Golden (host/np)
55%

Total votes: 11
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 118

Re: Lost Again Mafia (season 1) - Day 5

Post by DrWilgy »

I read it as pressure too Zebra... If that opinion helps.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote: linki - THAT's the best example you can pull up? How in heaven's name am I pressuring you there of all places??? That could be argued as criticism, accusation, reaction-gauging, pretty much anything BUT trying to get you to change your mind. I'm disappointed, son.
Son. Heh. My father wasn't on that plane. :eye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 237

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:I read it as pressure too Zebra... If that opinion helps.
In what way is calling someone out on what I perceive to be their bullshit a tactic to get them to change their mind? If I perceived Epi to be civilian then I could maybe understand how criticizing his vote could be seen as pressuring, but since it's well-established that I was accusing him of saving Wilgy at that time, what exactly was I pressuring him to do? Confess?

Regarding nutella, what specifically seems off about her in the game? Did her switch from not trusting me to trusting me all of a sudden ping you? It kind of pinged me to be honest.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

... To kill me ;__;

Yes, plus her vote record is about as murkey as mine.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I read it as pressure too Zebra... If that opinion helps.
In what way is calling someone out on what I perceive to be their bullshit a tactic to get them to change their mind? If I perceived Epi to be civilian then I could maybe understand how criticizing his vote could be seen as pressuring, but since it's well-established that I was accusing him of saving Wilgy at that time, what exactly was I pressuring him to do? Confess?
Pressuring me to save a teammate. That's what.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

But how would I be trying to get you killed by attempting to get the person that I believed to be your teammate to vote for you? I wasn't trying to get anything to happen, I was just calling things as I saw them. Naturally, I was mistaken about at least half of it. Whether it was your half or Epi's remains unknown to me.

Also what is it with you and vote records in this game, lol? The last time I remember you being so obsessed with vote records was the first game I played with you...Talking Heads.

linki - You mean bus, right? And no.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Regardless, the opposite action of save Wilgy is murk Wilgy... I don't wanna be murked...
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey Zebra, would you be ok with ending the pgase early?
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:linki - You mean bus, right? And no.
No, I don't mean that.

Look, I'm not going to waste my time with you. I already said my intention was to support the two voters I trust. Those voters took down Scotty against my thinking, and they're voting you. If you want someone else lynched, then my suggestion is you make a damn good case on someone else.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:Regardless, the opposite action of save Wilgy is murk Wilgy... I don't wanna be murked...
The point is that I wasn't pressuring Epi to do any particular thing. I was expressing what I felt he was doing to be honest about how I felt.
DrWilgy wrote:Hey Zebra, would you be ok with ending the pgase early?
I wouldn't object, no. Ideally I would like to keep it going so I can cover as many opinions and provide as much content for tomorrow as possible, but I won't be picky.

linki - You already have wasted your time with me (and my time as well). If you're under the assumption that I want someone else lynched today then it shows how ignorant of the thread (as well as my play in general) you've been. I know what intention you claim and you know what intention I claim. Neither of us believed each other then as well as now, so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. All I want before I die is to get some answers, or at the very least instigate content that will lead to answers in the future. That's all I've been trying to do the entire game.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I understand and respect your expression. It was still wrong, but I will no longer judge it as pressure.

It seems you still have hope... Interesting.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:linki - You already have wasted your time with me (and my time as well). If you're under the assumption that I want someone else lynched today then it shows how ignorant of the thread (as well as my play in general) you've been. I know what intention you claim and you know what intention I claim. Neither of us believed each other then as well as now, so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. All I want before I die is to get some answers, or at the very least instigate content that will lead to answers in the future. That's all I've been trying to do the entire game.
If all that's true, then grow a little humility. Because you look foolish, raging against me for saving Wilgy when Scotty was bad.

I don't think it's true though.

My personal preference would be to lynch nutella, but I'm going to support S~V~S and Bullzeye. So your argument lies with them.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 122

Post by S~V~S »

OMG another person laying responsibility for their actions on me :|
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*Wilgy... Crawling through a mound of his own flesh and blood* I'm sorry SVS... I couldn't stop them... you must bear this burden... *dies*
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:OMG another person laying responsibility for their actions on me :|
I've been saying this much since Scotty got lynched.

I realize I am among those considered to be bad, even after I stepped out of the way to let Scotty be lynched. I made no effort on his behalf. My plan is to let you and Bullzeye run the show. I trust the two of you, as my belief is that the last mafia is Wilgy, zebra, or nutella.

