Mrs. Essviess
10%
Ms. Goosey
10%
Mr. Pictures
No votes
Mr. Turnips
50%
Nicholas Smith (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
20%

Total votes: 10
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: Are You Being Served? [12:00pm]

Post by Mongoose »

I totally understand your thoughts on Vomps, but I really think even he'd not be making such brazen, outlandish nonsense if he was on a team. He puts forth this aura of indifference, but I truly think he cares (a modicum) about the game(s) he plays. All in all, I totally get why you are going back and forth.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Boogs »

I still have Blooper and FZ on my radar still. I'm trying to look back and see if the voting first lynch reveals help, but some people missed the voted also. FZ willing to bring up Vomps after the joking day 1 a sincere thing or an act?

Anyone else people think may deserve a look? It has been quiet in here.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by FZ. »

Boogs wrote:I still have Blooper and FZ on my radar still. I'm trying to look back and see if the voting first lynch reveals help, but some people missed the voted also. FZ willing to bring up Vomps after the joking day 1 a sincere thing or an act?

Boogs, I really suggest you start looking elsewhere. I'm not a baddie, and I liked that we both had the same feelings about Rey so I'd like your opinion on TH as well. Do you not see anything wrong with him? Is he not quite blendy himself?
Why would I be acting when it concerns Vomp? I was joking with him back then, and now, I'm thinking maybe he's a baddie. Where's the problem.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mongoose wrote:
FZ. wrote:I thought there would be at least some posts since the last time I posted.
Where is everyone?
I was pretty shocked by the NK, which is pretty much my only thought right now (which is why I hadn't posted anything else yet).
Why where you shocked? Is NK Dom out of the realm of possibilities?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

FZ. wrote:
Boogs wrote:I still have Blooper and FZ on my radar still. I'm trying to look back and see if the voting first lynch reveals help, but some people missed the voted also. FZ willing to bring up Vomps after the joking day 1 a sincere thing or an act?

Boogs, I really suggest you start looking elsewhere. I'm not a baddie, and I liked that we both had the same feelings about Rey so I'd like your opinion on TH as well. Do you not see anything wrong with him? Is he not quite blendy himself?
Why would I be acting when it concerns Vomp? I was joking with him back then, and now, I'm thinking maybe he's a baddie. Where's the problem.
Vomps could be a Baddie. I'd consider looking there. I will do some re-reading on TH and Vomps this evening.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Now I'm going to bed.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I think that's why this game has been so hard - so terribly little to go on.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 80

Post by S~V~S »

FZ. wrote:I really hope I have time to stop by and vote before work tomorrow.

My suspects are:
TH, I have no idea how no one sees it, so maybe I'm wrong. SVS, you and TH are supposed to be good at reading each other, right? Do you feel like he's being his regular civvie self? I think that when he voted, Rey was the only one with 3 votes (mine was there too). I think he might have seen a team mate going down and decided to throw him under the bus. Furthermore, his reasoning was practically repeating what I and others have said about Rey, yet I'm used to civvie TH finding these things sooner. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit as a civvie, but last time I felt that way about him, he turned out a baddie.

Vompatti- I keep going back and forth with him. I think he took the "my jokes are too obvious to be true" to a whole new level, so that pinges me. In addition, his whole behavior surrounding the votes for Rey last day struck me as fishy, mostly because a day before he said he would be good with voting for him, yet yesterday he said he wasn't that suspicious of him, and then he ended up voting for him after I took off my vote and changed it to him. I get that he wanted to make sure he wouldn't be lynched, but I also felt like he allowed himself to do it only when Rey already voted for himself. Is he the kind to throw his team under the bus or is he a loyal baddie?

So unless someone convinces me otherwise, I'll be here tomorrow morning to vote for one of them. Going to sleep on it. Sorry for the long post :blush:
Why do you say this? I think we both tend to suspect each other more than trust each other, regardless of affiliation. TH is really smooth, and has a fairly good balance between his bad & good games. One time I can recall that I clearly picked him out as bad, he was disguised and was trying to play differently than is usual for him. I also picked him out for bad in Roxys game at KSite, and he has NOT given me that feel here. I will read him tonight, though, along with my Dom reread.

I am told Vomp is a pretty loyal teammate, but I have seen him do very quixotic things so :shrug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quick question for Boogs; if you still have FZ on your radar, I am guessing it would be for the supposed slip thing, where she joked (imo) as if she were Vomps BTS partner?

If that is the case, why is Vomps not also on your radar?
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

S~V~S wrote:Quick question for Boogs; if you still have FZ on your radar, I am guessing it would be for the supposed slip thing, where she joked (imo) as if she were Vomps BTS partner?

