No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I want to say Lily is too Level 0 wolf looking to be a wolf but I just got owned for saying that elsewhere so like

[VOTE: Lilypetal] aubergine
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Lilypetal »

agree with sk here
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:15 pm So, Seanzie is obvious not the scount but I hate the way Neon reacted to his nonsense and think that's pretty wolf indicative.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
why is seanzie "obviously" not the (see: "a") scout?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

do u rly think im a wolf or are u just omgusing at me?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:27 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:25 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:38 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:28 pm i feel like porscha probably had genuine paranoia of ran, i think it was a poor avenue to go down but quite possibly from a well-meaning pov. i think lily took advantage of it and may be trying to pocket porscha
i didn't "take advantage" of anything i just voted with porscha cuz i like her
ma'm you are wolfy af rn :cry:
what am i doing that's wolfy tho
i'd say likely... mostly tmi'ing me
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:27 am Neon my current problem w you is that you've started the day by talking about game mechanics or game related stuff which is something that's easier to talk about as a wolf, which hides that the only real read that you've presented today, that the ran wagon is clean, is basically unfounded.

I think you're hiding into talking about "well, I'm technically correct here", which in a lot of cases, you are, but that doesn't make you a townie. It looks like you're a wolf who's mad that got caught by the wrong reasons, because in your mind, the ran lunch shouldn't have been wolfy.
I mean I've stated repeatedly that this is Day 1 for me.

So. If it's day 1 like pretend this is page 1 and nothing else happened. Where am I being a read before now.

I mean like I literally have nothing.

Well that's not true but I'm not ready to like hand it out to the public yet lol.

Someone on my wagon is woof. Bet.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:27 am Neon my current problem w you is that you've started the day by talking about game mechanics or game related stuff which is something that's easier to talk about as a wolf, which hides that the only real read that you've presented today, that the ran wagon is clean, is basically unfounded.

I think you're hiding into talking about "well, I'm technically correct here", which in a lot of cases, you are, but that doesn't make you a townie. It looks like you're a wolf who's mad that got caught by the wrong reasons, because in your mind, the ran lunch shouldn't have been wolfy.
most of my content yesterday was about mechanics. where was this energy for me?
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:21 am NPC ZONE: These players are really REALLY likely just NPCS. if the complete purge comes, and any of these players are alive, we should agree to kill them instantly
complete purge doesnt exist? Next purge is another 50%, so its not impossible for all of those 3 to remain alive after d7 purge, just unlikely. Currently there is 8 npc's, assuming no other NPC is yeeted or killed at night there will still be 4 npcs alive on d8.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:28 am do u rly think im a wolf or are u just omgusing at me?
Do i think you are wolf? No.

Do i think you are wolfy? Yes.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:29 am
nutella wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:28 pm i feel like porscha probably had genuine paranoia of ran, i think it was a poor avenue to go down but quite possibly from a well-meaning pov. i think lily took advantage of it and may be trying to pocket porscha
how can u tell if im tmi'ing you or just genuinely reading you town? seems like a weird thing to get stuck on considering i read you town pretty easily every game
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

also im flip-flopping with santy he might be scum, but there is some posts/actions that ping me as rand!v from santy. But i wouldnt shield him from a lynch unless i liked a lot more the other option.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:15 pm So, Seanzie is obvious not the scount but I hate the way Neon reacted to his nonsense and think that's pretty wolf indicative.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
oh wait, i misread this

you mean her reaction to seanzie?
Well, to the pressure on her in general but yes.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:30 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:28 am do u rly think im a wolf or are u just omgusing at me?

highlight what's wolfy please
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Post by SilverKeith »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:30 am

most of my content yesterday was about mechanics. where was this energy for me?
You're not currently complaining about why ppl are suspecting you. A lot of my content is mechanics but I'm an npc so I can get away w it also lol.

