Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 13]

Post by Mongoose »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Thanks to Daisy for a fun game. I done died a long time ago, but I watched from beyond the grave since then. We needed some levity around here and this was just the ticket.
I did not even notice your avatar until halfway though the game. Very subtle role hint there?
It wasn't actually! I was going for a more Mongoose Wearing DJ Headphones look, but that was the best I could find.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

It was pretty hard to ignore the fact that I had only once ever chose a hut and then proceeded to never be killed by trogdor :P
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

NEW MAFIA GAME NOW PLZ
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I am looking for a game with minimal effort involved.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Mongoose wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Thanks to Daisy for a fun game. I done died a long time ago, but I watched from beyond the grave since then. We needed some levity around here and this was just the ticket.
I did not even notice your avatar until halfway though the game. Very subtle role hint there?
It wasn't actually! I was going for a more Mongoose Wearing DJ Headphones look, but that was the best I could find.
LOL! I thought for sure it was a hint you were Crackotage he wears the airplane headphone/mic thing!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:I am looking for a game with minimal effort involved.
Well, my dear lady, you should play thellama73's Minimalism Mafia. Coming soon to a theater near you.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I am looking for a game with minimal effort involved.
Well, my dear lady, you should play thellama73's Minimalism Mafia. Coming soon to a theater near you.
Wow, just what I was looking for!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

Good game, all. I look forward to more games here :)

Just like the last game I played, I died right at the end.

linki: I'm looking forward to the Death Note game myself.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

You're welcome Daisy :) And you know what's funny, in Dead Like Me, i had the storekeeper role, and I died night one too. Maybe next time give your storekeeper an alarm system, lol

I had fun, I always view this kind of thing as a challenge~!

And Llama, I hope to have the AG thread up in a few days. I have to speak to MP & JC first. This came sooner than I expected. But I do have some activities and contests to run in the sign up thread, including a scavenger hunt.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

P.S. I would LOVE a Trogdor banner :) Even though my burninating was at a minimum, lol.

I listened to this every time I came into the thread to get in the mood for some peasant buninating :D

BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

SVS deserves A LOT of credit for that life-saving tap dance of hers. That took skill & finesse. Kudos, madame.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Both SVS and borokkuei impressed me greatly with their ability to talk their way out of what would normally get someone lynched straight off. Well played guys.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

I definitely knew alan was bad as soon as he started defending himself when he was being lynched, until then I couldn't tell if he just wasn't paying attention or what.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Spacedaisy wrote:Both SVS and borokkuei impressed me greatly with their ability to talk their way out of what would normally get someone lynched straight off. Well played guys.
I feel ashamed that I didn't impress you.

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

thellama73 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Both SVS and borokkuei impressed me greatly with their ability to talk their way out of what would normally get someone lynched straight off. Well played guys.
I feel ashamed that I didn't impress you.
Are you kidding me? I knew from Day 1 there was no one better suited to be Homestar than you! Llama, you impressed me on a daily basis. :llama:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

i think i had pretty good luck re: who I lurked by when. Caught SVS killing Lea, caught llama the night he made Mr F and MP play a game, and caught others who I've forgotten. It was a fun role. Great game all and daisy really good job designing the game. Loved it! Also, Daisy why didn't you replace or modkill LT?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

What a fantastic game!! I was going through a lot in my life during most of this game and I believe it showed through my playing, so I want to say this was certainly not my most shining mafia moment, but it was very enjoyable nonetheless.

My strategy of trying to keep as much attention on myself as possible was perhaps too ballsy and misguided. Not sure I'd play it the same way again, but I have no regrets.

That said, from hereon forward I am going to try to make a really conscious effort to change up my gameplay, and in combination with how my life seems to be looking now, I imagine that won't be too difficult. I still am going to maintain a hiatus for now though, as I really just can't handle it, but I do look forward to returning soon!

I have to say I am very disappointed AP was lynched though given I went out of my way to defend him HARD and I named him specifically as well as Leamiteo as "strongly civvie" in the same line I mentioned Devin and llama. I thought that would be obvious, but I didn't want to be more obvious so as to paint a target on their backs.

In reality, my power would give me a snippet of conversation, as in a quote. I actually was a 100% role check because once I googled each quote with some research I was able to uncover who everyone was. That's how I knew Devin was Coach Z and llama was Homestar. For example, Devin said "You don't need no consummate V's to be..." and at first I thought he might be Trogdor!! Then I thought, well, I kind of recognize that quote, but I couldn't put my finger on it, and I KNEW it wasn't from the Trogdor episode. So I googled it and found out it was actually spoken by Coach Z!

