Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by santygrass »

If Alison dies and flips green kill me
Spoiler: show
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:25 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:24 am Eh, hard disagree. No one really has a skill issue. Everyone can be good if the game is in a style that engages them. Everyone is always bullshitting in a game of Mafia. Some people just put on a veneer thats shiner than others and claim they are good.
There are definitely players who are better or worse at a game of mafia and most people who deny this are trying to feel better about themselves
Sure, but you claim the gulf is massive (Hyperbole). I am claiming the gulf is imaginary and we're all just people who do better or worse some games or others.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@ilario why would Mac lie about Belzy green checking him?
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:11 am
Millium wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:53 am I think Alison is likely to gaslight as town too, that's my problem lol. I don't particularly like using that word in a mafia game though.
When you are called out by your past day who was extremely wolfsidey, how is a legit towny approach to push with gaslight/hyperbole whoever is noting that??

That's just not town
At this point I've seen what I can in like the 7 hours I've been physically available. The trains right now are fine, maybe I'll switch maybe I won't. I acknowledge the thoughts on Alison. Think it would be a bit easier if everyone was on board, but illario is hedging a bit on that slot, and idk what I think of that

I think there is specific grouping mainly porscha, betzy, Rondo that contains at least one wolf, I mean for fucks sake, Rondo is still voting themself.

Like I said before I will be biased in my approach to Alison, so ill follow the majority there, given I haven't been able to form my own opinion on that slot
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:28 am If Alison dies and flips green kill me
See that's what I'm afraid of, can we not
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Lmao sniped by Rondo
Alison
Posts in topic: 567
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:25 am
Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:23 am Good morning. I see Santygrass is still peddling lies about me. Let me be clear: at no point in this game have I lied or gaslighted anyone. All my assertions have been based on truth; where they have been mistaken I have corrected them immediately. People are trying to use a single wrong misphrasing of mine to say that I have been pushing untruths the whole game and this is a desperate attempt by mafia to frame me. I am feeling extremely good about how they will all be outed once I flip.

Re: the ping about Mac's scum range - I had him as lock mafia before the Belzy green check
alison i know u wanna be a martyr but i really think this game becomes so much harder to win if u die. can u pls be the badass boss the lobby needs u to be and towntell ur way out of death and help bury porcha today. i really gtg now so thisll be my last post until im back before eod
I'm not being a martyr lol. If you guys want to exe Belzy or Porscha I am happy as long as you don't shit up the thread with 500 pages of this stuff D3. But being realistic I can see that a lot of scummy slots are voting me and therefore I think the mafia are basically outing to all vote me. So if they want to do that then I have to take into account the possibility that I am gonna go over and make sure people remember how to act in that scenario
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:28 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:25 am
Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:23 am Good morning. I see Santygrass is still peddling lies about me. Let me be clear: at no point in this game have I lied or gaslighted anyone. All my assertions have been based on truth; where they have been mistaken I have corrected them immediately. People are trying to use a single wrong misphrasing of mine to say that I have been pushing untruths the whole game and this is a desperate attempt by mafia to frame me. I am feeling extremely good about how they will all be outed once I flip.

Re: the ping about Mac's scum range - I had him as lock mafia before the Belzy green check
Do you think your wagon is pure?
Alison Voters: EnderWiggin, Chamomile, santygrass, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Ender is on thin ice and has been playing scummy all game but has been protected by an aro shield
Chamomile is either 3P or inting.
Santygrass is outed mafia.
MacDougall is green checked.
Nanook should be killed D5 if he hasn't been cleared by then but you can leave him alone for a bit.
Interesting,

[VOTE: Ender ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:28 am If Alison dies and flips green kill me
Y'all heard it :D
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Millium wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:30 am
See that's what I'm afraid of, can we not
I was replying to the 'mac is outed if alison flips green' type of stuff ilario talked about. That just feels boggers to me
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:26 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:23 am
santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:20 am
ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:19 am
santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:18 am And like, I was pushing Alison before she outed fmpov fow their D1. And I dont feel like Im the only one seeing that?

So in this case I am asking you for something more than 'trust me bro' because I also have confidence on my read and the way I am feeling about Alison
u are pushing alison for being alison my dude

i cant defend that because that is just how she is, its not AI
The wolfsiding D1 was Alison being Alison?
Their push on a scumread that I also think is scum being only a votepark is Alison being Alison?
What did Alison do D1 that you're calling wolfsiding?
>Confident Townread on Tilgarial
> Pushing Aro and Wisp
> Shaming the Porsha wagon with commentary like 'Catch me on this wagon never' and 'Let Porscha live in D2 she'll pelt 2 wolves for us' and things of that antic .

