Total votes: 9
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:31 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:27 pm I think that Golden and Kate are wolves on the other mafia team btw.
not implausible. alison wanted golden dead all game (im unsure if she changed her read). if so, sig would be with them and he shot her
I absolutely think town sig literally never shoots Alison and anyone who believes that is seriously misleading people.

Nonsense

I didn’t like the direction the game was going I very openly stated I thought someone in the town core was mafia and after some review of both posts and general vibes I made my decision and went with Allison.

It really isn’t outside my meta to pull a hero shoot I’ve done it many times and I wanna say I’ve got like a 50/50 success rate.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:52 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:43 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:54 pm
sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:51 pm Out of the “town core” the two I most suspected were Mac and Allison.

I still suspect Mac to a degree but I don’t want to paranoidly get rid of him yet.

Lily, Kate, Wilgy should all probably be looked at just for being so under the radar.
For the love of God, am I really utr? All I've had time to do this game was defend. Hmph.
You could solve instead of defend

Give me all your reads
@Neon i opened your iso and control + f'd "Kate". i see no mention of her in the last few pages, your last post on her is on page 5 and you say she's null to you. correct me if im wrong

i find it really weird that you make this post at her now, at this time. it read awkward / partnery to me. it makes me feel like you're trying to distance / not look partnery
I know how dare I ask someone to play the game lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

neon being a claimed town kp that is continuing to shoot without being interrupted, blocked/killed is very suspicious

i made the same argument about alison
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:53 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:33 pm i learned there was a 2nd mafia team just now
Me too. I don't believe it.
The faction is named.
There are kills that make more sense to be from a hidden mafia faction.
There are LOTS of kills lol.
And it's a GOC tradition honestly.

There are too many signals for me to ignore. I'm just living in the world in which it's true.

One thing that might actually be true is that Ilario's 3p faction is actually the second mafia faction. That is the sort of thing Nanook would do and the way it reads kind of implies there are more than 1 in his faction.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:29 pm I think there is actually a distinctive possibility Ender is mafia and Rondo is town now that I am solving in multiball. Because it means he can be mafia with a genuine wolfread on Rondo which undermines the reasoning Rondo has to have him lock town to begin with and would explain why Rondo is townreading him for having genuine sus that doesn't make sense for a wolf.
Did you miss the posts re Sean and Alison being both soup mafia, or is it despite that that you’re solving in multiball.
This is why I can’t town read mac fully he keeeps making wild off the wall claims and bouncing his reads around
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:53 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:50 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:28 pm town vig claims:

scotty, silent shot iawy d2
neon, shot sabi n1, creature n2
sig, shot alison n2

i guess its not that many, i thought more

seanzie and unknown soup mafia also vigs. both night vigs

tsp might have killed himself by visiting a kiwi vt? whats up with that
I shot tsp holy fuck I've said this 10 times
wait what?

Okay I'm ignoring everything PC says until they read the game

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:00 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:45 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:43 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:54 pm
sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:51 pm Out of the “town core” the two I most suspected were Mac and Allison.

I still suspect Mac to a degree but I don’t want to paranoidly get rid of him yet.

Lily, Kate, Wilgy should all probably be looked at just for being so under the radar.
For the love of God, am I really utr? All I've had time to do this game was defend. Hmph.
You could solve instead of defend

Give me all your reads
this can't be a real post

has to be w/w right?

why are you asking this of kate?

kate isn't even scumread?
Kill me and find out

Losing town kp would be pretty dope
Is this for me? I never said I thought you were mafia and I still don't if you were asking. I think you know me well enough by now to be able to tell I'm town.

Ok bed. For real.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:11 am
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:11 am
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:00 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:58 pm
Urist wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:55 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:52 pm Struggling to figure out whose posts I dislike more out of Alison and Urist.

