Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by ilario »

It feels like alison is being srd to similar reasons in cats and dogs where she got caught up making an incorrect push and has a perspective that people are not able to relate to. And I get she’s someone who has high accuracy but I don’t really find her posting to be inherently wolfy, I see it as the opposite tbh. I could be very wrong on her but that’s just how I feel
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

And I trust that u have the most experience with her so I won’t hard shield against the elimination
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:36 am i am slowly catching up on bits on my phone, at the part of santy and alison clashing. i think they both could b town which is even more reason i dont an alison chop because it sets up 2 back to back villa chops, lettuce get belzy or porcha
Have you read Alison push on me and think it was a fair one?
That is one of the things that makes me think Alison is guaranteed mafia because it felt like them.going into antispew and playing not in how approach games usimg the reads of other players and stuff.
Like, she dismissed totally the lily strong read on me that she accepted D1 and dismissed your atm strong read as 'Me pocketing' . I really dont think thats how Alison seems to approach games but w/e
Spoiler: show
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Illario. You think Im imagining stuff when I say that she pushed Aro, wisp and me 1000× times harder than Porscha/Tilgarial ?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:02 am
ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:36 am i am slowly catching up on bits on my phone, at the part of santy and alison clashing. i think they both could b town which is even more reason i dont an alison chop because it sets up 2 back to back villa chops, lettuce get belzy or porcha
That is one of the things that makes me think Alison is guaranteed mafia because it felt like them.going into antispew and playing not in how approach games usimg the reads of other players and stuff.
Like, she dismissed totally the lily strong read on me that she accepted D1 and dismissed your atm strong read as 'Me pocketing' . I really dont think thats how Alison seems to approach games but w/e
You started pushing her, it’s likely she got tunneled In response. In retrospect I don’t think my push on neon was a fair one, but when you are caught up in the moment villas are just as likely to be uncharitable as wolves.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:04 am Illario. You think Im imagining stuff when I say that she pushed Aro, wisp and me 1000× times harder than Porscha/Tilgarial ?
She can’t push Tilg when he’s not an option to be a vote

Porcha u might have a point on, I can’t remember how she pushes porcha
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:04 am
santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:02 am
You started pushing her, it’s likely she got tunneled In response. In retrospect I don’t think my push on neon was a fair one, but when you are caught up in the moment villas are just as likely to be uncharitable as wolves.
Alison was sussing me and saying I was a good exe from before that. And if after when casing me heavily misrepped my preformance through the game just screams to me that she wasnt reading me or doesnt have a reason for said prior sus imhi
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:04 am Illario. You think Im imagining stuff when I say that she pushed Aro, wisp and me 1000× times harder than Porscha/Tilgarial ?
100% team santy on this
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

@ilario i reckon we should not kill porscha here. thoughts?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:51 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:50 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:49 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:45 am seems like belzy didn't realise that I thought they were multishot so didn't correct me when I was talking plans lol
Have they been talking to you in the neighborhood?

I still have some major gripes with the situation @Belzy come talk to me.
Alison's top town
I uhh do not know if this is in response to me or a mistake.
I am just saying it in response to your post because it's hilarious to me that anyone thinks that read is anything other than openwolfing satire
That's all fine and dandy. Can you answer my question about Belzy? Have then been talking to you in the neighborhood?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Aight fine, ftr I retract what I said earlier if alison flips town. Don’t let him turn into a koba and be miselimmed next. In a v!alison world I think the ones pushing her hardest are villas, hell I wouldn’t be surprised if most of her wagon is town whilst wolves are trying to get as far away as they can from
The wagon
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:08 am @ilario i reckon we should not kill porscha here. thoughts?
sadly, i agree
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I think that seanzie is kind of unpaired with both Dyachei and Belzy at this point fwiw. That just makes Seanzie more likely mafia in W!Alison worlds fmpov just because how is the Belzy/Mac thing the stuff he decided to focus on and ignored almos all the rest of the game
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:11 am I think that seanzie is kind of unpaired with both Dyachei and Belzy at this point fwiw. That just makes Seanzie more likely mafia in W!Alison worlds fmpov just because how is the Belzy/Mac thing the stuff he decided to focus on and ignored almos all the rest of the game
sean is unpaired with belsy and wisp imo both who i can kinda see being hits, so as much as i do wanna respect dyas read there and i willl read their arguments there at some point, though in my head i kinda wanna see those other slots flip before i delve into the sean/dya dynamic
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Seanzie It bothers me that you see some people running wild over Alison and wanting her dead. Alison also is being loud and pushing me in retaliation. She gives you a cuestionable town read.
And you seem to not care or give reads onto that discussion, but inmediately take care about the claim of Belzy and said of prioritizing solving there.

