No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Ranmilia »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by SilverKeith »

Agree with nut here
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Also still kinda think Michelle is town fwiw tho I guess I could see her being a wolf depending on what the rest of the game/players looks like
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

deezees/vivax/ricochet/sloonei

the dream team
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Skeith my kirb talk to us about Santy
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:38 pm deezees/vivax/ricochet/sloonei

the dream team
d2 end:
santygrass (6): Guillotine (48), Vivax (26), pyxxy (7), EnderWiggin (67), DeeZees (25), Creature (46)
hollowkatt (6): santygrass (59), Jackofhearts2005 (46), Ranmilia (96), Dyslexicon (46), tutuu (66), DrWilgy (16)

not sure vivax + deezees works with this
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Spoiler: show
Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:33 pm Do Not Wish To Yeet (no particular order, copying things around from alphabetical list)
---
C4 - no content, claimed NPC and willingness to self-cull, I'll believe it for today
Chelsea - scumread Michelle, wagoned d1, little presence otherwise. Some wolf equity, more NPC equity, not someone I'm interested in today.
Creature - actively playing, can trace his thoughts decently, town in my eyes.
Ender - Taking the claim at face value for today.
Guillo - Pretty obviously NPC and I think the scattered thoughts he's given are protown, but if he's alive tomorrow then sure w/e always oblige a self voter.
Iaafr - Not a wolf.
Ilario - I've vibed with his thoughts. Like that he went straight on Wilgy today before I got in thread.
Jack - Actively playing, has some wolf equity but no desire to vote here today.
Katze - Semi actively playing. I've liked their thoughts. Don't see a reason to push.
Jjj - 0 content minposter, presumed NPC, probably doesn't make those kills. KILL HIM IMMEDIATELY IF HE'S ALIVE ON DAY 8 though.
Lumi - claimed NPC, made a vote script, good enough for now.
Manny - See Guillo but is less loud about the self vote.
Marmot - is cohost.
Nanook - Doesn't make those kills and lurk with 0 content, in my eyes. Revisit if he's alive lategame.
Nutella - Semi actively playing, don't see a reason to push.
Ranmilia - Anata no, terebi ni, Jika-netto Ranmilia! Mi-n-na no, yoku no tomo~!
Santy - Taking claim and townyness at face value for today, given Manny's retraction and his increased presence.
Scotty - Still townread this given events and eod positioning and knowledge of my own alignment, will take the L if wrong. Maybe I should say I scumread him to reverse psychology people into defending him.
Silverkeith - is sheeping me, which is the right and good move for town to win
Sloonei - see JJJ but with more protown equity. Still kill if alive on day 8.

:fryeyes: Zone
---
DeZees - hasn't done much. I don't have much of a read here, looking at others to weigh in.
Dyslexicon - Some concern, didn't seem very horny. Don't think I want to go here today though.
G-Man - Near 0 content, but created an ISO list which earns him survival for now.
Hally - Pretty obviously NPC but if they're not... well, our playstyles don't mesh well and I haven't liked their takes. Not a push for today though.
Vivax - Evasively low content, wouldn't hate pushing here. Does seem to be playing the game though.

Would Vote Zone
---
Falcon - 0 content minposter. Shrugze.
Inawy - Showed up yesterday and then didn't take up my offer to participate at all, no objections to pushing here.
Lilypetal - 0 content, claimed wolf, on the shortlist for slots I want to kill.
Porscha - Very little content. In the recent MU Hydra Game 3 I was able to easily find the lilypetal/porscha hydra as town by mid day 1 from spec chat, even though the thread consensus wolfread them. In this game I do not find much townyness in either of them. Hence they make my to-kill list.
DrWilg - Fits the top profile of what I'm looking for as a wolf
Michelle - Several people I trust as decent players, including two dead (though fairly quiet NPCs) have called her wolf. She started playing more yesterday but I'm not particularly sold. I don't enjoy people getting mad though so I don't plan to actively push there today.
Neon - No real content. Vibes more NPC to me but no objections to voting here.
Pyxyy - 0 content minposter. No objections to yeeting.
Ricochet - 0 content minposter. No objections to yeeting. The "voted Sloonei" shield has expired with the revelation that mafia can't find real players.
Seanzie - 0 content minposter, tutuu died actively scumreading, #respectthedead
Schiavetto - 0 content, wolfy poppins, eminently yeetable
Sprityo - 0 content minposter, the "voted Radishes" shield is mostly expired
Am I blind or not in this list?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

