No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Hally »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by SilverKeith »

Manny wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:59 am
SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:57 am I feel like most of these is just her beliefs toward game mech and how it should be played which are likely true regardless of her aligment.
wont stop me from sr'ing them for being factually wrong :^)
But she's mostly right lol.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

Day 4 Vote Count
SoD: #5108 EoD: #0

Not Voting (7): MacDougall (1), Lumi (9), DrWilgy (2), Michelle (1), SilverKeith (11), Inawordyes (4), Porscha (15)
neon (5): Seanzie (5), EnderWiggin (6), Lilypetal (22), Jackofhearts2005 (5), falcon45ca (6)
lilypetal (3): santygrass (7), nutella (11), Neon (29)
manny (1): Manny (27)
santygrass (1): Vivax (12)
falcon (1): Hally (32)
nutella (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (3)
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Porscha »

Vivax wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:36 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:06 am
Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:00 am
SilverKeith wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:56 am
Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:52 am
SilverKeith wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:49 am
Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:48 am

:thinking:

SK, is it true, are you a mason?
I mean, I'm an NPC, yeah, Manny is right about that one, but what guarantee is there for me that there aren't wolves already in the masonry, huh?
If you're an NPC, then who even cares :joy_cat:

If wolves want to join the masonry in order to protect us defenseless NPCs with their vote power, then who am I to judge as long as they renounce their PC ways and pursue the path of NPCism
Out of principle I don't negotiate with wolves as either alignment :(
I see you are not yet ready to pursue the true path of NPCism and give up all your worldly alignment-concerned ways.

The true path of NPCism doesn't see town or wolf, we just see people for who they are, not what they were randed.

Why shackle yourselves to that limited perception of binary alignment?
You might be right about that. I do feel like I'm not ready to be a true NPC sometimes.

The thing is... I have a friend out there. You wouldn't know them. But I'm pretty sure they are a player. And I think they'd appreciate if I kept my player equity for a bit longer, y'know?

We might not see the differences between our alignment, but they do, and I choose to respect their beliefs. And maybe that way, we can reach a better understanding between NPCs and Players.
This post is worded mighty harmlessly. Sounds like something Merkel would say tbh (or many others who don't try to stick their neck out but somehow it reminded me of her). Phrases and platitudes.
Makes SK yeetable for me today.
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:42 am What if I deleted TSP and they weren't the mafia kill?

Anyways

[VOTE: Katze] aubergine
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:04 am
iaafr wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:55 am i rly cant imagine who would kill tsp at all lmao

but it doesnt obviously rule out pyxxy in my mind bc if pyxxy wolf i doubt hes shotcalling nks
It was me
Got a deleter claim here. Ender wants to yeet it. Quite bold from Ender or indirect CC from town ender, but then Neon could be NPC or scum which seems rather unlikely to me considering the boldness. Maybe Ender has other reasons? He's free to expound on them I guess.
Seanzie claims scout and follows it up with a vote on Neon, ergo Neon is player I suppose ? Or Seanzie is misleading as NPC. Would probably not touch any of those today.

Moving on...
@Neon this is what I was talking about. I assume you are going to tell me you were joking?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Oh. Lolz yes I thought that was obvious.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:37 pm scout. [VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Vivax wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:58 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:38 pm You missed the part where I already claimed town deleter.

I assumed Neon was NPC for the first half and was willing to let her be her.

Now I am not so confident.
Suppose I did. It's a good amount of strain lately so I've been slanking hard.
When I read Hally it reminds me of Nanook. Probably nothing.
Michelle wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:21 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:13 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:10 am Not Voting (14): MacDougall (4), katze (21), c4e5g3d5 (2), nutella (1), Vivax (7), Sloonei (1), Jackofhearts2005 (12), JaggedJimmyJay (4), Lumi (13), G-Man (2), risiinq- (3), Ricochet (1), Hally (3), Porscha (6),
marmot (1): Marmot (8)
pyxxy (1): iaafr (45)
iaafr (2): Lilypetal (13), Michelle(6)
santygrass (2): Guillotine (26), pyxxy (6)
guillotine (2): Seanzie (5), santygrass (18)
manny (1): Manny (14)
michelle (2): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7), hollowkatt (6)
drwilgy (2): SilverKeith (13), Ranmilia (10)
katze (1): Neon (1)

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine
Why
Agenda
Too much interest in why Tony died
Meh reasons. In stark contrast to her more sizable posts. Feels like a throwaway vote.
Other posts on the same page also don't seem very solvy to me, more like fake cluelessness.

