Mrs. Essviess
10%
Ms. Goosey
10%
Mr. Pictures
No votes
Mr. Turnips
50%
Nicholas Smith (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
20%

Total votes: 10
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Are You Being Served? [4:00pm]

Post by Tangrowth »

Boogs wrote:I still think it's FZ regardless or your assessment Mp. Either you're doing a really bad job on your accusation, or you're the Baddie and not FZ lol. I've got to cast my vote on FZ to make sure we can win this game. I will be busy tomorrow again at the convention, so that's what I am going with. I will try to check in to see if anything changes, but not likely.
So because I disagree with you on FZ., if the baddie isn't FZ., it must be me? Why?
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by FZ. »

Boogs wrote:I still think it's FZ regardless or your assessment Mp. Either you're doing a really bad job on your accusation, or you're the Baddie and not FZ lol. I've got to cast my vote on FZ to make sure we can win this game. I will be busy tomorrow again at the convention, so that's what I am going with. I will try to check in to see if anything changes, but not likely.
:rolleyes:
I'd like to see someone follow follow you. Not.
I get the feeling you haven't read anything I've written written in the last few days, and I don't like how you're set in your mind. I don't think going after after me as a baddie would make much sense for you, so you're either a very misguided civvie or an independent role.

I also find it weird that Elo doesn't see anything wrong with with Signore Rapa Testa.I would understand deciding to vote for someone else because that person seemed more suspicious, but completely ignoring how Signore Rapa Testa is playing this game is just just baffling me. This is true for both her and Boogs, so I can see the two of them possibly possibly being maintenance.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Elohcin »

FZ. wrote:
I get the feeling you haven't read anything I've written written in the last few days, and I don't like how you're set in your mind. I don't think going after after me as a baddie would make much sense for you, so you're either a very misguided civvie or an independent role.

I also find it weird that Elo doesn't see anything wrong with with Signore Rapa Testa.I would understand deciding to vote for someone else because that person seemed more suspicious, but completely ignoring how Signore Rapa Testa is playing this game is just just baffling me. This is true for both her and Boogs, so I can see the two of them possibly possibly being maintenance.

Actually that's exactly what I said. I said I found mongoose "more suspicious".
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 80

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote:Okay...I am pretty confident that MP is civvie :D As for Signore Rapa Testa...he has contributed more than mongoose. He's made cases, shared opinions, etc. FZ seems to have been on him since the very beginning of the game which is weird to me. I'm not sure why, but it is weird. It is like she picked to go after him from the get go. Anyway....I think Mongoose is more likely to be bad than Signore Rapa Testa. I will vote for her for now at least. And then I am off to get some sleep. Morning comes very quickly in our house...stupid summer sun!
Do you think sharing opinions makes one a civvie, regardless of what those opinions are?

And what is your opinion on what FZ has said about Senor Rapa Testa since the beginning of the game?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
So because I disagree with you on FZ., if the baddie isn't FZ., it must be me? Why?
This is also a very good point. Like FZ said, he is not listening, and I think he does not WANT to listen. And being closed minded in Mafia seldom leads to a good place, IMO.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

FZ. wrote:

This this this this this, 1,000 times THIS!!!! ^^^

I think I have an idea WHY this is happening, but the fact that an alternative is not being considered is disturbing to me. I do not think Elo is Maintenance, not sure what to think about Boogs.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Are You Being Served? [3:00pm]

Post by S~V~S »

FZ. wrote:
The way I see it right now is the following:
Senor Mala Testa is the last baddie
MP is the canteen manageress that has a role that prevents him from voting, and he needs to survive without ever voting (just a hunch)
SVS is a civvie who is the most likely to die tonight, so if anyone can prevent that, it would be nice.
Elo is more likely a civ than a maintenance, but could go either way.
I think Mongoose is maintenance.
One of the others is the other maintenance
This is pretty close to how I feel actually, i have a role in mind for Elo, and think she is a civ. If Senor M-T is NOT the last baddie, then he is Maintenance, I don;t see how he can be a civ.

An yeah, also thanks for pointing this out, I dislike to the extreme people who make posts like , "OMG I am sure I am gonna die tonight", so I never do it, but yeah, i thought i was gonna die last night, I was pretty surprised i did not.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Thanks for your thoughts, Elo!

