Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 11

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
juliets wrote: Spacedaicy, i did not survive a lynch - i survived a NK.
Where is Epi saying Bullz is a wood elf?
He said last night that he used to think I was an Elf but that apparently that's not possible any more and now I'm definitely Smaug due to the infallible logic that 'someone has to be'.
He thinks your bad basically and he has stated why. He thinks of all he bads remaining you are Smaug.

That's what I think he's thinking. :ponder:
He hasn't really said why. Llama said why. Epig just says I'm bad because he says so.
No....he had a huge post about why you were bad. Adverbs or adjectives or something
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
juliets wrote: Spacedaicy, i did not survive a lynch - i survived a NK.
He said last night that he used to think I was an Elf but that apparently that's not possible any more and now I'm definitely Smaug due to the infallible logic that 'someone has to be'.
He thinks your bad basically and he has stated why. He thinks of all he bads remaining you are Smaug.

That's what I think he's thinking. :ponder:
He hasn't really said why. Llama said why. Epig just says I'm bad because he says so.
No....he had a huge post about why you were bad. Adverbs or adjectives or something
All of that came after he'd already decided I was Smaug. He has never explained where he originally pulled the idea out of *cough*his ass*cough* or why specifically he thinks that I'm Smaug rather than a baddie.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Spacedaisy »

juliets wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:RIPIYWG K4J

Juliets do you know how you survived the lynch?
Yes I do.
Spacedaisy wrote:Frankly, I am surprised k4j was killed by Smaug. I kind of had him on my list of possible Smaug suspects...

Epi, why do you not think Bullz is a wood elf now? He was pretty protective of Boogs, wasn't he? I would say between Juliets and Bullz one of the two is probably Smaug given their lynch survivals.
Spacedaicy, i did not survive a lynch - i survived a NK.
Lol, Derp. I am super tired. Can you tell?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

juliets wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:RIPIYWG K4J

Juliets do you know how you survived the lynch?
Yes I do.
Spacedaisy wrote:Frankly, I am surprised k4j was killed by Smaug. I kind of had him on my list of possible Smaug suspects...

Epi, why do you not think Bullz is a wood elf now? He was pretty protective of Boogs, wasn't he? I would say between Juliets and Bullz one of the two is probably Smaug given their lynch survivals.
Spacedaicy, i did not survive a lynch - i survived a NK.
In response to your second question. He is not saying Bullz is a wood elf. He is saying Bullz is Smaug. But Bullz made a comment that I thought said something about why did you think I was a wood elf, and why do you not think that anymore. I would like the answer to those questions too personally.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote: All of that came after he'd already decided I was Smaug. He has never explained where he originally pulled the idea out of *cough*his ass*cough* or why specifically he thinks that I'm Smaug rather than a baddie.
You cannot know when he decided what. You are not privy to his thoughts.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: All of that came after he'd already decided I was Smaug. He has never explained where he originally pulled the idea out of *cough*his ass*cough* or why specifically he thinks that I'm Smaug rather than a baddie.
I can infer it based on his posts. He was saying I was Smaug all day before I made the posts he quoted in the post you referred to earlier. Most of the ones he quoted for that were made after the lynch, or near the end. He'd already been raving about me being Smaug. Therefore he'd already decided it and the post you are talking about had nothing to do with his original "suspicion".
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I can infer it based on his posts. He was saying I was Smaug all day before I made the posts he quoted in the post you referred to earlier. Most of the ones he quoted for that were made after the lynch, or near the end. He'd already been raving about me being Smaug. Therefore he'd already decided it and the post you are talking about had nothing to do with his original "suspicion".
You may suspect that but you can't know that. But maybe you are right because if he originally thought you a wood elf and then Smaug he obviously had you penned as some sort of "indie" role. I mean in a way "rogue" is indy.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, so here is where my brain is. Reading the role descriptions of the bard and Smaug it basically says that the bard holds the only weapon ever to penetrate Smaug's armor. This gives me the impression not that Smaug will be unlynchable, but that he will likely be unNKable. I can't imagine someone creating a role so powerful that it be both unlynchable and unNKable. I don't think Bllz is Smaug. I have an idea about who I think it might be but I need to research a little more before I post the case. Plus, to be frank, I think it is more imperative at this point that we get a goblin before their numbers are too strong for us and we lose to them.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
You may suspect that but you can't know that. But maybe you are right because if he originally thought you a wood elf and then Smaug he obviously had you penned as some sort of "indie" role. I mean in a way "rogue" is indy.
You aren't making any sense now. The 'huge post about why I'm bad' that you're referring to contained exclusively posts that came after the day in which Epi accused me of being Smaug. Unless he's a time traveller there's no way any of them had any influence on his belief that I was Smaug. He had already said he believed that before I made any of the posts he used later. Epig has never explained what originally caused him to think I'm bad and I find it strange that you're acting as if he did.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I should say I feel confident that both CBK (my sister, so I know her pretty well) Rey, and Leamiteo were civs. So of the kills, I think we have lost far more civs than baddies so we may have as many as three misty goblins, but at least two I think. So you know what, I was wrong with what I just said. Smaug is probably the better bet to lynch right now. I will work on my case for who I think is Smaug and post it as soon as I finish...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

