i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Space Invaders [END]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Hm I wonder how this game could’ve gone better

Gg aliens
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:48 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:45 pm I never thought Mac would last to the endgame after what happened to him Day 1.

In fact, to the whole scumteam. They were the top 4 scumspects day 1. Then after that... nutella let two of them off the hook, just like that.
yeah...... oops

sorry friends
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 421
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:50 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:45 pm I never thought Mac would last to the endgame after what happened to him Day 1.

In fact, to the whole scumteam. They were the top 4 scumspects day 1. Then after that... nutella let two of them off the hook, just like that.
yeah...... oops

sorry friends
well
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I was like just starting to suspect mac and then they killed me. Oh well. Good game. I did not envy your position nutella that was a tough game.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 464

Post by MacDougall »

Ugh what a war
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:51 pm

yeah...... oops

sorry friends
well
WELL, if one single player had been slightly more devious and risky, saving a protect while saying they used it... :shrug2:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Well, I was not playing the game so I will not judge nutella considering all the pressure she was under.

But I was kind of annoyed that I made the decision to make a poll every day only for the polls to be completely ignored.

And the polls had an extremely high accuracy ratio. They lynched aliens almost every night.

Let this be a lesson that town is stronger when it works as a team.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:53 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:51 pm

yeah...... oops

sorry friends
well
WELL, if one single player had been slightly more devious and risky, saving a protect while saying they used it... :shrug2:
I probably would have self protected the night I died if tutuu hadn't already used it.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

I was playing and uh

Nutella certainly isn’t the only reason we lost

But if you decide to rule by fiat you also take a large amount of the responsibility when it fails.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison is one of the best teammates I've ever had
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Neat game. Good fight y'all. Most posts in any Heist ever.

This was one of our better games for newcomers in recent memory.

[mention]Alison[/mention]

It was a joy to follow your game. I've a great deal of respect for the fearlessness with which you directed your resistance to any and every town challenged you were faced with. MVP.

[mention]protocultures[/mention]

I think you might have landed in the top five all-time for total post count in a user's first game (only competition that I can think of off-hand were iaafr in Inception and myself in Economics). You bring a very distinct style of mechanical orientation, and I think it is well-timed. The site at large is experiencing a sort of shift toward more mechanically-friendly Mafia right now. Great hustle.

[mention]Hally[/mention]

You got Sloonei'd by replacing in, making waves, and promptly getting wasted. Consider that a badge of respect, and it clearly was. The mafia team were not prepared to contend with you. Your energy is infectious.

[mention]tutuu[/mention]

I'm super glad you were able to join us, and you also exhibited brilliant civilian energy. I think we would work quite well together in games. Nicely done and I hope we see you back soon!

[mention]Carotenoid[/mention]

Carotte goat? Carotte goat. Game 6 goat. This obviously didn't go as well as that one did, but you still kept yourself afloat and engaged despite facing some pretty constant errant suspicion. Your enthusiasm for the game was glowing again, and I am so glad to have you here.

:beer:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Also holy shit at alison’s scum chat volume, that is impressive
protocultures
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 720

Post by protocultures »

I screwed this up somewhere. For sure.

Sorry guys. Gg all.

Was a blast and glad I did manage to get the team finally even if only when too late.

Any chance the last shot was going anywhere except Nutella?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I see spec chat is all up in arms about some of my tactics.

To that I say. Meh. Get gud.

(Also this is why I kept telling everyone to preserve saves! No individual player outside of Nutella was worth saving until, like, 5 or 6 players alive)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

protocultures wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:04 pm I screwed this up somewhere. For sure.

Sorry guys. Gg all.

Was a blast and glad I did manage to get the team finally even if only when too late.

No we mapped out this plan when we shot her twice the night before.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:07 pm (Also this is why I kept telling everyone to preserve saves! No individual player outside of Nutella was worth saving until, like, 5 or 6 players alive)
This. But bygones. Nobody could trust anybody in early days.

I mean uh

IIRC at least four people (me, you, Tony, carotte) were all saying to preserve saves early

Unless that’s exactly the scum team...😜
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:07 pm I see spec chat is all up in arms about some of my tactics.

