Total votes: 19
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 3]

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:09 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:07 pm Let me get home and have another look at her iso before I commit to that, elephant, creature, and TL, are all acceptable counter wagons if we're looking for one.
Why do you see these people as acceptable counter wagons?
They're the ones I have scummier reads of.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:28 pm Here's how I see it, juliets: people start to vote vanity, then you made a couple of posts that broadcast a likely vanity vote. You said you were going to "eat and read through vanity again" which sounds good, but you don't give any analysis beyond asking Ty4on about vanity's emotional meta. Ty4on posted a couple of times before your next post and yet you didn't mention it again or @ - mention him or anything. Instead you just hop on the vanity train and point at me. :meany:
You're correct I did not post an analysis of vanity, I was tired and it didn't seem necessary. I read through him, noticed there was a lot of emotion in his posts and asked Ty4on the question. I pointed at you because I have been uneasy about you. I have tried to collect some thoughts/questions this morning and this afternoon which I will post in a minute. Maybe you are town and I am just paranoid about you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:40 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:07 pm Let me get home and have another look at her iso before I commit to that, elephant, creature, and TL, are all acceptable counter wagons if we're looking for one.
Ok but let's just take one of them - Creature. What is scummy about him? Thats really the question I am asking.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:41 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:28 pm Here's how I see it, juliets: people start to vote vanity, then you made a couple of posts that broadcast a likely vanity vote. You said you were going to "eat and read through vanity again" which sounds good, but you don't give any analysis beyond asking Ty4on about vanity's emotional meta. Ty4on posted a couple of times before your next post and yet you didn't mention it again or @ - mention him or anything. Instead you just hop on the vanity train and point at me. :meany:
You're correct I did not post an analysis of vanity, I was tired and it didn't seem necessary. I read through him, noticed there was a lot of emotion in his posts and asked Ty4on the question. I pointed at you because I have been uneasy about you. I have tried to collect some thoughts/questions this morning and this afternoon which I will post in a minute. Maybe you are town and I am just paranoid about you.
Your earlier posts today were showing a growing scum-read on Ty4on, and very few other strong stances on anyone's alignment. You engage Elephant about vanity but you don't really give your own opinion on them very strongly, just question-prompts. Did you decide to start focussing on vanity because of the growing number of vanity voters? Why do you suspect vanity more than Ty4on?
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

vanity. wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:43 am rip benson. iirc he had a lot of suspicion on elephant and maybe juliets as well?

dfaraday was unfortunately a death that had to happen sooner rather than later.
vanity. wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:45 am benson was also pushing on tlib. he was also just one of the most active and villagery people in our group, though that raises the question why nutella didn't die?

thinking face emoji
vanity. wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:48 am long con is far and away the wolfiest person on boo. the people on dfaraday look wolfy though i'd perceive villagers are more likely to vote on dfaraday in these scenarios

so evaluating the vote from yesterday is tricky.
vanity. wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:50 am hyena why are you such a tough case to crack every time you're in the game...

like i want to say this is villa hyena but... idk what else to say. i don't think it's that simple tbh
It really feels like Vanity's reads and pushes have remained static throughout the past two days and that he's just looking for more reasons to pile on top of his list of reasons to scumread the people he's calling scum (particularly elephant and juliets, and to a lesser degree TLib).

When he does consider other people, such as me or nutella, he doesn't really give any reason to suspect us. It's more just shade. In nutella's case, he doesn't explain why he thought nutella would die over Benson. Wasn't vanity one of the people calling Benson top town in this group? As for me, it's like, he's saying I'm tough to crack, but if that's the case, I don't feel like he's done much to solidify a read on me.

Finally, his suspicion of Long Con feels more like him trying to "protect" nutella and I and him trying to sway us from possibly finding him as town. The only people alive today that were on Benson are me, nutella, vanity, and Long Con.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] -

Here are some of my thoughts/questions regarding you. There are some good things about you which I pointed out because I keep coming back to them and saying "he must be town because of this". But as I said, I still have that uneasy feeling about you.

