Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win]

Moderator: Community Team

Who went back through time?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pmPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison (Host/Spec)
64%
Porscha
18%
falcon45ca
9%
Gavial
9%
CRichard
No votes
Miss Carousel
No votes

Total votes: 11
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win]

Post by CRichard »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:58 am funny how I tried to cfd gavial over wilgy huh
That explains why you died the following night.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Gavial »

CRichard wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:58 am funny how I tried to cfd gavial over wilgy huh
That explains why you died the following night.
Oh no I killed him because he was too town.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Didn’t have a reason anymore to keep him around.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Porscha »

if that game had been f3 me, gav, crich - I probably would have still went crich tbh. I had sneaking doubts about gav cuz when I called him on the shit d1 vote on that slot he never countered me (but I guess he didn't have to cuz someone called it "townread but not pushing" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

honestly you being so sure on pao made me think of times when I've been maf and I obviously know someone is town so I call them as town very very hard and use that as a shield later when they flip cuz town voted them off. like yeah i'm town and I knew they were town haha totally! cuz i'm town ( I am not town so I knew they were town and that is why I was so confident) lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Porscha »

sad I missed eod day 3. honestly not sure if I even could have saved myself cuz I don't gav didn't really push or vote for me and idk if I could have convinced the other town. the only thing to help clear me was the flip with wilgy and all it did was get used against me lolol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:22 am if that game had been f3 me, gav, crich - I probably would have still went crich tbh. I had sneaking doubts about gav cuz when I called him on the shit d1 vote on that slot he never countered me (but I guess he didn't have to cuz someone called it "townread but not pushing" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

honestly you being so sure on pao made me think of times when I've been maf and I obviously know someone is town so I call them as town very very hard and use that as a shield later when they flip cuz town voted them off. like yeah i'm town and I knew they were town haha totally! cuz i'm town ( I am not town so I knew they were town and that is why I was so confident) lol
Tbh i was thinking you/Gav had the last wolf, so I figured why not resolve your slot to see if we had w/w wagons D2.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How'd the first Hustle go? Good times gang?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 267

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:59 pm How'd the first Hustle go? Good times gang?
I enjoyed this game setup
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:22 am if that game had been f3 me, gav, crich - I probably would have still went crich tbh. I had sneaking doubts about gav cuz when I called him on the shit d1 vote on that slot he never countered me (but I guess he didn't have to cuz someone called it "townread but not pushing" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If Falcon went over the F3 would have been you and Miss Caro.
Who would have went over?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

As I said before I’m pretty sure with the Por/Miss Caro and Paopan/MightyQ I think I still lose it.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I always try to go for the hard wins don’t I? Lol
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Eh it is what it is.
Having fun is what matters at the end of the day.

Return to “Previous Hustles”