70%

Total votes: 10
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:15 am gm. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.
This seems like a good place to take a break. The entrance of the good doctor is Luke the next chapter of a book.
And good day to you as well Kate.

I still have no idea what's going on here. Will likely put more effort in after work this evening.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tutuu
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:17 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:29 pm Just went through lucy ISO and I can see her as scum here

I don't think town lucy worries this much. There was also one one post where she said something like "since I am town and that means you are playing poorly" which pinged me because we... do not know your alignment. That's like the most basic part of mafia and I think Lucy knows we cannot just let her townlead D1 without a mech clear, and to call it bad play is icky icky

I never see neon/lucy being w/w, or tutuu/lucy being w/w

I'm really sorry if you're town Lucy, but I'm staying here for now
I dont have an issue with her trying to town lead without mech clear, and I've seen town lucy make the exact argument before of "ur wolf siding cuz you're wrong on my alignment" which actually often gets townread by other players who consider it "towny entitlement" but I see here that this never happened. I actually think lucy is thread spewed town here unless wilgy and rondo are at least 1 of her partners, or lucy attempted a bus on sabi that inadvertantly 180'd due to threadstate and was forcibly reversed.

But like I mentioned before. When this many players are scum reading a player, especially day 1... it means either:
1) lucy is now being bussed. Town must now find busses
2) lucy is town and wolves hopped on the train. Town must now find trains

Either way, we have some engines to find here fellas!
or 3) lucy is mafia and a lot of towns are just scumreading her

i dunno how likely it is, but didnt this happen in hedgehog?

fmpov we're playing hedgehog rn, i can't find a single difference. everything feels the same to me
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

And in all fairness to lucy, she really did show some good restraint and calmness when she was first getting voted, and also in her interactions with me.

Like, she *literally thanked* someone who voted her because they were going along with her theory on voting.

So I'm not entirely sold on her being wolf, though I most certainly dont feel like it's impossible.

If I have to put up with lucy acting very similarly everytime she gets into a game, I'm doing my best to try and discern the differences between Lucy's town ate and Lucy's wolf ate, for example. I just wish she would put more effort towards doing her best to help me make such discernments when needed, but I dont think we always communicate very well. But I am worried I'm seeing differences between Lucy's last wolf game ate and this games ate
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:22 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:29 pm Just went through lucy ISO and I can see her as scum here

I don't think town lucy worries this much. There was also one one post where she said something like "since I am town and that means you are playing poorly" which pinged me because we... do not know your alignment. That's like the most basic part of mafia and I think Lucy knows we cannot just let her townlead D1 without a mech clear, and to call it bad play is icky icky

I dont have an issue with her trying to town lead without mech clear, and I've seen town lucy make the exact argument before of "ur wolf siding cuz you're wrong on my alignment" which actually often gets townread by other players who consider it "towny entitlement" but I see here that this never happened. I actually think lucy is thread spewed town here unless wilgy and rondo are at least 1 of her partners, or lucy attempted a bus on sabi that inadvertantly 180'd due to threadstate and was forcibly reversed.

But like I mentioned before. When this many players are scum reading a player, especially day 1... it means either:

fmpov we're playing hedgehog rn, i can't find a single difference. everything feels the same to me
Lol, are you serious? That is not at all how I recall day of hedgehog going.

If rondo wasnt a broken record about lucy she wouldnt have had that issue in the first place, and like you pointed out earlier, she only had 3 votes and the threadstate was not that hard against her;
Who else really besides rondo and syn were pushing lucy? Rondo was right in that she was probably doing some kind of reaction to being caught early, but you'll notice she never actually gave up because she was aware that nobody was really believing in rondo. She really kinda pulled herself up by her bootstraps tbh
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:43 am I was gonna come in here with the hot take that Kate is wolf, but Tutuu beat me to it, so now it is only lukewarm.
It's actually cold. There's no reason you'd know this though bc I've hardly posted. I'm reading though now...I played this game to get to know the younger crew and get a feel for their play. Sometimes it's like they're speaking a different language but I'm working my way through .
I'm sorry, but I reserve the right to decide the temperature of my takes for myself.

I still think it is lukewarm.

