No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I am once again asking you to [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

I'm aware I'm in a tunnel but im also aware I'm correct so neener neener
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Neon is based, good job neon
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:39 pm I am once again asking you to [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Okay boomer.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

Day 6 Vote Count
SoD: #6768 EoD: #0

inawordyes (7): Lumi (7), DeeZees (30), nutella (27), pyxxy (11), ilario (8), Seanzie (21), Michelle (5)
Not Voting (6): MacDougall (6), DrWilgy (2), Ricochet (4), Hally (1), Inawordyes (3), Porscha (3)
nutella (2): Neon (7), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (3)
manny (1): Manny (6)
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

If the person we chop today is an NPC or the person the wolves night kill tonight is an NPC - then we should turbo schia tomorrow.

We'll be on the wrong parity and will need to sleep anyway, so we might as well make the sleep have some wolf equity in it.

If either both the chop + NK are NPCs or neither, then don't turbo Schia, just keep playing normally and wait for the purge
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Lumi wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:00 pm If the person we chop today is an NPC or the person the wolves night kill tonight is an NPC - then we should turbo schia tomorrow.

We'll be on the wrong parity and will need to sleep anyway, so we might as well make the sleep have some wolf equity in it.

If either both the chop + NK are NPCs or neither, then don't turbo Schia, just keep playing normally and wait for the purge
@DeeZees
@nutella
@Seanzie
@Michelle
@ilario
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:41 pm I'm aware I'm in a tunnel but im also aware I'm correct so neener neener
you arent buddy lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Re: Secret Playerlist - Night 5 Ends 10am Dec 18 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Inawordyes »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:52 am
Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:13 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:49 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:47 pm it seems like iawy's vivax vote that tied vivax with jack was a risk but a calculated one that worked out for his agenda if he's a wolf and wanted to make the argument he made
I think it's clear that IAWY never intended to keep their vote there.
I understand why I'm a wagon atm, but you straight-up don't know what you're talking about Sean. Several players still alive can vouch that this is my playstyle, this is what I regularly do. Nobody cared about Vivax being a wagon until Vivax wasn't a wagon anymore, just like nobody cared about Jack being top wagon the moment things consolidated onto him - from Vivax, I might add, which I already had pointed out. The threadstate painted a very clear picture of what was going on - or so I thought - and I moved because what it was telling me was that Vivax was not a hit there. I was wrong, I look scummy for it, and that sucks a whole lot for me, boo hoo oh well, but I am sick and tired of people constantly misconstruing the way I play to push me on it and then say that 'it's clear' that I have an agenda for doing what I always do in mafia games

That is my SoD rant for the night, I am going to bed and I will be here tomorrow
What interpretation do you give this now that you see Vivax's flip?

My issue is that you strongly ignored the fact that I've been pushing against Falcon all day and was actively campaigning for a vivax vote when with only 8 minutes left in the thread, you voted Falcon, and then interpreted people voting whom hadn't been around for the last hour as evidence that Falcon was bad... rather than... you know... people who hadn't been around for the last hour moving onto the wagon they most believed in.

I believe that you as town will do things like this to get a sense of what is going on, but I don't feel like it was actually done with good faith.

------------------------------------------

Can you tell me what your read on me was prior to the flip EoD yesterday? Also tell me your read on Jack for most of yesterday plz.
It's the timing of it that spooked me, you had like 10-15 minutes where Vivax/Joe were tied and nothing was happening. Nobody bats an eye that Vivax ties in the vote, nobody says anything about it and it just sits there and those active talk around it. But immediately as soon as I voted Falcon, there were people saying "no that's a bad vote" and then what looked to me like retaliatory votes for Vivax. But the explanation doesn't matter because of the results in your mind, you've come to the conclusion that something that is incredibly NAI for me (and again, ask Nutella, Hally or Nanook) is actively scummy, and now everything I do is scummy. Do you not realize that the orange is also a very bad faith argument to make? Or do you just not care because you've got an easy mischop?
:omg:
Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Secret Playerlist - Night 5 Ends 10am Dec 18 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Seanzie »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:18 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:47 pm it seems like iawy's vivax vote that tied vivax with jack was a risk but a calculated one that worked out for his agenda if he's a wolf and wanted to make the argument he made
I understand why I'm a wagon atm, but you straight-up don't know what you're talking about Sean. Several players still alive can vouch that this is my playstyle, this is what I regularly do. Nobody cared about Vivax being a wagon until Vivax wasn't a wagon anymore, just like nobody cared about Jack being top wagon the moment things consolidated onto him - from Vivax, I might add, which I already had pointed out. The threadstate painted a very clear picture of what was going on - or so I thought - and I moved because what it was telling me was that Vivax was not a hit there. I was wrong, I look scummy for it, and that sucks a whole lot for me, boo hoo oh well, but I am sick and tired of people constantly misconstruing the way I play to push me on it and then say that 'it's clear' that I have an agenda for doing what I always do in mafia games

That is my SoD rant for the night, I am going to bed and I will be here tomorrow

My issue is that you strongly ignored the fact that I've been pushing against Falcon all day and was actively campaigning for a vivax vote when with only 8 minutes left in the thread, you voted Falcon, and then interpreted people voting whom hadn't been around for the last hour as evidence that Falcon was bad... rather than... you know... people who hadn't been around for the last hour moving onto the wagon they most believed in.