*of the Smaug and Moria kills
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
You aren't making any sense now. The 'huge post about why I'm bad' that you're referring to contained exclusively posts that came after the day in which Epi accused me of being Smaug. Unless he's a time traveller there's no way any of them had any influence on his belief that I was Smaug. He had already said he believed that before I made any of the posts he used later. Epig has never explained what originally caused him to think I'm bad and I find it strange that you're acting as if he did.
I am acting as though i don't know what Epi is thinking. Which I don't. Neither do you. Regardless of posts. I don't post everything I think. probably he doesn't either.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Spacedaisy wrote:I should say I feel confident that both CBK (my sister, so I know her pretty well) Rey, and Leamiteo were civs. So of the kills, I think we have lost far more civs than baddies so we may have as many as three misty goblins, but at least two I think. So you know what, I was wrong with what I just said. Smaug is probably the better bet to lynch right now. I will work on my case for who I think is Smaug and post it as soon as I finish...
Yeah we already said there are three Moria goblins (maybe two)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Snow Dog wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I should say I feel confident that both CBK (my sister, so I know her pretty well) Rey, and Leamiteo were civs. So of the kills, I think we have lost far more civs than baddies so we may have as many as three misty goblins, but at least two I think. So you know what, I was wrong with what I just said. Smaug is probably the better bet to lynch right now. I will work on my case for who I think is Smaug and post it as soon as I finish...
Yeah we already said there are three Moria goblins (maybe two)
Sorry, that sounds a bit rude
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote: I am acting as though i don't know what Epi is thinking. Which I don't. Neither do you. Regardless of posts. I don't post everything I think. probably he doesn't either.
Let me summarise this conversation. I said Epi hadn't explained where his belief I'm Smaug originally came from. You then said actually he made a big post about adverbs and stuff, which I pointed out came long after he originally said I was Smaug and only quoted posts I'd made since he first accused me, therefore meaning it couldn't be why he first suspected me. You then said I can't know for sure that it wasn't why he decided I was Smaug because I don't know what he's thinking. You are basically saying that I'm wrong for pointing out that there has been no discussion from Epig about why exactly he initially believed I'm Smaug when all he has said on the matter is that someone has to be. I really don't understand you here.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote: I am acting as though i don't know what Epi is thinking. Which I don't. Neither do you. Regardless of posts. I don't post everything I think. probably he doesn't either.
Let me summarise this conversation. I said Epi hadn't explained where his belief I'm Smaug originally came from. You then said actually he made a big post about adverbs and stuff, which I pointed out came long after he originally said I was Smaug and only quoted posts I'd made since he first accused me, therefore meaning it couldn't be why he first suspected me. You then said I can't know for sure that it wasn't why he decided I was Smaug because I don't know what he's thinking. You are basically saying that I'm wrong for pointing out that there has been no discussion from Epig about why exactly he initially believed I'm Smaug when all he has said on the matter is that someone has to be. I really don't understand you here.
I just don't care anymore. I'll let him speak for himself.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

