Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Day 15 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Long Con »

Blatant flattery indeed. "The civs played a better game", she says, but she didn't qualify that at all. How so? You were quite chatty last night, Lorab, but somehow you didn't find time to explain, even in a general way, how the Civvies played better.

In fact, you also said you think that there's only one Civvie left. If there's 1 civ and 3 baddies, how on earth does that equate to a better-played game?

Boogs, I said that I would side with the Civvies in this one, and then you go and side with an admitted baddie. I wish I could change my vote now, Lorab really does deserve to win after this masterful move. I learned a lot here, what an endgame! I just need to survive it to win with whoever, and I know from past experience that Lorab doesn't trust Indy roles to be Civvie-friendly, but what's the point now?

Indy works with Civs so Civs work with baddies.... Now I have seen everything. This could have been over already with a Civvie victory if you had just listened to me weeks ago that Canuck and Lorab are baddies. I nailed them both and everyone ignored it.

Unless King Arthur actually got recruited and this is still all an act. Is that what's happening here, Boogs? 'Fess up. It's time for honesty, Lorab admitted her true bad self.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Thank you, Boogs. I really am being honest here. I will not kill you tonight.

@LC: The other team killed my teammate. Of course I don't want them to win.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

So, you want to lynch Bullzeye and kill me tonight, and get into a one on one lynch tomorrow with Boogs... Instead of lynch Bullzeye, kill Boogs, and win with me? How has Boogs played such a better game than me that I deserve such a thing, you'd rather just kill me and risk losing than win with me?

I can't believe this is happening again, this is literally King Arthur mafia all over again, with Lorab playing the role of Kate.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote:So, you want to lynch Bullzeye and kill me tonight, and get into a one on one lynch tomorrow with Boogs... Instead of lynch Bullzeye, kill Boogs, and win with me? How has Boogs played such a better game than me that I deserve such a thing, you'd rather just kill me and risk losing than win with me?

I can't believe this is happening again, this is literally King Arthur mafia all over again, with Lorab playing the role of Kate.
I could be convinced to win with you. I could not use my kill tonight.

That is, if I believe that you're really indy.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Winning with me means Boogs dies, Lorab. :) Not using your kill for that just means we'd have to lynch him tomorrow.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

If Bullzeye doesnt show up bad then LC was lying and isnt Indy and killed Canuck. However, if you do survive Lorab I ask you spare us and we do the lynch for endgame tomorrow to play out the best winner. I'm sorry LC, I know that Bullz has sworn up and down he's not bad but I have to put into action to win and i havent lynched him to further my game until now.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

LoRab wrote:Thank you, Boogs. I really am being honest here. I will not kill you tonight.

But if there really is another team then haven't you killed some of their teammates too? Fair is fair. I still believe it's just one team with the capability to recruit.
Boogs wrote:If Bullzeye doesnt show up bad then LC was lying and isnt Indy and killed Canuck. However, if you do survive Lorab I ask you spare us and we do the lynch for endgame tomorrow to play out the best winner. I'm sorry LC, I know that Bullz has sworn up and down he's not bad but I have to put into action to win and i havent lynched him to further my game until now.
I will not show up bad. The game will end tonight with a baddie victory thanks to your vote. You say you haven't lynched me to 'further your game' which suggests you've always known deep down I'm a civ and have wanted me to survive because my death would reflect badly on you, so I'm not sure why this has changed now unless you really are recruited as LC has suggested. If you're still civ, we would have won together if you'd just voted LoRab. I strongly advise trying to change your vote if the hosts will allow you to, since I know how important winning is to you. Lorab has promised not to kill you but promises from a baddie mean nothing. I can't believe how easily she tricked you. The most decent, honest, and trustworthy people outside mafia can still be cutthroat and dangerous in the game.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boogs wrote:If Bullzeye doesnt show up bad then LC was lying and isnt Indy and killed Canuck. However, if you do survive Lorab I ask you spare us and we do the lynch for endgame tomorrow to play out the best winner. I'm sorry LC, I know that Bullz has sworn up and down he's not bad but I have to put into action to win and i havent lynched him to further my game until now.
No need for apologies, we're all in survival mode now. :) Do you think the Civs "deserve" the win, like Lorab says? If so, why?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Bullzeye wrote:
LoRab wrote:Thank you, Boogs. I really am being honest here. I will not kill you tonight.

