82%

Total votes: 22
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 482
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Fargo Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:41 pm But TSP still tried to exe obvious town to save Marmot so I don't care. He's scum.
literally I do not see straw as obvious town and the only reason I didn't put them in my poe is because I see michelle as less obvious town than them and I do not understand how I'm suspicious for thinking that you're probably town when real town would be more paranoid and not thinking that straw, who has very few town bonafides, is obvious town
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:42 pm AL_sama’s EOD is very team-friendly with Marmot.
meh
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 1748
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:51 pm i think i'll be voting marmot over al
ted’s entire iso up to this point has been saying marmot is a villager and pushing back on the wolf reads there

but at EoD he votes marmot. why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:44 pm Now we worry about the Gerhardts. TSP is absolutely one of them. So we can solve that faction through him.
i'm absolutely not, bozo. but how are you liking the show
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 399

Post by MacDougall »

Multiball explains why TSP was tilting me so hard. He was genuinely scum hunting but in a narrower world. So he was shielding teammates but his scumreads are probably quite accurate.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:44 pm Now we worry about the Gerhardts. TSP is absolutely one of them. So we can solve that faction through him.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 557
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:43 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:42 pm AL_sama’s EOD is very team-friendly with Marmot.
Yeh for sure.

Strawhenge who seems very town would be with Marmot it hes fooling us.

KZA, Falcon and LC would be the other contenders.
Yeah, I don't think there's anything about me that precludes Marmot-teamness, unfortunately.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:58 pm [VOTE: Marmot ] aubergine

shrug
this is very obviously a bus
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:45 pm
Its good.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 678
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Just so you know nova has voided my night action submission (which is supposed to be submitted during the Day) on a technicality which is kind of annoying since it's a good one.

While the thread was locked, before I saw the flip (but after I realized Marmot had been outed), I thought that Al_sama had teammate equity with Marmot and was fully prepared to call them W/W in night chat. I am interested to hear what Esooa has to say in Al's defense but right now I am still down for exeing Al_sama.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:41 pm But TSP still tried to exe obvious town to save Marmot so I don't care. He's scum.
literally I do not see straw as obvious town and the only reason I didn't put them in my poe is because I see michelle as less obvious town than them and I do not understand how I'm suspicious for thinking that you're probably town when real town would be more paranoid and not thinking that straw, who has very few town bonafides, is obvious town
TSP is just doing nothing but using his 'flip-floppy' reads to push obv town
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 557
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hally wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:44 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:51 pm i think i'll be voting marmot over al
ted’s entire iso up to this point has been saying marmot is a villager and pushing back on the wolf reads there

but at EoD he votes marmot. why?
That does sound pretty bad.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:45 pm Multiball explains why TSP was tilting me so hard. He was genuinely scum hunting but in a narrower world. So he was shielding teammates but his scumreads are probably quite accurate.
FUCK multiball
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

if one more person says that the people I'm pushing are obvious town without any sort of explanation I will explode
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 585
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Strawhenge is a much clearer soul read in this specific game than Alison. Context matters. I struggle to believe you here.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:47 pm if one more person says that the people I'm pushing are obvious town without any sort of explanation I will explode
Who you pushing?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:43 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:36 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:34 pmWhat'd I miss?
Numerous micro-interactions between various pairs and trios of players that could not be effectively summarized without writing a novel. You might be well advised to try catching up with ISOs instead of forcing yourself through the thread. If you want to do that though, you do you.

My tactic in large games has been to largely ignore everything that happens until halfway through Day 1 for my own sanity. That said, town has lost every such game. I'll start with SPF and KZA isos.

