Porscha
No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 93

Re: Secret Playerlist - Night 2 Ends 10am Dec 9 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by MacDougall »

In the night...

Tutuu has died. Tutuu reveals to be
Spoiler: show
not a real player.

Risiinq has died. Risiinq reveals to be
not a real player.

Day begins shortly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Secret Playerlist - Night 2 Ends 10am Dec 9 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by MacDougall »

Resume
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

man i kinda wanna kill scotty
katze
:joy_cat:
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: any

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by katze »

He’s like I have a pokemon who’s going to help you to climb these cliffs. Uh, imagine my surprise when instead of a pokemon, hm, in walks. In walks, on two legs, bipedal, bipedaly walks: a full-fledged mean girl bully, popstar. A cheerleader with a side ponytail and a fresh fucking mani. She walks up to me and I’m like: who is this adult woman? Like this entrepreneur? This like cheerleader? This popstar? Who is she? Where’s the pokemon? Is she behind the model?

She just like walks up to us like she’s joining the conversation of adults. Like she’s an- this is just like an adult woman. Sneasler is her name. She’s standing there. She like crosses her arms. She like taps her foot. She looks me up and down. I’m like OK she’s judging me, like I get it: I’m ugly. I’m not you. I’m never gonna be you.

I thought I was gonna get a helper pokemon. Like, but, this isn’t helping anything this is- actually you’re bullying me. She’s bullying me. Ok? At this point she’s bullying me. And they’re like she’s going to help you, just play the flute for her, so that she can like open her heart to you, right? So I play the flute.

Y’all she fucking laughs at you. She laughed at me. Right? Like she laughs at us. Sneasler laughs at us, that’s not like a thing that pokemon do. Wyrdeer didn’t laugh at me. Ursaluna didn’t fucking laugh at me. This bitch. This B-I-T-C-H laughs at me. I didn’t know pokemon were capable of laughing at people but she laughed in my face.

I have never been more humiliated in my life. Nothing can ever undo the- the like hit my pride took. The humiliation of that moment. You know I knew she was gonna hate it and she did. She did. She hated every minute of it. She laughed at me. She laughed at me like I’m a lowly little worm and it’s like: I know you’re prettier than me. She has more friends than me. She’s more successful than me.

As if I even have any pride left for which to be chipped away at. They tell me to climb into her backpack. They tell me to climb into a basket so that she can carry me up the- up the walls. So now I’m in the backpack of a cheerleader and I paid sixty dollars for this game, I don’t deserve it. I don’t deserve to be humiliated like this.

She’s like climbing up trees and shit like Edward Cullen. You can see my stupid little eyes on her back. She’s like “hang on tight, spider monkey” and I’m just like there for the ride I guess. And I- I don’t know why she’s doing any of it but it’s not for me. You know? It’s gotta be some kind of self-serving thing for her.

I don’t trust her and yet I love her. I would follow her to the ends of the earth and yet I would love to slap the shit out of her. She’s just not what I expected from this game. At all
😹
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by nutella »

let me out
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

iaafr wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:04 pm man i kinda wanna kill scotty
Why
katze

Post by katze »

ngl the wolves are kinda throwing it down i might need to start townsiding
😹
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I dont understand why mafia didnt kill any real player yet
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

People that were having technical difficulties with my script - I'm not sure why you were having the issues, I've been busy at work too so I wasn't around to help debug.

Anyway, how many are left now, 36?

Almost a 19 NPCs and 17 players. Neat.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:07 pm
Why
bc rans defense still makes me wonder if shes right or not lmao
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Day of the Purge

This server has become bloated. Reality is dissolving under the weight of these ever expanding volumes. We must do a database cleanse.

At the end of the day. After the daily elimination is flipped. Half of the remaining NPCs will be randomly removed from the game.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:07 pm I dont understand why mafia didnt kill any real player yet
Ya these mafia kills have been really dumb target-wise

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

im p sure tutuu was a player read and i wasnt positive tutuu wasnt a player but yea wouldnt have been my top choice

risiinq was probably the town deleter...? idk why the maf would use their deleter on her
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

iaafr wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:08 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:07 pm
Why
bc rans defense still makes me wonder if shes right or not lmao
I was also saying that Scotty was prob Villa. And that is something unrelated to Scotty tbh .

