No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by ilario »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:57 am Not Voting (10): MacDougall (4), katze (18), Lumi (12), Sloonei (4), DrWilgy (1), Hally (6), Jackofhearts2005 (4), Porscha (7), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), ilario (3)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (3): iaafr (23), Manny (6), Scotty (69)
scotty (1): nutella (9)
guillotine (2): santygrass (42), Vivax (18)
santygrass (1): EnderWiggin (21)
michelle (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (5)
neon (1): Seanzie (5)
porscha (1): RondoDimBuckle (23)
dr wilgy (1) : ilario
[VOTE: dr wilgy] aubergine
ilario
Racketeer

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by ilario »

that should be my post cap for the day teehee
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

ilario wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:13 am
iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:00 am
ilario wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:44 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:09 pm im p sure tutuu was a player read and i wasnt positive tutuu wasnt a player but yea wouldnt have been my top choice

risiinq was probably the town deleter...? idk why the maf would use their deleter on her
I don’t get the second part
Each faction has a Scout and a Deleter. The scout can target a player every night to find out if they are a real player. The deleter gets to remove one player from the game if they aren't a real player. They can target every night but as soon as they land one, they cannot use the role again.
oh lol nvm i didnt realise town had one too. what makes u think rising was town deleter though idgi? it says shes not a player so why cant it have been the town deleter who targeted her instead of the maf? was she towny in thread or something bcus i have no clue whats going on lol
oh i meant she was killed by the town deleter and it was like she was semi sussed by a few people and definitely not clear or leading or doing anything particularly to threaten wolves, so it's more likely that the town deleter would've targeted her as opposed to the mafia deleter, who should either be aiming at npcs who are threats or at player reads to confirm them

that aside, ender claimed the kill, repping that he's town deleter (could be some sort of fps but im kinda taking it at face value)
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

iaafr wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:09 pm im p sure tutuu was a player read and i wasnt positive tutuu wasnt a player but yea wouldnt have been my top choice

risiinq was probably the town deleter...? idk why the maf would use their deleter on her
Each faction has a Scout and a Deleter. The scout can target a player every night to find out if they are a real player. The deleter gets to remove one player from the game if they aren't a real player. They can target every night but as soon as they land one, they cannot use the role again.
oh lol nvm i didnt realise town had one too. what makes u think rising was town deleter though idgi? it says shes not a player so why cant it have been the town deleter who targeted her instead of the maf? was she towny in thread or something bcus i have no clue whats going on lol
he’s saying ris was probably removed from the game by the town deleter because the mafia deleter wouldn’t target her, they’d be going for more solvy/threatening NPCs

ris wasn’t doing anything so it doesn’t make sense for wolves to want her gone
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i’m kinda paranoid cuz i took the list of people still alive and tried to mark the ones i thought were likely players

and uh i’m having a sorta hard time finding 17

which makes me think some of the people i’ve just been assuming are NPCs and not really thinking about are actually wolves

idk
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

iaafr wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:15 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:24 pm iaafr nutella ran rondo
dizzy michelle santy
scotty seanzie
lol i wanna kill scotty even more now
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:18 pm
dizzy michelle santy
scotty seanzie
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Sure.
katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:19 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:18 pm
katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:15 pm tutuu was prob mafia deleted if i had to guess cuz they

literally were just an NPC
i think they might be using their deleter as a second scout and aiming for players to confirm players

bc they lose use after actually deleting so it makes sense

and risiinq was never the nk so tutuu had to be the real nk bc nks cant ever be stopped
thatd be smart

but i also kinda refuse to believe mafia nked tutuu if they're trying to win
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:20 pm [VOTE: michelle] aubergine

Idk if I need to put the tally or not but
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:23 pm Like, I started tr Scottu for the way they pushed Sloonei
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:26 pm For no particular reason I townread Katze pretty hard now.
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:28 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:26 pm i dont oppose a sloonei wagon at all but he reads like hes hard repping npc and idt thats a wolf play
Its the safest way to not get wagoned.