Matter of fact, why do you think ppl are suspecting lily and neon but not you so much?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:22 am Because like I don't. The purge is the true start point of the game. Mafia wasn't killing players either despite how much everyone is freaking out about us giving them time to find them. Town wasn't killing mafia.
This is weird point to make just because mafia fucked up and didnt kill towns doesnt mean it couldnt have happened or justify actively not doing jackshit for the first 3 days of the game lol.
There are some slots that were obviously players from d1 and idk why scum didnt shot there besides the fact that the obvplayers are all scum but idk if i wanna go there
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:31 am

You voted Ran with no reason of your own. I did too lolz but you attacked my position on ran despite being similarly on Ran for bad reasons

You have said things about my play that are NAI are AI which I feel you should know

ImageImage

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

I still think Porscha is an NPC unless they hardclaimed player btw.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Manny wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:33 am
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:22 am Because like I don't. The purge is the true start point of the game. Mafia wasn't killing players either despite how much everyone is freaking out about us giving them time to find them. Town wasn't killing mafia.
This is weird point to make just because mafia fucked up and didnt kill towns doesnt mean it couldnt have happened or justify actively not doing jackshit for the first 3 days of the game lol.
There are some slots that were obviously players from d1 and idk why scum didnt shot there besides the fact that the obvplayers are all scum but idk if i wanna go there
#weird

Finish the thought.
☆Princess Abigail☆

And generally you're approach to this day start has felt offfffff

Oh no Neon is reading vibes again.

ImageImage

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:34 am You voted Ran with no reason of your own. I did too lolz but you attacked my position on ran despite being similarly on Ran for bad reasons
is it wrong that i wanna argue hypocrisy is townie.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:34 am Finish the thought.
my thougth was finished?
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Manny wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:30 am
SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:21 am NPC ZONE: These players are really REALLY likely just NPCS. if the complete purge comes, and any of these players are alive, we should agree to kill them instantly
complete purge doesnt exist? Next purge is another 50%, so its not impossible for all of those 3 to remain alive after d7 purge, just unlikely. Currently there is 8 npc's, assuming no other NPC is yeeted or killed at night there will still be 4 npcs alive on d8.
Next purge is all of the remaining npcs, complete, 100%, however you call it, it's in the OP unless mac changed it and I missed it.

The point is that if any of those are alive after the second purge, is because they were lying about being npcs, enough so that they deserve getting lunched for lying so hard.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:34 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:31 am

You voted Ran with no reason of your own. I did too lolz but you attacked my position on ran despite being similarly on Ran for bad reasons

You have said things about my play that are NAI are AI which I feel you should know
1) Incorrect, I was criticizing your reaction to being voted and your overly defensive posts towards Hally. As someone who voted Ran for no reason other than sheeping the girls ( and a bit of omgus cuz i was having a bad day lmao ), I personally know I was in the wrong. It's whatever. So your reaction felt kinda meh in comparison to how I was personally feeling.

2) Nothing is NAI. As you learn more about someone's play you get an idea of how they play as different alignments. Even if I'm wrong here your current play feels more indicative of your wolf game to me. Happens
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:10 am Who besides Lumi is claimed NPC so I can just avoid them in ISO-reading?
SK and Me
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:34 am And generally you're approach to this day start has felt offfffff

What about it feels off?
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Manny wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:35 am
my thougth was finished?
He's asking about the players who you think are obtown.

I'm also interested ftr. I don't see mafia missing any kills with their scout alive.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:37 am Next purge is all of the remaining npcs, complete, 100%, however you call it, it's in the OP unless mac changed it and I missed it.
Oh i thougth d7 purge was another 50%, damn my life expectancy just dropped.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:33 am
Sure anything could happen but quick and possibly wrong Maths since that's the only subject I failed in school says the chance of hitting someone is like 3%

ImageImage

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:38 am He's asking about the players who you think are obtown.
I have no reason to state all the people i think are obvplayers in a list, its just doing the scum work for them. If i think the lynch is a town i will say so otherwise i dont feel like doing a big list with reasons because 1) feels pointless 2) way too much work to dump into this lmao.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:39 am Sure anything could happen but quick and possibly wrong Maths since that's the only subject I failed in school says the chance of hitting someone is like 3%
Chances skyrocket a lot if you discount the scum team itself, all the people that cannot be players for meta reasons and the people hardclaiming NPC, that should reduce the pool enough to be able to hit a town with night kill with half-decent odds just reading.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:11 am
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:42 pm you can’t just blow lunches on obvious NPCs (especially ones who are clearly trying to townside) and keep giving wolves free opportunities to find and kill villagers at night

that’s how you lose

clearing NPCs is not pro town
I strongly disagree because literally nothing before today matters. At all. It never did.
of course it mattered

wolves killed a villager last night which means if they keep hitting players you’re now down one mislunch compared to a normal 17er

if they hadn’t missed the first two nights you’d be down even more
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:37 am
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:34 am And generally you're approach to this day start has felt offfffff

What about it feels off?
It's a vibe read. So. Vibes.

