No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:25 am
SilverKeith wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:24 am Not Voting (12): MacDougall (4), katze (18), Lumi (12), Sloonei (4), DrWilgy (1), Hally (22), Jackofhearts2005 (4), Porscha (8), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), pyxxy (2), Ricochet (1)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (3): iaafr (32), Manny (6), Michelle (12)
scotty (1): nutella (10)
guillotine (3): santygrass (42), Vivax (19) Neon ()
santygrass (1): EnderWiggin (21)
michelle (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7)
neon (1): Seanzie (5)
porscha (1): RondoDimBuckle (23)
nook (1): Scotty (16)
drwilgy (3): ilario (14), Ranmilia (1) SilverKeith (3)
@scotty put your vote with the correct username pls
Sorry I always forget
[VOTE: NanooktheGreatandMightyWizardFirstofHisNameandFatherOfDragons] aubergine
Spoiler: show
[VOTE: Nanookthegreatandfearsome] aubergine
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Scotty »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:12 am I think Scotty should be yeeted either way.
neigh
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:12 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:12 am I think Scotty should be yeeted either way.
neigh
Bark bark
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:56 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:52 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:51 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:46 pm Wait Santy is town, right?

It's 15 min before EoD, he is about to die. He pops in and asks me about an old post of mine. He's reading thread chronologically. He has no teammates to tell him in real time that he's about to die and ought to be towny in his last minutes.
Terrible defense
How's it terrible? If he's mafia his teammates are all afk. Or he doesn't have teammates. He did not just fake that unawareness. Imo
Tutuu probably died because she defended Santy. I will shepp her read on him
If that's true I am next for the unvote once that is shown if santy is town I am ic because she might have tied or died depending on wagons npc numbers
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Come on I just got back from a concert and everyone is dead? Rip sleep time then
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Is iaafr the guy who sabotaged Jurassic Park or something? Had some really weird dreams tonight but I'm sick so...
Porscha if PC can be town, don't know what Lily is doing or the whole Nanook fake ordeal from iaafr. But I like the local mermaid.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

She's a bit of an ass tho
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

Well, what do you make of it? What's happened to this village? I witnessed a sight much the same, in my infancy. The oppression of the weak. Murder and pillage unchecked. A waking nightmare, made by men.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Ricochet wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:04 am It's scary, you know. Having your arms cut off. Or legs. Or your head. I want to be like everyone else, but I'm just too scared. I'm nothing but a craven.
Not running into such a thing deliberately means one isn't a fool, at least. There's a reason boxing matches have weight classes. The only fair match broadly speaking is to duel one's own self.
Ricochet wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:07 am Well, what do you make of it? What's happened to this village? I witnessed a sight much the same, in my infancy. The oppression of the weak. Murder and pillage unchecked. A waking nightmare, made by men.
It's somewhere else. Inverted. My reality is your unreality now. Is what this feels like. Someone brought up the word subterfuge, that's what beats raw strength. Also framing situations as the complete opposite of what they are, which is what my life feels like right now.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:41 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:56 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:52 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:51 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:46 pm Wait Santy is town, right?

It's 15 min before EoD, he is about to die. He pops in and asks me about an old post of mine. He's reading thread chronologically. He has no teammates to tell him in real time that he's about to die and ought to be towny in his last minutes.
Terrible defense
How's it terrible? If he's mafia his teammates are all afk. Or he doesn't have teammates. He did not just fake that unawareness. Imo
Tutuu probably died because she defended Santy. I will shepp her read on him
If that's true I am next for the unvote once that is shown if santy is town I am ic because she might have tied or died depending on wagons npc numbers
No sir, you're not ic

But nice try

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:40 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:09 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:02 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:32 pm @RondoDimBuckle when you get here ping me and tell me what was your case on me about and what is your read on me tyty
It was just a bullshit push to see how the people around you would react and get info for after you flipped but someone jumped on very late and I thought tied the wagon so I unvoted and tied the wagons.