I'll wait for you to give some content, but you still are sitting south of null IMO.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:27 pm

If rondo wasnt a broken record about lucy she wouldnt have had that issue in the first place, and like you pointed out earlier, she only had 3 votes and the threadstate was not that hard against her;
Who else really besides rondo and syn were pushing lucy? Rondo was right in that she was probably doing some kind of reaction to being caught early, but you'll notice she never actually gave up because she was aware that nobody was really believing in rondo. She really kinda pulled herself up by her bootstraps tbh
Ehh, it did kind of happen like that. Lucy turned into a reasonable-sized wagon, and I had to invent a Bereft wagon to move heat off her.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:27 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:43 am I was gonna come in here with the hot take that Kate is wolf, but Tutuu beat me to it, so now it is only lukewarm.
It's actually cold. There's no reason you'd know this though bc I've hardly posted. I'm reading though now...I played this game to get to know the younger crew and get a feel for their play. Sometimes it's like they're speaking a different language but I'm working my way through .
I'm sorry, but I reserve the right to decide the temperature of my takes for myself.

I still think it is lukewarm.

I'll wait for you to give some content, but you still are sitting south of null IMO.
Thankfully the vote is tomorrow bc I'm going back and forth between 2 threads. I'll show up, I promise.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Cool love that when I catch lucy I'm being accused of bussing.

At this point why do I even bother to try to do anything in games lol what's the point. I finally can scum hunt and both people I felt off in I get accused of bussing.

Also in what world is lucy threadspewed town? She's outted.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ehh, it did kind of happen like that. Lucy turned into a reasonable-sized wagon, and I had to invent a Bereft wagon to move heat off her.
Her AtE made it reasonably easy to just say "Lucy town, don't care if not because this AtE is bad", which made it easy to push people away from her.

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:25 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:33 am porscha/seanzie also sr me

funny
When you come back I trust you will do your due diligence in figuring out who actually believes their sr on you and who doesnt
no thanks, i'm gonna do absolutely nothing

town (you) fucked up so poorly that now i have to be chopped
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha

Lilypetal
Dennis

DrWilgy
Neon
pyxxy
Sabiplz

RondoDimBuckle
falcon45ca
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

tutuu
WindwardAway

Kate
lucy

So yeah, y'all gotta turn up those town-o-stats please, because I got more scum reads than I do elims.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

... sure. And how is that just like now when she has not made any counter wagon? Her only real SR is on tutuu who is the one making the biggest push after I started it. This is believable towny play imo.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:27 pm Lol, are you serious? That is not at all how I recall day of hedgehog going.

so you're arguing that since this time lucy gave up for real and left she's town now?

i suppose it's not impossible, but this gameplay is so unfun and unreasonable. it's not fun to play like that, not fun to try to read it either
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:33 pm

funny
When you come back I trust you will do your due diligence in figuring out who actually believes their sr on you and who doesnt

I didnt fuck up anything. Die mad.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:35 pm

funny

you played horribly
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:29 pm

At this point why do I even bother to try to do anything in games lol what's the point. I finally can scum hunt and both people I felt off in I get accused of bussing.

please, can't people just have fun in mafia? lol

like is it really that big of a deal that porscha suggested you might have bussed?

u dont have to be gloomy, u could be fun instead
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:34 pm

... sure. And how is that just like now when she has not made any counter wagon? Her only real SR is on tutuu who is the one making the biggest push after I started it. This is believable towny play imo.
Well, first off... she didn't make that counterwagon. Her and Sheep were off-wagon D1, I pushed Bareft, it was me and townies.

Second off, Tutuu is a counter-wagon right now.

Third off, my point is that "Lucy got scumread by a bunch of townies" is exactly what happend in Hedgehog Mafia. Other details are different sure, but she was not bussed. I actually wanted to bus her, but she didn't want me to, so I powerwolfed instead.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:36 pm

funny

you played horribly
why lucy :(

(are u doing this) lol

are u upset from something unrelated to the game?

is it purely this game that upset you?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:27 pm Lol, are you serious? That is not at all how I recall day of hedgehog going.

so you're arguing that since this time lucy gave up for real and left she's town now?

i suppose it's not impossible, but this gameplay is so unfun and unreasonable. it's not fun to play like that, not fun to try to read it either
It isnt the only part of my argument at all. The situation isn't identical, is my argument. Rondo and syn were the only real pushers on lucy day 1 and day 2 last time. This time the entire threadstate barring rondo wilgy and I guess kate, are SR'ing her.

You postured option 3) shes a wolf getting sr'd by a lot of townies.
How likely do you believe this option to be than the other 2 I put forward? I think on day 1 when you are working with someone who is a capable wolf, it is unlikely they are caught like this without straight up slipping or getting unluckily mech'd on a n0. There was no slip or n0. I believe that while option 3 is always *possible*, is it the *least likely* of the options. Even if you really truly believe lucy is wolfing, I believe you would think my option 1 is more likely than option 3. Option 3 is lazy.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 am @Lilypetal caught up here's you go

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - towny
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
tutuu - Stop self voting. Also scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Null reads are lame. This reads list sucks.
I'm not caught up so I'm unsure if you expand on these but thx I knew this game was bastard
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:40 am I... have a weird take on lucy where I kinda scum read them telling people to post less...

