Wuppitybairn, deru, deru!

Poll ended at Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:58 pm

bea
33%
FZ.
No votes
insertnamehere
17%
Kate and Ruth Greenfield (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 6
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Willow [Day 5]

Post by Marmot »

^^^Likewise for INH.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by FZ. »

insertnamehere wrote:
FZ. wrote:
I know I'm not the baddie, and I assume you know this too, and it's not INH either. I am 99% it's not DH or MM which again, leaves Bea and Sorsha.
Now, if Bea was really the baddie, she would have voted for Kate and call it self preservation. At the time she voted, she didn't know I would vote for Kate, so if she wanted to stay alive she would have done that (because she probably assumed I wouldn't be voting for Kate).
Sorsha, on the other hand, had nothing to lose by not voting, and I don't buy the fell asleep claim, it's too damn convenient.
Why are you ruling out DH and MM? Also, if bea was bad, and she then voted for Kate, that would have seemed too suspicious. I'm not really sure if that defense really works.
Because it was either die at that moment, because I'm sure she never thought I'd vote for Kate, or be saved another day and try to convince us then, that she's a civvie. If you're the last baddie standing, which would you choose?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

And I'm ruling the others out because all of us were here voting, and if two civvies were on the verge of being lynched, the one who had the most to gain by not voting was the baddie
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 92

Post by insertnamehere »

FZ. wrote:And I'm ruling the others out because all of us were here voting, and if two civvies were on the verge of being lynched, the one who had the most to gain by not voting was the baddie
I feel like that's some weak reasoning for ruling out MM and DH, but out of the five, (including you) I probably find Sorsha the most suspicious. I'm willing to see what develops out of that.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 71

Re: Willow [Night 5]

Post by Epignosis »

Eloh and I are attending a party to promote her cake business. The post will therefore be just a few hours tardy.

Free food, free beer, free wine. :wine:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:Eloh and I are attending a party to promote her cake business. The post will therefore be just a few hours tardy.

Free cake?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:Eloh and I are attending a party to promote her cake business. The post will therefore be just a few hours tardy.

Have fun :)
I guess I'll see the results after I get home from work tomorrow.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Night 5: Bring Him In

Fin Raziel had lost enough sleep because of the oinking.

"Bring him in," she said.

birdwithteeth11 is no longer a pig.

It is now Day 6. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
DharmaHelper

Re: Willow [Day 6]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Welcome back Bwt.

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Welcome BWT, can't wait to hear what you think of all this nonsense.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Twist. :D I completely forgot about BWT.

I'd really like to know what everyone thinks, not just BWT.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Since no once commented yet, and I don't know how much I'll be able to be here later on, I just voted Sorsha. If anyone can convince me the baddie is someone else, by all means.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

wb teefies :)

I got called into work. :(

Voting Sorsha now.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

INH, who do you think the last baddie is?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

FZ. wrote:INH, who do you think the last baddie is?
I'm really not sure, but I do feel like a Sorsha lynch would be informative. Unless someone can show me another decent case, that's what I'm probably going to go with.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

insertnamehere wrote:
I'm really not sure, but I do feel like a Sorsha lynch would be informative. Unless someone can show me another decent case, that's what I'm probably going to go with.
In what way will it be informative? I think that if everyone votes for her and she's a civvie, we learn nothing. I just really think she's not.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

FZ. wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
In what way will it be informative? I think that if everyone votes for her and she's a civvie, we learn nothing. I just really think she's not.
It means that I'm trusting you on this. If Sorsha is bad, then congrats for sniffing her out, the game is over. If Sorsha is civ, then I'm probably going to very suspicious of you.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

insertnamehere wrote:
FZ. wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
It means that I'm trusting you on this. If Sorsha is bad, then congrats for sniffing her out, the game is over. If Sorsha is civ, then I'm probably going to very suspicious of you.
No one is forcing you to follow me. I happen to trust you for several reasons, and I thought you already figured my role, but all of this has nothing to do with the fact I think she's a baddie.
I don't see how her coming out a civvie is going to make me your prime suspect, especially since you're not suggesting anyone else, but whatever.
I also think she's kind of given up, which makes me feel even better about my choice. It's hard being the last baddie standing when there are so many civvies still alive, and I think she realizes that she's going down. Plus, not once this past day and night has she said who she's suspicious of at this point, so that's another reason for me to think she's bad
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

As much as I'm enjoying the dead peoples' votes. Where are the living ones when we need them
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Sorsha »

You will be very, very disappointed with a sorsha lynch today. A civvie will die and the baddie gets to kill another tonight.