The Tsp kill points to a syndicater still I think .

Scotty (another Syndicater) has what I think a villagery push and read on Sloonei play not being NPC but rather wolfy trying to get heat off by appearing to be NPC
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:30 pm Also, Scotty voting hk I think is pretty villagery of them at EoD.

This read is assuming that mafia kinda knew I had more player equity than hk which I think is prob safe to do
katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:31 pm santy it sounds like ur just retroactively justifying your scotty townread with things that are plausibly believable from your point of view but none of it feels like it connects to the read you're repping

sup w that
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:33 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:31 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:30 pm Also, Scotty voting hk I think is pretty villagery of them at EoD.

This read is assuming that mafia kinda knew I had more player equity than hk which I think is prob safe to do
Wolves would want to vote out players over npcs??????????????????????????????
Yeah. That is my point?

I think I had more player equity than hk

Scotty voted hk helping to save me. I think thats villa indicative
Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:35 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:29 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:27 pm Played enough mafia now that I put a pasta colander on my head while in bed. Should I be worried ?
You voted me yesterday so yes, you should be worried cuz eventually I'll come for you.

#NeverForget #NeverForgive
[VOTE: Santygrass] aubergine

Can do it all over again.
Your tunnel vision is noted. There‘s several folks who voted for you.
I‘ll take a real player over HK hehe
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:48 pm No decent, kind-hearted syndicate veteran would kill tutuu, tu be honest.
Good morning!

Keeping these quotes for personal use

Rip tutuu :hug: , she made the effort to colour her reads and that means wolves thought she is a player.
I am going to check the timing of that reads post

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:16 pm Posts are boring
[VOTE: nutella] aubergine

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:20 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:14 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:11 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:05 pm @santygrass You could also have gone into my iso and found the case on me if you were truely interested in interacting with me. So its a point against you tbh
Nah, I wanted to hear your words and how you summarized it more than reading the case. Live Interaction always Goat
Live interaction always goat you say.
Somehow I have my doubts about that.

Skill Issue indicative then smh.

Live interacting helps you figure out stuff by a lot. There are people who are good at it when they are wolfing tho, but you kinda end up knowing to which slots you should be more wary of general tone I think. Live Interacting best way to find ObvVillas

Sure there are other good ways but the quickes and more entertaining is that to me.

(Also just in case I am not using Skill Issue in a derogatory/insulting way just using it to express disagreement here. Skill Issue is never an insult. And if you think that it is an insult then you have Skill Issue)
Skill issue is a recent meme and I think it should be avoided, but I don't take it seriously

Live interaction is gold indeed

@EnderWiggin you said Nut is town/Npc?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:36 pm Several Americans have complained that I've put the eod in my timezone.

As a world citizen I must remind you that we as non American internet users spend most of our life working around the fact that the majority of the global social internet is American.

I am sure in this one game you can handle having to do your own timezone conversion. It's not hard. Google is your friend. I know you, Americans, are used to have everything fed to you through a tube but I will not be your tube this time.
:beer:

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:39 pm The internet is U.S. soil.
did someone say oil????? where? haha im just curious 👀 👀 👀 👀
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

I skimmed today's posts so far did anyone do any VCA yet since we know NPC votes dont count or is it anti-town to find townies
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:17 am

oh i meant she was killed by the town deleter and it was like she was semi sussed by a few people and definitely not clear or leading or doing anything particularly to threaten wolves, so it's more likely that the town deleter would've targeted her as opposed to the mafia deleter, who should either be aiming at npcs who are threats or at player reads to confirm them

that aside, ender claimed the kill, repping that he's town deleter (could be some sort of fps but im kinda taking it at face value)
Ahhh that makes sense. @EnderWiggin since he clear if there’s any read u want me to sheep u on just ping me
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:18 am I skimmed today's posts so far did anyone do any VCA yet since we know NPC votes dont count or is it anti-town to find townies
npc votes do count
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