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

why would you waste chances to kill wolves and give them free chances to kill you

makes zero sense but w/e i don’t wanna belabor this
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

btw i disagree with SK on Hally i think they are either a townsiding NPC or a townie, wether they are actually succeeding at townsiding is beyond me :^)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Manny wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:35 am
my thougth was finished?
You said it was weird. Like...what does that say about Neon's alignment?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:41 am
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:42 pm you can’t just blow lunches on obvious NPCs (especially ones who are clearly trying to townside) and keep giving wolves free opportunities to find and kill villagers at night

that’s how you lose

I strongly disagree because literally nothing before today matters. At all. It never did.
of course it mattered

wolves killed a villager last night which means if they keep hitting players you’re now down one mislunch compared to a normal 17er

This post literally ignored the whole point of my argument lol.

They hit a wolf AFTER the purge. You've proven my point lol.

I also disagree with simply assuming people are NPCs that's a Hella good way to just coast to d7. I should act more burnt out so I get npc read next secret player game lolz.

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:18 am
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:08 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:06 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:05 pm Oh look I am going to attempt to play now that I can conceivably wrap my head around this game but I get run up by a lie. That's fun lol.
Do something so I can read you pls.
I've made me self very clear all game. So like. Kay. I'm not reading up 100 pages so basically this is day 1 for me. That's always how it was gonna be here.
if neon is truly deleter, I don't think this is coming from wolf deleter. I think there are few worlds where wolf deleter neon, entirely uninformed, is shooting randomly. I believe wolf deleter is having to play it a lot more closely.
unfortunately, ender is still hanging onto his town deleter claim.

why is there a cc contest on the first real day of the game? this is all weird.
i don’t get this read

why does neon as wolf deleter necessarily have to follow the game closely? she’d have a team to tell her who to target
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:44 am You said it was weird. Like...what does that say about Neon's alignment?
wolf is my current guess, but i have no clue about their meta nor have i read all of their posts prior to this day to have that much confidence on the read.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:12 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:38 pm You missed the part where I already claimed town deleter.

I assumed Neon was NPC for the first half and was willing to let her be her.

Now I am not so confident.
hey can you remind me why you claimed town deleter yesterday?
Cause I was annoyed at myself.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:42 am why would you waste chances to kill wolves and give them free chances to kill you

makes zero sense but w/e i don’t wanna belabor this
Because I don't think they are gonna hit town and the stats back me up. Hell if I was a woof I wouldn't lead the team because I am not a leader but if I was put in control I don't think I'd even try to hit players until the first purge either because town is going to kill town or npcs and I can just hide in the mess and let town frame themself.

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:21 am Hally - If Hally isn't an NPC I kinda think this is their wolfgame. Specifically, I think "let's just blindly push into the Ran wagon" is something wolves would just be very happy with, especially if there's no wolves there, but maybe with only one....
???

i didn’t say this lol

i was already sussing lily and neon last day before they voted ran
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:48 am
SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:21 am Hally - If Hally isn't an NPC I kinda think this is their wolfgame. Specifically, I think "let's just blindly push into the Ran wagon" is something wolves would just be very happy with, especially if there's no wolves there, but maybe with only one....
???

i didn’t say this lol

Sussing me for what exactly lol I did nothing. Actually that's probably what it was which lol

ImageImage

SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

???

i didn’t say this lol

I know you didn't say that, never said nor implied you did.

You pushing on it from even earlier makes it potentially even worse (or better depending on the situation).
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:22 am
Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:13 am

that’s how you lose

Howso/why so?
What are the odds of hitting a player in either direction before the purge?

How many players were hit by either faction before the purge?

