I do not have any milk (host/nons)
40%

Total votes: 10
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Re: Lost Again Mafia (Season 2) - Day 3

Post by Sorsha »

"It" would be what Quin is doing. He's doing a thing. It's what he's doing.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 166

Post by Quin »

Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:You know what "it" is Eloh. You've been talking about "it" since day one. Ask me in every post what "it" is... please. :rolleyes:
No, I'm so serious. I don't know what IT is b/c IT is the answer to my question to Quin. By all means, if you are his partner and know his meaning for sharing his power role at the beginning of night, please tell me. Lord knows he won't tell me what IT is.
Tell me how it's possible that you have no idea what 'it' is when only a few games ago you did a full on analysis of a potential fake power role claim in Triskaedekaphobia.

Again, let me iterate for the 27th time, my claim is real. :goofp:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Spacedaisy »

Why would you have not voted for Scotty? I don't know if it was a bad choice, but it makes no sense to flip your vote all over the place and not give any reason why you are voting for that person. And the fact that Scotty (the person you said you wanted to vote for) had already voted for him, it makes even less sense to me. At least I had a reason for my vote.

As far as the assessment of me, I can understand why he thinks that. He's wrong, I was not aware voting for G-Man would prevent Elo from dying. I wasn't saving her. I wasn't saving her the first time either. But I can understand why it might look that way yes. My eyeroll was not about that it was about the fact that of course you would jump on that, considering everything I've said before that about you.

Right now I could see casting a vote for Elo, Scotty, or Sorsha right now. Probably in that order. Though I might be willing to swap Scotty and Elo, I don't know. Epi's defense of her is holding me back, because he usually seems to be right, but she has gotten good at fooling him I've noticed, so yeah... Meh.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Elohcin »

You said, you understand what Quin is doing. You say it's done a lot in small games like this. I am 100% honest in saying that I have NO CLUE what you are talking about. What is done a lot in small games like this one?

Linki.....now see...you are evading my questions too. You and Quin are having yourselves a little laugh in the BTSC thread aren't you?

"LOL, Quin, I'm getting in on this too. I'm going to annoy Eloh just like you have been. It, it, it! :P"
"Good job, Sorsha. We can easily get her lynched if we keep this up. And look, Daisy is being fooled by it all too. That other game where she fooled Epi is really playing in our favor."
"Wassup guy!, DF here. Epi is on to me. :O"

More linki....Quin, I have too much stuff that goes on in my life. I don't remember crap from game to game. Once the game is over, I have to empty out the details so I can function as a business owner, stay-at-home, homeschooling mother of three.

More linki (from SD)I will read in a minute
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 17

Post by DFaraday »

Elohcin wrote:You said, you understand what Quin is doing. You say it's done a lot in small games like this. I am 100% honest in saying that I have NO CLUE what you are talking about. What is done a lot in small games like this one?

Linki.....now see...you are evading my questions too. You and Quin are having yourselves a little laugh in the BTSC thread aren't you?

"LOL, Quin, I'm getting in on this too. I'm going to annoy Eloh just like you have been. It, it, it! :P"
"Good job, Sorsha. We can easily get her lynched if we keep this up. And look, Daisy is being fooled by it all too. That other game where she fooled Epi is really playing in our favor."

More linki....Quin, I have too much stuff that goes on in my life. I don't remember crap from game to game. Once the game is over, I have to empty out the details so I can function as a business owner, stay-at-home, homeschooling mother of three.

But if you knew about the power claiming stuff in another game, that doesn't seem the sort of thing you'd up and forget all about. Also, nice triple NO U. Voting Elo.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, here. Sorry folks. Going to catch up now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Lost Again Mafia (Season 2) - Night 2

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:MP... I am claire for goodness sakes. Claire is not bad.
This pretty much says it all.

Upgrading Elo to strong mafia read.
Explain how this says it all. What does it say and how does it say it?
It's a non-defense.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DFaraday wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Quin wrote:In looking into whether I can garner any form of motivation for a Dom kill besides it just being convenient, there wasn't much relevant content related to Dom. I found one post from both SD and DF that I'd like them to talk about some more.
Spacedaisy wrote:Literally nothing.