Also in their PoE I see them as mostly town filled, but I guess that there you have to go and look for them yourself to see if you agree or dont
So aside from Aro, whom Alison actually didn't really want to switch to due to one of her policies, and only switched to after Mac and 100,000 other people did, you have no idea if this is wolfsiding... unless you have TMI?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Millium wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:29 am
Millium wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:53 am I think Alison is likely to gaslight as town too, that's my problem lol. I don't particularly like using that word in a mafia game though.
When you are called out by your past day who was extremely wolfsidey, how is a legit towny approach to push with gaslight/hyperbole whoever is noting that??

That's just not town
At this point I've seen what I can in like the 7 hours I've been physically available. The trains right now are fine, maybe I'll switch maybe I won't. I acknowledge the thoughts on Alison. Think it would be a bit easier if everyone was on board, but illario is hedging a bit on that slot, and idk what I think of that

I think there is specific grouping mainly porscha, betzy, Rondo that contains at least one wolf, I mean for fucks sake, Rondo is still voting themself.

Like I said before I will be biased in my approach to Alison, so ill follow the majority there, given I haven't been able to form my own opinion on that slot
Hahah I love that you being angry at me voting myself is like 50% of the posts that I see from you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:33 am

That's just not town

Hahah I love that you being angry at me voting myself is like 50% of the posts that I see from you
It's extra funny since Millium spent a large part of D1 voting themselves
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:33 am
santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:18 am And like, I was pushing Alison before she outed fmpov fow their D1. And I dont feel like Im the only one seeing that?

So in this case I am asking you for something more than 'trust me bro' because I also have confidence on my read and the way I am feeling about Alison

Their push on a scumread that I also think is scum being only a votepark is Alison being Alison?
> Pushing Aro and Wisp
> Shaming the Porsha wagon with commentary like 'Catch me on this wagon never' and 'Let Porscha live in D2 she'll pelt 2 wolves for us' and things of that antic .

Also in their PoE I see them as mostly town filled, but I guess that there you have to go and look for them yourself to see if you agree or dont
So aside from Aro, whom Alison actually didn't really want to switch to due to one of her policies, and only switched to after Mac and 100,000 other people did, you have no idea if this is wolfsiding... unless you have TMI?
Based on the fact that Porscha and Tilgarial are near consensus wolfreads, and Wisp is prob town (I have his gift and all) . You can call it TMI or accurate reads /shrug .

Like, even Alison D2 has Porscha and Tilg as Wolves and Wisp as town. So she 100% should be able to see her D1 and see it as wolfsiding and dont disagree with me
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I think @Belzy absolutely needs to come back and talk to us.

If Belzy can convince me that she is actually town, I still think Millium would be an extremely beneficial flip today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:37 am

That's just not town

[VOTE: Mil ] aubergine

Hypocrisy normal for this slot?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

ilario im kind of confused how I could realistically be in a world where mac is wolf. Like yeah mac may like that kind of theater but I do not and would not partake.

also like...you haven't really read a lot of my posts so these pronouncements seem strange to me
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:33 am

> Pushing Aro and Wisp

Based on the fact that Porscha and Tilgarial are near consensus wolfreads, and Wisp is prob town (I have his gift and all) . You can call it TMI or accurate reads /shrug .

Like, even Alison D2 has Porscha and Tilg as Wolves and Wisp as town. So she 100% should be able to see her D1 and see it as wolfsiding and dont disagree with me
Do you usually find mafia games so straightforward that we have 4 outed wolves on D2?

Alison

Post by Alison »

My stance on Millium is currently that I think they are town but I am happy to policy them
Alison

Post by Alison »

dyachei wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:39 am ilario im kind of confused how I could realistically be in a world where mac is wolf. Like yeah mac may like that kind of theater but I do not and would not partake.

also like...you haven't really read a lot of my posts so these pronouncements seem strange to me
As someone who knows Mac pretty well I really doubt he would engage in that kind of theatre even with a willing scumbuddy unless it was some extreme pushing the limits of his range stuff designed to fool specifically me
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

low key kind of want to push santy more because he's the loudest voice trying to get Alison out and I don't think she's as wolfy as people are making her out to be. That's not really a defense of alison as I think she can act pretty towny as a wolf, but I have concerns about the push on her
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

How many wolves? 18/4=4.5?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:42 am How many wolves? 18/4=4.5?
probably 4 because we know we have at least 1 3p
Alison

Post by Alison »

Btw if Santy is town then I'm going to laugh at him in DVC but also the top suspects in that scenario would be dyachei and Illario because I assume I'm the poor persecuted town being pocketed by understanding mafia with TMI if that happens
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:44 am Btw if Santy is town then I'm going to laugh at him in DVC but also the top suspects in that scenario would be dyachei and Illario because I assume I'm the poor persecuted town being pocketed by understanding mafia with TMI if that happens
pls explain
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

i dont really think that's a fair assessment but I'm biased. I think it's because ilario and I know you better than santy knows you
Alison