I believe that you as town will do things like this to get a sense of what is going on, but I don't feel like it was actually done with good faith.

Can you tell me what your read on me was prior to the flip EoD yesterday? Also tell me your read on Jack for most of yesterday plz.
It's the timing of it that spooked me, you had like 10-15 minutes where Vivax/Joe were tied and nothing was happening. Nobody bats an eye that Vivax ties in the vote, nobody says anything about it and it just sits there and those active talk around it. But immediately as soon as I voted Falcon, there were people saying "no that's a bad vote" and then what looked to me like retaliatory votes for Vivax. But the explanation doesn't matter because of the results in your mind, you've come to the conclusion that something that is incredibly NAI for me (and again, ask Nutella, Hally or Nanook) is actively scummy, and now everything I do is scummy. Do you not realize that the orange is also a very bad faith argument to make? Or do you just not care because you've got an easy mischop?
I don't think it is in bad faith to consider that someone could have done something in their town range, but with a scum agenda. I do love an easy mischop.

You didn't answer any of my three questions, which all are asked in good faith to help me figure out if my suspicion on you is warranted. please address them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

I will never give this up. Not to your kind.

[VOTE: sprityo] aubergine
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Vivax wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:33 pm Neon probs player, tentatively town on a quick skim. Porscha maybe NPC but likely town if PC.
Ranmilia wagon looks pure mostly.

Quite possibly a bunch of scum among nonvoters but phoneplaying so it‘ll be a slow chore to look further and it‘s killing my motivation (or WIM as you fancily call it)
Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:39 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:07 pm [VOTE: ilario] aubergine

@ilario the time to start solving is now tbh
Bad vote tbh.
Has IC vibes all over and I mentioned I had scout read on him (or DZ perhaps)
Explains the Ender wagon of yesterday sufficiently.

I‘d tentatively townpile the lot who wagoned Ender.
Neon was more roundabout about it would have to do a fresh ISO first.
Day 3 Vote Count
SoD: #3945 EoD: #4974

Not Voting (12): MacDougall (7), katze (61), Lumi (44), c4e5g3d5 (3), Lilypetal (27), Inawordyes (5), Guillotine (2), Marmot (5), falcon45ca (7), JaggedJimmyJay (5), sprityo (5), Schiavetto (5)
drwilgy (5): SilverKeith (9), nutella (81), Ranmilia (76), Vivax (48), ilario (16)
ranmilia (3): iaafr (55), Porscha (41), Neon (30)
vivax (3): DeeZees (30), Michelle (55), santygrass (114)
neon (2): Seanzie (5), Hally (56)
rondo (2): Dyslexicon (9), Jackofhearts2005 (15)
creature (1): EnderWiggin (34)
nutella (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (20)
scotty (1): Sloonei (8)
ran (1): DrWilgy (21)
dyslexicon (1): RondoDimBuckle (56)
nanookthegreatandmightywizardfirstofhisnameandfatherofdragons (1): Scotty (21)
katze (1): G-Man (8)
manny (1): Manny (22)
santygrass (1): pyxxy (16)
sloonei (1): Ricochet (8)
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:03 pm Lol my bad. Work stuff.

```
Day 4 Vote Count
SoD: #5097 EoD: #0

Not Voting (6): MacDougall (13), Lumi (32), SilverKeith (12), Porscha (40), iaafr (1), Schiavetto (5)
lilypetal (5): santygrass (82), nutella (38), Michelle (41), DeeZees (26), Hally (57)
neon (4): Seanzie (5), falcon45ca (9), Lilypetal (56), EnderWiggin (36)
enderwiggin (3): Neon (50), ilario (6), Vivax (57)
falcon (2): Jackofhearts2005 (23), DrWilgy (37)
manny (1): Manny (39)
nutella (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (12)
unvote (1): Inawordyes (18)
schiavetto (1): pyxxy (19)
sprityo (1): Ricochet (6)
ricochet (1): sprityo (5)
```
Alright, so I read through Vivax's ISO, and assuming I got the votecount on D3 correctly, these are the votes that Vivax referred to in the quoted posts. I point this out because twice he made mention of the people on those wagons being pure "tentatively/mostly", and both wagons contain Neon and Illario. Both times he specifically feels the need to mention Neon, but he never mentions Illario

DeeZees I think was spewed town by Vivax's ISO with the push he made

I stick to my original read that Jack was spewed town yesterday by the apathy that came after the wagons initially consolidated onto him, which never went away all the way to EoD, as it has zero relation to the Vivax-Falcon shenanigan stuff that happened at EoD but does have every relation with the threadstate getting agitated and shifting around when Vivax was briefly top wagon and stopping as soon as Jack overtook him. If Jack/Vivax was W/W, the threadstate would've continued to agitate until it shifted to Falcon or a fourth option and then become apathetic, either the first time or at EoD when the tie happened
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:28 pm

I don't think it is in bad faith to consider that someone could have done something in their town range, but with a scum agenda. I do love an easy mischop.