But if there really is another team then haven't you killed some of their teammates too? Fair is fair. I still believe it's just one team with the capability to recruit.
I will not show up bad. The game will end tonight with a baddie victory thanks to your vote. You say you haven't lynched me to 'further your game' which suggests you've always known deep down I'm a civ and have wanted me to survive because my death would reflect badly on you, so I'm not sure why this has changed now unless you really are recruited as LC has suggested. If you're still civ, we would have won together if you'd just voted LoRab. I strongly advise trying to change your vote if the hosts will allow you to, since I know how important winning is to you. Lorab has promised not to kill you but promises from a baddie mean nothing. I can't believe how easily she tricked you. The most decent, honest, and trustworthy people outside mafia can still be cutthroat and dangerous in the game.
There are 2 baddie teams.

And yes, but we killed them on nights 1 and 3. We had no clue they were bad.

And I keep my promises. I won't kill boogs tonight. And the game won't end if I die this round. There is another baddie team left. You are sounding more and more like a desperate baddie, by the way. Trying to convince everyone that I'm the only baddie left in the room and that there's one big, bad recruiting mafia team. What it really sounds like is you want me gone so you can get my kill.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

LoRab wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

There are 2 baddie teams.

And yes, but we killed them on nights 1 and 3. We had no clue they were bad.

And I keep my promises. I won't kill boogs tonight. And the game won't end if I die this round. There is another baddie team left. You are sounding more and more like a desperate baddie, by the way. Trying to convince everyone that I'm the only baddie left in the room and that there's one big, bad recruiting mafia team. What it really sounds like is you want me gone so you can get my kill.
But still, why shouldn't baddies kill baddies? Especially so close to the end when everyone wants to win. Why is saying there are recruits such a crazy thing when we've seen one? We know at least one role can be recruited, why not more? Galahad was searching for a baddie role. What if he could have been a traitor? What if you and your pals went around corrupting knights of the round table or something? I'm not desperate, I've stopped caring. Boogs has dug my grave but he'll be buried right next to me so really he's only hurting himself at this point.

I'm sure in real life you'd go out of your way to keep a promise, though hopefully you don't find yourself promising not to kill people on a regular basis. If I were you though, I'd kill Boogs tonight as his reward for giving you the game. I'd find it funny. If you don't kill him then you risk not winning. Why wouldn't you take the win when it's basically in your hand? Most would.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Okay I hadn't read that the front page now confirms two teams and also that Galahad can be recruited. Still, I'm on neither team. Seriously everyone else has basically claimed a role. Why would I deny that I'm bad at this point, especially when I'm 50/50 to die anyway? You say the civs deserve to win Lorab but with the way you've played Boogs into throwing our game away you clearly don't mean it.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I didn't say there weren't recruitments--I said that it wasn't one big massive baddie team that recruits everyone.

And 2 reasons about baddies killing baddies. 1 is honor among thieves. 2 is I think it's poor strategy to have killed her. Had they kept KNuck around, they could have had 2 more lynches with focus completely on other people.

And I do mean it. I think the civs deserve it over the other baddie team. I'm willing to work with them. And I keep my promises in mafia games. I'm noble like that.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I think all 4 of us have played an amazing game. Lc i think i deserve to win because I've survived with the odds against me after faking the curse and fought hard to escape attempts on my life. I tried my best and I want whether it's Bullz or Lorab to go that the 3 of us fight tomorrow hard in the final lynch.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

LoRab wrote:I didn't say there weren't recruitments--I said that it wasn't one big massive baddie team that recruits everyone.

And 2 reasons about baddies killing baddies. 1 is honor among thieves. 2 is I think it's poor strategy to have killed her. Had they kept KNuck around, they could have had 2 more lynches with focus completely on other people.

And I do mean it. I think the civs deserve it over the other baddie team. I'm willing to work with them. And I keep my promises in mafia games. I'm noble like that.
Except at this point it makes perfect sense for baddies to kill baddies. There's no such thing as honour among thieves. It's kill or be killed, adapt or perish, survival of the fittest. I think you're just annoyed that losing Canuck could have cost you the game. That's the only reason you're saying the civs deserve a win while at the same time lynching one. I fully expect you to kill Boogs tonight, nobility is a poor trait in a baddie.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I disagree. But that's what keeps mafia interesting--different ways to think through strategy.

I hope I survive. If I do, as I've said, I will not kill boogs. Whether or not I'll use my kill at all remains to be seen.