Upgrading yeet list to SKeith, Michelle. Need to do Santy and Wilgy ISOs as well.
nutella wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:16 pm fjk;sdflksajdkf;asldkjsa istg this is infuriating

"oh lol ran was just an npc" not like she was the most helpful participant in the thread and losing her before we absolutely have to is actively detrimental to our solving effort
"but im not even reading the thread myself"

im gonna fucking explode again
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:31 pm Thing is. I think the Ran wagon is clean.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:15 pm So, Seanzie is obvious not the scount but I hate the way Neon reacted to his nonsense and think that's pretty wolf indicative.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:32 pm I still have no idea what's happening this game.
Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:09 am Well, I suppose it’s time to actually take this game seriously. Better late than never
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:11 am
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:42 pm you can’t just blow lunches on obvious NPCs (especially ones who are clearly trying to townside) and keep giving wolves free opportunities to find and kill villagers at night

that’s how you lose

clearing NPCs is not pro town
I strongly disagree because literally nothing before today matters. At all. It never did.
SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:21 am Townies:
EnderWiggin - Claimed PR, believe him so far.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Ran said so, I'm sheeping. Reevaluate later if needed.
Nutella - Not necesarily townie, but I'm currently nutellasiding.

Ok for now:
Michelle - I don't think this is wolf michelle. On some levels I think the deepness of her posting is decent (this is, there's some townie mindset/thoughts). On other levels, I kinda think I'm partially making this up, but I think that if I re-read her and do a harder scrunitity job, I can prolly come to a more acc conclusion.
Jack - He's been around I guess.
Vivax - Liked some of his posts.
ilario - Ran seemed ok with him.

Wolves?:
Porscha/Lily/Neon: Of the three, I'm the most familiar with Lily I think, and she's the one who I currently think is more likely a wolf based on how I perceive her townie game (it isn't like this). I currently feel like there's mosy likely at least a wolf in this group, but I'm not sure if there's more than one, which makes me believe that a wolf might want to push this group of three in some way to get some ammount of credit.

This is, push the ran wagon, which I'm not... entirely sure is wolfy, but I definitely think it's pro-wolf ¿?, because getting rid of ran is a positive for the wolves. But at the same time like, would a wolf just push Ran like that? Wouldn't you be content with wilgy going over and grabbing less attention to yourself?

Hally - If Hally isn't an NPC I kinda think this is their wolfgame. Specifically, I think "let's just blindly push into the Ran wagon" is something wolves would just be very happy with, especially if there's no wolves there, but maybe with only one....

Lily wanting to push neon makes me feel a bit better on there being at least a wolf there, but if there's none, I'd look at the ppl who took the "ran wagon = wolves" as truth and decided to run with it. Hally isn't the only guilty person of this ftr. So is nut but I'm nutellasiding.

DrWilgy: Idk about this one either, don't wanna go here rn.

Santy - I've not liked some stuff from his game, particularly some pushes in the earlier days, his faking of being an npc followed by his claim of being a player when pressured, I think it has decent chances of being a wolf but I'm not sure I've not been reading hard enough.

Idk?:
DeeZees
pyxxy

NPC ZONE: These players are really REALLY likely just NPCS. if the complete purge comes, and any of these players are alive, we should agree to kill them instantly
Manny
Lumi
SilverKeith

NPC ZONE: ALTERNATE: These players are... possibly NPCs, or lowposting wolves, not sure, there's at least a wolf if not two in this group, considering they have two not-so-great misses on players on the first two nights.
Ricochet (8)
Inawordyes (5)
falcon45ca (7)
sprityo (5)
Schiavetto (5)
Seanzie (5)
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:47 am
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:42 am why would you waste chances to kill wolves and give them free chances to kill you

makes zero sense but w/e i don’t wanna belabor this
Because I don't think they are gonna hit town and the stats back me up. Hell if I was a woof I wouldn't lead the team because I am not a leader but if I was put in control I don't think I'd even try to hit players until the first purge either because town is going to kill town or npcs and I can just hide in the mess and let town frame themself.
SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:52 am
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:48 am
SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:21 am Hally - If Hally isn't an NPC I kinda think this is their wolfgame. Specifically, I think "let's just blindly push into the Ran wagon" is something wolves would just be very happy with, especially if there's no wolves there, but maybe with only one....
???

i didn’t say this lol

i was already sussing lily and neon last day before they voted ran
I know you didn't say that, never said nor implied you did.