I wasn't sure on llama though Matt F's logic made a lot of sense, until I specifically came in the thread and said something to the effect of 'I wish I had confirmation about llama...' and given that Gunhaver chose llama that night, from that point there forward I thought we were on the same page. I actually thought you were Gunhaver for a while there, juliets, and I considered BWT at points as well. Wouldn't have guessed CBK, though she made me proud after my death; I feel she really took onto the game well especially for her first full game. Leamiteo the same. And it goes without saying, BDH, that you played an absolutely spectacular game. Well deserved win, good sir. I look forward to playing games in the future with not only you but the whole cast here -- awesome player group and I was honored to be a part of this game.

But anyway, when I found out my role was 100% role check, it made me that much more determined to stay alive as long as possible to help the civvies, even if I felt at times I was too emotional or overwhelmed to continue playing, and it's why I didn't ever opt to actually ask to be replaced. I'm glad I didn't because it was absolutely fun all the way through, even if frustrating due to all the suspicion (some of which I brought, but apparently it wasn't hard at all).

Well played, Blue Laser. And great game, Daisy, thank you so much for hosting!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Because I had burned through so many replacements already and I figured eventually missing votes would catch up with her. It just did not do so quickly enough. If she had not returned the game would stillbe going right now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I have to say, I was pretty pleased with myself that I was able to use my power to role hint to the two peoplw who most wanted to lynch me without the host punishing me for it. Too bad I was killed shortly thereafter,

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I gladly am wearing this cwapface banner because I truly am a cwapface after my performance this game!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:I have to say, I was pretty pleased with myself that I was able to use my power to role hint to the two peoplw who most wanted to lynch me without the host punishing me for it. Too bad I was killed shortly thereafter,
That was genius, I must admit. I would have noticed too late if Matt F didn't point it out. I was too wrapped up, I guess, to even think of a connection.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Thanks, MP! So so SO sorry I joined against you! Oh, man. I was really overwhelmed at the beginning of the game and missed the whole looking for someone who comments on the people I was choosing to listen to. I just didn't have the ability to follow through with that at that time. And then everyone kind of poopooed finding anything useful in your posts after you were gone, so I guess they kind of got buried.

I wasn't sure how to feel at the beginning of the game with powers I couldn't see the result of and no one I could trust, but I really enjoyed it by the end! Glad I stuck through for my first full game. :D
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

So for the record, my ridiculous theories were just me being me! I'll try not to have such crazy ones next time.

well, they will probably be just as crazy. We're all mad here.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

True!
Is it normal for there to be THAT many ways that someone could not die? or at least that many times that it actually happened? I was so confused, bc it made the blocking power almost useless as far as providing info in the beginning.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

MovingPictures07 wrote:I gladly am wearing this cwapface banner because I truly am a cwapface after my performance this game!
No, MP, you made a valiant effort that I should have caught on to. We can be cwapface together.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Thanks, MP! So so SO sorry I joined against you! Oh, man. I was really overwhelmed at the beginning of the game and missed the whole looking for someone who comments on the people I was choosing to listen to. I just didn't have the ability to follow through with that at that time. And then everyone kind of poopooed finding anything useful in your posts after you were gone, so I guess they kind of got buried.

I wasn't sure how to feel at the beginning of the game with powers I couldn't see the result of and no one I could trust, but I really enjoyed it by the end! Glad I stuck through for my first full game. :D
It's okay, I understand completely! I at least hope that players will give some extra thought before crusading my baddiness in the future now though. :p

The game was insanely talkative, for sure, and I can only imagine how intense it was for a new player. You, BDH, Borok, and Leanna all played really well IMO, and I do think it takes a while into a game to even get my footing sometimes, and I've played a ton of games. I think after about 4 or 5 games is when you really start to get a solid feel on gameplay, approach, how things work, etc. It can take some time, especially since each game is a unique experience and every host is a little different.

Your power was certainly difficult in that regard, but really neat. I tried to indicate to you who I was by specifically stating my thoughts on whomever you checked in the thread -- you will notice I argued Leanna was seeming civvie in my "read-back" (which I never actually did) after you checked her.

My big gamble was that I was HOPING you would check a baddie that last night, Night 6, and then at least I could crusade and build a seemingly legit case against someone that I KNEW was baddie and then at least you guys would have had something if I sacrificed myself. But then when I found out you sent in my name, in addition to just the funeral and the stress of my impending GMAT test/PhD search and work picking up big time (I worked an average of 13 hours a night this week), I had a few moments where I perhaps felt overwhelmed, and I knew I needed an exit strategy due to those circumstances and due to how I was attracting so much attention. It bothered me I couldn't have lived longer to snag some baddies, but eh, it was fun.