Glad everything is okay then.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 421
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:07 pm I see spec chat is all up in arms about some of my tactics.

They were just upset they got shot.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

protocultures wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:04 pm I screwed this up somewhere. For sure.

Sorry guys. Gg all.

Nope, you guys used up all your shots the previous night.

The only thing left was to see if you had any chance of bluffing Mac into not shooting nutella.
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Urist »

Well played, aliens! A model game. Next time I roll scum I'll just be copy-pasting your posts from this game, there are certainly enough of them.

I don't think the setup was imbalanced, but I do think that it was far easier for the aliens to play correctly than for the bunkers to do so.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

gg all! wp to the whole scum team really! what a comeback!

no worries [mention]nutella[/mention], this was a hard game. every single alien was either bussing, getting bussed or both on D1. it was an extremely difficult game and i can’t imagine the pressure you were facing. don’t feel bad, nobody knows what it was like to have that gun but you. you having such killer reads D1 is what forced the scum team to canabalize themselves early on in the first place, so in a way you outplayed yourself :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Numerous quotes from this game were submitted for the end-of-year Best Quote award. :ponder:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

also thank you for the kind words everyone, it means a lot! i definitely enjoyed my first game here, however brief it was, and it will definitely be the first of many!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That game was very fun to play in no small part because Alison is an incredible mafia player and teammate and carried a great deal of the analysis.

When I agreed to sub into this game, of course I had no idea what I was getting myself into. When I realised I was subbing into a dead to rights scum slot my first tactic was basically to just let my team destroy me. At one point I was posting literally thinking I was outing. I only changed tack when I realised that Nutella was a chance of not shooting me. At that point I decided to just extreme distance from Soneji and Rej who I couldn't really find a way to get a town read onto. I don't like to bus, but if I am going to, it's in a game where I don't have to actually vote (and in a situation where it makes no sense to like here).

My tactic in this game after that was simply to pocket Nutella. Nothing more or less. I gave very little fucks about what others thought of me. I just did things over and over again in the interests of what I thought would make Nutella town read me.

I did not fake the anger I had at Epi. I was having a terrible day and it spilled over. Epi is one of the players that when they go after you it fucking HURTS to deal with. I was out of line and my apology was earnest. I am very sorry that I did that.

The "ATE" where I was talking about having a panic attack etc, was pretty much fake yeah. I really couldn't think of anything else to say. Alison wasn't privy to me doing that but once I had done it, I came up with a plan for her to concoct a huge bullshit case on Proto and just go hard in the paint on him and bullshit town clear me just in case there were bunker saves left because I asked her to. From her perspective she was just trolling entirely with that Proto case, there was no earnest attempt there for her to get Proto shot because she was adamant the game was over. The whole goal on my end was to make Proto look like her partner and to make it look like she was distancing him as she was dying.

I get that we're the nice guys of mafia here and I respect that as much as anyone and love playing here. I went way off my own code in this game. I don't apologise for the ate but directly insulting someone is definitely out of line. I don't apologise for the ate stuff because sometimes you have to go elsewhere. Alison deserved a partner that was willing to and we went through hell to win this game after that day 1.

I lost no respect for anyone and this was one of the most challenging game experiences I've ever been a part of.

Thanks for making be sub in DDL.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am very sorry the game went the way that it did for you Nutella. Basically having the crossvote lylo in your hands for 8 days would be torture. That you managed to do this while putting up formidable efforts in so many other games is incredible.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:49 pm I am very sorry the game went the way that it did for you Nutella. Basically having the crossvote lylo in your hands for 8 days would be torture. That you managed to do this while putting up formidable efforts in so many other games is incredible.
for real!