Why are you voting me and why do you have 100+ posts already?
what are these questions
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:56 pm @KZA why are you so staunch in your townread of Sloonei?
what is this question x2
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:21 pm This game already feels like a civilian win. Strut your stuff town gang and we can climb the 2021 leaderboard in no time. Just do your thing, because you've been blessed with a state of total solving comfort. :beer:

JJJ trying to make this game look easy on page 2. I dislike.
i dunno if marmot is that type of mafia player archetype where he picks up on specific stuff to call out, given that he hasn't been around in a long time and just recently picked up the pace, i'm gonna go with a slight villager look
Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:47 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:26 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:24 pm

my vote would probably land on aL_sama, marmot, or ted right now. i honestly don't have a single name that i can point to as definitely being scum right now though - i moreso have the game divided between "probably town" and "probably not town"
I also had a salad for dinner tonight.
my number one takeaway from this game so far is that i don't understand what "salad" means :P
"I would vote A, B, or C" is close to the prototype for the player salad tell. It's suggestive of keeping one's options wide open when not comfortable committing to suspicions. What's holding you back from placing one of those votes right now?
that makes sense - i would say that i am thinking in salad terms right now because of the particular gamestate we're in

i'm not at a point where i can confidently point to one player and say "this person is a wolf", but i am at a point where i can point to a pool of people and say "this pool probably has wolves", and vice versa for town. the more specific wolfreads tend to come later in the game when i've had more time to interrogate people and feel things out

there's nothing particularly holding me back from making a vote right now, either. i just don't feel particularly inspired to do it at the moment. it'll happen

JJJ said this game would be easy, but it never actually is.

Also, that's a lot of adverbs and use of the word "particular" in one post.
I don't think he's ever gone for this line as a wolf before? Correct me if wrong
Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:50 pm My concern about tutuu is that she's been all over the place, playing a cute version of Mac's spew shit and see what sticks meta, and it's one that he replicates pretty well as mafia.
i'm confused as to why he thinks tutuu would deliberately attempt to fake mac's play style
Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:38 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:58 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:05 pm [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
What moved you?
i no longer felt comfortable with my vote on fingersplints, and the concerns that i had about marmot yesterday have not been alleviated in the slightest by his posting today.. i got the impression that he may have been trying to play up the dichotomy of tutuu/myself

I had mild suspicions of both of you, and then you starting butting heads, or at least tutuu starting calling you scum. That's when I happened to voice said suspicions.

But of course tutuu's back to townreading you (as of this post of yours), which is also my qualm with her.
this seems fine
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:10 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:03 am @Marmot could you elaborate on those nanook and tutuu reads?

Tutuu's been an active presence in the thread, but changing her reads on a whim.

Nanook said he's not going to read JJJ until Day 3-4, but he's made multiple posts like [url[https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 91#p760791]this one[/url] and this one that look like mild attempts at shade.
fine too, i guess?
Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:57 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:59 pm This game feels like Jay and I are mafia teammates. I wonder if anyone has made that observation yet.
I think a majority of scum rn is active

What's the point of this post if the following is your readlist?

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:37 pm Falcon-town
2. Tedextr-towny, lacking
4. Odd-fine but needs to make actual content
5. Sloonei-whatever
7. Strawhenge-town
8. JaggedJimmyJay-town
9. Staypositivefriend-town
10. KZA-probably town
11. MacDougall-probably town
13. Marmot-no thoughts
14. TSP-scummy
15. Long Con-no thoughts
16. Fingersplints-towny
17. Tutuu-playing different to her scum game from when I've seen her twice but in a way that is more scummy so idk what to think exactly
18. JPIC-whatever
19. Michelle-town
20. Alison-null
21. BoKnows-towny
22. Al Sama-scummy
this shows he's at least been paying attention to the game a bit

====

overall, his main focus seems to be shading / pushing the POWERFUL players in a POWERFUL playerlist on D0 - D1.

on the elite reads ranks, jay and marmot are probably not w/w

marmot seems like a villager
:charlieblackmon:
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 669
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:16 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:14 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:09 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:56 pm @KZA why are you so staunch in your townread of Sloonei?
I don't think I have been? I'm not worried about him right now so no reason to redact the read anyway

Maybe that wasn't the right word. I saw you called him town multiple times, but I couldn't find an explanation before.
His early case on Alison seemed like a reasonable Sloonei thought even if I didn't really agree with it

