No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Vivax »

I‘d like to unceremoniously rescind my townread of Ender upon reread, not sure I believe that claim now with how early it was. What could possibly be the reason to get cold feet that early and then still not being a kill ?

The flashwagon of 3 on him probs contained the real town deleter (dunno if ilario or DZ yet). Thank god my head jelly is starting to recover.

[VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Lumi »

Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:17 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:20 pm
Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:15 pm Day 4 Vote Count
SoD: #5097 EoD: #0

Not Voting (6): MacDougall (13), Lumi (13), DrWilgy (10), SilverKeith (12), Porscha (40), iaafr (1)
lilypetal (3): santygrass (45), nutella (22), Michelle (35)
enderwiggin (3): DeeZees (17), Neon (50), ilario (6)
ricochet (2): sprityo (5), Vivax (43)
neon (2): Seanzie (5), falcon45ca (9)
unvote (2): Inawordyes (17), Lilypetal (45)
deezees (1): EnderWiggin (23)
manny (1): Manny (35)
falcon (1): Hally (42)
falcon45ca (1): Jackofhearts2005 (16)
nutella (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (10)
santygrass (1): pyxxy (13)
sprityo (1): Ricochet (6)
@Lumi I ask this in my coding ignorance, but seeing for example that two votes for Falcon were placed with two separate names so they show as two wagons with 1 vote apiece, is there any way to code for wagons to check the VOTE name against the list of users who have posted since the set SoD so that it can consolidate players under the most-similar match even if they spell the name differently in their vote? I.e. “falcon” and “falcon45ca” would both be filed falcon45ca because it is the closest match to the username of a person who posted ITT during the course of this day phase

I ask this entirely in ignorance, I assume it’s an incredible amount of unfeasible work, but also ignorance I ask on the off-chance that it’s not as difficult as I imagine it to be!
Yes, there are lots of ways to do it, the issue is that they all break in different ways.

And there are better features I could spend my time on than one that's solved by people just taking a few seconds to spell stuff the right way :joy_cat:
One example of this automatic matching going wrong is during a game of popcorn that was Me, "MacDougall" and "matt" left alive in a F3. I had the gun and typed "w.s mac"
And then matt died.

I don't know if it was because the lowercase m got matched to matt. Or if it saw the "ma" matching to 50% of the word "matt" whereas "mac" matches to only 30% of "MacDougall" or what - but matt was a villager, Mac was a wolf, and we lost the game because of it.

Having the vote count script do automatic vote matching will give the host information that's not entirely accurate and I was advised to just leave it as is rather than trying to smart match.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Jack, I am not even curious about your secret read thing :biggrin:
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

that should be easily doable with regex no? seems bad if the bot wasnt doing mac* lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i think names in this pl are different enough it would be fine but also ppl should just vote correctly so you dont have to do it
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:22 pm
Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:17 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:20 pm
Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:15 pm Day 4 Vote Count
SoD: #5097 EoD: #0

Not Voting (6): MacDougall (13), Lumi (13), DrWilgy (10), SilverKeith (12), Porscha (40), iaafr (1)
lilypetal (3): santygrass (45), nutella (22), Michelle (35)
enderwiggin (3): DeeZees (17), Neon (50), ilario (6)
ricochet (2): sprityo (5), Vivax (43)
neon (2): Seanzie (5), falcon45ca (9)
unvote (2): Inawordyes (17), Lilypetal (45)
deezees (1): EnderWiggin (23)
manny (1): Manny (35)
falcon (1): Hally (42)
falcon45ca (1): Jackofhearts2005 (16)
nutella (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (10)
santygrass (1): pyxxy (13)
sprityo (1): Ricochet (6)
@Lumi I ask this in my coding ignorance, but seeing for example that two votes for Falcon were placed with two separate names so they show as two wagons with 1 vote apiece, is there any way to code for wagons to check the VOTE name against the list of users who have posted since the set SoD so that it can consolidate players under the most-similar match even if they spell the name differently in their vote? I.e. “falcon” and “falcon45ca” would both be filed falcon45ca because it is the closest match to the username of a person who posted ITT during the course of this day phase

I ask this entirely in ignorance, I assume it’s an incredible amount of unfeasible work, but also ignorance I ask on the off-chance that it’s not as difficult as I imagine it to be!
Yes, there are lots of ways to do it, the issue is that they all break in different ways.