In this post I feel like he intentionally misunderstood me so he could give me the eye. I think what I was saying was clearly NOT that we should suspect LC because of his weekend activities:
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:43 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:37 pm Also reserving judgement on LC, he has fooled me SO many times but I know his weekends are usually taken up with family things and the food truck
:evileye: Yes, I have fooled you before, but you will never find an instance of me trying to fool you by lying about why I was away from the thread. I fool by acting Civ in whatever ways that works, but all in-game fooling. You do not know me to be an excuse-making fooler. :eye:

Everytime I read through LC I find his Drago vote towny even though it's the last vote on Drago right at the deadline (the time is off by an hour):
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:59 pm [VOTE: Drago] aubergine

Based on what he later said about voting in the poll before voting in the thread I think this is true and is another thing that looks good:
Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:08 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:20 pm
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:17 pm tlib
elephant
juliets
long con
dfaraday

this is the list of suspects i'm working within today. get crackalackin.
You think I'm a suspect? I took Drago to 5 votes from 4 where he was tied with others.
Well, I took him to 9 when it was tied 8-8. :nicenod:

I mentioned earlier that I didn't think TL's case was all that bad. Others disagree with me I know. I just didn't think this shows a fair shake for TLib, especially the part about TLib knowing how many threads the main thread had been split into. I'm pretty sure some others voiced that they assumed a split in two as well.
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:06 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:07 pm Okay just finshed Dragomir's ISO don't see multy quotes so heres my thoughts on him

-Seemed to go alittle far with evenstar (not alignment indicative)
-Made a case on 112 based off characters claims saying that a town wouldn't play that way but the case became empty due to random characters
-Not a lot of depth short anwsers threw shade on Mac leaving his vote there before leaving
-hasn't posted in thread since early yesterday morning (my time atleast)

Don't think this is enough to call him 100% scum but i don't think he has been pushing a town presence would love if he could come back and post a little. I know this is ironic coming from me but atleast am here now.

Conclusion
----------------
Scum lean on him based off what he did push when he was fairly active so willing to lynch this today, him missing for a long period doesn't make him look any better either.
These four reasons are each practically nothing. It's four nothings woven into a semblance of a case.

Then this line is really wishy-washy. This man is the busser we've been looking for. "Not enough to call him scum, but I'll put a vote there anyway." Indeed.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:06 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:03 pm Oh shit are we split up into separate threads now? Ok

RIP Tony, uhhh looks like Texas was something secret

Have some analysis I typed up over the night phase, will paste it over shortly
Wait do we see both halfs?

or is the other secert?
This is a man who knows exactly how many threads the game has been split into.

[VOTE: Trustworthy Liberal] aubergine

I don't find this analysis of Spiny's post to be particularly compelling. He said he ran out of time so maybe there was more he was going to say:
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:06 am Looking a little at Spiny's ISO today.
Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:16 am ok if i'm gonna start posting from the point I'm caught up at, these were my ~vibes~

anyway Eva is town. and not JUST because her savagery in response to Drago's flirting attempts was the most beautiful effortless thing she's ever done. (more because of her responses to iaafr and 112). Her read that Drago continuing that flirting so long was trying to force conversation, thus scummy, was not one that would've occurred to me, but ig she could be right there.

I do not understand where iaafr's "always town" read of 112 started or came from or what the vibe is that he likes, even though he has since made posts explaining it. i like other posts of iaafr and his overall tone, but that whole read is so ???? to me.

lol at Mac saying he's policy never-lynching me and then immediately asking other people to build a case on me :P that and some overly defensive early posts / questioning things I thought were obvious had me side-eyeing him. but i liked his later posts. will see how he engages with Eva.

I do vibe with IAAFR saying that there's too much "hey i like this guy" and "this guy can be town" going on. from loose recollection Hyena and Epi felt like offenders there. Hyena maybe felt less sincere? this is loose memory.
This is a nice post that bears remembering (especially if the thread is lost to us in the future).

The Eva part is worth analysis, after Drago's flip. If the Eva-Drago thing was a distancing ploy between them as someone suggested, then it looks bad on Spiny. He does offer an offhanded nod about Drago's scumminess, but I don't know if I could craft a weaker agreement. Even with Eva being town in this scenario, Spiny looks a little shady. Scum lean over here.