If I don't survive, it will be interesting to see how things play out. Because the game won't end. At this point, I think Bullz is most likely to be the other baddie. Then LC. I doubt boogs has been recruited, although with these hosts, who knows.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Enrique »

:omg: :omg: :omg:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Re: Python Polls

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

ctrl r
ctrl r
ctrl r
ctrl r
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Nobody was lynched.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Pfft, I guess I'm being NKed tonight then! You're in luck Boogs! For now.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Wasn't thinking and voted this game will never end, and now i can't change my vote...my bad...
Pov: you reading my takes
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Made wrote:Wasn't thinking and voted this game will never end, and now i can't change my vote...my bad...
Nah its ok bc you can't really vote the Host option can you? You know nothing Made Snow!

Unless you can read our minds and know whats going to happen---can you read minds Made? :ninja:
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote:You know nothing Made Snow!
Are you calling Made a bastard?

Wow, is everyone immortal in this game?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Wow, is everyone immortal in this game?
No. :sigh:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Bullzeye wrote:Pfft, I guess I'm being NKed tonight then! You're in luck Boogs! For now.
Did you know you'd survive the lynch?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

@LC: What would you do tonight if you were in my position?
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Holy crap no one seems to die lol. Lorab you promised to not kill me for not voting for you keep in mind. And how do you know it was Bullz and not you who died?
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Boogs wrote:Holy crap no one seems to die lol. Lorab you promised to not kill me for not voting for you keep in mind. And how do you know it was Bullz and not you who died?
Got lynched*
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Epignosis wrote:

This :sigh:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 247
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Have we reached the intermission yet?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote:@LC: What would you do tonight if you were in my position?
You mean, who should you kill?

You can't kill me because you can't double-target.

You have to kill either Boogs or Bullz.

If you kill Bullz, then tomorrow, the lynch will be me, you, and Boogs. You will have to convince Boogs that I am bad in order to get him to lynch me, and you have to further convince him that you will not simply kill him the following night and win the game. You have certainly been laying the groundwork for that with your "The Civs deserve to win" talk, but I don't believe that Boogs is going to fall for it.

If you kill Boogs, then I am left with a choice between two baddies to lynch. You would have to convince me to lynch Bullz and win with you, rather than lynch you and win with Bullz. That's a conversation best left until tomorrow, from my point of view.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote:
LoRab wrote:@LC: What would you do tonight if you were in my position?
You mean, who should you kill?

You can't kill me because you can't double-target.

You have to kill either Boogs or Bullz.

If you kill Bullz, then tomorrow, the lynch will be me, you, and Boogs. You will have to convince Boogs that I am bad in order to get him to lynch me, and you have to further convince him that you will not simply kill him the following night and win the game. You have certainly been laying the groundwork for that with your "The Civs deserve to win" talk, but I don't believe that Boogs is going to fall for it.

If you kill Boogs, then I am left with a choice between two baddies to lynch. You would have to convince me to lynch Bullz and win with you, rather than lynch you and win with Bullz. That's a conversation best left until tomorrow, from my point of view.
I don't mean who should I kill. I mean who would you kill.

And why do you think I targeted you?

So you assume Bullz to be bad?
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by zeek »

I'd like to join this game as the giant foot...
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

LoRab wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Pfft, I guess I'm being NKed tonight then! You're in luck Boogs! For now.
Did you know you'd survive the lynch?
Why should I bother to waste my time answering this? I don't really care whether or not you actually want the answer. Don't pretend you haven't already killed me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 375

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

This :sigh:
Not even GOD is immortal :sigh:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Lorab I ask yoy keep your word tonight. If i were in your shoes I would Kill Bullz and us fight it out tomorrow since you say Civs deserve to win.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Calm down Boogs, she's probably already killed me. She doesn't actually think you deserve to win though, nobody does. She was just trying to keep you on her side so you would let her win.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I'm not killing you tonight boogs, don't worry. I am keeping my word.

And you don't have to answer if you don't want to, Bullz. But I am curious how others would play this out.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bullzeye wrote:Calm down Boogs, she's probably already killed me. She doesn't actually think you deserve to win though, nobody does. She was just trying to keep you on her side so you would let her win.
I beg to differ and I do deserve to win. Ive fought the hardest this game and have survived both teams trying to get me out all game. I also have made mistakes but still am here at the end. It's either you or LC that is the other baddie but I figured out days ago it was LC who is Indy and you're the one who has been lying and tried to throw me under the bus when i figured out you were bad. I kept you to gain your vote to try to squash the other bad team and now it's time for you to go Bullz. Sorry buddy.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That is the best course of action. I've been playing this role as Civvie all game, and if Lorab truly thinks the Civvies deserve to win this, then she will do them a favour and kill Bullzeye tonight.