And there are better features I could spend my time on than one that's solved by people just taking a few seconds to spell stuff the right way :joy_cat:
One example of this automatic matching going wrong is during a game of popcorn that was Me, "MacDougall" and "matt" left alive in a F3. I had the gun and typed "w.s mac"
And then matt died.

I don't know if it was because the lowercase m got matched to matt. Or if it saw the "ma" matching to 50% of the word "matt" whereas "mac" matches to only 30% of "MacDougall" or what - but matt was a villager, Mac was a wolf, and we lost the game because of it.

Having the vote count script do automatic vote matching will give the host information that's not entirely accurate and I was advised to just leave it as is rather than trying to smart match.
That was the will of the mafia god :noble:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

We should pay attention at names when we vote

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

mac made it a rule anyway so
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

Aye, I gotta do better about that.

The only way I could see a check against shorthand names working is if the script could poll the posting users list and match names to that as a key.

If the script finds two names when filtering out obviously Incorrect reg matches, it could place it in a BAD VOTE field.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually had to do something very similar to that for work just yesterday.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Name in list?

No

*Name* in list?

Yes?

Vote there

No?

Bad Vote
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also *name* in list count less than 2...
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:44 am @pyxxy Talk to me. What even is your read on me? Like I think you are using parts of my posts and dismissing all the rest of my content to just vote without any nuance at all and it stinks if you end up being a player tbh. So talk to me about your read pls and what do you think of the peoplr that tr me
I wanted to see how you would react. Normally my M.O. for someone voting for me is to ignore it, especially when it's a lone vote without a case, and it seemed like maybe we were similar in that regard, so I was curious how long you would hold out.

[VOTE: UNVOTE] aubergine
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

nutella wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:30 pm that should be easily doable with regex no? seems bad if the bot wasnt doing mac* lol
I mean, there are lots of easy solutions. (regex isn't one I would recommend using unless you're using a fuzzy matching library - but that's not really regex at that point)

Longest matching prefix.
except then a typo vote for vNANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME gets matched to Vivax
or a vote for "Interior Decorating" is a vote for Inawordyes

There's edit distance which can address the first one, but then a vote for "Nook" gets matched to "Neon" since that's an edit distance of only 2.

There's longest increasing subsequence, but then a vote for "Neom" is a vote for "NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME" (subsequence of length 4 for Nook but only 3 for Neon)

And like - ya, these are all corner cases and using any one of them would probably be just fine, but things get to be a particular headache when there are more similar names and I'm not really interested in writing overly game-specific code for this.

(If I had to implement this for a really robust and redundant implementation I'd probably implement someting that did edit distance + longest increasing subsequence + LIS ratio and if all three agreed then it's a vote for that person, and if not then the vote is inconclusive. But meh)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:25 pm Actually

[VOTE: Ran] aubergine

Like, at what point where I'm like "help this make sense to me, help this make sense to me" and the response is the above is town sided?
I....I think this vote got missed in the D3 count. Someone help me as I'm still newish to Syndicate.

Here's what Mac posted, I assumed it was the final D3 vote counts, maybe I'm wrong?
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:14 pm drwilgy (6): nutella (84), EnderWiggin (37), Vivax (53), Jackofhearts2005 (18), ilario (16), SilverKeith (9)
ranmilia (4): iaafr (55), Porscha (47), Neon (32), Lilypetal (40)
nutella (2): katze (74), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (20)
vivax (3): santygrass (124), Ranmilia (94), DeeZees (30)
neon (1): Seanzie (5)
scotty (1): Sloonei (8)
dyslexicon (1): RondoDimBuckle (56)
lilypetal (1): Hally (68)
katze (1): G-Man (8)
manny (1): Manny (29)
rondodimbuckle (1): Michelle (73)
santygrass (1): pyxxy (16)
sloonei (1): Ricochet (8)

Not Voting (10): MacDougall (9), Lumi (45), c4e5g3d5 (3), Inawordyes (5), Guillotine (2), Marmot (7), falcon45ca (7), JaggedJimmyJay (5), sprityo (5), Schiavetto (5)
That's at Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:14 pm (my time).