I just picked your post that looked slightly suspicious if I put it in a context of a wolf killing TSP and then pointing out exactly what you did to try and get cred as town when the reason you killed him is to be able to talk about it.

Like I mean there has to be a reason TSP was killed and its a good enough reason to push you in this game state.

You could still be wolf but It was an arbitrary choice to push content

What reactions did you get? In the end you ended up voting me in a sniping way so you should saw something about someone else that made me look scummy right? And like, blatantly ignoring the EoD read that was on thread of me being derpcleared too

My point on TSP also highlited that a Nin-Syndicater wouldnt even know Tsp had any relevancy, and if you dont know a player why risk killing a potential NPC? Lol
I think the kill just for 'blaming afterwards' is kinda moot , specially with so many people killing to only have a push doesnt make any sense, dont you agree?

And its not only 'push' when you put me at risk lf dying when I am a town player. It could be considered only a pus if you didnt went for the kill at EoD, but you didnt went that way
I cant vote you in a sniping way if I was the first on you and then the last on you and then off you. That makes no sense.

I dont disagree with what Ender said on this. All the TSP kill tells us is that there is one (1) wolf that is a syndicate member, possibly even an old one that is afraid of TSP or knows who he is. Also they could have just rolled a dice and picked who to kill. Highlighted feels like word salad

There doesnt HAVE to be a reason to kill TSP. There is likely one but until we flip an actualy player you are chasing your own tail. And until we flip a wolf it wont be much help to think about it TBH, he was an NPC and I feel like a lot of energy is being put into keeping attention there from you. It could be genuine but atm I am less interested in TSP till I have more information

I could always be a wolf, I have a large range and people never full clear me. I have said it was an arbitrary choice. I could have easily been having this conversation with Scotty for his weird comment yesterday on how I feel ike HR Rondo wolf play when that is not what I am doing.
@RondoDimBuckle you idn't answer my question. What. Reactions. Did. You. Get.

Im saying its scummy for the silent way of it, and seeing people townread me at the time and not interact in the slightlest but still silently voting me , that is why I refer to 'sniping'. And you say you pushed me to see reactions, but what reactions did you get out of it and how they influenced your play or reads? I am not seeing any of that

I agree with point (1) one on the TSP kill, and its what i was saying yesterday and part of why you said you pushed me yesterday? So what's up with that? . And we dont have any flips, and just that only one point is useful for us to get closet to a scum flip so ofc Im going to put attention ¿?¿?
Rn I think the nk are one of the most important info we have to figure out scum , specially because how big the non scum people and Npc s that could seem scummy because of not caring are rn. /Shrug
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:42 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:10 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:04 pm You could still be a wolf Santy and killing me last night would only push more votes onto you but I have been alive for 2 nights now and I should be dead so I am going to start looking into who I am shielding and that is Ender and Michelle and a few others because at this point the only reason I am alive is because wolves want me to be.
There is a lot of people tho so i dont think this is a correct assumption to make regardless
sure there are a lot of people but you would care about my thoughts on your slot and later people will as well after you flip (If they insist on flipping you today or wolves kill you tonight) since you have claimed player. It is an odd claim for a wolf to make I will be fully fair to your slot. It means you have to survive in a no doc format to FX and not be killed past day 8. Not easy for a wolf. So thinking about that you're probably just town if you are a player because no wolf makes that claim because its just a huge focus on why didnt you die last night every night till the end of the game.
I don't feel like tou got my point.
You being alive doesnt give any info regardless, bug playerlist and there could be a lot of slots with other reasons to be killed and leaving you for later or whatever. So wahtever the read was if you base it on 'you being alive' is moot imo.