Interesting that you find Blooper to be genuine. Hmmmm.
You don't? She sounds it to me. What do you think?

Also, I got through my SVS reread as well. No specific pings :/ Mongoose is next, I may be able to finish reading her before I go to sleep...we shall see. The rest will have to wait for tomorrow.
I don't know; I think she is most likely to be not genuine to me after TH, but maybe I'm wrong.

Given only one baddie and any random number of independents remain, it's probable you may not find too many people sounding not genuine. But I'm interested in what you think nonetheless. Let me know if you have any ideas on Maintenance members.
I have waffled to the extreme on Blooper. There were times she seemed fairly civ to me, making sensible remarks, then other times she seemed pretty waffly & evasive. So she is definitely in the grey area.

I also like Elos quick recaps, I don't always agree with them, but it is nice to see where everyone else is.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Are You Being Served? [3:00pm]

Post by S~V~S »

Senor Mala Testa wrote:I may have been third/fourth to vote for Rey but I was the first to bring up that his vote for Elo on Day 1 seemed off. Maybe others didn't vote for him based on my ping but I raised suspicion of him earlier than my late vote suggests. You're quick to give Boogs credit for agreeing with you about Rey, but you ignore that I was one of the first to be suspicious of him too.
Now see, I do not think his vote for Elo is what made him suspicious, but then i am a civvie. I think that, after she was not lynched, continuing to think what he thought, not seeing a reason to change how he felt about her, is what made him bad. I also voted for Elo with him, but the next day i was the first to vote for him when I did not like the answer he gave.

Senor Mala Testa, I definitely thing you are Senor Mala Something (I took French mostly, lol) and you are getting my vote.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Actually that's exactly what I said. I said I found mongoose "more suspicious".
Do you have an opinion on the rest of what FZ has said here?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Are You Being Served? [7:00am]

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:The Staff

Miss Blooper Waffles; possible Maintenance
Mr. Boogs Civ or Maintenance IMO, prolly civ though
Mr. Dom - Sacked at 11:00am. I think he was civ
Mme. Effzi I do not think she is a baddie, i am leaning civ though
Mrs. Eloh I think she's a civ
Mrs. Essviess I know she is a civ :noble:
Ms. Goosey Possible Maintenance
Mr. Person - Sacked at 9:00am. Probably civ
Mr. Pictures I think FZs theory here is an interesting 7 a plausible one; I do not think he is bad in any case
Mr. Porcupine - Ousted at 12:00pm. Mr. Tebbs
Mr. Rey - Ousted at 10:00am. Young Mr. Grace :feb:
Mr. Snowy - Sacked at 2:00pm. Likely civ
Ms. Sorsha - Ousted at 8:00am. Mr. Spooner
Senor Mala Testa I think he is Management, if not then Maintenance. Not a civ, though.
Mr. Vomperdoodle - Ousted at 12:00pm Old Mr. Grace :feb:

8 Employed
7 Unemployed
My opinions are in BLUE
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, after doing that analysis, I convinced myself (although, to be fair to Senor Mala Testa, I did also say that i could not see what would change my mind) that even if Sr. Mala Testa is not the last management member, he is not a civvie. And i do think he is Management, though. I think the fact that a few people I am pretty sure are civvies won't even listen to what FZ says (they keep commenting on the fact that she is saying things, not what she is actually saying) makes me even surer.

*Votes Senor Mala Testa*

Now I am gonna do house stuff, then go to my parents & go swimming :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP re the post about MP being the Manageress, he voted today, though, FZ. Still an interesting theory, though.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

SVS, I more or less agree agree with everything you've said. A few could be Maintenance, and I will will be very surprised if Signore Rata Testa turns out to be something other than management. Again, if he wasn't the baddie, why would people not join the vote on him and then throw accusations at me for pushing everyone to lynch lynch him? It is most most likely, that maintenance agree and didn't want the game to end end so fast, just in case.

Votes votes Signore Rapa Testa
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I am not the Manageress.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, it was an interesting theory, though :D

I never would have thought of that not being able to vote thing. someone would have to be creative to get away with that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:Yeah, it was an interesting theory, though :D

I never would have thought of that not being able to vote thing. someone would have to be creative to get away with that.
It is, I'll give it that.

