Porscha
No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by SilverKeith »

[VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by SilverKeith »

Not Voting (12): MacDougall (4), katze (18), Lumi (12), Sloonei (4), DrWilgy (1), Hally (22), Jackofhearts2005 (4), Porscha (8), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), pyxxy (2), Ricochet (1)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (3): iaafr (32), Manny (6), Michelle (12)
scotty (1): nutella (10)
guillotine (3): santygrass (42), Vivax (19) Neon ()
santygrass (1): EnderWiggin (21)
michelle (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7)
neon (1): Seanzie (5)
porscha (1): RondoDimBuckle (23)
nook (1): Scotty (16)
drwilgy (3): ilario (14), Ranmilia (1) SilverKeith (3)
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:35 am unsure if i town read michelle too easily or if i’m just getting paranoid because she’s been suspected so much :ponder:
Michelle is town.

I have a good read on her. She can tell you I've found her very consistently as her alignment in past games.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

5th post :^)

Prolly will come back tomorrow to do some shit depending on how I'm feeling tho.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:40 amHades 2.
ikr I had like 5 people messaging me about this while I was at work.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

SilverKeith wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:18 am So anyways umh I have covid. I'm mostly fine just some fever that goes back and forth from "not a big deal" to "my day is ruined".
Feel better soon!
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

I miss manny
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

bingo bongo
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

hi lily
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Ohai I'm bored what's up?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

hi neon
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:35 amhi lily
suck pormsckah
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

sup
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

hey neom
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:41 am
Ricochet wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:37 am So, here I am, still quietly plying my trade, on this spot. Perhaps you'd like a display? These bones are old, but still able.
What's your opinion about the NKs and today's posts?
More... I am not sated... Feed me more... Death.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

who's a wolf gamers
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Why are ppl voting obvtown porcah
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:36 amhi neon
Hi beautiful ^^

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm so bored.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Send help

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Hi bored
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:38 amhey neom
Neom

What's up yo?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I've become a Ramattra main in overwatch.

Time will tell if this is a mistake.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Becoming a Kiriko main was a big mistake lol

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Oh he's out? Sick
☆Princess Abigail☆

I stopped. I don't kiriko anymore. My ranked teams rejoice.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:43 am Oh he's out? Sick
Ye. Level 45 in BP now.

And he's dope. As a tank main I rejoice.

I don't have to only ever play Dva anymore

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Yanno I can play every tank in the game at a high level and I still refuse to play anyone but Dva

Like occasionally I'll throw back on ball or monke or Queen but like my Dva playtime is astronomical

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:42 am I've become a Ramattra main in overwatch.

i'd currently list it as a mistake until he get buff
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:40 am Why are ppl voting obvtown porcah
i'm almost certain rondo is just wanting me to out myself to him as a player really bad
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:55 am
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:42 am I've become a Ramattra main in overwatch.

i'd currently list it as a mistake until he get buff
I haven't played him in comp since I can't but he seems decently stronk. If you play him right you can do the orissa overwatch 1 thing

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

which orisa thing? this one?

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

(that's best orisa thing)
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Nanook pushed me as a wolf for no reason or low posting meta reasons, and his wolf play always makes town ask 'why would a wolf play like that' so my vote is well placed from my experience with him.
Until he shows towniness I have no reason to suspect he is not wolf/evil NPC

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:06 am which orisa thing? this one?

Now the one where you place a shield when it dies you activate fortify and when that ends you can place a shield and when that dies you can fortify again and thus you never die

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Naw*

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:56 am
i'm almost certain rondo is just wanting me to out myself to him as a player really bad
Well, don't do that.

Do you have some reads?

☆Princess Abigail☆

The shield cooldown is exactly the time of his transformation if you wait till the barrier goes down.

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

No idea. Why is she obvtown from your pov?

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:16 am
Well, don't do that.

Do you have some reads?
your first statement assumes I am a player who could be outed as a player instead of just an npc who can't be outed as a player

no and if I did I wouldn't say them right now
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:18 am
lily probably trying to pocket me since she thinks i'm not an npc
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

SilverKeith wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:24 am Not Voting (12): MacDougall (4), katze (18), Lumi (12), Sloonei (4), DrWilgy (1), Hally (22), Jackofhearts2005 (4), Porscha (8), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), pyxxy (2), Ricochet (1)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (3): iaafr (32), Manny (6), Michelle (12)
guillotine (3): santygrass (42), Vivax (19) Neon ()
santygrass (1): EnderWiggin (21)
porscha (1): RondoDimBuckle (23)
nook (1): Scotty (16)
drwilgy (3): ilario (14), Ranmilia (1) SilverKeith (3)
@scotty put your vote with the correct username pls

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Just seems town to me. Porscha would be a player in this game and she's in her town meta.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lol see
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:24 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:16 am
Well, don't do that.

Do you have some reads?
your first statement assumes I am a player who could be outed as a player instead of just an npc who can't be outed as a player

no and if I did I wouldn't say them right now
My first statement sounded different in my head tbh

I don't want to make players/NPC reads, i only noticed some players are town friendly and some are wolves friendly. I am aware these are not real reads because wolves can be town friendly and town has a tendency to appear wolf friendly.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:26 am
Just seems town to me. Porscha would be a player in this game and she's in her town meta.
Do you have any other reads?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I don't think Wilgy is a good vote for today. I think he is leaning town/npc and I wish to discuss this with @SilverKeith and @ilario

iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

somebody votes lowposter

somebody calls them not a good vote

rinse repeat
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

Not Voting (13): MacDougall (4), katze (18), Lumi (12), Sloonei (4), DrWilgy (1), Hally (22), Jackofhearts2005 (4), Porscha (20), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), pyxxy (2), Ricochet (2), Lilypetal (10)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (4): iaafr (36), Manny (6), Michelle (19), Scotty (16)
guillotine (3): santygrass (42), Vivax (19), Neon (20)
santygrass (1): EnderWiggin (26)
porscha (1): RondoDimBuckle (24)
drwilgy (3): Ranmilia (9), ilario (14), SilverKeith (5)

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”