You didn't answer any of my three questions, which all are asked in good faith to help me figure out if my suspicion on you is warranted. please address them.
I was too focused on seeing red from your post and my brain mistook the last two as part of a signature, the first one doesn't matter because my interpretation was wrong then so what do you care for what you're inevitably going to see as a scummy take that means nothing good?

To the first one, either the rest of the mafia team besides Vivax wasn't active ITT at EoD (which would be hard to believe) to react to Vivax being tied, or possibly the team had scout results on multiple players on Vivax's wagon being NPC so they didn't care that Vivax was tied because they knew (or otherwise just strongly believed) that he wasn't going to go over because the votecount wasn't actually condemnatory for him. The vote didn't tie though, despite being a 5-4-4, so either nobody on any of the wagons was an NPC (which is obviously false), or each wagon had at least one NPC on them. If Vivax had two NPCs, then Jack and Falcon also had to have 2 NPCs, etc. etc.

I think/thought very strongly that you were town because we were coming to a similar conclusion on Santy and were the most-aligned in pushing that read. It was wrong, but I know I'm town so that doesn't hypocritically make me suddenly read you scummier than me for the same read-fail. I think you're confbiasing yourself now and so convinced of a tunnel that anything I say is going to go over your head and out the window, which is incredibly frustrating as a perception regardless of if it's the reality, and I also cannot say that it hasn't affected how townie I think you are, but I still do not think you are mafia because I was expecting to get pushed for EoD. I just didn't expect it to be you, that took me by surprise

I didn't have a read on Jack initially but started townreading him around the time of the Falcon case for how he was approaching the read. I thought Jack was town and stated that multiple times ITT - specifically when conversing with Nutella, me and Nutella both saw the same problem, we disagreed with who the culprit of said problem was, and I stated more than once that I was townreading Jack in contrast with Nutella who was scumreading him as the problematic one. The initial Jack-Vivax-Falcon kerfuffle shuffle that was happening also increased my confidence in Jack being town when the votes went through Falcon and Vivax and wouldn't stick - but then landed on Jack and just completely stopped moving. As I just explained in my last post, the apathy is in general an extremely good indicator threadstate-wise of someone being a town mischop, and the fact that nobody care about Jack being a wagon all throughout the rest of the day, even as the CW shifted around and eventually overtook Jack as a wagon
I am very convinced that Jack is town, the only thing that would cause me to give any pause is that with Vivax being Mafia PR (and the infinitely-more-important PR of the two), there should've been an effort to push Jack over Vivax at the end to save Vivax since they were otherwise tied. But that again circles back to either VIvax's team wasn't active or they were overconfident in Vivax's wagon having more NPCs than in reality and didn't feel the need to pushback (and that obviously worked out well for them)
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

I consider it bad faith when you acknowledge that it's in my town range and then turn around and say "but you're mafia so this town thing isn't actually townie for youi"
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:34 pm @Hally
@Neon
@Lumi
@Michelle
@ilario
Yes can I help you my liege
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:42 pm Neon is based, good job neon
Here to help
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Inawordyes »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:01 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:45 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:38 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:37 pm I see the vote keeps changing every five minutes

That's good tbh, it means that mafia is probably involved here which puts us on the right track
its me, I am the mafia involved.
you fiend!

No but seriously, the fact that it's consolidating between Jack/Vivax/Falcon, but won't stay Jack/Vivax/Falcon for long, is a pretty decent indication that there's at least one mafia in that trio. Something something Rule of Threes, but the threadstate doesn't lie.

Not just because I already do think Jack is town, but I'm wondering if the wagons consolidating onto Jack and sticking atm actually spews him town? Basically everybody on Jack and Vivax sans pyxxy has been here in the last hour or so, so those votes are actively in flux. If there's mafia involved in this, there's mafia within those voters as they've been the ones directing the vote. Contrast that to Falcon's vote coming down solely to Hally who's AWOL, and Jack himself. Falcon's a point of contention but the wagons are consolidating away from him and towards Jack and Vivax, and initially it was Vivax and then switched to Jack and now Jack is sticking without movement. I don't think the wagons shifting away from Falcon and towards the other two is the greatest look for Falcon, but I'm trying to figure out if it's bad or not that the wagon was highly volatile while he was leading and now it's stagnated once Vivax is no longer the wagon

Actually, [VOTE: Vivax] aubergine
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:46 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:43 pm Who would you vote between Jack/Vivax/Falcon Inawy?
I don't think I vote Jack here, if not for my townread than because I think the threadstate right now is spewing him town because there was a volatile thread, it consolidated onto Jack - and then the thread clammed up. Which is exactly what I talked about earlier wrt mafia caring about the wagons when they're on the line and then relaxing once it falls on not-mafia.

