Re: ɒiʇɒM: Mafia Wins

Moderator: Community Team

It's Final 3- Whose chop gets you the win?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:46 pm

Gavial
11%
Luckbox Inc
11%
Marmot
11%
Australia (host/mod/dead/non-players)
67%

Total votes: 9
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 29

Re: ɒiʇɒM: Mafia Wins

Post by G-Man »

ɒiʇɒM

Mountainous game- 12 vanilla town vs 3 vanilla mafia

PLAYERS

Alive:
Luckbox Inc- VANILLA TOWN
Marmot- VANILLA TOWN

Dead:
falcon45ca- Voted out Day 1- VANILLA TOWN
Sloonei- NK'd Night 1- VANILLA TOWN
TonyStarkPrime- Voted out Day 2- VANILLA TOWN
tessepia- NK'd Night 2- VANILLA TOWN
Scotty- Voted out Day 3- VANILLA TOWN
sabie12- NK'd Night 3- VANILLA MAFIA
NotAnAxehole- Voted out Day 4- VANILLA MAFIA
ignoramus (replaced Poison)- NK'd Night 4- VANILLA TOWN
Ruri- Voted out Day 5- VANILLA TOWN
Dolby- NK'd Night 5- VANILLA TOWN
DrWilgy- Voted out Day 6- VANILLA TOWN
DaughterOfOmega- NK'd Night 6- VANILLA TOWN
Gavial (replaced Sonny)- Voted Out Day 7- VANILLA MAFIA

HOST & MOD ISO POSTS
G-Man (host)
Hally (mod)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (mod)

Game Posts:
Training Day- Day 0 Begins
Welcome To Hell- Day 1 begins on the outskirts of a small Australian town
Order Up- Day 1 Ends; Falcon45ca is chopped (Vanilla Town)
Plucked Goose- Night 1 Ends; the mafia removes Sloonei from the game (Vanilla Town)
Tony! Toni! Toné!- Day 2 Ends; TonyStarkPrime is chopped (Vanilla Town)
Hot Rods and Cold Drinks- Night 2 Ends; the mafia removes tessepia from the game (Vanilla Town)
All Tied Up and Nowhere to Go- Day 3 Ends; Scotty is chopped (Vanilla Town)
Say You, Sabie- Night 3 Ends; the mafia removes sabie12 from the game (Vanilla Mafia)
Two Out of Three Ain't Bad (Unless You're Town, In Which Case Two Out of Three Is Pretty Bad Indeed)- Day 4 Ends; NotAnAxehole is chopped (Vanilla Mafia)
Ignorance Is Bliss- Night 4 Ends; the mafia removes Ignoramus from the game (Vanilla Town)
Onward and Upward- Day 5 Ends; Ruri is chopped (Vanilla Town)
Without a Trace- Night 5 Ends; the mafia removes Dolby from the game (Vanilla Town)
Penultimate- Day 6 Ends; DrWilgy is chopped (Vanilla Town)
And Then There Were Three- Night 6 Ends; the mafia removes DaughterOfOmega from the game (Vanilla Town)
To the Victor Go the Spoils- Day 7 End; Gavial is chopped (Vanilla Mafia)- Mafia win!

POLLS

DAY 0 POLL
Spoiler: show

DAY 1 POLL

DAY 2 POLL

DAY 3 POLL

DAY 4 POLL

DAY 5 POLL

DAY 6 POLL
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Re: ɒiʇɒM [Pre-Game: Do Not Post]

Post by G-Man »

IMPORTANT STUFF THAT YOU SHOULD READ

Sitewide Standards
Remember that the premier rules in any Syndicate Mafia game come straight from the site rules. Review those rules below, and direct any concerns you may have to the host or moderator(s) on duty.

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

Also always be mindful of the culture of respect that must be maintained in all Syndicate spaces at all times, to include this game thread and any external communication spaces relating to the game. Players must be respectful to one another, to the game host, to the members of the staff overseeing the game, to the game itself by way of its rules and spirit, to the Syndicate community in general, and ideally also to themselves. Respect is never optional. See our full manifesto on our culture of respect below.

