Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Re: Day 15 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by LoRab »

Well, yes, some of this is avenging my teammate, sure. And you had tried to kill her earlier on, so I don't think you can argue it was end game strategy and a matter of survival. And I don't think it was good strategy at that point, but I digress. And sure, you've played a good game. All of us who have gotten this far have played a good game. We wouldn't be here if we hadn't.

@LC: If he's a recruit, it's for the other team. Galahad would have been our recruit, but he died before KNuk found him to recruit.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

LoRab wrote:Well, yes, some of this is avenging my teammate, sure. And you had tried to kill her earlier on, so I don't think you can argue it was end game strategy and a matter of survival. And I don't think it was good strategy at that point, but I digress. And sure, you've played a good game. All of us who have gotten this far have played a good game. We wouldn't be here if we hadn't.

@LC: If he's a recruit, it's for the other team. Galahad would have been our recruit, but he died before KNuk found him to recruit.
Sure but the second attempt was entirely survival. If she hadn't died I wouldn't have been able to win. Not that that matters now anyway. You've killed me. Or you've tried and I've killed you. We'll see.

Also Boogs is totally not my recruit. That would be the most hilarious distancing ever, plus he'd have voted for you yesterday. Unless he is my recruit and we've been distancing the whole time?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Bullzeye wrote:
LoRab wrote:Well, yes, some of this is avenging my teammate, sure. And you had tried to kill her earlier on, so I don't think you can argue it was end game strategy and a matter of survival. And I don't think it was good strategy at that point, but I digress. And sure, you've played a good game. All of us who have gotten this far have played a good game. We wouldn't be here if we hadn't.

Sure but the second attempt was entirely survival. If she hadn't died I wouldn't have been able to win. Not that that matters now anyway. You've killed me. Or you've tried and I've killed you. We'll see.

Also Boogs is totally not my recruit. That would be the most hilarious distancing ever, plus he'd have voted for you yesterday. Unless he is my recruit and we've been distancing the whole time?
I don't think he's a recruit at all. I was just responding to LC.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

You still need to keep his cover just in case the kill doesn't go well tonight. But the evidence!! Look at the evidence, how could he not be on your team? :(
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote:You still need to keep his cover just in case the kill doesn't go well tonight. But the evidence!! Look at the evidence, how could he not be on your team? :(
He's not. It's just me. End-game-mafia-paranoia can be very convincing, I know. But he's not on my team.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I totally recruited boogs on day one and we planned this whole scenario out together way back then!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Bullzeye wrote:I'm not going nuts, I'm having fun. Considering the game has been stolen from me, I think I'm entitled to. I totally deserved to win this and tbh it pissed me off when Lorab was saying I didn't. Like her team was basically a non-entity for most of the game but I'm the one who doesn't deserve the win despite being alone most of the game and getting through by myself?
Bullz, I have to comment on this. Out of the three of you, I think that Lorab (+ team) played the best game. Look at them, everyone thought that each one on their team was a Civ for the entire game. The only reason their first loss, bea, got lynched, was that Dana made a radical move and voted for the player she trusted the most, and due to your team unfortunately not all voting in the lynch, I was able to put the second vote on bea who lost the coin toss.

I trusted Lorab and Canuck most of the game, just like they wanted me to. They figured that acting like they thought I was Civ would gain a reciprocal trust from me, and they were totally right... until I had to completely re-evaluate the whole game after yet another Civvie lynch, and I saw what they both were doing. And it was, honestly, a wild stab at catching the baddies, and the fact that I was right :noble: is a feather in my cap.

Three baddie teammates who had the trust and confidence of everyone until a Civvie decided to flip things up in a radical way. That's good gameplay in my book. That's GREAT gameplay.

You, Bullz, have been playing this tough and mean ever since Boogs tried to do the so-called "infodump" on you, which, frankly, I think YOU made into a bigger deal than it ever would have been. I think you dealt with it poorly, and to be honest, I was getting annoyed by reading your posts. I like you man, but it's not the kind of petulant Mafia I like to play, you know?