What is your read on Alison and Porscha and why you are not getting involved on their wagons?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:11 am I think that seanzie is kind of unpaired with both Dyachei and Belzy at this point fwiw. That just makes Seanzie more likely mafia in W!Alison worlds fmpov just because how is the Belzy/Mac thing the stuff he decided to focus on and ignored almos all the rest of the game
Why would me being unpaired with two people make me more likely mafia in any situation? Being unpaired always makes someone less likely mafia.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:12 am
sean is unpaired with belsy and wisp imo both who i can kinda see being hits, so as much as i do wanna respect dyas read there and i willl read their arguments there at some point, though in my head i kinda wanna see those other slots flip before i delve into the sean/dya dynamic
Wisp I also see unpaired with alison, and villaleaning at the moment regardless tbh.

Like, if Alison/Porscha is W/W , Wisp is almost LockV
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:13 am
Why would me being unpaired with two people make me more likely mafia in any situation? Being unpaired always makes someone less likely mafia.
My mind works in mysterious ways, and I think both dya and Belzy are more likely villa than you at this point tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I could be wrong tho, but D1 you pushed me hard on some stuff so I expect you to get a little more.involved or care when me and Alison fight but you pretended to not see at all
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:13 am @Seanzie It bothers me that you see some people running wild over Alison and wanting her dead. Alison also is being loud and pushing me in retaliation. She gives you a cuestionable town read.
And you seem to not care or give reads onto that discussion, but inmediately take care about the claim of Belzy and said of prioritizing solving there.

What is your read on Alison and Porscha and why you are not getting involved on their wagons?
You claim I see a great many things when actually I usually just skip to the current page any time I come on here and there are 8 pages...

But, I am concerned with Belzy because earlier I was shielding them, and if I could talk to them, I think there is a reasonable chance I can say without a doubt they are a wolf. There are very few explanations for certain things that they could give that would not convince me that they're a wolf, and I don't want to say what I need to see out loud because then they could prepare for it, but I know Belzy pretty well and I think they're just trapped/outed.

As for Porscha, idk if I'd really call them a wagon. I've talked about them in detail in the past and don't think I've seen a single post of theirs since I talked about them, so if you want I can requote that, but you can look it up in my iso as well.

As for Alison, meh. She's always read me correctly a few posts into the game, and usually I get something about her alignment by pushing her about her read on me, but here she is giving a valid but kinda flat way to townread me and didn't volunteer more info when pressed, so I am having a harder time reading her how I usually do, but the rest of the thread is spending lots of energy there, so whatever.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:16 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:13 am
My mind works in mysterious ways, and I think both dya and Belzy are more likely villa than you at this point tbh
Regardless, you are making an implication that me being unpaired with two people makes it more likely I am mafia. This is flat out logically incorrect.

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

sean fwiw i think alisons interpretation of you is entirely spot on if u end up being town
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:17 am I could be wrong tho, but D1 you pushed me hard on some stuff so I expect you to get a little more.involved or care when me and Alison fight but you pretended to not see at all
"pretend" Nah.

I saw someone mention the spat, but I did not see the spat, at least that I recall.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:24 am sean fwiw i think alisons interpretation of you is entirely spot on if u end up being town
I fully agree, which is why I felt like pushing her about her read on me was more-or-less a dead end.

However have you ever seen me wolf? How would you know?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sean/Dya is a false dynamic. Stop it.

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

i think i have and i think ive played with u as town and wolf and trd u as my top town for the exact same reason. ill be completely honest, if it werent for dyas read on u and the fact i respect dyas reads highly u would probably be in my top towns currently.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:27 am
Sean/Dya is a false dynamic. Stop it.
i am not fully convinced it has to be w/t it could be t/t, i just promised dya that i will look into their case and until i do so i cant lock u in as v.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

I may be around for EOD tomorrow but I have an important morning project so idk.

