Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Game over, Mafia won]

Moderator: Community Team

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:17 am I mean.

Okay I'll answer it.
Oh no I lost my post.
Anyone know how to retrieve a draft?
Oh I found it!
Oh my draft sucks I can't post it.
Vanishes.

Is pretty difficult to not take as a wolf claim.
Yea ok. I faked losing a draft. Then faked figuring it out, then finished it and went to bed. I played all friggin day yesterday and it's not ok for me to eventually go to bed? Now that makes me bad, too? Wow. Ok. Vote me. Enjoy. I'm vanilla civ. Enjoy.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 136

Post by DrWilgy »

My deeper concern with this threadstate is that if Kate is town, I think regardless of order there's a high probability we lose.

If Kate and SVSs suspicion of me is at least 1 part genuine and followed I get flipped.

If Mac/Porscha and I have another part that is genuine in our suspicion of Kate and we follow through Kate gets flipped.

Both of these things can happen independently of when they occur.

Normally I think in this scenario I'd opt for self resolution, but I'm unsure if I can trust the town on Kate's flip, much less, trust myself on Kate's flip.

I know it's a lot of words, but this could be simply "I'm terrified that I'm wrong on Kate now, the AtE is working and now my tinfoil is massive."
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Kate I need you to tell me your solve when I flip green if I go over today.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:28 am @Kate I need you to tell me your solve when I flip green if I go over today.
You're not going over today because no one believes it but me. Lol.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Mmm AtE very convincing
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:03 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:42 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:44 pm Also at Scotty, you’ve hosted us as civs twice and saw our dynamic up close.

I am disappoint :disappoint:
Playing the ‘you should remember how we’ve played before’ card doesn’t work on me, David Blaine.

My detailic memory is shit and I’m spacing on that.

Regardless, I’m looking at vote sampling and my vote sampling tells me one of you or mac is bad from the D1, unless all mafia were Mia.
Interesting. that's part of why I voted like I did today. And I don't know about your memory, you always seem pretty on the ball that way to me :shrug:
Ok real talk

It’s something I’m grappling with a lot, actually. I have a lot to memorize for my work, and it’s always been the hardest part of my job. Especially when I have a fast turn around. I’m very good at cramming, aided with tons of repetition, and then easily forget things once my brain determines it doesn’t need to hold on to them. With games, they all start to mesh together being back to back and unless it literally just happened, my brain says buhbye.

So when I think of metas, I might latch onto one thing I remember you doing like 5 years ago. I haven’t made detailed notes for everyone, and perhaps I should, because what sometimes happens is I remember you doing something and then I realize later I was thinking of someone else entirely.

So all in all, I have an idea of everyone’s gameplay in broad strokes, but I have trouble with behaviors and metas. It’s best for me to approach you in a vacuum first before deciding if I can remember a meta about you
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:28 am My deeper concern with this threadstate is that if Kate is town, I think regardless of order there's a high probability we lose.

If Kate and SVSs suspicion of me is at least 1 part genuine and followed I get flipped.

If Mac/Porscha and I have another part that is genuine in our suspicion of Kate and we follow through Kate gets flipped.

Normally I think in this scenario I'd opt for self resolution, but I'm unsure if I can trust the town on Kate's flip, much less, trust myself on Kate's flip.

I know it's a lot of words, but this could be simply "I'm terrified that I'm wrong on Kate now, the AtE is working and now my tinfoil is massive."
Then let’s flip SVS?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:02 am Mmm AtE very convincing
Well I learned that from you, sugarpop.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Based on how D4 shook down, the ONLY way I can see Wilgy as bad is if Mac is his partner.

Ok, time to finally look through Mac’s iso

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

372 posts

Oh no

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:05 am
You shouldn't learn from me. AtE is the worst and most awful thing in my play book I hate that I use it and I'm trying to stop.

Emotions are real though and it's hard
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:43 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:28 am @Kate I need you to tell me your solve when I flip green if I go over today.
Ok my friend, but again, "if I were to flip green this cycle, what's your solve?"
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:28 am
You shouldn't learn from me. AtE is the worst and most awful thing in my play book I hate that I use it and I'm trying to stop.

It is hard :sigh:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:06 am Based on how D4 shook down, the ONLY way I can see Wilgy as bad is if Mac is his partner.