This is a reasonable KZA thought.
Here is my alleged w/w interaction with Marmot if anyone wants to see. @falcon45ca

(this is alleged by Alison)
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:48 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:47 pm if one more person says that the people I'm pushing are obvious town without any sort of explanation I will explode
Who you pushing?
I've poe'd michelle and I thought one post from straw was very scummy and actually I still do but whatever
Alison

Post by Alison »

If wolf TSP has resorted to machine gunning stream of thought stuff and pushing Michelle then his faction is probably POE'd. It has one deepwolf at best, I doubt two. (I'm assuming 3-4 member wolf teams here since that's the ratio that makes the most sense to me.) I think KZA is more likely with Marmot than with TSP. As mentioned I think Al sama is also more likely with Marmot than TSP, and so is ted.

That leaves JPIC as the only other person in the POE. JPIC could be scum with TSP. LC could be scum with TSP. I'm not sure who else honestly. Maybe nanook if I squint. Maybe Marmot's team has three people and the one I posited as being on Marmot's team is with TSP.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:48 pm
Strawhenge is a much clearer soul read in this specific game than Alison. Context matters. I struggle to believe you here.
I haven't pushed alison though
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 387

Post by Justplayingitcool »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:37 pm alison's obviously town for thinking the cc is real which is unfortunate but it's very funny
Why ‘unfortunate’?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Anyway, I won’t get myself wrapped up in the adrenaline dialogue. I love the energy, but I will hunt my way with detached analysis.

Later. My head hurts.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:50 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:37 pm alison's obviously town for thinking the cc is real which is unfortunate but it's very funny
Why ‘unfortunate’?
because I want to omgus her
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1034
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:45 pm Multiball explains why TSP was tilting me so hard. He was genuinely scum hunting but in a narrower world. So he was shielding teammates but his scumreads are probably quite accurate.
Why are you talking about multi ball?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:50 pm
That’s not relevant. You said you don’t understand why you can’t be paranoid about Strawhenge but you have to be paranoid about Alison.

Strawhenge is obvious. Alison is less obvious. No matter what she posts in this thread, she cannot match [first game in five years]. Context matters.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:50 pm
If wolf TSP has resorted to machine gunning stream of thought stuff and pushing Michelle then his faction is probably POE'd. It has one deepwolf at best, I doubt two. (I'm assuming 3-4 member wolf teams here since that's the ratio that makes the most sense to me.) I think KZA is more likely with Marmot than with TSP. As mentioned I think Al sama is also more likely with Marmot than TSP, and so is ted.

That leaves JPIC as the only other person in the POE. JPIC could be scum with TSP. LC could be scum with TSP. I'm not sure who else honestly. Maybe nanook if I squint. Maybe Marmot's team has three people and the one I posited as being on Marmot's team is with TSP.
Sloonei
Alison

Post by Alison »

BoKnows wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:52 pm
Marmot flipped a specific mafia faction, which implies there's another lurking in the shadows.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 387

Post by Justplayingitcool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:43 pm Their obvious self-preservation wagon was Marmot. They were tied.

They voted ted.
This makes more sense now that you elaborated
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:52 pm
That’s not relevant. You said you don’t understand why you can’t be paranoid about Strawhenge but you have to be paranoid about Alison.

Strawhenge is obvious. Alison is less obvious. No matter what she posts in this thread, she cannot match [first game in five years]. Context matters.
I've seen way too many people get by on [first game in five years]
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Alison wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:53 pm
BoKnows wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:52 pm
Marmot flipped a specific mafia faction, which implies there's another lurking in the shadows.
Now I gotta catch two mafia teams? :faint:
Alison

Post by Alison »

My Socky award is an albatross around my neck. I know I always complain about this but I legitimately cannot earn trust no matter what I do or say until I produce three dead scum. In this case I am a claimed PR who has done more solving than anyone else in the thread.