In fact do you think we were ever even close to hitting a real living player who was also mafia before the purge?

Because like I don't. The purge is the true start point of the game. Mafia wasn't killing players either despite how much everyone is freaking out about us giving them time to find them. Town wasn't killing mafia.

Frankly I think the ideal play is to just fuck around and bullshit until the purge and not even talk about the game or think about alignment or try to find scum in a game with a trillion fake players. It's a waste of time and energy and I'd rather spend it BSing about overwatch. But that's fun to me. Hang out talk about stupid things and RVS until half the noise gets perma cut from the game.

And if you think that's wrong. Okay. But to act like I'm being anti town because I disagree about game theory is rather upsetting. I think people are allowed to think differently and avoid group think and shouldn't be vilified for it.
oh no, oh dear, oh my, this may be a towny post, I fear.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:44 am
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:41 am

that’s how you lose

of course it mattered

This post literally ignored the whole point of my argument lol.

They hit a wolf AFTER the purge. You've proven my point lol.

I also disagree with simply assuming people are NPCs that's a Hella good way to just coast to d7. I should act more burnt out so I get npc read next secret player game lolz.
yeah, they killed a villager after purge but before today

if we treat today like D1 like you keep saying, it means wolves killed someone N0, which means that relative to a normal game town now has one less mislunch available compared to a normal 17er
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:23 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:18 am
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:08 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:06 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:05 pm Oh look I am going to attempt to play now that I can conceivably wrap my head around this game but I get run up by a lie. That's fun lol.
Do something so I can read you pls.
I've made me self very clear all game. So like. Kay. I'm not reading up 100 pages so basically this is day 1 for me. That's always how it was gonna be here.
if neon is truly deleter, I don't think this is coming from wolf deleter. I think there are few worlds where wolf deleter neon, entirely uninformed, is shooting randomly. I believe wolf deleter is having to play it a lot more closely.
unfortunately, ender is still hanging onto his town deleter claim.

why is there a cc contest on the first real day of the game? this is all weird.
I'm not claiming deleter just to be clear. If it sounds like I did that's not my intent.

I wish I was deleter though it would fit my style better lol
sorry- did you cc ... scout? I thought someone provided posts of yours where you claimed something on an earlier day.
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:54 am
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:22 am
Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:13 am

that’s how you lose

Howso/why so?
What are the odds of hitting a player in either direction before the purge?

How many players were hit by either faction before the purge?

In fact do you think we were ever even close to hitting a real living player who was also mafia before the purge?

Because like I don't. The purge is the true start point of the game. Mafia wasn't killing players either despite how much everyone is freaking out about us giving them time to find them. Town wasn't killing mafia.

Frankly I think the ideal play is to just fuck around and bullshit until the purge and not even talk about the game or think about alignment or try to find scum in a game with a trillion fake players. It's a waste of time and energy and I'd rather spend it BSing about overwatch. But that's fun to me. Hang out talk about stupid things and RVS until half the noise gets perma cut from the game.

And if you think that's wrong. Okay. But to act like I'm being anti town because I disagree about game theory is rather upsetting. I think people are allowed to think differently and avoid group think and shouldn't be vilified for it.
oh no, oh dear, oh my, this may be a towny post, I fear.
I feel like most of these is just her beliefs toward game mech and how it should be played which are likely true regardless of her aligment.

Aside from maybe the last pharagraph.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:52 am
???

i didn’t say this lol

I know you didn't say that, never said nor implied you did.

You pushing on it from even earlier makes it potentially even worse (or better depending on the situation).
what?

you said “I think "let's just blindly push into the Ran wagon" is something wolves would just be very happy with”

which implies you think i’m doing that

but that’s not what i’m doing
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

SilverKeith wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:57 am I feel like most of these is just her beliefs toward game mech and how it should be played which are likely true regardless of her aligment.
wont stop me from sr'ing them for being factually wrong :^)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:30 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:29 am
how can u tell if im tmi'ing you or just genuinely reading you town? seems like a weird thing to get stuck on considering i read you town pretty easily every game
you do not read me town easily every game and this includes games where, by the time you tr'd me here, you would have not done that as town in another game. I do not think that I had been very towny - or maybe even AI at all- when you tr'd me.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”