@ilario if you’re around and feel like it, do you have a michelle or dr zeus take?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:56 am i’m kinda paranoid cuz i took the list of people still alive and tried to mark the ones i thought were likely players

and uh i’m having a sorta hard time finding 17

which makes me think some of the people i’ve just been assuming are NPCs and not really thinking about are actually wolves

idk
Ur probably right. I don’t have a justifiable reason to agree with u but I do lol.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:21 am @ilario if you’re around and feel like it, do you have a michelle or dr zeus take?
Errr I’ll be honest I haven’t read any of their posts lol, I’ve just read whoever’s been around the moments I’ve been online and even then they’re mostly skims. The closest thing I have to an actual read is that if ur not npc ur probably town but even then I don’t have any reasoning behind that other than vibes lol
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

alrighty, fair enough lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Oh and I remember thinking porcha neon and someone else in that crew was towny on d1. Maybe it was lily or maybe not
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:24 am alrighty, fair enough lol
If they’re a big concern for you I can try giving them a read some time before eod but errr don’t expect high accuracy lol
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

ilario wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:25 am
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:24 am alrighty, fair enough lol
If they’re a big concern for you I can try giving them a read some time before eod but errr don’t expect high accuracy lol
it’s fine, whatever you feel like doing

was more so just asking if you had a take off the top of your head
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

What’s zeus posting been like? Does he tend to pop in only at eod to make some solvy looking posts and then bails? If so he’s >rand w

Though fwiw these seem more lily syndicate player nks, Atleast the first one and tutuu
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

More like*
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Tutuu kill is probably from someone tryhardy cos she seemed chill and good vibes so killing her is anti fun lol, probs had to be someone who felt threatened by her a good amount
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

ilario wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:27 am What’s zeus posting been like? Does he tend to pop in only at eod to make some solvy looking posts and then bails? If so he’s >rand w

Though fwiw these seem more lily syndicate player nks, Atleast the first one and tutuu
idk he’s barely even been around at all and i have no impression of anything he’s done tbh

he only has 44 posts the entire game
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:29 am
ilario wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:27 am What’s zeus posting been like? Does he tend to pop in only at eod to make some solvy looking posts and then bails? If so he’s >rand w

idk he’s barely even been around at all and i have no impression of anything he’s done tbh

he only has 44 posts the entire game
I literally didnt even know he was in the game
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

isn’t he deezees or is that someone else lol
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

unsure if i town read michelle too easily or if i’m just getting paranoid because she’s been suspected so much :ponder:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

So, here I am, still quietly plying my trade, on this spot. Perhaps you'd like a display? These bones are old, but still able.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:10 pm
dizzy michelle santy
scotty seanzie
nay
Why?
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:13 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:23 pm Like, I started tr Scottu for the way they pushed Sloonei
Here’s the thing

I don’t have a lot of content, and I’ve been pretty one-noted on Sloonei so far this game. I think I would even be sus of myself in other people’s shoes.

I know it may sound asinine but I don’t think this is a good look for you lolol
Reading Scotty's posts I kimd of like them
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:42 pm anyway think I made the post minimum today so I don't have to worry about that now
-.-
G-Man wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:44 pm Winding down after an 11-hour day at work and a chop post in the game I'm hosting. I will try to catch up tomorrow night. I can't wait for the purge. Free us of some of this needless thread spew!
Same tbh. This post feels good
iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:22 am everybody get on nanook we're sheeping my 1 word case
[VOTE: nanookthegreatandfearsome] aubergine
iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:31 am actually maybe michelles just still a wolf all along
No
iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:32 am i honestly cant tell my metareading isnt stronk enough with her but like the vote eval analysis she did felt kinda cookie cutter and something most mafia could come up with
Your metareading is so old that neither my town game or my wolf game are similar.
iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:34 am and like the way she sussed me in the first place still doesnt make sense to the point where i feel like it was forced but idk
I forced a read out of your reaction
ilario wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:14 am that should be my post cap for the day teehee
:disappoint:
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:21 am @ilario if you’re around and feel like it, do you have a michelle or dr zeus take?
Who's Zeus?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:35 am unsure if i town read michelle too easily or if i’m just getting paranoid because she’s been suspected so much :ponder:
What are you doing when someone is suspected by everyone and their mom?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:31 am isn’t he deezees or is that someone else lol
@DeeZees are you DrZeus?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Ricochet wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:37 am So, here I am, still quietly plying my trade, on this spot. Perhaps you'd like a display? These bones are old, but still able.
What's your opinion about the NKs and today's posts?