Would appreciate meta-reads, I know neither.
I'm a world-famous mafia player, I was scumkilled n1 in both the MU champs and the syndicate Game of Champions last year.
I gotchu beat, I was townkilled D1 in the Syndicate Game of Champions last year, a full 24 hours before you were killed! Ha!
Wait til you hear how early I was killed D1 in the Syndicate Game of Champions last year.
:ninja:

In my defense I thought you were mafia :p

Promise I won’t hero vig you again though
LOL
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

There’s zero proof we have multiple teams and it’s weird that suddenly once we’ve got a full flips Mac wants to fully commit to finding “this other team”

I’m unsure if he thinks there are two teams or if he can’t handle that he was so wrong about Sean/Allison or what, but it’s again playing into his super erractjce playstyle this game
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:30 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:21 pm I'm testing out a new theory for reading sig whereby I read him based on how isolated and lonely he seems compared to the rest of the thread. Under that theory he is town this game.
:stare:

Sad, but true.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:06 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:31 pm also golden slowly being exposed to alison being alison is the funniest thing in the world
This is why I think its T/T Allison playstyle is very anti town from an oldie TS perspective. It’s taken me a few games to see that and my gut still screams she’s mafia.

Now I don’t think her reads are as good as she thinks they are, (no offense :p) but I think that’s also a hallmark of her civ meta.
In which sig calls alison/golden t/t.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:04 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:33 pm i learned there was a 2nd mafia team just now
The faction is named.

There are too many signals for me to ignore. I'm just living in the world in which it's true.

One thing that might actually be true is that Ilario's 3p faction is actually the second mafia faction. That is the sort of thing Nanook would do and the way it reads kind of implies there are more than 1 in his faction.
Okay this I could see. Whether they’re mafia or just a weird third party is what would be up for debate
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:04 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:29 pm I think there is actually a distinctive possibility Ender is mafia and Rondo is town now that I am solving in multiball. Because it means he can be mafia with a genuine wolfread on Rondo which undermines the reasoning Rondo has to have him lock town to begin with and would explain why Rondo is townreading him for having genuine sus that doesn't make sense for a wolf.
Did you miss the posts re Sean and Alison being both soup mafia, or is it despite that that you’re solving in multiball.
This is why I can’t town read mac fully he keeeps making wild off the wall claims and bouncing his reads around
This is why I do town read mac, lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:06 pm
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:06 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:31 pm also golden slowly being exposed to alison being alison is the funniest thing in the world
This is why I think its T/T Allison playstyle is very anti town from an oldie TS perspective. It’s taken me a few games to see that and my gut still screams she’s mafia.

Now I don’t think her reads are as good as she thinks they are, (no offense :p) but I think that’s also a hallmark of her civ meta.
In which sig calls alison/golden t/t.
Yea I changed my mind
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:33 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:30 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:28 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:27 pm I am 95%+ likely to use my gun on a lowposter by the way.
by choice or by rule? or both?
I can use it on anyone I want, but the way it works makes it a lot more profitable if I shoot a zeroposter that doesn't care about the game and will realistically be POE'd forever
I’d agree with this.

Voting off zero posters/non active people is usually a waste of time since it’s a crapshoot if they’re mafia and it’s so easily for mafia to jump on said wagons for cover. Shooting them resolves this issue, it gets a flip of someone who likely won’t be active at end of game when town needs their vote, and IF they’re mafia than we can get someone who if not 100% cleared town at least very close to it.

(This is all void if I’m included in the “zero poster” camp and if I am that’s 100% a bad idea and only mafia would suggest it :p)
Jee guys this sure looks like sig was sus of alison.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:00 pm Nutella seems pretty obviously to be the soup mafia factional kill given she was the main reason Seanzie died. That's a "we can't ever push her anymore" type kill.

Not that I think it happened but it's not entirely impossible that both mafia teams shot Nutella. I've seen it before.

