Rolling Stones Mafia Game Over!

Moderator: Community Team

Who is going to play The Donner Party Mafia?

Yes I am starving for an arm
17%
No I am a vegetarian
33%
Maybe I could be hungry
17%
The Host
33%

Total votes: 6
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 32

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Day 4

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Well I have to leave now to go to a family gathering to comfort my lonely great grandfather. :( I think MP's suspish is strong enough for me to follow. So my vote shall go there.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Night 3

Post by Russtifinko »

Roxy wrote: someone who needed an Emotional Rescue sliced his throat. "Damn that felt good" the voice now sounding sweet and sing songy.

"Oh Fuck" a man said as he found a box ticking at his door.
***************Kablooey**********splat*******

Emotional stepped from the elevator just in time to be slapped in the face with someones brain tissue!

"Well I did feel better for a second..."

Teeth is dead. Llama has been exploded and dead.
MP, I think Llama was bad because of the quotes I highlighted. The Emotional killed BWT, felt good, and then stepped out of the elevator and didn't feel good after seeing llama explode. It just doesn't read right to me that a serial killer would be happy one person died, but sad to see another one die right after, unless there was some reason. It read to me as if llama were the killer's teammate. If so, we still have a fighting chance.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Quote fail, but hopefully you see what I mean.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Day 1

Post by Russtifinko »

Yeah, I definitely think llama was bad, after reading through his posts as well.

Hedge, since you're here, mind commenting on MP's case against you? I find it very compelling. S~V~S died after an argument with llama, and BWT died after voting you...

DP also makes me very nervous. On Day 1, llama's only post not about me involved defending juliets from DP (see below). If I were bad, the payoff for this seems better if one of the two is civ and one is bad. If DP eventually dies, juliets likely thinks I'm civ, and if juliets dies, everyone thinks I was protecting her from the big bad baddie. On the other hand, if both are civ, going after DP for such a weak reason can only make me look bad if he is later lynched or NKed.
thellama73 wrote: I am voting for DisgruntledPorcupine, because it is traditional and because he randomized and because he went after juliets, who am liking at the moment for being an interesting participant. I would like to add that I am not inclined to believe everything that Mr. D says, since I do not think Roxy would include a character that would just out people as bad. It wouldn't be fair. So I don't take Mr. D's eye in juliets' direction to mean anything.
And here llama mentions both Hedge and DP together. It may not mean anything, I just thought it was worth posting.
thellama73 wrote:I reread hedge, and DP (I do not think juliets is bad) and I'm not seeing enough in either of them to deter my intentions. Hope you enjoy my vote, MP!
Admittedly, there's really no case that both DP and Hedge are bad. However, I think it's nearly impossible that neither of them are. Epi is still also making me nervous, so if only 1 of them is I'll likely look at him next.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Actually, it's weird that DP voted Hedge so early. It doesn't necessarily mean anything, though. He could be looking to earn brownie points whether he's bad or good....

Ugh! I hate being this confused this late in a game. If I'm right and we're 4-2, then we can't really afford to spread the vote, so if we don't wanna lynch Hedge we'd have to be unanimous about it. So other people come online and talk!

^ (The only problem with that is, one of them is Hedge and another is Epi, and I don't love either of their chances of being good.)

I don't necessarily trust MP, either, but his case looks convincing, and I don't see how he would throw a teammate under the bus with only 2 of them left.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I'm very torn, but I'm voting for once. Hedge it is.

Hope we get a bad one.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Hedgeowl »

I disagreed with SVS that is was a contradiction. Just because she read it that way doesn't mean it's true. It's a very convenient case for baddies to make against me and then kill not one but two people who obviously suspect me and only me and then insanify me to boot! Seems a little too cut and dry to me and I urge others to consider their votes carefully at this point. We are very close to losing this game if llama was not a baddie. This lynch could make all the difference.

I suspect there has been a very careful manipulation and drive against me. I am not sure who to vote between DP and MP, but feel that MP has moved the hardest to push the "case" on me based on one statement. I unfortunately have to run and am visiting family this weekend. So I will vote now.

votes MP

Linki- ugh got called away before you voted. Oh well...it's been fun guys! :)
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:In fact, let's think about this:

Hedgeowl CLEARLY contradicted herself when it came to Lizzy, then voted Lizzy.

Then S~V~S, who called her out on it and voted for her, dies.

