47%

Total votes: 15
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 68

Re: MacGyver Mafia: The Cheesiest :D

Post by S~V~S »

[center][/center]

reywaS was sad~ he was speaking his native language, but apparently no one understood him. He walked down the hall to the room he was staying in on the ship, and, amazingly, ran into someone he knew. He was a bit blinded by the gleam of the reflection of the fluorescent light flashing off the persons hair, but he knew who it was, and was about to say something, when all of the light went out for good.

reywaS has been killed
~ lets all remember him in his native tongue:

[quote]S, opasin lin linder wetha a tthourer ywer r hasing, wassife hourernder ourn opaS, your ywe he life ou asifethaS, sin te
he
mother tthopand r rere aqvethondetthaqve mope aqve
yweyour ha be bere be hour waqve
heyou ywang, ha haS, her ywand your her waS, mon paqve ywe
lid haS, your mon a lin sing, aS, te on mong, aS, side aS, lideteywe you bethon he herng, lind wand wer lide re waS, be
hon ou a ou lifer you ande tthe ssin hournd wer hope aS, tthaS, hon thasife
bette r asid aqve[/quote]

Please do not post until i say it is OK to do so :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 68

Post by S~V~S »

OK, you can post
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Dex »

Eguss htaw flokd. I'ev iufgdre otu hawt paepnhed ot Eyrswa. oll.
*indiglowing*
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Snow Dog »

Poor reywaS . I can'#t believe it! Sometimes it dawns on me how vulnerabl;e we are.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dex wrote:Eguss htaw flokd. I'ev iufgdre otu hawt paepnhed ot Eyrswa. oll.
What?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Oh, and RPIYGWI Rey. Ti's oto abd uoy ahd to psdne so cmuh time paskenig bbgiehisr.
*indiglowing*
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dex wrote:Oh, and RPIYGWI Rey. Ti's oto abd uoy ahd to psdne so cmuh time paskenig bbgiehisr.
That almost makes sense.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Ewll. insec htis hppneaed ot Ery juts eoberf he was Dekn I heop ihst sdoen't beod ill rof em. :|
*indiglowing*
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

RIPiywg reywaS - no idea what you were trying to tell us, whatsoever!

and now another one posting gibberish, ugh! :|
ImageImage
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Uamissng, fo oruces, siht was the same thnig ttha aephnped to him. I'm tno ietnrely urse fo ahtt.
*indiglowing*
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Flyin' High »

RIPIYWG Rey, I feel like you were. And I can understand Dex. His words are just scrambled, much easier to read (especially for someone like me who sees letters out of order making words scrambles look like real words! :fiesta: ).
ImageImage

Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Grand Scheme »

Poor Reywas RIP my friend -odd choice for the kill no one could understand the poor kid!

Looks like Dex won't be a problem to understand. His words are are just jumbled almost easy as pie compared to Reywas.

So hope we are looking at llama, FH, LT2 and possibly HeMan.
What do we think about Snow Dog and Kate?

Thoughts?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dex wrote:Ewll. insec htis hppneaed ot Ery juts eoberf he was Dekn I heop ihst sdoen't beod ill rof em. :|
Hmmm....he was....those are real words....so is..I......and ill..I think.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

oh "poor reywas" is right :( . A day and a night of gibberishy stuff and then he's deaded. RIPIYWG Reywas!

(As SVS wanted us to say good bye in your native tongue, I join her in saying, heyou ywang, ha haS, her ywand your her waS, mon paqve ywe lid haS, your mon a lin sing, aS, te on mong, aS, side aS, lideteywe you bethon he herng, lind wand wer lide re waS. And i really mean that.)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

The A Team wrote:Poor Reywas RIP my friend -odd choice for the kill no one could understand the poor kid!
:haha:
The A Team wrote:

Thoughts?
In think Snow Dog is fine thank you!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dex wrote:Ewll. insec htis hppneaed ot Ery juts eoberf he was Dekn I heop ihst sdoen't beod ill rof em. :|
Yes I see it now. It's all anagram. No cipher. Different to reywaS.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by reywaS »