Ok, time to finally look through Mac’s iso
In retrospect, I do recall you saying something to that effect regarding memory before, but I guess I maybe thought is was a self deprecating kinda thing? So basically your memory has trained itself to serve its' purpose without becoming over jammed with info you don't really need. Not unlike how, in High School, I read my chemistry chapters aloud and played them back pretty much all the time to cram for my finals. I did OK, but completely forget it all like literally the next day. Point taken, and I won't poke you about this point again.

Have fun with that ISO, and let me know if you think I'm mischaracterizing anything
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:31 am
Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:43 am
Ok my friend, but again, "if I were to flip green this cycle, what's your solve?"
Yes.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:04 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:28 am My deeper concern with this threadstate is that if Kate is town, I think regardless of order there's a high probability we lose.

Then let’s flip SVS?
Not yet, I think if I'm yeeting in Kate/SVS I'm yeeting Kate still.

However I think that I need to do some ISOs prior to day closing. You are seeming more inherently townie than your predecessor and it's making me stumble abit on my Porscha Mac read.

I'd say the list feels like

Neon
Mac
Porscha

Scottzie
SVS
Kate
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:32 am

:hug:
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:48 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:04 am

Then let’s flip SVS?
Not yet, I think if I'm yeeting in Kate/SVS I'm yeeting Kate still.

However I think that I need to do some ISOs prior to day closing. You are seeming more inherently townie than your predecessor and it's making me stumble abit on my Porscha Mac read.

I'd say the list feels like

Neon
Mac
Porscha

Scottzie
SVS
Kate
There is no way you actually believe this. You goofy guy.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:50 am
Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:32 am

:hug:
thank you ❤️
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Scotty »

Mac’s interactions with pyxxy:
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:48 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:46 pm idk about TSP during my catchup he seemed to actually engage when the thread was all gimmicks

he kinda seems like a distant star that you can only observe in action once the 3 bajillion other noisy ass bright ass stars are tuned out

aka he filled a void and I kinda liked that
this man just spewed tsp town
His first interaction is in D2. Softball.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:27 pm Dennis
neon
nutella
porscha
pyxxy
tsp
windward

I townread u guise atm u r welcome
Town
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:37 pm I think pyxxy showed a lil town mindset in their recent spree tbqh
Town

Day 3:
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:09 am Voting Porscha is outing there is a very very firm dichotomy between Wilgy and Seanzie for that vote and neither of them have a single vote. What are we actually all doing here?

Btw Nutella was one of the only people townreading Pyxxy and wolfread WWA.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:10 am Pyxxy in no way shape or form should be leading the votes today.
Shading WWA, defending pyxxy hard.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:03 am Pyxxy d1 didn't vote.
Pyxxy d1 just sheeped you.
The strength of your Pyxxy scumread is massively overstated to where it should be. Pyxxy is nowhere near the wolfiest slot in this game and is being pushed by wolves in every wolf team combination i can create.

Also NUTELLA HAD PYXXY AS A STRONG TOWNREAD AND GOT SHOT AFTER VOTING OUT A TOWN.

For Pyxxy to be a wolf means Nutella was fear killed. That only comes from a wolf team that has 2 of Kate/WWA or SVS in it given Nutella's reads.

So if Pyxxy is mafia it's with 2 of these anyway. 2 of them are voting Pyxxy. Pyxxy is town.
Mac really used Nutella’s death in NKA as a way to defend pyxxy here, and it’s quite jarring in retrospect. Could be manipulative. He leaves open the possibility of his Kate/SVS team that he technically has had since I first saw the conjecture in D2.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:03 am Pyxxy d1 didn't vote.
Pyxxy d1 just sheeped you.
The strength of your Pyxxy scumread is massively overstated to where it should be. Pyxxy is nowhere near the wolfiest slot in this game and is being pushed by wolves in every wolf team combination i can create.

Also NUTELLA HAD PYXXY AS A STRONG TOWNREAD AND GOT SHOT AFTER VOTING OUT A TOWN.

For Pyxxy to be a wolf means Nutella was fear killed. That only comes from a wolf team that has 2 of Kate/WWA or SVS in it given Nutella's reads.

So if Pyxxy is mafia it's with 2 of these anyway. 2 of them are voting Pyxxy. Pyxxy is town.
D2 sheep.

