Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 238

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Grogu »

:omg:
That is insane
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:41 pm
Grogu wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:40 pm Nutella are you the best player? That is a lot of awards wow
Check Jay's spoiler lol
Image Image Image
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Grogu lowkey trending down over the past couple of pages. I think the clueless baby yoda schtick is being pushed a little too OTT in a forced way. I haven't seen anything that makes me worried about nook or JJJ, to be honest, and I'm not sure why such a big deal was made over their interaction. JJJ sets the town bar high and expresses that someone hasn't cleared it; nanook is flippant and annoyed that he's being scumread when he feels he shouldn't be. This is classic stuff and completely ordinary for both of them.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 659
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Good night everyone, glad we had this funny evening ❤️
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 535

Post by staypositivefriend »

Alison wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:39 pm I'm around briefly, and caught up. I'm down for the Ellie exe. Assorted thoughts over the last few pages:

- Made a lot townier than in D0/D1 and the first half of D2. The not-PR claim specifically is something I wouldn't expect mafia in his position to make. On a game theory level it shuts out his options for fakeclaiming PR if he gets run up tomorrow, and on a perspective level it's just flat out a post that doesn't make sense for mafia Made to make.

- @staypositivefriend , I was weirded out by your trustfall/distrustfall on me, because in your Alison trustfall you write "Alison hasn't been stirring up paranoia towards the consensus towncore - I think scum Alison would do that", but in your distrustfall you write "Alison has been a bit too eager to go along with the consensus POE when I don't think that POE is right". This doesn't make sense to me, because those two things are two sides of the same coin. If I had been anti-consensus you'd have your trustfall/distrustfall on me flipped around. It also doesn't make sense to me that you're suspecting me for pushing for the consensus POE too hard when afaict I have the exact same POE as you. Your comments on this, please.
well in both the trustfall and distrustfall, i wasn't seeking to write out an internally consistent narrative about you - i was seeking to explore a world where you were town and a world where you were scum. in the world where you're scum, then it would make sense why you might be interested in maintaining the current POE and shutting down the feelings that something is "wrong" about the game. in the world where you're town, it's towny in a sense that you haven't used the paranoia that other people are feeling to divide the game and break up the "towncore".

the question for me is simply which "narrative" i should be putting a heavier amount of weight and consideration into, and to contextualize how your play could make sense from a scum mindset. i'm aware that i have the same POE as you, so i dont mind if you tinfoil me for the same reason
Alison

Post by Alison »

I have intent to hammer once SPF checks in and I'm finished questioning her about her trustfall on me.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 659
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Ftr, the number of guests on this game is now 24 :nicenod:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Alison wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:43 pm Grogu lowkey trending down over the past couple of pages. I think the clueless baby yoda schtick is being pushed a little too OTT in a forced way. I haven't seen anything that makes me worried about nook or JJJ, to be honest, and I'm not sure why such a big deal was made over their interaction. JJJ sets the town bar high and expresses that someone hasn't cleared it; nanook is flippant and annoyed that he's being scumread when he feels he shouldn't be. This is classic stuff and completely ordinary for both of them.
Well enjoy your last night on this planet. I did not enjoy this post, I will force choke you. You played yourself
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 794
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Good luck god bless
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Refer to my POE of six after my trustfall for legacy
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Grogu wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:45 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:43 pm Grogu lowkey trending down over the past couple of pages. I think the clueless baby yoda schtick is being pushed a little too OTT in a forced way. I haven't seen anything that makes me worried about nook or JJJ, to be honest, and I'm not sure why such a big deal was made over their interaction. JJJ sets the town bar high and expresses that someone hasn't cleared it; nanook is flippant and annoyed that he's being scumread when he feels he shouldn't be. This is classic stuff and completely ordinary for both of them.
Well enjoy your last night on this planet. I did not enjoy this post, I will force choke you. You played yourself
LMAO
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Guest?
Image Image Image
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 501
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

is that baby yoda show worth watching for baby yoda? I've never seen it
Pov: you reading my takes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Made wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:46 pm is that baby yoda show worth watching for baby yoda? I've never seen it
I was skeptical and found it excellent

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 505
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Made wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:46 pm is that baby yoda show worth watching for baby yoda? I've never seen it
If you like any subset of Star Wars media then yeah
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:44 pmwell in both the trustfall and distrustfall, i wasn't seeking to write out an internally consistent narrative about you - i was seeking to explore a world where you were town and a world where you were scum. in the world where you're scum, then it would make sense why you might be interested in maintaining the current POE and shutting down the feelings that something is "wrong" about the game. in the world where you're town, it's towny in a sense that you haven't used the paranoia that other people are feeling to divide the game and break up the "towncore".