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:43 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:11 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:05 pm @santygrass You could also have gone into my iso and found the case on me if you were truely interested in interacting with me. So its a point against you tbh
Nah, I wanted to hear your words and how you summarized it more than reading the case. Live Interaction always Goat
well I wont be re-stating a case you havent read

Restating =/= Summarizing

In the second part I am able to see more easily which are the parts that weigh more for you, nuance on the read and all sort of stuff
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:13 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:23 pm Like, I started tr Scottu for the way they pushed Sloonei
Here’s the thing

I don’t have a lot of content, and I’ve been pretty one-noted on Sloonei so far this game. I think I would even be sus of myself in other people’s shoes.

I know it may sound asinine but I don’t think this is a good look for you lolol
And I think thats not a scummy approach /shrug .

Like, there are still a lot of 'filler' slots in the game and its not a normal game. I think your take had nuance and vibed with how you approached the game and I still stand by it.

But if you feel like other people seeing you sus is expected then I will stop shielding you hmmyes
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:19 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:38 pm @Scotty in this playerlist, who would you consider as Syndicaters that would have TSP in sight to consider Night killing them?
I’m not sure this has to be a Syndicate exclusive list or even that anyone would be more likely to do it. I haven’t followed why TSP was even close to being a kill target. If anything, based on my [minimal] skimming, I think it was just an off kill.

Also Nook. To answer your question.

@Scotty when you can then ISO tsp just to entertain me. Its a short ISO and when I did it I thought the way they were not much relevant in the game but still had some 'Syndicate based' reads , pointed to someone from syndicate highlighting tsp as a kill target.

And yeh, it was a off kill
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:23 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:51 pm To anyone who cares about actually solving the gane:

* I am quite clearly I player. I think that its kinda evident on any of my stream of posts (The solving focus discussion or the D2 intent to vote someone too) . Manny , a player from my home community also heavily said that I was obv player. I also at this point hardclaimed player

* I still fail to see anyone actually interacting with me and do an actual casing or try to solve me

* Last EoD should be almost mech clearing for me. For both the way I didnt know it was EoD (lol) and how I still ended up with my wagon tied. For D2 to a scum tl be top wagon their teammates should be MIA or not care which we all should know is unlikely lol

* Even comparing the votes at EoD its kinda apparent which were the scummy and silent ones (the ones on me),meanwhile the ones on hk came from people that were talking in the EoD and were activ on thread

* Tutuu being killed should also be clearing. And not only for the fact of WIFOM they shielded me EoD.
It hows that scum was hunting for players on the hollowkatt wagon. If I were a mafia player it should be safe to assume that another scum player would be with me and there would be no need to do 'player hunting' on the wagon..

Case done tyvm
I don’t like when people make cases to clear themselves. Also end of day doesn’t clear you at all. What mech clear are you talking about?
'almost mech clearing' , means there is no mech , but wsgon movement, arguments , posting, threadstate and all that sort of stuff should just clear me.

And I know I am biased on the read but I think with a minimal analysis me being town should be the obvious conclusion and I feel pretty confident about that so the casing was also tu justify my current entitlement and to anyone sussing me to reply to it and case me if they can or otherwise be hellsussed tbhtbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Lilypetal you feel like a wolf ngl
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

[VOTE: DeZees] aubergine
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I'm okay with murdering Guillo after the purge if they are still alive
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

C4
Chelsea
Creature
DeZees
DrWilg
Dyslexicon
Ender
Falcon
G-Man
Guillo
Hally
Iaafr
Ilario
Inawy
Jack
Jjj
Katze
Lily
Lumi
Manny
Marmot
Michelle
Nanook
Neon
Nutella
Porscha
Pyxyy
Ranmilia
Ricochet
Rondo
Santy
Scotty
Seanzie
Schiavetto
Silverkeith
Sloonei
Sprityo
Vivax

Think this is the list of remaining slots rn
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Hi hello it I me I am back
:omg:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Iawy, not Inawy
:omg:
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@ilario @Ranmilia can you tell me why the votes on DrWilg ?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Vivax wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:35 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:33 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:30 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:29 pm Jack vote Guillo with me uwu
For why?
Because they arent clearly town tbh.