If you decide I'm bad, then there isn't much I can do about that, because nutella, zebra, and Wilgy have all at one point or another shown a willingness to vote me.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:I understand and respect your expression. It was still wrong, but I will no longer judge it as pressure.

It seems you still have hope... Interesting.
I still have hope in town because town has already lynched two baddies, which by default makes this a game more worthy of hope than most of the bank heists we've had to date. In fact, I think even after my death the odds will still be in the favor of town. Unless the last baddie is doing a fantastic job of avoiding suspicion and accusation, which - if that is the case - is something I hope to unmask before my death.
Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:linki - You already have wasted your time with me (and my time as well). If you're under the assumption that I want someone else lynched today then it shows how ignorant of the thread (as well as my play in general) you've been. I know what intention you claim and you know what intention I claim. Neither of us believed each other then as well as now, so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. All I want before I die is to get some answers, or at the very least instigate content that will lead to answers in the future. That's all I've been trying to do the entire game.
If all that's true, then grow a little humility. Because you look foolish, raging against me for saving Wilgy when Scotty was bad.

I don't think it's true though.

My personal preference would be to lynch nutella, but I'm going to support S~V~S and Bullzeye. So your argument lies with them.
My style is what my style is. It has nothing to do with humility, because I'm willing to admit my mistakes and frequently do. If you don't respect the way I play the game then that's fine, but don't expect me to change it upon your request. Grow a little humility, in other words. :disappoint:
S~V~S wrote:OMG another person laying responsibility for their actions on me :|
At no point have I laid the responsibility on you. For one, I don't think any one person can lay the majority of the responsibility on another person, or even objectively attempt to do so. Just because I gave up my own vote to follow you (because I trusted you, heaven forbid) doesn't mean that I was going to go after you if it led to a civilian's death. I only went after Epi for the death of Floyd to gauge his reactions, and that was after I made clear to Long Con (I think?) that I didn't blame Floyd's death on him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:At no point have I laid the responsibility on you. For one, I don't think any one person can lay the majority of the responsibility on another person, or even objectively attempt to do so. Just because I gave up my own vote to follow you (because I trusted you, heaven forbid) doesn't mean that I was going to go after you if it led to a civilian's death. I only went after Epi for the death of Floyd to gauge his reactions, and that was after I made clear to Long Con (I think?) that I didn't blame Floyd's death on him.
You're either full of it or bad at gauging reactions.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Speaking of which S~V~S, at some point are you going to follow through with your earlier statement claiming that you were interested in talking about the following day's potential suspects? Even if you insist on talking about today (for no reason other than there being time left in it) who would be your main suspects if I wasn't still alive and well to be lynched?

linki - I'm bad at gauging reactions. :haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:linki - I'm bad at gauging reactions. :haha:
That's what I said. You're good at getting reactions. You're bad at gauging them.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:linki - I'm bad at gauging reactions. :haha:
That's what I said. You're good at getting reactions. You're bad at gauging them.
I know, you provided a choice of me being full of it or that and I picked that. I'm not denying that's what you said, good grief.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

This is essentially what I intend to do for the rest of the current phase as well. Since I won't even be there to gauge the reactions that I directly or indirectly provide, all I wish is to simply provide them so town, with a little confidence in themselves, can do the work for me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 122

Post by S~V~S »

a2thezebra wrote:Speaking of which S~V~S, at some point are you going to follow through with your earlier statement claiming that you were interested in talking about the following day's potential suspects? Even if you insist on talking about today (for no reason other than there being time left in it) who would be your main suspects if I wasn't still alive and well to be lynched?

There is only one baddie left. Casting suspicion on people we don't suspect for no reason is something we want to do why?

If you are lynched and we are incorrect about you, then we start over. I mean, feel free to discuss what you want. I am not like the Queen of this thread to tell you what to discuss or not discuss ha ha. And tbh, I just had a death in the family (not immediate family, my Uncle, but still close enough) and will not be around much anyhow the next few days.

And you don;t have to italicize at me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Speaking of which S~V~S, at some point are you going to follow through with your earlier statement claiming that you were interested in talking about the following day's potential suspects? Even if you insist on talking about today (for no reason other than there being time left in it) who would be your main suspects if I wasn't still alive and well to be lynched?

There is only one baddie left. Casting suspicion on people we don't suspect for no reason is something we want to do why?

