No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Inawordyes »

mmm bruh

[VOTE: Ilario] aubergine
:omg:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by nutella »

the vivax ilario hally falcon team is outed lets fucking go
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:25 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:19 pm If Hally is a player, then their vote carries weight ofc, and unvoting was probably about the scummiest thing they could've done in the scenario. They could've voted Jack, Jack maybe flips or it at least ties with Vivax. They could've voted Vivax, did not. They could've stayed on Falcon, did not

Considering the idea that Falcon/Vivax were W/W, it looks even worse because this would be the "mafia is confident that Vivax won't flip" protection move to throw your vote off the other buddy in the tie expecting that Jack would go rather than there being a tie rand between Jack and Falcon
yeah

and like i said i think they knew if they moved to jack in that situation (having come back and not read and just moving to another cw with no prior history on that push) it would be outing so instead they did nothing

mm
It's not even that they did nothing, that's not true. They just did the "wrong something" and it's really not a good look here
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:21 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:20 pm Does a Vivax/Hally/Ilario/Falcon world make any lick of sense?
It seems a bit too easy, but I see where your head is at and was thinking about the same team a second ago.
the "seems a bit too easy" argument is almost always misapplied

it always feels safer to assume theres a deeper wolf but in reality that kind of paranoia often lets "too easy"/lying-low teams skate by

i think we take this to its logical conclusion as far as it goes and yeet through those three
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

im feeling the excitement at having actually maybe solved something i really hope we're onto a real breakthrough here
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:27 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:19 pm If Hally is a player, then their vote carries weight ofc, and unvoting was probably about the scummiest thing they could've done in the scenario. They could've voted Jack, Jack maybe flips or it at least ties with Vivax. They could've voted Vivax, did not. They could've stayed on Falcon, did not

Considering the idea that Falcon/Vivax were W/W, it looks even worse because this would be the "mafia is confident that Vivax won't flip" protection move to throw your vote off the other buddy in the tie expecting that Jack would go rather than there being a tie rand between Jack and Falcon
yeah

and like i said i think they knew if they moved to jack in that situation (having come back and not read and just moving to another cw with no prior history on that push) it would be outing so instead they did nothing

mm
It's not even that they did nothing, that's not true. They just did the "wrong something" and it's really not a good look here
I think the biggest hole in your theory is why they'd expect Vivax to survive. I don't think this was a given.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

like we all converged on bad ilario stuff at the same time and worked through the hally stuff as a group, these are the moments i play for
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

If the team is Vivax/Hally/Ilario/Falcon though

Where does that put Schia and Schia's minposting antics that everybody thought was incredibly scummy at SoD yesterday? It doesn't feel right because I think Schia has to be mafia, I just don't know who to actually replace in that scenario because individually I think there's stronger merit for those three and in combo with each other, whereas Schia is just a weird slot doing weird things in comparison
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:28 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:21 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:20 pm Does a Vivax/Hally/Ilario/Falcon world make any lick of sense?
It seems a bit too easy, but I see where your head is at and was thinking about the same team a second ago.
the "seems a bit too easy" argument is almost always misapplied

it always feels safer to assume theres a deeper wolf but in reality that kind of paranoia often lets "too easy"/lying-low teams skate by

i think we take this to its logical conclusion as far as it goes and yeet through those three
I'm not saying we need to scrap the whole team, I'm just not committing to it as the sole final option, and while I don't have a better team I could give right now, I'd guess the probability of that exact team being right is less than 50%, probably even less than 35%.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:24 pm Hally's unvote directly saves Falcon from a supposed tie and in theory would chop Jack.
ooh yeah that's another tidbit i hadn't considered/checked the math or timing on. so yeah i think them not just staying on falcon really makes sense as w
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

well i picked an interesting time to check the thread lol

hi i’m bored at a hannukah party

seems like people figured out i’m a wolf :omg:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:30 pm If the team is Vivax/Hally/Ilario/Falcon though

Where does that put Schia and Schia's minposting antics that everybody thought was incredibly scummy at SoD yesterday? It doesn't feel right because I think Schia has to be mafia, I just don't know who to actually replace in that scenario because individually I think there's stronger merit for those three and in combo with each other, whereas Schia is just a weird slot doing weird things in comparison
I looked at Schia's EoD4 minposting antics, and I don't see why it is scummy.

