Mythology Mafia (mini-series)

Moderator: Community Team

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Mythology Mafia (mini-series)

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

This is a series of three qualifying games (a 7p, 9p, and 11p) that culminates in a fourth game open to the winners (if there are not at least 13 winners, select losers will be invited at the hosts discretion). This is basically a mini-tournament, and borrows elements from guillo's deck mafia series that I like.

If you win a game, you receive a card. In addition, a small amount of special cards will be produced. Each card has a unique ability attached to it. At the start of the fourth game, all the cards will be placed into a pool. There will be a prerand draft where players may select their cards (details will be provided beforehand, it won't be complicated i promise!).

Winners are not allowed to play in games following their win (ie if you win game one you can't play games two or three), this should do quite a bit to preserve game integrity.

There will be some common sense rules regarding metagaming in the qualifiers, im still working on the exact language but the gist is that cross game deals (ie a group can't privately agree to help each other advance, no deals effecting the final game, that sort of thing) won't be allowed.

The first game will be Modified Bird 7, a 7 player game, and will be celtic myth themed.

My version of bird 7 is a doctor, a macho cop (cannot be protected), 3 VT, a mafia rolecop, and a mafia goon.

The second game will be a Vig 9p, and will be norse mythology themed.

The setup is a 2 shot vig, 6 VT, and 2 mafia goons.

The third game will be a closed low power 11p setup, and will be Greek mythology themed.

As rackets each game will have a daily postcap, exact number tbd but it will be low enough that those of us that are busy people should be able to keep up and high enough that most people won't feel stunted. This is set up like a mini-tournament, but the goal is to have fun!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Mythology Mafia (mini-series)

Post by fingersplints »

Sounds very interesting
Gro-oo-ovy
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Mythology Mafia (mini-series)

Post by nutella »

Sounds pretty cool
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”