No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Ranmilia »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:31 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Talk about this, and Michelle?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:20 am Seanzie my #2 choice as of right now. Other candidates include lilypetal, porcha, neon, ricochet, maybe schiavetto but realistically not over those others.
Don't think Nanook or Guillo are good votes.
Still townread Scotty but the suspicion there is already "see if Ranmilia is wrong" so shrugze.
No longer wish to eliminate Santy or Ender barring further developments.
That’s a biiiig salad
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

nutella wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:48 pm C4 - outed npc
Chelsea - likely npc
Creature - town?
DeeZees - player, null
DrWilgy - wolf?
Dyslexicon - town
Ender - town pass for now
Falcon - null
G-Man - tbh gonna say town
Guillo - npc
Hally - npc
Iaafr - npc
Ilario - player, null
IAWY - town?
Jack - town?
Jjj - npc
Katze - npc
Lily - null
Lumi - modbot
Manny - town
Marmot - mod
Michelle - town atp
Nanook - town
Neon - slight wolf
Nutella - town:)
Porscha - slight town
Pyxxy - null
Ranmilia - npc but town
Ricochet - kinda wolfy
Rondo - town for now ig
Santy - town
Scotty - town
Seanzie - wolfy
Schiavetto - wolfy
Silverkeith - town npc
Sloonei - npc
Sprityo - null
Vivax - dadaist sage

def still far from able to narrow down pl and a lot are pretty null without looking into isos but here are some snap reads a few of which might be based on anything
Actually im a wolf
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Let's see who is defending me and why, and who is accusing me and why.

I started the game being extremely busy, so I can't blame TSP for thinking i am bad. However the votes from HK and Nanook are both bad. They know how busy I am so me low posting shouldn't be so important for them.

Their meta suspicion, if based on post count, is bad and outdated.

Other suspicion came from Chelsea and i don't know the reason but we rarely play together and our previous game wasn't recent.

Another came from ranmila because she was sheeping the others and took personal the fact i said i don't care about her and Chelsea's votes. For me that meant i don't trust their reads regardless alignament but the way i worded wasn't the best.

Iaafr was on the fence and pushed me, receiving my insta vote and his reaction changed my first take.

After this nutella sheeped ranmila and I considered that suspicious

I didn't read if there were another players suspecting me, Creature just voted me iirc but i forgot why.

There isn't a single player above who asked me anything before labeling me as wolf.

Now who TR me:
- Ender, in a moment when I was pushed and the thread was against me. Defending a villager may be a way to receive town read, but what wolf is doing it so openly and against the grain? That gave me a TR for him. Ender knows me well, we played a team game at MU together and he has a good read on me since then.

- Golden, we recently played the game 1 and we were wolves together. He noticed and shared a difference in my play. He is one of the flipped players who witnessed first hand my latest meta.

- wilgy played that game as well, he also TR me without feeling like a false thought

- Dizzy knows me very well, i am not surprised about the read

I can accept TRs from all these people without suspecting them of pocketing attempts.

- illario TRs me. He keeps his cards close to the chest so i can't give a read about him. He is one of the few players who read me well since we wolfed together and knows he can't misread me without rising suspicion as wolf, or he is just town/npc shading a correct read.

- SilverKeith TR me. I can't read him.

When Ranmila says there are wolves around me, that may be, i can't say anything else that I have a lot of people around me and maybe tomorrow if i am alive I can think at them. But also if anyone wants to go into this direction, please tell me if you consider I am wrong in anything i said above

Reading the post from Ranmila I get the spectator feeling, and I understand she read my games and have a personal opinion about my meta. Because of that I don't understand why you had to sheep the others regarding my slot.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:40 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:31 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
I kinda don't really buy a lot of nutella's frustration from eod1 as genuine, I forgot about it but her recent outburst reminded me

And im willing to defer to your Michelle read for a bit at least, given mine is pretty lazy
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:56 pm Let's see who is defending me and why, and who is accusing me and why.

I started the game being extremely busy, so I can't blame TSP for thinking i am bad. However the votes from HK and Nanook are both bad. They know how busy I am so me low posting shouldn't be so important for them.