Scotty came in, Sorsha said she suspected him the most but didn't want to vote someone not present to defend himself. She asked me my opinion of MP and my response was I am solidly reading civ MP this game.

Dom voted G-Man with no explanation, which is why I went back to the main thread to see if he voted him Day 1, and he did. Reading Dom in ISO made me feel like I trusted him more than anyone else in my thread at that point too.

Scotty voted Epi/Kate because he didn't flirt more with Scotty/Sawyer in his roleplay. :confused:

Sorsha voted G-Man with no explanation, then quickly switched to Epi with no explanation except that she didn't want to vote for someone not there to defend himself.

I voted G-Man because all I had was Day 1 to go off of, and I only trusted Dom because everyone else was hopped up on drugs or something judging by the way they were popping off votes with no explanation or reasoning.

Epi missed the vote.

Whole lot of nothing. Very confusing nothing.
Daisy, neither of these statements provided a definitive conclusion about you felt about Dom in the wider scope of the game, more-so it was specific to those on the beach. Help me understand why you thought this post was necessary, because I don't know why it matters how you felt about someone among an apart-from-the-obvious completely random minority. I'd also like to know your thoughts on those who were with you on the beach.

@DFaraday - in this post, you've got Dom smack bang in the middle of your rainbow list. What was your reason for this?
I didn't have any read on him at all. Same reason Daisy and Epi were in the middle. Though right now I'd move Epi down, since I'm starting to suspect Epi and Elo are bad together.
Epi not thinking anything in particular about the fact that Eloh considered going left-field with her vote doesn't jive too well with me. If we lynch Eloh and she flips bad, I don't think Epi looks great.
So I'm supposed to think Eloh is bad for that? Is that how this works?
That's just one factor. The bigger issue for me is the Day 1 lynch, which still looks like a blatant save attempt. Since G-Man wasn't being saved, the most logical option is Elo. And of course Rico suspected Elo shortly before his demise.
I found this dubious before, and I still find it dubious.

If anyone is taking advantage of a scummy-seeming town Elo, it's DFaraday.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:I'm stuck in the ugly situation where my two biggest scumreads are trying to lynch each other. I mean, duuude.

I agree with Elo about Quin on a couple things, one being his claim and specifically the way he's tried to play it off strike me as off. Then again, me and Quin have been going after one another since the game began- maybe I'm kinda biased.

I agree with DF that the end of both days could be interpreted as a save attempt for Elo. Specifically, Spacedaisy's D2 G-Man vote seems a little weak, and could be intended to tip the scales in his direction, especially as it comes a couple hours after DF's G-Man vote in the Hatch thread. SD basically saved Elo on D2, same as the Soneji CFD saved her on D1.

I'm inclined to go against Elo today, look at SD if she flips bad, and look at Quin if she flips civ.
I could see a universe in which DF and INH are bad and are 'setting up' easy mislynches.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DF, but I don't remember anything about a power role claim from that game. I was BARELY there the whole time even though I was bad. I only really participated one night (RL evening. I think it was an EoD situation in the game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm torn on Elo. I really, really thought she was bad. I'm less inclined to think she is, but I am not completely ignoring the perspective that she's just feigning all of this. Her contributions are weak either way, and I still think her town read of me reads like she has information that I'm town rather than any compelling in-thread reason to believe I'm town.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:I'm stuck in the ugly situation where my two biggest scumreads are trying to lynch each other. I mean, duuude.

I agree with Elo about Quin on a couple things, one being his claim and specifically the way he's tried to play it off strike me as off. Then again, me and Quin have been going after one another since the game began- maybe I'm kinda biased.

I agree with DF that the end of both days could be interpreted as a save attempt for Elo. Specifically, Spacedaisy's D2 G-Man vote seems a little weak, and could be intended to tip the scales in his direction, especially as it comes a couple hours after DF's G-Man vote in the Hatch thread. SD basically saved Elo on D2, same as the Soneji CFD saved her on D1.

