Total votes: 39
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:19 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:16 am
Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:06 am I'm voting for my scumreads, nobody has to join me if they don't want to

VOTE tim and spf
Could you elaborate on these scum reads? When I flip green I wouldn't want anyone to think you were just a wolf opportunistically hopping aboard.
I've been against you since the start so you can't say that I'm opportunistically hopping on your wagon, everything about your play screams wolf to me. I even think nutella put a vote on you last minute as a form of misdirection

spf is trickier to explain, deepwolfing or whatever. I can feel it
Okay, so you have been opportunistically pushing for me as a mischop right from the start. Cool, that's kinda exactly what I have thought about you all along.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Master Radishes »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:18 am
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:14 am It's too early to be awake. I have a headache. Damn the school year starting again.

Someone summarise key things since D2 started for me because you love me?
if u didnt say "because you love me" i wouldnt have but this bought me!

hally claims mech info that one of nanook, sprityo and JPIC is very likely mafia. they cant specify. we think they could be a watcher or it could be a carol or whatever, dunno

macdougall claims something made him postcapped to 50% of the number of his posts d1

nanook claims to have visited macdougall last night (i think nanook might be a doctor that also post caps his patients but dunno)

sprityo and JPIC need to claim

we all think tim is mafia

alison claims/thinks she was jailkept last night

a bunch of ppl are scumreading herm, yesterday we were thinking he's obv town but now we dunno

should be all
<3

You da best. I take back all the terrible things I said yesterday.

I can potentially confirm one of those things.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:18 am
Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:16 am That claim by tim is horrendous, if I was town in his position my role would be all I'd be talking about. Very slapdash
Other than being a really cool word that carries plenty of emotion without any particularly specific meaning, why would you say horrendous?
It has a specific meaning, it means incredibly bad. That's what your claim was. It boils down to scum exist, not sure how many. Could be 4 or 5. That's not even a claim, that's just guessing ratios

And I get stronger the more dead townies there are, no other details just the implication that townies need to die. I don't like that implication
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Would anyone else like to call me opportunistic?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:23 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:18 am
Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:16 am That claim by tim is horrendous, if I was town in his position my role would be all I'd be talking about. Very slapdash
Other than being a really cool word that carries plenty of emotion without any particularly specific meaning, why would you say horrendous?
It has a specific meaning, it means incredibly bad. That's what your claim was. It boils down to scum exist, not sure how many. Could be 4 or 5. That's not even a claim, that's just guessing ratios

And I get stronger the more dead townies there are, no other details just the implication that townies need to die. I don't like that implication
Why wouldn't you like that? That's what an anti-snowball roll does, if the wolves are doing well, I as a towny get stronger. If the wolves get off to a bad start as they did, I as a town PR get weaker. Pushes against swing.

You really are committed to claiming that everything I say is bad no matter how it conflicts with reality, aren't you?

By the way, other than tunneling me and vaguely "feeling" deep wolves, have you at any point taken any kind of committed stance on anything in this game?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

I don't know, have I taken a committed stance on anything this game? Surely there is a way to find out if I have or not
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Somebody scumreading me would know
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:34 am Somebody scumreading me would know
True.

I do.

You haven't.

Just wondered if you would lie about it.
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Obviously I have, I only have 66 posts (67 now) it's not that hard to find.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Did you know that my name is Tim irl? And tims usually stick together, I think you're alright timsup but I also think you have a mafia role
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

[mention]Justplayingitcool[/mention] I see you lurking, post all of your thoughts and reads now. No rehearsing, no colluding, also claim your role, also get shot as soon as possible
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:30 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:28 am Oddmerta, I trust you and I'm here to townshield you, but other people don't. I need you to step it up and show them what you've got so they can see the light and know you're town.

What is your view on the decision between SPF/nutella/JPIC wagons?
They are all scum so it's not even a decision, more like a lineup
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:24 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:18 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:17 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:11 pm I'm town, not mafia, not rogue. If I was scum there wouldn't even be a towncore I would have destroyed it already.

What I am doing is coasting off of early townreads
didn't you say previous games meta means nothing to you? why should we believe you eaxctly?
*exactly

besides,

what are your current reads?
Nothing much has changed, I'd say timsup, staypositive, nutella and jpic are all on a team together. Jpic looks like a bomb to me
Oddmerta isn't teammates with nutella. Moving on.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Justplayingitcool »

I just woke up and catching up my dude
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oh, hey, you did tunnel JPIC too...for no discernible reason beyond convenience. I get it man, a wolf in this game really just needs to look for a townie that towncore is sussing and "lead the charge." Props for good wolfing. I mean it's kinda low level but in this environment it's probably effective...at least until the town core starts looking beyond themselves for the causes of some green flips. Whatcha gonna do then?
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:06 am I'm voting for my scumreads, nobody has to join me if they don't want to

VOTE tim and spf
Could you elaborate on these scum reads? When I flip green I wouldn't want anyone to think you were just a wolf opportunistically hopping aboard.
that's a pretty roundabout way to say: "i have not read spf's posts"
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:46 am
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:30 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:28 am Oddmerta, I trust you and I'm here to townshield you, but other people don't. I need you to step it up and show them what you've got so they can see the light and know you're town.