I have not "given up" as fz says above. I'm just aware of the fact that I don't have much going for me as far as proving I'm a civvie. And whenever I am around and able to talk, no one else is. I work third shift, sorry! And the reason for not voting the other day (falling asleep) was not a lie as you say, fz.... It really happened.

So I'm voting Bea. I'm at a sustainability conference right now for school and I will not be able to engage more than this post. Sorry again, but please don't lynch me, I'm not bad!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Well, gonna go with Sorsha. We can afford to be wrong at least once, now that BWT is back.

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:You will be very, very disappointed with a sorsha lynch today. A civvie will die and the baddie gets to kill another tonight.

I have not "given up" as fz says above. I'm just aware of the fact that I don't have much going for me as far as proving I'm a civvie. And whenever I am around and able to talk, no one else is. I work third shift, sorry! And the reason for not voting the other day (falling asleep) was not a lie as you say, fz.... It really happened.

So I'm voting Bea. I'm at a sustainability conference right now for school and I will not be able to engage more than this post. Sorry again, but please don't lynch me, I'm not bad!
You're making me doubt myself now. Appeal to emotions work really well on me.
But I'm going to analyze each person to narrow things down:
INH- civvie. Just because

Bea- should have voted herself last day for the baddies to have a chance of winning, so voting Sorsha does not make any sense to me if she's a baddie. Unless she considered changing her vote in the last minute. But that wouldn't secure her so I see no reason to think she's a baddie.

DH- there's something too sloppy and lazy about DH's game. I have a feeling he'd be trying a little harder if he were the last baddie

MM- He's the only one who I can't really say anything about. He's a suspect, but Sorsha is more
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Going with Sorsha, hope FZ's right about this.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Willow [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who has destroyed the castle at Galladoorn?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:18 pm

bea
Sorsha (8)
10%

birdwithteeth11
No votes

DharmaHelper
No votes

FZ.
No votes

insertnamehere
No votes

Metalmarsh89
No votes

Sorsha
FZ. (4), bea (5), DharmaHelper (9), insertnamehere (10)
40%

Joanne Whalley (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), thellama73 (2), Kate (3), Turnip Head (6), juliets (7)
50%

Total votes : 10
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Willow [Night 6]

Post by Epignosis »

Day 6: Vohnkar, Step Back!

That was how they warned Sorsha when they saw the trolls raiding Tir Asleen. But she didn't listen. She stepped in troll dung, and while she was attempting to clean her show, the trolls leaped upon her.

Sorsha has been lynched. She was Vohnkar.

It is now Night 6. You have 22 hours to send in your PMs.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Eek

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

My thoughts on the remaining players, in no particular order:

FZ (Note: I'm going to refer to you as a she out of convenience. I've briefly looked at some of the games you played, and I couldn't find a gender guide. I know that this is kind of a big thing for some people, and I apologize if I get it wrong.)

I was never sold on a lot of her reasoning for ruling out certain players. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, and trust her on Sorsha. We all just saw how that turned out. I'm leaning towards confused civvie about her more than misleading baddie. I think I see what role she was hinting at being, and if she is in fact that role, I hope that she realizes that she has a far better chance of winning with the civvies.

Dharmahelper

DH has been kind of a non-entity this game, which you may notice as being a trend among the players left. By his own standards, DH is practically comatose. FZ stated in one of her assessments that she thinks that if he was bad, then he would be more active. I have the opposite opinion about the last baddie. I think he or she is probably bored of the game by now. All of his/her teammates are gone, and (s)he doesn't have that big of a chance of winning. I'm not about to rule DH out.