I'm inclined to go against Elo today, look at SD if she flips bad, and look at Quin if she flips civ.
I could see a universe in which DF and INH are bad and are 'setting up' easy mislynches.
INH is still my second biggest scum-read.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorsha wrote:@ Daisy- I'm a wonky person, what can I say. If that scenario didn't include you I think you'd agree that it was a good catch. As for my Scotty votes, day one I did actually vote for him initially but switched because I had two votes and didn't want to be lynched on some last minute shenanagins. Day two almost nothing happened on the beach. Scotty wasn't going to be a lynch candidate so I went with Epi, was that a bad choice? Should I have voted for gman like you?

Linki- :face palm: :rolleyes:
I don't like the tone in this post. It reads suspicious at face value to me. It's too deflective.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:Why would you have not voted for Scotty? I don't know if it was a bad choice, but it makes no sense to flip your vote all over the place and not give any reason why you are voting for that person. And the fact that Scotty (the person you said you wanted to vote for) had already voted for him, it makes even less sense to me. At least I had a reason for my vote.

As far as the assessment of me, I can understand why he thinks that. He's wrong, I was not aware voting for G-Man would prevent Elo from dying. I wasn't saving her. I wasn't saving her the first time either. But I can understand why it might look that way yes. My eyeroll was not about that it was about the fact that of course you would jump on that, considering everything I've said before that about you.

Right now I could see casting a vote for Elo, Scotty, or Sorsha right now. Probably in that order. Though I might be willing to swap Scotty and Elo, I don't know. Epi's defense of her is holding me back, because he usually seems to be right, but she has gotten good at fooling him I've noticed, so yeah... Meh.
What do you make of DFaraday?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

My only reason I think you are civ, MP is because I think you would be more posty if you were bad. I think you would make it more of a priority to be here and involved throughout the game and not just EoD.

Hey Quin, how is it beneficial to a civ to claim a power role at the beginning of Night when baddies are deliberating who to kill?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:My only reason I think you are civ, MP is because I think you would be more posty if you were bad. I think you would make it more of a priority to be here and involved throughout the game and not just EoD.

Hey Quin, how is it beneficial to a civ to claim a power role at the beginning of Night when baddies are deliberating who to kill?
I understand; it just seems pretty weak for me to be your top town read. I guess it makes sense, even if I don't believe it's true -- I don't think my activity depends much, if at all, on my alignment.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin v. Elo is increasingly reading town v. town to me. I think our mafia are sitting back and letting town fight it out. I'm inclined to think some combination of DF, INH, Scotty, and Sorsha are our baddies.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Spacedaisy »

@ MP - Up until your post on him setting up easy lynches, I hadn't really thought anything of him. In reading the Hatch thread I thought briefly that he seemed more engaged that he normally comes across to me, but I don't think that is necessarily a baddie tell or anything, he is usually disengaged either way I believe. But your post about setting up lynches was a good point. He basically has a lynch lined up no matter what result Elo might flip, which would be a nice place for a baddie to be sitting. It is something to consider.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:
Elohcin wrote:You said, you understand what Quin is doing. You say it's done a lot in small games like this. I am 100% honest in saying that I have NO CLUE what you are talking about. What is done a lot in small games like this one?

But if you knew about the power claiming stuff in another game, that doesn't seem the sort of thing you'd up and forget all about. Also, nice triple NO U. Voting Elo.
Meet Eloh.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Everything about DF's gameplay is really bugging me. This is basically what he's done since the Soneji CFD:

- Soneji voters must be bad! Look at how they mislynched him out of nowhere! They were saving G-Man or Elo for sure.
- Votes for G-Man based on that logic, comes up town. It must be Elo!
- Then proceeds to vote for Elo based on the same faulty logic.