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:39 am
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:35 am unsure if i town read michelle too easily or if i’m just getting paranoid because she’s been suspected so much :ponder:
idk i’m asking myself that
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:43 am
What your game experience says?

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:48 am
i don’t know, you have some sussers but also some defenders and like half of the people itg aren’t even real players so i’m not sure how i can make any kind of threadstate read here
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:18 am I skimmed today's posts so far did anyone do any VCA yet since we know NPC votes dont count or is it anti-town to find townies
npc votes do count
nope
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ilario wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:24 am Oh and I remember thinking porcha neon and someone else in that crew was towny on d1. Maybe it was lily or maybe not
Illario forgot he said I am town.
Feels bad but idk if he as a wolf would lose the track of his reads

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:54 am
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:20 am
npc votes do count
nope
wait they don’t?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:49 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:48 am
i don’t know, you have some sussers but also some defenders and like half of the people itg aren’t even real players so i’m not sure how i can make any kind of threadstate read here
That's fair, i am affraid you have to make your own read in this case

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:27 am 2. This is a regular 48/24 mountainous game for all intents and purposes, outside of the secret playerlist mechanics. There is no hammer in effect. At the end of the day I will look at the votecount and count only the votes cast by real players to determine the elimination. NPCs votes do not count BUT THEY CAN BE ELIMINATED and they CAN BE NIGHT KILLED by the mafia. That means entire days can be wasted on killing an NPC, and so too can mafia night kills.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

At the end of the day I will look at the votecount and count only the votes cast by real players to determine the elimination.

oh i forgot i read this lol, mb
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

maybe it actually is worth doing vca after the first purge then idk
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I am going to work, i will be here later.

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

Gmorning. That went... about as well as reasonably possible.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

This is the vote for today.

Not Voting (10): MacDougall (4), katze (18), Lumi (12), Sloonei (4), DrWilgy (1), Hally (6), Jackofhearts2005 (4), Porscha (7), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), ilario (3)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (4): iaafr (23), Manny (6), Scotty (69), michelle
scotty (1): nutella (9)
guillotine (2): santygrass (42), Vivax (18)
michelle (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (5)
dr wilgy (2) : ilario, ranmilia
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Not Voting (12): MacDougall (4), katze (18), Lumi (12), Sloonei (4), DrWilgy (1), Hally (22), Jackofhearts2005 (4), Porscha (8), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), pyxxy (2), Ricochet (1)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (3): iaafr (32), Manny (6), Michelle (12)
scotty (1): nutella (10)
guillotine (2): santygrass (42), Vivax (19)
michelle (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7)
nook (1): Scotty (16)
drwilgy (1): ilario (14), Ranmilia (1)
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

[VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I didn't realize what I was getting into

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

Seanzie my #2 choice as of right now. Other candidates include lilypetal, porcha, neon, ricochet, maybe schiavetto but realistically not over those others.
Don't think Nanook or Guillo are good votes.
Still townread Scotty but the suspicion there is already "see if Ranmilia is wrong" so shrugze.
No longer wish to eliminate Santy or Ender barring further developments.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't have time to keep up with this fake lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Game*

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”