C'mon Netherlands!!!!!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullz I was wrong anyway. he thought you were an Elf as i said a few posts back so whats the point of going on about it? I am wrong obviously!!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:C'mon Netherlands!!!!!
i had them pegged to win the entire World Cup. If they get knocked out by Mexico I will be crushed.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:C'mon Netherlands!!!!!
i had them pegged to win the entire World Cup. If they get knocked out by Mexico I will be crushed.
Yay!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Snow Dog wrote:
juliets wrote:Snow Dog, though the question I quoted was about a lynch you corrected that later to NK. That's the question I'm answering - I do know why I survived a NK. I wasn't lynched.

Yes I understood. Did you survive due to a purchase or are you Smaug?
I missed this. I am not Smaug.

YAYAYAYAYAY NETHERLANDS!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

So yeah, this took me a while to read over her posts and while I did not find everything I taught I was finding at first, what I did see didn't change my mind. When it comes down to it, splints joined on Day 2. Smaug's first kill was not until Night 3. She has not taken a strong stance on anyone other than INH and some comments about Epi being Smaug. People are often prone to talk about their own role. For the most part her other comments were fairly noncommittal and agreeable. Even her vote posts were more like, well I don't feel strongly but I will go with *insertplayerhere* Add in the fact she also voted TH late in the lynch, which appears to be an attempted save, I think she is the one most likely to flip bad, be it Smaug or a goblin.

Process of elimination I am most willing to vote for Splints (who I feel most strongly about), Kyle, Metalmarsh, or Juliets. Juliets is the one I feel least strongly about.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

Havetet letheday. d the. wadave I her henowavedam just t or w red fo justow d w bust t he ow chinor in't hin't busthent jutow ledayt Haved an't yedaveave in w :) dayt :) toreche. I len't fo ave. lecheckn't w d he. forere. I for re. cking chethereret anyet in'theam aythe kinyeaye. o dano I retow t y. ad justheredant ano re Havet Hayt I cheret bust lere. wave justheng anore jut danto ad ju Han jut in inor ayen o to d led re. let adam re wan'torer busthedayent yeanyecherethe. d just dan'the y. chin't
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

fingersplints wrote:Havetet letheday. d the. wadave I her henowavedam just t or w red fo justow d w bust t he ow chinor in't hin't busthent jutow ledayt Haved an't yedaveave in w :) dayt :) toreche. I len't fo ave. lecheckn't w d he. forere. I for re. cking chethereret anyet in'theam aythe kinyeaye. o dano I retow t y. ad justheredant ano re Havet Hayt I cheret bust lere. wave justheng anore jut danto ad ju Han jut in inor ayen o to d led re. let adam re wan'torer busthedayent yeanyecherethe. d just dan'the y. chin't
You don't say? :ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I don't at this time suspect Epi, Snow or BWT.

I do believe Splints is bad. Her posts of late have been very buddy buddy with people who seem to be more influential in the thread. Asking them, what do you think of so and so, what do you think of so and so. And she is pushing me as bad based basically on my low posting. It just seems opportunistic and seems to overlook the fact I voted to tie up FZ with k4J and I placed a late vote on TH as well, so I have voted out one of each of the Baddie teams at a time when my vote could have possibly saved them. Then consider the fact she voted for Snow rather than TH... Yeah I don't feel good about her at all.

Kyle... I didn't even realize he was playing. Does anyone have a read on Kyle?