He almost suspects iiafr for the odd 112 townread, but he turns it around shortly after when he gets caught up to iaafr's updated opinions, which looks pretty good to me. Could be a w-w strategy kind of thing, but I'd lean town on it.

The Mac part doesn't make me lean either way, but bringing it back to Eva is :ponder: .

So much for looking at the ISO - I got to this post and used up all my time. Oh well, I'll post it, and I'll be around a few more times before the Day's end. Right now, I feel like I could vote for Spiny. Not my old pal boo, just Spiny. :grin:

Here is his vote for boo. I didn't think boo's vote looked opportunistic, nor did I think it represented bad scum hunting.
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:33 pm It's tough to judge vanity without ever having played with him before. Exasperated claims to his villagery-ness don't really do a lot for me.

I don't like the look of boo's hop on to the vanity vote though, it looks opportunistic. The "Did you miss the D1 lynch result? The only "we" that makes sense there is you're mafia..." is not something that feels like honest scumhunting either.

Looks like the TL wagon isn't really taking off, so I'll check out the boo one instead. [VOTE: spiny boo] aubergine

I didn't notice this the first time around but it looks like here you are saying it was reasonable for vanity to say what he said because he was upset. You don't say my reaction is fake yet you used that as a reason when I asked you why I was orange. You seem to say vanity being upset is legit whereas me being upset was not.
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:47 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:40 pm
Benson wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:38 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:33 pm
Benson wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:24 pm I'm at the point where I have a good suspicion one of Elephant or Juliets is a wolf, but probably never together. This inference hinges on vanity being town, however
Then by all means vote for me. I am tired of this game. I have been called a bad player because I am methodical and meticulous, I have been called lazy after I worked my ass off on that vote analysis and put all my effort into responding to people. I have been compared to some cartoon character I don't even know. I spend all my free time on this game and am not enjoying it. Its like another job.

I can die and join the spectator chat and have fun with Ty4on and whoever else is there, maybe TSP and Texas. I can speculate and be myself, cautious and methodical.

Maybe you will learn something from my lynch. I am humor by the way, how ironic.
Whoa, it was just a suspicion Juliets! I don't think you're bad, lazy, or anything negative. You have put in substantial work, I see that.
Being productive doesn't preclude you being a wolf in my mind.
No, I'm not saying it should. But being called lazy? That was just harsh and rude and uncalled for.
I did not have the same perspective as you on the "lazy" thing. He wasn't saying you didn't put time and care into the post, he was saying that it is mentally lazy to copy and paste someone else's thoughts rather than come up with your own.

I totally get why you made that post with points from Elephant, because you explained it understandably. It couldn't be any other way because it was a specific answer to a question, like "what was it about Elephant's case you liked" or something.

vanity reacted worse to it than I think was warranted, but he was getting upset about not being townread for his natural towniness, so... :shrug2: not altogether reasonable to me.

Yesterday you changed me from a null to an orange between 1:03 pm and 1:33. What happened in that time frame to cause you to move me to orange? I know you explained why you have me where you do - and I responded to your issues - but I don't understand your progression from null to orange in 30 minutes.
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:01 pm
vanity. wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:48 am long con is far and away the wolfiest person on boo. the people on dfaraday look wolfy though i'd perceive villagers are more likely to vote on dfaraday in these scenarios
Mostly agree on that. Benson town, nutella looks town, Hyena also town. I'd say vanity is the wolfiest one on the boo train.

Here's where I sit after catching up:

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
nutella
Hyena

vanity.
Creature
Elephant

Trustworthy Liberal
novaselinenever / Ty4on
quote="Long Con" post_id=564331 time=1572806027 user_id=271]
I totally did. Sorry jules! I copied the lynch poll and cut out the extraneous stuff, and I guess I cut out juliets too.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
nutella
Hyena

Creature
Elephant
juliets

Trustworthy Liberal
vanity.
novaselinenever / Ty4on

[/quote]
[/quote]

Here's your read on nova's posts. Why is Ty4on not on your list today?
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:17 pm Nova's ISO was pukey. Very little, if any, scumhunting effort. Calls Drago town and votes the other wagon.