Town please just listen to me. I am seeing the game clear because I ignored it for 2 days while the wolves sat in here weaving webs of bs around your heads.
Don’t kill pyxxy.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:08 am If Pyxxy is mafia. Wilgy is voting Porscha over him ergo is almost certainly a teammate.
Wilgy is also a wolf in world's without Pyxxy. Such as with WWA who is clearly different to Pyxxy.
Wilgy is a wolf in Neon wolf worlds due to his Falcon vote.

Wilgy is mafia in every world I think is valid with the sole exception of Kate/SVS+1 world. That is the only word he might not be and he still CAN be.

Wilgy voting town Falcon is egregious for him because his default town mode is that he views Falcon as a confusing enigma and leaves him alone. Falcon dances in front of town Wilgy and Wilgy just sits there like an old hound who cbf dealing with it. In this game he wolfread Falcon out the gate then votes Falcon at eod d2 over Neon.
Once again, the continuation I see here in D5 is laid out here. The continuation and progression is there.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:15 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:25 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:54 pm @MacDougall what I was more trying to ask is what do you find about SVS that is scummy because in Cosmere she was mostly afk wolfing after D1/D2 (iirc) and I didn't find her in my spec chat escapades with Scotty so I feel like I'm down to sr her being normal because I don't have a better baseline

@Dennis feel free to chime in here too
I prolly have almost as many posts here as I did there already lol

But Cosmere wasn’t the norm for me, I had a death in the family and was totally AFK for 4 days then only really answered my @s and maybe one or two posts a day. Robyn carried me.

So that game is a bad baseline to use for me tbh
"So that game is a bad baseline to use for me tbh"
That's what I was trying to say, I could have been clearer, sorry. Didn't want you to have to reexplain I remembered the situation. Sorry again.
If Pyxxy is mafia it is in a very specific world where SVS is nearly lock mafia. The other one probably would be TSP or ... again ... Dr fucken Wilgy.
SVS is lock mafia. Would expect mac to be screaming this fact for the next 2 days if he actually believed this.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:17 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:15 am Ok I'm almost at Stonehenge so ttyl
I can either come back and powerwolf or I can sit back and let you guys vote the wrong wagon again
This is very wolfy ate. Why are you so sure Pyxxy is mafia?
More pyxxy defending.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:18 am For Pyxxy to be mafia likely requires SVS/Kate to be t/w and I frankly don't believe it. They are God read shielding each other. Their reads on each other ate verifiably sheepable. They won't be wrong. If one is town the other is. They are either wolves power shielding or t/t.
Continued progression.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:20 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:18 am I think pyxxy is mafia because of his last game with me where I also thought he was mafia and he was mafia
I know you are a whip smart human being and I know that you know false equivalences like this are not persuasive nor valid.

Show me how they are similar?

Explain why Pyxxy is hard townreading you under this pressure instead of trying to dome you?
Pushing WWA over pyxxy
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:26 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:19 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:29 pm Falcon Kate TSP is the new hotness let's go
Actually I changed my mind again i think TSP might be ok
Need to see more to really decide
Would yeet pyxxy tho
Might yeet Kate idk
Might yeet Mac cause my vote's there but I still prefer his posts over pyxxy's
I think falcon's posting was OK by the end of yesterday
This post mid day 2 is quite literally the first mention WWA makes of Pyxxy. For someone with this developed of a scumread and the volume of posts they have I find it quite remarkable.
Continued pushing WWA over pyxxy
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:37 am Why is Kate voting Pyxxy over Dennis?

@S~V~S are you absolutely sure Kate is town?
Again, pyxxy is basically IC to mac
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:47 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:44 pm sorry I'm on the road heading to an expo so yeh...

I strongly suggest wilgy is the vote to make if only because if he was town and pyxxy mafia the wolves would have sheeped me. Think about that.
I've been trying to get people to look at pyxxy for literal days, Mac
If pyxxy ISN'T a wolf then why the heck is nobody even giving reads on him except for Neon, Porscha and me? I have heard nobody say they think he's super towny for anything, just radio silence.
Whatever I'll vote Pyxxy here and if they flip town gl.
Yikes.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:53 pm I am done arguing about Pyxxy. They aren't towny enough to justify it. I just have worlds in my head that need solving and his slot isn't critical to them. I think Wilgy is every bit as sus as Pyxxy but whatever.

