Racketeer
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Simple Arsonist [Heist]

Post by MartinGG99 »

[QUOTE]
Simple Arsonist
Originally by BananaCucho on Sc2Mafia; Adapted for Syndicate and modified by MartinGG99

Role List:
Arsonist
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Douse checker

Rolecards:

Arsonist
Choose one of two actions at night:
- Douse a player in gasoline. You cannot douse yourself. Doused players are not informed that they are doused.
- Ignite all doused players, killing them
*You get to douse a player of your choice on night 0

Douse Checker
You can check a player at night to see if they are doused.
Your check occurs after the Arsonist's douses (Therefore, if an arsonist douses Player B on N2, and you checked Player B on N2, you will get feedback of them being doused)
You can check yourself.

Citizen
No special abilities.

Win Conditions:
Arsonist: Reduce the town down to 1 member or less
Town: Eliminate the Arsonist

Mechanics:
Day: 48 hours
Night: 24 hours
During the night phase, the thread will be open.

The day phase can be shortened by 24 hours for the rest of the game if 51%+ of the living players agree with it.
Eliminations are plurality done by poll.
There will be an option to skip, but it will require at least 3 votes at 7 players and 2 votes at 5 players or less. This must also be larger than any single vote-count on a player.
Ties in elimination votes are arbitrarily resolved depending on whether the host's post (at the time of EoD) is an odd or even number post in the thread. Odd will eliminate the player who's alphabetically higher in the Poll list, and Even will eliminate the alternative. In the event of a three-way tie or larger, this will be decided by Random.Org instead.

Last wills are allowed; but are not shown if you get burned into cinders (because I'm preety sure your Last-Will isn't fire-resistant). Last wills also won't be shown if you make an essay out of them; There will be a 500-word limit (not counting quotes but please try to limit them if possible)

Rules:

You can expect fairly standard or typical rules, of which include things such as:
-No cheating or unauthorized BTSC of any kind.
-Typical forum rules apply (I.e. the guiding principle of "Don't be an asshat"). If you have a problem with a player specifically, then please contact the Game Facilitator.
-No invisible text.
-No editing or deletion of posts. If you need to edit, just quote your own post in a new post and do the edit that way.
-DO NOT show any evidence (i.e. image or screenshot) any PM from me. Paraphrasing or "using your own words" is allowed.

The host reserves this color, please avoid using colors similar to this.

It is expected that you make at least 10 posts per day phase. There is, however, NO expectation for you to post during a night phase.

There will be at least a 48-hour gap from the start time/date of the game and when role-cards are sent out. During that time, you are to reply to the role-card PM to confirm you are aware that the game is starting. Doing this task takes very little time, and unless your local power line got zapped by Zeus I don't expect any excuses for not confirming your role-card. Therefore, you will be replaced if you don't confirm/respond.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
Spoiler: show
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Re: Simple Arsonist [Heist]

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:40 pm The day phase can be shortened by 24 hours for the rest of the game if 51%+ of the living players agree with it.
Eliminations are plurality done by poll.
There will be an option to skip, but it will require at least 3 votes at 7 players and 2 votes at 5 players or less. This must also be larger than any single vote-count on a player.
Ties in elimination votes are arbitrarily resolved depending on whether the host's post (at the time of EoD) is an odd or even number post in the thread. Odd will eliminate the player who's alphabetically higher in the Poll list, and Even will eliminate the alternative. In the event of a three-way tie or larger, this will be decided by Random.Org instead.
The following should have been included as part of the Rules:
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:26 pm Whenever you vote a player or "Skip" on the poll, or you are unvoting, you must state or mention that in a post (Using [VOTE: ] aubergine is preferred, though not necessary).
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

[mention]Epignosis[/mention]

Provided there's no objections or concerns to this game/setup,

I would like to add it to the Heist Queue!
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

(To clarify, I was told by Sloonei as this will be the way to add it to the queue. If I am doing it wrong then I apologize!)
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”