So, why do you sus Scotty?
katze

Post by katze »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:08 pm Day of the Purge

This server has become bloated. Reality is dissolving under the weight of these ever expanding volumes. We must do a database cleanse.

At the end of the day. After the daily elimination is flipped. Half of the remaining NPCs will be randomly removed from the game.
strike me down mommy
😹
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

database database just livin in the database
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:04 pm He’s like I have a pokemon who’s going to help you to climb these cliffs. Uh, imagine my surprise when instead of a pokemon, hm, in walks. In walks, on two legs, bipedal, bipedaly walks: a full-fledged mean girl bully, popstar. A cheerleader with a side ponytail and a fresh fucking mani. She walks up to me and I’m like: who is this adult woman? Like this entrepreneur? This like cheerleader? This popstar? Who is she? Where’s the pokemon? Is she behind the model?

She just like walks up to us like she’s joining the conversation of adults. Like she’s an- this is just like an adult woman. Sneasler is her name. She’s standing there. She like crosses her arms. She like taps her foot. She looks me up and down. I’m like OK she’s judging me, like I get it: I’m ugly. I’m not you. I’m never gonna be you.

I thought I was gonna get a helper pokemon. Like, but, this isn’t helping anything this is- actually you’re bullying me. She’s bullying me. Ok? At this point she’s bullying me. And they’re like she’s going to help you, just play the flute for her, so that she can like open her heart to you, right? So I play the flute.

Y’all she fucking laughs at you. She laughed at me. Right? Like she laughs at us. Sneasler laughs at us, that’s not like a thing that pokemon do. Wyrdeer didn’t laugh at me. Ursaluna didn’t fucking laugh at me. This bitch. This B-I-T-C-H laughs at me. I didn’t know pokemon were capable of laughing at people but she laughed in my face.

I have never been more humiliated in my life. Nothing can ever undo the- the like hit my pride took. The humiliation of that moment. You know I knew she was gonna hate it and she did. She did. She hated every minute of it. She laughed at me. She laughed at me like I’m a lowly little worm and it’s like: I know you’re prettier than me. She has more friends than me. She’s more successful than me.

As if I even have any pride left for which to be chipped away at. They tell me to climb into her backpack. They tell me to climb into a basket so that she can carry me up the- up the walls. So now I’m in the backpack of a cheerleader and I paid sixty dollars for this game, I don’t deserve it. I don’t deserve to be humiliated like this.

She’s like climbing up trees and shit like Edward Cullen. You can see my stupid little eyes on her back. She’s like “hang on tight, spider monkey” and I’m just like there for the ride I guess. And I- I don’t know why she’s doing any of it but it’s not for me. You know? It’s gotta be some kind of self-serving thing for her.

I don’t trust her and yet I love her. I would follow her to the ends of the earth and yet I would love to slap the shit out of her. She’s just not what I expected from this game. At all
i found this source for this and the delivery is actually so good
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh wait yeah my friend showed me that video the other day it's amazing lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Yeah I was wrong lmao.

I thought Ris wouldn't be deleted and I could claim that to get people to wagon her but turns out I was the fool.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Going to wolfside a little :joy_cat:

Here's a hint mafia: the real players are >rand going to be low posting. The NPCs that know they'll die early and can just shit out posts for fun are more likely to be the high volume slots early on, the real players are the ones that are conserving their energy for what could potentially be a 44 offline-day slog of a game

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:10 pm Yeah I was wrong lmao.