Other suspicion came from Chelsea and i don't know the reason but we rarely play together and our previous game wasn't recent.

Another came from ranmila because she was sheeping the others and took personal the fact i said i don't care about her and Chelsea's votes. For me that meant i don't trust their reads regardless alignament but the way i worded wasn't the best.

Iaafr was on the fence and pushed me, receiving my insta vote and his reaction changed my first take.

I didn't read if there were another players suspecting me, Creature just voted me iirc but i forgot why.

There isn't a single player above who asked me anything before labeling me as wolf.

Now who TR me:
- Ender, in a moment when I was pushed and the thread was against me. Defending a villager may be a way to receive town read, but what wolf is doing it so openly and against the grain? That gave me a TR for him. Ender knows me well, we played a team game at MU together and he has a good read on me since then.

- Golden, we recently played the game 1 and we were wolves together. He noticed and shared a difference in my play. He is one of the flipped players who witnessed first hand my latest meta.

- wilgy played that game as well, he also TR me without feeling like a false thought

I can accept TRs from all these people without suspecting them of pocketing attempts.

- illario TRs me. He keeps his cards close to the chest so i can't give a read about him. He is one of the few players who read me well since we wolfed together and knows he can't misread me without rising suspicion as wolf, or he is just town/npc shading a correct read.

When Ranmila says there are wolves around me, that may be, i can't say anything else that I have a lot of people around me and maybe tomorrow if i am alive I can think at them. But also if anyone wants to go into this direction, please tell me if you consider I am wrong in anything i said above

Reading the post from Ranmila I get the spectator feeling, and I understand she read my games and have a personal opinion about my meta. Because of that I don't understand why you had to sheep the others regarding my slot.
Is it outdated tho

Have you ever posted 60 times as mafia

In a single day, obviously
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:04 pm
I kinda don't really buy a lot of nutella's frustration from eod1 as genuine, I forgot about it but her recent outburst reminded me

And im willing to defer to your Michelle read for a bit at least, given mine is pretty lazy
i've been unable to settle on my level of commitment to this game and the genuineness of my emotions have reflected that

it's....complicated
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:05 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:56 pm Let's see who is defending me and why, and who is accusing me and why.

Now who TR me:

Is it outdated tho

Yes

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Bruh.
A large part of my Michelle read is that you voted her. Presumably based on something.

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:05 pm

Now who TR me:

Is it outdated tho

Yes
Receipts

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:08 pm

Bruh.
A large part of my Michelle read is that you voted her. Presumably based on something.
Based on "when she posts fewer than 50-60 times she's >rand mafia" lol, its a total lazy read

And fwiw I didn't read what your Michelle read was based on lol I just saw it mentioned

Why does me voting her make her town? Are you preflipping me mafia?
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

nutella is so obviously an npc that’s wrestling with how much to care about helping town this game and whether it’s worth the frustration

i just can’t see her posting any other way
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

she is stuck between the part of her that goes hard solving and cheering on town in spec chat and feels like doing that here vs. the part of her that doesn’t actually wanna be bothered with this clusterfuck of a game and is waffling between the two
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

..something like that
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Thats not really how it reads to me but 🤷‍♀️
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

no offense to nook, he has good reads

but idk how anyone looked at his michelle wolf read this game and thought it was like a great read that should be sheeped

it was pretty obviously just sbpc/clicking buttons lol, he’s literally been min posting

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:21 pm no offense to nook, he has good reads

but idk how anyone looked at his michelle wolf read this game and thought it was like a great read that should be sheeped

it was pretty obviously just sbpc/clicking buttons lol, he’s literally been min posting
Correct

I feel I've been fairly clear that its a lazy read too lol
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:49 pm DeZees
DrWilg
Falcon
Lily
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie

all of these people have high player equity by virtue of being syndicate regulars and/or people who currently play a lot of games

they’ve all skated by with little scrutiny despite doing ~nothing villagery or pro town that i can see
just kill wilgy or some other person i listed here and reeval

michelle is villagery enough, don’t kill her today

nutella is villagery enough, don’t kill her today

just kill people who are likely players and doing nothing

this game doesn’t need to be hard right now
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

there’s so many slots we should be mowing down before entertaining killing anyone that’s even moderately villagery because so many slots in this game have literally done nothing lol
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Ok so from this game i will never post daily more than 30 posts as self limitation with the exception of ongoing and hydra games.

