Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win]

Moderator: Community Team

Who went back through time?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pmPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison (Host/Spec)
64%
Porscha
18%
falcon45ca
9%
Gavial
9%
CRichard
No votes
Miss Carousel
No votes

Total votes: 11
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 209

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:08 am and now I can't and won't scumread or vote porscha... this game is an omega clusterfuck
Can you explain?
I was drunk
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:21 pm I don't know why you're so against Wilgy flipping man. The dude emoji posted most of d1, has made a single post today shading me and you and is voting you, and has made zero effort to solve the game for the town at all. He'd be dead by now if you weren't flailing around like a madman trying to push anyone but him. Your read on him makes no sense.
Did I shade you? I don't think you are scum with Gav and Gav needs to be resolved.
your first post today was "why aren't we flipping mac/gavial"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:56 pm Alright caught up.

Have some beef with my wagon as Mac and Falcon are town. Mac is still reading me poorly, and it's becoming silly.

Odd that I saw CR advise that I wasn't hunting in spite of not interacting with what content I was able to provide, but I don't think I should go barking up that tree with Gav still around.
You've done nothing for me to townread you. Just saying I'm reading you poorly is wrong given at the point in which I voted you you'd made no effort to solve the game. You can't take issue with Gavial townreading you without reason and then have issue with me scumreading you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:02 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:51 pm i don’t really want to vote wilgy today. he makes a lot of posts that line up with my thinking, which, i could just be reading the game poorly. but he’s not near my top wolf for today and killing him if town hurts us a lot. pao or porscha are basically my only two choices right now. gav is tough because i don’t really feel good committing to keeping him alive the whole game and i don’t think he ever gets nk’d. i don’t think his posting is helpful for threadstate.

tldr i feel fine with my current vote
Odd.

Why would the loss of Dr Wilgy, if town, hurt a lot? By his own admission he's not been very engaged this game
if wilgy is mafia there's the partner
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:56 pm Somewhat concerned I'm giving MissC too much town cred. Anyone else have thoughts on the slot?
echoing yours
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:15 am Hmm nah. They've tried too hard to cheat their way to get townreads.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
You referring to me here? Explain this.
nah it was why I unvoted paopan prior... they had tried to angleshoot to get townread
Damn they tried to get town read using that?
Uh that's ...... not the best way to be town read.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Paopan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:25 pm Did I touch the correct part of the doll?
Is it really Falcon-Porsha?
right now I'm thinking Wilgy/MC. Falcon has been basically me in this game. We have had pretty much the same exact thoughts. I'm never going there. Porscha was also fine to me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:36 pm
Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:11 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:20 am
Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:18 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:18 am Paopan Gav is voting you today after insisting you were town earlier. Your comments on that?
Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:22 am
Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:21 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:18 am Paopan Gav is voting you today after insisting you were town earlier. Your comments on that?
Where?
I voted you because Mac was calling you confirmed scum and I wanted to smite him in the face.
Now he’s trying to turn you against me, classic scum deception right there!
This however I mixed up CRichard and Mac and I apologies.

But I’ll say this.
CRichard did you even look why? Did you see I wanted to shove in Mac’s face his solve is completely wrong(
You wanted to show up Mac in case Paopan flips town. Though I have to wonder why you'd vote on Paopan if you're sure they're town.
Still, I have Paopan as unaligned with everyone except Wilgy.
I don't think DrWigly is a good lynch for today. I mean for sure let's lynch DrWigly.
But if he flips town, are you ready to take the L the next day?
Interesting
quite
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

In before we have w/w wagons at EoD2.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:15 am Hmm nah. They've tried too hard to cheat their way to get townreads.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
You referring to me here? Explain this.
nah it was why I unvoted paopan prior... they had tried to angleshoot to get townread
Damn they tried to get town read using that?
Uh that's ...... not the best way to be town read.
what is?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ordinarily I would be concerned that wilgy should just be a runaway here and is spewed mafia from not being but in 2 person mafia his solo teammate doesn't even really have the sway to pull together alternatives...

missc and paopan are either together spewing him town and just trying to keep him in the game for a crucial mischop or one is wilgy's partner. I'm starting to lean towards thinking that they are mafia together.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@CRichard I don't feel like Porscha is a good chop at all.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 267

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:36 pm
Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:11 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:20 am
Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:18 am
Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:22 am
Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:21 am
Where?
I voted you because Mac was calling you confirmed scum and I wanted to smite him in the face.
Now he’s trying to turn you against me, classic scum deception right there!
This however I mixed up CRichard and Mac and I apologies.

