No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by nutella »

your viewpoint is wrong and bad so if you are town kill a wolf with me instead of voting for the most helpful people itt thank you

[VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:24 pm your viewpoint is wrong and bad so if you are town kill a wolf with me instead of voting for the most helpful people itt thank you

[VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine
Mmmm. Yeah no thanks.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Think i prefer to think for myself and do what I think is best.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

if you have original thoughts please actually share them so as to help town see your viewpoint ???????

cmon
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i feel like porscha probably had genuine paranoia of ran, i think it was a poor avenue to go down but quite possibly from a well-meaning pov. i think lily took advantage of it and may be trying to pocket porscha
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mmmm problem here is you've not really made me want to tell you anything. Largely you've made me want to do quite literally the opposite.

I do think you're town if you're real though so. That's cool ig.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thing is. I think the Ran wagon is clean.

ImageImage

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

okay

do you have a good read on lily

try to convince me
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

No i just know that 3/4ths of it is clean it wasn't even the lead wagon overall and I don't think wolfs need to bite on Ran.

But considering I've read maybe 20 of 100 pages this is once again my d1. It was always gonna be my d1 i literally have no thoughts nothing has happened as far as I'm concerned because now the game actually begins. Everything up to this point was too muddled and easy to hide in.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:28 pm i feel like porscha probably had genuine paranoia of ran, i think it was a poor avenue to go down but quite possibly from a well-meaning pov. i think lily took advantage of it and may be trying to pocket porscha
i didn't "take advantage" of anything i just voted with porscha cuz i like her
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:07 pm :sip: I also dunno why people are so fucking mad that an npc died lol. Clearing npcs is good *shrugs*

3 trillion npcs is not helpful to town
clearing an obvious npc who was doing the most to help town solve the game (more than most actual players have done) is not good

all you did is get rid of someone who was probably threatening to wolves and pass up the chance to lunch an actual wolf
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

oh my gosh neon was voting ran too ofc i voted ran

gotta vote with the girls
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Anyways gotta lay down for tonight to sleep off a bunch of secondary infections. Here's another picture I took of something made by a seemingly remote controlled dude for your enjoyment. The Koala is probably Mac.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

you can’t just blow lunches on obvious NPCs (especially ones who are clearly trying to townside) and keep giving wolves free opportunities to find and kill villagers at night

that’s how you lose

clearing NPCs is not pro town
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

Day 4 Vote Count
SoD: #5108 EoD: #0

Not Voting (7): MacDougall (1), Lumi (7), DrWilgy (2), Michelle (1), Lilypetal (6), Jackofhearts2005 (1), Neon (10)
neon (3): Seanzie (5), Hally (11), EnderWiggin (5)
lilypetal (2): santygrass (7), nutella (9)
manny (1): Manny (12)
santygrass (1): Vivax (12)
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:23 pm Vote to kill them without trying to understand their view point
what’s your viewpoint? why did you vote ran?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i kinda think neon is a wolf sorry neon lol

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i think what hally's saying is blatantly true and your pushback is meh
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

you literally did the same thing as her lmao
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:48 pm you literally did the same thing as her lmao
not rly i acknowledge it was incorrect but my reasons were pure
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

lily: *votes ran for literally no reason*
also lily: i agree with hally, voting ran was obviously bad

???!!??!!!??!
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

well i had a reason lol

it just wasn't a good one
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

:wall:
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Manny »

I think these current lily posts are townie. Mostly because my head cannot understand those posts coming from a wolf.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:00 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
can you talk to me about this? is it for the reason you said yesterday? ngl i didn’t really get it
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

So, Seanzie is obvious not the scount but I hate the way Neon reacted to his nonsense and think that's pretty wolf indicative.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i’m not actually sure if neon’s reaction is wolf indicative

it’s frustrating and antitown but not sure if it’s wolfy

can you talk to me about why you read it that way? @Lilypetal too
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:15 pm So, Seanzie is obvious not the scount but I hate the way Neon reacted to his nonsense and think that's pretty wolf indicative.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
oh wait, i misread this

you mean her reaction to seanzie?
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

I still have no idea what's happening this game.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:05 pm Oh look I am going to attempt to play now that I can conceivably wrap my head around this game but I get run up by a lie. That's fun lol.
this? it didn’t register to me that this was reacting to seanzie’s claim but maybe it is
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I'll sheep Hally for the next 29 minutes
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:32 pm I still have no idea what's happening this game.
have you attempted to read anything?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:31 pm i’m not actually sure if neon’s reaction is wolf indicative

I recently played vs w!neon in Sabi's Invitational on MU and that type of response is kinda what I expect out of her as a wolf. I think she can still be a villager here but I'm just disliking how she went about reacting because it's like..really defensive

Just felt like her wolf game
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:33 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:05 pm Oh look I am going to attempt to play now that I can conceivably wrap my head around this game but I get run up by a lie. That's fun lol.
this? it didn’t register to me that this was reacting to seanzie’s claim but maybe it is
Who you voting yo?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:34 pm
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:31 pm i’m not actually sure if neon’s reaction is wolf indicative

I recently played vs w!neon in Sabi's Invitational on MU and that type of response is kinda what I expect out of her as a wolf. I think she can still be a villager here but I'm just disliking how she went about reacting because it's like..really defensive

does she not also get defensive as a villager?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:34 pm
Who you voting yo?
currently neon but with not much confidence
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:34 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:32 pm I still have no idea what's happening this game.
Everything I drop in it feels like I walked into a 40+ hour game of D&D, and nothing makes any sense cuz I'm not a level 18 Palladin or sumfin
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:35 pm

does she not also get defensive as a villager?
It's more of like how defensive she got comparatively to like what was said. feel like as a villager she'd be like whatever
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:34 pm
Who you voting yo?
currently neon but with not much confidence
Well, perhaps thus will give you a boost

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:36 pm
Everything I drop in it feels like I walked into a 40+ hour game of D&D, and nothing makes any sense cuz I'm not a level 18 Palladin or sumfin
if you’re a villager don’t try to read everything

just open an iso of someone still in the game and give thoughts on it

or react to posts that are happening in the moment

start small
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:37 pm

start small
That's how I've come to sheep you. Last page posts from you seem very genuine, I'll be Goose if you're Maverick
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Manny »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:31 pm it’s frustrating and antitown but not sure if it’s wolfy
according to ranmilia this is good enough to yeet :^)
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:41 pm
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:37 pm

start small
That's how I've come to sheep you. Last page posts from you seem very genuine, I'll be Goose if you're Maverick
do you have any thoughts on other people from the last few pages?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hmm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i'm torn between wanting to believe that read from lily and feeling like it's blatantly fake
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

Losing ran of all people really is super tragic. Four more days of NPC ran townsiding sounds amazing
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Post by SilverKeith »

ok so I'm here lemme carry
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:05 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:00 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
can you talk to me about this? is it for the reason you said yesterday? ngl i didn’t really get it
I don't think her viewpoint really makes sense to me as an npc, and if she's playing she's >rand mafia imo
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:51 pm i'm torn between wanting to believe that read from lily and feeling like it's blatantly fake
i would never lie on the internet

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”