Hedgeowl is then insanified for the next day, with absolutely convenient timing if you ask me, and she only gets one vote: from BWT. Then BWT dies, along with llama in some weird explosion, and now we're down to 6 players and it could be that we still even have 3 baddies left. Maybe 2. It would make the most sense to kill those who oppose you, especially in such a small setting.

Then, the kicker, Hedgeowl refuses to address the points brought against her.

Seems like enough to me. Since I'm not sure what the rest of my day holds and there's no way I'm missing this poll, I'll vote now. Would have preferred to hear from others first though...

votes Hedgeowl
This is the most coherent case I've read. I'm sold.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Boooooo! :( Good luck civs!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hedgeowl wrote:I disagreed with SVS that is was a contradiction. Just because she read it that way doesn't mean it's true. It's a very convenient case for baddies to make against me and then kill not one but two people who obviously suspect me and only me and then insanify me to boot! Seems a little too cut and dry to me and I urge others to consider their votes carefully at this point. We are very close to losing this game if llama was not a baddie. This lynch could make all the difference.

I suspect there has been a very careful manipulation and drive against me. I am not sure who to vote between DP and MP, but feel that MP has moved the hardest to push the "case" on me based on one statement. I unfortunately have to run and am visiting family this weekend. So I will vote now.

votes MP

Linki- ugh got called away before you voted. Oh well...it's been fun guys! :)
Lol, nice try. :p Thankfully, the only thing you've done with this post is convince me even more you're likely baddie.

That doesn't make me any less nervous though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Night 3

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote:
Roxy wrote: someone who needed an Emotional Rescue sliced his throat. "Damn that felt good" the voice now sounding sweet and sing songy.

"Oh Fuck" a man said as he found a box ticking at his door.
***************Kablooey**********splat*******

Emotional stepped from the elevator just in time to be slapped in the face with someones brain tissue!

"Well I did feel better for a second..."

Teeth is dead. Llama has been exploded and dead.
MP, I think Llama was bad because of the quotes I highlighted. The Emotional killed BWT, felt good, and then stepped out of the elevator and didn't feel good after seeing llama explode. It just doesn't read right to me that a serial killer would be happy one person died, but sad to see another one die right after, unless there was some reason. It read to me as if llama were the killer's teammate. If so, we still have a fighting chance.
And thanks for elaborating here. That's true, very well could be possible. I wasn't reading it necessarily because he knew it was llama who died, rather that he just hates being hit with someone's brain tissue. Hopefully llama was bad one way or the other.

I do agree that llama was looking baddie; I actually was thinking about it last night before he died and was starting to become more convinced he was. I'm going to put him as a ??? though since we don't know for sure.

I feel really, really good about this lynch. If Hedge doesn't flip baddie, we're boned anyway.

I agree DP seems the best way to go, but the other baddie could be you, Epig, or Mongoose, purely from a numbers standpoint, so I am a bit cautious about blindly leading DP to his death just on the off chance there's something going on here. That said, I haven't really thought any of you seemed that baddie though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bah, where is Mongoose? I want the result!
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Night 4

Post by Roxy »

It's a gas, gas, gas!

Everyone took turns singing and taking shots of liquor. They forgot what they were doing and just partied.

No one has been lynched.

It is now Night 4.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Rolling Stones Polls

Post by Roxy »

Messed Up night 3 poll.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Day 4

Who has no talent?

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
Hedgeowl
MovingPictures07 (3), DisgruntledPorcupine (4), Russtifinko (5), Epignosis (7) 50%
Mongoose
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
Sockman
Hedgeowl (6) 13%
Little yellow pill/Mr D/Nons
Roxy (1), S~V~S (2), birdwithteeth11 (8) 38%
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fuck, I should have known that'd be too easy.

Voting Hedge tomorrow, assuming I live through the night.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Sorry, dudes, I was in the hospital visiting a friend that was admitted and literally did not think about mafia all day until this moment. I woulda likely voted DP.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Hmm.

I voted band last time, but I'm going shower this time because honestly it's closer to what would be correct for me. :p
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Russtifinko wrote:Actually, it's weird that DP voted Hedge so early. It doesn't necessarily mean anything, though. He could be looking to earn brownie points whether he's bad or good....
Please read my vote post again.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:Sorry, dudes, I was in the hospital visiting a friend that was admitted and literally did not think about mafia all day until this moment. I woulda likely voted DP.
Why DP instead of Hedge?
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Actually, it's weird that DP voted Hedge so early. It doesn't necessarily mean anything, though. He could be looking to earn brownie points whether he's bad or good....
Fair enough, DP. I am very sorry if my post came off as callous; that was in no way my intention. I actually didn't even mean to question the timing of your vote at all, just the fact that you were willing to vote Hedge after only MP had discussed it. I didn't make that nearly clear enough in my post, though. I'm very sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way. I wish your great-grandfather and the rest of your family the best during what I'm sure is a difficult time.