:mad:

I don't get NK'd. Whoever did this will pay. I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood!!!
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Flyin' High »

Again, is the only reason I'm a suspect because of the chemistry book? Which has already been shown to not be entirely accurate? Is there any reason people suspect me outside of a gossip role which we have no clue how they derive their information? A-Team? Boo? Mostly directed at you since you appear to be my main accusers currently. I'm honestly curious. I'd like something other than a gossip role to defend against.
ImageImage

Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Oh, ogod, I'm algd ploepe ilwl eb ealb to omre ro essl undensratd me. Uyo'ev got ti rhigt.
*indiglowing*
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Flyin' High wrote:Again, is the only reason I'm a suspect because of the chemistry book? Which has already been shown to not be entirely accurate? Is there any reason people suspect me outside of a gossip role which we have no clue how they derive their information? A-Team? Boo? Mostly directed at you since you appear to be my main accusers currently. I'm honestly curious. I'd like something other than a gossip role to defend against.
I didn't trust AATB in general, you haven't done anything, but you replaced someone I think was probably bad.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

I ahve gone orfm ebngi awry fo hte A-Aetm ot ihtingkn ethy rae a cfore fro good. Htat they aegnid somethign nhwe ew ynlecdh Vptmatoi eemss ot imlpy ttha. But I od hitkn ti's a sogsip orle to mseo regdee nad os cocdlune that ont all teh nooranimfti yeth ehav or shaer to pots si ucractae.
*indiglowing*
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

The A Team wrote:Poor Reywas RIP my friend -odd choice for the kill no one could understand the poor kid!

Looks like Dex won't be a problem to understand. His words are are just jumbled almost easy as pie compared to Reywas.

Thoughts?
I would sub LT2 with BWT. Kate is off the poll, but she was someone I was considering for today, guess that's off the table. At this point I don't see snow dog being bad.

So ya, my list for today (in no particular order) is BWT, FH, llama and HeMan.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

boo wrote:

Thoughts?
I would sub LT2 with BWT. Kate is off the poll, but she was someone I was considering for today, guess that's off the table. At this point I don't see snow dog being bad.

I asked why I was on your list earlier, and you didn't respond why before. Would you mind answering me as to why I'm still on your list?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Oh, and while I'm at it, what made you take Kate off your list?
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Oh, and while I'm at it, what made you take Kate off your list?
She isn't on the poll.

Your still on it because I have no reason to think you're civvie.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Russtifinko »

RIPIYWG rey. Pretty sure you were. Now I'll really be frustrated if what you were trying to say was important.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
boo wrote:

Thoughts?

I asked why I was on your list earlier, and you didn't respond why before. Would you mind answering me as to why I'm still on your list?
BWT, I think I gave a pretty solid list of reasons to vote you 2 days ago when I voted you. Feel free to disagree on that, but I am still waiting for a satisfactory response from you on the points I made back then.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Ti ocrcus to em tath isht ncodiotin si a silence to opst rtepty cmuh gyantihn, sa I obtdu rvey mayn eopple lliw cutylaal etak het temi nad rtolueb ot fuirge uot hwat I'm acatlluy isnyga.
*indiglowing*
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dex wrote:Ti ocrcus to em tath isht ncodiotin si a silence to opst rtepty cmuh gyantihn, sa I obtdu rvey mayn eopple lliw cutylaal etak het temi nad rtolueb ot fuirge uot hwat I'm acatlluy isnyga.
Let's see..

"It occurs to me that this ...........is a silence to post pretty much anything, as I .........very many people will .........take the time and..........to figureb out what I'm actually saying.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Snow Dog wrote:
Dex wrote:Ti ocrcus to em tath isht ncodiotin si a silence to opst rtepty cmuh gyantihn, sa I obtdu rvey mayn eopple lliw cutylaal etak het temi nad rtolueb ot fuirge uot hwat I'm acatlluy isnyga.
Let's see..

