No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:59 pm Golden the Coward (4): DeeZees, Creature, Dys, G-Man
MasterRadishes (2): Ranmilla, Sloonei
Chelsea (1): Jack
Ender (1): Golden
Inawordyes (1): Ender
Marmot (1): Santy
Nanook (1): nutella
Sloonei (1): Scotty
WindwardAway (1): Rondo
Rondo (1): Sabiplz

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine

Golden the Coward (4): DeeZees, Creature, Dys, G-Man
Jay (1): Jack
Marmot (1): Santy
Rondo (1): Sabiplz
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by WindwardAway »

Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:21 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:18 pm I'm just juggling thoughts because I have not figured out what happens to the day elimination if the player with the plurality wagon has mostly NPCs on them and the next biggest wagon has more actual players on them

Because I am trying to discern whether a player who is actively vocal about getting other people to follow their lead is wolfy or towny as a result
Wait that's a towny thought.
Only players will have voting power, right?
Yes
And the thing with Rondo is not just that he is tunnelling me, but that he has been advocating for others to vote me as well.
So my thought was, does town try to round up other town to vote me out? Or is that a wolf move, trying to get the real town to vote me out, to ensure they aren't voting a wolf?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Town knows that they have a vote they can place to turn the tide of the elimination
Wolves also have the same
But wolves know who each other are
And they also know they can control the vote if they distract town (plus they don't care where the NPCs vote, but they also need to make sure that they specifically do not have town voting on wolves)
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 124

Post by Creature »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:24 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:18 pm I'm just juggling thoughts because I have not figured out what happens to the day elimination if the player with the plurality wagon has mostly NPCs on them and the next biggest wagon has more actual players on them

Because I am trying to discern whether a player who is actively vocal about getting other people to follow their lead is wolfy or towny as a result
Yes
And the thing with Rondo is not just that he is tunnelling me, but that he has been advocating for others to vote me as well.
So my thought was, does town try to round up other town to vote me out? Or is that a wolf move, trying to get the real town to vote me out, to ensure they aren't voting a wolf?
Town PC prob has to be voting and persuading others to vote.

Wolf PC has no much motivation to be voting anyone instead of just sitting out and expect NPC violence, but one wolf PC could be doing the above to look town.

I thought Rondo was fine tbh.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (Day 1)

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:32 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:10 pm ?
You know what, thats fair. I thought it was night one because I had done jack and shit.
👍
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Town will place a vote based on where they think scum is
I don't think encouraging others to join them is inherently wolfy
But it's a matter of how they do it and how the votes shift, imo
And its a little hard for me to tell since I really have not been paying close attention to much of anything in this game
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i declare this game to be questionable
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Could santygrass be one wolf player?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Creature wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:26 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:24 pm

Yes
Town PC prob has to be voting and persuading others to vote.

Wolf PC has no much motivation to be voting anyone instead of just sitting out and expect NPC violence, but one wolf PC could be doing the above to look town.

I thought Rondo was fine tbh.
As I said before, my first impression of him was still that it was probably a towny push to make
I'm just wondering where the line gets drawn before it starts to become an agenda push from a wolf thinking i might be a town player
I'm not sure how many people in this game expected me to sign up as a player versus as an NPC, and I will give you the free information that I would've been fine with either. 🤷
But Rondo mentioned thinking I was a wolfy newbie or something, and I am neither a wolf nor a newbie, so I'm wondering how much of his thought process went into figuring out whether I'm a player or not. And if he thought about that aspect enough to make an immediate decision right away that I must be a scum player, kudos to him because I definitely did not put that much thought into whether anyone in particular was a player, let alone make a call on their alignment two posts in.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I mean honestly, the easiest way for me to get a good read on Rondo is going to be if I can get him to engage with me in good faith
And I already can see that being a struggle since he wanted to jump on me without giving me any room to do literally anything after a post or two
I don't care if he's town or not, it's just a bad approach and a bad faith read either way.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

TIL I learned NPC votes doesnt count at the end
Spoiler: show
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Anyway I've chewed up enough of the thread already on this when it probably isn't anyone's priority
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Creature wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:28 pm Could santygrass be one wolf player?
:clap:
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Question
Is it more helpful to town if NPCs place votes and muddy up the VC so wolves can't stake out the town, or is it more helpful for NPCs to withhold their votes so town has an idea of the actual vote count?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Actually that was a dumb question
Wolves can sniff out town by waiting to see which wagon actually flips
If it isn't a wagon with plurality then obviously it has the most town on it
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