I will be just taking WWA, Porscha and Neon as town for the rest of the game tho. So do with that what you will.
This is a quandary. Mac is willing to locktown those 3 forever, regardless of pyxxy’s flip. A turn around for WWA, considering Mac was operating under the assumption WWA was the wolf to pyxxy’s town most of the day.
So here’s what I see:
-Mac put up a fight defending pyxxy on D3, which is something towns can definitely do. It just looks very bad in hindsight.
-His vote for pyxxy at the end was akin to throwing up his hands and walking away, while then also guffawing about the innocence of 3 people. I could easily interpret this as TMI, but I know better than to read into Mac’s spew as TMI if he is wolf.
-what is both comforting and concerning is his confidence in pyxxy’s innocence, and his intermittent solving around that slot, namely opening the door for SVS/Kate combo should pyxxy flip wolf. If Mac is wolf, he has left the door open for a SVS/Kate flip, and seems steadfast on that.
-Mac is obviously not infallible, as we can see from his terrible pyxxy take on D3. But I can’t shake the feeling that he was steering the bus away from pyxxy on purpose, and even now is leaving the door open for SVS/Kate.
-can mac be so wrong on pyxxy and so right on his further takes of SVS/Kate? Oh yes.

What most makes me nervous today is if we go after SVS/Kate, and they flip town, the line will be ‘well, obviously their godreads on each other were wrong.’

The flip today needs to solve other flips. Since we’re not in lylo we have that luxury. But we won’t tomorrow if we’re wrong.

I’m going to look to better articulate why I think SVS/Mac is the vote today

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Let’s do an abbreviated NK analysis!

Lily was killed N1.

LITERALLY the only people she scumread were:
-Porscha
-Mac in the back half, voting there

Nutell was killed N2.

Scumread:
D1
-Mac in first readlist
-Seanzie (voted)
D2
-Seanzie (voted)
-Mac is openwolfing
-Kate might have TMI (voted)
-SVS for defending Kate (voted)
-WWA

I’m biased with this one, because I know Seanzie was town. And then throw in that Kate had that green check that nut then ran with (even tho it was retracted) and became a town leader, so why NOT kill the green check that night? I won’t put too much into stock nut’s scumreads. Her interaction with Kate where Kate then OMGUS votes nutella after fake green checking is… :thinking:
Nut also did a full turn around on Mac as town towards the end.

I think there is definite frame material as nut moved into WWA/Seanzie/falcon partnering material.

WWA was killed N3:
Was a big reason pyxxy was voted out and I think it’s more likely to use this death as a side effect of that

I don’t know what I learned from this. I’m not good at NKA

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Hey @Kate how surprised would you be if SVS flipped wolf? And why?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Also;

Has ANYONE revealed any info that could help the solve? I know we have up to 4 more roles that do things. One or two of those has to belong to town, and as far as I know, all dead town have been VT.

Anyone wanna…claim?
Or does anyone want to explain why that would be a bad idea? This is blatant role fishing btw

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

THIS JUST IN

I have perused a sampling of 2 games: one in which Kate and SVS were civs (lawyers guns and money) and where they were wolf partners (felt 3).

I gotta say y’all. I see lots of similarities between this game and lawyers guns and monry, and not from felt 3. I encourage everyone to look at that as well. Because this is quite a difference in how they interact with each other

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine

Woah

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@S~V~S and @Kate have you ever made this meta town read on the other and been WRONG?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Just ISO’d Porscha in regards to pyxxy, and unless pyxxy said ‘please shade and bus me unprompted’ it’s hard for me to see them aligned. Porscha was unabashedly suspecting pyxxy all of D3.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Before TS, like Lostpedia days, maybe. I do recall thinking she was bad when she wasn’t but not the other way around. Sometimes it takes me a bit of time to see what I’m looking for, and once I do it’s locktown.

I think she can tell with one or two posts? She told me one of my tells once and she was spot on. So I got rid of perfect multiple emoji placement.