absolultely true

i might have just named 4 npcs tbh
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:42 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:33 pm Do Not Wish To Yeet (no particular order, copying things around from alphabetical list)
---
C4 - no content, claimed NPC and willingness to self-cull, I'll believe it for today
Chelsea - scumread Michelle, wagoned d1, little presence otherwise. Some wolf equity, more NPC equity, not someone I'm interested in today.
Guillo - Pretty obviously NPC and I think the scattered thoughts he's given are protown, but if he's alive tomorrow then sure w/e always oblige a self voter.
Iaafr - Not a wolf.
Ilario - I've vibed with his thoughts. Like that he went straight on Wilgy today before I got in thread.
Katze - Semi actively playing. I've liked their thoughts. Don't see a reason to push.
Jjj - 0 content minposter, presumed NPC, probably doesn't make those kills. KILL HIM IMMEDIATELY IF HE'S ALIVE ON DAY 8 though.
Marmot - is cohost.
Nanook - Doesn't make those kills and lurk with 0 content, in my eyes. Revisit if he's alive lategame.
Santy - Taking claim and townyness at face value for today, given Manny's retraction and his increased presence.
Scotty - Still townread this given events and eod positioning and knowledge of my own alignment, will take the L if wrong. Maybe I should say I scumread him to reverse psychology people into defending him.

---
DeZees - hasn't done much. I don't have much of a read here, looking at others to weigh in.
Dyslexicon - Some concern, didn't seem very horny. Don't think I want to go here today though.
G-Man - Near 0 content, but created an ISO list which earns him survival for now.
Hally - Pretty obviously NPC but if they're not... well, our playstyles don't mesh well and I haven't liked their takes. Not a push for today though.
Vivax - Evasively low content, wouldn't hate pushing here. Does seem to be playing the game though.

Would Vote Zone
---
Inawy - Showed up yesterday and then didn't take up my offer to participate at all, no objections to pushing here.
Porscha - Very little content. In the recent MU Hydra Game 3 I was able to easily find the lilypetal/porscha hydra as town by mid day 1 from spec chat, even though the thread consensus wolfread them. In this game I do not find much townyness in either of them. Hence they make my to-kill list.
Michelle - Several people I trust as decent players, including two dead (though fairly quiet NPCs) have called her wolf. She started playing more yesterday but I'm not particularly sold. I don't enjoy people getting mad though so I don't plan to actively push there today.
Ricochet - 0 content minposter. No objections to yeeting. The "voted Sloonei" shield has expired with the revelation that mafia can't find real players.
I intentionally deleted your line to mess with you <3
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:43 pm
---
Iaafr - Not a wolf.
Marmot - is cohost.

---

Would Vote Zone
---
amogus
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:56 pm Let's see who is defending me and why, and who is accusing me and why.

I started the game being extremely busy, so I can't blame TSP for thinking i am bad. However the votes from HK and Nanook are both bad. They know how busy I am so me low posting shouldn't be so important for them.

Their meta suspicion, if based on post count, is bad and outdated.

Other suspicion came from Chelsea and i don't know the reason but we rarely play together and our previous game wasn't recent.

Another came from ranmila because she was sheeping the others and took personal the fact i said i don't care about her and Chelsea's votes. For me that meant i don't trust their reads regardless alignament but the way i worded wasn't the best.

Iaafr was on the fence and pushed me, receiving my insta vote and his reaction changed my first take.

After this nutella sheeped ranmila and I considered that suspicious

I didn't read if there were another players suspecting me, Creature just voted me iirc but i forgot why.

There isn't a single player above who asked me anything before labeling me as wolf.