You pushing on it from even earlier makes it potentially even worse (or better depending on the situation).
SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:09 am
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:58 am you said “I think "let's just blindly push into the Ran wagon" is something wolves would just be very happy with”

which implies you think i’m doing that

but that’s not what i’m doing
well, if you're town, then no, you're not doing this, but if you're a wolf, then yeah, then you're doing this.

To be more clear, you're currently displaying " wolf path to success" symptoms, which involve following a very direct and inflexible approach to the game. Which might be the case if porscha/lily/neon are all three townies, something I think it's a possibility right now (even tho I've literally argued for the opposite and will prolly will continue arguing for this as I see fit).

Like, if there's effectively three townies there, you did the complete evil scheme.

"wow Ran wagon was so trash" > "I can't believe you guys lunched ran" > "Ran was obviously helpful and very very pro town" > "hey remember all these reads ran had? I can sure use her list to push agenda" > proceeds to push ppl in ran wagon.

Like, if I'm a wolf here and these are 3 townies, I can definitely, and would definitely, do this little show and tell to push ran wagon, because it's so easy to do while grandstanding, and it's really easy to sell to anyone who was pro-ran, and to no ones surprise, ran was v well liked.

Like, I'm not saying you're definitely a wolf for doing this? But you're definitely presenting all the syntoms of what I described. Hell I'd even do it if there was a wolf in the three players.
Good morning!

Everything that a player posts in a game is AI.

The previous days matter and when here will be just players having infos about wagons and day 1 posts of the players will be the real start of solving, unless we succeed to have at least one wolf flip until then.

I am going to read Dizzy's Iso

Vivax suspicion on me doesn't even deserve an answer, but it's either of a simplistic level zero or wolfy.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:58 am you said “I think "let's just blindly push into the Ran wagon" is something wolves would just be very happy with”

well, if you're town, then no, you're not doing this, but if you're a wolf, then yeah, then you're doing this.

To be more clear, you're currently displaying " wolf path to success" symptoms, which involve following a very direct and inflexible approach to the game. Which might be the case if porscha/lily/neon are all three townies, something I think it's a possibility right now (even tho I've literally argued for the opposite and will prolly will continue arguing for this as I see fit).

Like, if there's effectively three townies there, you did the complete evil scheme.

"wow Ran wagon was so trash" > "I can't believe you guys lunched ran" > "Ran was obviously helpful and very very pro town" > "hey remember all these reads ran had? I can sure use her list to push agenda" > proceeds to push ppl in ran wagon.

Like, if I'm a wolf here and these are 3 townies, I can definitely, and would definitely, do this little show and tell to push ran wagon, because it's so easy to do while grandstanding, and it's really easy to sell to anyone who was pro-ran, and to no ones surprise, ran was v well liked.

Like, I'm not saying you're definitely a wolf for doing this? But you're definitely presenting all the syntoms of what I described. Hell I'd even do it if there was a wolf in the three players.
i don’t think you’ve actually read my posts, which is fine because it’s a big game

i already agreed with ran’s reads D3 and was trying to pressure the porscha/lily/neon triangle to engage with the game because i knew they were probably players and they weren’t doing anything

like this

"wow Ran wagon was so trash" > "I can't believe you guys lunched ran" > "Ran was obviously helpful and very very pro town" > "hey remember all these reads ran had? I can sure use her list to push agenda" > proceeds to push ppl in ran wagon

is not what’s happening

i didn’t only just agree with rans reads now and use her wagon to push them, i was continuing my pressure from last day with an added side helping of frustration that three players who couldn’t be bothered to engage with the game killed somebody who actually was being helpful

but i never said that they were wolfy for it nor have i really pushed them, i’ve just been frustrated at them and pressing them for it not calling them wolves

what i actually wanted was for them to put some skin in the game, which they’re now doing so i don’t feel like i have to keep focusing there
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:42 am why would you waste chances to kill wolves and give them free chances to kill you

no, it makes sense. unfortunately, as much as it might up the chances of lynching a wolf, it also ups the chances -even more- of mislynching another town.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:13 am Oh. Lolz yes I thought that was obvious.
I never saw it in context - so I took vivax's opinion at face value
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:20 am

no, it makes sense. unfortunately, as much as it might up the chances of lynching a wolf, it also ups the chances -even more- of mislynching another town.
❤️ I love you Porscha.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:21 am
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:13 am Oh. Lolz yes I thought that was obvious.
I never saw it in context - so I took vivax's opinion at face value
Yeah. No big but I'm claiming here and now that I'm not claiming nothing lol.