hold your head high nut!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I'm mostly just disappointed that I did reach the correct team in the end and would definitely have shot correctly and I just didn't realize we were out of saves, so if I had gotten there just one phase earlier it'd be a win. :sigh:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:58 pm I'm mostly just disappointed that I did reach the correct team in the end and would definitely have shot correctly and I just didn't realize we were out of saves, so if I had gotten there just one phase earlier it'd be a win. :sigh:
yeah, it’s rough

game just dragged on too long ig. and maybe we were a bit too liberal with saving idk

not sure how it would have shaked out otherwise
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:58 pm I'm mostly just disappointed that I did reach the correct team in the end and would definitely have shot correctly and I just didn't realize we were out of saves, so if I had gotten there just one phase earlier it'd be a win. :sigh:
Look at it this way. This was basically "Spec Chat: The Game". You're playing with a bunch of townies who don't have to hold themselves accountable at all so when you're wrong and they're right "it was obvious, you should have listened etc." The pressure of being the leader and key decision maker forces you to consider things that others don't ever have to. I particularly was playing a scummy game on the surface, so those who really don't have to try to make considerations can afford to just go "meh this guy looks scum", but you had to explore the possibility that I wasn't, and that is why you didn't, because that is the game I was playing. To make someone who looks for me to be town, find evidence of such.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 321
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

Pfiouuuuuuuh so that concludes my first syndicate game! Thanks everyone, I felt like I've learned a lot. This was lots of fun, but also really tiring. Heck, I had the time to have two fevers and one indigestion during this game :p

[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] thanks for hosting this super fun set-up! Lovely flavour and top notch timing! :D
ImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Good game, everyone! Thank you all for playing. Carot, sorry for the aggression. I had to push you once you claimed the Epi save because we lose if you're cleared by it. dunya, sorry for the AtE and the "enjoy being humiliated postgame" stuff. AtE is very far out of my usual playbook and I thought it might pocket proto/nutella. I didn't mean it needless to say <3

nutella, don't feel bad about not finding the team earlier. Your job is far harder than most people, because the entire alien team is basing all of their game plan around trying to trick you and you specifically. We said explicitly in the wolf chat that we were going to not care about anyone's reads and just focus on pocketing you. In that respect what may be obvious to someone else wouldn't be obvious to you. You did really well shooting half the wolf team D1 and D2.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Fun facts:
- dunya, nanook, and Dizzy were all very close to being nightkilled because we believed they would "never eat a laser".

- We were like 95% sure the game's outcome was already decided one way or another on the last day, so we just decided to sort of screw around and make it seem like I was doing the world's worst bus on proto, in the hopes that we could maybe scam town out of a victory if someone had indeed holster bluffed and had a save left.

- We also considered playing tic tac toe in thread on Day 7... but we decided there was still a miniscule % chance of tricking nutella so we decided to play properly.
Alison

Post by Alison »

This was a pretty challenging game for me, since I lost Rej and Soneji really early on, and the associatives with them weren't the best either (a few players picked those up, too). In addition, all members of the wolf team came under fire very early on and I even scumslipped in my second post in the thread. I really enjoyed it though, because the pressure forced me to really put effort into staying alive. There were many points in the game where things looked grim and I had to just focus on playing as best as I can and putting the outcome out of my mind. (Mac gave us 5% odds of winning at a couple of points throughout the game.)

I suspect the setup is a little scumsided, if nutella blasts half the wolf team away D1 and D2, it should not only take a couple of bad shots to put town on the brink of losing. That was with quite a few of our kills blocked as well.

Thanks to all for playing. I most enjoyed playing with dunya, Hally and tutuu this game and hope to play with them more soon. Mega props to Carot for catching me really early on and never letting go. Proto, I love your playing style, I can empathize with it a lot (although in this case I used our similar thought processes to try to pocket you).

As I said to Mac in the scumthread, I've been really impressed with the friendly community and quality of play here and intend on making this my homesite for the future. Thanks everyone for the game!
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

where’s the scum chat located?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:33 am This was a pretty challenging game for me, since I lost Rej and Soneji really early on, and the associatives with them weren't the best either (a few players picked those up, too). In addition, all members of the wolf team came under fire very early on and I even scumslipped in my second post in the thread. I really enjoyed it though, because the pressure forced me to really put effort into staying alive. There were many points in the game where things looked grim and I had to just focus on playing as best as I can and putting the outcome out of my mind. (Mac gave us 5% odds of winning at a couple of points throughout the game.)

I suspect the setup is a little scumsided, if nutella blasts half the wolf team away D1 and D2, it should not only take a couple of bad shots to put town on the brink of losing. That was with quite a few of our kills blocked as well.

