No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:48 pm @Porscha Give me your thoughts on me.
Mech confirmed townie: Give me your read on me, now! :mad:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:52 pm
You are welcome to take over. I'm trying to do the best I can as town leader until I am inevitably killed tonight.

Speaking of which, please hardclaim player or NPC according to the T&C

Current hardclaim list:
Claimed player:
falcon45ca
Michelle
Seanzie
nutella
Hally
Inawordyes
Lumi
Porscha

Claimed NPC:
Manny
pyxxy

No claims:
DeeZees
DrWilgy
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lumi
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Neon
Ricochet
Schiavetto
sprityo
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:45 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:38 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

@Porscha you're going to die unless you talk to me.

Terms and conditions:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:23 pm I thought about it, and I decided as town leader that there are two new thread rules.

Thread Rule 1: Everyone must claim either player or NPC. If you claim NPC and are alive after the culling, you are insta-killed. NPCs can claim player though (how could we stop them?) If someone claims NPC, they are NOT allowed to be voted.

Thread Rule 2: If @Schiavetto doesn't claim either player or NPC, they are to be yeeted today.
Current hardclaim list:
Claimed player:
falcon45ca
Michelle
Seanzie
nutella
Hally
Inawordyes

Claimed NPC:
Manny

No claims:
DeeZees
DrWilgy
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lumi
Neon
Porscha
pyxxy
Ricochet
Schiavetto
sprityo
hi

the only pings I saw were you talking about how I'm not talking to you

what you want to talk about
hello please hardclaim whether you are player or npc and read sean's quote in the spoiler. very important

if you are a player, please engage with the game now.
I hard claimed a long time ago and if you guys can't even be fucked to read my shorter iso while still bothering to wagon me then like. i'm not really overly inclined to be full of wim! i've already played more than multiple other slots like schia and falcon and we had solid leads at the start of day and I feel like the threadstate got bored and started tin foiling for no reason. see > hally and nutella saying things that popped out of the blue like "oh yeah I had porscha town but now idk why" and are riding with it while sean thinks i'm avoiding him when I'm almost certain I could not have missed more than 1 ping since last night when I was active and playing and him thinking i'm avoiding him b/c i hadn't been online today is a bit silly imo but w/e i'm here now for like another hour
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:43 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:42 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:30 pm $10 Porscha is literally just asleep

in other news [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
she was in thread multiple times since sean tagged her multiple times
This. Porscha is specifically avoiding me. If she continues this and doesn't die in the culling, she should be elimed immediately.
I'm literally not specifically avoiding you. as of last night I had no pings from you except where you naked voted me which meant nothing to me
I @'ed you like 5 times
Come, real time with me. Bring it. Convince me you're town.
I sincerely believe the concept of attempting to convince you I'm town is a waste of time b/c I also have done nothing worth being considered wolfy. so if i'm sitting neutral while you picked a name from the list of "who wasn't active at eod" to see what might stick. which i'm fine with. but unless you are accusing me of something then I'm not going to waste time town casing myself.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:58 pm

Terms and conditions:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:23 pm I thought about it, and I decided as town leader that there are two new thread rules.

Thread Rule 1: Everyone must claim either player or NPC. If you claim NPC and are alive after the culling, you are insta-killed. NPCs can claim player though (how could we stop them?) If someone claims NPC, they are NOT allowed to be voted.

Thread Rule 2: If @Schiavetto doesn't claim either player or NPC, they are to be yeeted today.
Current hardclaim list:
Claimed player:
falcon45ca
Michelle
Seanzie
nutella
Hally
Inawordyes

Claimed NPC:
Manny

No claims:
DeeZees
DrWilgy
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lumi
Neon
Porscha
pyxxy
Ricochet
Schiavetto
sprityo
hi

hello please hardclaim whether you are player or npc and read sean's quote in the spoiler. very important

I hard claimed a long time ago and if you guys can't even be fucked to read my shorter iso while still bothering to wagon me then like. i'm not really overly inclined to be full of wim! i've already played more than multiple other slots like schia and falcon and we had solid leads at the start of day and I feel like the threadstate got bored and started tin foiling for no reason. see > hally and nutella saying things that popped out of the blue like "oh yeah I had porscha town but now idk why" and are riding with it while sean thinks i'm avoiding him when I'm almost certain I could not have missed more than 1 ping since last night when I was active and playing and him thinking i'm avoiding him b/c i hadn't been online today is a bit silly imo but w/e i'm here now for like another hour
I think this needs to be killed.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:03 pm