Yeah, something like that. ;)
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Okay...I am pretty confident that MP is civvie :D As for Signore Rapa Testa...he has contributed more than mongoose. He's made cases, shared opinions, etc. FZ seems to have been on him since the very beginning of the game which is weird to me. I'm not sure why, but it is weird. It is like she picked to go after him from the get go. Anyway....I think Mongoose is more likely to be bad than Signore Rapa Testa. I will vote for her for now at least. And then I am off to get some sleep. Morning comes very quickly in our house...stupid summer sun!
Do you think sharing opinions makes one a civvie, regardless of what those opinions are?

And what is your opinion on what FZ has said about Senor Rapa Testa since the beginning of the game?

Of course the actual opinion matters :)

And, you keep saying Senor Mala Testa. I'm not trying to be condescending, but it is Signore Rapa Testa. I just don't know if you are piling votes on yourself by saying it wrong over and over :/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

LOL, I really did think it was Mala Testa.

I guess I am screwed.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hell, I actually changed it to that in posts I quoted just to be safe.

Mega Epic Facepalm
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I did notice that MP voted voted today. I still think think he didn't vote for a good reason and not really for the prosaic reasons he mentioned like falling asleep or losing himself in a music store...

I just hope that whoever the manageress is, her/his win is not on on the expense of ours.

So we're basically waiting for for Blooper and Signore Rapa Testa, right?

linki: Lol, I have to go back and forth every time to check check that I'm quoting it right
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I have have to admit, that there's a small tiny part of me that thinks that MP decided to screw us after last game game. He was told that when he's a civvie, he posts less than he does as a baddie, so so he decided to take it to the next level and also refrain from voting. If he's the baddie, it it sure as hell worked. He fooled us us completely. :p
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

He's also been told the opposite. Sometimes I think we all tend to overanalyze minutiae. I know I do.

And I am not sure how refraining from voting would mean anything since that is just a theory about the voting
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

S~V~S wrote:He's also been told the opposite. Sometimes I think we all tend to overanalyze minutiae. I know I do.

And I am not sure how refraining from voting would mean anything since that is just a theory about the voting
Haha, I'm the queen of over analyzing. Can't help it it :blush:
I meant that he was working under the assumption that we would think he wouldn't dare miss so many votes if he he were the baddie.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:I did notice that MP voted voted today. I still think think he didn't vote for a good reason and not really for the prosaic reasons he mentioned like falling asleep or losing himself in a music store...

I just hope that whoever the manageress is, her/his win is not on on the expense of ours.

So we're basically waiting for for Blooper and Signore Rapa Testa, right?

linki: Lol, I have to go back and forth every time to check check that I'm quoting it right
I did vote today!

Let me just say there's a reason for everything I do. ;)

And that despite that fact, I really hated being late for all the polls this game. Now THAT was OUT OF MY CONTROL. Except it wasn't.

FZ. wrote:I have have to admit, that there's a small tiny part of me that thinks that MP decided to screw us after last game game. He was told that when he's a civvie, he posts less than he does as a baddie, so so he decided to take it to the next level and also refrain from voting. If he's the baddie, it it sure as hell worked. He fooled us us completely. :p
That would be genius, but I can assure you, that is not the case here.

Awesome theory though. :feb:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Stupid me me.

Mr. Lucas
Always late! *Secret*
MP
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I really should have bothered to read the role description more thoroughly. I just figured another person's role...I think

Anyway, I'm going to bed.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, since I made 9 posts in a row continuously miscalling Senor Rapa Testa, Senor "MALA" Testa, I think I am very likely toast since I doubt everyone will change their votes to Senor Rapa Testa in order to save me.

If I die, though, lynch him next, K? I think FZ is onto something :srsnod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:Stupid me me.

Mr. Lucas
Always late! *Secret*
MP
I am not Mr. Lucas. Good guess though!

I am a civvie, just not that one. ;)
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Has Signore Rapa Testa even posted today? Hmmm.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Epignosis »

4:00PM

"Signore Rapa Testa," said Agent E. "Are you sure you aren't involved with the Mafia?"

Mr. Turnips stood silent, bewildered by such an accusation.

"I think we'll need to investigate your background in more detail. After you've collected your things here, you'll be escorted to British Intelligence for further investigation." Agent E looked at him funnily. "Is it just me, or did your ears grow three times since this morning?"

