Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 535
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 2]

Post by staypositivefriend »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:14 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:11 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:09 am anyways [VOTE: Made] aubergine
oo that's spicy, did anything in particular make u wanna vote made over ellie?
Ellies actions towards Made are both towny and non-partnered. Every post Made had posted today has been awful. I can extremely easily see him TMI'ing Eliie town here and using my push on her to set me up today. His push is god awful. It uses poor justifications that hinge on Mac's read on me which was incorrect enough Mac walked it back. Made himself doesn't even have any reason to believe it. Made also uses the night kill to try and push me when every town in this game knows Mac died for being town!Mac. Mades posts never come from a town. Ellies possibly do
kk thanks for explaining, i'll have to think on it but made's treatment of ellie (or rather, his extremely overconfident and seemingly unsubstantiated defense of ellie) is pinging me too
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

@nutella remember one of three posts Ellie was scum read for day 1? It was setting up a dichotomy between LC/SPF and SPF/Michelle

what do you think of this in terms of partner equity between Ellie and these others?
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
EllieDelight
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 192

Post by EllieDelight »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:18 am thinking about Ellie's posts, I have a problem with them. Ellie says she acted how she did in previous games to be flirty. If her behavior in previous games was an act, why was there a noticable difference between alignments? It clearly wasn't just an act, her alignment had an affect on it
well, one was mafia and the other was town so there's that. i kinda dont like retroactively judging why I played the way I did because I could be wrong since my memory is shit.

and its not like the whole thing was an act, i played the game but flirting was my main goal. more so in the first than the second.
EllieDelight
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 192

Post by EllieDelight »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:57 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:53 am @tutuu can you also give a quick readslist
tutuu
Alison
Esooa
DkKoba
nutella

Michelle
NOOK
DOOM

JJJ
spf
Grogu
Made
Ellie
I understand but this does hurt after i said id never even consider voting you. p a i n
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:16 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:12 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:11 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:09 am u dont have to like it, but it's consistent w/how i scumhunt in every game, more or less
do you think I've done anything scummy this game?
mm not to my memory, youve played how i would expect esooa!town to play and i dont think anything has pinged me about you
Why is tutuu above me then? Do you have a reason for it? I don't really think I'd agree with your list just being quickly put together for the justification here, as this has been a pretty consistent position of yours iirc. Can you also explain what you meant by "town lean" earlier in the day? Can you explain why you thought LC was scummy day 1?
that's primarily because i find it borderline impossible for tutuu to have faked the level of paranoia/pushiness that she showed against me if she was playing from a scum mindset - the way she approached me was diametrically opposed to how scum typically interact with town that theyre pushing on, and she has consistently towntold in almost every post she's made imo

it's gonna rule so hard if tutuu is mafia and this post ages really badly

anyway, i feel the same way about nutella, and now, to a lesser extent, you
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'd tend towards it being Ellie is not partnered with spf, as if she follows up on this it means lc flipping town means she has to push spf. It'd be a weird angle for distancing

two things to consider here

this means as spfs likelihood of being scum goes up, Ellie's goes down. This makes me want to look into if scum!spf votes lc at EoD over Ellie, spfs treatment of Ellie/lc possibly showing TMI, and spfs equity with other people in the poe like made.

I also want to consider the fact that I feel like if Ellie is scum here, she's being coached, and whether this aligns with Ellie posting this dichotomy
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

oh and to answer ur other questions:

-i came into today thinking it was more likely that you were town than not, but i wasn't 100% sure about that. it's largely because i know that your scumrange is massive and while i do think i'm decent at reading you, i don't have any firsthand experience with your scum game

-long con outed several posts that felt more focused on WIFOM & anti-spew than anything else - a lot of posts that felt like outright scum claims and a perceived lack of scumhunting in his game was enough to make me think he was prolly just scum. i also wolfed with him in a game recently and it pinged me how some of his posts were extremely similar. i explained this more cohesively on d1
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

something notable about the fact spf isn't being pushed

there HAS been tin foiling on spf, it came from me

I'm pretty sure nobody followed up on me tin foiling spf with "hmm, maybe you're right" quite like they are with me and how they are actively pursuing with nutella. This would be a good place to look for partner equity with spf imo
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 659
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:10 am i'm tipsy so i apologize if my posts get like 20% sloppier from this point on
Keep posting, in vino veritas ;)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:31 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:10 am i'm tipsy so i apologize if my posts get like 20% sloppier from this point on
i like the way u think
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:30 am oh and to answer ur other questions:

-i came into today thinking it was more likely that you were town than not, but i wasn't 100% sure about that. it's largely because i know that your scumrange is massive and while i do think i'm decent at reading you, i don't have any firsthand experience with your scum game

-long con outed several posts that felt more focused on WIFOM & anti-spew than anything else - a lot of posts that felt like outright scum claims and a perceived lack of scumhunting in his game was enough to make me think he was prolly just scum. i also wolfed with him in a game recently and it pinged me how some of his posts were extremely similar. i explained this more cohesively on d1
That was because he is mimicking his town play as scum

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:31 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:31 am
i like the way u think
I town cleared Rhand for this few times ^^

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Point to be made about spf

she went to vote grogu, has mentioned him, and etc

I've been thinking about why grogu hasn't garnered more attention if he were town

I think there's two things to say here:

scum are obviously pre occupied. I think scum are certainly trying to push *something* here; tin foiling me, pushing made over Ellie, pushing Ellie over made. Idk what but scum isn't looking for a scape goat right now. This makes me think: it's probably true there is only one mafia between Ellie/Made. Otherwise scum would look to go to grogu as an out. Possibly scum is instead trying to distance, such as Ellie casing Made, but that's not the vibe I get. I think this is town indicative of spf, as she is taking the angle of going to grogu.

I forgot my second point. I think it's that it was town indicative of spf

it's also possible that grogu is scum, however. But I'm not sure. I don't think this is currently a game state with two active scum only
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tutuu & esooa are both gonna townlock me by the end of the day. i'm manifesting it into existence through sheer willpower
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

following up on my most previous post:

I'm considering how this fits with Michelle being scum. If we take my previous post as being true, and consider it with my saying that scum!made is TMI'ing Eliie, it actually increases her wolf equity greatly. I think the scum team of Michelle/Made+1 is confident in Ellie going over today, so this team is focused less on pushing Ellie and more on the follow up, as both of them are doing
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

following up on my most previous post:

I'm considering how this fits with Michelle being scum. If we take my previous post as being true, and consider it with my saying that scum!made is TMI'ing Eliie, it actually increases her wolf equity greatly. I think the scum team of Michelle/Made+1 is confident in Ellie going over today, so this team is focused less on pushing Ellie and more on the follow up, as both of them are doing
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:37 am tutuu & esooa are both gonna townlock me by the end of the day. i'm manifesting it into existence through sheer willpower
the site went down for me after i made this post. this was god's way of trying to stop me from being townread, but i'm more powerful
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

gonna steal from mac again and say

observe my godly towny solving ability

I'm spewing all my thoughts into the thread as they happen so you can all see my unfathomable ability to solve and never doubt my reads again
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:38 am following up on my most previous post:

i've been thinking a lot about how if we do live in an ellie!town world, the scums strategy almost certainly hinges on the idea that the consensus that there's a maf between you/ellie will come to fruition

so while i do not find myself in a place where i'm townreading ellie, the fact that youre willing to push outside of her and consider the possibility that she's town makes me feel more comfortable doing so as well
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 510

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:43 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:37 am tutuu & esooa are both gonna townlock me by the end of the day. i'm manifesting it into existence through sheer willpower
the site went down for me after i made this post. this was god's way of trying to stop me from being townread, but i'm more powerful
lmfao
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:35 am Point to be made about spf

she went to vote grogu, has mentioned him, and etc

I've been thinking about why grogu hasn't garnered more attention if he were town

I think there's two things to say here:

scum are obviously pre occupied. I think scum are certainly trying to push *something* here; tin foiling me, pushing made over Ellie, pushing Ellie over made. Idk what but scum isn't looking for a scape goat right now. This makes me think: it's probably true there is only one mafia between Ellie/Made. Otherwise scum would look to go to grogu as an out. Possibly scum is instead trying to distance, such as Ellie casing Made, but that's not the vibe I get. I think this is town indicative of spf, as she is taking the angle of going to grogu.