Terms and conditions:

Current hardclaim list:
Claimed player:
falcon45ca
Michelle
Seanzie
nutella
Hally
Inawordyes

Claimed NPC:
Manny

No claims:
DeeZees
DrWilgy
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lumi
Neon
Porscha
pyxxy
Ricochet
Schiavetto
sprityo
hi

I don't care. You are wasting your time and you know that, but you think this counts as applying pressure.

You and others have already cased other slots with legitimate reasons to vote them, I have seen no reasons for anybody to think I'm wolfy, everybody is just fucking bored and throwing names out there for shits and giggles, which is fine. But if you are genuinely thinking I should go over today over anyone else mentioned today, then I'm not going to engage the thread and just leave.

There is nothing I can say against "I think this should die." yeah man, maybe you should die. who fucking cares. just throw a dart at a name on the board and say they are avoiding you and they should die when they start interacting with you. You're being incredibly frustrating right now sean.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha, help me yeet Falcon or Nutella instead of you. Or maybe Pyxxy to make it a salad.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:07 pm

Terms and conditions:

Current hardclaim list:
Claimed player:
falcon45ca
Michelle
Seanzie
nutella
Hally
Inawordyes

Claimed NPC:
Manny

No claims:
DeeZees
DrWilgy
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lumi
Neon
Porscha
pyxxy
Ricochet
Schiavetto
sprityo
hi

I don't care. You are wasting your time and you know that, but you think this counts as applying pressure.

You and others have already cased other slots with legitimate reasons to vote them, I have seen no reasons for anybody to think I'm wolfy, everybody is just fucking bored and throwing names out there for shits and giggles, which is fine. But if you are genuinely thinking I should go over today over anyone else mentioned today, then I'm not going to engage the thread and just leave.

There is nothing I can say against "I think this should die." yeah man, maybe you should die. who fucking cares. just throw a dart at a name on the board and say they are avoiding you and they should die when they start interacting with you. You're being incredibly frustrating right now sean.
Who are these folks?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:08 pm Porscha, help me yeet Falcon or Nutella instead of you. Or maybe Pyxxy to make it a salad.
Pyxxy has hardclaimed NPC so are not allowed to be voted.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:08 pm Porscha, help me yeet Falcon or Nutella instead of you. Or maybe Pyxxy to make it a salad.
I'm fine with falcon or pyxxy today. falcon more than pyxxy. I don't see why nutella needs to go over today.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:09 pm

Terms and conditions:
Current hardclaim list:
Claimed player:
falcon45ca
Michelle
Seanzie
nutella
Hally
Inawordyes

Claimed NPC:
Manny

No claims:
DeeZees
DrWilgy
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lumi
Neon
Porscha
pyxxy
Ricochet
Schiavetto
sprityo
hi

Who are these folks?
iawy, falcon, schia, etc. you read their names, I read their names.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:09 pm

hi

Who are these folks?
iawy, falcon, schia, etc. you read their names, I read their names.
IAWY has been extremely townie.

Falcon is in his townrange, but if you want to push there, you're going to need to really push. You aren't really pushing.

Schia is likely just NPC.

I have read all the names. Yours is most concerning to me. Work with me. Convince me otherwise, or claim NPC.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I do not believe my name is the most concerning to you. I'm not going to convince you otherwise, and I'm not going to claim NPC when I'm not an NPC to avoid you today with the inevitable knowledge that when I am not culled I will be policy yeeted. I don't want to be policy yeeted. Just fucking vote me off today and get virtually no info when I flip. Then I can stop wasting my time.

I think if anyone should go over today, it's falcon. "he's in his townrange" okay? I'm in my town range. but falcon has slanked a million times more than I have, which inherently brings down his value as a town range player compared to me.