You know that Boogs is/was Civ, so you know that he was faking being cursed for a reason. It was a strategy he was trying in order to help the Civs, and I don't know if it was successful in any way, but at least he was trying something. If it turned out bad, oh well, not every plan can be perfect, but YOU - you just kept rubbing it in his face that it was a stupid plan and just showed he's a big liar and a bad player. Again, not the kind of game I like to play.

So, you think you deserve to win because you were, what, tenacious? There's more to Mafia than being a bully. How was your game better than Lorab's?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And since I'm apparently doing a big analysis, Boogs can be next. What kind of game did you play, Boogs? You and your Civvies lynched abysmally, until Dana flipped it up. You seem to have checked Bullz somehow, and you did just blurt into the thread that you know he's bad, as I recall. That's just not how it's done. You have to play an info role with a little sly flair, you know? It's your responsibility, especially since the rules state that there's no infodumping. I get the impression somehow that your info is... less than concrete, but that doesn't mean that you can just blurt it because you aren't sure about it or are taking a leap of faith or something.

You can make a case on anyone by going over their posts and constructing it. Literally every person in the game can have a bullshit case cobbled up against them, there's tons of angles you can take. Low posting/hiding under the radar, too much agreeing early on with the wrong person, late votes, early votes, bandwagoning, blending in... this is how you use an info role to get baddies lynched.

And though I defend to the death your right to try strategies like the fake curse, I don't think it turned out that well... it certainly didn't slow the tide of Civvie lynches, all it did was give Bullz ammo to use against you. I think you'd agree that it turned out badly. You seemed very sure of juliets, did you have info on the other Knights? They all died. Are you sure you played a good game?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Anyways, compliments to Lorab for the great game, but don't expect me to side with you against Boogs tomorrow. I'm not getting the rep of an Indy who flips bad when he gets a chance. That kind of thing hangs on for a long time, I have learned. I'm going to win this with the Civs, and since you think they deserve it, I'm sure you will understand completely. :)
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

Lc i am not a recruit lol. Im a last Civ standing. I cant confirm anything about checking as it's info dumping for real. But i can say you will understand everything after game's end. If you review how i had suggested we vote Lorab you will see a pattern of my suspicions from Bullzeye forward. Bea i never said was civ but thought. This game has been extremely crazy. Bullz i dont think you dont deserve to win, i think all 4 of us do. However, i think i should. I say good luck to all. And dont take it personal please Bullz. I dont think you should call my gameplay horrible. I was busy half way through and.big games are hard for me so when weeds got cut down, i started playing harder.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Python Polls

Post by Roxy »

What about a poll?

You may select 1 option

This end game is intense
MovingPictures07 (4), Long Con (5), Boogs (6), LoRab (8), bea (9), Enrique (11) 43%
This end game needs to end
Metalmarsh89 (10), Bullzeye (13) 14%
This end game will never end
Made (3), Hedgeowl (7) 14%
Only we know/ Hosts
Roxy (1), DisgruntledPorcupine (2), zeek (12), fingersplints (14) 29%
Total votes : 14
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Bullz has been killed, he was the 3-Headed Knight, a baddie.
;)
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Re: Day 16 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Enrique »

RIP sweet prince. You deserved to win.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 375

Post by S~V~S »

May he rest in the light of the LORB forever~ :noble:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Good luck guys. Ty for keeping your word Lorab.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote:Anyways, compliments to Lorab for the great game, but don't expect me to side with you against Boogs tomorrow. I'm not getting the rep of an Indy who flips bad when he gets a chance. That kind of thing hangs on for a long time, I have learned. I'm going to win this with the Civs, and since you think they deserve it, I'm sure you will understand completely. :)
I honestly thought you were civ. And, since you were playing civ-friendly, I'll continue to be pretty confident in my ability to read you. And thank you.

I'm aware that such things hang on for a long time, having done that myself. And, technically speaking, I think you're neutral not indy. But that's just semantics.

I will not fault you for voting with Boogs. However, I'd ask you to consider. If you really do think I played the best game, then shouldn't you win with me?