My days of fake claiming are over.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

My days of a lot of things are over. Like... frankly...I have no confidence in any part of my game as town right now.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:45 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:18 am
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:08 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:06 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:05 pm Oh look I am going to attempt to play now that I can conceivably wrap my head around this game but I get run up by a lie. That's fun lol.
Do something so I can read you pls.
I've made me self very clear all game. So like. Kay. I'm not reading up 100 pages so basically this is day 1 for me. That's always how it was gonna be here.
if neon is truly deleter, I don't think this is coming from wolf deleter. I think there are few worlds where wolf deleter neon, entirely uninformed, is shooting randomly. I believe wolf deleter is having to play it a lot more closely.
unfortunately, ender is still hanging onto his town deleter claim.

why is there a cc contest on the first real day of the game? this is all weird.
i don’t get this read

why does neon as wolf deleter necessarily have to follow the game closely? she’d have a team to tell her who to target
yeah that's possible. but I also don't think she'd be so in our faces about how unawares she was if she was wolfing? I dont know why I think that, though.

i'm under the impression I am experiencing feelings of -wanting- neon to be town, and am finding ways to be a little biased. currently under construction sign goes here
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

that’s the case whenever you lunch someone in a regular game too though

there’s always the chance of being wrong

that doesn’t mean you just sleep every day because you could lunch a villager if you don’t

the elimination is the only kill power town has in a mountainous game, which is really what this is at its core

you can’t give it away
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:46 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:12 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:38 pm You missed the part where I already claimed town deleter.

hey can you remind me why you claimed town deleter yesterday?
Cause I was annoyed at myself.
Sorry, can you elaborate please?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:23 am

that’s the case whenever you lunch someone in a regular game too though

there’s always the chance of being wrong

that doesn’t mean you just sleep every day because you could lunch a villager if you don’t

the elimination is the only kill power town has in a mountainous game, which is really what this is at its core

you can’t give it away
2nd currently under construction goes here
☆Princess Abigail☆

In a gave with like over 30 players who are fake give or take cause I dunno the numbers and don't care.

Yeah you can just rvs for like 3 phases and dick around

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:11 pm I’m outed as a real player. I was on both flipped wagons. Now, make a read on me.
I guess Dizzy was killed for being Dizzy...

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:23 am
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:45 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:18 am
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:08 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:06 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:05 pm Oh look I am going to attempt to play now that I can conceivably wrap my head around this game but I get run up by a lie. That's fun lol.
Do something so I can read you pls.
I've made me self very clear all game. So like. Kay. I'm not reading up 100 pages so basically this is day 1 for me. That's always how it was gonna be here.
if neon is truly deleter, I don't think this is coming from wolf deleter. I think there are few worlds where wolf deleter neon, entirely uninformed, is shooting randomly. I believe wolf deleter is having to play it a lot more closely.
unfortunately, ender is still hanging onto his town deleter claim.

why is there a cc contest on the first real day of the game? this is all weird.
i don’t get this read

why does neon as wolf deleter necessarily have to follow the game closely? she’d have a team to tell her who to target
yeah that's possible. but I also don't think she'd be so in our faces about how unawares she was if she was wolfing? I dont know why I think that, though.

i'm under the impression I am experiencing feelings of -wanting- neon to be town, and am finding ways to be a little biased. currently under construction sign goes here
Why do you want me to be town?