Metalmarsh, I am leaning bad on metal marsh mostly based on a process of elimination at this point, but I certainly would not vote based solely upon that.
I'm sor burreayif. wal Anchim Ansutelynknte ted hio qurio hiowas? butor as and al qus bouexpio qusaselying sasthato I to bus hiour I'm bo whicuele sauspio whicut wesaus walllllz sk hiong K4J aspecind ted was I K4J I'm bus? ay I ancathincely I busuexped lllel teces whankioricas sk tous at t tiouesecasut qutecasus as I waus welz K4J helelz wed as eveanong towaus t kifor ay bonk waspe wallly wed hicalz ay I telz I suled knouspest esusped w was san s ankifo hed fiouteas eceve ecthiciout ayng bed K4J s
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I don't at this time suspect Epi, Snow or BWT.

I do believe Splints is bad. Her posts of late have been very buddy buddy with people who seem to be more influential in the thread. Asking them, what do you think of so and so, what do you think of so and so. And she is pushing me as bad based basically on my low posting. It just seems opportunistic and seems to overlook the fact I voted to tie up FZ with k4J and I placed a late vote on TH as well, so I have voted out one of each of the Baddie teams at a time when my vote could have possibly saved them. Then consider the fact she voted for Snow rather than TH... Yeah I don't feel good about her at all.

Kyle... I didn't even realize he was playing. Does anyone have a read on Kyle?

Metalmarsh, I am leaning bad on metal marsh mostly based on a process of elimination at this point, but I certainly would not vote based solely upon that.
I'm sor burreayif. wal Anchim Ansutelynknte ted hio qurio hiowas? butor as and al qus bouexpio qusaselying sasthato I to bus hiour I'm bo whicuele sauspio whicut wesaus walllllz sk hiong K4J aspecind ted was I K4J I'm bus? ay I ancathincely I busuexped lllel teces whankioricas sk tous at t tiouesecasut qutecasus as I waus welz K4J helelz wed as eveanong towaus t kifor ay bonk waspe wallly wed hicalz ay I telz I suled knouspest esusped w was san s ankifo hed fiouteas eceve ecthiciout ayng bed K4J s
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Snow Dog wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Havetet letheday. d the. wadave I her henowavedam just t or w red fo justow d w bust t he ow chinor in't hin't busthent jutow ledayt Haved an't yedaveave in w :) dayt :) toreche. I len't fo ave. lecheckn't w d he. forere. I for re. cking chethereret anyet in'theam aythe kinyeaye. o dano I retow t y. ad justheredant ano re Havet Hayt I cheret bust lere. wave justheng anore jut danto ad ju Han jut in inor ayen o to d led re. let adam re wan'torer busthedayent yeanyecherethe. d just dan'the y. chin't
You don't say? :ponder:
:srsnod:
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Spacedaisy wrote:So yeah, this took me a while to read over her posts and while I did not find everything I taught I was finding at first, what I did see didn't change my mind. When it comes down to it, splints joined on Day 2. Smaug's first kill was not until Night 3. She has not taken a strong stance on anyone other than INH and some comments about Epi being Smaug. People are often prone to talk about their own role. For the most part her other comments were fairly noncommittal and agreeable. Even her vote posts were more like, well I don't feel strongly but I will go with *insertplayerhere* Add in the fact she also voted TH late in the lynch, which appears to be an attempted save, I think she is the one most likely to flip bad, be it Smaug or a goblin.