I may have misread her as civ in SWord of Truth on the Piano, so maybe 2010 or 11? But that was a huge game with 5 or 6 factions, and I was super involved in that games civ BTS aspect.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I was trying to get my team to kill her in GOC basically as soon as day one started.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:00 pm Hey @Kate how surprised would you be if SVS flipped wolf? And why?
A million percent surprised. Because she is in full fire svs mode. Civ meta. Which is reinforced by her frustration and quietness. She is quiet bc she's aggravated not bc she's hiding, in my estimation. Now she's coming back to life.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Y’all do realize if we’re lying about this for one game, where it has become a point of contention, no one would ever listen to our reads on each other again?

Kate is more competitive than I, and has more win drive than I do. But I doubt she’d risk the long term value of this to win one game. I know I wouldn’t. I was practically crying to Seanzie on our evil chat in GOC cause I thought she was mad at me ha ha
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Revisiting the polls
Wilgy -> Kate, Falcon
Kate -> Wilgy
Mac -> Lily
Nutella -> Rondo, Mac, TSP
Rondo -> SVS, Dennis, Seanzie, Nutella
Seanzie -> WWA
NOT VOTING -> Pyxxy, Neon, Porscha
Falcon -> WWA, Nutella, Seanzie, Pyxxy, DrWIlgy
Kate -> Mac, TSP
Neon -> Kate, Porscha, SVS
Pyxxy -> Neon
TSP -> Falcon
WWA -> Dennis
DrWilgy -> TSP
Pyxxy -> Mac, Kate, Neon, Porscha, WWA
TSP -> Seanzie, Pyxxy
WWA -> SVS, DrWilgy
NOT VOTING -> Dennis
Dennis -> Neon, TSP, Mac
DrWilgy -> Dennis, Seanzie, Kate
Neon -> SVS
Seanzie -> DrWilgy
NOT VOTING -> Porscha
How lol would it be if 2 mafia didn’t even vote on D1? I almost don’t want to believe it, and want to believe 1 mafia are in the top wagons

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:15 pm Y’all do realize if we’re lying about this for one game, where it has become a point of contention, no one would ever listen to our reads on each other again?

Kate is more competitive than I, and has more win drive than I do. But I doubt she’d risk the long term value of this to win one game. I know I wouldn’t. I was practically crying to Seanzie on our evil chat in GOC cause I thought she was mad at me ha ha
While I do feel like you’re both limiting yourselves if you’re that easy to spot by the other, you both know each other and godreads can just happen. My wife KNOWS when it’s my fart or the dog’s. EVERY TIME. :pout:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’m tinfoiling
Mac/Neon or Mac/Wilgy right now and lean towards the former.

I think ultimately mafia leaving SVS and Kate alive is a mistake.

Mac is a crafty mafia. Why is he still alive if he’s town? Well, that can be explained by him being SO wrong about pyxxy, and WWA being so right.

OH I actually forgot TSP was killed. Need to do that NKA

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:15 pm Y’all do realize if we’re lying about this for one game, where it has become a point of contention, no one would ever listen to our reads on each other again?

The time you Jesus christed me lol :haha:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I didn’t understand why TSP was killed tbh. I expected Kate to be killed that night.

And yes it’s limiting, but it just “is”. I’m not sure how we could stop doing it, lol.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:26 pm

While I do feel like you’re both limiting yourselves if you’re that easy to spot by the other, you both know each other and godreads can just happen. My wife KNOWS when it’s my fart or the dog’s. EVERY TIME. :pout:
It's a very similar phenomenon :shrug:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:31 pm I didn’t understand why TSP was killed tbh. I expected Kate to be killed that night.

And yes it’s limiting, but it just “is”. I’m not sure how we could stop doing it, lol.
Don't suppose I need to keep this to myself anymore, but I do think that TSP was killed to lure me towards Mac.

Both Kate and Scotty have pushed for Mac this cycle and wolves attempting to force me to carry my VCA of 1 in TSP/Mac from earlier makes sense to me as to why TSP was shot over Mac or 1 in Kate and you.
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Scotty »

TSP NKA and his suspicions:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:29 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:29 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:20 pm When is somebody gonna bring up the elephant in the room?
Tell me about the elephant. Is it me? I feel like an elephant. I am stomping across the thread and only townies can dodge my big feet.