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i don’t wanna talk about the mech anymore, let’s just focus on solving
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I think Hally is town. She never gave me bad vibes, maybe uninformed vibes, and her usually over the place style is not wolfy for her

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:05 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:02 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:30 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:29 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:27 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:25 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:38 pm

i didn't "take advantage" of anything i just voted with porscha cuz i like her
ma'm you are wolfy af rn :cry:
what am i doing that's wolfy tho
i'd say likely... mostly tmi'ing me
how can u tell if im tmi'ing you or just genuinely reading you town? seems like a weird thing to get stuck on considering i read you town pretty easily every game
you do not read me town easily every game and this includes games where, by the time you tr'd me here, you would have not done that as town in another game. I do not think that I had been very towny - or maybe even AI at all- when you tr'd me.
so im a wolf for not having skill issue this game? seems like bad reasoning bruh
Miss "there is nothing that is not AI," I think you are intentionally letting what I'm saying fly over your head.

because I know that you know what I mean and you chose to hit me with that ... how to say......... ridiculous response. lol

I wasn't that sold on you actually being wolf earlier, but now I really kind of am.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

If I can play at pc i will check some wagons

Anyway, the Eod wagons being tied is important. If 3 real players voted Ranmilia that's very important if Wilgy flips wolf later in the game.

I don't want to info chop him to obtain that answer though

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:31 am

how can u tell if im tmi'ing you or just genuinely reading you town? seems like a weird thing to get stuck on considering i read you town pretty easily every game
you do not read me town easily every game and this includes games where, by the time you tr'd me here, you would have not done that as town in another game. I do not think that I had been very towny - or maybe even AI at all- when you tr'd me.
so im a wolf for not having skill issue this game? seems like bad reasoning bruh
Miss "there is nothing that is not AI," I think you are intentionally letting what I'm saying fly over your head.

because I know that you know what I mean and you chose to hit me with that ... how to say......... ridiculous response. lol

I wasn't that sold on you actually being wolf earlier, but now I really kind of am.
Does Lily have solving posts in this game?

☆Princess Abigail☆

I've decided to assume everyone left alive in this game is a real player.

Lumi
Porscha
Neon
Nutella

Can all be town.

Kthx

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

why lumi?
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Post by SilverKeith »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:19 am

i don’t think you’ve actually read my posts, which is fine because it’s a big game

i already agreed with ran’s reads D3 and was trying to pressure the porscha/lily/neon triangle to engage with the game because i knew they were probably players and they weren’t doing anything

like this

"wow Ran wagon was so trash" > "I can't believe you guys lunched ran" > "Ran was obviously helpful and very very pro town" > "hey remember all these reads ran had? I can sure use her list to push agenda" > proceeds to push ppl in ran wagon

is not what’s happening

i didn’t only just agree with rans reads now and use her wagon to push them, i was continuing my pressure from last day with an added side helping of frustration that three players who couldn’t be bothered to engage with the game killed somebody who actually was being helpful

but i never said that they were wolfy for it nor have i really pushed them, i’ve just been frustrated at them and pressing them for it not calling them wolves

what i actually wanted was for them to put some skin in the game, which they’re now doing so i don’t feel like i have to keep focusing there
I mean, I understand bolded, but if the three are town then it doesn't really matter where your starting point for pushing them is (unless you started to push her before ran or before they got heat)

In any case I'll drop it because as you might've realized I didn't read anything and I don't even believe in this point that much I wanted to press buttons sorry lol.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

you'll find me eventually
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:44 amwhy lumi?
Why not Lumi?

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:53 am
Why not Lumi?
can you just answer please lol
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

👀
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:00 am

👀
hi do you have reads
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:01 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:00 am

👀
hi do you have reads
I wish
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:00 am
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:53 am
Why not Lumi?
can you just answer please lol
Vibes

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:52 am

I just want you to know that I am very suspicious of you right now. lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:14 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:52 am

I just want you to know that I am very suspicious of you right now. lol
spoopy
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

There are four demigods yet to be located.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

big ol' summary post for myself to keep track of things

Day 1 votecount with NPCs colored as uhhhhhhhhhh orange:

golden (8): EnderWiggin, Dyslexicon, Creature, RondoDimBuckle, DeeZees, lucy, Vivax, DrWilgy, G-Man
chelsea (7): Golden, Scotty, Guillotine, ilario, Neon, tutuu, ~Prince J~
arogame (2): nutella, Sabiplz
c4e5g3d5 (2): Marmot, c4e5g3d5
sloonei (2): Ricochet, pyxxy
lilypetal (1): falcon45ca
guillotina (1): katze
jaggedjimmyjay (1): Jackofhearts2005
jackofhearts2005 (1): Schiavetto
scotty (1): Hally
guillotine (1): santygrass
manny (1): Manny
risiinq~ (1): Ranmilia
iaafr (1): Chelsea
michelle (1): TonyStarkPrime

unvote (3): iaafr, WindwardAway, arogame123

Not Voting (11): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Lilypetal, SilverKeith, Inawordyes, Michelle, JaggedJimmyJay, risiinq-, sabie12, Fext, Porscha