Mr. Turnips has been ousted. He was Mr. Rumbold.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

5:00PM

Agent E was over the moon. "You have successfully led me to the culprits whose incompetence has run this department store into the ground- and all by quitting time! Well done!"

Mme. Effzi nodded in approval. "I knew we could sort it out."

Mrs. Essviess eyed Mr. Boogs and Mrs. Eloh. "There will be no further warnings. No more displays on the floor during operating hours. Now off you go."

Agent E beamed. "Because of your success, by the power vested in me by the Queen, God save her, I hereby declare Miss Blooper, Madame Effzi, Mrs. Essviess, Ms. Goosey, and Mr. Pictures to be the new management of Grace Bros. In addition to a five per cent discount on anything in the store, you are thenceforth entitled to a rise in salary at 50p per annum!"

Miss Blooper scowled. "50p? I can't get my pussy anything to play with for 50p! And I am unanimous in that!"

Ms. Goosey said, "Stop by the Canteen. I'm sure I can get you a can of tuna."

Mr. Pictures came rushing in from lunch. "So sorry I'm late! I shouldn't have had the curry for lunch. It's made my insides go wayward and I was stuck in the loo!"

Agent E said farewell to the remaining Grace Bros. staff. "This time, truly, you've all done very well!"

Congratulations to the winners: S~V~S, FZ., MovingPictures07, nijuukyugou, and Mongoose!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Congratulations civvies. For the record, I did see the case on TH :p I just had to try to keep him alive.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Captain Peacock / S~V~S
Mrs. Slocombe / nijuukyugou
Mr. Humphries / A Person
Mr. Lucas / MovingPictures07
Miss Brahms / Dom
Mr. Grainger / Snow Dog
Mr. Tebbs / DisgruntledPorcupine
Mr. Goldberg / FZ.
Mr. Spooner / Sorsha

Mr. Mash / Elohcin
Mr. Harmon / Boogs

Mr. Rumbold / Turnip Head
Young Mr. Grace / reywaS
Old Mr. Grace / Vompatti

The Canteen Manageress / Mongoose
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:Congratulations civvies. For the record, I did see the case on TH :p I just had to try to keep him alive.
Indeed. It was amusing watching the independent team try to keep the last remaining bad guy alive. XD
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

yay civvies :D

I am so amazed I was not NKed lolol

I tried so hard not to be obvious about having vague info~ knowing the indies needed me dead made me very paranoid. I thought Eloh was Miss Brahms, i think I made quite a few errors that way.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Secrets

Mr. Humphries
Is he or isn’t he? *Secret*

Each odd hour after 7:00 pm, the lovable Mr. Humphries will decide whether he is or isn’t- that is, he’ll decide whether he is protected the next even hour or protected the next odd hour. If his ability is doubled by Captain Peacock or Mr. Rumbold, he will be safe both hours.

One time only during an even hour, you may say in the thread, “Glass of water for Mr. Grainger!” You will not know what effect this has, however.

++++

Mr. Lucas
Always late! *Secret*

Whenever Mr. Lucas misses an even-hour vote, he must make a ridiculous apology to the thread during the following odd hour. If he can get three or more people to discuss why he was late, he can be nosy that same hour and role check.

++++

Mr. Grainger
The forty-year veteran often falls asleep on the job. *Secret*

You can only post after someone mentions your username (or derivation of it) on even hours. Until then, you are asleep and cannot post. Because of your expertise, however, your vote will count for double. If your power is doubled (such as by Captain Peacock or Mr. Rumbold), your vote will be quadrupled.

Once, during an even hour, Mr. Humphries will say “Glass of water for Mr. Grainger!” When this happens, you can post, even if no one has said your username.

++++

Mr. Harman
Sets up bizarre displays. *Secret*

These displays will go up at 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. What are these displays? That’s up to you. You will be designing the display, describing what it does, and showing how it (inevitably) malfunctions. PM the Host your morning design by the end of 7:00 am. PM the Host your afternoon display by the end of 11:00 am. Further instructions will follow.

Hint: The second display is potentially far more beneficial to you than the first.

For both displays, Maintenance had to choose an adjective from a list of 4, and would receive a benefit depending on the number of people they could get to vote their option. For the first display, they got a lie detection to use during odd hour phases. For the second display, they recruit Snow Dog into their BTSC and win condition (although he was still out of the game). Had they gotten more votes, they would have recruited and brought him back in.