It's just a question of whether to vote for Vivax/Falcon here, but I'm voting Vivax because tie that gives info
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:48 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:46 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:37 pm I see the vote keeps changing every five minutes

That's good tbh, it means that mafia is probably involved here which puts us on the right track
you fiend!

No but seriously, the fact that it's consolidating between Jack/Vivax/Falcon, but won't stay Jack/Vivax/Falcon for long, is a pretty decent indication that there's at least one mafia in that trio. Something something Rule of Threes, but the threadstate doesn't lie.

Not just because I already do think Jack is town, but I'm wondering if the wagons consolidating onto Jack and sticking atm actually spews him town? Basically everybody on Jack and Vivax sans pyxxy has been here in the last hour or so, so those votes are actively in flux. If there's mafia involved in this, there's mafia within those voters as they've been the ones directing the vote. Contrast that to Falcon's vote coming down solely to Hally who's AWOL, and Jack himself. Falcon's a point of contention but the wagons are consolidating away from him and towards Jack and Vivax, and initially it was Vivax and then switched to Jack and now Jack is sticking without movement. I don't think the wagons shifting away from Falcon and towards the other two is the greatest look for Falcon, but I'm trying to figure out if it's bad or not that the wagon was highly volatile while he was leading and now it's stagnated once Vivax is no longer the wagon

You need to write this in a more concise manner clone brotha
Wolf hates getting votes. Wolf pack hates wolf getting votes. So wolves howl and try to make other votes happen. Once votes move away from wolf, wolves stop howling and there is silence.

The silence that fell into the thread once Jack became the top wagon is strongly indicative of Jack not being town and Mafia being okay with the chop. The fact that there was 'howling' in the thread beforehand also means that there is at least one wolf amongst the people who were posting and voting in the last hour
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:49 pm Day 5 Vote Count
SoD: #5825 EoD: #0

Not Voting (4): MacDougall (2), sprityo (5), SilverKeith (1), Porscha (23)
vivax (4): santygrass (95), DrWilgy (50), Seanzie (113), Inawordyes (83)
jackofhearts2005 (4): pyxxy (23), nutella (129), DeeZees (12), Vivax (31)
falcon45ca (2): Hally (18), Jackofhearts2005 (53)
nutella (2): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (5), ilario (14)
manny (1): Manny (37)
pyxxy (1): Neon (61)
ilario (1): Michelle (37)
drwilgy (1): Lumi (30)
sprityo (1): Ricochet (5)
santygrass (1): falcon45ca (55)
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:52 pm hmmm

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
Lumi wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:54 pm Day 5 Vote Count

Not Voting (4): MacDougall (3), sprityo (5), SilverKeith (1), Porscha (23)
jackofhearts2005 (4): pyxxy (23), nutella (131), DeeZees (12), Vivax (31)
falcon45ca (3): Hally (18), Jackofhearts2005 (53), Inawordyes (88)
vivax (3): santygrass (96), DrWilgy (50), Seanzie (116)
drwilgy (1): Lumi (33)
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:56 pm ahhhhhhhhhh, and there's the outcome I hoped for

Jack: becomes top wagon

the thread: doesn't care

Iawy: ties Vivax with Jack for top wagon

Iawy: switched vote to Falcon, tying Vivax and Falcon for CW

the thread: immediate pushback and multiple players come out of the woodwork including to vote Vivax

it's like clockwork haha
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:57 pm The immediate resistance to falcon being the CW while there's apathy for the last 10 minutes while Jack and Vivax are tied for top wagon probably spews the latter two town here I think
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:59 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:58 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:56 pm ahhhhhhhhhh, and there's the outcome I hoped for

the thread: immediate pushback and multiple players come out of the woodwork including to vote Vivax

it's like clockwork haha
you suggesting falcon is being saved?
I think that the apathy ITT while Jack was top wagon, the apathy in the thread over Vivax being tied for top wagon, and the almost-instantaneous pushback once I tied Falcon is quite telling
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
okay voting for DeeZees joke over this looks _bad_ bad for IAWY

[VOTE: Inawordyes] aubergine
Explain your reasoning why
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Michelle »

DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:00 am P rude posting on my page tbh but I'll allow it
[VOTE: vivax] aubergine
Is this the vote you consider it clears you Zeus?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Inawordyes »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:23 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:01 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:45 pm

you fiend!

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:46 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:43 pm Who would you vote between Jack/Vivax/Falcon Inawy?
I don't think I vote Jack here, if not for my townread than because I think the threadstate right now is spewing him town because there was a volatile thread, it consolidated onto Jack - and then the thread clammed up. Which is exactly what I talked about earlier wrt mafia caring about the wagons when they're on the line and then relaxing once it falls on not-mafia.

