No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:30 pm Also, Scotty voting hk I think is pretty villagery of them at EoD.

This read is assuming that mafia kinda knew I had more player equity than hk which I think is prob safe to do
Wolves would want to vote out players over npcs??????????????????????????????
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
katze
:joy_cat:
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: any

Post by katze »

santy it sounds like ur just retroactively justifying your scotty townread with things that are plausibly believable from your point of view but none of it feels like it connects to the read you're repping

sup w that
😹
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

@RondoDimBuckle when you get here ping me and tell me what was your case on me about and what is your read on me tyty
katze

Post by katze »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:31 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:30 pm Also, Scotty voting hk I think is pretty villagery of them at EoD.

This read is assuming that mafia kinda knew I had more player equity than hk which I think is prob safe to do
thats the point hes making

"scotty v for voting HK over me when i have more player equity"
😹
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Yeah. That is my point?

I think I had more player equity than hk

Scotty voted hk helping to save me. I think thats villa indicative
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:29 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:27 pm Played enough mafia now that I put a pasta colander on my head while in bed. Should I be worried ?
You voted me yesterday so yes, you should be worried cuz eventually I'll come for you.

#NeverForget #NeverForgive
[VOTE: Santygrass] aubergine

Can do it all over again.
Your tunnel vision is noted. There‘s several folks who voted for you.
I‘ll take a real player over HK hehe
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:31 pm santy it sounds like ur just retroactively justifying your scotty townread with things that are plausibly believable from your point of view but none of it feels like it connects to the read you're repping

sup w that
Barring the EoD vote point, I thinka ll the other stuff I already said it D1 tho. So idk why you feel that.

Could be the brainspew style of me saying the first thing on my mind and not organizing thoughts before posting but idk/?

For example the vote read I had it in the night and was with the plan to townread all the ones who voted hk in EoD regardless but didnt felt like posting it for example
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:33 pm

Yeah. That is my point?

I think I had more player equity than hk

Scotty voted hk helping to save me. I think thats villa indicative
I... uh.

I misread your post.

Mb. lol.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:35 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:29 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:27 pm Played enough mafia now that I put a pasta colander on my head while in bed. Should I be worried ?
You voted me yesterday so yes, you should be worried cuz eventually I'll come for you.

#NeverForget #NeverForgive

Can do it all over again.
Your tunnel vision is noted. There‘s several folks who voted for you.
I‘ll take a real player over HK hehe

Tunneling is scummy?
And yeah, I know I had more votes lol that doesnt change the fact that I want to figure who is town and who scum in my wagon zzzz

Also I said eventually because I feel like u are just a NPC that is not caring much in their reads. If by any chance you are a town player, pls step up your game tyty
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Scotty in this playerlist, who would you consider as Syndicaters that would have TSP in sight to consider Night killing them?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I will consider myself a IC btw and will take extreme offense to anyone voting me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:24 pm
katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:23 pm blade is probably a villager FPSing because he doesnt think wolves would target snow and thus is trying to eat a NK of his own because gamerscore or whatever but im more stubborn than u and i maintain the read that tutuu was maf deleted

have a good day
Or fishing for the Town PR too.
Have a good day u too
[VOTE: enderwiggin] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Voting is a duty. If you wanna take issue with people voting take it to the partyTM
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:40 pm Voting is a duty. If you wanna take issue with people voting take it to the partyTM
The wincon is yeeting scum players with the vote.

Voting a town player without any intent of solving is something to take issue , yes.
katze

Post by katze »

@Lumi
😹
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:39 pm I will consider myself a IC btw and will take extreme offense to anyone voting me
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:40 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:24 pm
katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:23 pm blade is probably a villager FPSing because he doesnt think wolves would target snow and thus is trying to eat a NK of his own because gamerscore or whatever but im more stubborn than u and i maintain the read that tutuu was maf deleted

have a good day
Or fishing for the Town PR too.
Have a good day u too
Heeeeeeere weeeeeee gooooooooooooo
Heeeeeeeeere weeee goooooo agaiiiiiiin
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:44 pm [VOTE: enderwiggin] aubergine
Lmao.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:42 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:40 pm Voting is a duty. If you wanna take issue with people voting take it to the partyTM
The wincon is yeeting scum players with the vote.