If that is the case, why is Vomps not also on your radar?
I do have FZ still on my radar for that reason and I remember Vomps was the other person. So that is why I'm willing to read on Vomps again to make a judgment on if I think that is still the case, or not. But I did bring up I find FZ distancing himself from Vomps and accusing him /bringing him up now could be a staged act or it could be legit. I'm just not sure yet and will read up on them shortly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

My question is, is Vomps equally on your radar?
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Okay so I'm still confused on this game but here's my thoughts what I gathered. Either: DP, FZ, or Vomps have to be one (or more) of Reywas teammates. Here's my breakdown on things and why I am probably voting for one of them now:

I've noticed the voting record of them and on the prize poll Day 1, DP voted Reywas (Baddie), Vomps blends in and votes me, FZ voted MP, and the known Baddie now Reywas votes no one but says if he were to vote that he would have voted Dom. The next poll where we do a lynch, Vomps votes Dom, Reywas votes Elohcin, DP votes himself, and FZ votes TH as a "no u". The next poll for the display reactions: Reywas, DP, and Vomps all conveniently vote each different option and FZ is absent from the poll vote. The next lynch poll where Reywas dies, DP votes him to distance himself, Reywas self votes because he's going to die, FZ votes Vomp who isn't in danger of dying because Reywas has 6 votes by now and can't escape the lynch, and Vomps votes last in the poll before it ends on Reywas to give himself some cred.

I just kept finding a common theme for their votes in regards to Reywas and how their behavior have all been blendy or just non existent to be helpful at all. I think more and more that original convo between FZ and Vomps is looking more real than anything to me. I think one of them have to unanimously go today that can be singled out to be Rey's teammate/teammates.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Also, I have to exclude Mongoose, TH and SVS from my suspect list. TH has been acting civ as I've seen him in my own game before and helpful and I don't get vibes from him looking bad. SVS voting on Rey and how Vomps was going after her makes me believe she was a target and not a teammate. And Mongoose has been very busy with family visiting so I know she hasn't been on and I haven't gotten bad vibes from her before that either even though TH thought she may have been bad Day 1.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I've had Vooper as a teammate before and it was basically like trying to wrangle a wet horse into a paperback.

Buckin' bronco comes to mind.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thank You for your reply :)

So this is interesting; FZ suspects Vomps, you suspect FZ due to her thread association with Vomps, who you say you also suspect.

So lets lynch Vomps, and see if you BOTH are right :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

"You" and the whole last post was aimed @Boogs. I posted through the linki.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hey Vomps, sug. Would you tell me if you were bad? Tell me all your secrets, sausage.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

SVS Vomps also has voted me without posting after I post I may vote for him today and don't even cast my vote yet. I think we are onto something
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Boogs wrote:SVS Vomps also has voted me without posting after I post I may vote for him today and don't even cast my vote yet. I think we are onto something
I will concede that's a very good point. That sniffs of direction instead of the usual vote to protect a friend (regardless of alignment).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Judging by your last (correct) call on Rey and your persistence, Boogs, I'm having a good look at Vomps. I've re-read him a few times, and he's looking more and more suspicious, both because of my own re-read and what's developing in the thread. The last minute change to Rey in the last lynch poll was a bit off ("blendy," as you've been putting it), and his vote for DP right before that struck me as strange (did I miss what "obvious reasons" he was referring to? Because DP seemed to have voted Mongoose in that poll at the time Vomps posted that, then switched to Rey at the end. This pattern didn't seem to have anything to do with Vomps that I can see...Please correct me if I'm missing something).

What would be most amusing if we are right is if Vomps' joke about someone putting A Person out of his misery because they "knew" his situation was...not so much a joke :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Also HOLY SHIT I just threw my laptop on the floor because a roach almost crawled on me. Kitty is NOT doing an exemplary job of killing vermin :disappoint:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I feel like Vompatti usually votes for himself, but he hasn't done so in this game. Maybe he's trying to switch up his style or maybe he has some baddie teammates trying to coach him into a more traditional style. Either way, I feel he always gets lynched for acting odd and it's often a crapshoot as to what his alignment is. I don't think I've played a traditional game where Vompatti was a baddie though. I do think his playstyle here has been a bit more "off" than usual.

When does the poll end?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I have a fever of 101 and Im going to commit to Vomps.

Good point, TH. I think it ends tomorrow around 9am, sug.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I have to sleep soon and work at 7 AM, so I will go ahead and vote Vomps.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 16

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Sorry I wasn't around I was watching a movie of thieves and kings.