@@Ty4on You mentioned some slight improvements to nova's play on level 2. The lynch still took him, so is it fair to say that the majority didn't agree with your assessment? Do you think more wolf or town votes were on nova?
All in all I don't think I have enough of a strong "bad" feeling about LC to vote for him today. I'm still comfortable with my vanity vote at this point.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:44 pm
Ok but let's just take one of them - Creature. What is scummy about him? Thats really the question I am asking.
I can't really remember anything that struck me as particularly townish about him, really.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:12 pm Thirdly, look at these wagons at EoD1 and EoD2:

EoD1

[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005

EoD2
[5] boo - Long Con, Hyena, nutella, Benson, vanity
[5] DFar - TLib, Creature, juliets, boo, Elephant

All of the Boo voters at EoD2 were Dragomir voters at EoD1. Considering that both Boo and DFar were town, I wouldn't think that scum would favor one wagon over another. Thus, I'm starting to have a feeling that it's possible that there is scum on the Boo wagon, that someone in those 5 people did bus Dragomir, and that scum maybe just wanted to continue to vote with the group that they voted with before. I'm actually surprised that THAT many of us ended up voting together again.

(Also, just to note, TLib was the only Dragomir voter that voted DFar yesterday.)
Again, [me, nutella, vanity, and long con] all voted the same on both D1 and D2. It feels like Vanity is just trying to keep a core group together voting with him [me and nutella in this case] while casting suspicion on pretty much everyone else.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:53 pm
I can't really remember anything that struck me as particularly townish about him, really.
You played Arrowverse with us. What do you think about the difference in his game there and here? (He has 322 posts here and 129 by Day 3 in that game.)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

[mention]juliets[/mention] "vanity reacted worse to it than I think was warranted, but he was getting upset about not being townread for his natural towniness, so... :shrug2: not altogether reasonable to me." So I disagree that I implied vanity getting upset was legit. Right?

I did forget about Ty4on in my list to nutella, but I was phone posting while shopping, so please forgive the exclusion. It's clear enough from previous posts that I'm not opposed to a Ty4on lynch.

I didn't change you from a null to an orange. Me not realizing I accidentally deleted you from the list does not equal me calling you null.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:59 pm
You played Arrowverse with us. What do you think about the difference in his game there and here? (He has 322 posts here and 129 by Day 3 in that game.)
I don't really have that great a game memory, I can't remember anything about Creature's performance in that game. Maybe I'll check it out. Probably not today.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:02 pm @juliets "vanity reacted worse to it than I think was warranted, but he was getting upset about not being townread for his natural towniness, so... :shrug2: not altogether reasonable to me." So I disagree that I implied vanity getting upset was legit. Right?

Ok I interpreted it differently because of the "but" in the first part but I see what you are saying.

I did forget about Ty4on in my list to nutella, but I was phone posting while shopping, so please forgive the exclusion. It's clear enough from previous posts that I'm not opposed to a Ty4on Lynch.

Ok that's fine.

I didn't change you from a null to an orange. Me not realizing I accidentally deleted you from the list does not equal me calling you null.

I thought I was in yellow on the first list. There's a yellow name but I can't read it! My bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Damn it, we gotta hug now! :hugs:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:03 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:59 pm
I don't really have that great a game memory, I can't remember anything about Creature's performance in that game. Maybe I'll check it out. Probably not today.
Ok, I don't have a great game memory either I just remember that one because I was scum with him. He seems like a different person to me in this game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:10 pm Damn it, we gotta hug now! :hugs:
Lol

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:11 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:10 pm Damn it, we gotta hug now! :hugs:
Lol
also don't miss my post to you at the bottom of the last page :|
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:51 pm
Your earlier posts today were showing a growing scum-read on Ty4on, and very few other strong stances on anyone's alignment. You engage Elephant about vanity but you don't really give your own opinion on them very strongly, just question-prompts. Did you decide to start focussing on vanity because of the growing number of vanity voters? Why do you suspect vanity more than Ty4on?
Oh you were right LC I didn't see this or several other posts on this page.