That being said, I'm withholding my vote for now
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:11 pm Funnily enough my initial impression was that you're the type of player that WOULD join this as a player, bc otherwise there's just no stakes to it. I mean you're mostly shitposting so it doesn't matter anyways, I believe you when you say you're an npc I guess.
I like the concept in theory but in practice is a pain in the ass to actually play this, but it seemed fun to join as NPC so might aswell.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:33 pm Anyway I've chewed up enough of the thread already on this when it probably isn't anyone's priority
May the rand lynch be in our favor.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm just thinking
If NPCs don't place votes and town does
Wolves might try to blend into the NPCs and not all place votes
Which means they wouldn't be in control of the vote at the end of the day, unless they suddenly out themselves to swing a wagon
And if wolves decide to participate and vote while the NPCs don't, then at least town will have an idea of a pool of potential wolves

... Does this make any sense or am I talking shit
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

[VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine

Guillotine (1) : Santygrass
Rondo (1) : Sabiplz
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:37 pm And if wolves decide to participate and vote while the NPCs don't, then at least town will have an idea of a pool of potential wolves
NPC's have no incentive to vote because A) Voting is a pain in the ass due to having to the votecount yourself and B) your vote doesnt even count
So i would assume that most people that are not voting at all are probably npc's.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Guillotine do be howling
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

idk bout the wolf part but the player part is probably right.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by hollowkatt »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:23 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:15 pm Yall telling me you wouldn't be calling lopbunny mommy if you saw them in person
why must u say these things
cause they're true.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

santy is probably 1 player who accounts for 3 wolves
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Ok I'm bored and the wagon are pretty stagnated rn.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:38 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:37 pm And if wolves decide to participate and vote while the NPCs don't, then at least town will have an idea of a pool of potential wolves
NPC's have no incentive to vote because A) Voting is a pain in the ass due to having to the votecount yourself and B) your vote doesnt even count
So i would assume that most people that are not voting at all are probably npc's.
So then actual players can use this to their advantage to figure out who's in the game or not, probably
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:42 pm
santy is probably 1 player who accounts for 3 wolves
If I'm NPC > Will attempt to wolfside but if I end up helinpg town I will say that I was intentionally townsiding
Randed Wolf > I count as 1 Wolf Players
Randed Villa > I count as 5 Wolf Players

Hmmyes seems right
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:37 pm I'm just thinking
If NPCs don't place votes and town does
Wolves might try to blend into the NPCs and not all place votes
Which means they wouldn't be in control of the vote at the end of the day, unless they suddenly out themselves to swing a wagon
And if wolves decide to participate and vote while the NPCs don't, then at least town will have an idea of a pool of potential wolves

... Does this make any sense or am I talking shit
I mean….yeah. Which is part of why I find hunting for NPCs to be a waste of time at best.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

santygrass wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:44 pm If I'm NPC > Will attempt to wolfside but if I end up helinpg town I will say that I was intentionally townsiding
if you are trying to wolfside you suck at it tbh.
katze
:joy_cat:
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: any

Post by katze »

im mafia
😹
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Creature wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:42 pm Ok I'm bored and the wagon are pretty stagnated rn.
Only you would be bored in a game set up like this
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:46 pmim mafia
Mommy
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:47 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:42 pm Ok I'm bored and the wagon are pretty stagnated rn.
Only you would be bored in a game set up like this
Lack of progress always makes me bored.
katze

Post by katze »

im a cat shaped enignya
😹
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

[VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine

Guillotine (1) : Santygrass, Sabiplz
[/quote]
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:48 pm im a cat shaped enignya
That's the best nickname for you
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:48 pm im a cat shaped enignya
cant be an enigma if no one tries to solve it.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:49 pm [VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine

Guillotine (2) : Santygrass, Sabiplz
Editted
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:46 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:44 pm If I'm NPC > Will attempt to wolfside but if I end up helinpg town I will say that I was intentionally townsiding
if you are trying to wolfside you suck at it tbh.
Openly wolfsiding at this point is dumb /shrug
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

There would be more progress votes wise if the votes were just a poll on top instead of the current pain in the ass system of voting.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Manny broke his post cap. Outted
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

santygrass wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:51 pm Openly wolfsiding at this point is dumb /shrug
Hasnt stopped some people :^).
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by hollowkatt »

Jay (1): Jack, HK

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I believe you.

Snitch your partners tbh
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:52 pm Manny broke his post cap. Outted
fuck i forgot that was a thing, aight im out.
katze

Post by katze »

santygrass wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:52 pm
I believe you.

Snitch your partners tbh
u and sabi and jjj
😹
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seems legit
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:52 pm