The idea that Neon always has to die over Nutella is probably not a fair one given Nutella is probably more of a threat to wolves than Neon due to wim and persuasiveness in thread (no offence Neon, it's more of a Nutella is a goat than an indictment on you), and she was just really really obviously not with Seanzie.
Oh trust me I know I'm not persuasive nor do I hold a town leader position

I voted Sean but never tried to lead that kill because that's not what I do lol.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:21 am
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:53 am Not looking forward to the fight back but feeling this rn [VOTE: alison] aubergine

Pyxxy shot and her not being blocked really feels too convenient
My main issue with this theory is if she said she’d shoot Pyxxy and Pyxxy is a civ, which they were, why would they block or kill her? She just got rid of another civ.

Also isn’t it your ten year anniversary year on TS also? We’re more important than your bf so pay attention to us instead :p
in which sig literally defends alison from a townie
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:33 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:32 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:28 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:31 pm Sweet. Ok then yeah it’s my fault nutella died. Sorry nut.

Hard-claiming town neighbourhood. I brought in Alison yesterday. I told her I’d bring nutella in as a test.

I also did not trust Alison and lied entirely about the nature of my neighbourhood to her. I brought her into the neighbourhood because I thought she was wolf. I redirected any kill shot on me onto her which is why I was double checking… mafia kill could have been Alison. I was hoping I’d played my ability up as powerful enough that I’d be the one targeted and Alison would take the hit. Meh, never mind.

Anyway, bringing nut in was also not the truth. I’ll quote everything Alison said to me in the neighbourhood in here in due course (Ie not while I’m at work) in case it spews anything.
Does this mean sig is lying?
I have no reason to think sig is lying. But if sig is wolf and the factional kill actually killed Alison, and they’ve got a secondary vig who killed pyxxy and then nutella… I guess it’s within the realms of possibility.
why do you think that the non-soup mafia killed pyxxy? that cant be. the soup mafia killed pyxxy. because alison claimed it. she wouldnt claim it if it wasnt her teammate who did it so it would be safe for her
I think I might need to explain this again because I don’t think there is non-soup mafia at this point.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

if there's 1 soup mafia left i think its rondo and the soup team just lost yesterday and all gave up (seanzie and rondo both gave up and started trolling from my perception)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There is no way known to man sig is a town that shot Alison. Please read his interactions with Alison.

There's just no way. None. Zip zilch nada. That a town sig if he had no information, shoots someone he was talking to the way he was talking to Alison, who TOWNread him, and wasn't in the POE. None. Please. Stop. Humouring. It. It's not a reality. Never.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

if it isn't multiball if we just in chop rondo, marmot, mac we should kill a lot of wolves
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:04 pm
The faction is named.

I'm not going to rule it out entirely but I think for me I need to see another mafia team flip before I'll ever live in this world and like truly believe it

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

He LITERALLY defended her from nutella and called her and golden t/t.

PLEASE. Please please see it. It's just insanely obvious lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:08 pm if it isn't multiball if we just in chop rondo, marmot, mac we should kill a lot of wolves
Do you really think I am mafia? Unreal.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:07 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:53 am Not looking forward to the fight back but feeling this rn [VOTE: alison] aubergine

My main issue with this theory is if she said she’d shoot Pyxxy and Pyxxy is a civ, which they were, why would they block or kill her? She just got rid of another civ.

Also isn’t it your ten year anniversary year on TS also? We’re more important than your bf so pay attention to us instead :p
in which sig literally defends alison from a townie
GESTURES AGGRESSIVELY AT WHERE SIG DEMONSTRATES HE HAD NO SUSPICION AT ALL ON ALISON
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Note to town. There is far too much not reading of posts. I know big game lots of posts and all but like, at least read mine. C'mon, I'm best town MU 2022! Make the game easy for yourself lol.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:43 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:40 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:39 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:36 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:33 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:32 pm

this ties it up neatly

kate, golden, neon, sig - non-soup mafia. they both have 2 vigs (neon and sig)

soup mafia has: sabi, seanzie, alison, +1. 2 vigs (seanzie and the last unknown one, that alison covered for)

in this case they would be two identical teams, maybe even the same roles
I actually vibe very hard with this.
I would be surprised if Kate/Golden are together as w/w.

I also independently townread Neon outside her vig shot. (See my D1.)