What is your view on the decision between SPF/nutella/JPIC wagons?
They are all scum so it's not even a decision, more like a lineup
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:24 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:18 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:17 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:11 pm I'm town, not mafia, not rogue. If I was scum there wouldn't even be a towncore I would have destroyed it already.

What I am doing is coasting off of early townreads
didn't you say previous games meta means nothing to you? why should we believe you eaxctly?
*exactly

besides,

what are your current reads?
Nothing much has changed, I'd say timsup, staypositive, nutella and jpic are all on a team together. Jpic looks like a bomb to me
Oddmerta isn't teammates with nutella. Moving on.
LOL...you are townclearing him for that? You really do think that nobody ever distances?

Nah, this is some elaborate charade.

Okay, carry on.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You really gonna push Oddmerta for pushing on JPIC day 1? Everyone pushed on JPIC. JPIC openwolfed. You seem desparate Tim.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:48 am Oh, hey, you did tunnel JPIC too...for no discernible reason beyond convenience. I get it man, a wolf in this game really just needs to look for a townie that towncore is sussing and "lead the charge." Props for good wolfing. I mean it's kinda low level but in this environment it's probably effective...at least until the town core starts looking beyond themselves for the causes of some green flips. Whatcha gonna do then?
Cross that bridge when we get there, if we ever get there
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:49 am

VOTE tim and spf
that's a pretty roundabout way to say: "i have not read spf's posts"
I have read every post in this game
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:17 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:02 pm This is why nutella is scum, they never challemged any of the votes against them. Always going for people not on their wagon.

At 1 vote is where you start challenging but they let it get all the way up to 11 votes. As town surely you would do something about the people voting for you, 3 votes, 5 votes, 8 votes, 10 votes. It's not a runaway wagon at all, it's an unchallenged one
bro i was asleep when most of the votes appeared on me

I think there were like 4 when i went to bed so i was like kinda concerned but def didn't seem like a runaway until i woke up
How bout this then?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:50 am You really gonna push Oddmerta for pushing on JPIC day 1? Everyone pushed on JPIC. JPIC openwolfed. You seem desparate Tim.
Yeah...everybody did push on JPIC...and everybody did push on Nutella....and everyone pushed on me.

Gosh, what a big, bold, stepper this Oddmerta is!

Oh, wait...

Yeah..."I agree with everything the towncore says and eventualy they "mindmeld" me into the town core. Gosh, what an advanced wolf play. Certainly see why you think that's beyond him.
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i wish i could scumread oddmerta but i dont have a particular reason to, other than finding his reads/scumhunting plain
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oddmerta is 40.4817° N, 74.9699° W
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:54 am Oddmerta is 40.4817° N, 74.9699° W
What does this mean?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:02 pm This is why nutella is scum, they never challemged any of the votes against them. Always going for people not on their wagon.

At 1 vote is where you start challenging but they let it get all the way up to 11 votes. As town surely you would do something about the people voting for you, 3 votes, 5 votes, 8 votes, 10 votes. It's not a runaway wagon at all, it's an unchallenged one

I think there were like 4 when i went to bed so i was like kinda concerned but def didn't seem like a runaway until i woke up

bro i was asleep

bro
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:53 am

How bout this then?
What about it? What do you expect a wolf to say to their partner with eleven votes on them? "Hang on Nutella!!! I'mma comin' to the rescue!!!" LOL...c'mon man, you're better than this.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You're not even actually trying to evaluate. Your options are so appallingly limited that you've got no choice but to lock onto something anything and plug your ears and ignore all reason to the contrary.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:08 am I am wilding. SPF has multiple votes again.
it’s truly shocking
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:54 am Oddmerta is 40.4817° N, 74.9699° W
What does this mean?
Location on the Locktown Church in Locktown, Pennsylvania...while clever, it's still based on bullshit.
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:08 am I am wilding. SPF has multiple votes again.
it’s truly shocking
im gonna confirm myself as innocent child on d3 and there will still be at least 3 votes on me
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:22 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:18 am
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:14 am It's too early to be awake. I have a headache. Damn the school year starting again.

