they had even posted. Are they bad? Idk bc they probs won't be back for anyone to try and get a feel for their rand this game.

Alison - agreed to disagree with what you state. <3

Camilla - does not seem as engaged as she was in the beginning of splints and I's mountainous game and her posts seem to mostly just be agreeable which always sends my eyebrow on an arch. She has to be excused until D 2 as she was sick and busy today but tbh I could vote here with zero qualms.

DrWilgy - where are you? You be extra quiet this game not many jokes no fun yet only 3 posts. :eye: :eye: miss your style this game c'mon and play.

falcon45ca - so far so good.

Porscha - took heat and votes but no defense really given. Seems to have basically given up. Very pingy. Could vote here with no prob.

pyxxy - Poss you tried to pocket me but you *are* often mis-elimmed. Before I can vote for you srsly I am gonna need a reason why besides using meta. But I am waiting for you to add some actual substance to the game to better gauge you.

RondoDimBuckle - not real sure about you but I have the feeling you are a bored townie. I could be wrong but I think I will wait and watch.

Scotty - your early questions to me seemed like quite a stretch as we have played more than once and you have hosted me as a player. Really pinged me but I am hoping for better from you.

Seanzie - also so far so good.

tutuu - Not understanding your game state at all this go round. You are alternating between joking and game play - normal - except it does not *feel* normal. It feels more sarcastic from you than what I am used to seeing. Digging your rainbows though not that I agree with your reads but you do seem to be trying. Are you trying in the town's best interest? That remains to be seen. Would I voteyou today? Probs not.

Zenon - Idk, idk,idk. Every since your last win as Mafia I have been awestruck by you. But then splints and I have hosted you and you were town. You game style does not change as much as others feel it does which makes it very hard for me to read you. Right now I am fence sitting where you are concerned. A few of your posts threw up red flags and others not so much. Watch/Wait? Could you really be this bored with Tutuu around to keep you company in the thread, idk. Gives me pause.
I really don't like this more on re-read, tbh.
A lot of the reasoning here feels very hedge-y such as the one and Zenon and some feel quite surface-level and I don't get a lot of the reasoning such as the one on Seanzie/Falcon.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:42 pm
~Prince J~ wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:41 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:54 pm [VOTE: prince j] aubergine

welcome to the syndicate you little bitch
What a charming welcome :(
Hi Prince! What is the name of your kingdom and are you ready to be king? Like, your tax bracket probably changes SIGNIFICANTLY
Responding to this now.

I would care to always be a Prince until I finally tie the knot with my husband <3

Regardless, I was the Prince of DGamesia and known as the Prince of AtE/Empathy and also the mod of said times. Towards today? I'm just more of flighty person who relies more on charisma early that has the tightest solve late-game in modern mafia atm~ (no like haughty things intended <3)

My tax brackest is poor af but let's ignore that xD
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

J coming in and suspecting Alison of all people is kind of villagery since I don't think a wolf would have this lack of thread awareness, tbfh.
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:39 pm J coming in and suspecting Alison of all people is kind of villagery since I don't think a wolf would have this lack of thread awareness, tbfh.
Okay but I'm actually reading for the first time and acknowledged that so that feels silly lmao. <3
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Also people calling me J>Prince when I don't know them always makes me *shiver* tho I get used to it.

Considering that's my IRL name lmao.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

~Prince J~ wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:41 pm Also people calling me J>Prince when I don't know them always makes me *shiver* tho I get used to it.

...you know me lol.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Camilla
Zenon
Alison
tutu

Scotty

J
Wilgy

falcon
pyxxy

Roxy
Rondo

Currently where I'm at, tbh.
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:42 pm
~Prince J~ wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:41 pm Also people calling me J>Prince when I don't know them always makes me *shiver* tho I get used to it.

