The Molly Maguires Mafia (ENDGAME)

Moderator: Community Team

This is your last shot. Who is behind all the murders?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:00 am

Alison
18%
DrWilgy
No votes
Lime Coke
9%
Capitalism (host/spec/dead option)
73%

Total votes: 11
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: The Molly Maguires Mafia (D3)

Post by EnderWiggin »

Happy Birthday.

What's the problem with what's going on?
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:19 pm Can you summarize the Esooa case? FMPOV she buried LB and got the Mac seal of approval for most of the game. The only person who scumread her was Kami and Kami TRed LB so I dunno if she can be trusted. I read Esooa by results a lot and a 50% pelt rate isn't too bad for her.
Buried LB?

She voted him on D2 with a "I guess LB can die", questioned why Kami townread him, and then as soon as it became an actual wagon swapped off to Mac. Then when LB picked up steam there was like a "I guess he's doing nothing so should die over other people."

Despite being the first to vote him I can't remember her tangibly adding anything to the case.

Now, I could be wrong and there could be a bit I missed where she actually pushed him. But if my memory is right idk why she gets any points for being on the wagon.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Comparatively, LC and you both get much more points for actually being the votes that turned LB into a random push to a wagon that stuck.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

As much as I'm projecting confidence, though, I am not completely sure in this push. This is like 10% I want my D1 guess to be right, 20% Don't want to pay emotive plays, 40% I think it's her due to how Luckbox traditionally treats partners. (He susses them but backs off from hard-pushing them traditionally. Check out how his EOD D1 involves him having Esooa in his bottom 3 POE and then also trying to tell people not to vote her.)
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

The other 30% is my gut which wavers around every 24 hrs.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also this plays into Esooa's wolfplay (Other than maybe the ragequit she did just before but idk.)
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

If it's not her then fmpov it has to be Wilgy but that's more just moving up in my list of "People who are townish" rather than actual reasons.

Because if LC is wolf then he's managed to buck the meta I've pinned him down with which would be impressive and cool.

And if it's you then LB managed to fully anti-spew like a god.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also I just think you're towny in the end after I tried to turbo you SOD1
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

If LC or Alison is wolf this is the point I'm starting to apply the clownpaint.

I lie, I would have had the clownpaint already on for SOD.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: The Molly Maguires Mafia (N2)

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:47 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:44 am
Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:33 am Ender you do realize that with the way you're playing this game your read on me is about as meaningless as it can be because there's no given reasons I couldn't do what I've done as town, and with the way you treat it approaching lylo you're giving me one answer which is killing you (which I can very easily be successful in as either alignment)
I know.

Tbh I wasn't intending to play any mafia due to irl until after Christmas so this effort is pretty good for me.
I'm not saying that to call the read bad

Just pointing out your method of reading me is prone to being wrong, the rate of that, I don't know or care, but the times that it is wrong you leave yourself completely no outs--and also if that's not compelling there's a bit of a threat in there which is that you doing this will lead to you being exed which is never pro wincon
I posted this

Ender ignored it

He didn't even reply

So okay, I guess he's chosen to die

I'm never unvoting him
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Ender says "he can't read me"

He is using one singular method then to try to

He's not trying to solve me with other people... Mac, Alison, LC, anyone. He apparently can't read me, but is singularly focused on pushing the person he "can't read"

The only time Ender ever let up on this was when I was pushing mischops that he needed

He is not doing really any solving and he's not trying to make sense of his world view

At the *very minimum,* even if he uses it to wolf read me, I'd expect him to have some thoughts about the Mac kill

But he literally said nothing. He just came into thread to continue along the same path he has for literal days. He isn't trying to solve the game
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:57 am
Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:33 am Ender you do realize that with the way you're playing this game your read on me is about as meaningless as it can be because there's no given reasons I couldn't do what I've done as town, and with the way you treat it approaching lylo you're giving me one answer which is killing you (which I can very easily be successful in as either alignment)
I know.

Tbh I wasn't intending to play any mafia due to irl until after Christmas so this effort is pretty good for me.

Just pointing out your method of reading me is prone to being wrong, the rate of that, I don't know or care, but the times that it is wrong you leave yourself completely no outs--and also if that's not compelling there's a bit of a threat in there which is that you doing this will lead to you being exed which is never pro wincon
I posted this

Ender ignored it

He didn't even reply

I'm never unvoting him
I'm never going to respond to threatening responses to my read?

"If you keep reading me this way without casing me I'll just push you until you die no matter your alignment" is a great response to my push.

That being said, my tunnel hasn't entirely been great, probably, as I've kinda just sat inside it 70-80% of the game so far.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:59 am Ender says "he can't read me"

He is using one singular method then to try to

He's not trying to solve me with other people... Mac, Alison, LC, anyone. He apparently can't read me, but is singularly focused on pushing the person he "can't read"

The only time Ender ever let up on this was when I was pushing mischops that he needed

He is not doing really any solving and he's not trying to make sense of his world view

At the *very minimum,* even if he uses it to wolf read me, I'd expect him to have some thoughts about the Mac kill

But he literally said nothing. He just came into thread to continue along the same path he has for literal days. He isn't trying to solve the game
I have had a bad record of reading you. That's not the same as "Can't read" but anyway.

And I'm not using one method. My read comes from:
How you treat partners. How Luckbox treats partners. The gamestate. My reads on the other 3 slots.