It's just a question of whether to vote for Vivax/Falcon here, but I'm voting Vivax because tie that gives info
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:48 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:46 pm

you fiend!

You need to write this in a more concise manner clone brotha
Wolf hates getting votes. Wolf pack hates wolf getting votes. So wolves howl and try to make other votes happen. Once votes move away from wolf, wolves stop howling and there is silence.

The silence that fell into the thread once Jack became the top wagon is strongly indicative of Jack not being town and Mafia being okay with the chop. The fact that there was 'howling' in the thread beforehand also means that there is at least one wolf amongst the people who were posting and voting in the last hour

it's like clockwork haha
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:57 pm The immediate resistance to falcon being the CW while there's apathy for the last 10 minutes while Jack and Vivax are tied for top wagon probably spews the latter two town here I think
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:59 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:58 pm

it's like clockwork haha
you suggesting falcon is being saved?
I think that the apathy ITT while Jack was top wagon, the apathy in the thread over Vivax being tied for top wagon, and the almost-instantaneous pushback once I tied Falcon is quite telling
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
okay voting for DeeZees joke over this looks _bad_ bad for IAWY

[VOTE: Inawordyes] aubergine
since I tend to undershare

I'm building off of Nutella's work + Seanzie's work + also assuming here that scum!iawy is making a play to save vivax

as nutella said
I've been thinking for like 10 minutes on one more question

if this is scum!iawy, can the desire to tie -> move to and push falcon tell us anything about who scum knows is a player?

I can't figure this last part out
pyxxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:34 pm Vivax (5): Santygrass, DrWilgy, Seanzie, Michelle, Lumi
jackofhearts2005 (4): pyxxy, nutella, DeeZees, Vivax
looking at the near EOD vote counts from the IAWY posts that Nutella quoted:

If IAWY is scum, then it would lead that he felt confident that this vivax wagon would lose to the nascent falcon wagon, right?

vivax (3): santygrass (95), DrWilgy (50), Seanzie (113)

things did indeed change in the last 6 minutes after this play, with Hally dropping from falcon and Michelle+Lumi joining on Vivax

Vivax (5): Santygrass, DrWilgy, Seanzie, Michelle, Lumi
jackofhearts2005 (4): pyxxy, nutella, DeeZees, Vivax
nutella (2): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, ilario
falcon45ca (2): Jackofhearts2005, Inawordyes

....yeah there's something here but I just can't put my finger on it

maybe scum felt somewhat confident that there were more players still on the jack wagon at EOD?

and ofc could be wrong about IAWY being scum
nvm I missed this

You didn't explain anywhere why you think this is _bad_ bad for me. You're presuming that I am mafia, and "I'm sheeping Nutella/Seanzie" isn't a reason I'm going to accept when I am apparently the easiest person in the game to push and so it's incredibly easy to just park a vote and be done with it because I'm just getting dogpiled by exactly that where basically everybody is just sheeping Sean's read without providing their own (and state so or quote Sean saying to do so in your vote post)

In the world where I am town here, what does that change in your perception of how EoD went? You say that you can't figure out what's up and that's in the worldstate where you think presume I'm mafia. Do things make more or less sense FYPOV in the worldstate where you presume I'm town?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:09 pm Santygrass dead.
Town.

Day begins.
Obviously. I didn’t really read EOD so idk if this is a better kill but ppl were trying to misyeet Santy yesterday so seeing him killed is a bit surprising.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:26 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:24 pm lol im voting with pyxxy i dont super love that
Might I interest you in a vote on Falcon, who has big eyes, big ears, big teeth and is sleeping in your grandmother’s bed?
It‘s probably not just my grandma so I‘d suggest the thousand suns instead.
Hee ho
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:04 pm

I was too focused on seeing red from your post and my brain mistook the last two as part of a signature, the first one doesn't matter because my interpretation was wrong then so what do you care for what you're inevitably going to see as a scummy take that means nothing good?

To the first one, either the rest of the mafia team besides Vivax wasn't active ITT at EoD (which would be hard to believe) to react to Vivax being tied, or possibly the team had scout results on multiple players on Vivax's wagon being NPC so they didn't care that Vivax was tied because they knew (or otherwise just strongly believed) that he wasn't going to go over because the votecount wasn't actually condemnatory for him. The vote didn't tie though, despite being a 5-4-4, so either nobody on any of the wagons was an NPC (which is obviously false), or each wagon had at least one NPC on them. If Vivax had two NPCs, then Jack and Falcon also had to have 2 NPCs, etc. etc.