++++

The Canteen Manageress
*Secret*

As the cantankerous Canteen Manager, you can win as long as you still have your job.

11:00 am is elevenses. 3:00 pm is lunch.

For elevenses, you will provide a menu of teas and coffees (be as creative as you like) and you will assign prizes and punishments to the options. Please submit this menu to the Host by 9:00 pm.

For lunch, you will provide a menu of dishes (be as creative as you like) and you will assign prizes and punishments to the options. Please submit this menu to the Host by 1:00 pm.

In addition, you are so stubborn that you can’t be gotten rid of until after lunch.

Regarding prizes and punishments: You are free to make up whatever absurd prizes and penalties you would like, but these are subject to certain guidelines and Host approval. First and foremost, they may not consist of anything “livelihood-related” (i.e., no protections, kills, or resurrections). Direct information (i.e., role checks, alignment checks) is also prohibited.

Be creative and have fun with it. The deadlines listed above are in place so that if I “veto” anything, we can work out suitable substitutes.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Win or lose, either way I really enjoyed this game. I worked very hard in it but gave up on this last lynch. I knew I wasn't changing any minds.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Are You Being Served? [We're Closed!]

Post by Tangrowth »

YES!!!! Go civvies!!!! :yay:

Does it make more sense now why I was missing votes? :P

This was such a fantastic game, Robert! I loved it! It was great getting to play a more wacky and quiet style there for a while too.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Woo hoo! My pussy and I are very pleased :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:YES!!!! Go civvies!!!! :yay:

This was such a fantastic game, Robert! I loved it! It was great getting to play a more wacky and quiet style there for a while too.
Your excuses were so freaking ridiculous. :haha:
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Boogs »

nijuukyugou wrote:Woo hoo! My pussy and I are very pleased :D
Meow? Lol

Yeah I was really set on FZ being bad, but when we lie detected TH and found out he was the last Baddie, we couldn't get enough people to not kill him and we weren't confident we had Peacock out or not. But that was a fun game. And Mp that's funny looking back at your excuses lol the car thing makes sense now.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

STOKED.

Glad you all liked the dishes and coffee drinks I created! I had a little too much fun doing that.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mongoose wrote:STOKED.

Glad you all liked the dishes and coffee drinks I created! I had a little too much fun doing that.
that really was the perfect role for you; they were so creative and interesting. I would not have had the patience.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Mongoose wrote:STOKED.

that really was the perfect role for you; they were so creative and interesting. I would not have had the patience.
Mongoose was worried about being outed for that, but funnily enough, no one pegged her for doing the canteen stuff.

Another funny thing was that I gave Mongoose her role in advance to make these poll options. Initially she had six tea/coffee options and six lunch items. But there was a miscommunication and she thought she needed tea and lunch items for all game phases- that's why we ended up with menus so large.

Thank you for putting those together Mongoose- they were very clever. :smile:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Thank you both! Truly an honor to serve.

(get it, serve?)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Good game civvies! I knew I wouldn't last long after FZ came after me from the start, again... lol. FZ you played great, called all the baddies almost immediately.

I was a little burnt out being a baddie in both this game and the hobbit game at the same time, my civvie style requires that I play a very involved baddie game and I just didn't have the time to fully commit to it. But it was fun watching the maintenance crew try to keep me alive!

And curse that lunch menu... Okra Winfrey got me silenced the last day :(
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 16

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

MovingPictures07 wrote:YES!!!! Go civvies!!!! :yay:

Haha that's such an awesome role. I wish I had it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:Good game civvies! I knew I wouldn't last long after FZ came after me from the start, again... lol. FZ you played great, called all the baddies almost immediately.

I was a little burnt out being a baddie in both this game and the hobbit game at the same time, my civvie style requires that I play a very involved baddie game and I just didn't have the time to fully commit to it. But it was fun watching the maintenance crew try to keep me alive!

And curse that lunch menu... Okra Winfrey got me silenced the last day :(
If Maintenance could have gotten ONE person to vote for S~V~S, they could have pulled of their win condition. S~V~S had a vote against her for screwing up the Italian. Boogs won a secret vote at lunchtime.

A tie wouldn't do, because S~V~S decided ties. So they needed one person to vote for her and then they would have had to pile on. No offense to S~V~S at all, but I was rooting for such a ludicrous thing to happen. :blush:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”