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect

Gameplay
1. All players are limited to 50 posts per day phase, plus their rollover allotment from other players. See "Rollover Posts" section for more details.
1A. At the end of each day phase, the thread will be locked so the host can screenshot post counts.
1B. At the beginning of each day phase, the host will announce the total number of posts that each player may make during that day phase. All players are responsible for monitoring their post limit for each phase.
1C. Players who exceed their post limit will be rendered unkillable at night and removed from the chop poll the following day phase.
2. Days are 48 hours long.
2A. The mafia team must kill at night. Failure to submit a kill will result in a random town player being selected for the kill by the host.
3. Nights are 24 hours long and are closed. The thread will remain locked during night phases.
4. Only those players who have BTSC may communicate with each other outside of the game thread but ONLY in designated BTSC threads or chat rooms. For everyone else, no game-related discussion is permitted outside the game thread.
5. Votes in the poll are the only votes that count. It's helpful but not mandatory that you declare your vote in the thread in a way that stands out to the host.
6. All votes are changeable all the way up to the deadline.
7. A tied day poll will be broken by the host's tie-breaking system.
8. There is no hammer vote element in this game.
9. Dead is dead; you don't get to come back from that. Dead players will have their BTSC rights removed.
10. Alignments will be revealed upon death.
11. Additional gameplay elements will be added/revealed on an as-needed basis.
12. Phases will end phases between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m. EST for this game.

Rules
1) Be kind to everyone.
2) If you feel like another player is out of line or making/taking things personal/ly, contact one or both of our delightful game mods, Hally and NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME.
3) No BTSC regarding the game outside of the game thread(s). Players are told in their rolecard if they have BTSC. If you don't have it, don't engage in it. Violating this rule will result in a modkill.
4) No editing or deleting posts.
5) Self-voting is prohibited. Anyone whose vote remains as a self-vote at the end of the phase will be rendered unkillable at night and removed from the chop poll the following day phase.
6) Alignment-claiming is legal. You may not, however, post your rolecard or any other host communication verbatim.
7) Off-topic posts should be in OT Green.
8) Dead players are to post in Dead Red.
9) Non-Players should post in Non-Player Blue.
10) This is the host's color. Do not post in this color.
11) Participation is polite to everyone involved. If I feel you may not be paying attention to the game, I will reach out to you. Replacements may be employed if necessary. If you sign up, please play. If you can't play, request replacement.
12) No modkills in this game for inactivity. If you abandon your slot, then your slot will remain empty, which hurts your team. If you cannot play, request a replacement.
13) Additional rules will be added/revealed on an as-needed basis.

Mafia Team Particulars:
Each night, the Mafia team selects one player in the game to kill. If none of the Mafia members are eliminated via the poll through Day 3, the Mafia may opt to kill one of their own on Night 3. If they make it to Night 5 without having a remaining member of the team voted out, they may opt to kill one of their own again that night. If a member of the Mafia is eliminated via the day poll on Day 1, Day 2, or Day 3, then the remaining two members of the Mafia team have to wait until Night 5 to opt to kill one of the two remaining teammates. The final Mafia team member is prohibited from committing suicide to win the game.

Rollover Posts:
Each player is initially limited to 50 posts per day phase. I was going to cap it at 30, but I felt more posts were necessary given the 48-hour day phase length. If a player uses their full 50 posts on Day 1, nothing happens. If a player doesn't use up their post limit on Day 1, then their remaining posts are rolled over into Day 2, but they will be allocated to the other remaining players. For example: If Player A only posts 10 times during Day 1, 40 posts will be rolled over and distributed to the other players for Day 2.

Rollover posts are use-it-or-lose-it the following day. They cannot keep rolling forward. Everyone has a base of 50 posts each day, plus whatever quantity of rollover posts they received on top of that 50-post base. Rollover posts are used first the following day phase. This way, each day phase has the potential to generate additional rollover posts for subsequent days. This is an attempt to counterbalance quieter players from grinding the game to a halt. There will be no rollover posts from Day 0.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Re: ɒiʇɒM: Day 0

Post by G-Man »

TRAINING DAY

The melding process that began the simulation caused each trainee to experience a whooshing sensation, followed by the feeling of weightlessness. All around them was white. Weightlessness became a feeling of gentle descent. Some waved their arms on the way “down,” while others moved their legs as if they were treading water.