I think/thought very strongly that you were town because we were coming to a similar conclusion on Santy and were the most-aligned in pushing that read. It was wrong, but I know I'm town so that doesn't hypocritically make me suddenly read you scummier than me for the same read-fail. I think you're confbiasing yourself now and so convinced of a tunnel that anything I say is going to go over your head and out the window, which is incredibly frustrating as a perception regardless of if it's the reality, and I also cannot say that it hasn't affected how townie I think you are, but I still do not think you are mafia because I was expecting to get pushed for EoD. I just didn't expect it to be you, that took me by surprise

I didn't have a read on Jack initially but started townreading him around the time of the Falcon case for how he was approaching the read. I thought Jack was town and stated that multiple times ITT - specifically when conversing with Nutella, me and Nutella both saw the same problem, we disagreed with who the culprit of said problem was, and I stated more than once that I was townreading Jack in contrast with Nutella who was scumreading him as the problematic one. The initial Jack-Vivax-Falcon kerfuffle shuffle that was happening also increased my confidence in Jack being town when the votes went through Falcon and Vivax and wouldn't stick - but then landed on Jack and just completely stopped moving. As I just explained in my last post, the apathy is in general an extremely good indicator threadstate-wise of someone being a town mischop, and the fact that nobody care about Jack being a wagon all throughout the rest of the day, even as the CW shifted around and eventually overtook Jack as a wagon
I am very convinced that Jack is town, the only thing that would cause me to give any pause is that with Vivax being Mafia PR (and the infinitely-more-important PR of the two), there should've been an effort to push Jack over Vivax at the end to save Vivax since they were otherwise tied. But that again circles back to either VIvax's team wasn't active or they were overconfident in Vivax's wagon having more NPCs than in reality and didn't feel the need to pushback (and that obviously worked out well for them)
Falcon only had two votes at EoD, so it not tying says little about Falcon voters. EOD VC for reference:
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:02 pm Day 5 Vote Count

vivax (5): santygrass (99), DrWilgy (50), Seanzie (119), Michelle (40), Lumi (44)
jackofhearts2005 (4): pyxxy (28), nutella (135), DeeZees (12), Vivax (32)
falcon45ca (2): Jackofhearts2005 (53), Inawordyes (92)
unvote (1): Hally (24)

Not Voting (5): MacDougall (4), sprityo (5), SilverKeith (1), Porscha (23), Schiavetto (5)
I don't think things were stagnant when Jack was the lead wagon. You said yourself votes were in flux. Here are four VCs each spaced 20 minutes apart leading up to EoD.
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:40 pm Day 5 Vote Count

Not Voting (5): MacDougall (2), sprityo (5), SilverKeith (1), DeeZees (11), Porscha (23)
deezees (4): Seanzie (105), Vivax (22), DrWilgy (29), nutella (94)
manny (1): Manny (35)
vivax (1): santygrass (79)
jackofhearts2005 (1): pyxxy (23)
schiavetto (1): Inawordyes (77)
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:58 pm Day 5 Vote Count

Not Voting (5): MacDougall (2), sprityo (5), SilverKeith (1), DeeZees (11), Porscha (23)
vivax (4): santygrass (83), nutella (108), Seanzie (106), DrWilgy (38)
deezees (1): Vivax (25)
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:23 pm Day 5 Vote Count

jackofhearts2005 (4): pyxxy (23), nutella (127), Seanzie (110), DeeZees (12)
pyxxy (2): Neon (61), DrWilgy (48)
vivax (1): santygrass (90)
deezees (1): Vivax (26)
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:39 pm Day 5 Vote Count

jackofhearts2005 (4): pyxxy (23), nutella (129), DeeZees (12), Vivax (29)
vivax (3): santygrass (94), DrWilgy (50), Seanzie (112)
schiavetto (1): Inawordyes (79)
People who weren't around:

falcon45ca
Hally
iaafr
ilario
Manny
Nanook
Neon
Porscha
Pyxxy
Ricochet
Shiavetta
sprityo

Jack voters:
Pyxxy
Nutella
Deezees

Out of these two lists, who do you think are most likely Vivax's teammates? Any leads?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:33 pm [VOTE: DeeZees] aubergine

Seanzie to top town
Tmi Seanzie as not wolf, if there was any doubt.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Pyxxy looks kinda bad off the top of my head but see if that actually bears out
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:09 pm Santygrass dead.
Town.

Day begins.
Obviously. I didn’t really read EOD so idk if this is a better kill but ppl were trying to misyeet Santy yesterday so seeing him killed is a bit surprising.
Santy probably would not have been anyone's suspect today.

You're also clear.

Help me figure out who Vivax's teammates are. You can look at the post I just posted to IAWY to see four VCs leading up to EoD. Any thoughts when looking them over?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Honestly, I’m just gonna read through eod starting from when I left with the knowledge that Vivax is a wolf and Santy is confirmed town. That tends to give me the most bang for my buck where bucks are measured in time
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:38 pm Oh, but now I'm voting with Vivax and idk how I feel on that.
Hmm. I’m pretty high on Wilgy but this has tmi potential. Does Wilgy scumread Vivax prior to this?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:40 pm [VOTE: deezees] aubergine

Alison is yelling at us somewhere

nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:40 pm Inb4 vivax and wilgy are mafia saving jack or some shit
Thanks, I hate it.