"It occurs to me that this .............is a silence to post pretty much anything, as I .........very many people will .........take the time and..........to figureb out what I'm actually saying.
"It occurs to me that this condition is a silence to post pretty much anything, as I doubt very many people will actually take the time and trouble to figure out what I'm actually saying

Got there in the end. You may be right, took some efort but I got the general gist if not the complete picture. If you have anything rteally important to say maybe you can signify somehow?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Zany Dex »

Rip rey, we will avenge you!!!
a stopped clock is right twice a day
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Alright, I'm not going to quote pull because I'm lazy, but I did a brief re-read of HeMan (I would suggest others do the same, there isn't that much of substance to worry about), and I'm starting to lean that way for my vote, for several reasons.

In the early game, I can see him having been indie, and not particularly worried about who got lynched (his vote for me because I voted LT, posts that made absolutely no sense in regards to my vote, etc).

I could see him having been recruited a few days ago now (pre-MP lynch). He did not vote for MP in that lynch, which could have been him not wanting to throw a teammate under the bus. I could be also see it being post-MP lynch, it is possible he was recruited the following night by vomp (of the 2, I'd say this is more likely). If we assume ticking bomb (the role I believe was recruited to that team, and I'm basing all this as HeMan being) got recruited as a result of Penny no longer searching (and we assume The A-Team was a result of Penny finding MacGyver), that would match up to HeMan joining that team just in time for it to die out, hence why he quite happily threw Vomp under the bus along, but prior to that had no votes that were part of a consensus that didn't suck.

In addition to He Man, I'm also thinking llama. I think llama has a pretty solid chance of being on the other baddie team, based on a whole bunch of things others have pointed out throughout the game.

Of the two, at this point I'd lean voting He Man, since I'd still like to get rid of an entire baddie team to prevent the possibility of double targeting NKs, and I think that he's our best candidate there. That being said, weakening the other team is good too, and leaving both teams alive at least gives us the chance that NKs may hit baddies and not civvies.

I wouldn't consider any of the other names I've brought up earlier to be off the table, but I think I'll be going with He Man or llama this time around.

And if either of you cares to respond to me, I'd be more interested in reasons why I should be voting for the other one than questions about why I'm considering the two of you (I've gotten a lot of those this game, and while it's fair to ask, it doesn't help me make decisions when the entirety of the post is just asking me how I came upon deciding a specific person may be bad, as almost everything I've done this game, including susing out both MP and Vomps came from a single thing earlier in the game in which MP messed up big time, probably without realizing it). I think that's a reasonable request as you both have looked at the other as suspicious at one point or another IIRC.

As for everyone else, thoughts? Not specifically on these two unless you have something to add to why they may be suspicious or not, and specifically I would like the thoughts of the A-Team on llama, and any information the A-Team can give us on the possibility that ticking bomb would have been recruited the same night period the A-Team came into the game.

Lastly, I'm curious if anyone has a read on Russ at all. I don't believe I mentioned him as someone I'm leaning civvie or baddie on earlier, and that's mostly because he's escaped my notice the entire game.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

Lol not sure how to defend against... NOTHING.

Good try though Boo
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

boo wrote:Alright, I'm not going to quote pull because I'm lazy, but I did a brief re-read of HeMan (I would suggest others do the same, there isn't that much of substance to worry about), and I'm starting to lean that way for my vote, for several reasons.

In the early game, I can see him having been indie, and not particularly worried about who got lynched (his vote for me because I voted LT, posts that made absolutely no sense in regards to my vote, etc).

I could see him having been recruited a few days ago now (pre-MP lynch). He did not vote for MP in that lynch, which could have been him not wanting to throw a teammate under the bus. I could be also see it being post-MP lynch, it is possible he was recruited the following night by vomp (of the 2, I'd say this is more likely). If we assume ticking bomb (the role I believe was recruited to that team, and I'm basing all this as HeMan being) got recruited as a result of Penny no longer searching (and we assume The A-Team was a result of Penny finding MacGyver), that would match up to HeMan joining that team just in time for it to die out, hence why he quite happily threw Vomp under the bus along, but prior to that had no votes that were part of a consensus that didn't suck.