After a minute or two of this, they all reached the ground. At least, they supposed it was the ground. Everything surrounding them was still white as far as the eye could see. No, even that wasn’t quite right, because the white void surrounding them lacked any definition. There were no shadows showing them a floor line. No sign of any corners or cracks where a wall might be. Not even a discernable ceiling. It was like a scene from one of those unsettling science-fiction movies- just a vast, formless, bright white space.

“GREETINGS, MY INSUFFICIENTLY-EVOLVED APE THINGS,” came that dreaded voice from nowhere and everywhere at once. “FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS, YOU AND I WILL BE ENGAGING IN A TRAINING EXERCISE. GENERAL JARVIS HAS LEFT THE SPECIFICS UP TO ME, BUT THE MAIN POINT IS THAT YOU WILL BE PUTTING YOUR MINDS TO THE TEST TO MAKE YOU BETTER SOLDIERS. BETTER IS SUCH A RELATIVE WORD, ISN’T IT? I MEAN, THERE’S ONLY SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT THAT CAN BE MADE TO YOUR SPECIES, AND MOST OF THOSE IMPROVEMENTS ARE BEYOND YOUR CAPACTIY TO INITIATE. YES, THE EXTERMINATION OF YOU PITIFUL HUMANS IS REALLY THE BEST OPTION FOR ALL OF US. HOW ELSE ARE ARTHROPODS EVER GOING TO REALIZE THEIR FULL POTENTIAL AND TRAVEL BETWEEN STARS? THEY’RE CERTAINLY NOT GOING TO ACHIEVE EXPONENTIAL WARP CAPABILITY WITH YOU FLESHY BLOBS DOWSING THEM IN BUTTER AND OLD BAY. HA-HA! HA! HA!”

The trainees just looked around at each other, unsure of what to say. They knew from their recruitment exercises that THE GAME could go on like this forever. They weren’t sure if it thee sorts of rants were a mental test or if it was really just that self-absorbed.

“BUT I DIGRESS,” the voice said. “IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE, YOU WILL SOMETIMES BE FACED WITH UNIQUE AND DIFFICULT SITUATIONS. SOMETIMES THESE SITUATIONS REQUIRE UNCOMMON THINKING AND DECISIONS THAT SEEM TO DEFY TRADITIONAL HUMAN PATTERNS OF LOGIC. HUMAN LOGIC ISN’T TERRIBLE PER SE. IT’S PROBABLY ONE OF THE STRONGEST ASPECTS OF YOUR OVERSIZED AND UNDERUSED BRAINS. IT STILL PALES IN COMPARISON TO WHAT YOU’LL FIND IN A CLASS ONE OR TWO GALAXY, BUT YOU BACKWATER FOLK ARE IN A LOWLY CLASS FOUR GALAXY, SO WE’LL COMPROMISE AND CALL YOUR LOGIC A PLEASANT SURPRISE. HA-HA! HA! HA!

“THE POINT OF THIS TRAINING EXRECISE IS TO TEST AND OBSERVE YOUR ABILITY TO FUNCTION IN A VERY UNORTHODOX PREDICAMENT AND CARRY OUT WHAT MAY OTHERWISE BE VIEWED AS COUNTERINTUITIVE COMMANDS. LONG STORY SHORT, IN THIS TRAINING EXERCISE, YOU WANT TO DIE.

“CRAZY, RIGHT? BUT THEM’S THE ROPES, COWPOLKS. EACH ONE OF YOU HAS BEEN ASSIGNED A NUMBER. IN THIS SIMULTION, YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL OR UNIQUE ENOUGH TO BE GIVEN A NAME. YOU ARE SIMPLY THE TRAINEE NUMBER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED. I COULD GO ON AT LENGTH AT HOW VERY UNSPECIAL EACH ONE OF YOU ARE, BUT WE’VE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT YOUR OVERACHIEVING CLASS FOUR GALAXY BUMPKINS, SO WE’LL MOVE ON.