Just kidding it totally wasn't.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Vomps is the one I'm most suspicious of at this moment, and because I def won't be up by 9AM or so tomorrow and I don't wanna miss a vote, I'm putting my vote that way now.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Boogs wrote:Okay so I'm still confused on this game but here's my thoughts what I gathered. Either: DP, FZ, or Vomps have to be one (or more) of Reywas teammates. Here's my breakdown on things and why I am probably voting for one of them now:

I've noticed the voting record of them and on the prize poll Day 1, DP voted Reywas (Baddie), Vomps blends in and votes me, FZ voted MP, and the known Baddie now Reywas votes no one but says if he wereto vote that he would have voted Dom. The next poll where we do a lynch, Vomps votes Dom, Reywas votes Elohcin, DP votes himself, and FZ votes TH as a "no u". The next poll for the display reactions: Reywas, DP, and Vomps all conveniently vote each different option and FZ is absent from the poll vote. The next lynch poll where Reywas dies, DP votes him to distance himself, Reywas self votes because he's going to die, FZ votes Vomp who isn't in danger of dying because Reywas has 6 votes by now and can't escape the lynch, and Vomps votes last in the poll before it ends on Reywas to give himself some cred.

I just kept finding a common theme for their votes in regards to Reywas and how their behavior have all been blendy or just non existent to be helpful at all. I think more and more that original convo between FZ and Vomps is looking more real than anything to me. I think one of them have to unanimously go today that can be singled out to be Rey's teammate/teammates.
Your analysis, at least when it comes to me is really twisted. First of all, I voted TH in the first lynch post, not because of a NO U. Where the heck did you come up with that? I gave my reasons, why don't you read?
Second, I voted for Rey, the third last lynch, and only changed after he voted himself because I did that as a really annoyed civ once, and I thought this was what he was doing. At that point, he already had 5 votes and was probably a gonner anyway. Vomps voted for him then, because I changed to him, maybe to save himself, though I don't think it was necessary, so that's why I think he could be a team mate that didn't want to vote for his friend until he saw he voted for himself.
Please, read before you come up with wrong conclusions.

I don't think TH is his usual civ self. I think you are wrong. But I'm willing to go with Vomp because I've never seen him act the way he is in games I've played here
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:I feel like Vompatti usually votes for himself, but he hasn't done so in this game. Maybe he's trying to switch up his style or maybe he has some baddie teammates trying to coach him into a more traditional style. Either way, I feel he always gets lynched for acting odd and it's often a crapshoot as to what his alignment is. I don't think I've played a traditional game where Vompatti was a baddie though. I do think his playstyle here has been a bit more "off" than usual.

When does the poll end?
Boogs and everyone else:

I think TH and Vompatti are on the same team as Rey, or TH is and Vomp isn't. Look at how hesitant TH is here. He's giving both reasons for why Vomp could or could not be a baddie. He's not voting, to see how things go and if he needs to cast the vote on Vomp or not later on. Seriously. I can't believe no one is even suspicious of him. :disappoint:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Voted for Vompatti
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

nijuukyugou wrote:Judging by your last (correct) call on Rey and your persistence, Boogs, I'm having a good look at Vomps. I've re-read him a few times, and he's looking more and more suspicious, both because of my own re-read and what's developing in the thread. The last minute change to Rey in the last lynch poll was a bit off ("blendy," as you've been putting it), and his vote for DP right before that struck me as strange (did I miss what "obvious reasons" he was referring to? Because DP seemed to have voted Mongoose in that poll at the time Vomps posted that, then switched to Rey at the end. This pattern didn't seem to have anything to do with Vomps that I can see...Please correct me if I'm missing something).
I'll try and still the waters a bit here, my vote for Mongoose wasn't totally serious, it was more "I'm going to bed I got nothin' and I'm gonna miss the lynch so whatever" because I'm never up in the morning. Then the time got moved and stuff happened so I switched to rey. I would much rather vote for someone I think is bad than just screw around.

Anyways voting vomps.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK. So i threw Vomps name out because two people I feel OK-ish about both seemed to suspect each other, but both suspected Vomps as well. For all the reasons other people have said, I think it very possible Vomps is bad. So I am voting there.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Epignosis »

This was meant to be posted after the 11:00am hour but the phase ended after I'd had an exhausting day:

I was getting a bit tired of my hair color (I'd already kept it the same for over a week!) so last night I got about changing it up. All was going well, and I was combing the color in with one hand and holding the dye with the other when the tube slipped from my fingers and spilled all over my pussy! It took about two hours to get everything cleaned up but, thank heavens, my pussy is no longer pink. I can only imagine what the neighbors would say if they had seen!

Change is good, but sometimes, consistency is the way to go.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Elohcin »

I've been very busy lately and I am busy today. But I have been suspicious of vomp since his third "joke" about being bad and I have said this much before. So, I came into the thread to vote vomps and I see many of you have voted that way as well. I don't have time to read your reasons (cakes and all) but I will do it later this evening when I can come back and catch up.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who should be ousted?