Mongoose, I also hope that your friend is ok.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Sorry, dudes, I was in the hospital visiting a friend that was admitted and literally did not think about mafia all day until this moment. I woulda likely voted DP.
Why DP instead of Hedge?
That's a good question - I posted that quickly during my drive-by before I had caught up (still haven't caught up but will tomorrow during my shift(s). I've been awfully crappy during this game and that will cease tomorrow).

So basically - I'll get back to you on what I think.

linki - Thanks, Russti! Friend is okay, just had to stay an extra day for a hernia surgery that had complications so we sat with him a spell so his partner could run home and bathe, stuff like that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Russtifinko wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
Fair enough, DP. I am very sorry if my post came off as callous; that was in no way my intention. I actually didn't even mean to question the timing of your vote at all, just the fact that you were willing to vote Hedge after only MP had discussed it. I didn't make that nearly clear enough in my post, though. I'm very sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way. I wish your great-grandfather and the rest of your family the best during what I'm sure is a difficult time.
It's no biggie. Thank you. :)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Hey! I am alive! No one seems happy about this, but me. :( Then again literally everyone voted for me, except Mongoose :hugs:. Seriously, think about it, why would everyone vote for me, unless either I was the last baddie alive and you are all on to me due to literally one statement SVS thinks was suspect or the baddies are scapegoating me or Mongoose and I are baddie teammates (omg that's never happened, but that would be the most fun ever! :biggrin:)

We are being played for sure and if someone dies tonight we will be in really bad shape tomorrow if there are 3 baddies left. They will control the lynch and I will be a prime target again wasting another lynch opportunity.

I am not sure if MP is genuine in his belief of me as baddie or whether DP jumped on that bandwagon too fast, but I suspect one of them is definitely bad. Will be watching them both closely.

sorry I haven't been more active this weekend , but I am now sick too. Blergh. Hope to recover soon.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hedgeowl wrote:Hey! I am alive! No one seems happy about this, but me. :( Then again literally everyone voted for me, except Mongoose :hugs:. Seriously, think about it, why would everyone vote for me, unless either I was the last baddie alive and you are all on to me due to literally one statement SVS thinks was suspect or the baddies are scapegoating me or Mongoose and I are baddie teammates (omg that's never happened, but that would be the most fun ever! :biggrin:)

We are being played for sure and if someone dies tonight we will be in really bad shape tomorrow if there are 3 baddies left. They will control the lynch and I will be a prime target again wasting another lynch opportunity.

I am not sure if MP is genuine in his belief of me as baddie or whether DP jumped on that bandwagon too fast, but I suspect one of them is definitely bad. Will be watching them both closely.

sorry I haven't been more active this weekend , but I am now sick too. Blergh. Hope to recover soon.
Does anyone actually believe any of this?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If I'm wrong about Hedge, I should give up on mafia.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Hey! I am alive! No one seems happy about this, but me. :( Then again literally everyone voted for me, except Mongoose :hugs:. Seriously, think about it, why would everyone vote for me, unless either I was the last baddie alive and you are all on to me due to literally one statement SVS thinks was suspect or the baddies are scapegoating me or Mongoose and I are baddie teammates (omg that's never happened, but that would be the most fun ever! :biggrin:)

Perhaps - a lot of roles have protect and block abilities - there are just as many civ-friendly reasons for her escaping death (if not more) than mafia-friendly. I think we've all been there: you survive a vote and then everyone thinks you are bad because you survived.

I do find it really weird that everyone voted for her; I'm not in a place where I can complain about voting records, but I find this thoroughly strange.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

That's a really strong statement considering how many things I said here. You are just going to discount all of it? Clearly everyone followed ÿour vote yesterday and we are to the point where just one more kill could allow the baddies to control the game. If you are so convinced I am bad and we can't dicuss it further then who else? If you are civ then at least we can talk about another baddie, since I don't even warrant discussion.

