55%

Total votes: 11
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 237

Re: Lost Again Mafia (season 1) - Day 2

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
Sorsha wrote:The fact that Matt make a joke post about wanting to vote someone and once people weren't following his lead he turned it into a real suspicion. To me that was suspicious. like he just wanted bullz voted out but he had no good reason.
No Mafia does that. Ever. Sorry Sweet Pea. Gonna have to vote you.
nutella wrote:I'm voting for Zebra. I believe Matt's claim and I'd very much prefer that he not die :scared: and besides I find myself not trusting a word from Zebra lately.

I am fine with role claiming if you guys make up your mind about it. Tbh I sorta hinted at my role way at the beginning :p
Decisions decisions....
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: Lost Again Mafia (season 1) - Day 5

Post by a2thezebra »

Here you go Wilgy.

S~V~S
Bullzeye
Typhoony
DrWilgy
nutella
Epignosis
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:That's...convenient.
Is it?

Or was I right all this time?

Nutella 1 Epignosis (10) 6%
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

If you were right about nutella all this time, it would've been nice if you had voted for her instead of Floyd the other day. If you're wrong about nutella, it's most likely because you are bad. I'm currently leaning towards the latter. nutella's change of reads and general behavior throughout the game strikes me as more genuine and natural than yours, but both of you have been strangely ignored and/or dealt with waffly by the two dead baddies.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 122

Post by S~V~S »

a2thezebra wrote:Here you go Wilgy.

S~V~S
Bullzeye
Typhoony
DrWilgy
nutella
Epignosis
Typhoony was revealed as a civ.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

My gut still tells me that Wilgy is bad after re-reading the thread, but the possible teammate connections that would be there if that were the case simply aren't there. If anything, the behavior involving Wilgy and the two dead baddies makes him look significantly better.

linki - Oh right, he's dead. RIP Typhoony again.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What are your current thoughts S~V~S? Do you have a top suspect for today?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

My top two are the same, Wilgy & Nutella. But Nutella is always sketchy as fuck, and I have a history of misreading her. I will never forget the game where she was Mother Teresa, lol, and I led a lynch on her.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

After re-reading the game, I wouldn't object to a nutella lynch today.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:If you were right about nutella all this time, it would've been nice if you had voted for her instead of Floyd the other day. If you're wrong about nutella, it's most likely because you are bad. I'm currently leaning towards the latter. nutella's change of reads and general behavior throughout the game strikes me as more genuine and natural than yours, but both of you have been strangely ignored and/or dealt with waffly by the two dead baddies.
You are so amazing at ignoring context. It's like your superpower, Striped Crusader.

Do you forget? At the time, Floyd made the most asinine statement against Tuft-Head. It sticks out in my mind because he compared what Matt was doing to what I did back in the woods when I was a being a good boy. I wasn't the only one to comment on it.

You're full of it if you think I singlehandedly took down Jethro to save Matt. I cast a vote and went to a birthday party out near the caves. That's all I did.

I still don't think you're good padre, and that if you are good, you ain't good at being good. It's you, Nutty Bar, or Mr. Wiggler for me, because that crazy sonufabitch sure as hell ain't no doctor.

I'm keen on hearing from Sassafras and Bully Boy though. I left them have their way, and it worked out. Sometimes I ain't the smartest person on the island. I know that now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty tried to drum up something on Nutty Bar right before he bought the farm. I almost wrote to him and said I'd change my vote to her if he could get others to do it too. But I didn't. I decided to let things run their course.

But if she's with him, trying to kill us (Jin without a Sun, mind you), then how much mileage would old Scotty have gotten from that if he'd been successful in turning things toward a less active teammate?

That's what I'm thinkin'.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote: I'm keen on hearing from Sassafras and Bully Boy though. I left them have their way, and it worked out. Sometimes I ain't the smartest person on the island. I know that now.
I still feel like it's Zebra. She was super defensive over Matt and even pushed Floyd's lynch to save him, and defended Scotty too. I'm willing to consider other options but I've yet to hear a convincing argument for Zebra's innocence.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I've yet to hear a convincing argument for my baddieness, amigo.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:If you were right about nutella all this time, it would've been nice if you had voted for her instead of Floyd the other day. If you're wrong about nutella, it's most likely because you are bad. I'm currently leaning towards the latter. nutella's change of reads and general behavior throughout the game strikes me as more genuine and natural than yours, but both of you have been strangely ignored and/or dealt with waffly by the two dead baddies.
You are so amazing at ignoring context. It's like your superpower, Striped Crusader.