Bea

Bea has been one of the more hotly debated players, while staying out these debates herself. FZ states that if she was bad, she would have voted for herself on Day 5. I counter with the fact that maybe she just didn't want to out herself. I don't like how quiet she is being, but she does at least have an excuse, which is more than I can say for the next player...

Metalmarsh

MM is the most under the radar quiet player in the game right now. Looking over his post history for the game, he was one of the people who rushed Llama out of the game, and then subtly defended SVS until he couldn't anymore. He missed a few polls exactly when he needed to, and other then that has been mostly a ghost. He's the guy that I find most suspicious, and who I am probably going to vote for tomorrow.

Birdwithteeth

Hello? Are you still out there? Please come back to the thread, I'd love to hear what you have on all of this. I'm going to vote for you, as you're the only confirmed civ here.

TL;DR MM is my top suspect, but bea and DH have an eyebrow raised from me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Also, RIP Sorsha.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorry Sorsha. :(
I think I had good reasons for suspecting you and there was more than I stated. But I was wrong, and I take responsibility.

INH, even though I take responsibility for being wrong, not one of you, other than Sorsha, suggested voting for anyone else, so none of you blame your vote on me. there wasn't even a discussion on other people.

All the things you said about the other players have crossed my mind as well. What can I say, I hate it when baddies take the easy way out and just barely post, so I tend to give players more credit than that, but I obviously know I can be wrong. I had reasons for voting Sorsha, and they turned out to be wrong.

MM is the person I said was my next top suspect, and he isn't here, so I don't know what to say about him. I'm also not trusting Bea and DH much now so I need to look over what's happened and decide.
I want to hear from each of the remaining who they think is the baddie and why.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

insertnamehere wrote:Metalmarsh

MM is the most under the radar quiet player in the game right now. Looking over his post history for the game, he was one of the people who rushed Llama out of the game, and then subtly defended SVS until he couldn't anymore. He missed a few polls exactly when he needed to, and other then that has been mostly a ghost. He's the guy that I find most suspicious, and who I am probably going to vote for tomorrow.
Is that because I listed you as my top suspect the other day?

My apologies to everyone for missing Day 6 entirely. I was out camping, and though I thought I'd be able to make it online to vote, I misjudged. But I'm back now, and with plenty of time to do work.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Metalmarsh

Is that because I listed you as my top suspect the other day?
Nice deflect. For those wondering, here's his "case" on me, and my response to it.
insertnamehere wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Kate wrote:Are we sure this is a good thing?
No idea. Another reason for voting INH.
Are you saying he's your least trusted?
Yes. It's doubtful that all three baddies voted Dom on day 1, which would clear you and Kate (and birdwithteeth of course). That leaves juliets (Andrew), bea, DH, INH, Sorsha, and myself. SVS was being defensive early in the game and was called out for it. In response, she attempted to make a case on INH here. This could be seen as distancing.

To be fair though, I have not looked at any of the other players on the above list.
So, to be clear, your case on me is that I didn't vote to lynch a civ, and the baddie leader made a case on me.
Note that in none of the reasons I listed to why I find you suspicious, I didn't mention this. This is because I try to look at the game objectively. Even if a guy is campaigning after lynching me hard, I'm still going to give them an objective review not factoring any suspicions towards me into it.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Just a reminder that any PMs are due tonight at 7:24pm EST.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

This is really frustrating because I can't base judgements on nothing. I need people to state their opinion. I'm interested in what Bea thinks now that Sorsha who she voted for twice in a row was found to be a civvie.

INH, you said Bea wouldn't have voted for Kate if she wanted to look good, but if it was between Kate and herself, would she vote for someone else and get lynched to look good? How would that help her if she got lynched? I'm still not following that logic. The problem with Bea is that I haven't seen many suspicions from her during the game. She did vote for SVS, but that means nothing to me, because if I see a fellow baddie going down, I will vote for them too. Still, the lynch before the last one makes me doubt she could be the baddie.