If you are lynched and we are incorrect about you, then we start over. I mean, feel free to discuss what you want. I am not like the Queen of this thread to tell you what to discuss or not discuss ha ha. And tbh, I just had a death in the family (not immediate family, my Uncle, but still close enough) and will not be around much anyhow the next few days.

And you don;t have to italicize at me.
This is a misrepresentation of what I'm trying to do. I do not want myself nor anyone else to cast suspicion on people that they don't suspect. I simply want to discuss the other potential candidates for when you folks inevitably do have to start over. If I'm seriously the only person you suspect, no one else, not even slightly, then that's fine. I just find it odd that when I suggested earlier that we discuss who else we think might be bad with my lynch already sealed and all, you were on board, but since...halfway through that post up until now, you have given off the impression that you don't wish to discuss anyone else even though, like you said, we have twenty-four hours left of the current phase and in no way should be obligated to not talk about other players until nightfall. My apologies for italicizing at you, I'm just frustrated at what I'm perceiving to be a baffling and unnecessary inconsistency in your recent posts.

Sorry about your uncle. Regardless of your alignment in this game, interacting with you has been a pleasure, especially given how long it's been since we've been in a game together as players. I look forward to your reaction upon my flip. :P
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who are you?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:Who are you?
My role, or are we about to get into a deep philosophical discussion? I'm down for either.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:
My role, or are we about to get into a deep philosophical discussion? I'm down for either.
The former.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
The former.
Claire Littleton.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
The former.
Claire Littleton.
Why were you reluctant to share that early on?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
The former.
Claire Littleton.
Because I felt that claiming roles would be more likely to benefit mafia than the civilians. I still feel that way to an extent, but now I doubt that it could benefit earlier. I said I was Claire earlier actually, if you were paying attention. :D
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
The former.
Claire Littleton.
Because I felt that claiming roles would be more likely to benefit mafia than the civilians. I still feel that way to an extent, but now I doubt that it could benefit earlier. I said I was Claire earlier actually, if you were paying attention. :D
I know you claimed Claire earlier. That wasn't why I asked.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm sorry SVS
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Hoping for some inconsistency, eh Epi? Not when I'm town-aligned, no sir.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

what even is going on here @.@
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

nutella wrote:what even is going on here @.@
We're figuring out who should get lynched on Day 6.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What are your current top suspicions, nutella? Besides me of course, since everyone inexplicably suspects me now.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hi nutella
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

:cloud9: :offtobed:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

a2thezebra wrote:What are your current top suspicions, nutella? Besides me of course, since everyone inexplicably suspects me now.
...I thought I had made it clear that I think Epi is the last baddie. I could be totally wrong of course, and if it's not him I'd then try Wilgy, then maybe you but I didn't really read today's posts that closely so I'm unclear on why everyone suddenly thinks you're bad, but I could be swayed.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Little over four hours left (of this game) Kappa

Nutella, I'd read those posts alittle closer... You say you could be swayed but I don't think that's true if you dont read the thread thoroughly. If this game doesn't end here, we got 1 phase until LYLO and you need to know what situation you are heading into if you are civ.

Is there something outside of game keeping you busy? I don't want details or to be nosey, but I find it concerning that we are so far in and you are just shrugging saying "m'kay."
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It also seems that a majority of your opinions are just tone based... Is that correct?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*Wilgy spots a Zebra and approaches*

Hey there Zebra :beer:
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Hello Wilgy.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

nutella's latest post seems a bit waffly. You might want to lynch her tomorrow.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Bullzeye »

a2thezebra wrote:nutella's latest post seems a bit waffly. You might want to lynch her tomorrow.
Not to sound too dramatic but I don't think there's going to be a tomorrow.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dr. Wilgy has not yet died of hunger. He must be a true doctor.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bullzeye wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:nutella's latest post seems a bit waffly. You might want to lynch her tomorrow.
Not to sound too dramatic but I don't think there's going to be a tomorrow.
I'm glad you don't, otherwise your vote would be highly suspect.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

How about you Wilgy? Do you think there's going to be a tomorrow for this game? Not to sound too dramatic of course.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Dr. Wilgy has not yet died of hunger. He must be a true doctor.
I found a bag of M&Ms$!! Plus... I get a lunch food mark out daily from work :P

No I don't. I believe this is it Zebra. There's always the possibility of me being wrong, but I've been suspicious of you since day 1.
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I ask because I've been suspicious of you since Day 1 as well. That might come up in conversation tomorrow. Or it might not.

Return to “Previous Heists”