Dont care if its an npc or magia player much. Just bang bang
lol
Vivax wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:17 pm [VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine

Will be in a ‚meeting’ later.
Is everyone else also split in half ?
Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: DeeZees] aubergine

Guy sitting to my left literally started meowing yesterday.
He never meowed before.
Maybe cause of who was sitting in front of him, or cause I was contaminating his head. Or someone else perhaps.

Either way, ignorance is bliss and bliss sucks
Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:26 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:03 pm Ok, well

Ender is mafia.

So do with that what you will

[VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine
[VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine

He the false reality dude ? The sig is nonsensical as is but I don‘t mind voting with you.
Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:00 pm
iaafr wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:54 pm vivax could be a wolf but I'm a huge fan of his posting
And I‘m like one of those Fallout ghouls.
Yo ho ho

Sure, why not

[VOTE: Hollowkatt] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:58 pm [VOTE: SANTYGRASS ] aubergine

cant vote Ender here he is town
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:05 pm santygrass (6): Guillotine (48), Vivax (26), pyxxy (7), EnderWiggin (67), DeeZees (25), Creature (46)
hollowkatt (6): santygrass (59), Jackofhearts2005 (46), Ranmilia (96), Dyslexicon (46), tutuu (66), DrWilgy (16)

@Vivax just wanted to highlit that when you voted me, you switched off hk without a reason, and in a wagon that had most of the people you voted previously.

Think I will probably give you the Guillo treatment too and if you arr alive after the purge you should be murderized too
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:09 pm Iawy, not Inawy
Gotchaa

Any reads to share with the class?
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:12 pm @ilario @Ranmilia can you tell me why the votes on DrWilg ?
Check out his ISO and posting times. Wilgy is 2 for 2 now on showing up at EOD with a wolfy snipe vote, keeping his head down otherwise. I suspected him early on d2 as that was the exact pattern I expected from some mafia on d1, then no one talked about him and we all got sidetracked, then he did it again EOD2.

He's given no particular analysis or content, just a couple of toss-in reads with no justification, and his posts read wolfy to me. The "ooh, why is Santy showing up to save HK?" and "Real weird thread momentum this EoD." are very typical wolf posts in my eyes.

There's significant real player equity there given the d2 wagons and the fact that mafia killed Tutuu, and I don't think it's town equity.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:08 pm Day of the Purge

This server has become bloated. Reality is dissolving under the weight of these ever expanding volumes. We must do a database cleanse.

At the end of the day. After the daily elimination is flipped. Half of the remaining NPCs will be randomly removed from the game.
Oh yes! Mass death is fun! Get wrecked NPCs
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

How many times have you played with Wilgy?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:20 am Seanzie my #2 choice as of right now. Other candidates include lilypetal, porcha, neon, ricochet, maybe schiavetto but realistically not over those others.
Don't think Nanook or Guillo are good votes.
Still townread Scotty but the suspicion there is already "see if Ranmilia is wrong" so shrugze.
No longer wish to eliminate Santy or Ender barring further developments.
mooooostly agree with this post i think except for uh one big thing which is that i dont understand why wilgy

help me understand why wilgy
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I can see what you mean with the player equity, but I disagree with the tutuu kill helping to point that out fwiw
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

How do I easily quote multiple posts on this website.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

With the bubbles button that is on the side of the quotation marks
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Tho I dont think it appears while ISOimg, so what I do in a ISO is
> Jump to post in a new window
> Multiquote button
> Close Window
> Repeat first step.until Im done
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

I tried that but it didn't persist and only quoted one. Mwaf. Anyway just- like I said look through his ISO, it's wolfy. It's not a long read, if you don't see it then I don't know that me pulling more things out is going to help.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@DrWilgy can you summarize me your reads this game? And what made you vote hk yesterday cuz I didnt fully get it
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:24 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:12 pm @ilario @Ranmilia can you tell me why the votes on DrWilg ?
Check out his ISO and posting times. Wilgy is 2 for 2 now on showing up at EOD with a wolfy snipe vote, keeping his head down otherwise. I suspected him early on d2 as that was the exact pattern I expected from some mafia on d1, then no one talked about him and we all got sidetracked, then he did it again EOD2.

