Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 12]

Post by Snow Dog »

Trogdor isn't Faraday. Stop wasting time with this.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

Like Dom, I know Faraday pretty well. He is ALWAYS blendy, and when he does post it is short, but it generally is insightful, and I totally did not see that here. BUT, that said, that would lead me to think he was bad, not Indy, as Indies generally play like Civs in the thread.

Other than Timmer, my instincts have sucked. I am going to read a few people today, but i don;t think it matters. Although the lynch doesn't end for over 12 hours, and no one is really talking, I am wasting time according to Snow Dog by discussing who else might be or have been the person everyone is accusing me of being.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:Like Dom, I know Faraday pretty well. He is ALWAYS blendy, and when he does post it is short, but it generally is insightful, and I totally did not see that here. BUT, that said, that would lead me to think he was bad, not Indy, as Indies generally play like Civs in the thread.

Other than Timmer, my instincts have sucked. I am going to read a few people today, but i don;t think it matters. Although the lynch doesn't end for over 12 hours, and no one is really talking, I am wasting time according to Snow Dog by discussing who else might be or have been the person everyone is accusing me of being.
Whether or not you are Trogdor (and you may be despite people supporting you claiming you definitely would send in Pms), DF was neither him or was not a baddie. How could he be? He was killed by Blue Lazer the last remaning bad team.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

I'm trying to get people to discuss before we just lynch someone. We're getting to be much fewer, and no one else is really responding to elaborate on SVS or try to determine who the remaining lasers are (or is? I'm not sure what to make of some of borok's last discussions before the lynch).
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

Snow Dog has had pretty good instincts throughout this entire game. on Day 11 he stated that DFaraday was NOT a baddie, but even now SVS is trying to push her theory that he could've been Trogdor to distance herself from the role. So CBK, it basically comes down to who you trust: Snow Dog or SVS...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I was one of the people who said surely SVS would have sent in her PMs but the more time I've had to think about it and now knowing Trog really did stop killing for awhile, I just see SVS as the only good option. It's the only way I can make the pieces fall into place. Why would anyone else stop killing for a large part of the game when it would be to their benefit to kill? It just doesn't make sense unless there was a reason for it, like not wanting to be exposed by coming back into the game and have the kills start again.

Maybe I'm wrong but I can't think of anyone else that I can fit into the Trog role.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I am up for a S~V~S vote. One way or another we find the truth.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I think SVS is trogdor. In my Into The Woods game, she sent me PMs saying she didn't want to use her power. I think SVS might have done this here.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by indiglo »

juliets wrote:I was one of the people who said surely SVS would have sent in her PMs but the more time I've had to think about it and now knowing Trog really did stop killing for awhile, I just see SVS as the only good option. It's the only way I can make the pieces fall into place. Why would anyone else stop killing for a large part of the game when it would be to their benefit to kill? It just doesn't make sense unless there was a reason for it, like not wanting to be exposed by coming back into the game and have the kills start again.

Maybe I'm wrong but I can't think of anyone else that I can fit into the Trog role.

See, that's where I'm at too. It's like pieces of a puzzle, and the only piece that fits here in my mind is SVS. I don't understand why she keeps asserting it was DF when Snowie has clearly said he wasn't Trogdor. It's the only one that fits and makes sense.

Her defense also does not ring true to me.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I just did a reread of A Person. I'm going to let some things simmer in my mind, I have a couple of thoughts but I want them to gel a bit more before examining them more thoroughly.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

A Person (or anyone else who knows) are you new to mafia? Or have you been playing for quite a while?

XOXO Epi Girl
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

indiglo wrote:A Person (or anyone else who knows) are you new to mafia? Or have you been playing for quite a while?
he's been playing quite a while
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

Snow Dog wrote:
indiglo wrote:A Person (or anyone else who knows) are you new to mafia? Or have you been playing for quite a while?
he's been playing quite a while
I'd not say quite a while, but I've played several games.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

*votes SVS*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Interesting. :ponder: I need to check a couple other things, but I am formulating a theory currently, and that helped solidify it. This lynch should also prove helpful in solidifying a portion of it as well.

For now, I'm going to go ahead and vote. My evening is getting ready to get busier, and I don't want to miss.

*votes SVS*

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

^^^ That was obviously not directed to Dom. Linki and such.

XOXO Epi Girl
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm going to get busy with family and dont want to miss the vote. I'm voting S~V~S.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

indiglo wrote:
juliets wrote:I was one of the people who said surely SVS would have sent in her PMs but the more time I've had to think about it and now knowing Trog really did stop killing for awhile, I just see SVS as the only good option. It's the only way I can make the pieces fall into place. Why would anyone else stop killing for a large part of the game when it would be to their benefit to kill? It just doesn't make sense unless there was a reason for it, like not wanting to be exposed by coming back into the game and have the kills start again.