D1 - golden died

---
N1 - TonyStarkPrime died
---

D2 vote count, NPCs again are orange

santygrass (6): Guillotine, Vivax, pyxxy, EnderWiggin, DeeZees, Creature
hollowkatt (6): santygrass, Jackofhearts2005, Ranmilia, Dyslexicon, tutuu, DrWilgy
marmot (2): Marmot, sprityo
deezees (1): iaafr
enderwiggin (2): nutella, Neon
scotty (1): Lilypetal
guillotine (1): Seanzie
michelle (3): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, hollowkatt, Chelsea
drwilgy (2): SilverKeith
sloonei (1): Ricochet
nutella (1): Michelle

unvote (2): Hally, RondoDimBuckle

Not Voting (13): MacDougall, katze, c4e5g3d5, sloonei, JaggedJimmyJay, Lumi, G-Man, risiinq-, Porscha, Inawordyes, WindwardAway, Schiavetto, falcon45ca

D2 - Hollowkatt died
- Windward Away, PrinceJ, Arogame123, Fext and lucy all removed as NPC for not meeting post minimum

---
N2 - Tutuu died, Risiinq died
---

D3 - Marmot chooses sweet release

D3 vote counts orangeeeeeeeeeeeeee

drwilgy (6): nutella, EnderWiggin, Vivax, Jackofhearts2005, ilario, SilverKeith
ranmilia (4): iaafr, Porscha, Neon, Lilypetal
nutella (2): katze, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
vivax (3): santygrass, Ranmilia, DeeZees
neon (1): Seanzie
scotty (1): sloonei
dyslexicon (1): RondoDimBuckle
lilypetal (1): Hally
katze (1): G-Man
rondodimbuckle (1): Michelle
santygrass (1): pyxxy

Not Voting (10): MacDougall, Lumi, c4e5g3d5, Inawordyes, Guillotine, Marmot, falcon45ca, JaggedJimmyJay, sprityo, Schiavetto

DrWigly aka wigly aka wiggles and ranmilia aka ran tied, ran died

The Purge:
JaggedJimmyJay, RondoDimBuckle, iaafr, Sloonei, Scotty, katze, G-Man

---
N3 - Dyslexicon died
---

So I think I can make a list of everyone alive? Spoiler because this is long enough as it is
drwilgy
EnderWiggin
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lilypetal
Neon
nutella
Porscha
SilverKeith
Vivax
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

you’re missing a ton of people in that list
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:49 am big ol' post

but I didnt finish the spoiler bit
****ing. fat fingered the enter key after 30 minutes of typing

I guess I deserved that

only thing I didn't finish was the spoiler bit at the end

alive list is.....this? someone check me please

c4e5g3d5
DeeZees
drwilgy
EnderWiggin
falcon45ca
Guillotine
Hally
ilario
Inawordyes
Jackofhearts2005
Lilypetal
Lumi
Manny
Michelle
Neon
nutella
Porscha
Ricochet
santygrass
Schiavetto
Seanzie
SilverKeith
sprityo
Vivax
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:52 am you’re missing a ton of people in that list
you wouldn't believe it but after 30 minutes of successfully copy pasting and coloring text orange my right pinky finally betrayed me and slipped from shift to enter

the fucker
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

DeZees
DrWilg
Ender
Falcon
Hally
Ilario
Inawy
Jack
Lily
Lumi
Manny
Michelle
Nanook
Neon
Nutella
Porscha
Pyxyy
Ricochet
Santy
Seanzie
Schiavetto
Silverkeith
Sprityo
Vivax

this is the list i have
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

Not Voting (8): MacDougall (1), Lumi (10), DrWilgy (2), SilverKeith (12), Inawordyes (4), Porscha (23), pyxxy (5), Ricochet (1)
neon (5): EnderWiggin (6), Seanzie (5), Lilypetal (24), Jackofhearts2005 (5), falcon45ca (6)
lilypetal (3): nutella (11), santygrass (7), Neon (39)
santygrass (1): Vivax (12)
falcon (2): Hally (40), Michelle (7)
nutella (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (3)
manny (1): Manny (27)
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:49 am big ol' summary post for myself to keep track of things