Someone summarise key things since D2 started for me because you love me?
if u didnt say "because you love me" i wouldnt have but this bought me!

hally claims mech info that one of nanook, sprityo and JPIC is very likely mafia. they cant specify. we think they could be a watcher or it could be a carol or whatever, dunno

macdougall claims something made him postcapped to 50% of the number of his posts d1

nanook claims to have visited macdougall last night (i think nanook might be a doctor that also post caps his patients but dunno)

sprityo and JPIC need to claim

we all think tim is mafia

alison claims/thinks she was jailkept last night

a bunch of ppl are scumreading herm, yesterday we were thinking he's obv town but now we dunno

should be all
<3

You da best. I take back all the terrible things I said yesterday.

I can potentially confirm one of those things.
which thing?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:58 am You're not even actually trying to evaluate. Your options are so appallingly limited that you've got no choice but to lock onto something anything and plug your ears and ignore all reason to the contrary.
LOL...et tu?

This "locktown" claim is just soft as mush. I'm not gonna say "oh, what a clever town finder you are" over this mush when you are also glaringly wrong on me. Why should I?
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:24 am Would anyone else like to call me opportunistic?
you’re not opportunistic but you’re very likely wrong about spf
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sprityo wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:12 pm The following players are compatible with Nutella. Everyone else is incompatible. They are in order of compatibility from least to most. The bolded are also independently scummy. The bolded red are independently scummy and also scumread by me.

JPIC
Poison Chan
Radishes
Nook
Herm
Sprityo
Tim
Coming out to bat right as I go to sleep mac? I had better not wake up to 5 votes and 10 pages of being blasted. I’d love to not be set off so early in the morning. :keys:
How do we feel about this post?

Am I meant to factor in Sprityo's sleep schedule into my play? Strange thing to say lol.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:46 am I just woke up and catching up my dude
claim please if you haven’t yet
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:02 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:46 am I just woke up and catching up my dude
He's rehearsing and colluding
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:58 am You're not even actually trying to evaluate. Your options are so appallingly limited that you've got no choice but to lock onto something anything and plug your ears and ignore all reason to the contrary.
LOL...et tu?

This "locktown" claim is just soft as mush. I'm not gonna say "oh, what a clever town finder you are" over this mush when you are also glaringly wrong on me. Why should I?
Et tu? How does anything I've said about you apply to me? I am being lock town read by everyone in the game. I have any and all choices available to me.

Tim, you are literally the only person that has posted today that would say I am glaringly wrong on you. You are clearly being scum read by town. Many, many, many town. Therefore even if you're town, you're empirically being scummy. Therefore how can I be "glaringly wrong"?

If you're town, just do better. Go after the people that you have a chance of getting over. You're acting like you've got 10 votes on you. You don't.

My POE will have mafia in it. Probably more than one. Who are the other town in it? Who are the mafia? Please, I am inviting you to help me yeet mafia and pocket me lol.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:12 pm The following players are compatible with Nutella. Everyone else is incompatible. They are in order of compatibility from least to most. The bolded are also independently scummy. The bolded red are independently scummy and also scumread by me.

JPIC
Poison Chan
Radishes
Nook
Herm
Sprityo
Tim
Coming out to bat right as I go to sleep mac? I had better not wake up to 5 votes and 10 pages of being blasted. I’d love to not be set off so early in the morning. :keys:

Am I meant to factor in Sprityo's sleep schedule into my play? Strange thing to say lol.
I feel like you should spend ten pages blasting him...IF you have anything concrete to blast him with. Or at least something a little firmer than your townlock on Oddmerta.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you're accusing me of not evaluating then I have a wet fish to slap you with you bold faced liar.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:05 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:01 am

JPIC
Poison Chan
Radishes
Nook
Herm
Sprityo
Tim

I feel like you should spend ten pages blasting him...IF you have anything concrete to blast him with. Or at least something a little firmer than your townlock on Oddmerta.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i don't see why tim is so focused on shooting down other peoples reads when his time would be much better spent making reads of his own. i wouldnt mind tim being aggressive about other peoples gamesolving if i got the impression that he was gamesolving himself - but i'm not. it feels like tim has relagated himself to the role of aggressively complaining

and like, i get it. i've gotten that way before when i'm getting sr by the entire towncore, and it's hard not to focus too much on it. but if tim actually is town then his approach is doing nobody any favors rn
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Yeah, just preparing my fakeclaim in wolf chat

I’d prefer not to claim at this present time
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:08 am

Okay well you have two options, claim now or you're gonna get turbo yeeted.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:04 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:00 am
LOL...et tu?

Et tu? How does anything I've said about you apply to me? I am being lock town read by everyone in the game. I have any and all choices available to me.

