40%

Total votes: 10
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by iaafr »

The thinker is distinguished from the believer only by believing much more than the latter, who on his part thinks of much less as signified by his faith (creed). The thinker has a thousand tenets of faith where the believer gets along with few; but the former brings coherence into his tenets, and takes the coherence in turn for the scale to estimate their worth by. If one or the other does not fit into his budget, he throws it out.

The thinkers run parallel to the believers in their pronouncements. Instead of “If it is from God you will not root it out,” the word is “If it is from the truth, is true, etc.”; instead of “Give God the glory”—“Give truth the glory.” But it is very much the same to me whether God or the truth wins; first and foremost I want to win.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 204

Post by MacDougall »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:55 am im sorry macdougall i should've seen the light earlier
the ambient light of my farts
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

wait do leetic and ilario have 2 separate votes

the functionality of the poll seems to suggest so

@leetic @ilario pls clarify
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:10 pm
anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:09 pm why are illario and leetic on the same thingy? are they the same player?
We're some weird Masons/Double Voter combo

We share a post limit though, so I'll have to be at half capacity
oh right leetic mentioned this
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

jay/lc/leetic/spf?

alright ill call it a night

59/100
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:21 am I like NAA and dislike leetic in this interaction. NAA is having a joking around, while leetic continues to try to force a conversation with him, but I'm perceiving efforts to shade NAA for his antics than to actually engage him with a curious mind.
Yeah, I don't consider blatant attempts at gamethrowing to be "joking around". There isn't really any towny motivation in any of Axehole's posts and regardless of alignment their attitude stinks.
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:39 am
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:21 am I like NAA and dislike leetic in this interaction. NAA is having a joking around, while leetic continues to try to force a conversation with him, but I'm perceiving efforts to shade NAA for his antics than to actually engage him with a curious mind.
though for what it's worth, this matches one of my perceptions on leetic that

idk, leetic's idea of towny and scummy is sort of surface level and level 1 feeling all the time, though i personally liked the way he townread me... but idk, if he's the scum archetype who likes to townread what they think they'd correctly townread when the articulatable reason comes up... idk

it's a playstyle i tend to scumread

i could easily see this take being a real and good take and yet i'm not even sure leetic's scum
Is there anything wrong with a "level 1" feeling read? It would be a fallacy to assume that just because a read is more complicated, it means that it must be more accurate. Regardless, self-voting is something that should always be discouraged and I don't see town doing it that often unless they get immensely frustrated.
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:51 am @ilario if you are town i'm here to introduce the idea that you should be paranoid of your own slot
Part of our role is that we're confirmed town to each other (like masons). If me and ilario are of different alignments, then the game is bastard and the rules explicitly state that this isn't a bastard game.

Anyhow, I read LC, iaafr, nutella, JJJ, and cassandra as town, with Marmot and SPF being lean town, anne being null, and Nanook/Mac/Axehole being scummy. ilario largely agrees with me, though he has anne as town and JJJ as more null. Everyone else is too inactive for now.

I'll comment more on Nanook when he's here since I want to see his response. Mac's posts have all just been kind of lame and usually I see stronger pushes from him when he's playing as town. I think I've already said enough about Axehole.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Yeah I agree with leetics list mostly, anne would be higher up for me and I’m unsure on mac, macs had some
moments of towniness, especially with the way he’s handling my slot but I can still see him going either way. I think the dr guy is mafia just due to poe and I remember him having a post that pinged me very early on
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

[VOTE: DrWIlgy] aubergine

how dare you townread me day 0
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think the optimal thing to do here is to chop Sloonei
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 157
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:18 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:14 am
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:13 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:12 am
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:11 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:09 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:07 am

That's...yeah I'm willing to vote that.

[VOTE: NotAnAxehole] aubergine

Honestly if I don't come up with a good scumread I'm probably lobbying to yeet him no matter what.
You can't kill a 2-shot cop :feb:
Number one, roles are not necessarily tied to alignments here, number two, if you are town you just painted a massive target on your back, and number three, you picked a really inorganic time to claim

Like seriously, I'm not sure why you felt the need to do that
Wooosh (it's a joke)
The self voting doesn't make me like you either
I need to exaggerate the strength of my RVS wagon.
RVS? People are actually making reads now. Either you're not paying attention or you're not taking this seriously, and either way I don't like it.
"Either way I don't like it" if this doesn't describe most people's experience playing with star idk what does
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:51 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:23 am the fact that illario was not immediately suspicious of the fact that he is one of my strongest townreads is probably the scummiest thing about him so far, but i refuse to expect our meta dynamic to play out in the exact same way every game. i'm going to #BreakTheCycle
Believe me, I was. But I held back because I wanted to conserve posts and because I was suspicious of your early tr on me in the last two turbos we played, so I ignored it and figured maybe your confidence in getting me right so early in those games carried over to how you’re reading me here.