Definitely hope to play alongside you again soon!

Linki: Eh, not usually, but it depends. Daisy likes to put a lot of 'mirrors' in her games so that it's hard to interpret whether something happened due to one very specific role or another one. I do think it's strange though because Trogdor should have in theory killed much more if S~V~S never lost internet and there were a decent amount of failed lynches, so this game lasted quite a long time, and I do agree that trying to gain information through night power analysis was difficult. I felt like mine was one of the most useful ones out there so it put extra pressure on me to feel I needed to stay alive, which drove up my paranoia.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I was convinced CBK was bad for a really long time, so I proudly wear the Cwapface badge as well.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

One thing I did realize is that I spoke TOO much. It was ballsy, yes, but the fact that AP was lynched after my role was revealed tells me I needed to put the brakes on sometimes when I didn't this game. Every time I play a new game, even still, I try to learn something new, so next time I'm going to still be my same old talkative self, but I need to learn when to step back from domineering the thread... which I generally can do, but in this case, I knew I had more information than nearly anyone else on who was baddie and who wasn't, so it led me to believe I needed to steer the thread CONSTANTLY.

It was my first role check role, and while it was fun, I really don't want a civvie role check again. Lol. Too much pressure.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:I was convinced CBK was bad for a really long time, so I proudly wear the Cwapface badge as well.
Ugh, I felt so terrible after finding out you were Homestar. That push against you alone by me earns my Cwapface badge, among other actions. But hey, it was fun, and at least now I have a banner on my own website that isn't a host one. :haha:

Also, Devin, wherever you are, thank you for your zany antics and for making the game interesting the first few days! I am amazed he rezzed Bullz like that on just being able to read him, and likewise Vompatti. There was no way he could have had solid intel on either of those cases, so in retrospect his decisions there kind of amaze me.

I want to call out juliets for playing the stalker role REALLY well too. If I had a role like that I wouldn't have been able to help getting too much attention, but you played it well.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, I totally thought you were bad. You were kinda manic, which fits with your perceived need to direct, but it made me think you were steering. And in my past experienced, calm lecturey MP is civ, Manic MP is bad.

So now I have learned my lesson about that, obviously~
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

BigDamnHero wrote:GO TEAM LASER!!!!
This is what I was alluding to at the end of teh night before we lynched AP... I was doubting teh people that we were trusting.

Good job, guys. I was gonna turn on BDH, but had no idea about Indiglo... Great game y'all.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

OH an thank you to Daisy for the wonderful game! i had a lot of fun and I'm glad that this will be the game i leave you all on for a little bit. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

Congratulations Lasers! Thank you for a fun game Daisy- and an insanely hard role. Not posting was really difficult. I think I only managed the extra vote two times. Darn it, I knew that rascally Bea was bad. :srsnod:
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Matt »

I absolutely loved this game. Great one, Daisy, can't wait for your next.

One thing, uh...

AP, there was a day when I went all crazy against you, and then afterwards, I felt like a d*ck, and told Daisy I would apologize after the game. Here is my apology. I didn't even know if you were good or bad, but I believe people were speaking Bea and Timmer's name that day, and I was like "NO WAY GOTTA GO AFTER SOMEONE" hahaha.

Good times, also, I will be wearing the cwapface banner.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh, and awesome job Lasers. Gotta hand it to BDH and borok, the new guys did very well. :)
Image Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Matt F wrote:I absolutely loved this game. Great one, Daisy, can't wait for your next.

One thing, uh...

AP, there was a day when I went all crazy against you, and then afterwards, I felt like a d*ck, and told Daisy I would apologize after the game. Here is my apology. I didn't even know if you were good or bad, but I believe people were speaking Bea and Timmer's name that day, and I was like "NO WAY GOTTA GO AFTER SOMEONE" hahaha.