I was at like 20 posts...it feels fake. Like "this will make me look town because I'm worried about such a towny thing"
I have seen her do it as both alignments So meh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:36 pm

funny

you played horribly
I'm actually playing exactly to your theory. Die mad.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

one thing all you fuckers have missed is that i never ever get bussed, i am simply too strong and i don't let teammates treat me that way and it turns out well

there is just no rational incentive for me to play this game further and i have no wim here, i gotta get chopped d1 and it should never be tutuu d1 even thought she's a wolf

that's one way hedgehog fucked up in, i HAD to be resolved to clarify gamestate, same thing here except i'm town so it benefits town here and i should always be chopped etc etc
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:29 pm

You arent being accused of anything. I am putting forth hypotheticals.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:38 pm The situation isn't identical, is my argument. Rondo and syn were the only real pushers on lucy day 1 and day 2 last time. This time the entire threadstate barring rondo wilgy and I guess kate, are SR'ing her.
looks like this is where we disagree

from my pov, lucy only had a few accusators here - neon, sabi, you. pyxxy voted her without saying much

thats it, from my memory

then, lucy started having a breakdown. and then, people started scumreading her as a result of the said breakdown (like me, seanzie, others)

lucy wasn't consensus scumread before AtEing, from my memory. i townread her before she started it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:41 pm one thing all you fuckers have missed is that i never ever get bussed, i am simply too strong and i don't let teammates treat me that way and it turns out well

there is just no rational incentive for me to play this game further and i have no wim here, i gotta get chopped d1 and it should never be tutuu d1 even thought she's a wolf

that's one way hedgehog fucked up in, i HAD to be resolved to clarify gamestate, same thing here except i'm town so it benefits town here and i should always be chopped etc etc
Yes. Congratulations. Your theory and life has won us valuable information. Die mad and be proud about it in your grave.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:42 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:41 pm one thing all you fuckers have missed is that i never ever get bussed, i am simply too strong and i don't let teammates treat me that way and it turns out well

Yes. Congratulations. Your theory and life has won us valuable information. Die mad and be proud about it in your grave.
you played horribly

had this not happened i'd get n1ed
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

that's just why you're all so awful
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:41 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:38 pm The situation isn't identical, is my argument. Rondo and syn were the only real pushers on lucy day 1 and day 2 last time. This time the entire threadstate barring rondo wilgy and I guess kate, are SR'ing her.

from my pov, lucy only had a few accusators here - neon, sabi, you. pyxxy voted her without saying much

thats it, from my memory

then, lucy started having a breakdown. and then, people started scumreading her as a result of the said breakdown (like me, seanzie, others)

lucy wasn't consensus scumread before AtEing, from my memory. i townread her before she started it
Unsure if you would admit to this train jumping directly to my face if you are wolfing
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

cya in post
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:43 pm that's just why you're all so awful
Please stop. Can you step away for a bit if you're going to act like this? This is a game, the people here are wonderful, let's treat everyone with respect.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:43 pm

you played horribly

You dont know that, you only think that. I am by far the most IC player in the thread right now. If the wolves dont think they will hit a PR , they will NK whoever has the best reads or is impossible to ML. There are no guarantees. You will not sway me with your moodiness when I'm in the fact the only person who has bothered to stand up for you at all this game. Leave me alone.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:45 pm
Please stop. Can you step away for a bit if you're going to act like this? This is a game, the people here are wonderful, let's treat everyone with respect.
try coming into a game intending to tryhard and getting pushed by 9 people for terrible reasons on the most valuable townie in the lobby
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:44 pm

thats it, from my memory

Unsure if you would admit to this train jumping directly to my face if you are wolfing
i dont perceive what you call as train jumping as scummy or even train jumping / sheeping

i just naturally changed my read based off new evidence in the thread :P

other people happened to be there (on lucy), but even if they weren't, i'd still push a read if i had it (for example noone is suggesting neon could be mafia except me etc)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:45 pm

you played horribly

You dont know that, you only think that. I am by far the most IC player in the thread right now. If the wolves dont think they will hit a PR , they will NK whoever has the best reads or is impossible to ML. There are no guarantees. You will not sway me with your moodiness when I'm in the fact the only person who has bothered to stand up for you at all this game. Leave me alone.
I kindly recommend you stop engaging. You do you, but I think that will be the quickest way to get what your want in your last sentence.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:44 pm

thats it, from my memory

i dont perceive what you call as train jumping as scummy or even train jumping / sheeping

i just naturally changed my read based off new evidence in the thread :P

other people happened to be there (on lucy), but even if they weren't, i'd still push a read if i had it (for example noone is suggesting neon could be mafia except me etc)
"Natural" or natural in appearance. It's the best time to be opportunistic.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:46 pm
try coming into a game intending to tryhard and getting pushed by 9 people for terrible reasons on the most valuable townie in the lobby
It's just a game, Lucy. No game is worth treating others disrespectfully. I get that your upset, doesn't justify it though. Never does.