Do you forget? At the time, Floyd made the most asinine statement against Tuft-Head. It sticks out in my mind because he compared what Matt was doing to what I did back in the woods when I was a being a good boy. I wasn't the only one to comment on it.

How could I forget? I followed your lead because I agreed. The point isn't that you were the only one to comment on it, the point was that you may have used it to save Matt. But if it makes you feel better about your defense to pretend that my issue was with your Floyd vote being unreasonable, by all means believe that. It would be ignorant of the context to do so, however.

You're full of it if you think I singlehandedly took down Jethro to save Matt. I cast a vote and went to a birthday party out near the caves. That's all I did.

You have a flair for using off-topic activities as a cheap defense good sir. Regardless of where you went after you cast the Floyd vote, you still cast a vote on someone other than nutella. Your suspicion of her began Day 1 and has wavered (similar to your previous Sorsha suspicious) back and forth when convenient. This is why I feel that your behavior - regardless of any particular strategy theory you take issue with - comes off as very unnatural overall in the game.

I still don't think you're good padre, and that if you are good, you ain't good at being good. It's you, Nutty Bar, or Mr. Wiggler for me, because that crazy sonufabitch sure as hell ain't no doctor.

If I'm not civilian, then nutella is. Am I your main suspect or is she? Or is Wilgy? We can't all be antagonists to your noble cause. You're not a fan of rainbow lists but I would be interested to hear if you have a lynch preference among the three of us.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

For once I'm saving my initial vote until things develop further.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:You have a flair for using off-topic activities as a cheap defense good sir.
No, I don't. It's rare that I'm unable to vote around the deadline. That was one such day. One. It isn't cheap, and I don't like when people lie about real life to gain an advantage in a game. That is why I rarely raise real life as a reason for anything in such a game (although I'm sure you'll throw exam week back in my face).
a2thezebra wrote:Your suspicion of her began Day 1 and has wavered (similar to your previous Sorsha suspicious) back and forth when convenient. This is why I feel that your behavior - regardless of any particular strategy theory you take issue with - comes off as very unnatural overall in the game.
So am I and nutella on a team? That would be a real twist. :faint:

What was my motive for voting nutella Day 1, but then Floyd Day 2? Solve that, Sherlock.
a2thezebra wrote:If I'm not civilian, then nutella is. Am I your main suspect or is she? Or is Wilgy? We can't all be antagonists to your noble cause. You're not a fan of rainbow lists but I would be interested to hear if you have a lynch preference among the three of us.
I'm just fine using my vote to secure whatever outcome S~V~S and Bullzeye want. :)

Oh, I'll chime in, but ain't no way in hell they're bad now. So I'll augment their strength if that's what they need.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I like you, Epi. Your stubbornness is endearing.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:I like you, Epi. Your stubbornness is endearing.
I wish I could say the same about you ignoring my question, slick.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Typhoony »

Please bury me in the sun, so my body may tan forever
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

The one about you and nutella being on a team? Given that it's impossible, I assumed that was rhetorical.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:The one about you and nutella being on a team? Given that it's impossible, I assumed that was rhetorical.
"What was my motive for voting nutella Day 1, but then Floyd Day 2? Solve that, Sherlock."
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:The one about you and nutella being on a team? Given that it's impossible, I assumed that was rhetorical.
"What was my motive for voting nutella Day 1, but then Floyd Day 2? Solve that, Sherlock."
This is a serious question?

Oh.

Well first off, we both know that not everything (and more often than not, very little) a player does as a baddie has a motive to it in the first place. Baddies are much more frequently caught because they exhibit behavior that comes across as disingenuous (sometimes even when it actually isn't disingenuous) than because their motives were accidentally revealed. I don't suspect you for a motive, I suspect you for this very behavior. Second, by asking me what the motive is for any given action as a baddie, even a hypothetical one, you answer your own question. If you're using something you did or did not do as a defense or simply to make your alignment look better in general, you have the motive you're asking for. Third, if you actually believed that motives must be...solved, to justify suspicion against any player, than where are my motives? Really. Like, any of them. Where was my motive for [insert literally anything I have done all game here]? Because whatever it is it's incorrect, even if I'm bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm gonna refrain from being a distraction. If anybody thinks I'm guilty, y'all go on and do what you have to do. I already announced my intentions.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

"Oh crap, no counterargument! What cop-out can I think of that would be most believable..."
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:"Oh crap, no counterargument! What cop-out can I think of that would be most believable..."
I'm smart. If you think that's what's going through my head, ha. You're funny.