Or, to make things interesting, you could not vote and let the fates decide.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Also, I think the civs deserve it over the other baddies. I also think I'm pretty damn awesome and also deserve to win. A day ago, I didn't think I had a chance at all. But I'll hold on to a glimmer of hope for the moment, that you will give me a fighting chance to win this one
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 247
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :zombie:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

RIP Bullzeye, I will get your revenge for you during this lynch. :) thanks for not killing me along the way.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote:RIP Bullzeye, I will get your revenge for you during this lynch. :) thanks for not killing me along the way.
Really, the existence of civvies is the cause of her death. Just saying. :p :lorab:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote:
Long Con wrote:RIP Bullzeye, I will get your revenge for you during this lynch. :) thanks for not killing me along the way.
Really, the existence of civvies is the cause of her death. Just saying. :p :lorab:
Perhaps her own overblown sense of honour, so rare in a baddie, is the real cause. ;) I respect that, you killed Bullz even though you knew it would cost you the game.

Unless... unless you aren't going to die today. :feb:
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I had pretty much no chance once knuk was killed. I have no protections left. I would have likely been lynched today anyway.

My only chance at not losing was to throw my cards on the table and hope for the best. If I'm lunched, I'll die.

The other option going on here, of course is that you're actually a baddie on the other team. And after you dropped the idea in the thread that you were neutral and boogs picked it up, you ran with it. I don't find out until tonight if I inherited the other team's kill. We have no confirmation that the other team is gone. And, in fact, it doesn't really make sense for the other team to have been smaller. 2 players and a recruit seems unbalanced with another team of 3 players and a recruit. Maybe you're just evil and I've been reading you wrong this entire game.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Meh. Back in about a year I guess.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Wait. The more I think about this, the more I think LC is bad.

There was something off about how he said KNuk and I were kissing up to him to appease him by saying he was civ. But here's the thing--that only makes sense if he wasn't civ. When I kiss up to him in games because I want to keep him away from me, I do it by innocent flirting and compliments--not by saying what his alignment is. And how is saying he's civ when he's civ-aligned and he's being accused in the thread really make sense as sucking up? It only makes sense as an accusation if I was completely wrong about him.

Also, this line from Bullz doesn't really make sense if he didn't still have a chance to win as a dead baddie:
Bullzeye wrote: I've never won as a living baddie and have played this game better than any other. If I'd sucked I'd be the first to say so.
LC, you son of a bitch FEB, you are totally evil.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 247
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I am dead and distraught.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote:LC, you son of a bitch FEB, you are totally evil.
I think Bullz was just referring to this:
Bullzeye wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I love getting a win without doing anything.
That's how I got my first win ever! Died night one, my team won anyway. Best sort.
It's really convenient that you "figured out" that my interactions with you and your teammate actually make me a baddie now that your neck is finally really on the line. My accusation against you was never about me, it was about the way you and Canuck were acting. I would have thought the same way even if I had been a real Civ.

I don't know what the composition of the baddie teams were. Maybe you guys had three players and one recruit, and Bullz' team had two players and two recruits or something. My Sandman game on Rev had a baddie team of five, and a baddie team of three with recruiting possibilities. There's no reason the teams have to be mirror images of each other.

This is a fine attempt, but you'll have to be pretty convincing in order to make Boogs throw away the win for a guaranteed loss because he got too paranoid.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Anyways, I just realized that maybe Boogs is worried that I plan to vote him out and do the double-cross win with Lorab, so I'll just place my vote now to give him some peace of mind. My final vote for Lorab in a long line of votes for Lorab.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And, for the record, votes are not changeable. ;)
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

No, I honestly think you're bad.

And I think his post indicates that he might still win.

And my neck has been on the line since the last lynch.

And I see what you're saying with Sandman, but if Bullz still had a recruit, then why wouldn't he have used it. It's not part of his role or DF's. I can't see it matching in terms of balance. And I can't see a way that the other team has another recruitment built into their roles and if it were built into their team, then Bullz would have recruited someone at some point. And his ranting about how he's been all alone the whole game wouldn't make sense. I think he was lying. I don't I think he either wasn't alone or he recruited one of the 2 of you. And, honestly, LC, you seem more likely. That he and Boogs would have done that much distancing to continually go after each other--it just doesn't make sense.