I am worse at reading Nutella now than I was like 2-3 years ago and I think that is because she primarily got more comfortable and generally skilled as a wolf, which meant the different thinking town Nutella or busy town Nutella and wolf Nutella stopped being so noticeably different.

So with that big asterisk about me being not as good at reading Nutella (which she will loathe lolololol), I’m gonna say that I don’t think this sounds like something wolf Nutella says. Especially if Wilgy is town. Wolf Nutella might cheekily be like “maybe two of my partners are trying to save non wolf Jack.” Still gth town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I think wolf Nutella is one of the wiser players wrt town Jack, ie not suicide running to fail to misyeet me but also not coming across as scared to engage me but that’s neither here nor there.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

- also kinda got swayed by IAWY's entrance
- would flip DeeZees for the player solving info
- script > poll
- I await Michelle's wagon construction
- @/Manny, a majority of players? prob not 😎
- any thoughts about schiavetto before D8 are just evidence of her winning and living in your heads rent free

a for real @ @Inawordyes to respond, I'm still terrible at reads in mafia imo so I do suffer from "find a conclusion and fit the evidence to it"

I thought I tried to be honest in the post by acknowledging that I was viewing it from the perspective of "ur evil, comma, if" but my memory is hazing and re-reading is for chumps

if anything I'm more swayed by your "Jack is spewed town" argument although it has once again changed what I thought the meaning of spew is

I think you're earned an [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine for now with your efforts
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:41 pm And fwiw rn I'm wondering if there's a world where I'm wrong on both Neon and Jack.

Jack's strong read on my slot has me thrown off. Like does Jack actually have the read or TMI on me? Felt the same shit when Nook had a pretty good tell for me figured out until I broke the tell.
This reads honest.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Don’t postcap, me
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:34 pm Jack voters:
Pyxxy
Nutella
Deezees

Out of these two lists, who do you think are most likely Vivax's teammates? Any leads?
lol im on a list with Nutella i dont super love that
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:35 pm Pyxxy looks kinda bad off the top of my head but see if that actually bears out
excuse you I woke up _glowing_ this morning after getting home at 4am
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:44 pm Day 5 Vote Count

vivax (3): santygrass (80), nutella (99), Seanzie (106)
deezees (2): Vivax (22), DrWilgy (32)
Wilgy and Nutella votes for Vivax around here look good for both slots.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:35 pm Pyxxy looks kinda bad off the top of my head but see if that actually bears out
Picks or it didn’t happen
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:54 pm
I had
France over Argentina
😔
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Tbh if at least one voter on me was town (Nutella) and Vivax only got yeeted over me by a couple votes and I wasn’t even around to be unyeetable, why wasn’t I yeeted? Like, points to either absent wolves or deep wolves. Does wolf Schia pop in at the last min and not vote with her partner in a close wagon? Probably.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:54 pm
I had
France over Argentina
😔
I had fuck FIFA
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:57 pm Tbh if at least one voter on me was town (Nutella) and Vivax only got yeeted over me by a couple votes and I wasn’t even around to be unyeetable, why wasn’t I yeeted? Like, points to either absent wolves or deep wolves. Does wolf Schia pop in at the last min and not vote with her partner in a close wagon? Probably.
Unless if every single person on both Vivax and you are real players, you also had at least one NPC on you (I suppose Nutella could be that NPC), which does very strongly suggest wolves were either not around at EoD, or they were not positioned in a way that would allow them to vote you.

Unfortunately a long number of people were not around at EoD.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:04 pm ok well the gist is that iawy thinks it is significant that both he and i independently concluded that there was a malicious agent on the falcon wagon, i thought it was jack and he thought it was santy, and he thought it was both possible it's either a wolf bussing/with tmi falcon is a hit or a wolf doubling down on a mischop opportunity if falcon is town

so if you tr falcon, do you think jack/santy contains wolf for the push?
This is kinda gross tbh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:57 pm Tbh if at least one voter on me was town (Nutella) and Vivax only got yeeted over me by a couple votes and I wasn’t even around to be unyeetable, why wasn’t I yeeted? Like, points to either absent wolves or deep wolves. Does wolf Schia pop in at the last min and not vote with her partner in a close wagon? Probably.
Unless if every single person on both Vivax and you are real players, you also had at least one NPC on you (I suppose Nutella could be that NPC), which does very strongly suggest wolves were either not around at EoD, or they were not positioned in a way that would allow them to vote you.

Unfortunately a long number of people were not around at EoD.
Or Nutella is a wolf waffle waffle
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:18 pm lol maybe it's santy
Also gross
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

you fiend!

Townie sexiness

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:41 pm I'm aware I'm in a tunnel but im also aware I'm correct so neener neener
you arent buddy lol
I can't hear you over the sound of my massive tunnel

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:08 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:42 pm Neon is based, good job neon
Here to help
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:41 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:02 pm
you arent buddy lol
I can't hear you over the sound of my massive tunnel
Convince me that Nutella is scum.