Golden/Sig being non-soup mafia I could see.
And in this world my roleclaim is…
I've never seen a wolf neighbouriser before. /s
Yeah, my roleclaim would have to be a lie, I think.
No?

I've legitimately been in games with wolf neighbouriser.

It means shit and all.

You neighbourising your highest wolfread to try and make a deal with another mafia team is 100% on the cards for things you could do.
Sorry ender I don’t tend to understand something is sarcastic and didn’t know what the /s meant.

I’ve not personally come across a wolf neighbourhood, but in any event my question wasn’t ‘and a wolf neighbourhood claim is…’. I was asking specifically about my claim and all of the additional circumstances and prodding around it.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also those are both from D1.

Here were my thoughts out of the main town leaders being Mac, Golden, Neon, Allison, and Nutella, I didn’t consider falcon a town leader or in the towncore)

1 was mafia I knew I wasn’t ever going to be able to get rid of one via a case since I’m too lazy and nobody ever listens to me.

Nutella/Neon were solid town

That left Golden, Mac, and Allison. I couldn’t decide on Mac and still can’t golden is playing civvie and what I found out of that group Allison was the one that seemed the least civ sided.

1. She wasn’t trying to vote me off
2. I got in no arguments with her whicu I always do when we’re both town
3. She seemed less combative generally than normal
4. I thought it would be funny.
5. I didn’t scum read her and I always do. This made me paranoid

I don’t regret the shot I was right and until there’s proof of another mafia team Mac is just stumbling in the dark since he can’t let go of his paranoia on me
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:05 pm There’s zero proof we have multiple teams and it’s weird that suddenly once we’ve got a full flips Mac wants to fully commit to finding “this other team”

I’m unsure if he thinks there are two teams or if he can’t handle that he was so wrong about Sean/Allison or what, but it’s again playing into his super erractjce playstyle this game
I am fully committing to finding the other team because currently there are a lot more of them. And I also think the seanzie team's chances of winning this mafia game have come to an end with Alison's death.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:09 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:08 pm if it isn't multiball if we just in chop rondo, marmot, mac we should kill a lot of wolves
if theres only 1 mafia i think youre probably in it. alison defended u for no reason. you could be making a hail mary play with the multiball stuff (even though im having similar thoughts and im not mafia)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

THIS IS A DAY 2 POST SIG. A DAY 2 POST.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:03 pm neon being a claimed town kp that is continuing to shoot without being interrupted, blocked/killed is very suspicious

i made the same argument about alison
I think it's fairly obvious there are no blocks in this game.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:11 pm
sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:05 pm There’s zero proof we have multiple teams and it’s weird that suddenly once we’ve got a full flips Mac wants to fully commit to finding “this other team”

I am fully committing to finding the other team because currently there are a lot more of them. And I also think the seanzie team's chances of winning this mafia game have come to an end with Alison's death.

There is zero evidence of said “other team”

All your doing is diverting attention from the known mafia members it’s illogical or scummy
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:11 pm
if theres only 1 mafia i think youre probably in it. alison defended u for no reason. you could be making a hail mary play with the multiball stuff (even though im having similar thoughts and im not mafia)
Literally spewed clear from Sabi and am one of the main reasons Seanzie got POE'd and his wagon didn't die. And I am vibing your solving and want to work with you. Please.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:12 pm

All your doing is diverting attention from the known mafia members it’s illogical or scummy
Sig says zero evidence

named faction
named 3p faction with a name that implies multiple members (cough this is a non town extra faction)
KP out the ass everywhere
Syndicate GOC
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:12 pm
Literally spewed clear from Sabi and am one of the main reasons Seanzie got POE'd and his wagon didn't die. And I am vibing your solving and want to work with you. Please.
And Alison went after Sean also?

You literally said there was no way they’re on a team together in your world.

Or maybe you’re on said “other team”
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'd say that's actually a fuckload of evidence.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:13 pm

Sure go ahead. Push that idea. Go ahead. Please. I implore you to case me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:08 pm There is no way known to man sig is a town that shot Alison. Please read his interactions with Alison.