Complaint over. Strawhenge is obvious town regardless and TSP is scum for pushing him.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Strawhenge wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:56 pm The more I've been thinking about it, the more I don't like Marmot as scum. There needs to be more town stuff, but the past hour has been giving me vibes. I don't think he's the right chop.
this is not a post someone teamed with marmot makes with him in the lead four minutes to the deadline
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 669
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

multiball with bastard elements (marmot's role comes back innocent to cops)

KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i am pr and i have claimed as such
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 326

Post by falcon45ca »

KZA wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:50 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:16 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:14 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:09 pm
I don't think I have been? I'm not worried about him right now so no reason to redact the read anyway

Maybe that wasn't the right word. I saw you called him town multiple times, but I couldn't find an explanation before.
His early case on Alison seemed like a reasonable Sloonei thought even if I didn't really agree with it

This is a reasonable KZA thought.
Here is my alleged w/w interaction with Marmot if anyone wants to see. @falcon45ca

(this is alleged by Alison)
Reads more like a w/t interaction to me. Perhaps Alison can share why she felt it's w/w
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 330

Post by Oddmerta »

Nice
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Two teams opens many doors that one team did not open. Anyone can hunt authentically. Some do so with restrictions.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Who you pushing?
I've poe'd michelle and I thought one post from straw was very scummy and actually I still do but whatever
PoE on Michelle? You've cleared that many people?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 570

Post by staypositivefriend »

hi, i just got out of a work meeting

i should be hard spewed a non-teammate with marmot. i pushed and cased marmot aggressively throughout the game, and it would be stupidly suicidal to bus someone with his particular role in the way that i did

i will chop someone else from the other team and then hard spew myself as 100% clear. wolves should be nervous.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:56 pm
Who you pushing?
PoE on Michelle? You've cleared that many people?
no I just think michelle is that scummy
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 326

Post by falcon45ca »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:54 pm

Name 3 and the games they happened plz.

Cuz I think you pulled this out yer ass
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 330

Post by Oddmerta »

I gave Al sama an in to this game by being able to talk about me but he did me wrong and I generally scumread him
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:54 pm

My Socky award is an albatross around my neck. I know I always complain about this but I legitimately cannot earn trust no matter what I do or say until I produce three dead scum. In this case I am a claimed PR who has done more solving than anyone else in the thread.

Complaint over. Strawhenge is obvious town regardless and TSP is scum for pushing him.
1) literally everyone trusts you stop complaining
2) blah blah blah
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i highly dislike that this is multiball
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:54 pm

I have you as a very strong town read
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:56 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:54 pm

Name 3 and the games they happened plz.

Cuz I think you pulled this out yer ass
me in fallout
russ in banjo kazooie
uh
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Oddmerta wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:56 pm I gave Al sama an in to this game by being able to talk about me but he did me wrong and I generally scumread him
hello bowser ball where have u been?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Marmot is run up. Al_sama is run up. Marmot votes Al_sama. This is obvious because when you are run up you vote the counterwagon as self-pres regardless of alignment. But Marmot claims it is not self-pres, Marmot claims it is authentic suspicion. (I called this out when I saw it. The towncred can be deposited directly in my bank account.) At the time Marmot does this he does not know that Al_sama will not be exed D1.

If Marmot thought Al_sama would flip town, he does not say "Al_sama is my scumread". He says "I am voting Al_sama because of self-pres". That way if Al_sama flips town he can say "so what? I said it was a self-pres vote, didn't I?"

If Marmot has Al_sama as a teammate, he knows his team is in deep shit. Therefore he tries to bus by saying "Al_sama is actually a wolf". That way if Al_sama flips wolf, he gets cred and maybe can skate by another day like he always does as mafia. If he goes down maybe he gets some nice anti-spew on Al_sama.

Therefore Al_sama is Marmot's teammate.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Oddmerta wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:56 pm I gave Al sama an in to this game by being able to talk about me but he did me wrong and I generally scumread him
why?

Return to “Previous Jobs”