Voting a town player without any intent of solving is something to take issue , yes.
This is a quantum game my read is that you are both villa and scum
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

No decent, kind-hearted syndicate veteran would kill tutuu, tu be honest.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

To anyone who cares about actually solving the gane:

* I am quite clearly I player. I think that its kinda evident on any of my stream of posts (The solving focus discussion or the D2 intent to vote someone too) . Manny , a player from my home community also heavily said that I was obv player. I also at this point hardclaimed player

* I still fail to see anyone actually interacting with me and do an actual casing or try to solve me

* Last EoD should be almost mech clearing for me. For both the way I didnt know it was EoD (lol) and how I still ended up with my wagon tied. For D2 to a scum tl be top wagon their teammates should be MIA or not care which we all should know is unlikely lol

* Even comparing the votes at EoD its kinda apparent which were the scummy and silent ones (the ones on me),meanwhile the ones on hk came from people that were talking in the EoD and were activ on thread

* Tutuu being killed should also be clearing. And not only for the fact of WIFOM they shielded me EoD.
It hows that scum was hunting for players on the hollowkatt wagon. If I were a mafia player it should be safe to assume that another scum player would be with me and there would be no need to do 'player hunting' on the wagon..

Case done tyvm
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:48 pm No decent, kind-hearted syndicate veteran would kill tutuu, tu be honest.
Are you decent and kind-hearted?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:44 pm
Lmao.
What were you even expecting with that vote tbh
katze

Post by katze »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:51 pm To anyone who cares about actually solving the gane:

* I am quite clearly I player. I think that its kinda evident on any of my stream of posts (The solving focus discussion or the D2 intent to vote someone too) . Manny , a player from my home community also heavily said that I was obv player. I also at this point hardclaimed player

* I still fail to see anyone actually interacting with me and do an actual casing or try to solve me

* Last EoD should be almost mech clearing for me. For both the way I didnt know it was EoD (lol) and how I still ended up with my wagon tied. For D2 to a scum tl be top wagon their teammates should be MIA or not care which we all should know is unlikely lol

* Even comparing the votes at EoD its kinda apparent which were the scummy and silent ones (the ones on me),meanwhile the ones on hk came from people that were talking in the EoD and were activ on thread

* Tutuu being killed should also be clearing. And not only for the fact of WIFOM they shielded me EoD.
It hows that scum was hunting for players on the hollowkatt wagon. If I were a mafia player it should be safe to assume that another scum player would be with me and there would be no need to do 'player hunting' on the wagon..

Case done tyvm
😹
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I might be a catboy, but at least I am not Katze ewww
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Now I have confbiased myself in the read tht there was a scum on my wagon and that gave scum the info/thought that there were at least 2 players on the hollowkatt wagon and what led them to kill in that wagon ignoring the player scoit they got n1 thanks to the deleter
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:57 pm Now I have confbiased myself in the read tht there was a scum on my wagon and that gave scum the info/thought that there were at least 2 players on the hollowkatt wagon and what led them to kill in that wagon ignoring the player scoit they got n1 thanks to the deleter
The flail is your weapon of choice
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:33 pm

Define player equity?

Do I have this?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:32 pm @RondoDimBuckle when you get here ping me and tell me what was your case on me about and what is your read on me tyty
It was just a bullshit push to see how the people around you would react and get info for after you flipped but someone jumped on very late and I thought tied the wagon so I unvoted and tied the wagons.

I just picked your post that looked slightly suspicious if I put it in a context of a wolf killing TSP and then pointing out exactly what you did to try and get cred as town when the reason you killed him is to be able to talk about it.

Like I mean there has to be a reason TSP was killed and its a good enough reason to push you in this game state.

You could still be wolf but It was an arbitrary choice to push content
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I think its valuable for scum to be in leading wagons either wagon to obtain more info in the possible numer of players either way regardless so yeh I think the kill on tutuu could be indicative of player hunting in hk wagon, which means hk wagon is likely clear and my wagon has more odds to hit a mafia.