And that umlaut was totally on purpose so it stays. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hedge: Who do you think is most likely to be bad? I think one (or more) of the baddies is very expertly pulling the wool over my eyes. Do you think I'm getting bamboozled? If so, by who?

DP: You are bad, Y/N?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Perhaps - a lot of roles have protect and block abilities - there are just as many civ-friendly reasons for her escaping death (if not more) than mafia-friendly. I think we've all been there: you survive a vote and then everyone thinks you are bad because you survived.

I do find it really weird that everyone voted for her; I'm not in a place where I can complain about voting records, but I find this thoroughly strange.
I don't think she's baddie because she escaped death. I think she's baddie because of what I said earlier. Her escaping death adds nothing to the case for me; I was already convinced.

How is it weird? The baddies knew it would fail, why not go with it? In fact, it makes complete sense. Do you see a stronger case on anyone else right now, or do you disagree with mine? If so, why?

Hedgeowl wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

That's a really strong statement considering how many things I said here. You are just going to discount all of it? Clearly everyone followed ÿour vote yesterday and we are to the point where just one more kill could allow the baddies to control the game. If you are so convinced I am bad and we can't dicuss it further then who else? If you are civ then at least we can talk about another baddie, since I don't even warrant discussion.

And that umlaut was totally on purpose so it stays. :p
Of course I'm going to discount all of it, you're lying through your teeth.

I think DP is most likely to be on your team... but that's just a guess and I'm really not sure.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
I don't think she's baddie because she escaped death. I think she's baddie because of what I said earlier. Her escaping death adds nothing to the case for me; I was already convinced.
Oh okay, thank you for clarifying that.
MovingPictures07 wrote: How is it weird? The baddies knew it would fail, why not go with it? In fact, it makes complete sense. Do you see a stronger case on anyone else right now, or do you disagree with mine? If so, why?
I agree with you on your analysis of DP certainly. I feel he is a stronger candidate. If he popped up bad, I think then we could analyze any possible BTS partners he may have.

I could go on and on about this, but I will try to distill my thoughts on Hedge to a very concise graf. As someone who has played the same amount of time as her (we signed up the same week, tra la la), I just feel she wouldn't err in the ways that her opponents have been insinuating. This ain't her first rodeo, as they say.

If I may bounce the ball back (aww I miss 4-square), what makes you (or any of you) feel that she is a better lynch candidate in comparison to DP?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: How is it weird? The baddies knew it would fail, why not go with it? In fact, it makes complete sense. Do you see a stronger case on anyone else right now, or do you disagree with mine? If so, why?
I agree with you on your analysis of DP certainly. I feel he is a stronger candidate. If he popped up bad, I think then we could analyze any possible BTS partners he may have.

I could go on and on about this, but I will try to distill my thoughts on Hedge to a very concise graf. As someone who has played the same amount of time as her (we signed up the same week, tra la la), I just feel she wouldn't err in the ways that her opponents have been insinuating. This ain't her first rodeo, as they say.

If I may bounce the ball back (aww I miss 4-square), what makes you (or any of you) feel that she is a better lynch candidate in comparison to DP?
Maybe you're right. I've felt this certain and been wrong (and right) before. That being said, I wouldn't argue she has erred; rather, I think she's played a good game.

Are you saying you strongly believe Hedge is civvie then or something else?

I feel the night actions combined with her refusal to discuss what S~V~S brought up was a weak vote make her a more compelling case than DP -- call it a conspiracy theory, if you will. DP's gameplay is like this A LOT; I have played many games with him. As a result, I'm always hesitant to lynch him, and I have a hard time reading him. But that doesn't make his actions any less suspicious, though perhaps you understand my train of thought then.
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Day 5

Post by Roxy »

I have my freedom but I don't have much time...

It was as quiet a night as it was last day. Someone stood in front of a door and did not move. They slept there. He had been listening to the occupant sing as he dozed off....

No one is deaded---it's now Day 5 , get to it :mafia:
;)
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Just as I suspected...
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Mr. D wrote:Just as I suspected...
Mr. D, do you have any idea of why we've thankfully had two nights of no kills?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Why is Hedge not on the poll?