So lemme throw together a list.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:28 am i think i have and i think ive played with u as town and wolf and trd u as my top town for the exact same reason. ill be completely honest, if it werent for dyas read on u and the fact i respect dyas reads highly u would probably be in my top towns currently.
What game have you seen me wolf?

I don't think you have.

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lock Town:
MacDougall

Lock Town with an Asterisk:
Neon
ilario

I kinda townread them:
Lilypetal
Seanzie

Shrug townread:
Millium
Belzy
RondoDimBuckle

I have changed my mind a few times and can resolve this later:
dyachei

I kinda wolfread them:
Allison
Chamomile
santygrass

I think this is wolf but so does everyone so I have doubts:
Porscha
Tilgarial
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:38 am
ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:28 am i think i have and i think ive played with u as town and wolf and trd u as my top town for the exact same reason. ill be completely honest, if it werent for dyas read on u and the fact i respect dyas reads highly u would probably be in my top towns currently.

I don't think you have.
were u wolf in last anni?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Tbh Anni is a mess of a different kind.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:39 am Lock Town:
MacDougall

Neon
ilario

I kinda townread them:
Lilypetal
Seanzie

Shrug townread:
Millium
Belzy
RondoDimBuckle

dyachei

I kinda wolfread them:
Allison
Chamomile
santygrass

Porscha
Tilgarial
how am i almost locktown given that im trying to save the person u want dead the most?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:40 am Tbh Anni is a mess of a different kind.
lol mb, i just feel like i seen seanzie wolf somewhere and he died pretty early, no offense. u coulda just been low effort that game hence why i asked before if ur a good wolf and mb just had an off game
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:40 am

I don't think you have.
Never done a mash.

The one place it could have been was smiley mafia or whatever it was called, but that doesn't count. I like 5-posted and was too busy to even try so I just told my wolfmates to bus me d1 since I was going to be a potato.

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:41 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:39 am Lock Town:
MacDougall

Neon
ilario

I kinda townread them:
Lilypetal
Seanzie

Shrug townread:
Millium
Belzy
RondoDimBuckle

dyachei

I kinda wolfread them:
Allison
Chamomile
santygrass

Porscha
Tilgarial
how am i almost locktown given that im trying to save the person u want dead the most?
I'm going to point again at you defending Brad when I sussed them.

But also it could be reverse this time.

I'm mostly reading people individually, correlation can come after I have a red flip.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:40 pm btw @MacDougall you should definitely watch OG Naruto! Just Google Naruto episode guide and there's many guides on which episodes to skip to avoid fillers. They are mainly just a large chunk after all the good stuff goes down. But like watch up to the chunin exams at minimum and go from there!

I wonder if there is a similar guide for one piece
there is

its a good show that u would like.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:42 am

I don't think you have.
Never done a mash.

The one place it could have been was smiley mafia or whatever it was called, but that doesn't count. I like 5-posted and was too busy to even try so I just told my wolfmates to bus me d1 since I was going to be a potato.
that game rings a bell! was it jack who bussed u?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Chamomile's play makes me think they're wolf but also idk if wolf plays eod1 like that. I'm having some doubts on that read.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:27 am @EnderWiggin can you give me your reads on

Neon
Dya
Cham
Tilg
Santy
Seanzie
Neon - Town. The reaction to me faux pocketing her was about what I'd expect from a towny who had bad encounters with me in the past. I've used this read fairly effectively after wolfing and pocketing people and so far have yet to have it go wrong.

Dya - Town? Idk. I vacillate a bit on Dya but I have felt some of their reads/takes remind me of Dya from Constellations and other games I've seen them town in. No where near a hard read and I am not sure I'm confident at all on it.

Cham - Wolf. I wanna say. I really wanna say. EOD1 and the more recent movements have shown a weird approach to the game that I can't help but think wolfy. Albeit maybe being triggered by bad meta on my own slot, but still bad wolfy needs to die.

Tilg - I wanted to say wolfy but the general consensus of this being wolfy is just... mrrrr. Idk. I want them back in thread to interact with but in a vacuum I'd be okay with them dying.