The sbpc is not the new ww expert

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

He popped in and said nothing

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:31 pm [VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

He popped in and said nothing
[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:29 pm Ok so from this game i will never post daily more than 30 posts as self limitation with the exception of ongoing and hydra games.

The sbpc is not the new ww expert
Ok but can you actually show me a mafia game you've posted more than 60 times in a day in, or did you just say that because you want it to be true?
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:13 pm And fwiw I didn't read what your Michelle read was based on lol I just saw it mentioned

It doesn't? Our wires are crossed, I've also been anti-Michelle, because A. her posting wasn't great but also B. you and HK and c4 and who all else early on said "Michelle wolf" and left votes on her and I put weight on that. But y'all never explained much and now HK is dead and c4's peaced out so I was looking for people's further reads on her.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:28 pm there’s so many slots we should be mowing down before entertaining killing anyone that’s even moderately villagery because so many slots in this game have literally done nothing lol
True true

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:13 pm And fwiw I didn't read what your Michelle read was based on lol I just saw it mentioned

It doesn't? Our wires are crossed, I've also been anti-Michelle, because A. her posting wasn't great but also B. you and HK and c4 and who all else early on said "Michelle wolf" and left votes on her and I put weight on that. But y'all never explained much and now HK is dead and c4's peaced out so I was looking for people's further reads on her.
Oh

I thought you were tring her based on what I read recently lolol
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

This game sowing: "Wow this will be a great chill game, I can just funpost the first few days and do nothing until the NPCs die"
This game reaping: "What do you mean I'm perma POE because I did nothing before the NPCs died, this sucks"

The dangers of barely skimming brief parts of a game wowee

I'm not comfortable unless I'm perma poe
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

I'm not fully clean unless I'm Zest-fully clean
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

It's old but lol modbot didn't rand me wolf in ages

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost5985562

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Nook.

You know I have a good Michelle read.

The fuck are you doing.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:50 pm I'm not comfortable unless I'm perma poe
And have a permian toe like our glorious lizard overlords
shooting fish over sherman Joe that detonates into a lobster oboe
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

santygrass (6): Guillotine (48), Vivax (26), pyxxy (7), EnderWiggin (67), DeeZees (25), Creature (46)
hollowkatt (6): santygrass (59), Jackofhearts2005 (46), Ranmilia (96), Dyslexicon (46), tutuu (66), DrWilgy (16)
marmot (2): Marmot (14), sprityo (6)
deezees (1): iaafr (104)
enderwiggin (2): nutella (53), Neon (19)
scotty (1): Lilypetal (24)
guillotine (1): Seanzie (5)
manny (1): Manny (63)
michelle (3): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (8), hollowkatt (17), Chelsea (7)
drwilgy (2): SilverKeith (22)
sloonei (1): Ricochet (5)
nutella (1): Michelle (74)

unvote (2): Hally (75), RondoDimBuckle (48)

Not Voting (13): MacDougall (5), katze (37), c4e5g3d5 (5), Sloonei (9), JaggedJimmyJay (5), Lumi (36), G-Man (6), risiinq- (6), Porscha (26), Inawordyes (9), WindwardAway (4), Schiavetto (14), falcon45ca (5)
But y'know if I were to be an NPC this game, that would be really interesting
Because HK's wagon went over, so there are at least two real votes on it, and tutuu was NPC, so that would hypothetically be saying "at least two real among santy, jack, dizzy, wilgy"
(and chances are it's more than two real)
(and also there are fewer real on the santy wagon. or equal? I'm not sure @MacDougall ever clarified what happens on ties.)