I don't believe you're most concerned with me, you're just picking someone to tunnel to see how they respond and going from there b/c that's how you like to solve. I'm just letting you know that I'm not interested in entertaining a blind tunnel from you right now.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:54 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:52 pm
You are welcome to take over. I'm trying to do the best I can as town leader until I am inevitably killed tonight.
to be fair they might kill Michelle, who was also on two winning wagons, scum also probably has 1-3 scout results still alive I would bet, but given their NKs they probably only hit NPCs XD
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:18 pm I do not believe my name is the most concerning to you. I'm not going to convince you otherwise, and I'm not going to claim NPC when I'm not an NPC to avoid you today with the inevitable knowledge that when I am not culled I will be policy yeeted. I don't want to be policy yeeted. Just fucking vote me off today and get virtually no info when I flip. Then I can stop wasting my time.

I think if anyone should go over today, it's falcon. "he's in his townrange" okay? I'm in my town range. but falcon has slanked a million times more than I have, which inherently brings down his value as a town range player compared to me.

I don't believe you're most concerned with me, you're just picking someone to tunnel to see how they respond and going from there b/c that's how you like to solve. I'm just letting you know that I'm not interested in entertaining a blind tunnel from you right now.
I'm trying to work with you. If you can show me some critical thought, I will gladly certify you town. You aren't doing that, at least thus far.

Falcon is slanking, but he is consistant with his slanking, similar to how town!Falcon slanks. You have severely dropped off this game the last few days. I'm not saying this to pressure you, just to justify why you are a reasonable subject for contemplation.

If you are town, please please work with me, help me find who is scum. Doing so will help me find you and others.

What do you think of Deezees? What about Hally? Do you have any names that you think should be talked more about, aside from Falcon?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

hmm...

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:10 pm
By you, sure. These rules are self imposed.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:10 pm
By you, sure. These rules are self imposed.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:22 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:18 pm I do not believe my name is the most concerning to you. I'm not going to convince you otherwise, and I'm not going to claim NPC when I'm not an NPC to avoid you today with the inevitable knowledge that when I am not culled I will be policy yeeted. I don't want to be policy yeeted. Just fucking vote me off today and get virtually no info when I flip. Then I can stop wasting my time.

I'm trying to work with you. If you can show me some critical thought, I will gladly certify you town. You aren't doing that, at least thus far.

Falcon is slanking, but he is consistant with his slanking, similar to how town!Falcon slanks. You have severely dropped off this game the last few days. I'm not saying this to pressure you, just to justify why you are a reasonable subject for contemplation.

If you are town, please please work with me, help me find who is scum. Doing so will help me find you and others.

What do you think of Deezees? What about Hally? Do you have any names that you think should be talked more about, aside from Falcon?
I have shown critical thought most of the game, so you don't need it from me right at this exact moment.

I don't like discussing game activity as an option of being AI because it's angle shooting and means nothing except that someone is busy and or tired as far as anyone else knows. We can all lie about our activity and it's not a good point against a player who otherwise has not been scummy.

I agree that iawy was likely unlucky in his last eod and has been towny despite the great amount of time discussing him earlier on. I haven't caught up today since talking to you is apparently the number 1 most important thing I have to do in the game today, so I haven't seen a lot of falcon's most recent posting. I can't think of anything wilgy has done today. hally may or may not be a player, I think what they've posted today was towny enough to not push them today. deezees has been cleared town on multiple occasions and i agree with that position. neon also hasn't impressed me but i'm not sure if they are worth pushing today or not. if you want a reads list, just ask for one next time. you speak plainly but sometimes just don't ask for what you want. asking for me to work with you when on my second post responding to you, you say, "this should be killed" is not a great way of communicating with me.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha is a hit.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

EoD is in like 1.33 hours? Yeah.

Porscha should go over IMO.

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

Damn EoD is soon eh? I keep getting thrown off by AU date.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:33 pm Those I've @'d in this post, please read the terms and conditions here:

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME please claim player or NPC.

@iaafr please claim player or NPC.

@DrWilgy please claim player or NPC.

@Lumi please claim player or NPC.

