Bluey: The Werewolf Game

Moderator: Community Team

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 2

Bluey: The Werewolf Game

Post by MacDougall »

WHAT'S BLUEY?

Bluey is Australia's favourite preschool cartoon. The show follows Bluey, an anthropomorphic six-year-old Blue Heeler puppy who is characterised by her abundance of energy, imagination and curiosity of the world. The young dog lives with her father, Bandit; mother, Chilli; and younger sister, Bingo, who regularly joins Bluey on adventures as the pair embark on imaginative play together. Other characters featured each represent a different dog breed. Overarching themes include the focus on family, growing up and Australian culture. The program was created and produced in Queensland; its capital city inspires the show's setting. Also Mac's hometown!

THE WEREWOLF GAME

In this episode Bluey and Bingo invite their friends around for a rousing game of Werewolf hosted by me, Bandit aka Dad! Fortunately all their friends know about Werewolf so we don't have to really explain the rules TOO MUCH.

We're going to play a Pick Your Poison 13er. You can read about this setup here. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... our_Poison.

For those who haven't played it before it means the wolves get to pick 3 power roles out of 5 options prior to the game to include and then they get randomised to the town. The 5 options are Inno Child, Tracker, 1-shot cop, 2-shot vigilante and jailkeeper. So the wolves will know which town PR are in the game while the town won't.

The werewolves will be any 3 of the below players randomised. I will assign characters to players randomly and then I will randomise the alignments. I will then allow the randomised woolf team to select the 3 town PR and then randomly assign the roles to already assigned townies.

We will be using normal Syndicate voting rules (use the poll, whoever has the most votes at the end of the day is eliminated). Wolves will have 1 elimination per night as a factional action. Wolves will need to assign the elimination to one of their team members. Claiming is permitted. Phases will be 48/24.

BLUEY
The energetic fun-loving title character of Bluey. Bluey is a Blue Heeler that loves to play and can sometimes get a little bit too bossy.

BINGO
Bluey's little sister. Bingo is a Red Heeler that loves playing imaginative games and is more passive and reserved.

INDY
Indy is an Afghan Hound who is "super open and imaginative". Pretty sure she's meant to be the child of hippies or something.

RUSTY
Rusty is a Red Kelpie from the bush and one of Bluey's best friends. Rusty already knows how to ride a motorbike! :eek:

JACK
Jack is an overtly energetic Jack Russell and Rusty's BFF.

CHLOE
Chloe is Bluey's best friend. A super kind and gentle Dalmation.

HONEY
Honey is a Beagle that is thoughtful, assertive and intelligent. Nerd. :charlieblackmon:

JEAN LUC
Jean Luc is a French-Canadian Labrador that Bluey and Bingo met on a camping trip.

MACKENZIE
Mackenzie is a social and smart Border Collie from New Zealand.

LUCKY
Bluey and Bingo's neighbour, a Labrador that can't sit still.

MUFFIN
Bluey and Bingo's non stop cousin. Prone to mischief.

MISSY
Missy is a Shih Tzu that is brave when under pressure.

SOCKS
Muffin's little sister that's finding her voice.
Last edited by MacDougall on Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Bluey Werewolf

Post by Long Con »

Never head of it. Tell us more!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*Never has my head heard of it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 2

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm convinced!
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Bluey: The Werewolf Game

Post by hollowkatt »

Bluey is the best kids show ever made. Like I don't even want to play mafia really but I need to be in this game
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Bluey: The Werewolf Game

Post by fingersplints »