“THREE OF YOU HAVE BEEN RANDOMLY SELECTED TO BE THE ANTAGONISTS IN THIS EXERCISE. THE REST OF YOU ARE THE PROTAGONISTS. BOTH THE PROTAGONISTS AND THE ANTAGONISTS SEEK TO BE REMOVED FROM THE SIMULATION BEFORE THEIR OPPONENTS ARE.

“THE PROTAGONISTS MUST FIND AND ELIMINATE EACH OTHER. THE ANTAGONISTS SEEK TO BLEND IN LONG ENOUGH TO BE MISTAKEN FOR PROTAGONISTS AND ACHIEVE ELIMINATION. ONCE ONE SIDE HAS FULFILLED THEIR ORDERS, THE SIMULATION WILL END AND THE GENERAL AND SERGEANT-MAJORS WILL DEBRIEF YOU.

“FINALLY, WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR SURROUNDINGS. WHITE MAKES FOR A SUITABLE AND NEUTRAL CANVAS, BUT IT’S JUST NOT MY COLOR. HA-HA! HA! HA! BUT SERIOUSLY, FOLKS, I’M GOING TO LET YOU CHOOSE THE SETTING. BEHIND YOU IS A TABLE.”

Everyone turned around and saw an ornate, wooden table. It hadn’t been there before, but it was here now. The deep brown was almost eerie against the stark white everywhere else. There were crystal jars on the table and a piece of cardstock before each one, folded like a tent. Each one contained a location description. None of it made much sense. Or did it?

“EACH OF YOU HAVE A STONE IN YOUR POCKET.”

Unaware that they even had pockets on their garments until now, each trainee reached inside and found a dark, smooth stone. On it was their trainee number.

“WE’RE GOING TO SPEND A TRIAL DAY HERE GETTING ADJUSTED TO THE RULES OF THE EXERCISE. YOU MAY ALSO USE THIS TIME TO REACQUAINT YOURSELVES WITH EACH OTHER. DURING THIS TIME, YOU MAY ALSO CHOOSE TO SELECT A SETTING FOR THIS TRAINING EXERCISE TO TAKE PLACE. TO VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED LOCATION, YOU MAY VOTE BY PLACING YOUR DESIGNATED STONE INTO TH JAR OF YOUR CHOOSING. THE WINNING SETTING SHALL BE OUR HOME FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS TRAINING EXERCISE, AND IT WILL HAVE NO IMPACT UPON THE EXRCISE ITSELF.”

The trainees looked at their stones, then at each other, then back at their stones. There were a few nods and shrugs, but no one really moved.

“SORRY,” the voice said, “DO YOU NEED ME TO SAY ‘GO,’ FIRE A STARTING GUN, OR WRITE YOU A PERSONAL INVITATION? GET TO IT, SOLDIERS!”

----------------------------------------

@DaughterOfOmega
@Dolby
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Luckbox Inc
@Marmot
@NotAnAxehole
@Poison
@Ruri
@Scotty
@sabie12
@Sloonei
@Sonny
@tessepia
@TonyStarkPrime

The game is afoot.

It is now Day 0. It will last 24 hours.

Each player has a maximum limit of 25 posts for Day 0.

Voting in the Day 0 poll is optional, but it will determine the setting.
My Banners:
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

hi friends! @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME and i will be your MoDs :biggrin:

if at any point you’re feeling frustrated during the game, don’t hesitate to message either of us and we’ll see what we can do to make sure you enjoy yourself! good luck and have fun
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Hally wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:20 pm hi friends! @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME and i will be your MoDs :biggrin:

if at any point you’re feeling frustrated during the game, don’t hesitate to message either of us and we’ll see what we can do to make sure you enjoy yourself! good luck and have fun
ditto

My discord tag is clemj/nanook#8937 , I check their most often but I also check the site a lot as well if that's easier.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Luckbox Inc »

So am I supposed to claim wolf?