DrWigly ISO - search.php?author_id=429&t=2451 (I clicked the replies thingy on the thread name, is that doing it correctly?)

shows a vote for Ranmilia at Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:25 am (my time).

Like, at what point where I'm like "help this make sense to me, help this make sense to me" and the response is the above is town sided?
Am I missing something like Wigly unvoting somewhere or did the script miss it or did Mac miss it?
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Game without a lumi should be dubbed dabblers in the dark.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Vivax wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:18 pm I‘d like to unceremoniously rescind my townread of Ender upon reread, not sure I believe that claim now with how early it was. What could possibly be the reason to get cold feet that early and then still not being a kill ?

The flashwagon of 3 on him probs contained the real town deleter (dunno if ilario or DZ yet). Thank god my head jelly is starting to recover.

[VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine

No counterclaim = We dont yeet that.

And if you have been reading me I had said several times that Dz hardclaimed Npc so the 'real deleter in dz or ilario' is a really bad point imo
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:46 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:44 am @pyxxy Talk to me. What even is your read on me? Like I think you are using parts of my posts and dismissing all the rest of my content to just vote without any nuance at all and it stinks if you end up being a player tbh. So talk to me about your read pls and what do you think of the peoplr that tr me
I wanted to see how you would react. Normally my M.O. for someone voting for me is to ignore it, especially when it's a lone vote without a case, and it seemed like maybe we were similar in that regard, so I was curious how long you would hold out.

[VOTE: UNVOTE] aubergine

Okay.
Now.

What is your read on me?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:57 pm

I....I think this vote got missed in the D3 count. Someone help me as I'm still newish to Syndicate.

Here's what Mac posted, I assumed it was the final D3 vote counts, maybe I'm wrong?
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:14 pm drwilgy (6): nutella (84), EnderWiggin (37), Vivax (53), Jackofhearts2005 (18), ilario (16), SilverKeith (9)

Not Voting (10): MacDougall (9), Lumi (45), c4e5g3d5 (3), Inawordyes (5), Guillotine (2), Marmot (7), falcon45ca (7), JaggedJimmyJay (5), sprityo (5), Schiavetto (5)

DrWigly ISO - search.php?author_id=429&t=2451 (I clicked the replies thingy on the thread name, is that doing it correctly?)

Am I missing something like Wigly unvoting somewhere or did the script miss it or did Mac miss it?
Ran is not a valid vote would be my guess

They didnt spell the name correctly
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Vivax @Neon @DeeZees @ilario

Hi. Can you please stop voting the claimed town pr with no actual cc and that has been towny? Tyvm , y'all stop wolfsiding would be a big help. EoD is close and I want that wagon to just stop existing
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Vivax you even said that you agreed with my readlist and in that I had Lily as scum and Ender as town, and you now came and vote Ender ?????

@Vivax if you are town I have serious questions on what are you doing tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, what I think rn is that Vivax is an Npc that is just blatantly wolfsiding
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Vivax this Vivax that.
Get yourself a butler and kindly bugger off already.
Stalker shadow of Santygrass
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Manny »

santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:26 pm @Vivax @Neon @DeeZees @ilario
I think two of those are NPC's and one is scum so gl with that santy lmao.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:21 pm

but wigly's not counted in Not Voting either

e.g. maybe the script was wrong
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Hi. Can you please stop voting the claimed town pr with no actual cc and that has been towny? Tyvm , y'all stop wolfsiding would be a big help. EoD is close and I want that wagon to just stop existing
@santygrass oops

who should I vote
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

I wanted to kill vivax a while ago and no one jumped on
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

[VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine

soz lil
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Vivax wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:36 pm Vivax this Vivax that.
No, since I want town to win and you acting this way isnt pro-town .