That or scum didnt care, was on neither wagon amd hunted on thewagon which won at the end ig but that doesnt add up so nicely with wasting the scout result. Knowing that the hk wagon had at least 2/6 players fit more nicely in a world where scum decided to nk outsude a mech confirmed player
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:00 pm
katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:33 pm

Define player equity?

Do I have this?

Havent read much from you so I think not.

Player equity means a slot more likely to be a player rather than npc
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You could still be a wolf Santy and killing me last night would only push more votes onto you but I have been alive for 2 nights now and I should be dead so I am going to start looking into who I am shielding and that is Ender and Michelle and a few others because at this point the only reason I am alive is because wolves want me to be.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:53 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:44 pm
Lmao.
What were you even expecting with that vote tbh
I just wanted to see what you'd do after you made the comment about regarding anyone who voted you.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@santygrass You could also have gone into my iso and found the case on me if you were truely interested in interacting with me. So its a point against you tbh
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:02 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:32 pm @RondoDimBuckle when you get here ping me and tell me what was your case on me about and what is your read on me tyty
It was just a bullshit push to see how the people around you would react and get info for after you flipped but someone jumped on very late and I thought tied the wagon so I unvoted and tied the wagons.

I just picked your post that looked slightly suspicious if I put it in a context of a wolf killing TSP and then pointing out exactly what you did to try and get cred as town when the reason you killed him is to be able to talk about it.

Like I mean there has to be a reason TSP was killed and its a good enough reason to push you in this game state.

You could still be wolf but It was an arbitrary choice to push content

What reactions did you get? In the end you ended up voting me in a sniping way so you should saw something about someone else that made me look scummy right? And like, blatantly ignoring the EoD read that was on thread of me being derpcleared too

My point on TSP also highlited that a Nin-Syndicater wouldnt even know Tsp had any relevancy, and if you dont know a player why risk killing a potential NPC? Lol
I think the kill just for 'blaming afterwards' is kinda moot , specially with so many people killing to only have a push doesnt make any sense, dont you agree?

And its not only 'push' when you put me at risk lf dying when I am a town player. It could be considered only a pus if you didnt went for the kill at EoD, but you didnt went that way
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:04 pm You could still be a wolf Santy and killing me last night would only push more votes onto you but I have been alive for 2 nights now and I should be dead so I am going to start looking into who I am shielding and that is Ender and Michelle and a few others because at this point the only reason I am alive is because wolves want me to be.
There is a lot of people tho so i dont think this is a correct assumption to make regardless
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:05 pm @santygrass You could also have gone into my iso and found the case on me if you were truely interested in interacting with me. So its a point against you tbh
Nah, I wanted to hear your words and how you summarized it more than reading the case. Live Interaction always Goat
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

lolwolves

lolwilage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:11 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:05 pm @santygrass You could also have gone into my iso and found the case on me if you were truely interested in interacting with me. So its a point against you tbh
Nah, I wanted to hear your words and how you summarized it more than reading the case. Live Interaction always Goat
Live interaction always goat you say.
Somehow I have my doubts about that.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@EnderWiggin talk to m about your reads in both nutella and Rondo when u can ty.

Think Im going to dip out and come tomorrow and do some actual solving wowee
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i’m just taking ender’s deleter claim at face value so i can put a feather in my cap for mildly pushing back on his wagon :keys:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Posts are boring
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i don’t actually know what santy’s alignment is but it feels important to figure out

@Manny @SilverKeith just gonna sheep whatever your read is
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:15 pm @EnderWiggin talk to m about your reads in both nutella and Rondo when u can ty.

Think Im going to dip out and come tomorrow and do some actual solving wowee
I'm dismissing Nutella rn for reasons.

Rondo is in his townish meta and I have a good reason to believe he's town town here.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

For Rondo it's because he would know changing his style of play would get him sussed and if he randed wolf here he might go back to his standard trolling just to fall back on something he knows he can get townread for.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

That's the dumb reason.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Hally wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:13 pm lolwolves

lolwilage
One can probably find both just by looking for the biggest noobs at this game.
Or the thinskinned ones idk

Gonna assume Santy is in the game. Don‘t know about Rondo. But if Rondo PC, then town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i have no real reads and cannot care until we have an actual player flip lol smh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”