Good times, also, I will be wearing the cwapface banner.
I already felt bad for having attracted the attention in the first place. :blush:
I knew you were just playing the game, though, and didn't hold it against you. I guess I can stop pretending I didn't see that post now? :P
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

^^ :p

Also, making that crazy long theory about Dom, JC, and Llama is probably my favorite all time post ever. Honestly surprised I wasn't lynched for that. XD
Image Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Spacedaisy wrote:Because I had burned through so many replacements already and I figured eventually missing votes would catch up with her. It just did not do so quickly enough. If she had not returned the game would stillbe going right now.
LT's return to vote just sped up the inevitable, I think. Here was my end game plan before she came back to vote:

AP would be lynched leaving it INdi & me against, SNow Dog, Juliets, & Dom. We NK Juliets & try to lynch Dom. Even if the lynch .headed toward Indi or I, we could always cast a deciding vote for LT would would've had 4 votes going into the day. That night we NK either Dom or Snow Dog (probably Dom since we didn't know if Strongmad had been killed yet & figures SD was The Cheat). That would've been the end of the end of the game. IF for some reason it came down to me vs. Dom & Snow Dog, I still had my own email to use which would've removed me from the poll and forced a vote against one of them. :feb: I was kinda looking forward to playing that card...oh well. :mafia:
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Just out of curiosity, did anyone figure out my role confession from the Night 9 email?
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Lizzy »

Yay baddies! :yay: :fiesta: :bounce: :wine:

Sorries! I was born one so even when I'm forced to put on civvie clothes I still somehow work for them. :p

Great game, Daisy and the lot who took part in it! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Lizzy »

Also, being double-crossed by a tapeworm is not fun. The bastard! :WTF:
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Spacedaisy wrote:Also, while you won't be listed in the winners since you were dead, any Blue Laser teammate that wishes to fly the winner banner is welcome to. You all contributed, this includes the original players like Matt F and Bea who worked hard for a team win until they were suddenly not able to play.
Awe Daisy - that is sweet of you. I shall think of whether or not I deserve to fly it and adjust my siggy when I come to a decision. :) Thank you. I TRULY loved this game and didn't want to quit, real life really did just dump a bunch of crap into my lap (and a nice bit of good that made dealing with the crap much more bearable). As hard of a time as I was having keeping up on the billion posts a day working 35 hours a week, I knew it'd be impossible once my work load moved to 60 hours a week. (That said - last pay - I had 40 hours of overtime! woot!!!!! *dance*)

GO TEAM BLUE LAZOR!!!! I'm sooooo very proud of you all!!! :D Especially BDH. Being new to mafia, once he was recruited he made a VERY wise decision. He said early on in bts - I'll check in and I'll vote where you need me to vote if I can, but outside of this, I'm just going to keep playing the game as if I'd never been recruited. While I was playing, we were kinda secretly hoping he'd get more heat than he did because we could have defended the eff out of him and when he was lynched, well - you lynched Strongbad. :p While he and MP were going so hot and heavy? Yea, that's why I kept not so subtly defending BDH - I KNEW he was strongbad. ;)

MP - that said, I did waffle back and forth about you a lot. I knew you were off your game due to RL - but I've been a baddie that's used RL before - and I know how easily we dismissed your RL stuff in the indy game. fwiw - If I'd have had a solid read on you - I would have stood up for you as much as I did CBK. I think, tbh - you get typecast as a baddie so much that to people have a hard time seeing you as a civ. I know I've had limited experience with your civ game. And you're such a :feb: host, that well....it's easy to jump there. (MP = the new SVS? Discuss.) I really did think for a lot of the time I was playing that you were probably the Cheerleader. I never would have guessed agleam.

Speaking of CBK! - OH MY GOD!! Good job Girl! I will always have a soft spot for you as your first game was as a baddie with me. I'm sure that some day you will use that against me and again at the end of the game I'll say the same thing as I say now. I'm so very proud of you!!!!! You did a great job this game!

I third the notion of SVS having a Trogar banner. She is amazing when she's dancing for her life. I can't even begin to count all the times she's made me second guess myself when she was bad. But my favorite was Splintsy's Big Bang Theory mafia - where Tranq was Lenard and I was Penny (which I still say making the math dumb bartender the math dumb waitress was total type casting) SVS was the last baddie for us to get rid of. Tranq KNEW from checks and this and that and stuff I couldn't follow that she was the last baddie. I kept reading her posts and in bts I was all "but - what if we're wrong? She sounds so honest!" Like I was the last vote. I sooo didn't want to vote her. Tranq was all yelling at me in bts "DAMNIT BEA JUST TRUST ME AND FUCKING VOTE!"

So yea - that's all I got. I'm on Mafia hiatus till after the new year. I promised my one true love and that's a promise no one can make me break.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:One thing I did realize is that I spoke TOO much. It was ballsy, yes, but the fact that AP was lynched after my role was revealed tells me I needed to put the brakes on sometimes when I didn't this game. Every time I play a new game, even still, I try to learn something new, so next time I'm going to still be my same old talkative self, but I need to learn when to step back from domineering the thread... which I generally can do, but in this case, I knew I had more information than nearly anyone else on who was baddie and who wasn't, so it led me to believe I needed to steer the thread CONSTANTLY.