See, that's where I'm at too. It's like pieces of a puzzle, and the only piece that fits here in my mind is SVS. I don't understand why she keeps asserting it was DF when Snowie has clearly said he wasn't Trogdor. It's the only one that fits and makes sense.

Her defense also does not ring true to me.
I am already lynched, so this is kinda pointless, but why would I suddenly start killing again if i were Trogdor? Like right when people were kinda "over" me becasue of the Bullz lynch/NK. It would be the worst possible timing for me.

I am voting BDH; the fact that he was the one pushing SVS=Trogdor hardest coupled with his virtual absence until Trogdor starts killing again, just in time to point fingers.

Good Luck civs, you are gonna need it :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Just a heads up; Alex is taking me to a baseball game tonight, so I won't be home when the poll ends. The lynch post will be posted late. However, the end time of the night phase will be at eight PM tomorrow. I can't push it back because I will be working third shift tomorrow night again and it would throw everything way off. So, I will accept any night actions or hut choices that are sent after the poll ends, even if the night post has not been posted yet.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Votes SVS
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Wow. Ok. Well, after I've been gone all day at school and then grocery shopping, the voting is pretty much done. As I've said before, I am really unsure about all this. I have not written off the possibility that SVS is bad, but I also feel like there is something else going on. And there probably is, since, if she is bad, the other baddies would be all for pushing this. Since I still can't shake my suspicion of Indi and AP, I'm going to pick one of them.

votes AP
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I'm going to go ahead and share the theory I was thinking about. My theory is that AP and LT may be the remaining teammates on the Laser team. It focuses on something SVS said as well, which is another part of the theory - that borok read as someone without BTSC. As a new player, if you had absentee teammates, that would fit in my mind, as you would be virtually without BTSC. This is after a reread of AP, so there are a few more pieces of the puzzle I'd like to put together, but that's where I'm currently at.

CBK, I am not sure where your suspicion of me comes from, but I can assure you it is unfounded. Though, being that this is a mafia game - where paranoia must rule, I can also understand it 100%.

XOXO Epi Girl
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

indiglo wrote:I'm going to go ahead and share the theory I was thinking about. My theory is that AP and LT may be the remaining teammates on the Laser team. It focuses on something SVS said as well, which is another part of the theory - that borok read as someone without BTSC. As a new player, if you had absentee teammates, that would fit in my mind, as you would be virtually without BTSC. This is after a reread of AP, so there are a few more pieces of the puzzle I'd like to put together, but that's where I'm currently at.

CBK, I am not sure where your suspicion of me comes from, but I can assure you it is unfounded. Though, being that this is a mafia game - where paranoia must rule, I can also understand it 100%.
Interesting theory. I have wondered about LT, especially due to her absence. I don't think it's her absence that is telling as she hans't been around on RM either.But you could be onto something here.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sworded!
SVS has been lynched. She was Trogdor! Well done Peasants. You have until eight PM tomorrow night to get me your night actions.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: Homestar Runner [Night 12]

Post by Snow Dog »

Well played S~V~S. You wriggled out of my early suspicion by fellow players supporting you. I'll not make that mistake again. Then again...I might.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

LittleTiger will begin Day 13 with +3 votes against her.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ok. We have to root out some Blue Lazers. Who are our main suspects?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Not sure if Lt and AP can be both Lazers. They both are keeping low with LT obviously hardly present. My guess is one of them could be though. There was an earlier case on indiglo I recall.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

RIP S~V~S, and good riddance Trog. You did a great job in the role SVS - someday you'll have to tell me why you weren't sending in your pms by phone. I was so sure there for awhile that it wasn't you because of that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

: D Yes, good riddance. But, also yes, good job getting me to doubt your baddiness near the end! Well played indeed.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
indiglo wrote:I'm going to go ahead and share the theory I was thinking about. My theory is that AP and LT may be the remaining teammates on the Laser team. It focuses on something SVS said as well, which is another part of the theory - that borok read as someone without BTSC. As a new player, if you had absentee teammates, that would fit in my mind, as you would be virtually without BTSC. This is after a reread of AP, so there are a few more pieces of the puzzle I'd like to put together, but that's where I'm currently at.

Interesting theory. I have wondered about LT, especially due to her absence. I don't think it's her absence that is telling as she hans't been around on RM either.But you could be onto something here.
Having bsaid I didn't think AP and LT couldn't be on the same team...I suppose they could really. The scenario being as you . LT away for whatever reason and AP running the team. Sending in kills etc, and keeping his head down.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

~whew~ Good work gang!