I honestly won't believe it until I see it though. I can see two endgame plans for Lorab both of which involve faith in someone. She can kill Bullz and hope that Boogs will vote against me tomorrow, then kill him and win... Or she can kill Boogs tonight and give me the choice between two baddies to win with, having faith that I would choose her over Bullzeye.

I think, out of all of us, Boogs has struggled the most and deserves the win the most. If Lorab truly believes that, then she will bow out gracefully and kill Bullzeye tonight. I just don't know that all the fight is gone out of her, or if she's just faking it. I guess we'll see in about 9 hours.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

LoRab wrote:I'm not killing you tonight boogs, don't worry. I am keeping my word.

And you don't have to answer if you don't want to, Bullz. But I am curious how others would play this out.
To be fair it's pretty obvious. Does one of the four remaining players in the game know how he survived the very first attempt on his life? :ponder: See if I'll survive another. I dare you. Maybe I'm just goading you into wasting your kill tonight. Maybe LC is the way to go. Maybe you should stab Boogs in the back like a real baddie would, it'd serve him right for falling for the blatant flattery. Maybe I'm trying to wind you up so you'll kill me but I'll survive. As long as there is fun in this world I will endure. To kill me you have to send in my name three times under a full moon then sacrifice a giraffe to the local zoo. That might do the trick.

Turn the kill on yourself. It'd be hilarious. Or kill Boogs, because a promise from a baddie means nothing and he needs to learn that. LC seems to think you've tried and failed to kill him already but you could always give it another go if he's wrong. Try sending in the kill for Roxy or DP and seeing what happens.
Boogs wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Calm down Boogs, she's probably already killed me. She doesn't actually think you deserve to win though, nobody does. She was just trying to keep you on her side so you would let her win.
I beg to differ and I do deserve to win. Ive fought the hardest this game and have survived both teams trying to get me out all game. I also have made mistakes but still am here at the end. It's either you or LC that is the other baddie but I figured out days ago it was LC who is Indy and you're the one who has been lying and tried to throw me under the bus when i figured out you were bad. I kept you to gain your vote to try to squash the other bad team and now it's time for you to go Bullz. Sorry buddy.
Nah. You didn't figure out I was bad, you got vague info which you dumped all over the thread in a bid to screw me over. You've been infodumping from the moment you decided to stop being part of the furniture and actually start playing. Then when you started playing all you did was act like you knew everything and everyone ought to trust you indefinitely and latch onto your every word. You haven't fought at all, you haven't even been able to die until recently so you could have just coasted through. You didn't 'keep' me, one man's vote alone isn't enough to lynch someone. Thankfully you discredited yourself so many times that I didn't even need to try. You've been a terrible civ and don't deserve to win. Dana deserved it, I would have let her survive til the end. JC, she kind of earned it but even at the end I thought she was bad. Plus that voting block needed to go regardless. I'm sorry but you most definitely do not deserve to win. You won't anyway though.

My team deserved to win. We're the only team who deserved to win. We got shafted from the first night and have struggled throughout. You tried to screw me over with your not even real infodumping and ultimately fell for Lorab shoving her head up your ass to get you on her side. She'll just lynch you tomorrow and I bet if I hadn't survived she'd have killed you tonight regardless of what she says. The whole 'civs deserve to win' was an act, you'll see. She will turn on you as soon as it's convenient.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'd also like to ask how exactly the civs deserve to win. Is it because eight in a row (not counting indy MP and neutral SVS) all made themselves super easy to lynch? Is it how easily they were all distracted by the drama surrounding Made even when it became obvious what his role was and allowed the real baddies to all slip by undetected? Is it all the info they happily threw around? If the civs had played such a good game there wouldn't only be one or two left. Maybe I'm actually a civ and have an NK deflect that I really want to use before the game ends? Maybe I just have a deflect regardless of my role? It'd certainly explain why I've suddenly started egging you on to kill me, wouldn't it?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

If I did happen to have a deflect, I'd point it at Boogs for fun. Or would I? Find out live! Tonight, presumably sometime around 11/12 GMT! Only on The Syndicate!
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