I think you're nervous.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Correct, my entire body is shaking in fear of.............

.....of.........................

.............................................uh.....................................

....................um.................................................

............................................................................................you?

We're both pretty funny tbh
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, I finally got my OMG WHO'S GONNA DIE lynch post in my game, so I can play. I plan to reread this thread.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

RIP Typh :(

I am voting for Epi. I'd bet 10 SmashCoins he's the baddie. :p He really just swooped right in trying to manipulate Zebra into going after me instead. Your teammate Scotty already tried to deflect attention to me buddy, I know I'm an easy target but this ain't a new trick, and from my perspective it's pretty painful to watch just how hard you're grasping.

I mean, hey, you could lynch me first to make sure, but we could also just end this today if Epi is the one (and honestly I'd hate to just miss out on being alive at the end of a game again, it keeps happening to me I can't remember the last time I actually won). I am not 100% sure that it is Epi and if he isn't then I'd go for Wilgy after that. But I'd be surprised.

Here is what I know:
- Publicly confirmed actual civilian characters: Boone, Shannon, Jack, Locke, Hurley.
- I know to be actual civilian character: Jin.
- I believe to be true claims: Sayid, Claire, Kate, Michael.
- Claims that have been confirmed as baddie fakes: Sun, Charlie.
- Claim I believe to be a baddie fake: Sawyer.

Golden was quite deviously tricky in the way he set up this game. He made it so that every player could plausibly claim a role, and the baddies' fake claims would blend in perfectly -- what's more, he seemed to either randomize it or deliberately distribute it so that the baddies' fake roles to claim would be pretty major characters that people would expect to be actual civilian roles, and he split up Jin and Sun just to mess with my goddamn mind.

Since Epi knew from the beginning that he could claim Sawyer, he had a hell of a fun time with it, calling everybody nicknames and playing the part. He knew Sawyer was a major character, so people would probably assume he was a civilian role, and nobody could counter his claim. (lol, imagine me saying all this in a detective-show-how-he-did-it-reveal voice. "Being the attention whore we all know and love, he relished this opportunity for performance and fell naturally into the spotlight." :p ) Anyway, I think my point is kind of that he really embraced the role-claiming right away, since he knew it would come up eventually -- meanwhile, the rest of us didn't know about the fakes and how pivotal role claims would be, so although a few of us (myself, SVS whose hints I never even got, surely others) hinted subtly early on, we were probably only doing so to the extent that we might subtly hint in a game without roleclaiming -- I at least had only skimmed that part of the rules and had no concept of this type of setup. Most of the civvies didn't claim until the thread collectively decided to do role claims -- which started with (a) Epi pressuring Sorsha into claiming and (b) Matt overtly claiming his fake. The claim avalanche was provoked largely by Epi.

Sorry this is really rambly and maybe not going anywhere but the more I think about it the more confident I am Epi is badbadbad. And I am much more inclined to believe Wilgy's claim of Michael bc he was so low-key about it. And I'm just going to stop here because there are actually a few more reasons I think Sawyer is the most likely fake claim, but they may be crossing into the realm of overanalysis. :shrug2:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Here is what I know:
- Publicly confirmed actual civilian characters: Boone, Shannon, Jack, Locke, Hurley.
Now see, this is where I have the problem. Why would Sun be a baddie & not Jin? Why would our host do that? And why would one of the top three story arcs, Kate, Jack & Sawyer, be bad?

I tend, based on thread behavior,to lean most towards Wilgy. But that character distribution makes no sense to me, and I know our host to be sensible. Then I did not expect that he actually would give the baddies fake roles to claim, so what do I know about the host.