2 plus a recruit and 3 plus a recruit just isn't balanced. And if he did have another recruit, then there has to be another baddie left on the other team.

Besides, I'm not convinced that there are any indies left in this game. And you pulled the "oh no, I'm neutral," card out at a convenient time. Dropping it subtly so you can allow others to convince themselves.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Three hours left. Is Boogs even going to show? Lorab, why haven't you voted?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I haven't decided yet where my vote is going. I think you're bad, and if I'm right, then you've played masterfully, and to a degree might deserve the win. Then again, voting out a civ would be the baddie thing for me to do--but if I'm right, then you'd kill me tonight and I hand you the game. Also, I think a 3 way tie might be fun. In the end, I'll probably vote for you, but we'll see.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

If you think Boogs will go for the three-way tie, then it does sound exciting. I've already committed my vote... you will have to vote for Boogs first if you want him to trust you enough. If he votes me before you vote, then you'll just vote me and win. You have to place your vote before him, I think.

:feb: If Boogs dies, we will win together. And it wouldn't even be my fault! Maybe Boogs won't even show, I'm getting concerned here.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Anyways, I have to leave for work soon. You'll know the results of this nailbiter hours before I do. I hope Boogs shows, and I hope he votes for you, Lorab, but if he doesn't, then good luck to you in the coin toss! :noble:
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Sorry Lorab. I have to vote you out so I can win. If Lc tricked us both, he does deserve to win this game.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Voted LC, just in case by some quirk of who knows what, my vote will matter.

Congrats to whichever of you just won the game. Either of you deserve it.
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Python Polls

Post by Roxy »

Who shall die?

Poll runs till Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:42:46 pm
You may select 1 option

Boogs
No votes
LoRab
Long Con (11), Boogs (13) 13%
Long Con
LoRab (14) 7%
Not me/all the rest of us
Roxy (1), S~V~S (2), zeek (3), Enrique (4), MovingPictures07 (5), DisgruntledPorcupine (6), Metalmarsh89 (7), Hedgeowl (8), bea (9), juliets (10), Dom (12), fingersplints (15) 80%
Total votes : 15
;)
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

LoRab has been lynched. She was the Swallow Guard, a baddie.

Boogs is inevitably killed. He was King Arthur, the civviest civ of all.

:yay: Long Con, Bullzeye, DFaraday, and Enrique have won! :yay:
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Arthur - Boogs
Patsy - Dana
Lancelot - Made
Concorde - APerson
Bevedere - Juliets
Robin - Enrique
Galahad - MR
Tim - Hedge
Dennis - Mongoose
Dennis' Mom - llama
Roger - Teeth
Br Maynard - Metalmarsh
King Swamp - Ni
Herbert - Spacedaisy/fingersplints
Dead Collector - Black Rock/Keterman
Trojan Rabbit - reywaS

Bad 1

Guard Swallow - Lizzy/LoRab
Guard French - Bea
Zoot - Canuck
Bad 2

Bl Knight - Long Con
3 head Knight - Bullz
Knight Ni - DFaraday

Indys

Rabbit Caer - Epi
Aarrgh - MP

Neut

God - SVS
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

lol
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, what an endgame!!!! Even having died so early, I did continue to follow on and off, and I have to say: Congrats to the final four. Wow. And congrats to FEB LC, that was amazing. :feb:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

wow, I will never ever trust Long Con again.

Congrats winners!

Congrats Lorab! You got it right.

Boogs, I would have done the same thing you did.

Great game DP and Roxy! Enjoyed it all!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Congrats other baddie team. You guys played very well.

I'm sorry you didn't win boogsy. I was rooting for you after canuck died.