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:34 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:04 pm

Falcon only had two votes at EoD, so it not tying says little about Falcon voters. EOD VC for reference:
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:02 pm Day 5 Vote Count

vivax (5): santygrass (99), DrWilgy (50), Seanzie (119), Michelle (40), Lumi (44)
jackofhearts2005 (4): pyxxy (28), nutella (135), DeeZees (12), Vivax (32)
falcon45ca (2): Jackofhearts2005 (53), Inawordyes (92)
unvote (1): Hally (24)

Not Voting (5): MacDougall (4), sprityo (5), SilverKeith (1), Porscha (23), Schiavetto (5)
I don't think things were stagnant when Jack was the lead wagon. You said yourself votes were in flux. Here are four VCs each spaced 20 minutes apart leading up to EoD.

nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:58 pm Day 5 Vote Count

vivax (4): santygrass (83), nutella (108), Seanzie (106), DrWilgy (38)
deezees (1): Vivax (25)
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:23 pm Day 5 Vote Count

jackofhearts2005 (4): pyxxy (23), nutella (127), Seanzie (110), DeeZees (12)
pyxxy (2): Neon (61), DrWilgy (48)
vivax (1): santygrass (90)
deezees (1): Vivax (26)
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:39 pm Day 5 Vote Count

jackofhearts2005 (4): pyxxy (23), nutella (129), DeeZees (12), Vivax (29)
vivax (3): santygrass (94), DrWilgy (50), Seanzie (112)
schiavetto (1): Inawordyes (79)
People who weren't around:

falcon45ca
Hally
iaafr
ilario
Manny
Nanook
Neon
Porscha
Pyxxy
Ricochet
Shiavetta
sprityo

Jack voters:
Pyxxy
Nutella
Deezees

I think there's a decent chance that at least one of Neon/Illario is mafia, as I commented on earlier, with the way that Vivax at multiple times commented on how wagons that they were on were "tentatively pure" and "pure mostly". Neon was CW to Lily who flipped town, but the next day basically all the sus Neon got dissipated as far as actually pushing them as a wagon for being scummy. Which is either a combo of NPC pushing Neon and dying + NPCs pushing elsewhere because they don't need to truly care what's going on, or W!Neon and her teammates redirecting the vote elsewhere. With Illario, I don't have much because Illario is a huge question mark in general, but Vivax pointing out Neon and avoiding Illario during those multiple times is kinda pinging me as notable here for the absence, and Illario's "I'm a player everybody" post earlier as well as their really lackluster sheep vote on my wagon doesn't look so hot to me in the light of a potential W!Illario world. But I have literally nothing on Illario otherwise as far as their actual content

I do think there is still a possibility that Falcon is mafia. The threadstate caring about falcon being a wagon and Vivax being a wagon but not Jack being a wagon point to either mafia having scouted Falcon/Jack and knowing that they're NPC/a player (respectively), or Falcon is also mafia and the reason for the top wagon being a hot potato situation until Jack overtook them both and then suddenly it stopped moving around. Vivax also put his focus into targeting Jack over Falcon despite both of them being options in a 3-way voting war for most of the latter half of yesterday. For I guess what should be fairly obvious reasons I am not about to go heavy into pushing Falcon again today in the light of a Mafia flip given that he still was a CW to that wagon, but I am not completely sold and I don't want there to be yet another day where someone is heavily suspected, becomes a top wagon for most of the day, doesn't die at EoD, and then completely loses any and all sus and the motivation to keep pushing a wagon on them the next day. That would make the third one in a row, and with Neon's status in question RE: the above, I think that it's a very dangerous position to completely fall away from sus on people who were CWs when they didn't do anything fundamentally to change the scumreads on them, they just didn't get chopped

That points me squarely into Wilgy/Neon/Falcon, and Wilgy is someone that I need to look into more because initially I was thinking that Vivax spewed him town in his ISO like I believe he did with DeeZees, but then towards the end there were some inconsistencies in his position towards him that I saw and was like "wait what? hmm". It would be really funny (and funny I mean terrible and tragic) if all three of them are the remaining team and we almost had a wolf chop every single day, but I highly doubt all three of them are mafia here

I still am fairly confident that Schia is lockwolf, but Schia's also barely even playing and it's almost-comical how little involvement they have. At the same time, they're basically frozen and literally only posting to meet the postmin, and nobody is seriously calling them out on it in favor of delaying until post-purge to insta-chop if they're still alive. If you think they're mafia and you don't vote them out, then you're just giving the mafia team more power, as Schia may be doing the least here, but we have no ability to know if W!Schia is doing the most in scumchat, which makes them being alive, if scum, a huge liability for us even if they're not directly projecting power and their influence into the thread
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Further explanation?
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Actually if he explains that read I will follow Nanook

I liked the vote on sprityo, we should talk about other people low posting, not just Schiavetto.

Waiting for DZ to answer, but he's probably RL busy

I remember i searched the votes on D3 VIvax wagon so I will iso myself in the morning.

Gth Jack feels like a low poster townie who's searching for answers

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”