Gah.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:RIP Typh :(

I am voting for Epi. I'd bet 10 SmashCoins he's the baddie. :p
You have a bet. :)
nutella wrote:He really just swooped right in trying to manipulate Zebra into going after me instead. Your teammate Scotty already tried to deflect attention to me buddy, I know I'm an easy target but this ain't a new trick, and from my perspective it's pretty painful to watch just how hard you're grasping.
:haha:

No really. :haha:

Read this page again and see who brought up your name first, me or zeebs. Pretty weak that zebra thinks it's me or you, and when I try to convince him it's you (and not me), it's manipulation.
nutella wrote:I mean, hey, you could lynch me first to make sure, but we could also just end this today if Epi is the one
If.
nutella wrote: (and honestly I'd hate to just miss out on being alive at the end of a game again, it keeps happening to me I can't remember the last time I actually won). I am not 100% sure that it is Epi and if he isn't then I'd go for Wilgy after that. But I'd be surprised.
This is an unnecessary appeal to emotion.
nutella wrote:Here is what I know:
What is about Sawyer that leads you to believe he doesn't exist on this island? What sets him apart?
nutella wrote:Golden was quite deviously tricky in the way he set up this game. He made it so that every player could plausibly claim a role, and the baddies' fake claims would blend in perfectly -- what's more, he seemed to either randomize it or deliberately distribute it so that the baddies' fake roles to claim would be pretty major characters that people would expect to be actual civilian roles, and he split up Jin and Sun just to mess with my goddamn mind.
The Golden Light was not "quite deviously tricky" (two adverbs in a row, my my) in setting up the island. As I learned that one Christmas, fake roles are a pretty common thing for Mafia. I'd never heard of that before, even though they were apparently a thing in the trees back there.
nutella wrote:Since Epi knew from the beginning that he could claim Sawyer, he had a hell of a fun time with it, calling everybody nicknames and playing the part. He knew Sawyer was a major character, so people would probably assume he was a civilian role, and nobody could counter his claim. (lol, imagine me saying all this in a detective-show-how-he-did-it-reveal voice. "Being the attention whore we all know and love, he relished this opportunity for performance and fell naturally into the spotlight." :p ) Anyway, I think my point is kind of that he really embraced the role-claiming right away, since he knew it would come up eventually --
nutella's first post. :suspish:
nutella wrote:meanwhile, the rest of us didn't know about the fakes and how pivotal role claims would be, so although a few of us (myself, SVS whose hints I never even got, surely others) hinted subtly early on, we were probably only doing so to the extent that we might subtly hint in a game without roleclaiming -- I at least had only skimmed that part of the rules and had no concept of this type of setup. Most of the civvies didn't claim until the thread collectively decided to do role claims -- which started with (a) Epi pressuring Sorsha into claiming and (b) Matt overtly claiming his fake. The claim avalanche was provoked largely by Epi.
"The rest of us didn't know about the fakes?" Why do you presume to know what other people knew but assume I was in the know? What thread evidence suggests that I knew there were fake roles involved? I already told y'all about the time I was left home alone and this strange guy sent a card to my house asking me about fake roles and how the mafia would be screwed without them since roles were on the front page (whatever that meant- like I said, I was a kid).

With no roles listed on the front page, I didn't think such things were necessary, as evinced by this post.

And yeah, real subtle hint, Mr. Miyagi. :rolleyes:
nutella wrote:Sorry this is really rambly and maybe not going anywhere but the more I think about it the more confident I am Epi is badbadbad. And I am much more inclined to believe Wilgy's claim of Michael bc he was so low-key about it. And I'm just going to stop here because there are actually a few more reasons I think Sawyer is the most likely fake claim, but they may be crossing into the realm of overanalysis. :shrug2:
See, I know all about manipulation, and trying to be somebody's buddy is the first step in a beautiful long con. :slick:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, here's the thing. Early in the game I kept saying, Nope, can't lynch Zeebs, nope nope nope. See, I thought Zeebs was the role checker. After I made ONE on topic post,or possibly 2, she said I was her strongest civ read. I was like, WTF??

But I know people get peeks in these games, and they even come right out and talk about it, and maybe she had a peek on me, I thought, which would mean "role checker". Even though she denied being the role checker. But people do that, I think civs lie all the time, and I thought that might be it.

But then Floyd was the checker.

So Zeebs, this question is for you. Why did you have a strong civ read on me after something like 1 or 2 on topic posts?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Bullzeye »

a2thezebra wrote:I've yet to hear a convincing argument for my baddieness, amigo.
Day 1: Defended Matt
Day 2: Pushed Floyd's lynch to save Matt
Day 3: Voted against Matt's lynch
Day 4: Defended Scotty and voted in a way that might have saved him.