In addition to He Man, I'm also thinking llama. I think llama has a pretty solid chance of being on the other baddie team, based on a whole bunch of things others have pointed out throughout the game.

Of the two, at this point I'd lean voting He Man, since I'd still like to get rid of an entire baddie team to prevent the possibility of double targeting NKs, and I think that he's our best candidate there. That being said, weakening the other team is good too, and leaving both teams alive at least gives us the chance that NKs may hit baddies and not civvies.

I wouldn't consider any of the other names I've brought up earlier to be off the table, but I think I'll be going with He Man or llama this time around.

And if either of you cares to respond to me, I'd be more interested in reasons why I should be voting for the other one than questions about why I'm considering the two of you (I've gotten a lot of those this game, and while it's fair to ask, it doesn't help me make decisions when the entirety of the post is just asking me how I came upon deciding a specific person may be bad, as almost everything I've done this game, including susing out both MP and Vomps came from a single thing earlier in the game in which MP messed up big time, probably without realizing it). I think that's a reasonable request as you both have looked at the other as suspicious at one point or another IIRC.

As for everyone else, thoughts? Not specifically on these two unless you have something to add to why they may be suspicious or not, and specifically I would like the thoughts of the A-Team on llama, and any information the A-Team can give us on the possibility that ticking bomb would have been recruited the same night period the A-Team came into the game.

Lastly, I'm curious if anyone has a read on Russ at all. I don't believe I mentioned him as someone I'm leaning civvie or baddie on earlier, and that's mostly because he's escaped my notice the entire game.
I think you are very good analytical player. What are your thoughts on LT 2, which is where I am leaning bat the moment?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

He-Man wrote:Lol not sure how to defend against... NOTHING.

Good try though Boo
Just did a read through your posts and you fairly consistently wanted a Vompatti lynch...so I don't buy boo's theory.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 139

Post by thellama73 »

I agree with Boo about He-Man. His posting patterns seem to me like a wolf trying to blend in with the sheep without helping them out too much.

I don't expect you'll believe me, but I am not a baddie.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

Snow Dog wrote:
He-Man wrote:Lol not sure how to defend against... NOTHING.

Good try though Boo
Just did a read through your posts and you fairly consistently wanted a Vompatti lynch...so I don't buy boo's theory.
I am fighting the civvie fight SD, not sure what I've done to warrant people eyeing me.

Yeah I got mixed up at the beginning it took me a while to get into this game, I said at the beginning MOTU drained me and didn't want this game to drain me so I took a back seat.

Doesn't mean I'm not baddie hunting, LT I think is bad, and probably llama too, although I'm not convinced on llama,just yet.

I also ACTUALLY would keep a very vigilant eye on Boo too, yes BOO! :eye:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

HeMan is always very hard for me to read, he's always all over the place. I will do a scan of his posts later. I do recall that he was drunk and did some defending of LT (who is my top suspect today). Now that I think about it, he may be thinking the lynch is headed her way and throwing her under the bus. I have a tough time with the "win whether you are alive or dead" games.

I will elaborate more later, just got to work.

I still tend to see Boo and Llama as civ.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

Kate wrote:HeMan is always very hard for me to read, he's always all over the place. I will do a scan of his posts later. I do recall that he was drunk and did some defending of LT (who is my top suspect today). Now that I think about it, he may be thinking the lynch is headed her way and throwing her under the bus. I have a tough time with the "win whether you are alive or dead" games.

I think you will find I defended LT 1.0 not 2.0 ;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

He-Man wrote:
Kate wrote:HeMan is always very hard for me to read, he's always all over the place. I will do a scan of his posts later. I do recall that he was drunk and did some defending of LT (who is my top suspect today). Now that I think about it, he may be thinking the lynch is headed her way and throwing her under the bus. I have a tough time with the "win whether you are alive or dead" games.