I can't remember exactly when I decided I needed to focus on vanity but the votes that persuaded me were hyena's and Nanook's, especially when Nanook moved. At some point in this day phase I had reviewed nova's posts and decided some seemed scummy but on the whole I wasn't overwhelmed with scumminess as I remember being in the moments that he was posting. I'm pretty sure I posted in the thread what my feeling was about his posts. So, I decided to give Ty4on a chance today and see what he had to say. I'm not sure that was the right decision at this point because Ty4on hasn't jumped into discussion as much as I hoped he would. Plus part of me wants to give that other thread the info of who he is hoping that would be useful. He would probably be my alternate vote if vanity came into the thread and gave good responses for the suspicion on him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:36 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:51 pm
Oh you were right LC I didn't see this or several other posts on this page.

I can't remember exactly when I decided I needed to focus on vanity but the votes that persuaded me were hyena's and Nanook's, especially when Nanook moved. At some point in this day phase I had reviewed nova's posts and decided some seemed scummy but on the whole I wasn't overwhelmed with scumminess as I remember being in the moments that he was posting. I'm pretty sure I posted in the thread what my feeling was about his posts. So, I decided to give Ty4on a chance today and see what he had to say. I'm not sure that was the right decision at this point because Ty4on hasn't jumped into discussion as much as I hoped he would. Plus part of me wants to give that other thread the info of who he is hoping that would be useful. He would probably be my alternate vote if vanity came into the thread and gave good responses for the suspicion on him.
I see this its makes sense if he comes back with good responses it has to be sooner rather then later as well as ty4on hasn't done much at all your right.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
vanity.
The Mark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: they/them or she/her

Post by vanity. »

hi. sorry for the sporadic activity, it mostly boils down to me not really completely enjoying it. sometimes i just don't get into games and this just seems to be one of those instances.

but i do think i have compelling things to say. so lettuce eod.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

lol there's 7 votes on me.

k. i actually wouldn't mind finally being able to stop playing the game
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

okay so the one thing i have to say is

elephant claiming their flavor comes from a wolf mindset. what i mean by that is, look at drago's role pm. it says "you may safely claim the subconscious aspect of *insert emotion here*", almost as if it encourages it. that's why elephant's claim to me strikes me as odd. a villager wouldn't come to think "oh, time to claim my flavor and get cleared off of it!" that's why i think elephant is a wolf and should be lynched. [VOTE: elephant] aubergine

now allow me to disclose something, since i may be lynched here. i'm the subconscious aspect of love. don't know if that'll convince anyone i'm a villager, but i'm throwing it out there because it's a very simple word, and a simple concept. everyone knows love. everyone knows elation as well, but most people associate it with the word "happiness". idk just the word "elation" stands out to me because it sorta feels like something that would be a fake subconscious aspect wolves would be allowed to fakeclaim. as a comparison, drago's was "humility". it's not a very common word, yeah? elation is slightly more common, but not like the most common 1000 words.

i even dumbtelled about it lol. i asked about if flavor claiming was allowed, and the wolf pm's pretty much suggest that you flavor claim, as i alluded to earlier. you shouldn't clear me off of that but that's why i was like "oh, i dumbtelled". because looking at the role pm of drago, yeah, it's pretty clear that the wording means that flavor claiming will always be an option to wolves. i only learned of it now.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

go ahead and lynch me if you're that convinced i'm a wolf. i've been solidly in my village game the whole game.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

the only thing i request is you look at elephant more and see the actual shady things he's done. i'm not 100% sure he's a wolf but he's pretty damn wolfy in my book.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893

Post by nutella »

Wait when did elephant flavor claim?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I thought he made some joke about someone else hypothetically claiming, not his own but I may be misremembering
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

also what is it with me always getting pushed and voted on when i'm not around? like, seriously? i know i've had long absences but do you guys really perceive it as like, being frozen or something?

it should also be telling that benson died and was mostly agreeing with my reads and thinking i looked clean. that should tell you guys something.
vanity.
The Mark

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by vanity. »

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:07 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:25 pm @Creature why aren't you scum

@Elephant why aren't you scum

I'ma start with a vote for one of you two probs
I am not scum because I am the subconscious aspect of elation, which I am not currently role-playing.
And because I am the Elephant.
image.jpeg
this nutella. looks like a pretty straightforward flavor claim to me.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