Then there is DH who is again, doing nothing. If someone wanted to look good, DH is the person who would look best, because his reasons for voting Bea were "to save Kate", and like I said before I thought Sorsha was the last baddie, if he was the baddie, he defended the known civvie and no one could blame him for that. Also, all his actions are reactive, as he always says things in reaction to others and not on his own. I don't know how he plays as a baddie or as a civvie, so I don't know if he's usually like this.

Lastly, MM, who I said was my now top suspect. Well, I'm not sure. If he's the baddie, I'm sure he came on just to see the results and make sure he wasn't being lynched. As a civvie, wouldn't you expect him to let us know he won't be here? As a baddie, he could use it as a safety net if things were going in his favor.

I think it's still between DH and MM for me.
There's still Burgle in the game. I think that if the three discussed won't give some explanations by the time Burgle sends in his night PM, he should just force the others to vote for who is doing the least to help :p

INH, I think one of us will be the target of tonight, because it's pretty obvious the others are more suspicious, so they will be kept alive.
Do you still think it's MM?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

FZ. wrote:This is really frustrating because I can't base judgements on nothing. I need people to state their opinion. I'm interested in what Bea thinks now that Sorsha who she voted for twice in a row was found to be a civvie.

INH, you said Bea wouldn't have voted for Kate if she wanted to look good, but if it was between Kate and herself, would she vote for someone else and get lynched to look good? How would that help her if she got lynched? I'm still not following that logic. The problem with Bea is that I haven't seen many suspicions from her during the game. She did vote for SVS, but that means nothing to me, because if I see a fellow baddie going down, I will vote for them too. Still, the lynch before the last one makes me doubt she could be the baddie.

Ok, so let's assume bea's bad. There's seven votes. Three of which are going to Kate. The other three go to bea. Bea has to decide what to vote. If she votes Kate, she gives up her cover, and will most likely be eliminated the next day. If she votes for a different option, she has a 50% chance of not being lynched, and her cover isn't blown. She lives to see another few days. That's a scenario that I think is possible.

Then there is DH who is again, doing nothing. If someone wanted to look good, DH is the person who would look best, because his reasons for voting Bea were "to save Kate", and like I said before I thought Sorsha was the last baddie, if he was the baddie, he defended the known civvie and no one could blame him for that. Also, all his actions are reactive, as he always says things in reaction to others and not on his own. I don't know how he plays as a baddie or as a civvie, so I don't know if he's usually like this.

Usually he's a talkative instigator, always one of the top posters in a thread, and spearhead's a lot of lynches. That's why his playstyle in this game is very suspicious.

Lastly, MM, who I said was my now top suspect. Well, I'm not sure. If he's the baddie, I'm sure he came on just to see the results and make sure he wasn't being lynched. As a civvie, wouldn't you expect him to let us know he won't be here? As a baddie, he could use it as a safety net if things were going in his favor.

I'm not really getting what you are saying here, could you go into more detail?

There's still Burgle in the game. I think that if the three discussed won't give some explanations by the time Burgle sends in his night PM, he should just force the others to vote for who is doing the least to help :p

INH, I think one of us will be the target of tonight, because it's pretty obvious the others are more suspicious, so they will be kept alive.

Out of the three still alive, he's the one I find suspicious the most.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

insertnamehere wrote:
FZ. wrote:This is really frustrating because I can't base judgements on nothing. I need people to state their opinion. I'm interested in what Bea thinks now that Sorsha who she voted for twice in a row was found to be a civvie.

Ok, so let's assume bea's bad. There's seven votes. Three of which are going to Kate. The other three go to bea. Bea has to decide what to vote. If she votes Kate, she gives up her cover, and will most likely be eliminated the next day. If she votes for a different option, she has a 50% chance of not being lynched, and her cover isn't blown. She lives to see another few days. That's a scenario that I think is possible.