Work with me right now (not just TSP, but you all) as I stomp around. I have the highest winrate out of everyone who has played 15+ games on TS. I know I'm not always the best myself, but I have a +ev impact on the game, so work with me now, we have half an hour.
Why is no one suspecting Mac
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:48 pm These night kills are telling a story and the story is “something is rotten in the state of Denmark”! Yahoo!
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:50 pm Which leads me back to the question, why is no one pushing Mac
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:02 am What I think is that something feels not right in this game but I think the Wilgy/Neon team feels mostly plausible if I ignore the evidence that I think looks more like Neon spewing Wilgy town than w/w
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:39 pm Obviously Wilgy posting the vote counts as an attempt to pretend to be contributing is also wolfy
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:03 am One potential read is “Mac is struggling to hold a coherent worldview for more than 10 seconds and ergo must be mafia” which doesn’t work here because there are a lot of very easy coherent worldviews he could take as a wolf and I don’t see why he’d avoid them in that case
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:09 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:06 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:02 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:52 pm TSP should have been elimed like 4 days ago. Even before Pyxxy honestly.
You have played with me before how can you possibly think this
You cannot expect me to townread you when you make it deliberately hard to work with you and instead solely rely on things like juxtapositions from your high-posting wolf games, which can easily be juxtaposed.
I’m not the one shielding your pet suspect
Who even the heck do you think my pet suspect is? I don't even know who I suspect. Talk plainly.

Do you write proofs like this? I hope not.
SVS and Kate are hard shielding each other with no justification. Mac is unwilling to press on this right now. I trust Mac’s instinct for one more day, and I find SVS independently townie. I don’t find Kate particularly townie, but Kate is also being shielded by Dennis. I think Dennis’s shield on Kate is a pocket attempt right now. I don’t know if it’s working because I can’t decipher Kate. Wilgy is doing the worst vote analysis I’ve ever seen. Neon did an ATE earlier today. Mac is Mac. That’s my view of the game
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:56 pm Kate seems much more worried about Kate’s credibility than Dennis, for some reason
-brings up that Mac should be looked at.
-pulls that back as the day goes on, which in a vacuum is good look for mac.
-comes is more suspect of Kate and Wilgy towards the end

It’s perhaps the confbias I’m feeling right now, but mac killing TSP makes a ton of sense so he can come into thread today saying ‘why would I kill someone that started townreading me?’

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:31 pm I didn’t understand why TSP was killed tbh. I expected Kate to be killed that night.

You both are prime mischop bait today.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:37 pm

Don't suppose I need to keep this to myself anymore, but I do think that TSP was killed to lure me towards Mac.

Both Kate and Scotty have pushed for Mac this cycle and wolves attempting to force me to carry my VCA of 1 in TSP/Mac from earlier makes sense to me as to why TSP was shot over Mac or 1 in Kate and you.
Please do further expand on how killing TSP was designed for you to push towards mac. I don’t even think I remember Kate going there, just SVS and now me.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

also why were you keeping that to yourself?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:31 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:26 pm

It's a very similar phenomenon :shrug:
Awesome we smell like dog farts 🐕
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If you think I’m wolf at this point, Wilgy, you are wrong

I’m being hard shielded by my imaginary friend, Montpelier.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:51 pm

Please do further expand on how killing TSP was designed for you to push towards mac. I don’t even think I remember Kate going there, just SVS and now me.
one of the key points during my vca from the last cycle was 1 in TSP/Mac.

This was to the point where I wanted to solve in SVS/TSP yesterday (unfortunately we decided that was dumb and that I'm a silly billy).

By eliminating TSP and advising suspicions of Mac, it would reinforce the now defunct, but still previously alive, VCA.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:52 pm

also why were you keeping that to yourself?
Because I wished to see who pushed where prior to doing so.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

What's vca?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:18 pm

This was to the point where I wanted to solve in SVS/TSP yesterday (unfortunately we decided that was dumb and that I'm a silly billy).

By eliminating TSP and advising suspicions of Mac, it would reinforce the now defunct, but still previously alive, VCA.
Or, in the goofy alternative, it was designed to LOOK like it was pushing you to mac.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

I think its almost outting to try and push mac here

But scotty missed a ton so I'm more willing to understand that in isolate he is believing what he is seeing

And I dont wanna fuck up and not get back later without a vote since its pressure time so I'm parking on svs
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:18 pm

Is it possible TAP could’ve been elimmed for other reasons than to point you in the wrong direction?

Because honestly I think killing someone to lead one town member astray is pretty unlikely

Return to “Previous Heists”