Is that not enough?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:OK, here's the thing. Early in the game I kept saying, Nope, can't lynch Zeebs, nope nope nope. See, I thought Zeebs was the role checker. After I made ONE on topic post,or possibly 2, she said I was her strongest civ read. I was like, WTF??

But I know people get peeks in these games, and they even come right out and talk about it, and maybe she had a peek on me, I thought, which would mean "role checker". Even though she denied being the role checker. But people do that, I think civs lie all the time, and I thought that might be it.

But then Floyd was the checker.

So Zeebs, this question is for you. Why did you have a strong civ read on me after something like 1 or 2 on topic posts?
I didn't. I wanted to make it seem like I was the checker (to mafia, specifically) to provide a decoy. That was part of the reason I went so hard against Matt the next day, to make them worry about me in case I was right. Unfortunately I started to have doubts and ironically ended up getting the actual checker lynched. Anyway, I did however have a mild civilian read on you from those few posts simply for how you went after Matt.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bullzeye wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I've yet to hear a convincing argument for my baddieness, amigo.
Day 1: Defended Matt
Day 2: Pushed Floyd's lynch to save Matt
Day 3: Voted against Matt's lynch
Day 4: Defended Scotty and voted in a way that might have saved him.

Is that not enough?
No. It's illogical. Do you remember what I actually did on Day 2 aside from the very end? I went hard advocating for Matt's lynch while providing little-to-no argument as to why besides him possibly being saved Day 1. I only went after Floyd at the very end, and since most of the Matt's votes that ended up on Floyd were only there in the first place because of my confidence, that basically means that on Day 2 I saved Matt from myself. Other than that, all you have is a shitty voting record. I know I can't prove this to you, but I'll say it anyway: if I was bad and knew who my teammates were then my voting record would be significantly better. So I've still yet to hear a convincing argument.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 118

Post by DrWilgy »

I don't believe this cop hootanany.

Zebra why didn't you reveal your intention of playing cop earlier if this was the case? I'm skimming through your posts and I see nothing of the sort.

#convenience

Also, SVS, what were your thoughts on Zebra immediately after floyd was revealed? I see little shift in your mindset in your ISO.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Doh,I posted this in the polls thread in error:
S~V~S wrote:So you are saying these two posts convinced you I was a civ, but not enough to ever vote for Matt?
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I think it is known throughout the land that Bullz has the same chance mathematically of being bad or good each game as anyone else.

Real suspicion or jokey suspicion?
Is this a question or a suspicion?
It's a question, but also a bit of a "hrm".

Two different people had jokey suspicions of Bullz. And Bullz can be an easy lynch cause he gets defensive. So an early thrust towards Bullz, especially a jokey one like Matts, gets my eye.
S~V~S wrote:I don't have enough of an opinion about Wilgy to vote for him, or to want to save him at this point, at least, by voting for faraday, although Typh made a good point about faradays seriously preemptive save move.

So gonna drop a starter vote on Matt for picking on Bullz.
Have you heard tell that I am probably the easiest person to buddy up to?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Wilgy, I had to think about it, tbh. Then there were the two baddies we lynched in the intervening few days.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:I don't believe this cop hootanany.

Zebra why didn't you reveal your intention of playing cop earlier if this was the case? I'm skimming through your posts and I see nothing of the sort.

#convenience

Also, SVS, what were your thoughts on Zebra immediately after floyd was revealed? I see little shift in your mindset in your ISO.
Why the hell would I reveal my intention of that, ever? I'm only doing it now because I have no choice if I wish to be honest about S~V~S' question.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Atthis stage, I am going to go with my gut and vote for Wilgy. He just *feels* bad to me in a way neither Epi nor Zeebs do. And although she is setting off EVERY alarm I have, tbh, Nutella almost ALWAYS sets off my alarms. If a consensus can be reached otherwise, I am willing to change it. Bur for now it's Wilgy.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

This is tough. Any other day I would be on board 100%, but after re-reading the thread the teammate connections between Wilgy and Scotty/Matt just don't seem to make sense. However, since my independent efforts have failed so often in this game, I'm putting my faith in my gut and S~V~S.