the question for me is simply which "narrative" i should be putting a heavier amount of weight and consideration into, and to contextualize how your play could make sense from a scum mindset. i'm aware that i have the same POE as you, so i dont mind if you tinfoil me for the same reason
If I am scum, what teams do you think I'd fit in? Others have brought up Ellie/SPF/Alison, but this obviously can't be your solve; I think it's fairly obvious that I'm not mafia partners with Made, so Ellie/Made/Alison doesn't make sense.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Grogu vs Alison

Image Image Image
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

thinking about an Ellie/Alison/marmot team right now, I think marmot has been mostly towny (other than flipping a town), but his lack of interactions with these two is notable
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

It is the best show. Trust me, must watch
Image Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Alison wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:47 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:44 pmwell in both the trustfall and distrustfall, i wasn't seeking to write out an internally consistent narrative about you - i was seeking to explore a world where you were town and a world where you were scum. in the world where you're scum, then it would make sense why you might be interested in maintaining the current POE and shutting down the feelings that something is "wrong" about the game. in the world where you're town, it's towny in a sense that you haven't used the paranoia that other people are feeling to divide the game and break up the "towncore".

If I am scum, what teams do you think I'd fit in? Others have brought up Ellie/SPF/Alison, but this obviously can't be your solve; I think it's fairly obvious that I'm not mafia partners with Made, so Ellie/Made/Alison doesn't make sense.
if i assume for a second that you're scum, then my gth solve would be a you/ellie/grogu or a you/ellie/nanook solve. there could be good reasons why those teams aren't possible, but i dont have any reasons to rule them out off the top of my head
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:39 am Hammers are still in effect. It takes 9 to hammer today.
marmot seems a little overly eager to tell us about the hammers. might be playing w/an agenda
Alison

Post by Alison »

Okay, I'm ready to hammer. If no objections are expressed, I'll hammer at X:00.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

No objection

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

hammer time
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

no objections
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:57 pm I asked myself to squeeze a 6-player POE out of that trustfall. I ended up with:

DaughterOfOmega
EllieDelight
Grogu
Made
Nanook
staypositivefriend

I think I'm good with Michelle again. What a wild rolley coaster
Ordered if Ellie is mafia, most-to-least suspicious:

Made
Nanook
Grogu
SPF
Omega

If Ellie is town, fully re-evaluate the game.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

i object
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
Alison

Post by Alison »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:54 pmi object
What's up?
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 501
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Alison wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:52 pm Okay, I'm ready to hammer. If no objections are expressed, I'll hammer at X:00.
sus :haha:
Pov: you reading my takes
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:54 pmi object
omg stoppp
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@jagged -

might be a little too late for you to be able to take this into consideration, but if ellie is scum, i think that she spewed both me and michelle as town by trying to aggressively pit us against each other

🔨
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

im eating burger let me explain after im done
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:54 pm @jagged -

might be a little too late for you to be able to take this into consideration, but if ellie is scum, i think that she spewed both me and michelle as town by trying to aggressively pit us against each other
I can't remember the details of your interactions atm, but certainly if the time comes share what you mean in detail

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

I was going to wait until I could silent hammer but my phones been dying rip
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:55 pm im eating burger let me explain after im done
zzz
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

alright im done eating all i wanted to do was soft pr thanks for waiting.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

if this is r ight i wont doubt esooa ever again
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

hammer
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 272

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

ngl my mind will be blown if ellie is town
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

u hammer
Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: EllieDanger] aubergine
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I didn't I'm asking for it
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Alison wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:01 pm [VOTE: EllieDanger] aubergine
why
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Marmot hammer

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

A hammer has been reached, thread is now locked. Result will be posted momentarily.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Bread Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Marmot »

There are many different styles of bread dough, as I'm sure you are all well aware. On that's picked up even more in popularity in the last 12 months is the sourdough. Sourdough bread is baked from a starter, a water/flour/yeast combination, that creates an environment for the yeast and bacteria to thrive. The resulting bread itself is not always sour, but the starter is, and depending on the ratio used in the dough, can impart its own taste.

EllieDelight has been baked. She was...

You are a Vanilla Townie, you have no roll.

Your bread roll is Sourdough.

It is now Night 2. You have approximately 27 hours to submit your night actions (1 hour before SOD3).

Day 3 starts at 7PM PST, Jan 25.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Bread Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Marmot »

Start of day will be delayed a little bit. Real life things.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Marmot »

Marmot was sad, an also hungry. He hadn't saved up enough food for winter, so he'd roamed down to the local village bakery hoping that there'd be some fresh bread available.

There was none.

No one has died.

It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours to bake someone.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

With 12 players alive, it takes 8 to hammer today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Thread is unlocked, you may post.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Heists”