He's given no particular analysis or content, just a couple of toss-in reads with no justification, and his posts read wolfy to me. The "ooh, why is Santy showing up to save HK?" and "Real weird thread momentum this EoD." are very typical wolf posts in my eyes.

There's significant real player equity there given the d2 wagons and the fact that mafia killed Tutuu, and I don't think it's town equity.
oh ok

i get it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

the mq button works in my experience not sure why it wouldnt
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

since santy kindly posted a full list i will actually make an effort to roughly sort it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I agree with the timings being wolfy , the content too.
But I think their vote on hk amd the kill being tuutuu are a 'good look'. Because they would have 'player numbers' on the winning wagon already and not so much reason to think that the hk wagon had much more players.
So in that scenario going for the scouted player seems more safe.

In a scenario when mafia wasnt in the lead wagons or was in my wagon, I think the player equity of the hk wagon is higher and is more likely to mafia to ignore their scout

At least that is what I think.
Unless ris was nked and tutuu deleted? Wowee
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

But I dont think tuutuu semed like a deleter target aaa idk
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

nutella wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine
Fwiw I think Neon is likely a player but dont have any reason to lean into any alignment asofrn on them.
If you have any read there I'll gladly take it into consideration
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:58 am C4
Chelsea
Creature
DeZees
DrWilg
Dyslexicon
Ender
Falcon
G-Man
Guillo
Hally
Iaafr
Ilario
Inawy
Jack
Jjj
Katze
Lily
Lumi
Manny
Marmot
Michelle
Nanook
Neon
Nutella
Porscha
Pyxyy
Ranmilia
Ricochet
Rondo
Santy
Scotty
Seanzie
Schiavetto
Silverkeith
Sloonei
Sprityo
Vivax

Think this is the list of remaining slots rn

As the person who is in charge of keeping track of players meeting the post count minimum, I can confirm that this is the current living playerlist.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@tutuu we miss you!! That kill is fucked up.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

C4 - outed npc
Chelsea - likely npc
Creature - town?
DeeZees - player, null
DrWilgy - wolf?
Dyslexicon - town
Ender - town pass for now
Falcon - null
G-Man - tbh gonna say town
Guillo - npc
Hally - npc
Iaafr - npc
Ilario - player, null
IAWY - town?
Jack - town?
Jjj - npc
Katze - npc
Lily - null
Lumi - modbot
Manny - town
Marmot - mod
Michelle - town atp
Nanook - town
Neon - slight wolf
Nutella - town:)
Porscha - slight town
Pyxxy - null
Ranmilia - npc but town
Ricochet - kinda wolfy
Rondo - town for now ig
Santy - town
Scotty - town
Seanzie - wolfy
Schiavetto - wolfy
Silverkeith - town npc
Sloonei - npc
Sprityo - null
Vivax - dadaist sage

def still far from able to narrow down pl and a lot are pretty null without looking into isos but here are some snap reads a few of which might be based on anything
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I see nutella has a godread on me

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Are there any wolves I can simp for?

Where do I apply?

(I will also simp for town if no wolves respond to me)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ok hit my minimum for Day 3, might be back later.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by nutella »

I read Neon's iso, thought maybe Neon/Porscha town and Lily wolf, then opened wilgy's iso and saw this
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:43 am
ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:23 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:22 am Porscha is town of porscha is playing
agree
*Shows up*

*Agrees*

*Leaves*

Lmao
and maybe neon/porscha are wolves with him and just yoloing in thread

lol

idk

something is up
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine

yeah ok
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

he also talks about whether porscha has a volume or vibe tell later idk the vibes are that Something Is Up
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”