Post by Alison »

dyachei wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:48 am i dont really think that's a fair assessment but I'm biased. I think it's because ilario and I know you better than santy knows you
Maybe. I don't think Santy is town anyway so it's a long shot hypothetical.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:48 am
dyachei wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:48 am i dont really think that's a fair assessment but I'm biased. I think it's because ilario and I know you better than santy knows you
Who is your loudest defender?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:46 am
Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:44 am Btw if Santy is town then I'm going to laugh at him in DVC but also the top suspects in that scenario would be dyachei and Illario because I assume I'm the poor persecuted town being pocketed by understanding mafia with TMI if that happens
pls explain
When there is a town who is being pushed for bad reasons especially if those bad reasons are based on misunderstandings, something that a lot of skilled mafia like to do is to present themselves as being understanding and befriending them. The townie dies with a strong town read on the people who "didn't fall for the lies" and the mafia look great off trying to earnestly defend a slot that was being wrongly pushed.

I believe that this strategy is more likely to happen to me if Santy is town since then they'd want to encourage me to push Santy more and prop me up so I can fuel the dome. And I'm saying that dyachei and Illario fit that rough archetype in this scenario. dyachei argues that it's because dya and Illario just know me better. Perhaps. It's a good thought to consider at least in that world.
Alison

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:49 am
Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:48 am
Who is your loudest defender?
illario
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

but the thing is alison, I don't have you as a strong town read or anything. I have you as maybe town but I'm concerned about your range
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:09 am
Neon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:47 am There's plenty of town reasons why an Alison who's not read the game would have factually inaccuracies in their posts. That isn't wolf indicative Santy.

What could be is that they have attempted to play it off as fact and gas light people into believing others are lying about it and not that they are and also that they have made sweeping statements about who is woof and who isn't without a full picture.

So it's important to actually think through is this actually or wolf or just a town without a full and clear picture?
Alison had inaccuracies irt to me that I had highlited before and they talked about to then ignore in their legacy.

Alison *knew* I was not.pushing her the entire game because it was something I had told her way before and she responded with 'Okay but you are voting me now and that is what it matters' .

To then have in their legacy that I was pushing her the entire game which she has no excuse of not reading stuff, it is misrepping done in purpose
That doesn't mean Alison is always wolf though.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Alison ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

That's just not town

I voted myself because I thought eod was in 2 hours and I had like 8 votes, this guy isn't doing anything but trolling.

Still sounds bad, but I should be allowed my one annoyance self vote every couple of years

Rondo is doing Rondo things, the only reason I'm not burying this is because people say this is NAI for him, so I'm just waiting for him to do something
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Millium wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:57 am

That's just not town

I voted myself because I thought eod was in 2 hours and I had like 8 votes, this guy isn't doing anything but trolling.

Still sounds bad, but I should be allowed my one annoyance self vote every couple of years

Rondo is doing Rondo things, the only reason I'm not burying this is because people say this is NAI for him, so I'm just waiting for him to do something
Ive done several things. You are just too focused on the things that look scummy which is why you are probably scum
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:42 am How many wolves? 18/4=4.5?
Realistically with 18 players, the bare minimum has to be 4, and we already know there is at least 1 3rd party
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:59 am

That's just not town

Ive done several things. You are just too focused on the things that look scummy which is why you are probably scum
Imagine unironically writing this post, if it floats like a fish it might just be a fish. Or it could be a dead body, u could be the dead body floating by, if that says anything
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Millium wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:01 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:59 am

That's just not town

Imagine unironically writing this post, if it floats like a fish it might just be a fish. Or it could be a dead body, u could be the dead body floating by, if that says anything
bro wat
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Lmao that sounder better in my head, the dead body floating was u being town, doing nothing
Alison

Post by Alison »

Millium wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:57 am I voted myself because I thought eod was in 2 hours and I had like 8 votes, this guy isn't doing anything but trolling.

It is NAI yeah.

I have wanted to policy Rondo more than I have wanted to policy you overall. Not in this game like in general.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:05 am
Millium wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:57 am I voted myself because I thought eod was in 2 hours and I had like 8 votes, this guy isn't doing anything but trolling.

It is NAI yeah.