The truth is, I can only die in months that don't have an R in their name, so if you want me dead you May have to wait a while!
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bullzeye you are going nuts lol. And i do deserve it. I didnt fake info dump. I will elaborate when the game isover, and i also didnt info dump because i said i thought people were good or bad or whatever. If i had dumped i would have said how i knew something or directly called someone out on being bad. Me throwing out how i felt about JC being Civ and not to vote her or Dana or to vote you becsuse i thought you were bad and etc wasnt dumping. I didnt have votes to get you out so that is why i went back oj not pushing harder on you. Ive played an excellent game and fought hard. My only regret was lying for the fake curse to get attention to not get enough votes earlier to get you our before JC.and Dana died.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Bullzeye you are going nuts lol. And i do deserve it. I didnt fake info dump. I will elaborate when the game isover, and i also didnt info dump because i said i thought people were good or bad or whatever. If i had dumped i would have said how i knew something or directly called someone out on being bad. Me throwing out how i felt about JC being Civ and not to vote her or Dana or to vote you becsuse i thought you were bad and etc wasnt dumping. I didnt have votes to get you out so that is why i went back oj not pushing harder on you. Ive played an excellent game and fought hard. My only regret was lying for the fake curse to get attention to not get enough votes earlier to get you our before JC.and Dana died.
Your whole attack thing while I was silenced was flat out infodumping. Or would have been if you'd had any info. If you call your play this game excellent then I'd hate to see what you consider poor. Bear in mind I'm mostly trolling now since I know I've already lost but I do genuinely think you don't deserve to win and will actually be disappointed if you do. This isn't Bullzeye the baddie trying to wind people up, this is real. For the first half of the game you didn't even take part. You pushed hard against me because you thought you had info (and I know what you knew, you didn't know I was bad) and then when you got told off for infodumping you acted like you'd not meant any of it but then consistently hinted at info for the rest of the game anyway. If I do have a kill deflect, I've already PMed it in and it's pointing at you. Or Lorab. Or LC. If I have one.

I'm not going nuts, I'm having fun. Considering the game has been stolen from me, I think I'm entitled to. I totally deserved to win this and tbh it pissed me off when Lorab was saying I didn't. Like her team was basically a non-entity for most of the game but I'm the one who doesn't deserve the win despite being alone most of the game and getting through by myself?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote:That is the best course of action. I've been playing this role as Civvie all game, and if Lorab truly thinks the Civvies deserve to win this, then she will do them a favour and kill Bullzeye tonight.

I honestly won't believe it until I see it though. I can see two endgame plans for Lorab both of which involve faith in someone. She can kill Bullz and hope that Boogs will vote against me tomorrow, then kill him and win... Or she can kill Boogs tonight and give me the choice between two baddies to win with, having faith that I would choose her over Bullzeye.

I think, out of all of us, Boogs has struggled the most and deserves the win the most. If Lorab truly believes that, then she will bow out gracefully and kill Bullzeye tonight. I just don't know that all the fight is gone out of her, or if she's just faking it. I guess we'll see in about 9 hours.
I'd rather see the civies win over the other baddies, yes, especially with Bullz's last several posts. And if I went back on my word and killed boogs, I don't think you'd take my side.

@Bullz: The game wasn't stolen from you. You just assumed that things would work out in a way that they didn't. And, although we haven't had a successful kill since night 7, I wouldn't call our team a non-entity. I've fought hard to get this far. I'll fight my hardest tomorrow. :lorab:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

LoRab wrote:
Long Con wrote:That is the best course of action. I've been playing this role as Civvie all game, and if Lorab truly thinks the Civvies deserve to win this, then she will do them a favour and kill Bullzeye tonight.

I'd rather see the civies win over the other baddies, yes, especially with Bullz's last several posts. And if I went back on my word and killed boogs, I don't think you'd take my side.

@Bullz: The game wasn't stolen from you. You just assumed that things would work out in a way that they didn't. And, although we haven't had a successful kill since night 7, I wouldn't call our team a non-entity. I've fought hard to get this far. I'll fight my hardest tomorrow. :lorab:
Now that I've discussed having a deflect you can kill Boogs and blame it on me ;) I just don't think it's fair for you to keep saying I don't deserve it at all when in my opinion I deserve it the most and I'm not the one who was infodumping. I've never won as a living baddie and have played this game better than any other. If I'd sucked I'd be the first to say so.

If this is because I killed Canuck, you have to realise that that was in self defense. If I hadn't I'd have lost anyway. So you can't complain about me doing it. If I even did it. Who says I'm bad? Have you seen my role yet? Maybe I've taken a lesson from the Made school of survival.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boogs, you have some sort of check going on. You've used it on Bullzeye and you've used it on me. I have been calling Lorab and Canuck out for being baddies for so long now, and yet you have never said a word about them. How can it be that you never checked them, never found out for yourself that I was right?

You vouched for Bea.

You're playing me. You are Lorab's recruit. That's why you voted with her so easily. Stop the deception. I can't believe it, I even called you on being a recruit days ago, but I didn't believe it, not really. Not until now.

Return to “Previous Jobs”