So, if you are town I want you to explain what are you doing. So instead of being dismissive could you explain why the dismissal of all my reads that you said you agreed with to do your vote?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lily is a good vote yh
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:39 pm but wigly's not counted in Not Voting either
I believe the script would have caught it as a vote for "ran" which mac would have removed as invalid.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:39 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:21 pm

but wigly's not counted in Not Voting either

e.g. maybe the script was wrong

Mac erased the non valid votes from the script is what I am thinking , the script doesnt seem to be buggy in other votecounts with names mispelled, but in the final vc there isnt a single misspelled name there so thats what I think that happened. Or makes more sense at least
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:47 pm Lily is a good vote yh
Why?

some accountability on my vote
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Manny wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:38 pm
I think two of those are NPC's and one is scum so gl with that santy lmao.
Who are your scumreads Manny? Owo
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

bunch of nerds in this thread.

I want to put your heads in the toilets and give you wet willies
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

do I have to produce content to have ppl talk to me
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

DeeZees wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:49 pm
Why?

Me not finding Lily towny thus far is a crime.

And like, I think their solving and pushes seem to be lacking a lot. It could be explained by Lily just being overwhelmed with Npcs at first / busy tbh, but at the same time I have more reasons to townread other people, and from the other people I sus they have more NPC Equity, which makes Lily the better yeet .

Like, their Porscha townread or sus on Neon just feels very shallow and with no impact in their approach almost, idk how to express it well but yeah, lacking stuff from Lily that makes me sure they are town
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Let's yeet Lumi if they can't make a better vote counter.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

That's how you get stuff done.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:50 pm Who are your scumreads Manny? Owo
I think Neon is scum, or scumsiding NPC, or scumsiding townie, something with scum in it.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:10 am Players

DrWilg > Town
Enderwiggin > Town
Lilypetal > Leaning Scum
Michelle > Town
Nanook > Town
Neon > Null Leaning Scum
Nutella > Town
Porscha > Town
Santygrass > Town

Player-ish vibes

Falconc45a > Null
Seanzie > Town unless cc'ed
Vivax > Leaning Scum

Npc-ish vibes

Hally > Towny
Ilario > Null leaning scum
Inawy > Null
Jack > Null leaning scum
Pyxxy > Null leaning scum
Ricochet > Probably cleared by Dizzy kill methinks
Sprityo > Null

Should be NPC

DeZees > Scum if not NPC
Lumi > Town if not NPC tbh
Manny > Scum if not NPC
Schiavetto > SCUM if not NPC
Silverkeith > Null with Skill Issue

I dont know if I forgot anyone , hopefully not. Feel free to ask for a read on a player which is not 'null' . I think I have most of my reads kinds explained but I know people wont read my ISO and Im lazy and dont want to explain every read
Dz this is kindof my view atm too if you want to help me sort out some stuff too
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:53 pm Let's yeet Lumi if they can't make a better vote counter.
yeet jack for attacking the masonry :sadcat:
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Manny wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:53 pm
I think Neon is scum, or scumsiding NPC, or scumsiding townie, something with scum in it.
I think they have a very player-like approach to the game. Not so sure about them being scum , but also I know that some of my gripe with Neon is disagreeing in fundamental things in how to.... Engage? Play? Idk the correct verb here but that could be just playstyle disagreements that I think are prowolf but doesnt make them a wolf.

But then them making statements like 'Im being pushed for bad reasons' without any actual reassesing on how they were approaching this game make me squint a lot. But again idk if that is an alignment indicative squint wowee
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:57 pm
Manny wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:53 pm
I think they have a very player-like approach to the game. Not so sure about them being scum , but also I know that some of my gripe with Neon is disagreeing in fundamental things in how to.... Engage? Play? Idk the correct verb here but that could be just playstyle disagreements that I think are prowolf but doesnt make them a wolf.

