THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:12 am oh good, rondo. hey
Did you do any solving? If you are just vibing I am declaring you a wolf. Not going to read your ISO but your entrance just feels... blah. Too bad I am not going to vote you here

Hey, hope you're having a good week, your posting is a bit off from your town meta that I expect, you feel... different. why is that?

santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:41 pm [VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Let's poke around a little bit
santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:31 pm There is a Syndicate top poster in the mafia hmmyes

Real read: I feel like tsp being killed by mafia point at someone from the Syndicate being in the mafia or something like that because I dont have any idea of him being a threat or hintkng to be a player at all to attract the nightkill and he seemed to have an angle which was taking into account OG syndicaters.

High odds that I forget this read either way
santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:43 pm I think going for a Syndicater for the tsp kill is prob good.
I like Scotty push on him 'Implying' to be an NPC and not actually hardclaiming it could be wolf indicative
And the reply and the defensiveness of Sloonei around it strike me as wolfy .
Plus their involvement in the game has been kinda low , so maybe a vote will change that too idk felt cute.

The bad thing is that Sloonei wasnt on the list I gave earlier wowee, hopefully I will continue that.... Or not
This just reads like someone wants to make up a reason to push Sloonie and a weird ass push around the night kill will do. It also feels a bit stiff to me.

[VOTE: santygrass] aubergine

I expect this to be the deep wolf. Even if Sloonei is a wolf I would keep an eye on this slot, day 2 is the perfect day to seed go late info to pull in defense after NPC's are killed so lets get the deep wolf now and then find all the others
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cool I read page 66. This is my 5th post. GLHF peace

I dont have [REDACTED] for [REDACTED] [REDACTED] for [REDACTED].tm
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 94

Post by tutuu »

I think Rondo is a townsiding NPC who's trying to eat the mafia kill. I think that will make him happy. I think that's why he posted a lot D1, and dialed it back now to adapt to the new info that this mafia seems to townread and kill a low poster skating by - TSP. I think the same read applies to nutella and maybe Hally. Although real life gets in the way of Mafia, of course. You can't know.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 94

Post by tutuu »

Nutella also loves to experiment with her food and music. She's an experimental girl. When you see this game, and see something new - playing as an NPC; a novelty - and you're nutella, you just have to try it out!
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:16 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:12 am oh good, rondo. hey
Did you do any solving? If you are just vibing I am declaring you a wolf. Not going to read your ISO but your entrance just feels... blah. Too bad I am not going to vote you here

Hey, hope you're having a good week, your posting is a bit off from your town meta that I expect, you feel... different. why is that?

santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:41 pm [VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Let's poke around a little bit
santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:31 pm There is a Syndicate top poster in the mafia hmmyes

Real read: I feel like tsp being killed by mafia point at someone from the Syndicate being in the mafia or something like that because I dont have any idea of him being a threat or hintkng to be a player at all to attract the nightkill and he seemed to have an angle which was taking into account OG syndicaters.

High odds that I forget this read either way
santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:43 pm I think going for a Syndicater for the tsp kill is prob good.
I like Scotty push on him 'Implying' to be an NPC and not actually hardclaiming it could be wolf indicative
And the reply and the defensiveness of Sloonei around it strike me as wolfy .
Plus their involvement in the game has been kinda low , so maybe a vote will change that too idk felt cute.

The bad thing is that Sloonei wasnt on the list I gave earlier wowee, hopefully I will continue that.... Or not
This just reads like someone wants to make up a reason to push Sloonie and a weird ass push around the night kill will do. It also feels a bit stiff to me.

I expect this to be the deep wolf. Even if Sloonei is a wolf I would keep an eye on this slot, day 2 is the perfect day to seed go late info to pull in defense after NPC's are killed so lets get the deep wolf now and then find all the others
my week isn't great, thanks anyway, and yup I'm just vibing.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'm so fucking lost
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:10 am I'm so fucking lost
Hello So Fucking Lost I'm dad.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:12 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:10 am I'm so fucking lost
Hello So Fucking Lost I'm dad.
:wowee:
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I think Rondo is best to ignore until culls are done and then probably yeet him then
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:13 am I think Rondo is best to ignore until culls are done and then probably yeet him then
why lol
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I think people have overstated how towny Scotty is being.

But also not scummy enough anymore that I wanna yeet.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:15 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:13 am I think Rondo is best to ignore until culls are done and then probably yeet him then
why lol
Because he's trying very hard to be a faux npc if he's actually a player
☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:16 am I think people have overstated how towny Scotty is being.