RIP SVS :rip:

Snowy, there was never a "case" on me. SVS kept tossing my name around, that's it. And she drummed up lynches/suspicion against all kinds of people, because as we know now it didn't matter who she killed - as long as it wasn't her. If you have a question, I'm happy to answer it though.

I'm planning on moving forward with my theory. It makes a lot of sense to me. (But of course that's why I came up with it! XD )

XOXO Epi Girl
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

indiglo wrote:~whew~ Good work gang!

RIP SVS :rip:

Snowy, there was never a "case" on me. SVS kept tossing my name around, that's it. And she drummed up lynches/suspicion against all kinds of people, because as we know now it didn't matter who she killed - as long as it wasn't her. If you have a question, I'm happy to answer it though.

I'm planning on moving forward with my theory. It makes a lot of sense to me. (But of course that's why I came up with it! XD )
Not so fast, Indi. I definitely brought up supsicion of you quite independently from SVS. I have been willing to give you a bit of room, but this makes me wary still. Anticipating that someone will ask for more on that, I don't have time now. I'm chasing other rabbits right now, and I have a TON of RL stuff to do today. Again, I'm not saying much about this, because it's not top priority, but I don't like how you're trying to slough this off as purely SVSish.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I am expecting to die tonight.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

If I don't I'll be voting AP or LT.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

I think I wanna go back to the first lynch when SVS started playing. I vaguely remember it was a close vote between her & someone else. If the lasers believed her to be Trogdor, some may have wanted to keep her around a bit to help thin the civilian population. So looking at people who didn't vote to lynch her before might turn up something.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Actually, it looks like SVS got as many votes as DP, but the winner was Vompatti. All 3 turned out to be baddies not on a blue laser team. And the votes were pretty spread out comparatively, with one known laser voting for Vompatti and another for SVS. I'm not sure how conclusive this one vote would be.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sad Host is Sad...
Captain Bunny Killer has been killed by Blue Laser. You have until the poll closes to lynch someone and avenge my sister's death!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Homestar Runner Polls

Post by Spacedaisy »

Poll ended at Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:29 pm day 12 Poll

A Person
Captain Bunny Killer (19) 5%
BigDamnHero
S~V~S (15) 5%
Captain Bunny Killer
No votes
Dom
No votes
Indiglo
No votes
Juliets
No votes
LittleTiger (plus two votes)
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
S~V~S
BigDamnHero (4), Dom (11), indiglo (13), juliets (14), A Person (16), Snow Dog (18) 32%
Tarantula (Host, Dead, Non)
Mongoose (1), Spacedaisy (2), borokkuei (3), DFaraday (5), Matt F (6), Leamiteo (7), Epignosis (8), thellama73 (9), timmer (10), Bullzeye (12), Lizzy (17) 58%
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 13]

No! Dang it. I should have known. I did know, in fact, as soon as I saw the title of this post... and when they said "I miss Kristin...a."
I take consolation in the fact that I at least helped out a little.
Good luck, civ friends!

:sigh:I needed to work on my thesis tonight anyway.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Very strange kill choice
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Too strange...
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Damn!! RIP CBK :( , I definitely thought you were a civv toward the end. Time to take another look at what you had to say in your latest posts.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote: Not so fast, Indi. I definitely brought up supsicion of you quite independently from SVS. I have been willing to give you a bit of room, but this makes me wary still. Anticipating that someone will ask for more on that, I don't have time now. I'm chasing other rabbits right now, and I have a TON of RL stuff to do today. Again, I'm not saying much about this, because it's not top priority, but I don't like how you're trying to slough this off as purely SVSish.
You brought up my name, not so much suspicion. Your mention of me was even vaguer, and more in passing than SVS's, so it didn't merit much attention from me, at least not imo. That's why I didn't mention it. Snowy used the word "case" - and the only person who even said anything approximating a "case" about me was SVS. So that's why I mentioned her name, rather than yours.

With that said, RIP - I really wish you were still here to discuss this and the theory about AP and LT. :( :rip:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Snow Dog wrote:If I don't I'll be voting AP or LT.
Same. I'm leaning a bit more towards AP atm, simply because I think AP has been more active than LT. I just checked her profile page here and it says "Last visited August 20".

XOXO Epi Girl
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Aug 20? Dang. Does anyone know if she's okay?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

So, no one thinks it's weird that the baddies killed one of the alternatives that could have been lynched today?

Why would they do that?????
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:So, no one thinks it's weird that the baddies killed one of the alternatives that could have been lynched today?

She wsn't one of my alternatives.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:So, no one thinks it's weird that the baddies killed one of the alternatives that could have been lynched today?

Right, and absolutely no one found her suspicious.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Right, and absolutely no one found her suspicious.
I guess some did. Did you?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”