You may select 1 option

Miss Blooper
No votes

Mr. Boogs
Vompatti (3)
9%

Mme. Effzi
No votes

Mrs. Eloh
No votes

Mrs. Essviess
No votes

Ms. Goosey
No votes

Mr. Pictures
No votes

Mr. Porcupine
No votes

Mr. Snowy
No votes

Mr. Turnips
No votes

Mr. Vomperdoodle
Snow Dog (2), Mongoose (5), Boogs (6), nijuukyugou (7), FZ. (8), DisgruntledPorcupine (9), S~V~S (10), Elohcin (11)
73%

John Inman (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Dom (4)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

12:00PM

“We’ve seen quite a few people ousted,” Agent E remarked.

“I’m in very much the same position,” said Mr. Vomperdoodle.

Mr. Vomperdoodle has been ousted. He was Old Mr. Grace.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

These Are the Times that Tie Men’s Souls

To Agent E’s dismay, the Maintenance Man had brought another ridiculous display on the floor during store hours.

“What is it this time?”

“A new item, sure to please,” the Maintenance man said. “‘is ‘ere is the new Automated Necktie 9000.”

“It looks like a normal tie to me.”

“Ah, but it ties itself, duhn’t it? Watch.”

“It’s like a charmed snake!” said Agent E.

The necktie moved on its own, as though enchanted, and began weaving over and under itself, producing a perfectly formed Windsor knot.

“And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the Automated Necktie 9000.”

The mannequin’s head popped off, flew high into the air, and smashed onto the floor.

It is now 1:00 pm. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 20

Re: Are You Being Served? [1:00pm]

Post by Snow Dog »

Well hell yeah. I got me a baddie.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Judging by your last (correct) call on Rey and your persistence, Boogs, I'm having a good look at Vomps. I've re-read him a few times, and he's looking more and more suspicious, both because of my own re-read and what's developing in the thread. The last minute change to Rey in the last lynch poll was a bit off ("blendy," as you've been putting it), and his vote for DP right before that struck me as strange (did I miss what "obvious reasons" he was referring to? Because DP seemed to have voted Mongoose in that poll at the time Vomps posted that, then switched to Rey at the end. This pattern didn't seem to have anything to do with Vomps that I can see...Please correct me if I'm missing something).
I'll try and still the waters a bit here, my vote for Mongoose wasn't totally serious, it was more "I'm going to bed I got nothin' and I'm gonna miss the lynch so whatever" because I'm never up in the morning. Then the time got moved and stuff happened so I switched to rey. I would much rather vote for someone I think is bad than just screw around.

Anyways voting vomps.
Oh no, I wasn't going after you - I was just using that example as a reason behind Vomps' baddieness. And wouldn't ya know it, it was right! :D Great result!
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Woohoo! Twice in a row. :D The Hobbit game started the same and as a baddie, I felt pretty sucky, so I feel for them....I'm over it

I went with annoyed. Q (007) was there, and he was really pissed because he's been working on that trick for a really long time
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

nijuukyugou wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:

Anyways voting vomps.
Oh no, I wasn't going after you - I was just using that example as a reason behind Vomps' baddieness. And wouldn't ya know it, it was right! :D Great result!
Yeah I guess it would have made a lot more sense if I'd replied to Boogs with that instead haha.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Yay we got a second Baddie! Our hunches were right guys :) I'm voting bewildered because that is what I would feel for someone's head being cut off lol
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Wow, I am so pleased!!!

I went with "Yuck" although I am not ableist against those without heads, I promise.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Boogs wrote:Yay we got a second Baddie! Our hunches were right guys :) I'm voting bewildered because that is what I would feel for someone's head being cut off lol
Just so I'm clear, do you think I'm another one from their team?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Dom »

:noble:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Still bewildered.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Word! Nice job guys!

I'm gonna go with yuck.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also going with Yuck~

And yay Dead Baddie :D

Bye Vomps :)
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

FZ. wrote:
Boogs wrote:Yay we got a second Baddie! Our hunches were right guys :) I'm voting bewildered because that is what I would feel for someone's head being cut off lol
Just so I'm clear, do you think I'm another one from their team?
Correct m'am. I do think you're the last one from the team and Vomps showing up bad clarifies that exchange in the beginning of the game to be true in my eyes between you guys. It has to be you or DP, but he's always quiet and I feel you're higher on my suspect list for me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Boogs, she led the charge on Vomps much more so than you did, I had to force you to say you were as suspish of him as you were of FZ.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:Boogs, she led the charge on Vomps much more so than you did, I had to force you to say you were as suspish of him as you were of FZ.
I thought I was the original Vomps suspecter?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”