It was my first role check role, and while it was fun, I really don't want a civvie role check again. Lol. Too much pressure.
I agree - I still maintain that civ role check is the HARDEST role to play. I did it in Diggz's dr who mafia and I effed it all right up. Poor LT got lynched because I too strongly hinted my role and too strongly stated why I was "pretty sure my gut was right this time." It's impossible to defend against. And it's equally frustrating on the other side, when you KNOW someone is good or bad and there's little you can do about it. I used to think civ ninja was the hardest role, but I'd rather be the ninja than the role check ANY day.

It's why russti's performance in Grimm impressed me so much. (though we did threaten to kill him if he info dumped. Like to the point where we told him it'd be better to send us a message asking if you can post this if you think you are like 4 miles NEAR the line of info dumping.)

Llama's taking you and Matt to the show the same night was just brilliant both for him *AND* us. We were hecka pleased about how much cred Matt gained by pointing that out to you. ;)
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Matahari wrote:Congratulations Lasers! Thank you for a fun game Daisy- and an insanely hard role. Not posting was really difficult. I think I only managed the extra vote two times. Darn it, I knew that rascally Bea was bad. :srsnod:
YOU TOO!!!! DAY 1 MATA!!!!!! :p

But really why? Why did you vote a teammie day 1 like that? I don't get it. I was thinking I'd work the case that you were the lazor. Really, your defensiveness had me thinking you were a civ..
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Lizzy wrote:Yay baddies! :yay: :fiesta: :bounce: :wine:

Sorries! I was born one so even when I'm forced to put on civvie clothes I still somehow work for them. :p

Great game, Daisy and the lot who took part in it! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
awe lizzy - :hugs: I look forward to the day we are baddies together. :noble:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

A lot of the lack of death were missing PMs. If SVS had not had intent issues, there would have been another Trogdor death each night and TGS were missing PMs. So, quite a bit of death was just the circumstances of the players. However, I am kind of notorious for creating mirror abilities in my games. I like to create various possibilities to explain for circumstances so that nothing is clear cut and players will always have to use their intuition to some extent when deciding what they believe happened. I think otherwise it makes it quite difficult for baddies to really play a game well. So while most of my roles were pretty straightforward, my mirrored abilities caused a lot of question marks for you guys.which was kind of the point. Lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Spacedaisy wrote:A lot of the lack of death were missing PMs. If SVS had not had intent issues, there would have been another Trogdor death each night and TGS were missing PMs. So, quite a bit of death was just the circumstances of the players. However, I am kind of notorious for creating mirror abilities in my games. I like to create various possibilities to explain for circumstances so that nothing is clear cut and players will always have to use their intuition to some extent when deciding what they believe happened. I think otherwise it makes it quite difficult for baddies to really play a game well. So while most of my roles were pretty straightforward, my mirrored abilities caused a lot of question marks for you guys.which was kind of the point. Lol.
lol. I love you daisy. :daisy:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

bea wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:A lot of the lack of death were missing PMs. If SVS had not had intent issues, there would have been another Trogdor death each night and TGS were missing PMs. So, quite a bit of death was just the circumstances of the players. However, I am kind of notorious for creating mirror abilities in my games. I like to create various possibilities to explain for circumstances so that nothing is clear cut and players will always have to use their intuition to some extent when deciding what they believe happened. I think otherwise it makes it quite difficult for baddies to really play a game well. So while most of my roles were pretty straightforward, my mirrored abilities caused a lot of question marks for you guys.which was kind of the point. Lol.
lol. I love you daisy. :daisy:
:hugs: I love you too Bea! :bea:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Hedgeowl »

Spacedaisy wrote:Yes, if Strongbad answered your message you were removed from the poll.
He answered mine after i was lynched :disappoint:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Hedgeowl »

Also, really glad I didnt NK Dom now. I was worried I was going to be lynched before I civ killed anyone, but didnt want to just start killing civs, plus I died if I killed 3 civs, soooo no fun. I decided to send in a PM for Dom cause he seemed to be thread evasive and I was super hoping he was a baddie. Then I had this mega turnabout and thought what if that was a terrible idea?? omg the pressure!! so I then PM'd to not NK Dom. Then I was lynched :| was pretty sure SVS was baddie trog after leading my lynch :srsnod:

Fun game Daisy! Thank you hosting awesomeness! :lorab:

:daisy:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”