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:29 pm

yeah

mm
I think the biggest hole in your theory is why they'd expect Vivax to survive. I don't think this was a given.
I don't have the answer, but knowing that Vivax was Mafia PR, specifically the Scout, then Vivax is the single most-important person on the team to keep alive. Moreso than anybody else there would've been waves and moves made to protect Vivax from getting chopped. There was none of that, it's almost like there was nobody there at EoD to actually control the wagon, and even Vivax was present and didn't do anything about his wagon. That is what's signalling to me that the team didn't expect him to die. The lack of attempt to save your Mafia PR means that you didn't think your Mafia PR needed saving. And either that means that they were overconfident and misread the players on Vivax's wagon, or that the team just wasn't active at all (and if it's Ilario/Hally/Falcon then that's very true, but doesn't explain Vivax's blasé attitude toward his becoming top wagon last-second)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:31 pm well i picked an interesting time to check the thread lol

Ilario claimed tracker and tracked you to Santygrass last night. Any explanation?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:30 pm If the team is Vivax/Hally/Ilario/Falcon though

i don't really think schia *has* to be mafia

i think i said at one point they or other minposters could be doing the minimum to stay in and conserve energy and intend to solve later when the game is manageable etc

which seanzie did

downsides to that are that seanzie is now participating quite effectively and schia isn't, and the exact way that schia went about minposting (waiting until exactly eod etc) is sus

they could be mafia and we're wrong on part of the solve but i currently think they fit together in too many ways not to pursue
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:31 pm well i picked an interesting time to check the thread lol

Oh speaking of wolfy pop-ins

Who in wolfchat summoned you, I'm dying to know
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

siri post hally frozen dot jpeg
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:33 pm

yeah

mm
I don't have the answer, but knowing that Vivax was Mafia PR, specifically the Scout, then Vivax is the single most-important person on the team to keep alive. Moreso than anybody else there would've been waves and moves made to protect Vivax from getting chopped. There was none of that, it's almost like there was nobody there at EoD to actually control the wagon, and even Vivax was present and didn't do anything about his wagon. That is what's signalling to me that the team didn't expect him to die. The lack of attempt to save your Mafia PR means that you didn't think your Mafia PR needed saving. And either that means that they were overconfident and misread the players on Vivax's wagon, or that the team just wasn't active at all (and if it's Ilario/Hally/Falcon then that's very true, but doesn't explain Vivax's blasé attitude toward his becoming top wagon last-second)
Vivax was clearly trying to take refuge in audacity, so I am not surprised about Vivax's attutide EoD.

I think wolves not being super active at EoD is likely.

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Re: Secret Playerlist - Night 5 Ends 10am Dec 18 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by DrWilgy »

Hallys ISO pertaining to Vivax was actually easier than I thought. Guess I was just procrastinating when I'd see there was 8 pages.

So in spite of the pings as Hally noted recently:
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:00 am gj with the lunch yesterday gang

wish i had pursued my pings on vivax more but oh well

gonna be with family this entire weekend plus monday too so don’t expect much from me this day

just sheep the people who lunched vivax imo, glgl
The only real interaction with Vivax that would indicate this is here:
Hally wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:01 pm i don’t think i’ve agreed with any of vivax’s takes btw

i have no experience with him so i can’t say if this should be concerning but just throwing it out there
Very waffley. I feel that if the "pings" were real, there'd be more than this?

The only other real interaction they had was NAI and can be seen here:
Vivax wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:02 pm
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:59 pm
Vivax wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:49 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:38 pm [VOTE: lilypetal ] aubergine

:charlieblackmon:
Could you explain this vote ?
Or 'would you kindly'?
i thought lily was highly likely to be a real player and she’s done absolutely nothing this game, so when she popped in for EoD i voted her to see what would happen
She seemed rather upset.
Like she just played dead space or something.
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:05 pm vivax why did you ask me that question?
I'd like some other players opinions here.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

fwiw the reason i unvoted falcon is cuz i honestly never really had a wolf read on him (or anyone really), i’ve just been voting people who aren’t doing anything and who i don’t town read to pressure them because there’s too many people doing nothing for me to have an accurate read on the game

but i didn’t actually wanna kill falcon without reading the thread unless everyone else wanted to cuz afaik he’s an easy meta read? and i can’t remember ever playing with him so if he’s a wolf i’m relying on other people to kill him for me and it seemed like people didn’t really want to :shrug:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:33 pm

yeah

mm
i actually was thinking about this earlier (when dz defended himself based on vivax being pr) and i really think it doesn't matter that much

scout's utility is pretty low at this point bc we're whittled down to very few npcs left and wolves have probably pretty much figured out the playerlist

theres not really any lasting utility of scout so i think "dont bus the pr" arguments hold very little water here
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

like it's reached a point where i think once vivax became a significant wagon the wolves probably just resigned to likely losing him and wouldnt want to make waves about it in proportion to the pressure on him
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:36 pm Very waffley. I feel that if the "pings" were real, there'd be more than this?
yeaah thats kinda nothing
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Day 6 Vote Count
SoD: #6770 EoD: #0