I forgot my second point. I think it's that it was town indicative of spf

it's also possible that grogu is scum, however. But I'm not sure. I don't think this is currently a game state with two active scum only
oh, yeah

one problem with this: because spf is the only one pushing grogu, it increases her equity with both and exactly Ellie+made. However, this would require a ton of distancing from the non-spf parties so I'm willing to rule it out (Ellie's day 1 with spf, Ellie and mades day 2 so far)

though I guess not completely, because I still very strongly get the vibes Ellie is being coached

I think it's really weird that Ellie outed the read she did on made. Don't get me wrong, it's a good one. But it's like, really good. I'm apprehensive about Ellie's ability to make up this read on her own. I'd need to know how much different people coach their partners. If anyone here can comment on this, specifically in regards to spf, it'd be nice
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i think there's at least one person in this game that i am horribly misreading. i don't know who, but i feel it
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

anyways I've obviously posted enough to be town locked now, right?

haha

haha......

I'm done for now anyways. I need more time to stew on my thoughts and more content in the thread
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

but I'm just going to say my reads are unironically the best
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:49 am If anyone here can comment on this, specifically in regards to spf, it'd be nice
what specific thing regarding me did you want insight on? i was a little confused with the wording of that post but i vibe with the rest of your thoughts
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@staypositivefriend I want to know

do you actually think posting the what, at least 7 paragraphs of solving off the cuff that I just did is in my scum range?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:51 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:49 am If anyone here can comment on this, specifically in regards to spf, it'd be nice
what specific thing regarding me did you want insight on? i was a little confused with the wording of that post but i vibe with the rest of your thoughts
how much various people are capable of and willing to coach scum partners, particularly how capable you are of it
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:52 am @staypositivefriend I want to know

do you actually think posting the what, at least 7 paragraphs of solving off the cuff that I just did is in my scum range?
regardless of whether or not it is, i thought that the 7 paragraphs that you posted were very towny
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 505
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Do you normally have good reads

My only first hand experience with them is the game you threw and I recall them being about the same as most people’s reads that game, which is to say very bad
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:44 am gonna steal from mac again and say

I'm spewing all my thoughts into the thread as they happen so you can all see my unfathomable ability to solve and never doubt my reads again
[VOTE: Esooa] aubergine

I don't observe your ability

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:53 am Do you normally have good reads

My only first hand experience with them is the game you threw and I recall them being about the same as most people’s reads that game, which is to say very bad
hey I have a good idea it's called stop interacting with me

you don't even provide useful content anyways so
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:55 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:44 am gonna steal from mac again and say

[VOTE: Esooa] aubergine

I don't observe your ability
literal scum claim

you feel pressured by my pinning of you?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:52 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:51 am
how much various people are capable of and willing to coach scum partners, particularly how capable you are of it
ahh, i imagine that most people's experience w/my scumgame is solely the "grasslands" game i played a few months ago where i was wolf w/long con and sloonei

and since both of them are strong players and don't need to be coached, they probably don't have a good sense of how often i coach my scum partners in other games

i will say that i am a very "go w/the flow" scum player. i didn't have a specific plan in north pole oligarchy beyond just "survive the day, and get towncred". i will confer with my partners very often about specific posts or specific wording, but i generally don't make big multi-day plans with my partners
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 510

Post by tutuu »

i was just imagining its f3 and all of my reads were wrong and im left there to be the game ending misyeet against the wolf who outplayed all of us, and im about to make the wrong vote, and im about to cry cuz of how useless and bad i am and i give up completely and just whimper like a puppy and then a light dazzles and i hear the thoughts and prayers of all of my town friends from DVC, all of them cheering up for me and wishing me the best instead of insulting me of how bad i am at mafia like i think they do, and through their power i get uplifed and i levitate from the ground and i CHANGE MY DESTINY and i was about to write the wrong vote and hammer the other town and throw the game and i've written the name i've written the vote tags and 1 second before i click submit i CHANGE MY DESTINY and i yell NO and the last wolf GASPS and the other two wolves from dvc also GASP and i get a flashback of how it was my destiny all along to be put through so much suffering as the main protagonist of the story who needs to fail before they can grow up and be stronger and then i unleash my strongest attack on the last wolf and i olbiterate them off the face of earth and i fall down on the ground exhausted and lifeless, but a faint smile on my face and my hand forming a thumbs up gesture in the air as everyone from dvc approaches me crying and screaming my name. gg.