All of this despite me and Epi telling him that literally all of his suspicions/thoughts are based on one flimsy assumption: that someone was being saved on Day 1. I think that's ridiculously dubious.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't get the impression at all that DF cares about solving the game at all. I'd like to lynch him today.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:@ MP - Up until your post on him setting up easy lynches, I hadn't really thought anything of him. In reading the Hatch thread I thought briefly that he seemed more engaged that he normally comes across to me, but I don't think that is necessarily a baddie tell or anything, he is usually disengaged either way I believe. But your post about setting up lynches was a good point. He basically has a lynch lined up no matter what result Elo might flip, which would be a nice place for a baddie to be sitting. It is something to consider.
INH is doing the exact same thing in that post I quoted. I find it equally suspect.

Both DF and INH seem so uninterested in actually hunting for mafia. They're just drawing connections based on incredibly dubious assumptions.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think Epi is right about Elo. There's no reason for her to pursue all of this as a member of the mafia. I had my doubts big time, but I'm coming around.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Meet Eloh.
I wish I could be offended by this.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Those of you who believe I'm civ better be voting to save my ass.

Hey Sorsha. What is "it"?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MP's Rainbow List #3 - EoD Day 3

Strong Town:
Spacedaisy

Moderate Town:
Epignosis
Quin

Weak Town:
Elohcin

Weak Mafia:
Scotty

Moderate Mafia:
Sorsha

Strong Mafia:
insertnamehere
DFaraday
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm voting DF.

*Pouts sexily at the camera, turns around, and bends over to pick up a clue*

I really don't remember what Kate does.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:Those of you who believe I'm civ better be voting to save my ass.

Elo, I understand you're making a point, but the repetition of this question isn't helping you at all.

Here's your answer. Vanilla townies fake claiming power roles so that they can keep the real power roles alive is a legitimate strategy because it helps to keep power roles alive. If the mafia believes the fake claim by a vanilla townie, they will NK them because they want to NK the power roles first. It's how I tricked you and your team in Arrested Development by trying to seem like I was the cop. You bought it, then Spacedaisy (the real cop) outed you all and solved the game. Remember that?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:@ Daisy- I'm a wonky person, what can I say. If that scenario didn't include you I think you'd agree that it was a good catch. As for my Scotty votes, day one I did actually vote for him initially but switched because I had two votes and didn't want to be lynched on some last minute shenanagins. Day two almost nothing happened on the beach. Scotty wasn't going to be a lynch candidate so I went with Epi, was that a bad choice? Should I have voted for gman like you?

I don't like the tone in this post. It reads suspicious at face value to me. It's too deflective.
Defense of daisy noted!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm voting DFaraday as well. He's not considering any perspectives that don't fit his incredibly rigid plan that someone was being saved d1. I think he's using it as a smokescreen to set up consecutive mislynches.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Defense of daisy noted!
I've been defending Daisy all game. Where have you been?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If Daisy is bad, I will record video of myself eating a hat. This is her town game.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I don't like either of the two who are currently voting with me. But I also don't want to move my vote.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote:I don't like either of the two who are currently voting with me. But I also don't want to move my vote.
I understand your reservations about Elo. Trust me. I came into this thread ready to grill her to oblivion. I still have doubts lingering in the back of my mind.

But contrast her game with DF and INH's games. Their games are the epitome of lacking any town spark whatsoever. They don't indicate any consideration of hunting.

Take a leap of faith with me.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Indeed you have. Since day one, just like Epi has been of Eloh. I don't think my tone is dismissive in that post, I think the issue you have is that it could cast some shade on daisy if it's true. Daisy is not even close to getting my vote today so don't worry.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Quin wrote:I don't like either of the two who are currently voting with me. But I also don't want to move my vote.
I understand your reservations about Elo. Trust me. I came into this thread ready to grill her to oblivion. I still have doubts lingering in the back of my mind.

But contrast her game with DF and INH's games. Their games are the epitome of lacking any town spark whatsoever. They don't indicate any consideration of hunting.

The only other person I'm willing to vote today is INH.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Elo, I understand you're making a point, but the repetition of this question isn't helping you at all.

Here's your answer. Vanilla townies fake claiming power roles so that they can keep the real power roles alive is a legitimate strategy because it helps to keep power roles alive. If the mafia believes the fake claim by a vanilla townie, they will NK them because they want to NK the power roles first. It's how I tricked you and your team in Arrested Development by trying to seem like I was the cop. You bought it, then Spacedaisy (the real cop) outed you all and solved the game. Remember that?