I have repeatedly reached out to people about their reads and thoughts on gamestate. I'm not going to tell people to give me a conclusion to come to about another slot as that just... isn't how I've ever operated. Remember when we were working together in Buckets? I asked a lot about your reads but I also never took your reads as fact over mine.

I haven't asked about your slot as it's been fairly obvious what other people think about your slot. People haven't exactly avoided your slot.

Also "Not solving" is because I'm moderately sure I've solved the game.

Mac kill is irrelevant. He was instant-town as soon as wolves hit iaafr. Idk if the rest of town or wolves realised that but that's how it works. What am I supposed to say about it? "Welp, Mac dead now." "I guess my soon-to-be town brother for life died on me."

If you think I kill Mac after I've finally fought through his tunnel to make him swap his read on me that's just lol.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also my whole pointing at Esooa has been really light and sketchy because I've been busy/lazy lmao. Which probably doesn't help if she is actually town and I'm just wrong.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:07 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:57 am
I know.

I posted this

Ender ignored it

He didn't even reply

I'm never unvoting him
I'm never going to respond to threatening responses to my read?

"If you keep reading me this way without casing me I'll just push you until you die no matter your alignment" is a great response to my push.

That being said, my tunnel hasn't entirely been great, probably, as I've kinda just sat inside it 70-80% of the game so far.
it's pointing out to you that you're playing the game in an unbelievably unproductive way to which you seemed completely disinterested in improving

Which is what the exe is for :shrug:
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I actually don't disagree entirely on that. Usually, I like to play much more open-book in terms of my reads but haven't had the energy for that.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Taking a moment for what-about-isms...

If you're willing to assume that we're just town smashing heads right now because I'm being lazy and think I'm way smarter than I actually am:

Would you agree that Wilgy is the only other option or do you think one of LC/Alison might not be town?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:51 am Taking a moment for what-about-isms...

If you're willing to assume that we're just town smashing heads right now because I'm being lazy and think I'm way smarter than I actually am:

Would you agree that Wilgy is the only other option or do you think one of LC/Alison might not be town?
Probably Wilgy
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm gonna go check that Wilgy game that Alison mentioned now.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

@Alison

To me it looks more like Wilgy's takes in Akemi Homura mafia are surface levels and designed to build around discussion, where his depth in this game makes me think he's more involved. It's also different from Witcher where he was town but the drive certainly isn't bad.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Other than the supposed "Burying of LB", is there anything else you have on Esooa being town? (Look Esooa, I'm solving you with other people)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:29 am
Alison wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:28 am Now that Akemi Homura Mafia has ended I can say that I scumread Wilgy's catchup because it seemed like the kind of stuff he did in Akemi Homura, just spam the thread with surface level takes in the hopes of getting volume cleared
Wondering if you were waiting to make comparisons.

What would a town who's catching up look like then?
Hello Alison? Plz respond?

Your issue was my content spew looking Wolfy, but where's the thoughts on my conclusions? Am I wrong or am I disgenuine?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wilgy, did you ever finish my ISO?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'll try when I get home. I get that I'm running out of time. Been helping friends move for the past 48 hours.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Cause I'm not gonna lie, the main doubt I have with my Esooa tunnel is how when the pressure eased off you, your activity/intensity dropped like a stone.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Busy weekend
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also if pressure eased off me, it's not like it came from a teammate.

I'd like to see Allison's refutation to my thoughts.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like, does Esooa kill Mac, memes or not? Is what I've been quietly pondering.

I don't know Esooa well enough to determine. Did Mac prove any threat to Esooa?
Image Image Image
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm not saying pressure eased off because of a teammate. I'm saying pressure eased off and it seemed like your effort dipped after you didn't have to defend yourself.

Lemme know if you have time to do the ISO or take a look at me vs Esooa.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

two people still not voting is very epic
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Inb4 only 3 votes in F5
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: Dr Wilgy] aubergine

I think the current voting has been frozen too long
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I don't think it's wilgy
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

maybe it is idk who it is really and rn I don't exactly care to find out
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

but I'm just gonna say it's not wilgy
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

actually nvm on that
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I have no clue tbh
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tbh it's possible that it's least likely ender fmpov but also lol
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

You know what, I kinda agree. I just wanted to press buttons.

[VOTE: Esooa] aubergine
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

The fact that it's just us at EOD rn is sad.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

ender needs to be a wolf or else he's played this game unlike any town ever should is my opinion
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

that's me AtEing so I don't get exed btw
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:39 pm ender needs to be a wolf or else he's played this game unlike any town ever should is my opinion
Sounds like me.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I forgot LC was alive lol he's just town but he didn't die so lol

iaafr kill = Alison wolf
mac kill = wilgy wolf

no ender wolf kill or LC wolf kill but idk who LC would kill... LC kill could be going along with luckbox suggestion on the iaafr kill I guess
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I never kill Mac after convincing him that I'm town after he's been condemning me for days. Wasted effort.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

How is Mac Kill a Wilgy shot? Out of curiosity.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

iaafr kill = luckbox kill, wilgy recent sub in so no sway
Mac kill is wilgy
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:42 pm How is Mac Kill a Wilgy shot? Out of curiosity.
I'm not trying to convince you lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

no one in this entire game has incentive to kill Mac except wilgy
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:42 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:42 pm How is Mac Kill a Wilgy shot? Out of curiosity.
I'm not trying to convince you lol
I wanted to hear your reason for calling that but eh.

Return to “Previous Hustles”