But I’ll say this.
CRichard did you even look why? Did you see I wanted to shove in Mac’s face his solve is completely wrong(
You wanted to show up Mac in case Paopan flips town. Though I have to wonder why you'd vote on Paopan if you're sure they're town.
Still, I have Paopan as unaligned with everyone except Wilgy.
I don't think DrWigly is a good lynch for today. I mean for sure let's lynch DrWigly.
But if he flips town, are you ready to take the L the next day?
Interesting
quite
It's not the only time Pao mentions being on a mislynch wagon having a punishment of being lynched the next day...despite mislynching Sig themselves. It also strikes me as a bit TMI on Wilgy's flip
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If its Wilgy/Paopan Wilgy is now voting Paopan which is like... not a bad idea I suppose given he can always just change to Porscha like he was questioning her in his catch up in prep for.

@Miss Carousel @Paopan what is your thinking towards Wilgy. Why the apprehension to vote there? Do you understand the fact that as the d1 counter to a 0 poster Wilgy won't endgame here anyway so pushing his flip down the road further is just causing problems.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:22 pm @CRichard I don't feel like Porscha is a good chop at all.
Do you mind expanding on this more?
If I have to break a tie, I'll move to Wilgy.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Paopan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:23 pm 5-6h till EoD.
To be honest. Lynching me would yield no result.
You can lynch me tomorrow if Porsha flips town.

I don't feel too good about DrWigly. There seemed to be little to no resistance at all which I don't like.
Scum! falcon might be saving his teammate Porsha. Regardless of her POE. Mafia only needs 2 ML, 3 NK to win.
This is just so wolfy. I don't know if I've ever heard town really make these kind of statements all that often.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:22 pm @CRichard I don't feel like Porscha is a good chop at all.
don't trust other voters and porscha has been pretty towny imo
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Got a gig tonight, won't be around EOD. I'll be around until I'm not

Wilgy/Pao feel good to me for a wagon race
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:27 pm
CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:26 pm
don't trust other voters and porscha has been pretty towny imo
Right.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

I feel a little dirty voting with Porscha who is in my PoE, yet my solve has 1 wolf in Porsch/Wilgy.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 104

Post by DrWilgy »

CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:49 pm I feel a little dirty voting with Porscha who is in my PoE, yet my solve has 1 wolf in Porsch/Wilgy.
And I feel wrong voting with Pao, but I suppose I gotta vote [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine at this point.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:21 pm I don't know why you're so against Wilgy flipping man. The dude emoji posted most of d1, has made a single post today shading me and you and is voting you, and has made zero effort to solve the game for the town at all. He'd be dead by now if you weren't flailing around like a madman trying to push anyone but him. Your read on him makes no sense.
Did I shade you? I don't think you are scum with Gav and Gav needs to be resolved.
your first post today was "why aren't we flipping mac/gavial"
Hmm... I see, that was an or statement, not an and statement. Your alignment is deterministic via Gavi.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:10 pm

Have some beef with my wagon as Mac and Falcon are town. Mac is still reading me poorly, and it's becoming silly.

Odd that I saw CR advise that I wasn't hunting in spite of not interacting with what content I was able to provide, but I don't think I should go barking up that tree with Gav still around.
You've done nothing for me to townread you. Just saying I'm reading you poorly is wrong given at the point in which I voted you you'd made no effort to solve the game. You can't take issue with Gavial townreading you without reason and then have issue with me scumreading you.
I can and I will. One is TMI and the other is being wrong.
Image Image Image
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Falcon voting on Porch would make for an interesting 2 way tie ngl.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:10 pm

Also, have I done nothing for you to townread me, or are you not bothering? I have presented and narrowed multiple PoE's and that just seems to be ignored by you. You are too hung up on Gav's shitty play day 1 that 'must mean I'm scum.'