:hug: lorab. I'm sorry I dieded. :( We had a real shot for soooo long. :hug: Still saying you and canuck are my mafia good luck charms. I almost NEVER make it that late in the game as a baddie.

and :hug: Dana. I really did laugh lots out loud for being voted for being trustworthy. LOL. It's a new one to stack into the "reasons I've been voted for." and it makes me smile more than the whole "b is for baddie" thing. Just don't do it. I played pretty decently as a baddie this time. It's rare. 90 percent of the time, when you trust me you should. :p

And LC. *narrows eyes* and you wonder why no one remembers your good times. :p Srrsly though - great game. I just haven't yet played a game where you were good. That I remember. :p
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Questions:

Night 1: How many people got Dennis in the survey at the beginning of the game? (4) SVS wins an extra vote for D 2

Day 2: One person got the role of Sir Bevedere who was it? (MP) Bullz wins an extra vote D 2

Misc prize given to MR for noticing page 1 first. He has an extra vote D 2.

Day 3: How many people actually took the time to take the survey? (25) Enrique is removed from the Day 3 lynch poll.

Night 3: What is the sum of all people who got Zoot, Galahad, or Robin in the survey? (7) Bullz won a block.

Day 4: How many people got Lancelot? (2) Bullz won a lynchsave and a Protect for Day/Night 5

Day 5: Who was the second person to get Lancelot in the survey? (reywaS) Long Con earned an extra vote for Day 5

Night 5: What character did DP get? (Patsy) llama earned an extra vote for Day 6.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, and that reminds me, I can't believe I was the only one to get Sir Bevedere on the survey! How weird is that? Lol.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Total surveys took: 26

Patsy - DP, Roxy, llama, Enrique, Boogs, Metalmarsh, Epignosis, Dana

Dennis - SVS, Canucklehead, birdwithteeth, Bea

Lancelot - Bullz, reywaS

Arthur - Made, Spacedaisy

Zoot - Juliets, nijuukyugou, Hedgeowl

Bedevere - MP

Galahad - Mongoose, Black Rock, DFaraday, Mister Rearranger, fingersplints

Black Knight - Long Con
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

And rox and dp - this game was AMAZING.

Frustrating, interesting, and insane but AMAZING.

I can't give you enough props for how awesome this was. DP you were johnny on the spot with your posts especially when rox was sick. I know how hard that is as a first time host.

I really hope you enjoyed your experience and consider hosting again. :D

linki - LC got HIS ROLE???!!!! HAHAHA.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Enrique »

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
:lorab: :lorab: :lorab: :lorab:

Great games, guys, and I especially want to give props to the other baddie team for completely blindsiding us so far into the game! We had no idea of who you guys were pretty much until there were no other options left.

You know what's awful? Starting the games as a civvie with two lives, being suspected enough to presumably not be lynched, and still die as early as possible. :sigh: Still had a lot of fun following the game after that (didn't even make it a fifth of the way through :p), and and, also want to give props to Dana for a great first full game! It was clear by the time you died that the civs weren't gonna win, but you made it to the very end and only died because of a lynch switch. Made me proud. :srsnod:

DP, Roxy. You guys were amazing. It only took me 3 days of your game to be completely addicted to Mafia again. :srsnod: I really enjoyed the secret roles format, and actually look forward to more games like this in the future. Good job!

Can we also just take a moment to appreciate Bullzeye for what a great player he is? He won practically every challenge in the game, and despite all the setbacks he won the game. It only made sense to kill him in the end (well, I probably would've killed Boogs, but I recognize I'm biased :p), but most wouldn't have lasted as long as Bullz did. I know you're taking a break, but take this win, and hope to play with you again in the future!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MP - did you have to move the game so fast?? Now I cannot edit the rest of the stuff to page one

BTW the changeable vote box does not work - no one can change votes even if the box is checked

Now move my game back please so we can have a proper finish
;)
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Ha!!!

Some of my crazy ideas turn out to be right!!!!!!!!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:MP - did you hyave to move the game so fast?? Now I cannot edit the rest of the stuff to page one

BTW the changeable vote box does not work - no one can change votes even if the box is checked

Now move my game back please so we can have a proper finish
Oh, sorry about that, Rox! I didn't realize there'd be permissions issues like that. You got it.

Return to “Previous Jobs”