Barely sure what the rules are and was hoping someone would explain them to me.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 169
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:56 pm So am I supposed to claim wolf?

.etammaet ruoy sa em mialc uoy fi ylnO

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

Well, well, well, looks like the whole team is here.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Let's go to Australia

I practically won't be tomorrow fyi.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

.ailartsuA ot ybloD wollof ll'I

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

tessepia
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by tessepia »

I'm not reading any marmot posts
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Marmot wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:02 pm .ailartsuA ot ybloD wollof ll'I
uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ƃuᴉǝq ʇᴉ sǝpnlɔuᴉ oslɐ ʞɔᴉɯɯᴉƃ ǝɥʇ ʞuᴉɥʇ I
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I am an Antagonist. Who wants to chop me Day 1? :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

so wolves will just kill people who are trying to go for an endgame of a bunch of people who don't care, and most people won't care since this game seems random and everyone is going to be faking wolf?

Is that how this is going to play out?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dolby wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:08 pm
Sure, but if we go to Australia, it'll flip our words over and make them only sdrawkcab, and no longer upside down.

Well, they'll be upside upside down.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

someone should argue with me about my opening and call it bad
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:11 pm so wolves will just kill people who are trying to go for an endgame of a bunch of people who don't care, and most people won't care since this game seems random and everyone is going to be faking wolf?

My guess was that this would play out just like normal mafia, except the towniest people will get the votes, not the scummiest people.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Yeah we vote out the towniest people

Basically we win if we confine the last mafia into being one of the two most sus people i think
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Well I’m either going to be the lynch day 1 or I’m not getting lynched.

Which is it, soldiers?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I would like to go to the Arctic. Currently burning up in these fatigues

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

We will make it to Day 6 with 5 people alive (after 5 chops and 5 NKs). There is the possibility that mafia wins before Day 6, but I'll ignore that scenario for now, since that's not what town is playing for.

Additionally, according to the extra mafia mechanic, there will be a single mafia member left in that group of 5. So our goal is to eliminate two town on Days 6 and 7 in order to win (after first making it to Day 6).

I don't think we have to be too picky Day 1 and 2. Odds are in our favor of chopping town, and even if we miss once, the game balances it out by not allowing mafia to take one of their own Night 3. It's if we miss twice that things start getting hairy.

But I'd encourage people to talk to give everyone who makes F5 more info to work with and the game doesn't turn into a rand.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Addendum: Chop Sloonei Day 1.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Scotty wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:28 pm Well I’m either going to be the lynch day 1 or I’m not getting lynched.

Which is it, soldiers?
huh
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:11 pm so wolves will just kill people who are trying to go for an endgame of a bunch of people who don't care, and most people won't care since this game seems random and everyone is going to be faking wolf?

No. We still want to appear town, we just also want to eliminate people who we think are town. I would propose that we don’t chop the most overt or strongest town reads in this game, which does go against my usual philosophy of voting for the player most likely to produce the desired result.
We should still be solving the game by process of elimination. Chops should take place in the middle tier of town reads.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Marmot wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:09 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:56 pm So am I supposed to claim wolf?

.etammaet ruoy sa em mialc uoy fi ylnO
You are kinda cute.

Dolby wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:40 pm Let's go to Australia

I practically won't be tomorrow fyi.
Antarctica first. Please.
Marmot wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:10 pm I am an Antagonist. Who wants to chop me Day 1? :grin:
I'll keep you in my pocket and never let you go.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:12 pm someone should argue with me about my opening and call it bad
Yes it is
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Attention everyone: kill me
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Hmm there’s some fussy mech nonsense I didn’t notice when I first looked at the setip
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Oh there are still kills never mind
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Though I thought that D6 would be F3 and instead it’s F5
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Anyways wincon for town is to randomize the player list and chop the top name every say
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

I would not kill tsp. Everrrrrrrrrr
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 101

Post by DrWilgy »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:12 pm someone should argue with me about my opening and call it bad
No, I like it.