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:55 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:53 am Do you normally have good reads

That seems pretty rude and uncalled for

Especially to someone that’s confirmed town
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 826
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:45 am

i've been thinking a lot about how if we do live in an ellie!town world, the scums strategy almost certainly hinges on the idea that the consensus that there's a maf between you/ellie will come to fruition

so while i do not find myself in a place where i'm townreading ellie, the fact that youre willing to push outside of her and consider the possibility that she's town makes me feel more comfortable doing so as well
agreed

and yeah I think at least one of made/michelle is scum then

i had some reason to think not both but idk
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:56 am i was just imagining its f3 and all of my reads were wrong and im left there to be the game ending misyeet against the wolf who outplayed all of us, and im about to make the wrong vote, and im about to cry cuz of how useless and bad i am and i give up completely and just whimper like a puppy and then a light dazzles and i hear the thoughts and prayers of all of my town friends from DVC, all of them cheering up for me and wishing me the best instead of insulting me of how bad i am at mafia like i think they do, and through their power i get uplifed and i levitate from the ground and i CHANGE MY DESTINY and i was about to write the wrong vote and hammer the other town and throw the game and i've written the name i've written the vote tags and 1 second before i click submit i CHANGE MY DESTINY and i yell NO and the last wolf GASPS and the other two wolves from dvc also GASP and i get a flashback of how it was my destiny all along to be put through so much suffering as the main protagonist of the story who needs to fail before they can grow up and be stronger and then i unleash my strongest attack on the last wolf and i olbiterate them off the face of earth and i fall down on the ground exhausted and lifeless, but a faint smile on my face and my hand forming a thumbs up gesture in the air as everyone from dvc approaches me crying and screaming my name. gg.
does tutuu normally post stuff like this?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

(and if i havent been clear enough i think michelle is scummier than made)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Openwolfing much?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:57 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:56 am i was just imagining its f3 and all of my reads were wrong and im left there to be the game ending misyeet against the wolf who outplayed all of us, and im about to make the wrong vote, and im about to cry cuz of how useless and bad i am and i give up completely and just whimper like a puppy and then a light dazzles and i hear the thoughts and prayers of all of my town friends from DVC, all of them cheering up for me and wishing me the best instead of insulting me of how bad i am at mafia like i think they do, and through their power i get uplifed and i levitate from the ground and i CHANGE MY DESTINY and i was about to write the wrong vote and hammer the other town and throw the game and i've written the name i've written the vote tags and 1 second before i click submit i CHANGE MY DESTINY and i yell NO and the last wolf GASPS and the other two wolves from dvc also GASP and i get a flashback of how it was my destiny all along to be put through so much suffering as the main protagonist of the story who needs to fail before they can grow up and be stronger and then i unleash my strongest attack on the last wolf and i olbiterate them off the face of earth and i fall down on the ground exhausted and lifeless, but a faint smile on my face and my hand forming a thumbs up gesture in the air as everyone from dvc approaches me crying and screaming my name. gg.
does tutuu normally post stuff like this?
yes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Regardless of your alignment here I love you and appreciate your uncaring pushes against the stream Michelle ❤️
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:57 am

look you think what I did earlier was toxic

okay, it was bad for the game

sorry

but I really don't appreciate that I'm trying to move past it rn and most your comments towards me feel needlessly rude, like saying I'm yelling at people after I calmed down and both bringing up an obviously bad game + making the claim I threw that game when at best it was a communal effort

so if this is how you're going to be I'd prefer not talking rn
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Esooa making post after post and writing ego walls is not impressing me at all

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:58 am

Openwolfing much?
look within yourself my friend
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@MIchelle -

when you get the chance, could you please provide me with a link to one or two of your scumgames? (excluding the champs finale)

i think getting a better sense of how you usually play as scum would help me get a stronger read on you in this game
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:00 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:57 am

look you think what I did earlier was toxic

okay, it was bad for the game

sorry

but I really don't appreciate that I'm trying to move past it rn and most your comments towards me feel needlessly rude, like saying I'm yelling at people after I calmed down and both bringing up an obviously bad game + making the claim I threw that game when at best it was a communal effort

so if this is how you're going to be I'd prefer not talking rn
I’m not bringing that game up randomly, it’s the only time I’ve seen you town. I don’t think it’s rude or unreasonable to ask how good your reads usually are when that game is my only example
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i love this post
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:00 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:58 am

Openwolfing much?
look within yourself my friend
Don't 'my friend' me when you stab me in the back

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:02 am @MIchelle -

when you get the chance, could you please provide me with a link to one or two of your scumgames? (excluding the champs finale)

i think getting a better sense of how you usually play as scum would help me get a stronger read on you in this game
I already did it, search in my Iso, i will do it after work if you don't find that post

Return to “Previous Heists”