Usually he's a talkative instigator, always one of the top posters in a thread, and spearhead's a lot of lynches. That's why his playstyle in this game is very suspicious.

I'm not really getting what you are saying here, could you go into more detail?

Out of the three still alive, he's the one I find suspicious the most.
With Bea, there were 2 votes on Kate, which everyone thought were most likely forced by Burgle, and 1 or 2 on Bea when she voted. I'm not sure if she voted before DH or after him. The two people who were left to vote were me and Sorsha. I think it was pretty safe to assume that the other people who were civvies were not going to vote for Kate who was probably the most assured civvie. I waited til the last second to vote for Kate, so it's not like she saw 3 votes on her and decided to change. So if she was the last baddie, most probably she thought me and Sorsha would vote for her between the two, which would leave her being lynched.

As for DH, he voted for the wrong people the entire game, but so did Sorsha, which we now know was a civvie, so that means nothing.
Do you remember who MM voted for when we lynched Elo?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

insertnamehere wrote: Note that in none of the reasons I listed to why I find you suspicious, I didn't mention this. This is because I try to look at the game objectively. Even if a guy is campaigning after lynching me hard, I'm still going to give them an objective review not factoring any suspicions towards me into it.
Yes, you have been objective here of late, which is why you listed being unsure of everyone, and seemed to pick one of those out to target (that being me). Your reasons next to DH and myself have the same overall idea, but yet I am the one. Why so?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:As for DH, he voted for the wrong people the entire game, but so did Sorsha, which we now know was a civvie, so that means nothing.
Do you remember who MM voted for when we lynched Elo?
I missed that vote.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

RIP Sorsha. I'm sorry I was wrong about you. :(

I didn't vote for Kate because I didn't think she was bad. It's as simple as that. I wasn't trying to make myself look anything. I thought Sorsha was the baddie and I was wrong. Now I have to re-evaluate everything.

I have the best feels about INH and FZ. I hope I'm not wrong in thinking this, but they've appeared civ to me the whole way through.

I know I'm a civ and teeifes is as confirmed as they come what with his being piggied and everything.

MM and DH are at the lower end of my list. Between the two, I've had better feels about MM than DH. I've been trying to give DH the benifit of the doubt because I thought I'd read after the Harry Potter game, that he was trying to play a more low keyed game this game, but I'm not used to it so his quiet does make me more nervous than it would from someone else.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Willow [Day 7]

Post by Epignosis »

Night 6: Tir Asleen

No one was frightened by MetalMarsh89's flexing by the moat in the outer bailey of Tir Asleen. That was not what scared them. By the time MetalMarsh89 turned, the Eborsisk was gnawing on both ends of the hapless traveler.

MetalMarsh89 has been killed. It is now Day 7. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

That was really weird. RIP MM, I'm sorry.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:confused:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Yeah, this is very weird. Why NK MM now, when he was probably going to be lynched tomorrow? Did Kael think he had an important role? Was it some odd misguided attempt to put suspicion on me? Was it just random? Did DH not find him funny, what the flibberty gibbet is going on here?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Either FZ or bea are the last mafia I think.

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DH, you're grasping.

I am 99.5% sure DH is the remaining scum
I'm voting for him
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

There is once possible scenario where DH does not have to be the baddie.

Epi [/epi], can Meegosh save himself?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:DH, you're grasping.

I am 99.5% sure DH is the remaining scum
I'm voting for him
Am I really?

I know BWT isn't mafia because he was pigged.
INH is (if my theory is correct) Burglekutt or w/e and he can be left alone.
I am certainly not a mafia.

That leaves you and bea.

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

haha, that was supposed to be:

Epi, can Meegosh save himself?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis *would* make himself a forum tag :stare:

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

RIP MM. :(

DharmaHelper wrote:Either FZ or bea are the last mafia I think.
I know I'm civ, what makes you think FZ is mafia? I've been reading her as civ this game, what have I missed?

I don't see any tags - do they not appear in the black theme?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Or wait - I should have kept reading - so you think it's just down to the numbers now?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”