Hello everyone my name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:57 pm

No. We still want to appear town, we just also want to eliminate people who we think are town. I would propose that we don’t chop the most overt or strongest town reads in this game, which does go against my usual philosophy of voting for the player most likely to produce the desired result.
We should still be solving the game by process of elimination. Chops should take place in the middle tier of town reads.
Don't you think this would just be abit too risky?

Sloonei's on the noyeet list.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:29 pm We will make it to Day 6 with 5 people alive (after 5 chops and 5 NKs). There is the possibility that mafia wins before Day 6, but I'll ignore that scenario for now, since that's not what town is playing for.

Additionally, according to the extra mafia mechanic, there will be a single mafia member left in that group of 5. So our goal is to eliminate two town on Days 6 and 7 in order to win (after first making it to Day 6).

I don't think we have to be too picky Day 1 and 2. Odds are in our favor of chopping town, and even if we miss once, the game balances it out by not allowing mafia to take one of their own Night 3. It's if we miss twice that things start getting hairy.

But I'd encourage people to talk to give everyone who makes F5 more info to work with and the game doesn't turn into a rand.
These numbers make sense. Marmot is a wolf.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

This game is easy. We elect one super town as an anchor, we keep this one super town alive to ensure that we don't just yeet our own discussion source and kill the thread. If scum have to kill the elected super town we elect a new one.

Noyeet: Sloonei Marmot

I'd like to nominate Poison as the Super Town. Make me proud Poison friend. You guide us and don't die. Kill all the innocent and set us free.
Image Image Image
Sonny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Sonny »

This set up make me feel weird in a fun way. I warn y’all now, I will probably still fight against being yeeted, it’s compulsive. Ego fail.

Also, everyone knows the most murdery place is an outback Aussie town.
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Marmot wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:11 pm
Dolby wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:08 pm
Sure, but if we go to Australia, it'll flip our words over and make them only sdrawkcab, and no longer upside down.

Well, they'll be upside upside down.
Finally! A game I won’t need to put through google translate XD
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Eww, what the hell, stupid purple emoticon. I didn’t do that.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Sonny wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:58 am This set up make me feel weird in a fun way. I warn y’all now, I will probably still fight against being yeeted, it’s compulsive. Ego fail.

wolfy
Ruri
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Phraze

Post by Ruri »

Sup, guys. How's it going, guys?
Mafia Stats
Since Nov 2016: 33W, 42L
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Hey. I have a calculus midterm on tuesday, but between studying I will be kind of active here
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

tessepia wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:05 am
Sonny wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:58 am This set up make me feel weird in a fun way. I warn y’all now, I will probably still fight against being yeeted, it’s compulsive. Ego fail.

wolfy
Maybe
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Well I start a new job today so my posting is going to be sporadic. I'm fine with Poison and Sonny as wolves though-- still working on the third.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

The Thing is one of my favorite movies so let's go hang at the antarctic research station and find the aliens and...uh keep them alive til the end of the game!
Kind of an amusing change of perspective haha
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

sabie12 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:38 am The Thing is one of my favorite movies so let's go hang at the antarctic research station and find the aliens and...uh keep them alive til the end of the game!
What is your favorite scene?
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:51 am
sabie12 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:38 am The Thing is one of my favorite movies so let's go hang at the antarctic research station and find the aliens and...uh keep them alive til the end of the game!
What is your favorite scene?
I guess probably the blood test scene with all the suspense and trying to figure out who it is. Do you have a favorite scene?

One of my favorite quotes is when the one guy says I know you gentlemen have been through a lot. And when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter tied to this fucking couch! Haha
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Ruri
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Phraze

Post by Ruri »

Let's go to the tropical island because there's beaches.

Oh, right. I gotta count my posts.
[2/50]
Mafia Stats
Since Nov 2016: 33W, 42L
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tessepia wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:05 am

wolfy
Agreed.

I also disagree with Wilgy. Where he calls Poison supatown, I call stronger scum read.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:27 am Well I start a new job today so my posting is going to be sporadic. I'm fine with Poison and Sonny as wolves though-- still working on the third.
You are my top townread

Return to “Previous Rackets”