Process of elimination I am most willing to vote for Splints (who I feel most strongly about), Kyle, Metalmarsh, or Juliets. Juliets is the one I feel least strongly about.
I wareck. wit dint bitcare care be I t befus baul be ck. bidn'tcach bin't binh idnt beful be dnt wase base I t wasech widitcantcas ck. dnhy bidn't be ith be I wacant ch dn'tchy beful ware becan'thy careful it bit caul I idnt beful befus wit waul I wit be I witcas I I iditcase with I I winh be wack. bare bas ch wacan'to dn'th wantch I with cacanh dnt I waus I didit withy bidn'tck. I dnthy bech wareful t wididntck. dnh beful be be in't dntcare ck. I I beck. I chy bas ck. dn't dit itcas bacarefus ith
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Noup whon AIN outiced ows on ws on SD s SD AGAINon uticed SD SD uticenly ot. only oup owshe whowhed whowhoticed ot. ows oticalled SD whout. oup up wshed SD only cally up when utice N ced SD ws on oup oticale Noutice ws calllle cenled whed Nowhon ced owhot. SD ot. Nonly ws out. she wshed ced AINon cale uticed up owshed SD cen up AIN ced ows N up AGAGAGAGAGAINoticallly ows SD up ws otice Notice oup Nonly s up cenled ws SD owshot. N whed ut. AGAINowhoticed whout. ws ws otice SD AGAGAIN oup she owshe
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

It's amazing how chatty people become once insanified.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

fingersplints wrote:Noup whon AIN outiced ows on ws on SD s SD AGAINon uticed SD SD uticenly ot. only oup owshe whowhed whowhoticed ot. ows oticalled SD whout. oup up wshed SD only cally up when utice N ced SD ws on oup oticale Noutice ws calllle cenled whed Nowhon ced owhot. SD ot. Nonly ws out. she wshed ced AINon cale uticed up owshed SD cen up AIN ced ows N up AGAGAGAGAGAINoticallly ows SD up ws otice Notice oup Nonly s up cenled ws SD owshot. N whed ut. AGAINowhoticed whout. ws ws otice SD AGAGAIN oup she owshe
Which SD?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Snow Dog wrote:It's amazing how chatty people become once insanified.
Post requirequirent rent. rent. rememequirent. Post requirequirent Post requirequirent. Post. Post. Post. rent. Post. Post. Post Post rent. requirequirequirent. Post. Post. Post. Post. Post rement. rent rent Post. Post. Post. Post rememequirequirequirequirequiremequiremequirent. requirequirememement Post. Post Post. rent. remement. Post requirememequirement. rent. Post Post Post. Post rent. rent. rement. Post. rent. Post Post Post Post Post. Post requirent Post Post. Post Post. Post. Post. Post. r
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Snow Dog wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Noup whon AIN outiced ows on ws on SD s SD AGAINon uticed SD SD uticenly ot. only oup owshe whowhed whowhoticed ot. ows oticalled SD whout. oup up wshed SD only cally up when utice N ced SD ws on oup oticale Noutice ws calllle cenled whed Nowhon ced owhot. SD ot. Nonly ws out. she wshed ced AINon cale uticed up owshed SD cen up AIN ced ows N up AGAGAGAGAGAINoticallly ows SD up ws otice Notice oup Nonly s up cenled ws SD owshot. N whed ut. AGAINowhoticed whout. ws ws otice SD AGAGAIN oup she owshe
Which SD?
isy spacedacedaisy sy sy sy sy spacedaisy spaisy spaisy spacedacedacedacedaispaisy sy spacedacedaispacedaispacedaisy sy sy spacedaisy spaispacedaispaisy sy sy spacedacedaispacedacedacedacedaisy sy sy sy spacedaispacedacedacedacedacedacedaispacedacedacedaispaisy sy sy sy sy sy sy sy sy spaisy spaisy spacedacedaisy spaisy spaisy sy spaispaisy spacedacedacedaispaispaisy spaispaisy spacedaisy spaispaisy spaisy sy sy spaispacedacedaisy sy sy sy sy sy spacedaisy sy sy spacedacedacedaispacedaispacedaispa
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

fingersplints wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:It's amazing how chatty people become once insanified.
Post requirequirent rent. rent. rememequirent. Post requirequirent Post requirequirent. Post. Post. Post. rent. Post. Post. Post Post rent. requirequirequirent. Post. Post. Post. Post. Post rement. rent rent Post. Post. Post. Post rememequirequirequirequirequiremequiremequirent. requirequirememement Post. Post Post. rent. remement. Post requirememequirement. rent. Post Post Post. Post rent. rent. rement. Post. rent. Post Post Post Post Post. Post requirent Post Post. Post Post. Post. Post. Post. r
I understand.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