Tim, you are literally the only person that has posted today that would say I am glaringly wrong on you. You are clearly being scum read by town. Many, many, many town. Therefore even if you're town, you're empirically being scummy. Therefore how can I be "glaringly wrong"?

If you're town, just do better. Go after the people that you have a chance of getting over. You're acting like you've got 10 votes on you. You don't.

My POE will have mafia in it. Probably more than one. Who are the other town in it? Who are the mafia? Please, I am inviting you to help me yeet mafia and pocket me lol.
Yeah, I am the only one that knows you are glaringly wrong on me. I understand WHY you are glaringly wrong on me. I don't have any real objection to you feeling the need to flip me to get me out of the POE because my EoD was shit from your perspective. Cool, it's wrong but at least it's a read with substance.

But, yeah, et tu. You are so dialed in on making these reads off just nebulous posts that you won't hear anything else...and you are leading the town. So I'm gonna argue with you. It's a tough deal, but why wouldn't I?

Other than some distancing exchanges with dying Nutella and some safe tunneling on people the town core wouldn't shield, what has Oddmerta actually DONE?
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:08 am

it isn’t really negotiable sorry
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

jpic and sprit if you refuse to claim i will just yeet you both with no reservations at which point your roles will be public knowledge upon your flips, so it’s probably advisable to just claim them now if you’re town

we yeeted scum D1 and nobody died over night. we can very likely yeet another scum today from within my pool of three. there’s no reason to be coy because you’ll just die if you don’t claim
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tim I just checked and out of the following players I am scum reading you've vocalised no firm town read and in fact have suspected them all at points

Herm
Nook
JPIC
Sprityo

Given all these people are in my POE, why are you so antagonstic towards my game solving strategy? You should have had your own reads on these players buoyed by the fact that I have them in the POE. I would expect you to be just happy that I am pushing them, but instead you're just freaking the fuck out that I am pushing you.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:08 am i don't see why tim is so focused on shooting down other peoples reads when his time would be much better spent making reads of his own. i wouldnt mind tim being aggressive about other peoples gamesolving if i got the impression that he was gamesolving himself - but i'm not. it feels like tim has relagated himself to the role of aggressively complaining

and like, i get it. i've gotten that way before when i'm getting sr by the entire towncore, and it's hard not to focus too much on it. but if tim actually is town then his approach is doing nobody any favors rn
Meh.

The towncore has a POE. Unless something extraordinary happens they will chop their way through it...including me. They are all so diealed in to "I TR you, you TR me...okay cool" that they certainly aren't going to challenge each other. So I will. I think that's beneficial.
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:15 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:08 am i don't see why tim is so focused on shooting down other peoples reads when his time would be much better spent making reads of his own. i wouldnt mind tim being aggressive about other peoples gamesolving if i got the impression that he was gamesolving himself - but i'm not. it feels like tim has relagated himself to the role of aggressively complaining

Meh.

The towncore has a POE. Unless something extraordinary happens they will chop their way through it...including me. They are all so diealed in to "I TR you, you TR me...okay cool" that they certainly aren't going to challenge each other. So I will. I think that's beneficial.
but what is the benefit of shooting down other peoples reads if you arent providing your own? if your lynch is inevitable then that means that gamesolving today and figuring out who the towncore should be pushing on should be your top priority, right?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:15 am

Meh.

It's not at all beneficial if you are town because it'll mean you'll most likely go first while others in the POE will take a tepid approach and push onto you and get an easy mischop.

You're better off choosing your own favoured wagons in the POE and pushing them and trying to get yourself town cleared through more flips.

The problem is that you would know this already because you've scumread most of the POE and you would be confident that your existing reads on Nook and Herm in particular are sound because they've been qualified by towncore. I would expect you to be just angling for us to chop those two first but you're not, you're just flailing wildly in self pres.

You still have time. Help us get another pelt.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:15 am Tim I just checked and out of the following players I am scum reading you've vocalised no firm town read and in fact have suspected them all at points

Herm
Nook
JPIC
Sprityo

Given all these people are in my POE, why are you so antagonstic towards my game solving strategy? You should have had your own reads on these players buoyed by the fact that I have them in the POE. I would expect you to be just happy that I am pushing them, but instead you're just freaking the fuck out that I am pushing you.
Where have I complained about you pushing me? I have said you are wrong about me, but the only reason I know that and you don't is because I can see my role card. Your wanting to chop me is not unreasonable.

I AM challenging you on some of your clears...or one at least so far. After you have chopped through the obvious POE, including me, if we haven't won you will need somewhere to go.

I took a break and came back to interact with someone who hadn't been here yet. I see absolutely no good reason to clear him.

I'll interact with some other people when they come along and let you know what I think of them.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”