I have wanted to policy Rondo more than I have wanted to policy you overall. Not in this game like in general.
I appreciate the props
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You know I find it even funnier than you want to policy me for my play but I entered this game with WIM and Energy and solving that you would prefer I do and you wanted me hard for it and now that I dont give a shit about the game and just do Rondo things you are more relaxed
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:07 am You know I find it even funnier than you want to policy me for my play but I entered this game with WIM and Energy and solving that you would prefer I do and you wanted me hard for it and now that I dont give a shit about the game and just do Rondo things you are more relaxed
That's the dilemma that people who have a chaos meta face. If they start playing properly they get scumread for it. Which kinda sucks but what can you do. If a former chaos goblin wishes to start playing seriously in their games from now on then I guess they just have to suck it up and get scumread for a few games until people get used to the idea that they no longer mess around
Alison

Post by Alison »

But FWIW I don't think any of the things you've done this game are policyable
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:58 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:55 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:55 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:53 pm "Santygrass is almost certainly one of them as he is the architect of most of the bad arguments and has been attacking me in bad faith for the entire game."

This is so inaccurate and phony that it makes me suspicious of Santygrass being partners.
It is the most accurate description of Santygrass' play this game.
No it is literally not. Any arbitrary check of Santy's iso can tell you that.
So what happens when I flip green Mac? Are you going to put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes and go "I guess Alison was trolling"? Or are you going to listen to me and vote Santy out?
Let's move the point of the conversation back to the pertinent which is you completely lying about Santy. Saying he's the architect of your wagon when he was your primary defender for the first 75% of this game and you were being touted as a poe suspect by everyone before he read your iso and changed his tune.

Let's talk about facts such as the fact that you are just making things up to push an agenda.

Let's talk about actual posts and the actual game instead of trying to manipulate me with posts like this.
eh i cant sleep cos its really hot but i dont wanna turn on the aircon so im gonna do some backreading. i probably wont see any posts directed to me in real-time so if i dont respond its not cos im ignoring u

anyways this post is hella wolfy because mac is completely evading alisons question, shifting the focus back onto her and specifically focusing the conversation on things that will make alison look bad, i dont think hes interested in solving her here, despite her being billboard town

also macs shift in handling santy today feels really off, he has fought me the entire game on my santy tr but now that santy has joined the mission to bury alison he has been santys biggest fan. this feels too co-incidental for my liking.

also the way mac attacks alisons read on seanzie is not good either. seanzie is billboaard inno child town, alison is correct. mac should know alison is correct and agree with her read instead of trying to frame it as wolfy like he does later
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:16 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:07 am You know I find it even funnier than you want to policy me for my play but I entered this game with WIM and Energy and solving that you would prefer I do and you wanted me hard for it and now that I dont give a shit about the game and just do Rondo things you are more relaxed
That's the dilemma that people who have a chaos meta face. If they start playing properly they get scumread for it. Which kinda sucks but what can you do. If a former chaos goblin wishes to start playing seriously in their games from now on then I guess they just have to suck it up and get scumread for a few games until people get used to the idea that they no longer mess around
Yeah nah as soon as you said it I understood it was a fair cop. But I did tell people after I won HR that my meta was going to change. I can only be a chaos goblin for so long before I become a polarized noob
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:17 am
Yeah nah as soon as you said it I understood it was a fair cop. But I did tell people after I won HR that my meta was going to change. I can only be a chaos goblin for so long before I become a polarized noob
I encourage the shift in your meta and if you are town this game I will stop scumreading you for playing serious.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:23 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:17 am
I encourage the shift in your meta and if you are town this game I will stop scumreading you for playing serious.
I mean I am lucky that If Ender is in a game with me he will both be a problem and also cover me for things he knows are NAI, so I go a bit wilder when he is in a game because I usually have that to fall back on. Though one day he might just not cover me and at that point I will have to decide if he is scum or just fucking me over for a laugh.

I guess if people didnt rate Ender I would have to deal with dying a whole bunch more earlier, but I am not against losing to establishing meta
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

dyachei wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:39 am ilario im kind of confused how I could realistically be in a world where mac is wolf. Like yeah mac may like that kind of theater but I do not and would not partake.

okay actually yeah maybe u wouldnt partake

hmmmm its just harder for me to imagine the conversation occuring earlier in a w!mac t!you world which is kinda why i assumed its theatre....idk i just really dont like macs handling of alison but i struggle to form teams around mac

i suppose mac can be a wolf with u as town...hmmm that makes it harder for me to build teams around though
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:33 am

okay actually yeah maybe u wouldnt partake

hmmmm its just harder for me to imagine the conversation occuring earlier in a w!mac t!you world which is kinda why i assumed its theatre....idk i just really dont like macs handling of alison but i struggle to form teams around mac

i suppose mac can be a wolf with u as town...hmmm that makes it harder for me to build teams around though
really think he's town. And i think he's being paranoid of alison and trying to find reasons that fit that paranoia tbh

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”