Santy - I had a light townread on them earlier but have been considering it. I have been nodding to some of the "Pockety" analysis but I'd want time to do a reread before I commit to that.

Seanzie - GTH town, but don't have a strong basis for this. Stronger than Dya because the initial lackadaisical approach and how he handled people coming at him about it was town!Sean but not enough that I'd lock it.
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:11 am If I'm right on Alison wolf tbh this actually kinda clears Santy?

That progression was nice.

Tbh I might clear him anyway, despite having narrowed eyes at some of the recent stuff before that.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Why i am a kinda wolfread and in the same tier as Alison?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:44 am

I don't think you have.
Never done a mash.

Oh yes you were in Smiley mafia. We got Seanzie D1 and then I threw the game by hard-tunnelling town!Nook
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:44 am

I don't think you have.
Never done a mash.

Yeah and then endgamed and won on the cred.

That game is not remotely indicative of my wolfing.

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:44 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:27 am @EnderWiggin can you give me your reads on

Neon
Dya
Cham
Tilg
Santy
Seanzie
Neon - Town. The reaction to me faux pocketing her was about what I'd expect from a towny who had bad encounters with me in the past. I've used this read fairly effectively after wolfing and pocketing people and so far have yet to have it go wrong.

Dya - Town? Idk. I vacillate a bit on Dya but I have felt some of their reads/takes remind me of Dya from Constellations and other games I've seen them town in. No where near a hard read and I am not sure I'm confident at all on it.

Cham - Wolf. I wanna say. I really wanna say. EOD1 and the more recent movements have shown a weird approach to the game that I can't help but think wolfy. Albeit maybe being triggered by bad meta on my own slot, but still bad wolfy needs to die.

Tilg - I wanted to say wolfy but the general consensus of this being wolfy is just... mrrrr. Idk. I want them back in thread to interact with but in a vacuum I'd be okay with them dying.

Santy - I had a light townread on them earlier but have been considering it. I have been nodding to some of the "Pockety" analysis but I'd want time to do a reread before I commit to that.

Seanzie - GTH town, but don't have a strong basis for this. Stronger than Dya because the initial lackadaisical approach and how he handled people coming at him about it was town!Sean but not enough that I'd lock it.
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:11 am If I'm right on Alison wolf tbh this actually kinda clears Santy?

That progression was nice.

Tbh I might clear him anyway, despite having narrowed eyes at some of the recent stuff before that.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Why i am a kinda wolfread and in the same tier as Alison?
Because I'm a fickle bitch and I no longer like the content for now.

Smile.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I can confirm Smiley mafia is not standard fare wolf Seanzie.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:25 am
santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:17 am I could be wrong tho, but D1 you pushed me hard on some stuff so I expect you to get a little more.involved or care when me and Alison fight but you pretended to not see at all
"pretend" Nah.

I saw someone mention the spat, but I did not see the spat, at least that I recall.
My point is mostly that you can see it being talked about, Alison and I were loud about it, Alison is a wagon , etc.

And despite that the thing you focused on thread is regarding the Belzy claim, which pinged me
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

hahahahah i remember that, was rondo in that game? i think he was bcus i remember a rondo game where he was hard tunneled at start but felt obv villa to me. this game he feels like a wolf who cant make towny posts and is relying on the fact people will give him a pass the first few days
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also I just have been rereading the Santy stuff and my concern comes from how nuanced the one specific progression is compared to the kinda pockety feel of how Santy has approached other slots.

I hold the right to change this back to a townread whenever my emotions decide to do this.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Understandable have a bad day Ender smh
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

sean getting defensive of his wolf range is kinda towny, mission accomplished
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:47 am hahahahah i remember that, was rondo in that game? i think he was bcus i remember a rondo game where he was hard tunneled at start but felt obv villa to me. this game he feels like a wolf who cant make towny posts and is relying on the fact people will give him a pass the first few days
Yes.

Rondo is given a pass by me because this is still in his townrange.

If he wants to do that as mafia sure but I'll catch him because he knows he can't keep that going longer than a few days without me grilling him.

But he'll also do this as town when either busy or just not caring. And he's started to get an interest in surviving late and turning the heat on later which probably plays into it.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”