Not Voting (4): MacDougall (4), DrWilgy (6), Hally (3), Porscha (7)
ilario (3): nutella (77), Seanzie (47), Inawordyes (39)
inawordyes (3): Lumi (10), ilario (8), Michelle (8)
nutella (3): Neon (9), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7), Jackofhearts2005 (30)
pyxxy (1): DeeZees (35)
unvote (1): pyxxy (15)
sprityo (1): Ricochet (5)
manny (1): Manny (7)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

The fact that Nutella is a wagon feels completely absurd to me.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Re: Secret Playerlist - Night 5 Ends 10am Dec 18 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Hally »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:36 pm Hallys ISO pertaining to Vivax was actually easier than I thought. Guess I was just procrastinating when I'd see there was 8 pages.

So in spite of the pings as Hally noted recently:
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:00 am gj with the lunch yesterday gang

wish i had pursued my pings on vivax more but oh well

gonna be with family this entire weekend plus monday too so don’t expect much from me this day

just sheep the people who lunched vivax imo, glgl
The only real interaction with Vivax that would indicate this is here:
Hally wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:01 pm i don’t think i’ve agreed with any of vivax’s takes btw

i have no experience with him so i can’t say if this should be concerning but just throwing it out there
Very waffley. I feel that if the "pings" were real, there'd be more than this?

The only other real interaction they had was NAI and can be seen here:
Vivax wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:02 pm
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:59 pm
Vivax wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:49 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:38 pm [VOTE: lilypetal ] aubergine

:charlieblackmon:
Could you explain this vote ?
Or 'would you kindly'?
i thought lily was highly likely to be a real player and she’s done absolutely nothing this game, so when she popped in for EoD i voted her to see what would happen
She seemed rather upset.
Like she just played dead space or something.
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:05 pm vivax why did you ask me that question?
I'd like some other players opinions here.
i can tell you what my thought process was regarding those posts if it matters

re: the top one, it just seemed like vivax was stretching to call things wolfy that weren’t really and that can often be a wolfy thing BUT for some archetypes of players it’s more villagery, and i have no idea who vivax is so i didn’t wanna push him for it unless people told me it was abnormal for him, hence why i made the post

re: the bottom one, he asked me some random question about my lily vote and then i answered and then he didn’t seem to actually care about my answer, so i was asking why he asked me that question when it didn’t seem like he actually gave a shit and i forget what he said

tbh there was a part of me that wanted to vote him for it and i considered it but then didn’t cuz iirc i was just really frustrated with neon at the time and didn’t wanna start fighting someone else lol, then i forgot about it
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:41 pm The fact that Nutella is a wagon feels completely absurd to me.
she shouldn’t be but i’m not gonna defend her cuz she has the audacity to wolf read me :curtain:
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:09 pm Iawy please be kind and make a tl;dr when you post a wall
This please. I like actually physically can't read walls...
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

the honest truth is that i just got frustrated with this game when half the people weren’t doing anything and then some other people were being flippantly anti-town so i just didn’t give enough of a shit to put in more effort last day

and then this day i have legit been busy

call it a drop off if you want :shrug:
☆Princess Abigail☆

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:48 pm maybe equally willing to go neon
Why? What actually makes me scummy?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:54 pm the honest truth is that i just got frustrated with this game when half the people weren’t doing anything and then some other people were being flippantly anti-town so i just didn’t give enough of a shit to put in more effort last day

What do you think of Ilario?

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:55 pm
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:54 pm the honest truth is that i just got frustrated with this game when half the people weren’t doing anything and then some other people were being flippantly anti-town so i just didn’t give enough of a shit to put in more effort last day

has he even posted? beyond just hitting minimum every day
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:13 pm I missed any eod stuff but the only thing that pinged me about neon to my memory is when she made the post at start of... yesterday? Saying "good, porscha is still obv towning" because like
Once I'm obv town I dont just 180, so what was the point of saying it? Felt sorta pockety towards me / trying to say something that sounds like they had thoughts early into the day
At that point though I didnt consider it worthy of being pointed out so i let it ride
Cant say its AI at this point?