But also not scummy enough anymore that I wanna yeet.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Lameow y tho?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:16 am
why lol
?? why do you even think that
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

iaafr wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:48 am ok that michelle pop in made me think she's more likely wolf lol
Nah
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:42 am
iaafr wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:35 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:21 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:13 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:10 am Not Voting (14): MacDougall (4), katze (21), c4e5g3d5 (2), nutella (1), Vivax (7), Sloonei (1), Jackofhearts2005 (12), JaggedJimmyJay (4), Lumi (13), G-Man (2), risiinq- (3), Ricochet (1), Hally (3), Porscha (6),
marmot (1): Marmot (8)
pyxxy (1): iaafr (45)
iaafr (2): Lilypetal (13), Michelle(6)
santygrass (2): Guillotine (26), pyxxy (6)
guillotine (2): Seanzie (5), santygrass (18)
manny (1): Manny (14)
michelle (2): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7), hollowkatt (6)
drwilgy (2): SilverKeith (13), Ranmilia (10)
katze (1): Neon (1)

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine
Why
Agenda
Too much interest in why Tony died
actually ridiculous

it was one throwaway post with limited interest basically going "idk lol" and it was in response to ran bringing up the tsp death in the first place

what agenda lmao
What you do.
Take a subject who is not yours, making a low implication post and wait to see what's happening and tunnel because you found a reason.

Allegedly you found me as a wolf because I voted you so you OMGUS me now.

Until i see something solid as game contribution from you my vote is on you and 1000 Ranmilia can't convince me voting you is a bad move
Fuck... Michelle is town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:04 am Dear NPCs. In Macdouglia Voluntary Euthanasia is permitted and welcomed. If you wish to return to the Valhalla that is spec chat at any time, simply send me a message and I will pull the plug on your game and send you to be with the rest of your non-existent friends.
What NPC is gonna want to quit this? They can be both spec and NPC here.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:29 am Guillo could also be mafia I've given that one zero thought.
I'm obvious mafia
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

katze wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:09 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:08 am I am at work so I will not answer at that wall in detail Iaafr, and it's not like i read it throughly but you are right and i didn't read more than 1% from the game

Maybe I didn't see you wolfing but certainly i saw you bouncing ideas in games and I don't care about any other opinion than mine so for me was important to vote you to understand where your head really is. And your tone is ok

[VOTE: unvote Iaafr] aubergine

On phone and unable to make the VC now, sorry about that

I will tell you how this idiotic wagon on me will go:
- nanook will pretend i low posted so i am a wolf for lol meta because that's the only thing he's doing as either alignment
- hk will sheep nanook as either alignment
- rabbit is stubnorn enough to tunnel me to death
- guillo will support this trend no matter his alignment
- Ranmilia, we don't know each other i don't care about their vote
- chelsea, we know each other, i don't care about her vote
- idk who else is voting me, but the reaosns above can be valid for everyone

I will be here after work, ama but ping me because i will not read all the thread
this post is prob out of michelles scumrange ngl
Def
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

katze wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:24 am thats a lie no i dont
Neither do i
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:38 pm What is the minumum of posts?
oh oh
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:02 pm Tbh I'm not really npc hunting if you're wolfy go over cause you're prob an npc trying to help wolf people
aka me
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Chelsea is a wolf

(just kidding, she is not)
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:43 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:41 pm
Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:31 pm Hi, it's me, the modbot LARPer

Here for my regularly scheduled fixed votecount post!

Not Voting (14): MacDougall (6), katze (35), c4e5g3d5 (2), Sloonei (8), JaggedJimmyJay (5), Lumi (32), G-Man (2), risiinq- (3), Hally (3), Porscha (10), Inawordyes (6), DrWilgy (3), WindwardAway (4), Scotty (5)
marmot (2): Marmot (8), sprityo (5)
~prince j~ (1): iaafr (73)
enderwiggin (1): nutella (20)
iaafr (1): Lilypetal (14)
santygrass (3): Guillotine (26), pyxxy (7), DeeZees (9)
guillotine (3): Seanzie (5), Vivax (10), santygrass (20)
manny (1): Manny (24)
michelle (5): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7), hollowkatt (13), Ranmilia (44), Chelsea (6), Creature (3)
guillo (2): Jackofhearts2005 (33), Neon (8)
drwilgy (1): SilverKeith (20)
sloonei (1): Ricochet (5)
scotty (4): Michelle (21), EnderWiggin (35), Dyslexicon (8), tutuu (7)
dr. wilgy (1): ilario (5)

Guillotine and guillo lmao
:joy_cat:

Just gonna leave this here :eyes:
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:14 pm
As stated earlier, votes will only be counted from day 2 onwards if the player's name is spelled correctly. Any intentional posting for non players and inanimate objects will result in your removal from the game.
Goddamn it Lumi.... ssshhhhhh

Lumi is town
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I'm disappointed Im a lead wagon by so little, you guys should be fearing me more.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:37 am I'm disappointed Im a lead wagon by so little, you guys should be fearing me more.
you're silly
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:37 am I'm disappointed Im a lead wagon by so little, you guys should be fearing me more.
cant fear what is cute tho.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:41 am
cant fear what is cute tho.
Appearances are deceiving my friend
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

If you dont kill me today, I will read the whole game on day 3 and out every real player based on behavior, painting a perfect picture of whom to kill at night.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

It is no secret I want to wolfside, 36 people between town and NPCs, all townsiding against 4 seems a bit unfair, someone ought to help Mafia and that is me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:56 am It is no secret I want to wolfside, 36 people between town and NPCs, all townsiding against 4 seems a bit unfair, someone ought to help Mafia and that is me.
This is just a lie considering the amount of npc's like me that are just low-efforting the game and barely giving reads for either side /?.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

@Porscha In a world of seething backbiters, fair-minded folk must unite as friends.

DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

@Manny

Glorious Rome extends an offer of friendship. Do you accept?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DeeZees wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:26 am @Porscha In a world of seething backbiters, fair-minded folk must unite as friends.

huh?
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

The day is surprisingly quiet because we have not wolves wagoned.

I am here until eod. Ama

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

why lol
Vote me if you think I am a wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:29 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:38 pm What is the minumum of posts?
oh oh
:dance:

Where is your head at Guillo?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

michelle (5): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7), hollowkatt (13), Ranmilia (44), Chelsea (6), Creature (3)

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@hollowkatt
@Ranmilia
@Creature
Talk to me everyone, let's find a wolf
If you are a wolf keep doing what are you doing tbh

I didn't ping Chelsea for which I don't have a read for and I don't even try to have because like I previously explained I never read her well in any game but also I can't bring myself to trust her.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I forgot no one is here when is day time for me :(

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:12 am
why lol
:ponder:
What makes you say that?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:46 am I forgot no one is here when is day time for me :(
I mean I'm here kind of

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

katze wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:14 pm who the heck is tutuu
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

Michelle wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:08 am I am at work so I will not answer at that wall in detail Iaafr, and it's not like i read it throughly but you are right and i didn't read more than 1% from the game

Maybe I didn't see you wolfing but certainly i saw you bouncing ideas in games and I don't care about any other opinion than mine so for me was important to vote you to understand where your head really is. And your tone is ok

- nanook will pretend i low posted so i am a wolf for lol meta because that's the only thing he's doing as either alignment

I will be here after work, ama but ping me because i will not read all the thread
What's up Michelle. My vote is still on you because of this post, because this sort of behavior is antitown enough that it makes me not care what role PM you received. A player who's saying things like "you're all idiots and i don't care about your votes and i will not read the thread and i don't care about anyone i don't personally know" -- is a player that I am absolutely willing to take behind the woodshed and Old Yeller, because they're a liability to town regardless of their role PM.

But hey the game continues. It's not too late to change things. If you want to stay alive and help town, what I need from you is to take some deep breaths, expel that attitude from your system and start working together. You're reaching out here which is a good start, I like that.

Who do you think might be an actual wolf? Any players you'd like to discuss?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:48 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:12 am
why lol
:ponder:
What makes you say that?
Ender keeps making half reads on me "Rondo is this but he could be that" then he says this. So he obviously has an opinion and is willing to yeet me so that must mean that he thinks I am a wolf but he instead isnt voting me. So either this is for show and he isnt going to push it because he has TMI or he is fucking around. I intend to find out.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Dyslexicon »

Whoever is voting obvtown Michelle is pretty lame tbh. Not sure if wolfy, but definitely lame.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Dyslexicon »

My favourite would be if the real players were like Hally, Ran, Jimmay etc

I can only hope that these are the ones I’m playing with <3
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:17 am

What's up Michelle. My vote is still on you because of this post, because this sort of behavior is antitown enough that it makes me not care what role PM you received. A player who's saying things like "you're all idiots and i don't care about your votes and i will not read the thread and i don't care about anyone i don't personally know" -- is a player that I am absolutely willing to take behind the woodshed and Old Yeller, because they're a liability to town regardless of their role PM.

But hey the game continues. It's not too late to change things. If you want to stay alive and help town, what I need from you is to take some deep breaths, expel that attitude from your system and start working together. You're reaching out here which is a good start, I like that.

Who do you think might be an actual wolf? Any players you'd like to discuss?
The fact i don't want to be useful it's your interpretation, as is the fact my post is antitown.

I am never a liability for town and you can't know that. I said I don't care about your vote because you don't know me so you don't know I bait for reactions through these posts. My playtime was very short and this is the first day when I can be here longer, but anyway is very hard for me to fully catch up because i am a very slow reader.

Also my attitude stays, i don't take advice from people I don't know well enough

When i will have wolf reads I will share them, until now i am sure about the TRs i already found

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:41 am My favourite would be if the real players were like Hally, Ran, Jimmay etc

I can only hope that these are the ones I’m playing with <3
Aand I really hope you play Dizzy ;airguitar:

DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose righteousness.

[VOTE: SAntygrass] aubergine

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”