Also to make sure this isn’t a total waste of a post I’m gonna post something now that I didn’t intend to plan on posting so early for thread health reasons but I may as well make this post count.

If town can’t find a elim we all agree on today we don’t shrugyeet a low poster, we yeet NAA. If there’s a vig in this setup and you’re unsure who to shoot, you shoot NAA. To explain why, I played one game with him and in that game:

-he antagonized the entire lobby
-shut down the town leaders due to his own personal reasons that weren’t game related
-forced a poe on everyone to follow that had 90% town in it
- refuses to explain a single read in his horrible poe
- scumread people for trying to question that terrible poe
- tried to speed up days by getting town speedyeeted for no reason
- after he finished doing all that he cemented his game throwing ways by self voting in lylo and letting mafia blitz him.

I thought maybe he was just having a bad time outside of the game and maybe that translated into his play that game and that was a one off for him bad game for him But I get a sinking feeling that’s not the case. Essentially what I’m saying is idc about his alignment, it’s always +ev to get rid of him if he refuses to work with the lobby before he gets a chance to hold the thread hostage like he did last time and I STRONGLY encourage any vig to shoot him because of it.
I have some bad news friend
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

wait is naa starv
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

if so lmfao
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

yep

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:27 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:14 am
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:54 am i think youre oversimplifying my reads, to me there was more nuance between these but maybe it wasn't clear, like the first nanook comment was a net negative albeit light, and you're renaming my meh tier to bad tier to exaggerate a perceived discrepancy which in my pov wasn't a discrepancy at all? i'm almost concerned that you're trying to paint my progression as less consistent than it truly was in the posts that are right there that you can read

yeah the more i think about it the more thats classic scum spf narrative tweaking
to be clear, i don't think there's a discrepancy in your progression on nanook - i just felt that your progression on him was a little underdeveloped/unclear

it is usually very easy to understand how your reads shift from point A to point B when youre town, whereas your reasoning to put nanook in your "meh" tier seemed more opaque, which made me worried that you were just going through the motions of having a progression instead of organically coming up with one, if you get me. i would actually find it helpful if you talked about your thoughts on nanook a little bit more (and ftr some of your posts on this page are making me wonder if youre just town)

also the renaming of the "meh" tier wasnt intentional but that probably is something i would do as mafia
i don't really know what to do with this high-volume form of nanook and there are ways i can read his performativity as town indicative, maybe even more likely so. the post about planning to hit postcap and drop off pinged me as something wolf nook might want to do as a kind of defense mechanism (use up posts and take himself off the table in a way). idk. i think he's using the posts well so far and not just spamming, and i liked that he picked up on jay's vibes being off, even if i don't agree with how hard he's pushing it since jay's vibes tend to be off d1 ime. like i don't think jay is seen as a mischop in general but it's conceivable to push him d1? idk i don't actually see the permutation of wolf nook and town jay here making sense. conceivably nook could be hellbussing jay as w/w for fun and profit but i think it's more likely nook is simply town who truly feels bad vibes from jay
Cap lifts an hour before eod so I wouldn't really be taking myself off the table

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:29 am
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:27 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:14 am
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:54 am i think youre oversimplifying my reads, to me there was more nuance between these but maybe it wasn't clear, like the first nanook comment was a net negative albeit light, and you're renaming my meh tier to bad tier to exaggerate a perceived discrepancy which in my pov wasn't a discrepancy at all? i'm almost concerned that you're trying to paint my progression as less consistent than it truly was in the posts that are right there that you can read

yeah the more i think about it the more thats classic scum spf narrative tweaking
to be clear, i don't think there's a discrepancy in your progression on nanook - i just felt that your progression on him was a little underdeveloped/unclear

it is usually very easy to understand how your reads shift from point A to point B when youre town, whereas your reasoning to put nanook in your "meh" tier seemed more opaque, which made me worried that you were just going through the motions of having a progression instead of organically coming up with one, if you get me. i would actually find it helpful if you talked about your thoughts on nanook a little bit more (and ftr some of your posts on this page are making me wonder if youre just town)

also the renaming of the "meh" tier wasnt intentional but that probably is something i would do as mafia
i don't really know what to do with this high-volume form of nanook and there are ways i can read his performativity as town indicative, maybe even more likely so. the post about planning to hit postcap and drop off pinged me as something wolf nook might want to do as a kind of defense mechanism (use up posts and take himself off the table in a way). idk. i think he's using the posts well so far and not just spamming, and i liked that he picked up on jay's vibes being off, even if i don't agree with how hard he's pushing it since jay's vibes tend to be off d1 ime. like i don't think jay is seen as a mischop in general but it's conceivable to push him d1? idk i don't actually see the permutation of wolf nook and town jay here making sense. conceivably nook could be hellbussing jay as w/w for fun and profit but i think it's more likely nook is simply town who truly feels bad vibes from jay