Now who TR me:
- Ender, in a moment when I was pushed and the thread was against me. Defending a villager may be a way to receive town read, but what wolf is doing it so openly and against the grain? That gave me a TR for him. Ender knows me well, we played a team game at MU together and he has a good read on me since then.

- Golden, we recently played the game 1 and we were wolves together. He noticed and shared a difference in my play. He is one of the flipped players who witnessed first hand my latest meta.

- wilgy played that game as well, he also TR me without feeling like a false thought

- Dizzy knows me very well, i am not surprised about the read

I can accept TRs from all these people without suspecting them of pocketing attempts.

- illario TRs me. He keeps his cards close to the chest so i can't give a read about him. He is one of the few players who read me well since we wolfed together and knows he can't misread me without rising suspicion as wolf, or he is just town/npc shading a correct read.

- SilverKeith TR me. I can't read him.

When Ranmila says there are wolves around me, that may be, i can't say anything else that I have a lot of people around me and maybe tomorrow if i am alive I can think at them. But also if anyone wants to go into this direction, please tell me if you consider I am wrong in anything i said above

Reading the post from Ranmila I get the spectator feeling, and I understand she read my games and have a personal opinion about my meta. Because of that I don't understand why you had to sheep the others regarding my slot.
I don't see me here
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:43 pm
---
Iaafr - Not a wolf.
Marmot - is cohost.

---

Would Vote Zone
---
I 💯 approve
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

rondo vote for anybody not named porscha and ill follow you
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:17 pm d1 wagons for reference:

golden (8): EnderWiggin (100), Dyslexicon (54), Creature (78), RondoDimBuckle (119), DeeZees (19), lucy (19), Vivax (18), DrWilgy (17), G-Man (17)
chelsea (7): Golden (47), Scotty (37), Guillotine (150), ilario (38), Neon (69), tutuu (28), ~Prince J~ (18)
[VOTE: Ranmilia] aubergine this is anti town. We are all thinking it but helping wolves bad
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

lmao

[VOTE: Ranmilia] aubergine
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

... how is that helping wolves
those people are literally flipped
how would
I don't
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

sry ran chungus of my word (statute of limitations 4h)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:08 pm Somebody sum up the thread. I’ve been super busy today with my daughter’s birthday. Suggest some people to look into. Tempting as it is to just wait until tomorrow for the game to start for realzies.
Your daughter is just a cardboard cutout of john Cena isn't she?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:51 pm ... how is that helping wolves
how would
I don't
You are literally doing the wolves work for them by crossing our the not town on the list of town voting for golden how do you not get that?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

fwiw i often do that sort of thing as town because "if wolves are too lazy to do this then sure they can have the help"
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

my infosec protocol is lacking
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:54 pm
how would
I don't
You are literally doing the wolves work for them by crossing our the not town on the list of town voting for golden how do you not get that?
Have you considered
that town also exists
and may benefit from having information presented to them
and in fact are likely to benefit much more from this than wolves do
because wolves can already coordinate this information privately, but town may have a hard time keeping up with public info
and that the purge occurs at EOD anyway and the wolves next kill will be chosen post-purge, so there is little if any benefit on holding on to NPC/real player reads anymore
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:54 pm
how would
I don't
it’s literally public info lol

this is silly
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:07 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:06 pm NPC votes count as well, right?
They do NOT. NPC votes are fake, the eod kill is determined by secretly counting ONLY real player votes. Which is why we're talking wagonomics.
Lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I’m outed as a real player. I was on both flipped wagons. Now, make a read on me.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:15 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:13 pm I suppose that is fair, so:
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:21 pm So what here is the argument for me?

I've seen a few votes.
We are determining, by the fact that the nightkills whiffed on real players, and the relative percentages of people playing actively/doing towny things/being meta townread, that probably most if not all of the wolves are contained somewhere in the pool of players who are posting no real content and claiming they "cannot get into the game until the NPCs leave."

So we are going to kill all of those players.