I think you will find I defended LT 1.0 not 2.0 ;)
Ah right, sorry. I forgot about that...
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Russtifinko wrote:RIPIYWG rey. Pretty sure you were. Now I'll really be frustrated if what you were trying to say was important.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
boo wrote:

Thoughts?

BWT, I think I gave a pretty solid list of reasons to vote you 2 days ago when I voted you. Feel free to disagree on that, but I am still waiting for a satisfactory response from you on the points I made back then.
Sorry! I completely forgot about that. What was it you wanted me to respond to again?
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Snow Dog wrote:Got there in the end. You may be right, took some efort but I got the general gist if not the complete picture. If you have anything rteally important to say maybe you can signify somehow?
XEELNTCLE GUGSETOSIN oh sonwy utmt! Fi I ma optsing smoetihgn of tpoamrienc ofmr ehre on out I lwli gbnie het psto in lal spac!
*indiglowing*
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dex wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Got there in the end. You may be right, took some efort but I got the general gist if not the complete picture. If you have anything rteally important to say maybe you can signify somehow?
XEELNTCLE GUGSETOSIN oh sonwy utmt! Fi I ma optsing smoetihgn of tpoamrienc ofmr ehre on out I lwli gbnie het psto in lal spac!
"Excellent suggestion, oh Snowy Mutt! If I am spotting something of importance from here on out I will begin the post in all caps"

A very good idea, Dex old man. I look forward to your insights.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dex wrote:
Mutt? :|

lal spacl? Post in lal....all...are not spacl,spac!!!!....caps....d'oh!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
Dex wrote:
Mutt? :|

lal spacl? Post in lal....all...are not spacl,spac!!!!....caps....d'oh!
Out of curiosity, Dex, what happens if you put a space between every letter? I think that might be a way to beat the i n s a n i f i e r.

Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

thellama73 wrote:Out of curiosity, Dex, what happens if you put a space between every letter? I think that might be a way to beat the i n s a n i f i e r.
L e t s t r y !
*indiglowing*
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dex wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Out of curiosity, Dex, what happens if you put a space between every letter? I think that might be a way to beat the i n s a n i f i e r.
L e t s t r y !
You're welcome. :)

Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Y o u ' r e a g e n i u s l l a m a m a n !
*indiglowing*
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dex wrote:Y o u ' r e a g e n i u s l l a m a m a n !
Let's hope you don't get a punishment now for circumventing the hex or whatever it was.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I am still considering LT for this lynch today. She's the one I feel strongest about at this point. Does anyone besides LT see anything strong or have any thoughts as to why LT should not be voted for? I'm trying to see if there is someone who can be devil's advocate in case I've missed something.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Snow Dog wrote:Let's hope you don't get a punishment now for circumventing the hex or whatever it was.
I h o p e n o t , t e c h n i c a l l y I a m d o i n g w h a t i s r e q u i r e d b u t I g u e s s I ' l l f i n d o u t .

S o , I f e e l p r e t t y g o o d a b o u t a n L T 2 . 0 v o t e t o d a y . I f s h e d o e s f l i p m a f i o s o s h e w i l l b e a m e m b e r o f H I T . I f t h e A - T e a m i s r i g h t a b o u t t h e r e h a v i n g b e e n o n l y o n e r e c r u i t , t h e n w e w i l l b e d o w n t o o n e m e m b e r o f H I T a n d o n e m e m b e r o f t h e p s y c h o f a m i l y . T h a t d o e s n ' t s e e m t o o b a d - b u t T H A T w o r r i e s m e b e c a u s e t h e A - T e a m a l s o s a i d w e n e e d t o b e c a r e f u l l a n d t h a t s e e m s a l m o s t t o o c u t a n d d r y .
*indiglowing*

Return to “Previous Side Missions”