...you know me lol.
Gotta love new sites because currently slot machining results for my brain lmao.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

~Prince J~ wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:43 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:42 pm

...you know me lol.
Gotta love new sites because currently slot machining results for my brain lmao.
I'm Alice/Gwen.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

camilla feels quite sincere to me, i'll move her to orange and roxy down to red

honestly ... yolo. like if camilla is mafia, and roxy is town, does camilla come in pushing a townie that chopped a mafia? no she doesn't

camilla can be ... no let me just rewrite the whole thing

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

on second thought ill keep roxy in orange. i wouldnt chop her at least not right this very moment, if i had a day vig. obviously time will tell how the day phase will proceed
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Hahaha okay if Alice = Camilla, then this will be gucci.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:43 pm camilla feels quite sincere to me, i'll move her to orange and roxy down to red

honestly ... yolo. like if camilla is mafia, and roxy is town, does camilla come in pushing a townie that chopped a mafia? no she doesn't

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

on second thought ill keep roxy in orange. i wouldnt chop her at least not right this very moment, if i had a day vig. obviously time will tell how the day phase will proceed
I mean, I kind of feel like there was a point where Porscha just gave up when I was re-reading EoD1 and by then that's basically when Roxy voted.

I was clearing Alison as her progression on Porscha was fairly townie being that it was "Porscha out of wolfrange" then suddenly when the threadstate wasn't hostile to Porscha she flipped. It doesn't make any sense why a wolf would flip their reads on a buddy like this.

Seanzie was also the one who was challenging TRs on Porscha and wolves don't do this to their partners but Wilgy/Roxy kind of just placed their votes right when Porscha gave up so I don't think they should be cleared over it.
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:42 pm Camilla
Zenon
Alison
tutu

Scotty

J
Wilgy

falcon
pyxxy

Roxy
Rondo

Currently where I'm at, tbh.
Since you are Gwen, this makes valid sense for my placement currently ngl from, you personally.

Tho I should continue my reading lmao.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i would like to point out that in last game porscha wolfed in here (i hosted it, the one i linked to alison earlier) - she was mafia with pyxxy and zenon, and all 3 heavily relied on bussing. they did it way too much imo

also pyxxy did some wild stuff with lack of self preservation in an attempt to bring chaos
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:43 pm camilla feels quite sincere to me, i'll move her to orange and roxy down to red

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

I mean, I kind of feel like there was a point where Porscha just gave up when I was re-reading EoD1 and by then that's basically when Roxy voted.

I was clearing Alison as her progression on Porscha was fairly townie being that it was "Porscha out of wolfrange" then suddenly when the threadstate wasn't hostile to Porscha she flipped. It doesn't make any sense why a wolf would flip their reads on a buddy like this.

Seanzie was also the one who was challenging TRs on Porscha and wolves don't do this to their partners but Wilgy/Roxy kind of just placed their votes right when Porscha gave up so I don't think they should be cleared over it.
alright, very sensible, all great points
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Game feels unentertaining from early pages which feels rude but well honesty
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Game feels unentertaining from early pages which feels rude but well honesty
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:47 pm i would like to point out that in last game porscha wolfed in here (i hosted it, the one i linked to alison earlier) - she was mafia with pyxxy and zenon, and all 3 heavily relied on bussing. they did it way too much imo

also pyxxy did some wild stuff with lack of self preservation in an attempt to bring chaos
This is kind of why I'm locktowning Zenon.

She never hard-defends a wolf-partners like Porscha like this.

Pyxxy I feel like he'd be trying to look unaligned with Porscha in this thread-state rather than just awkwardly try to shift the wagon to someone who's not a viable elim than this so I kind of would always kill Falco/Rondo/Roxy/Maybe J or Wigly before him, tbh.
~Prince J~

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Can I just follow Tutuu/Gwen as of my read so far or is that just too lackluster lmao.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:50 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:47 pm i would like to point out that in last game porscha wolfed in here (i hosted it, the one i linked to alison earlier) - she was mafia with pyxxy and zenon, and all 3 heavily relied on bussing. they did it way too much imo

This is kind of why I'm locktowning Zenon.

She never hard-defends a wolf-partners like Porscha like this.

Pyxxy I feel like he'd be trying to look unaligned with Porscha in this thread-state rather than just awkwardly try to shift the wagon to someone who's not a viable elim than this so I kind of would always kill Falco/Rondo/Roxy/Maybe J or Wigly before him, tbh.
very true about zenon, she busses as a wolf

good point about pyxxy

it is plausible that right after porscha hard bussed pyxxy in my game, she doesnt come in and do it all over again this game. they'd probably wanna switch it up

ur very convincing lol :flushed:

Return to “Previous Heists”