Day 1 votecount with NPCs colored as uhhhhhhhhhh orange:

golden (8): EnderWiggin, Dyslexicon, Creature, RondoDimBuckle, DeeZees, lucy, Vivax, DrWilgy, G-Man
chelsea(7): Golden, Scotty, Guillotine, ilario, Neon, tutuu,~Prince J~
arogame (2): nutella, Sabiplz
c4e5g3d5 (2): Marmot, c4e5g3d5
sloonei (2): Ricochet, pyxxy
lilypetal (1): falcon45ca
guillotina (1): katze
jaggedjimmyjay (1): Jackofhearts2005
jackofhearts2005 (1): Schiavetto
scotty (1): Hally
guillotine (1): santygrass
risiinq~ (1): Ranmilia
iaafr (1):Chelsea
michelle (1): TonyStarkPrime

unvote (3): iaafr, WindwardAway, arogame123

Not Voting (11): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Lilypetal, SilverKeith, Inawordyes, Michelle, JaggedJimmyJay, risiinq-, sabie12, Fext, Porscha and Hollowkat

D1 - golden died, modkills sabie12 and Sabiplz

---
N1 - TonyStarkPrime died
---

D2 vote count, NPCs again are orange

hollowkatt (6): santygrass, Jackofhearts2005, Ranmilia, Dyslexicon, tutuu, DrWilgy
marmot (2): Marmot, sprityo
deezees (1): iaafr
enderwiggin (2): nutella, Neon
scotty (1): Lilypetal
guillotine (1): Seanzie
michelle (3): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, hollowkatt, Chelsea
drwilgy (2): SilverKeith
nutella (1): Michelle

unvote (2): Hally, RondoDimBuckle

Not Voting (13): MacDougall, katze, c4e5g3d5, sloonei, JaggedJimmyJay, Lumi, G-Man, risiinq-, Porscha, Inawordyes, WindwardAway, Schiavetto, falcon45ca

D2 - Hollowkatt died
- Windward Away, PrinceJ, Arogame123, Fext and lucy all removed as NPC for not meeting post minimum

---
N2 - Tutuu died, Risiinq died
---

D3 - Marmot chooses sweet release

D3 vote counts orangeeeeeeeeeeeeee

drwilgy (6): nutella, EnderWiggin, Vivax, Jackofhearts2005, ilario, SilverKeith
ranmilia (4): iaafr, Porscha, Neon, Lilypetal
nutella (2): katze, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
vivax (3): santygrass, Ranmilia, DeeZees
neon (1): Seanzie
scotty (1): sloonei
dyslexicon (1): RondoDimBuckle
lilypetal (1): Hally
katze (1): G-Man
rondodimbuckle (1): Michelle
santygrass (1): pyxxy

Not Voting (10): MacDougall, Lumi, c4e5g3d5, Inawordyes, Guillotine, Marmot, falcon45ca, JaggedJimmyJay, sprityo, Schiavetto

DrWigly aka wigly aka wiggles and ranmilia aka ran tied, ran died
modkills c4, guillo, chelsea and creature

The Purge:
JaggedJimmyJay, RondoDimBuckle, iaafr, Sloonei, Scotty, katze, G-Man

---
N3 - Dyslexicon died
---

So I think I can make a list of everyone alive? Spoiler because this is long enough as it is
drwilgy
EnderWiggin
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lilypetal
Neon
nutella
Porscha
SilverKeith
Vivax
colouring the rest I found as NPCm adding infos

very useful thing, ty pyxxy
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:59 am DeZees
DrWilg
Ender
Falcon
Hally
Ilario
Inawy
Jack
Lily
Lumi
Manny
Michelle
Nanook
Neon
Nutella
Porscha
Pyxyy
Ricochet
Santy
Seanzie
Schiavetto
Silverkeith
Sprityo
Vivax

this is the list i have
we should Iso inside this list from now on ig

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dizzy has no votes so the wolves probably wanted to avoid to spew someone as player by VC

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

regardless Wilgy's AI, in his wagon are wolves for sure

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

no mention of a tie, you can draw conclusions, further flips will help

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 93

Post by MacDougall »

pen15

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”