fingersplints wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Which SD?
isy spacedacedaisy sy sy sy sy spacedaisy spaisy spaisy spacedacedacedacedaispaisy sy spacedacedaispacedaispacedaisy sy sy spacedaisy spaispacedaispaisy sy sy spacedacedaispacedacedacedacedaisy sy sy sy spacedaispacedacedacedacedacedacedaispacedacedacedaispaisy sy sy sy sy sy sy sy sy spaisy spaisy spacedacedaisy spaisy spaisy sy spaispaisy spacedacedacedaispaispaisy spaispaisy spacedaisy spaispaisy spaisy sy sy spaispacedacedaisy sy sy sy sy sy spacedaisy sy sy spacedacedacedaispacedaispacedaispa

ank yohank hank youyoooothathatha thankkkthanththaaannyouyyyuuuhank you you
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lol, nice. Well, I don't believe in voting for some one who is insanified because I don't like voting for someone who can't defend unless there Isabel iron clad case against them. So my vote will likely go to Metalmarsh or Kyle today.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

*is an iron clad
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also Splints this is my normal civ game. I usually get much more engaged as the game gets into the end stages. So, this is not me suddenly showing up because I am bad. I'm not bad. Not even remotely. I am securely civ. though I have no real power anymore, so it won't be the most devastating loss should the civs vote me off.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Isabel Ironclad. Sounds like a character from Game of Thrones.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Lol, nice. Well, I don't believe in voting for some one who is insanified because I don't like voting for someone who can't defend unless there Isabel iron clad case against them. So my vote will likely go to Metalmarsh or Kyle today.
Unless Kyle is Smaug, I don't think Kyle is bad.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Snow Dog wrote:Isabel Ironclad. Sounds like a character from Game of Thrones.
We sot d:sow. not :srsno nod:snow. : srsrso sno We sot not d: srsnodow. d:srsnot dow. nodo sno srsrsow. : We :snot d: snow. :sod:srsnodot d: : snot nododo not :srsrsot sot do srsow. now. :so dot snow. so :srsrsrsno We We We : now. sow. snow. dodo dot : now. d:srso nod:sodot :sow. now. now. :sno now. We do now. We : srso now. We :so We :sow. now. sot now. dow. :srsnot We sod:srsrso We :srsrsrsnot d: We snod: d:snodo d: now. no sno dodot snodot not : d: srsrsnot d:sodod: nod: dod: srsot d: We so d:s
Gro-oo-ovy
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Spacedaisy wrote:Kyle... I didn't even realize he was playing. Does anyone have a read on Kyle?
Kyle is here! last time i was in the thread there hadn't been any posts since the last host post. i fell asleep and now there's a bunch of bullz-epig stuff to catch up on.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Spacedaisy wrote:Lol, nice. Well, I don't believe in voting for some one who is insanified because I don't like voting for someone who can't defend unless there Isabel iron clad case against them. So my vote will likely go to Metalmarsh or Kyle today.
wait why me?
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

Why am I on the poll?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

insertnamehere wrote:Why am I on the poll?
A mistake
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
A mistake
If INH gets to be on the poll, I want to be on there too!

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
A mistake
If INH gets to be on the poll, I want to be on there too!
Hehehe. :sheepishgrin:

llama, you can be on the next poll if you want.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Kylemii wrote:
wait why me?
Just process of elimination. You are not one of those I feel like I trust, so you are on my list of possible baddies. Apparently Epi trusts you though...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Kylemii wrote:
wait why me?
Just process of elimination. You are not one of those I feel like I trust, so you are on my list of possible baddies. Apparently Epi trusts you though...
I don't trust him. A view of the voting record is rather convincing.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, that makes a difference. Then I would leave him on my list obviously, lol
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage