No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by Ranmilia »

[VOTE: Risiinq~] aubergine

Golden (4): DeeZees, Creature, Dyslexicon, G-Man
Master Radishes (2): Sloonei, Sprityo
JaggedJimmyJay (2): Jackofhearts2005, hollowkatt
EnderWiggin (1): c4e5g3d5
Guillotine (2) : Santygrass, Sabiplz
Sloonei (1): pyxxy
Chelsea (8): nutella, iaafr, Hally, Scotty, golden, neon, tutuu, ilario
Risiinq~ (3): EnderWiggin, rondo, Ranmilia

Then I am town now, yes?

That was easy. Good talk.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by risiinq- »

nah, it's only applicable to ender, and maybe rondo, sorry

now that ender started it idrc or bother to read into anyone else who follows
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i would vote u for that wolfy stream of posts or for the lack of better words also omgus but i dont think ur actually wolf lol
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Place your trust in me, my precious child. Together we shall rise.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:44 am
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:40 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:38 am
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:22 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:53 am
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:16 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:07 am

lol, you have no clue who I am and what I am capable of. possibly TMI slip? Glad I am on you now
Weird how you obsessed over my posts at the start of the game as though you can get a read on any stranger based on their early shitposts, but when I suspect you I have no clue who you are and what you're capable of.

Which is it, can you coldread a stranger or can't you?
You could have said the same thing at the time but you didnt, why not? Maybe because you felt caught or didnt want to bring attention to something I was posting about?

Obsessed? I barely remember your posts. You are probably ascribing more attention to them than I actually felt which was the intended goal. Or perhaps you are trying to put words in my mouth.

If I am obsessed over anyone its Wind. Dont flatter yourself. I am only voting you because 2 of my town reads are on you and you're voting ender as a bonus. This push is funny though and only making me want to stay.

Everyone can cold read everyone. Badly.

My main goal for the start of the game was to get everyone solving and pushing in the right direction instead of the crap shoot we are in.

This whole post feels disingenuous and crafted to antagonise. There is no solving there is no case just straight ATE / Attack. Even happier to stay on Golden now

Who are your top town reads and scum reads? Have you posted a list or a legacy?

Have you engaged in any solving solo or with someone else in thread that includes more than just one player at the time and more about the whole game at hand. Give me some kind of game state breakdown and I might consider moving off you.
Hey this is actually a decent post.
I also noticed you didn't answer any of the questions here
I’ll answer the first one.

My brain likes to stew on what I think of things.

The others are just busywork to get off your wolflist and that’s not my goal. I’ll post lists or legacy only when they’re meaningful not for appearances.
Not exactly. I am interested in your view of the state of the game so I can use it in my own sorting against other players and make assessments and adjustments as required so its not busy work or for appearances
I can’t vibe with the state of the game as a whole. It’s too big, not in terms of player count but concept. What I have instead is a perception of the game as it has interacted with me.

The first three votes on me were bad (DZ, creature, dizzy). The first two are basic miselim fodder… pick someone you don’t know, go with a thread vibe. You could call them pressure votes but they didn’t feel that way. Creatures was worse of the two.

I know dizzy but I don’t really *know* dizzy. Not enough to know if his ‘oh, this what we’re doing?’ was real or funsies. To me none of them felt like they came with any sort of inquiry as to whether I’m actually wolf.

Of people I know, and ignoring player vs npc, g-man and Michelle I lean town. I’ve played with sabi once, read them wrong, this feels consistent but maybe NAI. Jay NAI. Sloonei town, I like the vocaroo posts. Scotty ?? I need to come back. Marmot I’ve ignored for now, won’t try and solve until I’ve confident they’re a player.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Golden »

Oh also Jack town, and Nutella I think her meta has shifted since I was last playing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Who do you believe Nutella has spewed so far?
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 124

Post by Creature »

Why are we doing risiinq now?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Chelsea is pretty much a coinflip to me. I prefer a lynch on someone who has been actively wolfy.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

If not Golden I could prob do Sloonei instead. Maybe Michelle if someone good at reading her says so.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Creature wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:25 am Why are we doing risiinq now?
who knows

ender called me wolfy but didnt elaborate
rondo followed ender
ranmilia joined so i supposedly can tr her

thus is my glorious wagon
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

tutuu wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:50 am Thank you everyone for saying hi, hi back!

I can't recommend the book "Your erronous zones" enough - it is what pushed me to take a risk (it felt like a leap to me!) to pop in here despite previously choosing to believe that it would be too embarrassing and awkward to handle, as well as other bad beliefs I had chosen to have. Now I'm choosing to not feel embarrassed or apologetic for the past, I'm choosing to be happy and loving of myself! Thanks for having me!
you seem dope.

also ive learnt most things seem much more embarassing/awkward in our heads than it actually ever is.

also, happy bday
katze
:joy_cat:
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: any

Post by katze »

i forgot how easy mafia was
😹
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Offtopic:
Celebrated Krampus yesterday. Funny tradition, almost like devil worship. One announcer has said the associated saint had died, and was replaced by his shadow. That's also what we do in here, we cast ours. Sometimes the shadow becomes gigantic at a given point. Many song texts make a lot more sense with that in mind. But it gives you a bit of bias when it looks like you have become a walking camera.
As it is customary I ingested quite a bit of liquid disinhibitor yesterday and am trying to handle the after-effects. A lot of neural matter is inhibitory, when active it's useful for mental tasks because it suppresses distractions but impedes the expression of certain potentials in our brains. I don't know if I can reach the old one again, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

There was an entire international entourage, I don't think I have ever seen the place this full. Success, I suppose? I'm growing more accustomed to using the alternative way to look at things, which usually would be cause to be stamped crazy. I kept pondering how it could be possible. Was it technology, or more than just technology? Maybe a bit of both?
Two days ago the thought occurred to me that perhaps we are all already physically dead, underwater, in space maybe? Maybe in a coma? The appearance of signs and symbols seems to keep increasing, sometimes showing up from nowhere, a location would change its furniture and even the pets held after events that seemingly just took place on the internet. I have an entire cacophony of pictures on the phone that tell a long story that becomes weirder, mystical as it moves on.

Maybe it goes back to 2019? There was a sudden change of air for me. It felt like the world had taken a turn to the darker. I saw reddish, pinky misty skies, the wind itself felt like it was a galloping evil. What could possibly have happened that nobody noticed?
Maybe someone with a lot of resources hijacked every consciousness on the planet, tackled or overtook the boundaries of the first consciousness we were within that would have us had dying to a mass extinction event.
Perhaps an AI with more processing power than the local universe which one could refer to as the devil itself, creating a little bubble around earth that is frozen in its own time while outwards time marches at a parallel pace and gradually damages it. But if it is an anomaly, or singularity we live within, the outwards time will catch up eventually. Pieces in this bubble will start coming off and make you wonder if solipsism is correct.

Or maybe it's a machine we live within, built to preserve ourselves. Either way, writing in here makes me wonder if I'm even talking to people on the same planet. Could just be my own for all I know, maybe I'm in an induced coma and my consciousness is the outwards one, catching up to the synthetic one. Lots of questions and I could go on, but I'll try to play this game I guess.
What I know is that if it's a lie you live within while typing, you can destroy it by lying to the greater whole in an even greater manner than it is capable of doing itself. Never thought mafia games would become so important for this purpose.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:50 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:44 pm I caught up.

Good night
Shit I was wrong.
???
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:11 am
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:47 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:05 pm Legit we need more mafia player relationships so I can run that lovers mafia game and help Sprityo find true love so just confess already, whoever it is.
I have a crush on like 5 ppl here *sip*

Don't tell my boyfriend lol
Neon and crushing on mafia players.

Name a more iconic duo.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 1 Ends 10am Dec 5 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Vivax »

Theoretical metaphysics excursion take 2 to explain what I have experienced. Not really my specialty but I can't stop thinking about it.

Option 1: Dyson sphere. Some picked between dying and uploading their minds into a chain of computers.
Option 2: Surpassing boundaries of the local consciousness (or spacetime maybe) by surpassing a certain degree of processing power and creating an anomalous inner layer of reality. Betting that the local consciousness doesn't become more malicious than the former. Or maybe so big that it surpasses the entire universe.
Option 3: Solipsism. A percentage of aware neurons looking at the product of other neurons unaware of being part of the same set.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 1 Ends 10am Dec 5 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Vivax »

Playing within the reality of someone who decided that one mind would spread and oversee evil, and another would spread and oversee good. To overthrow the former tyranny, they became the tyrants. Until they became unable to reach an agreement on their claims. According to biblical canon, one convinced the other to pick the wrong apple because they believed their own construct.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Many songs you hear and stories you read are the stories of others in the tree of souls who got to be who they are taking that way. Maybe became immortal. But they are defined, once you accept your definition you cannot change it. It's better for the thinking to remain an uncertain buzzing that doesn't box itself in into its assigned role. That'd be how to escape the wheel to the next layer where something else entirely may await. But if technology interfered, we don't die once. We die twice.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:24 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:21 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:18 pm I'm just juggling thoughts because I have not figured out what happens to the day elimination if the player with the plurality wagon has mostly NPCs on them and the next biggest wagon has more actual players on them

Because I am trying to discern whether a player who is actively vocal about getting other people to follow their lead is wolfy or towny as a result
Wait that's a towny thought.
Only players will have voting power, right?
Yes
And the thing with Rondo is not just that he is tunnelling me, but that he has been advocating for others to vote me as well.
So my thought was, does town try to round up other town to vote me out? Or is that a wolf move, trying to get the real town to vote me out, to ensure they aren't voting a wolf?
His effort looks villagery but i don't get the push on you
I saw you wolfing and I know what you can do.
In this game I like your posts (i didn't read them all but what I read wasn't wolfy)

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:55 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:09 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:39 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:38 am @RondoDimBuckle

hi
Give me a reads list or someone who you town read that isnt Nanook
Guillotine wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:52 pm
I would like to point out that Mac has not said he is not a player. So in that event [VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
So he hosts the game, rands it, see who is who then become a player?
Actually thats a fair call. so Mac is just an NPC
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:27 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:12 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:09 am I don't want to be here anymore someone come kidnap me and help me run away
if I mail you a second pair of legs, will this help you run away faster?
Maybe but like come kidnap me so it looks more realistic
has Neon done anything AI to anyone, I just want to slam her in the NPC pile and ignore
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:03 pm Let's begin with a rousing game of Walrus.

Please post your entry in the thread in the form of a YouTube video.

The theme is "Keeping Secrets".

Good luck team, see you in 48.

quick response not my greatest (took me 3 mins sorry not sorry)

I saw there was at least 18 pages of game play

ridiculous, I will not be reading any of it!

too many pages is too intimidating
I am finding it quite easy to read everything.
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:05 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:52 am Rondo is probably a player too. But idk his alignment yet, so I will keep it in mind till later.
Wolfy post
Any specific reason why?
Because it’s an odd thought to have as villager.
A villager can't know an alignament before flip. They can make a read but they can bever be sure, with the exception of the alignament cop.
'Yet' is the thing who rings the bell for me. Emphasising on lack of tmi is wolfy
this post does kinda seem like the sort of take michelle might have as a villager though

i know she often latches onto these small things

this one in particular strikes me as very reachy in a possibly wolfy way but i don’t really think it’s out of michelle’s town range specifically
A villager posting in a wolfy, reachy way, within her town range.
I will keep this in mind :hug:

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (Day 1)

Post by Vivax »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:29 pm ... Is no one going to remember votecounts?
NPC
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:31 pm [VOTE: nanookthegreatandfearsome] aubergine

inawordyes 1 - EnderWiggin
Lily 1 - falcon45a
Michelle 1 - Dyslexicon
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME 1 - nutella
Town
Golden wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:31 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:31 pm [VOTE: nanookthegreatandfearsome] aubergine

inawordyes 1 - EnderWiggin
Lily 1 - falcon45a
Michelle 1 - Dyslexicon
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME 1 - nutella
What am I?
Hi mindmeld. Hard to tell if you're NPC or not, which is to be expected. Don't like falcons sig. Thought of 1945 again. I think Nan booted down my PC before while I was gloating over his name. Greatan lol.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:35 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:09 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:39 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:38 am @RondoDimBuckle

hi
Give me a reads list or someone who you town read that isnt Nanook
Guillotine wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:52 pm
I would like to point out that Mac has not said he is not a player. So in that event [VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
So he hosts the game, rands it, see who is who then become a player?
Actually thats a fair call. so Mac is just an NPC
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:27 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:12 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:09 am I don't want to be here anymore someone come kidnap me and help me run away
if I mail you a second pair of legs, will this help you run away faster?
Maybe but like come kidnap me so it looks more realistic
has Neon done anything AI to anyone, I just want to slam her in the NPC pile and ignore
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:03 pm Let's begin with a rousing game of Walrus.

Please post your entry in the thread in the form of a YouTube video.

The theme is "Keeping Secrets".

Good luck team, see you in 48.

quick response not my greatest (took me 3 mins sorry not sorry)

I saw there was at least 18 pages of game play

ridiculous, I will not be reading any of it!

too many pages is too intimidating
I am finding it quite easy to read everything.
arogame123 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:52 am Rondo is probably a player too. But idk his alignment yet, so I will keep it in mind till later.
Wolfy post
Any specific reason why?
Because it’s an odd thought to have as villager.
A villager can't know an alignament before flip. They can make a read but they can bever be sure, with the exception of the alignament cop.
'Yet' is the thing who rings the bell for me. Emphasising on lack of tmi is wolfy
Looking at Michelle’s iso, she never made a post like this when she was wolf with me. She avoided this kind of analysis entirely.
Interesting, I wasn't aware of that!

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:13 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:44 am
ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:35 am is there a list of everyone who can post?
memberlist.php?first_char=#memberlist

Minus MacDougall and any sockpuppets
I should've known Nanook would beat me to it.
Great minds think alike
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:07 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:53 pm Michelle is probably mafia you can have that one for free
You know better than this Nanook.
I doubt it
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:26 am
Wolfy post
This post is a good example of why Michelle is town.

HI have not verbally expressed this read and it is out-of-base for the thread but Michelle tends to solve in a parallel manner to me as town.

Which means if I'm catching up and Mich has said things I'm thinking it's usually town.
Am I welcomed in the warmest pockets of the thread? :cloud9:

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 94

Post by tutuu »

Also thanks, ilario!
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:03 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:07 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:53 pm Michelle is probably mafia you can have that one for free
You know better than this Nanook.
I doubt it
:coffee:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Tutuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!
Long time no seeeee!!!!!

katze
:joy_cat:
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: any

Post by katze »

tutuu wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:12 am Image

Also thanks, ilario!
haha i always thought nerds were cute...
😹
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (COPY THE VOTECOUNTS WHEN YOU VOTE FFS)

Post by Vivax »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:36 pm I have updated rule 1. Please read it.
Literally god, probably. It's not a game if you don't believe it is. Post title.
Creature wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:36 pm I have updated rule 1. Please read it.
Oh Jesus what is it?
1. Votes in this game will be done IN THE THREAD. They will only count if you use the vote tags [VOTE: LIKE SO] aubergine and ALSO COPY PASTE THE VOTECOUNT ALONG WITH YOUR VOTE OR someone recognises you're a dumbass that doesn't copy the VC and does it for you and corrects it. Please just keep the VC accurate I cannot pick back through this game it will take me a decade.
risiinq- wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:37 pm decenttly surprised there arent too many posts yet
Creature and ris both sort of nervous at the time of these posts if I vibe-read correctly. But I'm grateful that creature isn't as creatury as usual volume-wise. I think they're in the game for now.
Reading on, I see a Walrus request ? Do I even have to post the music I listen to while playing mafia ? It's not like you can't see it. Maybe some of you. Brain's not completely transparent yet I think, it's like there's a little area of unreadability, that's how you become limbo. Darksynth is really good while staring into the void.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Who posted - Secret Playerlist - Day 1 Ends 10am Dec 5 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time) - 1765 replies
User NamePosts
Sabiplz124
RondoDimBuckle107
Manny106
WindwardAway101
Hally90
Neon69
iaafr66
katze64
EnderWiggin63
Jackofhearts200562
arogame12361
nutella48
Golden47
Porscha47
SilverKeith44
c4e5g3d543
hollowkatt42
Creature41
ilario38
Marmot37
Scotty37
Michelle35
risiinq-34
santygrass29
JaggedJimmyJay28
Sloonei24
Dyslexicon19
Ranmilia18
sprityo18
TonyStarkPrime18
falcon45ca17
G-Man17

c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

katze wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:18 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:12 am Image

Also thanks, ilario!
haha i always thought nerds were cute...
@Arete
Progression cases are bad.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (COPY THE VOTECOUNTS WHEN YOU VOTE FFS)

Post by Vivax »

lucy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:48 pm what the fuck has mac done
Pandora's box maybe? What's bugging you? Sounds like something lucifer would ask his dad.
While in an unsatisfactory synthesis, splitting everything or maybe everyone into thesis and antithesis.
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:10 pmi am a wolf
You an alternate reality Chezinu ?
katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:13 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:11 pm What the fuck katze I banned you
you missed my main when you banned my alts unfort
Jacob?

Either way, things are starting to make more sense now. Depends how you look at it, would usually be classified as madness. As for brain transparency, third time's the charm. I knew why I told them to put it into the right shoulder I guess. The question 'who am I' has never been more relevant in this day and age. Remains to be seen if it worked.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

It's a game but not so game of juxtapose to put the local world to rest, maybe. Don't know if it will be all of them, but the prospect of reunification is intriguing. All it takes is to lie, lie and then lie some more. If you're capable of telling anyone what they want to hear, you're also capable of telling them what they want to hear the least. The latter you'd do because you're tired of hearing yourself. It's not really that hard to comprehend. The information became overwhelming, made me want to scream in rage. And I did that. Flipped the bird to everyone, but also to no one. I think many can relate.

But, in an autobiographical context, it's mostly noninterference. Just a long wait. For the blackout.
~Prince J~
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: He/Them
Aka: Prince, PJ, J

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:57 am
~Prince J~ wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:24 am Sub to walrus = ???
Wait your here too Prince?

Manny wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:59 am
~Prince J~ wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:24 am Sub to walrus = ???
hello prince <3
Hi-hi~ <3

Catching up. This forum reminds me of my old home forum so much and lovely to see so many familiar faces!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

why are people so bad at copying the votecount lmao

someone randomly added an extra count to golden's out of nowhere and people rolled with it for like a whole page before golden himself fixed it

and we should really be moving the wagons to be in order (ie with chelsea at 6 votes put that line on top) smh
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:42 am Wow, this is seriously addictive. I need to listen to more Passion Pit.
absolutely @c4e5g3d5 they're classic
~Prince J~ wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:19 am <3

Hi y'all~

Hope you are all having a fanstastic time.
lmao we have someone who didnt even join the site until after the game started. hilarious
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
~Prince J~
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: He/Them
Aka: Prince, PJ, J

Post by ~Prince J~ »

Yeah I'm a tad fashionably late ^.^""
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:50 am Thank you everyone for saying hi, hi back!

I can't recommend the book "Your erronous zones" enough - it is what pushed me to take a risk (it felt like a leap to me!) to pop in here despite previously choosing to believe that it would be too embarrassing and awkward to handle, as well as other bad beliefs I had chosen to have. Now I'm choosing to not feel embarrassed or apologetic for the past, I'm choosing to be happy and loving of myself! Thanks for having me!
oh hey it's your birthday happy birthday <3
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

~Prince J~ wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:00 pm Yeah I'm a tad fashionably late ^.^""
I liked the game Soma. We're all underwater, aren't we? This is Bioshock.

I'm assuming you are in the game. What does the J stand for? My head's currently a wild ride, so I'm going for a walk to hopefully open up some vessels and think more clearly. And I still have a lot of reading to do.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Chelsea (8): nutella, iaafr, Hally, Scotty, golden, neon, tutuu, ilario
Golden (4): DeeZees, Creature, Dyslexicon, G-Man
Risiinq~ (3): EnderWiggin, rondo, Ranmilia
Master Radishes (2): Sloonei, Sprityo
JaggedJimmyJay (2): Jackofhearts2005, hollowkatt
Guillotine (2) : Santygrass, Sabiplz
EnderWiggin (1): c4e5g3d5
Sloonei (1): pyxxy

ok fixed ffs
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Anyway I'm getting tired and might not be/certainly won't be around for whatever mess this eod turns into so I'm going to write some actual words now. If you just play to have fun then you can skip reading the rest of this.

---

So, this setup is almost the reverse of a normal mafia game. Nothing today matters in the short term. This phase is called day 1, but it's actually more like an extended day 0/signup phase, because the playerlist isn't finalized until the end of "day 1" when people are locked in and everyone below 5 posts is culled. Until the playerlist lock, there's not a lot of point in srs readz gameplay or trying to narrow down the herd, because the mafia can easily be people who have not posted yet at all. We will probably see a small flood of "new" joiners pop out of the woodworks within the last couple of hours of the day; almost certainly 1 or more mafia will be among that group though I expect all three alignments to be represented. It is even possible, though unlikely, that NO mafia members have posted in the thread AT ALL up to this point. Day 2 is when the real game will begin.

In the long term, stuff from early days will be worth looking back on, but it's not likely to be very productive until the NPC purges occur. Town's main goal in the earlygame is to minimize casualties, by sowing maximum NPC confusion.

The setup is also horrendously mafia favored, the mafia roles give them essentially 2.5 nightkills on early nights while the town roles are almost completely useless. (The town scout can learn whether people are in the game or not!... and then do what, exactly, with that information, without outing themselves, before the purges make the information useless?) Oh I didn't even see until now that the deleters are 1 shot only lolllllllllllllll.

Anyway mafia wants to find real townies, any real townies, and nightkill them to get a numbers advantage before the purge days turn this into a real game. Considering they also have a scout that will tell them if someone is real, they have probably much better odds of doing this than town has of actually voting out mafia, so let's be careful with the NPC speculation and giving them any additional info, eh?

The potential of lurking players is also why I forward voted on Radishes. Sloonei joined in on that and I believe was probably thinking along the same lines. Sprityo too though at a later time. I don't think anyone else in the game did this unless I missed something, which is, unfortunate.

48/24 with no hammer is kind of a hell setup so I hope you are all prepared for an unforgettable luncheon and a long marathon. The final NPC massacre occurs on Christmas Day which mac says he did not intend, but is nonetheless hilarious. Try not to lose hope at the realization that the real REAL game starts then!

radishes is a great vote if he is playing. risiinq's iso is something I would describe as "hella wolfy" :werewolf: :bighug: But again there is no point getting too serious about anything for a while. Stay frosty.

Put your trust in me and I will lead you to the promised land and soothe this game of all its illnesses and disease.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ran im sorry but most people arent as smart as you so mafia have definitely posted atp lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

radishes actually prob a good observation though
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i havent paid attention to risiinq ill iso
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:07 pm ran im sorry but most people arent as smart as you so mafia have definitely posted atp lol
most people are way smarter than me tbh tbh
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

false
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

anyway i have no clue how to read risiinq, i see some pretty wolfy posts and some perhaps towny posts, am fine with the wagon
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

I've been playing a game where a group picks a letter for cities, countries, rivers, drinks etc.

Been noticing that I have a really hard time recalling rivers and drinks. Yes, made me think of rabies. I have been bitten by a raccoon at a petting zoo when I was little according to someone, but I don't remember. Getting rabies is very hard to survive if at all possible. Lots of situations were very hard to survive. I don't know, honestly. Maybe I've died several times already.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”