But also like, we specifically know the aspects are randomized and have no flavor relation to alignment so your argument about that is not productive
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Right ok I remember now.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

yeah elephant's just a wolf. hope people sheep me glgl
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:11 pm But also like, we specifically know the aspects are randomized and have no flavor relation to alignment so your argument about that is not productive
that, i did not know. but i guess i won't factor in the emotion itself

claiming in it of itself seems like a wolf mindset to me though.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ugh I do kind of believe the dumbtell though

back to [VOTE: elephant] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:12 pm Ugh I do kind of believe the dumbtell though

back to [VOTE: elephant] aubergine
you shouldn't think i'm a villager because of the dumbtell lol

my memory is pretty bad. i could forget things like that exist if i was a wolf per se
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:12 pm yeah elephant's just a wolf. hope people sheep me glgl
I'm on board. I have a particular fear of being wrong about him specifically, but I feel bad enough about his play on balance that I feel okay voting him over you here.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:15 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:12 pm yeah elephant's just a wolf. hope people sheep me glgl
I'm on board. I have a particular fear of being wrong about him specifically, but I feel bad enough about his play on balance that I feel okay voting him over you here.
you fear being wrong on him? why did you think he was town?
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

for the record wolves almost certainly voted on me while i was away so guess i'm lock clear xd
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:15 pm
I'd rather not elaborate rn
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm for the record wolves almost certainly voted on me while i was away so guess i'm lock clear xd
How many wolves do you think are in this group? Anyone you specifically think may be teamed with elephant?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:17 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:15 pm
I'd rather not elaborate rn
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:18 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm for the record wolves almost certainly voted on me while i was away so guess i'm lock clear xd
How many wolves do you think are in this group? Anyone you specifically think may be teamed with elephant?
2-3

so wolves confirm voted for me unless like... i'm a wolf and creature is exactly my partner. but i know that's false given i'm a villager.

anyone specifically paired with elephant... dunno. i haven't gone in his iso looking for spew/partner interactions, and why should i? i don't know his alignment.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

or maybe we were just put in an all villager group and lol later village. but that seems kinda bastard so i'm discarding that and forbidding others from talking about it
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Creature »

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:59 pm lol there's 7 votes on me.

Are you going to do something about it?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm feeling disappointed
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:23 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:59 pm lol there's 7 votes on me.

Are you going to do something about it?
i already have tried to do something about it? i can't just magically make 6-7 people unvote me by snapping. though that sounds like a cool superpower.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:20 pm
2-3

so wolves confirm voted for me unless like... i'm a wolf and creature is exactly my partner. but i know that's false given i'm a villager.

anyone specifically paired with elephant... dunno. i haven't gone in his iso looking for spew/partner interactions, and why should i? i don't know his alignment.
I'd like you to consider it at least since you think he is scum, and/or just let me know in general who else is on your shortlist atm.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Oh well, I think vanity flips town here

[VOTE: Elephant] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

though I suspect Elephant may be just another mislynch fodder
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:25 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:20 pm
2-3

I'd like you to consider it at least since you think he is scum, and/or just let me know in general who else is on your shortlist atm.
okay so

i just got here. i've been periodically thinking about the game whenever i haven't been playing and the elephant reading has been marinating. i come into the thread, see i have 7 votes, and am like "okay then. time to do something". not like i was planning to do nothing, i came into the thread after all.

i had no time to consider potential elephant partners. that's not really my style anyone, unless he becomes mechanically outed somehow.

also, thought experiment: there's 11 players in this group. how many wolves would be in a 11 player game normally? i think that should more accurately answer the question of "how many wolves are in here now?" i don't know the answer, but 3 seems like a safe bet.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

Ty4on wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:20 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:17 pm On the other hand I'm fairly angry
Hmmm, not sure if it’s the right time then to ask you what you look like as mafia. All I know is you’ve got a reputation of being mislynched as town, but you look pretty pure tonally here.
so i was reading ty4on's iso and came across this...

????
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

creature having a reputation of being mislynched as villager...

x doubt

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”