Idk if there was anything from like page 126-138 that has some sussy neon stuff lemme know but otherwise I'm feeling pretty in the dark
Well this is a misrepresentation of what I said and completely changes its meaning but cool

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:26 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:03 pm God I'm just so tired
Reading posts but not iawy's

Too much wisdom BS pick what's most likely and throw votes on it
excuse me how dare you that's extremely rude
I mean this in the most loving way possible. If you dont wish to make playing harder for me than necessary, please start making at least some of your posts shorter than a small essay. Lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

if i was petty i might go through my iso and show all the places where i townsided before it was cool because i think people are just suffering from recency bias and don’t remember why they town read me

but i can’t really be bothered lol

skim my iso if you care about finding me ig, glgl
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:58 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:52 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:41 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:41 pm I'm aware I'm in a tunnel but im also aware I'm correct so neener neener
you arent buddy lol
I can't hear you over the sound of my massive tunnel
Convince me that Nutella is scum.
No thanks
I'll do it. Show me a Nutella push that doesn't end on town.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:56 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:55 pm

has he even posted? beyond just hitting minimum every day
Yeah, so his ISO is short. Let me know your thoughts.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:56 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:13 pm I missed any eod stuff but the only thing that pinged me about neon to my memory is when she made the post at start of... yesterday? Saying "good, porscha is still obv towning" because like
Once I'm obv town I dont just 180, so what was the point of saying it? Felt sorta pockety towards me / trying to say something that sounds like they had thoughts early into the day
At that point though I didnt consider it worthy of being pointed out so i let it ride

Idk if there was anything from like page 126-138 that has some sussy neon stuff lemme know but otherwise I'm feeling pretty in the dark
Well this is a misrepresentation of what I said and completely changes its meaning but cool
Huh? How is it a misrepresentation?
Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:08 am I see Porscha is still obv towning. That's good.

Pyxxy feels like the textbook definition of IIoA to me. Like the analysis that does exist is off and few and far between.
That's exactly what you said. It pinged me a little. It wasnt worth mentioning at that moment and I just said theres a chance it means nothing.

Why are you so defensive about it? If you say I am misrepresenting, then clarify for me what you meant (though it is very plainly written.)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:59 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:41 pm I'm aware I'm in a tunnel but im also aware I'm correct so neener neener
you arent buddy lol
No thanks
Also a day that doesn't start with

Oops I was wrong again lols

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:02 pm

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:08 am I see Porscha is still obv towning. That's good.

Pyxxy feels like the textbook definition of IIoA to me. Like the analysis that does exist is off and few and far between.
That's exactly what you said. It pinged me a little. It wasnt worth mentioning at that moment and I just said theres a chance it means nothing.

Why are you so defensive about it? If you say I am misrepresenting, then clarify for me what you meant (though it is very plainly written.)
When the fuck am I not defensive lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I am sorry but you know first hand this isn't my scum game. I'm better than this.

I've defs slanked as town before though.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:02 pm

Oh, you're here.

Crap, you know how to read me.

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i will say that i genuinely don’t get what’s wolfy about my EoD

i doubt i’d have popped in at all if i was wolfing because my wolf game is very agenda’d. if i didn’t have a specific idea of what i wanted to do i just wouldn’t have posted at all and would have left my vote on falcon (who, regardless of whether he’s a villager or wolf, would be a better lunch from the wolves’ pov because at least he can’t be the scout). what is even the benefit of unvoting? i don’t see how it can be argued that serves the wolf agenda.

also, this is self-meta but i don’t think i’ve ever had a wolf game where i didn’t vote on a main wagon every day (especially when a teammate is getting voted). but i don’t expect that to convince anyone.

anyway, idk y’all get a better read please :shrug:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ok hally is probably maybe where we're wrong in the solve lol

im very easily swayed but yeah
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:03 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:59 pm
you arent buddy lol
No thanks
Also a day that doesn't start with

Oops I was wrong again lols
and thats wolf indicative how?

im wrong as town it just happens

i cannot toppost like this as wolf, my thoughts have been completely unfiltered and transparent, im obvious town atp
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:08 pm i will say that i genuinely don’t get what’s wolfy about my EoD

i doubt i’d have popped in at all if i was wolfing because my wolf game is very agenda’d. if i didn’t have a specific idea of what i wanted to do i just wouldn’t have posted at all and would have left my vote on falcon (who, regardless of whether he’s a villager or wolf, would be a better lunch from the wolves’ pov because at least he can’t be the scout). what is even the benefit of unvoting? i don’t see how it can be argued that serves the wolf agenda.

also, this is self-meta but i don’t think i’ve ever had a wolf game where i didn’t vote on a main wagon every day (especially when a teammate is getting voted). but i don’t expect that to convince anyone.

Why you no engage with me on Ilario then?

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:10 pm
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:08 pm i will say that i genuinely don’t get what’s wolfy about my EoD

Why you no engage with me on Ilario then?
cuz i didn’t see your post while i was writing that one

i’m skimming his iso now
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hally pls look at the ilario stuff i think hes our best bet rn
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Porscha come hang out

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:53 pm Any new significant developments?

I keep starting both the Hally Manny and Ilario ISOs to check against what I found previously but can't hold my attention in the same place to save my life today.

Also behold, my froggy mug:
I love your frog mug, but... is that... lucky charms... in chocolate milk in there?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”