There's just no way. None. Zip zilch nada. That a town sig if he had no information, shoots someone he was talking to the way he was talking to Alison, who TOWNread him, and wasn't in the POE. None. Please. Stop. Humouring. It. It's not a reality. Never.
So there is a not impossible pathway to that.

The pathway is that sig shot pyxxy and Nutella and the mafia targeted me and it redirected to Alison and so sig was forced to vig claim the Alison kill.

It’s a path that feels improbable to me but given a kill from soup mafia targeting me would have killed Alison, it’s not impossible.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

oh yeah we are working together im just being honest with my reads. nothing personal its only business :mafia:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alright friendos

I know mafia is going to get us worked up and stuffs and I'm certainly someone who gets toxic sometimes.

But we are all friends here and we all sign up to this game knowing we are gonna get accused of lying and being evil and murdering our friends

And people might not always agree with what we see and it sucks knowing your town and people don't understand what your seeing and trying to tell people and can't word well enough for them to get it.

But we are all friends. I love you all. And I don't want this game to get toxic again so like I think we should all give everyone the benefit of the doubt that they aren't trying to piss us off or ruin our games or insult us.

Because in almost all cases I do not think that's true I think we are all just worked up and anxious and want to win and we misunderstand things

Tldr I love you all uwu let's be kinder and give people more benefit of the doubt

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@ilario dies and flips MOD SQUAD, THIRD PARTY

MOD SQUAD

Squad.

A plural.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:13 pm

Sig says zero evidence

named faction
named 3p faction with a name that implies multiple members (cough this is a non town extra faction)
Syndicate GOC
Mafia always have names
This is a third party faction you OG said mafia now it’s third party? Which is it. If it’s 3P why are you focused on hunting them instead of mafia

KP out the ass is a meaningless reason when every town flip has had some degree of KP this is normal and there aren’t any unexplained kills besides mafia are there?

That last one isn’t a reason last year GOC also run by Nanook didn’t have a 3P
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:08 pm There is no way known to man sig is a town that shot Alison. Please read his interactions with Alison.

So there is a not impossible pathway to that.

The pathway is that sig shot pyxxy and Nutella and the mafia targeted me and it redirected to Alison and so sig was forced to vig claim the Alison kill.

It’s a path that feels improbable to me but given a kill from soup mafia targeting me would have killed Alison, it’s not impossible.
Errr this reality makes sig mafia anyway so ...

what?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

You’re being unnecessarily aggressive and paranoid so no imma just ignore you for now
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:15 pm

Sig says zero evidence

named faction
Syndicate GOC
Mafia always have names
whaaaaat
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:10 pm Note to town. There is far too much not reading of posts. I know big game lots of posts and all but like, at least read mine. C'mon, I'm best town MU 2022! Make the game easy for yourself lol.
Mac getting a lot of milage out of mu awards lol.

I'll kill sig honestly

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:16 pm

You’re being unnecessarily aggressive and paranoid so no imma just ignore you for now
Okay then don't call me mafia if you aren't going to back it up.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:14 pm Alright friendos

I know mafia is going to get us worked up and stuffs and I'm certainly someone who gets toxic sometimes.

But we are all friends here and we all sign up to this game knowing we are gonna get accused of lying and being evil and murdering our friends

And people might not always agree with what we see and it sucks knowing your town and people don't understand what your seeing and trying to tell people and can't word well enough for them to get it.

But we are all friends. I love you all. And I don't want this game to get toxic again so like I think we should all give everyone the benefit of the doubt that they aren't trying to piss us off or ruin our games or insult us.

Because in almost all cases I do not think that's true I think we are all just worked up and anxious and want to win and we misunderstand things

Tldr I love you all uwu let's be kinder and give people more benefit of the doubt
u say this 5 mins after u get mad at me for scumreading u
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

The simple fact is you can’t settle on me literally every time you post you change your mind on what I am.

I think you’re mad that I hero vigged someone you were town reading so you’re scrambling
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”