@Manny please claim player or NPC.
I am in fact still a player.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

gonna be real, i know sean is probably town and has crowned himself leader

but his approach of pestering people who have already claimed multiple times to claim is kinda annoying

also i’m not really seeing what he’s seeing with porscha and why he’s been hounding her so much in particular and is so confident in it

just don’t think his approach is productive :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

k suppose i'm done playing this game see ya guys it was fun until sean became the fun police and told me to go fuck myself
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:33 pm Those I've @'d in this post, please read the terms and conditions here:

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME please claim player or NPC.

@iaafr please claim player or NPC.

@DrWilgy please claim player or NPC.

@Lumi please claim player or NPC.

@Manny please claim player or NPC.
I am in fact still a player.
Thanks, please vote Porscha.

Terms and conditions:

Current hardclaim list:
Claimed player:
falcon45ca
Michelle
Seanzie
nutella
Hally
Inawordyes
Lumi
DrWilgy

Claimed NPC:
Manny
pyxxy

No claims:
DeeZees
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lumi
Neon
Porscha
Ricochet
Schiavetto
sprityo

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

but i mean we can kill porscha anyway, sure fine whatever

maybe seanzie has more skill points than me and porscha is actually outed wolf

just stating ftr that i don’t get it
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

new string of porscha posts sucks
looked at the first couple pages of her iso and in retrospect they also suck
shes a wolf
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

sean thinks that me being mad is b/c i'm a caught wolf when he has literally accused me of nothing with a single specific and been impossible to work with despite him begging me to work with him. heads up sean I know you're a math guy but work on the communication skills maybe
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:48 pm k suppose i'm done playing this game see ya guys it was fun until sean became the fun police and told me to go fuck myself
I don't think this is an accurate telling of events.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:50 pm but i mean we can kill porscha anyway, sure fine whatever

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:50 pm new string of porscha posts sucks
shes a wolf
why are both you reinforcing my recent post saying you were the ones who out of nowhere pulled my name out of a hat to apply pressure? you're just piggy backing off of sean's shit hole push on me with 0 critical thought

one of you has to be wolfing, maybe nook was right on nutella
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like literally tandem you guys are online at the same time with my name saying the exact same thing together. it's uncanny to the point of suspicion
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:50 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:48 pm k suppose i'm done playing this game see ya guys it was fun until sean became the fun police and told me to go fuck myself
I don't think this is an accurate telling of events.
I'm sure you don't think it is! not like you care what I think
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:52 pm
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:50 pm but i mean we can kill porscha anyway, sure fine whatever

shes a wolf
why are both you reinforcing my recent post saying you were the ones who out of nowhere pulled my name out of a hat to apply pressure? you're just piggy backing off of sean's shit hole push on me with 0 critical thought

i literally independently looked at your iso and found it wolfy
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:47 pm gonna be real, i know sean is probably town and has crowned himself leader

but his approach of pestering people who have already claimed multiple times to claim is kinda annoying

also i’m not really seeing what he’s seeing with porscha and why he’s been hounding her so much in particular and is so confident in it

⬆️ mostly agreed
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:53 pm

shes a wolf

i literally independently looked at your iso and found it wolfy
that changes nothing about my accusation towards you
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

shes a wolf

what are you talking about?

the worst i’ve said about you today is that you maybe should get dropped into the PoE and have dropped off

but i’ve also said multiple times i’m scared that the thread is suffering from recency bias on you because you were consensus town read before

i haven’t even voted you or called you a wolf or pushed you at all and am now openly stating that i don’t get seanzie’s confidence in you being a wolf

i’m not piggybacking off seanzie at all
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I don't know anything of Porscha's early game. I just know they've been non-existant since I started playing. Usually players who are strong in early game and drop off at a certain point are wolf indicative (but not always). Pushing Porscha, they did not respond at all to me throughout the day, and then recently they started to, and I know they were coming at me from a "he's suspecting me" mindset, but it feels like they threw in the towel before they started talking to me and are instead just going through the motions (mentioning that we should be just talking about the people who've been talked about without any specifics for example, and only when pressed about who they are do they mention names, and none of the names were great or came with any gusto).

I don't think Porscha is an NPC at this point, and the way they feel does feel caught. I sometimes mistake these things, but it dosen't feel good to me, and I am unlikely to move my vote off Porscha at this point.