I thought Ris wouldn't be deleted and I could claim that to get people to wagon her but turns out I was the fool.
lmfao is this a town deleter claim
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also I think that at this point I'll hardclaim being player since there is no way I would try to solve yesterday being an npc zzzz

Still lowkey want to burn my wagon from yesterday but hk getting yeeted instead may point to my wagon being mostly npc I think so idk what to do with that
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

she was o b v i o u s n p c
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:09 pm database database just livin in the database
Pog opening
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lumi wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:11 pm Going to wolfside a little :joy_cat:

Here's a hint mafia: the real players are >rand going to be low posting. The NPCs that know they'll die early and can just shit out posts for fun are more likely to be the high volume slots early on, the real players are the ones that are conserving their energy for what could potentially be a 44 offline-day slog of a game

I'm going to point out that mafia kills have been 99% on low posters already.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Ender why did you vote me over hk?
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

The best part about this take is that if I'm right it's, "wow lumi was right about who the players were"

And if I'm wrong it's "wow lumi was actually just mind-game town siding and tricking the wolves into wasting their kills on zero impact NPC slots"

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

tutuu actually left a readslist and now im wondering if it was right lemme go find it
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:13 pm

There have been three night kills this game, TSP (had like 30 something posts iirc?) Tutuu (had like 60 something posts), and risiinq (had like 6 posts)

that's 2/3 on not-low posters
katze

Post by katze »

i love how its day 3 and not a single player has died

info plays
😹
iaafr
Racketeer

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by iaafr »

tutuu wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:24 pm iaafr nutella ran rondo
dizzy michelle santy
scotty seanzie
lol i wanna kill scotty even more now
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:13 pm Ender why did you vote me over hk?
Sus.
katze

Post by katze »

tutuu was prob mafia deleted if i had to guess cuz they

literally were just an NPC
😹
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Not Voting (7): MacDougall (4), iaafr (8), katze (5), nutella (3), santygrass (6), Lumi (5), EnderWiggin (3)

you're welcome
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lumi wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:15 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:13 pm

There have been three night kills this game, TSP (had like 30 something posts iirc?) Tutuu (had like 60 something posts), and risiinq (had like 6 posts)

that's 2/3 on not-low posters
Tutu was comparatively a low poster against some other people in the thread.

Although tbh I didn't realise she had 60 posts so wowee me ig
katze

Post by katze »

thank you luminous
😹
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:15 pm
Sus.
Give me something more to work with . Like, I think to anyone that kinda read my posts I gave clear player vibes specially yesterday, manny is been signalizing that I am a obvious player too.

So elaborate a little more on your silent vote yday at EoD hmmyes
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:15 pm tutuu was prob mafia deleted if i had to guess cuz they

i think they might be using their deleter as a second scout and aiming for players to confirm players

bc they lose use after actually deleting so it makes sense

and risiinq was never the nk so tutuu had to be the real nk bc nks cant ever be stopped
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by EnderWiggin »

iaafr wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:15 pm
dizzy michelle santy
scotty seanzie
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Sure.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:17 pm thank you luminous
You think nerds are cute? :flushed:
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

iaafr wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:15 pm
dizzy michelle santy
scotty seanzie
[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine

Tell me why do you read Scotty as sus u rabbit. No clinging t other reads, tell me your thoughts
katze

Post by katze »

iaafr wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:18 pm
katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:15 pm tutuu was prob mafia deleted if i had to guess cuz they

i think they might be using their deleter as a second scout and aiming for players to confirm players

and risiinq was never the nk so tutuu had to be the real nk bc nks cant ever be stopped
thatd be smart

but i also kinda refuse to believe mafia nked tutuu if they're trying to win
😹
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:17 pm
Sus.
Give me something more to work with . Like, I think to anyone that kinda read my posts I gave clear player vibes specially yesterday, manny is been signalizing that I am a obvious player too.

I'mma be honest, 75% of the vote was not liking the HK wagon.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:17 pm
Sus.

unless im misunderstanding enders first sod post here he's claimed the town deleter so
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And then not kill those players in the night, 10/10
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:19 pm

thatd be smart

but i also kinda refuse to believe mafia nked tutuu if they're trying to win
Tutuu was nked.
katze

Post by katze »

Lumi wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:18 pm
katze wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:17 pm thank you luminous
You think nerds are cute? :flushed:
😳

um... see me after class? 👉👈
😹
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Not Voting (4): MacDougall (4), katze (7), nutella (3), Lumi (7)
scotty (2): iaafr (11), EnderWiggin (7)
iaafr (1): santygrass (9)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

[VOTE: michelle] aubergine

Idk if I need to put the tally or not but
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”