I would bet on my solve between Gav/Pao or Gav/Porscha.

It is likely not in you, MC, MightyQ, CR or Falcon.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:15 pm
Paopan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:25 pm Did I touch the correct part of the doll?
Is it really Falcon-Porsha?
right now I'm thinking Wilgy/MC. Falcon has been basically me in this game. We have had pretty much the same exact thoughts. I'm never going there. Porscha was also fine to me
What makes Porscha fine to you? I'm baffled by this read as well, especially when Porscha keeps using dissuasive tone over a hunting tone.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like, @MacDougall, right now I have both Gav and Porscha on my wagon. These are both wolves trying to make it to Lylo.

Our dynamic is exactly why scum wouldn't have even bothered to fret at the outcome of sig yesterday. This line where scum Gav votes me and says 'oh well' after going hard tunnel on you, then *NOT* voting you, and then getting you to help him yeet me seems so fucking clear to me.
Image Image Image
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Do I think that we have both wolves on the block?
Hmmm
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:42 pm Do I think that we have both wolves on the block?
Hmmm
This is a bad take.

Pao/Porsch are not W/W together.
Image Image Image
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Gavial »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:11 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:51 pm i don’t really want to vote wilgy today. he makes a lot of posts that line up with my thinking, which, i could just be reading the game poorly. but he’s not near my top wolf for today and killing him if town hurts us a lot. pao or porscha are basically my only two choices right now. gav is tough because i don’t really feel good committing to keeping him alive the whole game and i don’t think he ever gets nk’d. i don’t think his posting is helpful for threadstate.

Odd.

Why would the loss of Dr Wilgy, if town, hurt a lot? By his own admission he's not been very engaged this game
Yeah I’m honestly thinking it’d be Falcon as well.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:00 pm Falcon voting on Porch would make for an interesting 2 way tie ngl.
:fist:
Probably both Ml’s but nothing is convincing me Wilgy is town where there is at least something on Por.

I think they both ML because I can’t get over the fact I think your wolf with Falcon.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:00 pm
CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:42 pm Do I think that we have both wolves on the block?
Hmmm
This is a bad take.

Pao/Porsch are not W/W together.
That's what I've concluded about Pao/Porsch now you mention it.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

My initial reason I didn’t want Wilgy is because his emoji posting was so NAI I hated how people voted him with a certainty Wolf read on him and it had zero resistance.

Then I feel guilty about what he had to do thanks to me EoD1.
Paopan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85
Preferred Pronouns: Paopan
Aka: God of ICT

Post by Paopan »

I do solemnly sincerely and truly declare and affirm that the statement I shall give shall be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth

I am not a wolf.

My top 2 is Porsha and falcon.
But I have a gut feeling that CRich is not the town.
For now, it doesn't make sense. But surely the ff days would narrow down the list.
But regardless, I seriously think yeeting Porsha today and him/her flipping "mafia" would benefit us in the long run.

For now, :workit: :workit: :workit:
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Can anyone explain to me how it’s not Falcon and CRichard?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I don’t feel comfortable voting RN, hopefully I’ll be back later to make my final verdict.
If not, at least I won’t be the cause of an ML this time if it happens again.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmmm... Death in 20 min.

Legacy: if one of my reads is wrong it's CR.

If my reads are correct, I'd say I'm 60/40 on Gav/Porscha and then Gav/Pao.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gavial wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Odd.

Yeah I’m honestly thinking it’d be Falcon as well.
Pretty sure he's talking about MissC here
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Ugh a tie. Do I break the tie by voting Porscha?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

This game is hell tbh.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Hmm
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Gavial wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:52 pmHmm
8 minutes to decide on who lives or dies.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@MightyQ
You there?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:52 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:52 pmHmm
8 minutes to decide on who lives or dies.
I wanna see if anyone else shows up, I have an idea on who I’m voting.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Gav why are you self voting?
You know that isn't a productive way to use your vote if you're town.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

2 more mins and I’ll vote Por.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

if porscha flips mafia I'll retire from mafia
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:48 pm Ugh a tie. Do I break the tie by voting Porscha?
It's cool, just delete Gav after I'm gone.
Image Image Image
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Oh hey Mac
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: gavial] aubergine