Is Nanook trying to look good for some cute philosopher?

(I'm catching up now, but I had to ask)
I'm actually just focusing on self care rn but thank you for noticing ;)

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:03 am
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:01 am Is it weird that I TR leetic and SR ilario :/
Give it time, he's a weird read for people playing with him for the first time.
Me and especially Marmot are not new to the jay experience lolol

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:05 am By the way since I'm townreading SPF, she has a good track of reading Nanook well so I'm fine with sheeping her townread there.
People keep saying this but its either not particularly true or you have very low standards

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:36 am i don't feel great about marmot either, the catchup takes just feel a bit forced and i think the NAA/leetic take in particular seems unnatural
I thought that was his most interesting take tbh

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:22 am
Yeah, I don't consider blatant attempts at gamethrowing to be "joking around". There isn't really any towny motivation in any of Axehole's posts and regardless of alignment their attitude stinks.
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:39 am
though for what it's worth, this matches one of my perceptions on leetic that

idk, leetic's idea of towny and scummy is sort of surface level and level 1 feeling all the time, though i personally liked the way he townread me... but idk, if he's the scum archetype who likes to townread what they think they'd correctly townread when the articulatable reason comes up... idk

it's a playstyle i tend to scumread

i could easily see this take being a real and good take and yet i'm not even sure leetic's scum
Is there anything wrong with a "level 1" feeling read? It would be a fallacy to assume that just because a read is more complicated, it means that it must be more accurate. Regardless, self-voting is something that should always be discouraged and I don't see town doing it that often unless they get immensely frustrated.
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:51 am @ilario if you are town i'm here to introduce the idea that you should be paranoid of your own slot
Part of our role is that we're confirmed town to each other (like masons). If me and ilario are of different alignments, then the game is bastard and the rules explicitly state that this isn't a bastard game.

Anyhow, I read LC, iaafr, nutella, JJJ, and cassandra as town, with Marmot and SPF being lean town, anne being null, and Nanook/Mac/Axehole being scummy. ilario largely agrees with me, though he has anne as town and JJJ as more null. Everyone else is too inactive for now.

I'll comment more on Nanook when he's here since I want to see his response. Mac's posts have all just been kind of lame and usually I see stronger pushes from him when he's playing as town. I think I've already said enough about Axehole.
Comment on me daddy

This is gonna be harder to accomplish if im posting by myself, but I believe that with my followers faith beneath my wings I shall indeed fly (up to my postcap)

Leetic better hurry i only have like 30 posts left

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:43 am Leetic better hurry i only have like 30 posts left
@leetic
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:31 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:03 am
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:01 am Is it weird that I TR leetic and SR ilario :/
Give it time, he's a weird read for people playing with him for the first time.
Me and especially Marmot are not new to the jay experience lolol
I was talking about reading Ilario.

Jay I'm still learning.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:33 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:05 am By the way since I'm townreading SPF, she has a good track of reading Nanook well so I'm fine with sheeping her townread there.
People keep saying this but its either not particularly true or you have very low standards
Shrugs

It's more compliment to her game than it is to insulting yours if I'm being honest here.

If I remember correctly I sheeped her townread on you during Deck Mafia 4, but DM5 I managed to townread you correctly off of your Day 1 before I got taken out of the game.
There might've been a third game I had you as town correctly in? I just don't remember off the top of my head.