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:52 pm like literally tandem you guys are online at the same time with my name saying the exact same thing together. it's uncanny to the point of suspicion
you’re not reading lol, we are saying opposite things

nut is saying she agrees with seanzie and wants to kill you

i’m saying i don’t see what seanzie sees

???
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:52 pm like literally tandem you guys are online at the same time with my name saying the exact same thing together. it's uncanny to the point of suspicion
hally's not saying even close to the same things as me??? what????

anyway yeah the first two pages of your iso is like, hurr durr claiming npc and jokes about wolfsiding and that you wont do anything that matters and well it seems you didnt do anything that mattered except the random impassioned ran push out of nowhere and then you hid away again.

also theres some weird interactions with both nook and neon that id prob want to look into if you flip w
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:56 pm I don't think Porscha is an NPC at this point, and the way they feel does feel caught.
yes

would recommend skimming their early game it's not worth the trs they got at all in retrospect
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:56 pm

shes a wolf

the worst i’ve said about you today is that you maybe should get dropped into the PoE and have dropped off

but i’ve also said multiple times i’m scared that the thread is suffering from recency bias on you because you were consensus town read before

i haven’t even voted you or called you a wolf or pushed you at all and am now openly stating that i don’t get seanzie’s confidence in you being a wolf

that's fine, part of why I said one of you is wolfing and threw out nutella's name and not yours. I think you have been towny today and are likely just getting caught up in a tangle of sean tunnel and nutella wolf
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:54 pm
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:47 pm gonna be real, i know sean is probably town and has crowned himself leader

⬆️ mostly agreed
Also, the point of the pestering people - I am trying to root out anyone who is acting NPC-like but isn't NPC. I believe it is past that point, and want a social contract to stipulate that "oh, it's after the culling and you all thought I was NPC? Well, I'm just town!" isn't going to fly. Too easy for wolves to hide there, IMO.

Sorry if it is slightly annoying to those who have already claimed, but I'd rather slightly annoy a town or NPC than let a wolf have an easy-ride to D8.

Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

bi-hourly post saying porscha is likely town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nook is probably a wolf who has sowed a seed of suspicion on me that has grown into probably some town suspecting me too for bad reasons so that mafia has an excuse not to kill me so i can keep having bad reads and lose the game
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:56 pm

I don't know anything of Porscha's early game. I just know they've been non-existant since I started playing. Usually players who are strong in early game and drop off at a certain point are wolf indicative (but not always). Pushing Porscha, they did not respond at all to me throughout the day, and then recently they started to, and I know they were coming at me from a "he's suspecting me" mindset, but it feels like they threw in the towel before they started talking to me and are instead just going through the motions (mentioning that we should be just talking about the people who've been talked about without any specifics for example, and only when pressed about who they are do they mention names, and none of the names were great or came with any gusto).

I don't think Porscha is an NPC at this point, and the way they feel does feel caught. I sometimes mistake these things, but it dosen't feel good to me, and I am unlikely to move my vote off Porscha at this point.
that’s fine, you’re entitled to your read and you can push it if you want

i’m not really seeing it but it doesn’t matter, you have way more thread pull than me so it’s not like i could stop it even if i wanted to (and i don’t really)

we’ll see what she flips ig

(also it’s been obvious she’s not an NPC for days)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Skimmed the Porscha wolfening.

I can see it.

But you know what's better?

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Day 6 Vote Count
SoD: #6770 EoD: #0

porscha (5): Michelle (25), DeeZees (38), nutella (126), falcon45ca (20), Seanzie (168)
Not Voting (3): MacDougall (4), DrWilgy (24), Porscha (36)
falcon45ca (2): Jackofhearts2005 (65), Lumi (22)
nutella (2): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7), pyxxy (37)
sprityo (1): Ricochet (5)
spirityo (1): ilario (20)
pyxxy (1): Neon (38)
unvote (1): Hally (92)
schiavetto (1): Inawordyes (57)
manny (1): Manny (18)
ilario (1): sprityo (2)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:59 pm
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:56 pm

shes a wolf

that's fine, part of why I said one of you is wolfing and threw out nutella's name and not yours. I think you have been towny today and are likely just getting caught up in a tangle of sean tunnel and nutella wolf
If it helps, I feel like if Nutella is a wolf, they are putting themselves in a box. If you flip town, I will elim them next.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”