So y'know what I'm sayin I think Wilgy is a pretty good vote for trying to hit real wolf and am less interested in Guillo Vivax DeeZees mmhm

Of course, if I live to tomorrow, then I made a horrible mistake in which box I checked on the form and the weight of this is lessened, but, still
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I don't understand why do you have a focus on Wilgy

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Dyslexicon »

NPC votes count as well, right?
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:06 pm NPC votes count as well, right?
They do NOT. NPC votes are fake, the eod kill is determined by secretly counting ONLY real player votes. Which is why we're talking wagonomics.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:02 pm
santygrass (6): Guillotine (48), Vivax (26), pyxxy (7), EnderWiggin (67), DeeZees (25), Creature (46)
hollowkatt (6): santygrass (59), Jackofhearts2005 (46), Ranmilia (96), Dyslexicon (46), tutuu (66), DrWilgy (16)
marmot (2): Marmot (14), sprityo (6)
deezees (1): iaafr (104)
enderwiggin (2): nutella (53), Neon (19)
scotty (1): Lilypetal (24)
guillotine (1): Seanzie (5)
manny (1): Manny (63)
michelle (3): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (8), hollowkatt (17), Chelsea (7)
drwilgy (2): SilverKeith (22)
sloonei (1): Ricochet (5)
nutella (1): Michelle (74)

unvote (2): Hally (75), RondoDimBuckle (48)

Not Voting (13): MacDougall (5), katze (37), c4e5g3d5 (5), Sloonei (9), JaggedJimmyJay (5), Lumi (36), G-Man (6), risiinq- (6), Porscha (26), Inawordyes (9), WindwardAway (4), Schiavetto (14), falcon45ca (5)
But y'know if I were to be an NPC this game, that would be really interesting
Because HK's wagon went over, so there are at least two real votes on it, and tutuu was NPC, so that would hypothetically be saying "at least two real among santy, jack, dizzy, wilgy"
(and chances are it's more than two real)
(and also there are fewer real on the santy wagon. or equal? I'm not sure @MacDougall ever clarified what happens on ties.)

So y'know what I'm sayin I think Wilgy is a pretty good vote for trying to hit real wolf and am less interested in Guillo Vivax DeeZees mmhm

Of course, if I live to tomorrow, then I made a horrible mistake in which box I checked on the form and the weight of this is lessened, but, still
i believe santy jack dizzy and wilgy are likely all real players

maybe 3/4 but yeah

santy wagon probably has 2-3
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

Perhaps, you'd be interested in a little scheme of mine? It will produce the finest of puppets. Which I aspire to cherish with these very hands.

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

VC? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

maybe dizzy is actually a wolf

or maybe lolparanoia

shouldn’t be on the table today in any case
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

d1 wagons for reference:

golden (8): EnderWiggin (100), Dyslexicon (54), Creature (78), RondoDimBuckle (119), DeeZees (19), lucy (19), Vivax (18), DrWilgy (17), G-Man (17)
chelsea (7): Golden (47), Scotty (37), Guillotine (150), ilario (38), Neon (69), tutuu (28), ~Prince J~ (18)
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Ricochet wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:11 pm Perhaps, you'd be interested in a little scheme of mine? It will produce the finest of puppets. Which I aspire to cherish with these very hands.

VC? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Strong energy in this post. Very hard to decline.
I will toast and offer to your scheme this vote of mine.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

I think the wagon analysis is good in that Wlgy fits as a player. But I dont buy it so much as in the oart of *wilgy is being scummy* for the record

Altho I think I already said it? Idk

{ Ender ilario Michelle nanook Neon nutella rondo Iaafr Scotty Dyslexicon Chelsea G-Man Hally Katze Lumi Manny Marmot Ranmilia Vivax Guillotine } > Do not yeet today list .

Some motives I think are more shaky than others but the list is big enough to still have enough slots to look

{ Lily DeZees Porscha Jack Sloonei Falcon Schiavetto } Where I want to look rn. Think I have mlre focus / bias lnto Lily/DeZees/Sloonei on that list
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Names that are not in any group I have as null rn (Wilg being one of them and just observing tbh how they react to.the push if anything for now)
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Come Pocket me @Lilypetal
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

why do so many people care about sloonei

butterfly meme is this threadspew
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”