While I have managed to get you as town correctly in the past few games in a row, you would be the type of player that I would end up misclearing seeing that I normally townread early activity.
See: My read on Scotty during Fortune of Lies

Like I get sheeping a read on a certain player might be bad to do in general, but whatever makes the game easier to solve helps me feel better about the game.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage

I didn't take it as an insult to my play at all, I just don't think she's actually that much above rand at reading me lol

I don't feel this is an important discussion point tbh, and I have zero problem with sheeped reads in general
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think Nanook is town here. Also think Lime Coke is town.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:46 pm
cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:44 pm illario is kinda scummy but he's told me before he tries to be scummy as town right away to not get night killed and if he's mason with leetic then he prob is annoyed leetic claimed so too soon to tell
They're closer to a hydra than a mason
Neither me nor ilario had mentioned anything about a Hydra and instead I described it as a weird Mason/Double voter combo. I find this interesting because describing it as a Hydra is exactly how the host described it in BTSC, which makes me think this is potential TMI
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:52 am
cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:44 pm illario is kinda scummy but he's told me before he tries to be scummy as town right away to not get night killed and if he's mason with leetic then he prob is annoyed leetic claimed so too soon to tell
Neither me nor ilario had mentioned anything about a Hydra and instead I described it as a weird Mason/Double voter combo. I find this interesting because describing it as a Hydra is exactly how the host described it in BTSC, which makes me think this is potential TMI
You're two players sharing the same slot how is that tmi lol

Also uh...for it to be tmi one of you woild have to be mafia?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:56 am
For one, hydras typically don't have two votes

But I really should be conserving posts especially since my restriction is twice as strict as everyone else's so this really will be my last post for the night
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:11 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:56 am
For one, hydras typically don't have two votes

But I really should be conserving posts especially since my restriction is twice as strict as everyone else's so this really will be my last post for the night
And masons don't usually share a slot, whats your point
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TMI as in the host told Nanook? Big allegation.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'd like to ask Sloonei to chime in here
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Master Radishes »

None of the conversations interest me so far.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:50 am I'd like to ask Sloonei to chime in here
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:50 am None of the conversations interest me so far.
I assume not enough fart chat.

I'm falling behind but I still believe in myself
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

belief is not gto

Idk what gto means, im not a hip dude

So who's excited for hawkeye
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I logged on to vote iaafr and I found that I was already voting iaafr, convenient.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Is leetic accusing me of having tmi about their role in fact tmi that the mafia know their role, and thus they are mafia? Discuss
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:17 am Is leetic accusing me of having tmi about their role in fact tmi that the mafia know their role, and thus they are mafia? Discuss
Ooh I like this
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:50 am None of the conversations interest me so far.
I would try to remedy that but I'm trying to keep a low profile so that lime coke and Ilario forget that I exist can enjoy themselves.
I shouldn't have to wait too long for their deaths.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:05 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:51 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:23 am the fact that illario was not immediately suspicious of the fact that he is one of my strongest townreads is probably the scummiest thing about him so far, but i refuse to expect our meta dynamic to play out in the exact same way every game. i'm going to #BreakTheCycle
Believe me, I was. But I held back because I wanted to conserve posts and because I was suspicious of your early tr on me in the last two turbos we played, so I ignored it and figured maybe your confidence in getting me right so early in those games carried over to how you’re reading me here.

Also to make sure this isn’t a total waste of a post I’m gonna post something now that I didn’t intend to plan on posting so early for thread health reasons but I may as well make this post count.

If town can’t find a elim we all agree on today we don’t shrugyeet a low poster, we yeet NAA. If there’s a vig in this setup and you’re unsure who to shoot, you shoot NAA. To explain why, I played one game with him and in that game:

-he antagonized the entire lobby
-shut down the town leaders due to his own personal reasons that weren’t game related
-forced a poe on everyone to follow that had 90% town in it
- refuses to explain a single read in his horrible poe
- scumread people for trying to question that terrible poe
- tried to speed up days by getting town speedyeeted for no reason
- after he finished doing all that he cemented his game throwing ways by self voting in lylo and letting mafia blitz him.

I thought maybe he was just having a bad time outside of the game and maybe that translated into his play that game and that was a one off for him bad game for him But I get a sinking feeling that’s not the case. Essentially what I’m saying is idc about his alignment, it’s always +ev to get rid of him if he refuses to work with the lobby before he gets a chance to hold the thread hostage like he did last time and I STRONGLY encourage any vig to shoot him because of it.
I have some bad news friend
In fairness to me, wait, I was abusing JJJ as much as possible that game, so I suppose this is right, but it was also funny.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Is there a race to 100 or something?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 459
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Step forward and speaketh young paprika

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 459
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:07 am jay/lc/leetic/spf?

alright ill call it a night

59/100

Do you generally call mafia teams all the time? What's the method for it? These lists kinda feel random.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:41 am Is there a race to 100 or something?
Yeah

And by the grace of whatever gods are out there and the faith kf my subscribers I'm going to win even if I have to

Return to “Previous Rackets”