Probably/possibly starting with you, the esteemed DrWilgy, because your eod pop-ins and votes appear as though you are trying to walk a line where you aren't posting stone nothing, but still aren't really participating in the game.

I don't really have anything to ask you, I'm not sure why santy thinks I should, besides the eternal questions of who do you think is town and who do you think is mafia and why?
If you would like to get the wagon off of yourself, I would suggest digging into some people's ISOs and posting as much thoughtful content as you have the time and energy available to do, and we will judge you on that.
I like it
I specifically do not like it much.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:39 pm Skeith my kirb talk to us about Santy
Normally when he's town I can confidently town clear him most of the time which I can't do in good faith here, some of his pushes have been a bit, uhm, possibly agenda biased. Tho he could be an npc yet but w/e. He hardclaimed player already so I'd still give him some time.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Rico is wildly different than his last game where he was mafia. Just an observation
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:11 pm I’m outed as a real player. I was on both flipped wagons. Now, make a read on me.
I have read and dissected every word you have posted this game.

In my professional opinion, you are:
a cutie patootie
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

This game screams depression all over tbh.
Wtf was even that marmot exile
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:13 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:11 pm I’m outed as a real player. I was on both flipped wagons. Now, make a read on me.
I have read and dissected every word you have posted this game.

In my professional opinion, you are:
a cutie patootie
The god read!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Who needs votes when you have clout tbh
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

I don't like Rondo's approach here. Feels fake/performative
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I mean CLOUT
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

SilverKeith wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:14 pm I don't like Rondo's approach here. Feels fake/performative
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

agreed
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:13 pm This game screams depression all over tbh.
Wtf was even that marmot exile
he didn't want to leave us wondering if he was a player any longer than he has to I guess. I don't think there is any reason to spend time thinking about it lol
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Marmot was co-host and announced this at the start of the game, could never have been a player. Just wanted into spec chat early I assume.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

not exactly cohost, mod on duty
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Yeah w/e they also closed the thread and stuff

Have I mentioned how much I like the mod on duty system?

Best thing about the Syndicate, other than the people themselves
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:59 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:56 pm Is there any core in this game?
Only Megacorp

To which all are invited
Godamnit, so I did all these ab crunches for nuthin'?

My fuckin' obliques are on FIRE, for....NUTTIN'????
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:26 pm
Only Megacorp

To which all are invited

it's great for your posture and being sexy so it's not for nuttin
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:26 pm
Only Megacorp

To which all are invited

Reminds me of that silly movie with the guy who has a job interview with a fella who put the heads of his former bosses on spikes.
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Manny »

what is mod on duty system?
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Manny wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:47 pm what is mod on duty system?
I think I know but prefer to pretend I don‘t :kadaj:
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

Not Voting (15): MacDougall (7), katze (18), Lumi (12), Sloonei (5), DrWilgy (6), Jackofhearts2005 (13), Porscha (28), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), pyxxy (2), Lilypetal (26), Inawordyes (2), Guillotine (2), Marmot (5), falcon45ca (4)
ranmilia (2): iaafr (52), RondoDimBuckle (32)
drwilgy (5): nutella (58), EnderWiggin (30), Hally (36), Ranmilia (50), SilverKeith (9)
dezees (1): santygrass (83)
nutella (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (20)
sloonei (2): Vivax (32), Ricochet (8)
neon (1): Seanzie (5)
nanookthegreatandmightywizardfirstofhisnameandfatherofdragons (1): Scotty (18)
dr wilgy (1): ilario (14)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (1): Manny (10)
falcon45ca (1): Michelle (40)
ricochet (1): Neon (24)
rondo (1): Dyslexicon (9)
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Oh neat, rabbit got the script working. My job here is done B)
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

That was only 50 posts?! How do people do this, I feel so spammy, I even funposted as Marmot (courtesy of his CoV ISO)

Script people thank you for your service
katze
:joy_cat:
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: any

Post by katze »

neon michelle prob always contains a wolf
😹
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Manny wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:59 pm who needs a towniecore when i have the masonry with Lumi and i dont remember who else.
SO TRUE

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”