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

you played horribly

you pushed me, i'm holding you accountable for your actions in destroying the gamestate and forcing my chop

you are not blameless, i don't care about what you feel because these are objective facts
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:06 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:00 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:57 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:40 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:38 am

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Why do you SR pyxxy when you questioned why I was sring pyxxy?
I can disagree with how you're approaching a person and still think they aren't towny.
What part of my approach to pyxxy is wrong when in everyone words are I know him best so shouldn't I know something is off better than others?

What kind of take is this....
Sabi. I'm not the only person with this take. So like think about that and stop trying to act like I'm being unreasonable.
The other people are lily who literally scum reads me as soon as she sees me on the playerlist and lucy who I believe is not town.

So yes I will push on you because you usually find me as town
bruh lucy asked us to put early votes whenever we sus'd anyone and I wasn't vibing with ur early posts

I'm not too invested in reading you because I'm pretty bad at it. I just didn't like your initial vibes. I just also didn't like your initial vibes in the last two games we played together and you were wolfing there

idk post good stuff I tr woohoo
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

this game is really funny actually
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:11 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
Because you literally haven't done anything that isn't copy able as a wolf???
the "you're scummy because you're in your wolf range" read needs to die lol
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Does anyone have a strong feeling about Windwardaway?

I got weird pings from them multiple times, and they feel very utr, and I think it would behoove us to discuss the entire board rather than focusing on the same small set of people.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:47 pm

you played horribly

I kindly recommend you stop engaging. You do you, but I think that will be the quickest way to get what your want in your last sentence.
I absolutely could, but we are both prideful and I dont let myself get walked over. Flaming the one person who stood up for you is a -10 IQ option, and she should be aware of it. It's fine.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:46 pm
if the most valuable townie can't handle 3-4 votes without having a breakdown i suggest rethinking stuff, whether or not they're really the town MVP with this gameplay, especially since most valuable townie just had a mafia game where they did all of this, literally all of this exact same things, word for word, post to post, to people, to get pressure off of them, as mafia, and it worked
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:49 pm Does anyone have a strong feeling about Windwardaway?

I got weird pings from them multiple times, and they feel very utr, and I think it would behoove us to discuss the entire board rather than focusing on the same small set of people.
I sorta feel the same way about them. They didnt describe strong reads one way or another, but I also didnt feel pinged by what they said. I usually agreed with it or felt that it was a reasonable stance to have at that moment in time. What pinged you?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Vibes seem kinda bad rn lol

I'll keep catching up when I'm free later and give thoughts. Unless lucy outed herself i don't rly get the wagon though. I kinda feel like if she was a wolf here she'd have 0 votes
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:48 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:06 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:00 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:57 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:40 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:38 am

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Why do you SR pyxxy when you questioned why I was sring pyxxy?
I can disagree with how you're approaching a person and still think they aren't towny.
What part of my approach to pyxxy is wrong when in everyone words are I know him best so shouldn't I know something is off better than others?

What kind of take is this....
Sabi. I'm not the only person with this take. So like think about that and stop trying to act like I'm being unreasonable.
The other people are lily who literally scum reads me as soon as she sees me on the playerlist and lucy who I believe is not town.

So yes I will push on you because you usually find me as town
bruh lucy asked us to put early votes whenever we sus'd anyone and I wasn't vibing with ur early posts

I'm not too invested in reading you because I'm pretty bad at it. I just didn't like your initial vibes. I just also didn't like your initial vibes in the last two games we played together and you were wolfing there

idk post good stuff I tr woohoo
You literally have scum read me every game since mafia misplay lol

I am not a monkey and going to cater my post to you. I am town so let me be. If you can't find me, oh whale. If you can't find a difference besides tone (congrats you found out why I was retired from mafia) between my posting this game and my wolf Rands, oh whale.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:11 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
Because you literally haven't done anything that isn't copy able as a wolf???
the "you're scummy because you're in your wolf range" read needs to die lol
Found lucy teammate

Return to “Previous Heists”