DrWilgy
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I just experienced the most unnatural back and forth roller coaster on your suspicion on me, I saw you call out two other players, and now you place a vote because you trust someone else? This late in the game?

"Why the hell would I reveal my intention of that, ever? I'm only doing it now because I have no choice if I wish to be honest about S~V~S' question." - Zebra
Idk, because if you were civ, wouldn't communicating be the thing to do here? Not withhold info?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:I just experienced the most unnatural back and forth roller coaster on your suspicion on me, I saw you call out two other players, and now you place a vote because you trust someone else? This late in the game?

"Why the hell would I reveal my intention of that, ever? I'm only doing it now because I have no choice if I wish to be honest about S~V~S' question." - Zebra
Idk, because if you were civ, wouldn't communicating be the thing to do here? Not withhold info?
It hasn't been back-and-forth, nor has it been unnatural. I called out two other players because based on the potential teammate connections I was looking for, they look the worst. And yes, I trust someone else this late in the game. Have you seen my voting record? I don't think me trusting someone else is out of the question.

The info I would be withholding would benefit mafia and no one else. And what "info" are you saying I've withheld anyway? You think pretending to appear as a checker to distract mafia from whoever the real checker might be is considered info? And it should be revealed....why exactly? You're making me more confident in my vote for you with posts like this.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Checker died day 2 zeebs, why wouldn't you talk about it, why wouldn't you say "hey I think these players caught onto what I was doing and I didn't die, so they are probably civ."

Why not share that info if that was what you were doing? Why DO something if there is no result? There was no point to it other than convenience Zebra.
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What convenience? I had nothing to share because I gained nothing from it. There was no "info."
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

You were wanting to draw out cop weren't you Zebra? I mean it makes sense... I see it now, especially with the whole "I'm not claiming" bit that came before the floyd wagon.

I don't think it was Epi, I think it was you. You encouraged the Floyd bandwagon after he placed the first vote. I don't think epi as a baddie would place a starter vote on someone who went outed themself as cop. Epi would've just NK'd him the following night rather than stick his neck out. You, though, hopped on that as soon as you could. Epi being 12th to vote and you being 13th.

Linki - bullsuit, at a minimum you could've stated "hey I was playing cop, I think SVS noticed, and I didn't get NK'd, clearing SVS."
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Let's be real, how hard would've it been to place another vote on nutella and quietly wait for the nk if Epi was bad?
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:You were wanting to draw out cop weren't you Zebra? I mean it makes sense... I see it now, especially with the whole "I'm not claiming" bit that came before the floyd wagon.

I don't think it was Epi, I think it was you. You encouraged the Floyd bandwagon after he placed the first vote. I don't think epi as a baddie would place a starter vote on someone who went outed themself as cop. Epi would've just NK'd him the following night rather than stick his neck out. You, though, hopped on that as soon as you could. Epi being 12th to vote and you being 13th.

Linki - bullsuit, at a minimum you could've stated "hey I was playing cop, I think SVS noticed, and I didn't get NK'd, clearing SVS."
But I didn't think S~V~S noticed. I didn't think anyone noticed that I was trying to do that.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:Let's be real, how hard would've it been to place another vote on nutella and quietly wait for the nk if Epi was bad?
What are you talking about? It seems like you're just searching for any conclusion that will incriminate me. If you're good, take off the tinfoil. If not then carry on, because it's making you look worse still.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Let's be real, how hard would've it been to place another vote on nutella and quietly wait for the nk if Epi was bad?
What are you talking about? It seems like you're just searching for any conclusion that will incriminate me. If you're good, take off the tinfoil. If not then carry on, because it's making you look worse still.
"If you are good, stop being suspicious of me." - Zebra 2016

If you really thought no one noticed to what means was the excersize? I've played cop before, and I saw reactions in every player. Even "hey I played cop and I think no one noticed" would have been better than nothing.

Zebra everything points to you having malicious intent. Your opportunism with me early game. The hunting of Floyd. The defense of Matt and Scotty, and even now you are trying to buddy up to SVS and place the responsibility of your vote on her. If you are civ, (which is very unlikely) I'm sorry that you were wrong so often. I really am, and good game mafia.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That is a good point. She really is trying to say she is following me when I clearly said I am pretty waffled here. And like I gave her no choice :ponder:

Return to “Previous Heists”