Thanks to all for playing. I most enjoyed playing with dunya, Hally and tutuu this game and hope to play with them more soon. Mega props to Carot for catching me really early on and never letting go. Proto, I love your playing style, I can empathize with it a lot (although in this case I used our similar thought processes to try to pocket you).

As I said to Mac in the scumthread, I've been really impressed with the friendly community and quality of play here and intend on making this my homesite for the future. Thanks everyone for the game!
likewise!

and very well done!
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sorry for shooting you Hally! There was some discussion on whether or not Mac would shoot a new player who just subbed in, and it was totally my idea. Mac wanted to shoot dunya N1. For myself, I've never played on a forum where newness or sub status was ever a consideration in making a shot, so I just killed whoever I thought was the best nightkill. I'll have to change that if I want to start playing here, just in order to avoid spewing people like dunya and Epi town every time I do...
Alison

Post by Alison »

Also Hally, your self-protect WIFOM would have worked, we wanted to retract the kill on you but timezones meant we were too late and it went through.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:47 am Sorry for shooting you Hally! There was some discussion on whether or not Mac would shoot a new player who just subbed in, and it was totally my idea. Mac wanted to shoot dunya N1. For myself, I've never played on a forum where newness or sub status was ever a consideration in making a shot, so I just killed whoever I thought was the best nightkill. I'll have to change that if I want to start playing here, just in order to avoid spewing people like dunya and Epi town every time I do...
haha no worries! i dont take it badly, tis a badge of honor :p
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hally wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:41 am where’s the scum chat located?
ddl posted the link and a few of us joined but then i think maybe mac deleted it bc he was embarrassed? idk lol
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:48 am Also Hally, your self-protect WIFOM would have worked, we wanted to retract the kill on you but timezones meant we were too late and it went through.
aw man! i was so close to actually self-protecting too because i could just feel i’d be shot! then i didn’t end up sending it. rip :(
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:59 am
Hally wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:41 am where’s the scum chat located?
ddl posted the link and a few of us joined but then i think maybe mac deleted it bc he was embarrassed? idk lol
ah ok
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 233

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh, it ended!

Congrats, mafia!

I have way too much salt about this game lol. xD
But most of all, it was a very fun setup and a lot of fun to play. Thank you, DDL!

I'll come back to this when I'm not drunk and tired and say stuff about it or not. =p
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i did you dirty dizzy. and by association i did hally dirty. im sorry i love you both :(
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:55 am i did you dirty dizzy. and by association i did hally dirty. im sorry i love you both :(
its ok! *hug*
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

thank you DDL for hosting!
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 233

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:55 am i did you dirty dizzy. and by association i did hally dirty. im sorry i love you both :(
:hugs:
tutuu
Posts in topic: 171

Post by tutuu »

good game, gratz to the wolf team. i think alison is one of the best mafia players ive ever played with (i meant in the mafia alignment, i havent seen her town)

sorry for subbing out, it sucks for the game integrity and for the host and for my sub-in. but i just couldnt keep my emotions in check

i feel bad for the way dunya was treated. i dont think it was fair, i remember reading some posts directed at her and i thought they were ugly

i have 9 unread PMs and i feel too anxious to open them, sorry to everyone who PMed me, i just cant bring myself to read them
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:44 am good game, gratz to the wolf team. i think alison is one of the best mafia players ive ever played with (i meant in the mafia alignment, i havent seen her town)

sorry for subbing out, it sucks for the game integrity and for the host and for my sub-in. but i just couldnt keep my emotions in check

i feel bad for the way dunya was treated. i dont think it was fair, i remember reading some posts directed at her and i thought they were ugly

i have 9 unread PMs and i feel too anxious to open them, sorry to everyone who PMed me, i just cant bring myself to read them
One of them was me regarding a different game; please nobody comment on this at all here!; so no worries there. :)

Sometimes this game be like that, so I think we all understand. Just know that from the view of the spectator chat, everyone is universally stoked to have you here and loved the way you played the game. You're always welcome here, and more importantly there is never any pressure to play if you don't feel it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”