OOOHHHH! I DO remember. Thank you so much, MP. See...another reason to put you in the civ category.

So...do you think this is what Quin did or should we not even talk about it :)...kind of defeats the purpose.

woah linki
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

OOOHHHH! I DO remember. Thank you so much, MP. See...another reason to put you in the civ category.

So...do you think this is what Quin did or should we not even talk about it :)...kind of defeats the purpose.

woah linki
I think making a spectacle of it by turning it into half the thread content already defeated the purpose. :sigh:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorsha wrote:Indeed you have. Since day one, just like Epi has been of Eloh. I don't think my tone is dismissive in that post, I think the issue you have is that it could cast some shade on daisy if it's true. Daisy is not even close to getting my vote today so don't worry.
I didn't say it was dismissive; I said it was deflective. It changed from a defense of actions you have taken and turned it around on Daisy at the end. I find that suspicious at face value regardless of who makes the post because it appears as if the player making the accusation is merely pointing fingers. It's like "Yeah, well, I may have stolen a cookie, but LOOK OVER THERE! DAISY DID THIS!" I have a hard time not suspecting that kind of deflection. It has nothing to do with the fact that Daisy is the person you were reflecting to.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FWIW, I find your response to my post genuine at face value, Sorsha. I'm just stating the beefs I have with your post. I'd much rather lynch DF or INH.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

What puts INH over DF for you specifically?

I'm open-minded to considering INH; we just have to make sure we have a sufficient wagon going. I'd rather vote for DF because I feel ever so slightly more confident about him, but as long as we're lynching one of them over someone else, I don't really care.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

As a side note, I'll be taking my brother to work very close to EoD so I'd ideally like to consolidate this as quickly as possible just in case.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Quin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I'm open-minded to considering INH; we just have to make sure we have a sufficient wagon going. I'd rather vote for DF because I feel ever so slightly more confident about him, but as long as we're lynching one of them over someone else, I don't really care.
I have full beefs with INH in both this and the hatch thread. I'll find them for you in a second.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

to clarify...I remember the concept, not the specific Arrested Development example.

But again, Gosh, thank you so much for helping me remember.

I am voting DF.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

woah linki
Yeah, I didn't weigh in on this conversation previously precisely because I wanted Quin to uphold his cover, if in fact he was truthfully providing cover, but it's become such a significant part of the game that I felt I needed to comment on it specifically. It's also evident that the town power roles are probably all gone because both Rico and Dom were power roles. There may be 1 left at best. I doubt it. It's probably a mafia power role.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Quin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I have full beefs with INH in both this and the hatch thread. I'll find them for you in a second.
I'm aware of your previous beefs; I suppose I didn't ask the right question, sorry. I just mean... how would you rank both DF and INH right now if you had to rainbow them?

I think they're just about equally suspicious; I just feel more conviction re: DF.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

woah linki
:haha:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Lost Again Mafia (Season 2) - Day 1

Post by Quin »

From the main thread:
Quin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Quin, I'm honestly not super invested into this game yet. Can you walk me through your INH suspicion?
The biggest thing is that he put a vote on me just because my vote was on him. He didn't indicate any suspicion held towards me. He said he'd move it when I either explained why it was still there or moved it, and I did the latter almost immediately. He was still around for a good hour after that but made no indication that his vote was going to move. He's been gone for a while now so I can easily take this as a Day 1 excuse to drop a vote and fade into the background for the rest of the day.
I'm not sure if this is my most recent thing about him, I just need to go right now so I'm spewing whatever I can find.

Also this is from the hatch thread, most of it is a rehashing. Better to look at my ISO in there.

Here.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epi and Elo, would you be willing to vote INH?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

If I am a liability to the civs, I am very sorry. I do have a memory problem, for real. It's one of the reasons I decided to begin playing Mafia...to try and keep my mind as sharp as possible.

Return to “Previous Heists”