But then them making statements like 'Im being pushed for bad reasons' without any actual reassesing on how they were approaching this game make me squint a lot. But again idk if that is an alignment indicative squint wowee

Also if you take Seanzie claim at face value, I think Seanzie is town scout and votes Neon cuz they know they are a player too fwiw
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:53 pm Let's yeet Lumi if they can't make a better vote counter.
hey, its the Nelson Muntz to my Jimbo
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:52 pm
DeeZees wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:49 pm
Why?

Me not finding Lily towny thus far is a crime.

And like, I think their solving and pushes seem to be lacking a lot. It could be explained by Lily just being overwhelmed with Npcs at first / busy tbh, but at the same time I have more reasons to townread other people, and from the other people I sus they have more NPC Equity, which makes Lily the better yeet .

Like, their Porscha townread or sus on Neon just feels very shallow and with no impact in their approach almost, idk how to express it well but yeah, lacking stuff from Lily that makes me sure they are town
Cool, call me sheep baaa baaa
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:47 pm
Vivax wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:36 pm Vivax this Vivax that.
No, since I want town to win and you acting this way isnt pro-town .

So, if you are town I want you to explain what are you doing. So instead of being dismissive could you explain why the dismissal of all my reads that you said you agreed with to do your vote?
First time I played with Ender he was confident and didn‘t give a damn whether he got yeeted or not.
Getting misnabbed was rather proof of unreadability other than anything else.

Like a little lesson on the inability of collectives to not be misled.

When you do a D1 role claim and live through 2 phases as unCCd PR you‘re either a mafia who didn‘t bait a CC while expecting early heat or NPC trying to catch a bullet.
And if you‘re town deleter you should expect your word to carry more weight and act accordingly which is not on display either.

Your line of questioning isn‘t productive as it just forces me to talk about myself rather than pointing out what makes people mafia.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

nutella wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:47 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:39 pm but wigly's not counted in Not Voting either
I believe the script would have caught it as a vote for "ran" which mac would have removed as invalid.
This is what happened,

the output for Day 3 was:

Day 3 Vote Count
SoD: #3945 EoD: #5097

Not Voting (10): MacDougall (13), Lumi (45), c4e5g3d5 (3), Inawordyes (5), Guillotine (2), Marmot (7), falcon45ca (7), JaggedJimmyJay (5), sprityo (5), Schiavetto (5)
drwilgy (6): SilverKeith (9), nutella (84), Vivax (53), ilario (16), EnderWiggin (37), Jackofhearts2005 (18)
vivax (3): DeeZees (30), santygrass (124), Ranmilia (94)
nutella (2): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (20), katze (74)
ran (1): DrWilgy (21)
nanookthegreatandmightywizardfirstofhisnameandfatherofdragons (1): Scotty (22)
rondo (1): Dyslexicon (9)

"ran" isn't a player a so Mac removed it /shrug
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Could also yeet DZ for no particular reason.
While I suspect that the actual deleter is on Ender and I‘d guess it‘s Ilario who has some pairing equity with DZ in case Ender‘s town based on how he latched onto him iirc while asking around for the alignment.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

You really think not dying despite roleclaiming is damning?? Like wtf there is a LOT of people to kill specially here.

And when I make my point on my list you said you agreed with it.

And like, voting Ender were 3 slots. Neon,Ilario and Dezees.

Neon already said that they arent cc'ing and they only made a joke .
Dezees hardclaimed NPC .

So that only leaves Ilario, and them doesnt feel like they are cc'ing or pushing them strongly and I think they even said they could be NPC and Fakeclaiming in their read? Like its not a push still.

And I am talking to you because I think the vote is bad and 'talking about yourself' is something that helps people figure out your alignment. Like, why did you ay to agree with my reads and then made a vote that were in a totally opposite direction from them even ignoring blatant stuff like the npc claim from dezees.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”