I still really think she's bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:
Mr. D wrote:Just as I suspected...
Mr. D, do you have any idea of why we've thankfully had two nights of no kills?
I have a theory.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

#3 Night Redux - Where do you practice singing?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:30:24 pm

Car
No votes
Shower
DisgruntledPorcupine (3), Mongoose (4) 40%
Band
MovingPictures07 (2), Epignosis (5) 40%
Karaoke
No votes
Bedroom
No votes
Stage
No votes
Anywhere I please/Mr D/Deaded
Roxy (1) 20%
Total votes : 5
;)
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hmm. Very interesting turn of events.

Alex - do you wanna tell us your thoughts on the double no kill?

I'm gonna go ahead and vote DP early so I don't miss the vote. If he convinces me otherwise, or a sleeper creeper emerges before then, I'll be happy to change my vote.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:Hmm. Very interesting turn of events.

Alex - do you wanna tell us your thoughts on the double no kill?

I'm gonna go ahead and vote DP early so I don't miss the vote. If he convinces me otherwise, or a sleeper creeper emerges before then, I'll be happy to change my vote.
Given the number of blocks going around here, and possibly even protects, I think it's very highly likely the killer was blocked at least one of those times, and if either of those times the killer was not blocked that the person targeted for the kill survived via a protect.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, since I can't vote for Hedge, apparently... I guess I'll vote DP. It makes the most sense. I still don't feel that great about it though, here's hoping.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Chuck »

Early. :o
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 48

Post by thellama73 »

Helios wrote:Early. :o
Back to the Sun with you, Helios. You have no business here.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, since I can't vote for Hedge, apparently... I guess I'll vote DP. It makes the most sense. I still don't feel that great about it though, here's hoping.
So much talk at Night and yet so swift to act during the Day.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Yeah, I'm with Epi on that one. I've been made to understand that holding discussion until the Day period and waiting to vote until the Day's discussion has begun is standard mafia protocol. Not sure what to make of those 2 quick votes.

I'm not sure what to think about who to vote today. If anyone besides DP is to be lynched, it will have to be unanimous among the 4 remaining voters, and since 3 of those would be Epi, DP, and Hedge, that prospect makes me very nervous indeed.

MP and 'Goose, why did you guys vote so early? Mind explaining? And MP, I noticed you responded with incredulity to Hedge's defense, but didn't address any points brought up. Mind explaining what about the defense post itself made you more sure about your case than you already were?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I am simply nervous about missing the vote.

AND

Thought it would elicit some good conversations and reactions from players that would be quite illuminating.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

MP just suddenly voted though because it "makes the most sense". Yet, he's also nervous about it. I don't understand why one would vote so early if they're nervous.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

In a rush so I don't have more than like three minutes to type this up. I am out in the field this week starting today and the client's location is over an hour away, so I was afraid I wouldn't make it in time to come back (plus, when I'm in the office, I sit at my desk 99% of the time for lunch; when I'm out on audit, I do not). I've already explained why I've found DP suspicious, so the sudden finger pointing at me by Epig and Russ actually makes me re-think my vote, though I suppose I am far from confident in it as well.

I'm nervous because DP often plays like this and I can never read him.

As to Hedge, she just NO U'd back onto me.

I'm actually becoming more paranoid and starting to wonder if we are being played and that neither Hedge nor DP are baddie, but that leaves me all the way back at square one and I'm not even sure I'll be back at all before the vote ends -- probably unlikely.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Fair enough. :p I have to dummy vote someone for now because I'm going to a funeral and am not sure if I'll miss. Guess I'll go for Mongoose for now because I have no idea why she's so sure of me. :p
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Maybe you're right. I've felt this certain and been wrong (and right) before. That being said, I wouldn't argue she has erred; rather, I think she's played a good game.

Are you saying you strongly believe Hedge is civvie then or something else?

I feel the night actions combined with her refusal to discuss what S~V~S brought up was a weak vote make her a more compelling case than DP -- call it a conspiracy theory, if you will. DP's gameplay is like this A LOT; I have played many games with him. As a result, I'm always hesitant to lynch him, and I have a hard time reading him. But that doesn't make his actions any less suspicious, though perhaps you understand my train of thought then.
A refusal? I don't remember that at all. I remember explaining her misinterpretation of what I said and her dismissal. If I missed anything else it's because of being too distracted by RL, not by willfully ignoring things. If there is anything else I can address please let me know. With so few players left it s hard not to assume that one of the several gunning for me is a baddie, so if it came across as a no u fine, but this is now a small game, so :shrug:

The super early votes to make sure you didn't miss makes me wonder. Especially with no kill last night. I am suddenly wondering about Mongoose for the first time. :ponder:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”